Quotes of the day

posted at 10:39 pm on January 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Senior military officials in Kabul and at the Pentagon confirmed that the video was authentic and that they had identified the Marines as members of the Third Battalion, Second Marines, which completed a tour of Afghanistan this fall before returning to its base at Camp Lejeune, N.C. The officials did not release the Marines’ names but said one wore a corporal’s uniform.

“Pentagon officials said the video had been made between March and September 2011, when the Marine battalion was stationed in Helmand Province, a strategic Taliban heartland and a center of the opium poppy trade. The officials said that they did not know the precise location shown in the video but that it had probably been made in the northern part of the province, where the battalion had been operating. Seven of the approximately 1,000 Marines in the battalion were killed during the seven-month deployment…

“The Taliban initially indicated that the video would not undermine the push toward talks, saying that they saw it as just more evidence of what they said was American brutality and arrogance.

“But later on Thursday, in an official statement, the Taliban dropped references to the talks and emphasized the brutality message. ‘We strongly condemn the inhuman act of wild American soldiers, as ever, and consider this act in contradiction with all human and ethical norms,’ the statement said.’”

***

“Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said he had viewed the video and considered it ‘utterly deplorable.’ He telephoned Afghan President Hamid Karzai and pledged a full investigation…

“Gen. James F. Amos, the commandant of the Marine Corps, said he had asked the Naval Criminal Investigative Service to ‘pull together a team of their very best agents and immediately assign them responsibility to thoroughly investigate every aspect of the filmed event.’ He also said he would assign a Marine general and a senior attorney to conduct a parallel inquiry.

“‘The institution of the Marine Corps will not rest until the allegations and the events surrounding them have been resolved,’ Amos said. ‘We remain fully committed to upholding the Geneva Convention, the Laws of War, and our own core values.’”

***

“Western officials in Kabul, meanwhile, described the statement Mr. Karzai issued before the conversation as levelheaded and not inflammatory. In the past, Mr. Karzai has used similar incidents to stoke anti-Western sentiment in Afghanistan…

“In Afghanistan, far fewer people have televisions, or even electricity, meaning the latest images aren’t likely to spread widely. Accounts are likely to spread by word of mouth, though, and could fuel more violence against the coalition by Afghans who feel that the disrespect shown to the dead violates Islam. In Islam, the dead must be washed and their bodies buried within 24 hours.

“The Taliban themselves have a tainted record on that score. When they took over Kabul in 1996, they brutally killed Mohammad Najibullah, the deposed communist president who was seeking refuge at a U.N. compound in the city. They hung his castrated corpse and that of his brother from a traffic light on a busy street in Kabul for all to see, in violation of Islamic tradition. The Taliban in recent years frequently hung suspected government spies’ corpses from trees in areas they control…

“Desecrating the bodies of enemy combatants is a violation of the Uniformed Code of Military Justice. The Marines involved could face a court-martial.”

***

“[C]ombat stress is no excuse for the behavior, retired Col. Jack Jacobs, an NBC News analyst and a Medal of Honor recipient for his actions in the Vietnam War, told msnbc.com.

“‘I’ve been through combat and been stressed out, and I’ve been out of combat and been stressed out, and I don’t think it’s a reason or an excuse for this kind of behavior. They’ve received instruction on how to act and what to do before and after their deployment.’ Jacobs said. ‘These are just idiots who are poorly supervised and led … they proved they are idiots because they took pictures of it.’

“But for another veteran the video is not shocking at all.

“‘Many people in this country that worry far more about public relations and how we are perceived by the rest of the world are shocked at Marines urinating on Taliban,’ retired Army Sgt. Maj. Herb Freidman, an author and authority on psychological operations, told msnbc.com. ‘Why? They are murderers and terrorists that think nothing of blowing up soldiers, civilians, women and children. What have they done to deserve our respect? There are Marines being killed and maimed on a daily basis by these people. They are flying in from Muslim countries all over the world to get their crack at martyrdom. If some Marine that fought them in battle fair and square feels that he has the right to urinate on a defeated enemy, what is the problem? Hell, it could be worse…. It is a fight to the death, not some sort of gentlemanly duel with seconds and everyone very politely drinking a fine wine afterwards.’”

***

“Alex Lemons, a former Marine sergeant who deployed to Iraq three times – including once as scout sniper – reflects on the video of four Marines urinating on the corpses of three dead Taliban in Afghanistan:…

“War is not a moral agent. ‘War is hell, shit happens and trophies get taken,’ is a copout from an irresponsible person. War doesn’t make anyone do anything because it is not a living thing…

“The Marine Corps doesn’t teach anyone to do this.

“Choices were made and they were not good ones. This is what maintains our moral high ground. It doesn’t matter if the Taliban cut heads off and videotape them.

“The whole point, as I was told since 2001, was not to become like them, or to be comparable to them.”

***

“But the missing ingredient, so far, is Afghan outrage. There have yet to be protests, let alone violence — although it’s possible that will take time to build. Yet just this past spring, Afghans rioted in response to a preacher who burned Korans in Florida, which occurred shortly after photos surfaced of a rogue U.S. ‘kill team’ posing with their gruesome trophies. Twenty people died in those riots after protesters in Mazar-e-Sharif stormed a United Nations compound…

“Perhaps the outrage is taking longer to build than usual. Even so, that would amount to a tragic popular judgment on the war: Afghans — who’ve lived through 30 years of war with Russians, Americans, and rival Afghan factions — just might not be so surprised by a videotaped outrage anymore.”

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

Those troops will be in even more trouble if when wizzing on the Taliban scum they were also wizzing in the direction of Mecca. I would trade all U.S. Army and Marine generals for 100 Chinese police.

VorDaj on January 12, 2012 at 11:15 PM

We aren’t fighting to win and until we do, we aren’t going to win.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM

The dead Taliban deserved much worse…

Doomsday on January 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM

This is pretty much the only quote that matters in all of the above.

Caiwyn on January 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I am pretty sure that was not in there in 1992. I had that thing memorized and do not remember that. I can just imagine the laughing I would have made thinking that this was necessary to be spelled out. Well… Some tell me otherwise…

astonerii on January 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

They need a shower too.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Sorry for the garbage comment. I read this wrong the first time.

Southernblogger on January 12, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I left out the color, because this is a family oriented web site!!

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM

We aren’t fighting to win and until we do, we aren’t going to win.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Winning isn’t a priority if you haven’t been keeping score. I think it was Alexander Haig who stated that former foreign policy guru Henry Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as ‘dumb, stupid animals to be used’ as pawns for foreign policy.”

Pitchforker on January 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I see no issue here, when someone is trying to kill my Marine brothers, I’d would do far worse.

ninjacoastie on January 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Bmore

Not a very honorable thing to do and certainly not taught by the USMC, but perfectly understandable considering the hellish circumstances these Marines are in every day.

Had guys in Vietnam once who took pics of dead, burned-up North Vietnamese on the barbed wire around the base after a night ground attack and the use of flamethrowers to stop it. Not very tasteful or pretty, but understandable under the circumstances.

Chew their butts out for being dumb enough to video it and let it go.

Horace on January 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Did any of them spell out “V”, not V for Victory, V for Vecchio.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Such a waste of piss. Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

TXUS on January 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Give those men medals.

kh6zv9 on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

My vision’s not so good. Are we sure they weren’t praying over them?

Night Owl on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

You’ll never win a war with one hand tied behind your back. Ask the redcoats.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Um, the redcoats did not have a hand tied behind their back. Much less the drum-thumping savages they hired to bring back rebel scalps. Their problems were mostly in the weapons and tactics departments.

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Pitchforker on January 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Didn’t think my contempt for Henry Kissinger could get any lower.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

This is pretty much the only quote that matters in all of the above.

Caiwyn on January 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM

So, I guess the question now is, to go all Bill Clinton, what the meaning of “desecrate a body” is. After all, they first made them bleed all over themselves, so a little body fluid could hardly be considered “desecration”. I mean, they didn’t cut any parts off. So it’s really not a desecration desecration.

AZfederalist on January 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Didn’t think my contempt for Henry Kissinger could get any lower.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Kissinger has always been a cold-blooded reptile.

Pitchforker on January 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Horace
Good deal. Spamoammo. out.

Bmore on January 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

War is hell.

srdem65 on January 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Did any of them spell out “V”, not V for Victory, V for Vecchio.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Global warming prevented this from happening..

Electrongod on January 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I left out the color, because this is a family oriented web site!!

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM

No. I got that. I originally took it as I should have received the same.

Southernblogger on January 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

If I were taliban, and the very men whom held my life in their hands opted to take a piss rather than exact the type of death I would have given my enemy, then I would be thankful. The lefts complaint on this issue shows just how little they understand war. Believe me, the taliban felt more relieved than the soldiers when all was said and done.

mtucker5695 on January 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Totally OT: Ed/AP-a bunch of us e-mailed you with a request regarding a certain commentor-including me, eren(probably KJ), and others. Did our request bear any fruit?

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

That would explain their loses on the way back from lexington. This is a distraction.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Hopefully those dead terrorists had pocket korans that get as well.

SouthernGent on January 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

And the Brown Bess was the finest flint-lock at the time

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Let me get this straight…

… Our brave Marines pissing on terrorists that dress in civilian clothes, use woman and children as human shields, plant IEDs in the cover of darkness that kill anyone who just happens to come by, cuts of heads and mutilate their prisoners including our soldiers, have killed and wounded thousands more, and are in a never ending war with us is bad.

But ‘Fast and Furious’ and the countless dead to come because of a political agenda is OK…?

Seven Percent Solution on January 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Intrigue.

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

No. I got that. I originally took it as I should have received the same.

Southernblogger on January 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I apologize. I am typing as fast as I can. (and not very well)

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

So let me get this straight. The bad guys kill us and hang our mutilated bodies from bridges and torture their captives. The same bad guys who want to murder our children, rape our wives and daughters and fly planes into buildings and we can’t piss on their dead bodies. The terrorists have won.

Sincerely, Art Machado – 0302, USMC 3/9 infantry platoon commander

ArthurMachado on January 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Let me get this straight…

Seven Percent Solution on January 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

+100%

Electrongod on January 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Another thing — what about all the corpses the Taliban’s best buds both created and desecrated on 9/11?

They still finding parts on top of the nearby buildings?

Crawford on January 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I would reprimand these soldiers for not using the proper tool for the job. Those Taliban deserved deuces from on high.

LA Conservative on January 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Seven Percent Solution on January 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Most Mexicans are Catholic, not Muslim.

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM

That would explain their loses on the way back from lexington.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Single-shot rifles can make dandy sniper rifles, especially for men who grew up hunting. Not so great for fighting enemies who can just duck behind a tree.

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Global warming prevented this from happening..
Electrongod on January 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

It was a movie reference, I was hoping someone would bite.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hence the hand behind back comment

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM

astonerii on January 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

OOps take that back. I misread the quote, thought it said pissing on bodies. I guess it said desecrating… carry on.

astonerii on January 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM

WWPD?

What would Pershing do?

Laura in Maryland on January 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I want an investigation as to why our marines are URINATING on terrorists!

What, aren’t they getting enough fiber?

Laura in Maryland on January 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I think Leon Panetta is utterly deplorable.

The Taliban (who wipe their a$$es with their bare left hands, BTW, so the piss was more cleansing, from their view) deserve far worse than this. This is nothing. The idea of “an investigation” into it is repulsive. Anyone involved in such a pathetic investigation ought to find themselves under investigation.

Panetta should resign for making such an a$$ out of himself … and just generally because he never belonged there, in the first place.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM

So, let’s look at the relative immorality here. You have a people, the Taliban, who torture and cut off the heads of Americans they capture and anyone who disagrees with or violates their Sharia . And, we have Americans who piss on the bodies of Taliban who died in an effort to do the same to them. A waste of piss, no doubt, but there is no comparison when it comes to the two.

I only wish our Marines had invited me to the party. I would’ve brought in some of the hogs on my ranch to do the pissing.

TXUS on January 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I think we should set a meeting with the Taliban. Have them pick the location, assemble all of their leaders members to meet with our leadership. Have them send us the address of where they want to meet. Then, when they are all there, send one of our Drones in as an official translator, so they all understand the message we want to deliver.

portlandon on January 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM

ArthurMachado

Unfortunately, the leftist and their PC cheerleaders see the mooslims as “innocent victims,” while our troops, whose bodies are desecrated and dragged through the streets in the dirt “deserve what they got.”

Upside-down world.

Horace on January 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Intrigue.

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM

On yesterday’s QOTD frobenius linked to a map that highlighted all of Lubbock’s Wal-Marts.
Frob that it was sooo funny.
I think it’s harassment-and other ‘old-timers’ agree with me.
While the mods pulled the map-we’ve requested that frob get the hammer.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Is it moral to p*ss on live Taliban?

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

inglorious basterds

G. Charles on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Barky wanted the Taliban saved to be whisked off on a secret carrier and respectfully buried at sea after having received the honors of an official muslim funeral.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I want an investigation as to why our marines are URINATING on terrorists!

What, aren’t they getting enough fiber?

Laura in Maryland on January 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM

That’s PRICELESS. Laura, can you vote for the rest of the people in your state, like they do in Chicago??

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

The should have dug a pit…

… gutted a pig, thrown them in face down, thrown the rest of the pig on them, then pissed on them.

Let that go around the world a few times and see what it does to the Taliban’s recruitment efforts…

… Political correctness is going to get a great many of us and our children dead.

Seven Percent Solution on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

It was a movie reference, I was hoping someone would bite.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Ooops..

Electrongod on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Let us not forget the solemn muslim funeral rites that were violated, like when the ayatollah’s body was thrown out of his coffin onto the ground during the procession. Funniest funeral procession of all time – and that was someone they LOVED! Yeah … those muslims really respect the dead … Arafat almost got the same treatment, but his supporters didn’t like him enough to toss his carcass out of the box. They almost turned the SUV, though …

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I really don’t see what the problem is.
The Taliban are a subspecies of some genome not related to humans.
The troops are hero’s, lets put some perspective on this.

Kini on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

P*ss on Panetta. What kind of defense secretary is the stupid Panetta, that in itself is a joke. Who wants to serve under that Clintoon holdover?

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I lost a family relative to an IED in Afghanistan,
John Wayne Faught,who was a Canadian soldier,I could
careless what happens to any Taliban,or AQ,for that
matter!

I caught the video,a few days ago,on LiveLeak,and to
be honest,never gave it,a second look!!!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I really don’t see what the problem is.
The Taliban are a subspecies of some genome not related to humans.
The troops are hero’s, lets put some perspective on this.

Kini on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Kini:Aloha K,well said:)

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hammer Time!

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

As of late it seems that the U.S. Army and U.S. Marines have been trying harder and harder to convert all their personnel to Islam. Soldiers and Marines are ordered by their Generals that they must not pee in the direction of Mecca, let alone on any dead Taliban scum, and must show great respect for the Holy Qur’an, any and all copies of it, and must not eat or drink, or at least not be seen doing so, during the month of Holy Ramadan, and must regard all Mosques as holy places, and must burn any Bibles they should find. Pin another Mohammedan medal on them all. God damn them all to Hell!

RasThavas on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

If you fertilize the Taliban, it may produce some green shoots of culture.

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I have ZERO problem with what the Marines did.
Zero. Zilch. Nada. Bubpkiss.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

mtucker5695 on January 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I must correct myself. I was not aware they were dead (which upon second viewing was pretty obvious..dohhh!) I’m no longer just upset at the left now. I’m also proud of our troops.

Now in light of the fact they were dead, how is this different than our supreme court upholding the rights of Westboro Baptist Church to protest our fallen soldiers funerals?

mtucker5695 on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Once again, the double standard is so routine as to be mind numbingly boring.

Beware Taliban revisionism. You’re going to hear much more of it in the coming months as policy makers from Kabul to Washington seeking to reintegrate Taliban fighters try to explain why the enemy isn’t so bad after all. Bombs that slaughter civilians, acid attacks that disfigure school girls, assassinations of women in public life-all of this will be swept under the carpet.

If some Marines need to relieve themselves in the Enemy after a hard day of killing, so be it.
Carry on Devil Dogs.

Kenosha Kid on January 12, 2012 at 11:48 PM

It was a movie reference, I was hoping someone would bite.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Ooops..

Electrongod on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

He was the handstand dude……..Oh, now I remember. That was good.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hammer Time!

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I’m pissed enough that if Frob isn’t banned I’m done with HA.
If I ‘leave’ I won’t let the door hit me…

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I caught the video,a few days ago,on LiveLeak,and to
be honest,never gave it,a second look!!!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Appropirate!

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Is it moral to p*ss on live Taliban?

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

That’s a point.

SlaveDog on January 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Heck,LiveLeak had a video up,a month ago I think,where
a dog was flirting with an IED,and then BOOM,it went
off,and the dog,limped away,and the the soldiers were
laughing,its called a “tension release”,so um,where was
PETA,and all the outrage then,from the do-gooder Animal
Wacko Groups!!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

If you fertilize the Taliban, it may produce some green shoots of culture.

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

No. Everytime they discover their culture the howitzer it. Like the Buddhas.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I can see how the Afghanis would be terribly offended by their Taliban dead being urinated on, of course, their beheadings, torture (real torture), acid in little girls faces, female genital mutilation, women being 3/5ths the rights of any man, executions, stoning, for adultery, honor killings, religions murder, all sorts of barbarism, but hey, they have every right to be outraged because their dead received the respect they shower us with every day.

And why are liberals so outraged? They send SEIU thugs to beat up Black Americans at townhall meetings.

So when will our candidates pin this faux outrage aimed at defaming our Marine corp, back on the libs?

Speakup on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I’m sorry to read about you loss, old friend…

Seven Percent Solution on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Appropirate!

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Igor R:Talk about a Serendipity “Pun”!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I’m pissed enough that if Frob isn’t banned I’m done with HA.
If I ‘leave’ I won’t let the door hit me…

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

What happened?

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Winner.

You get a signed copy of PBHO’s latest book, “Dreams of My Father That Abandoned Me and Gave Me All These Complexes”.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM

RasThavas on January 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

What is the meaning of “is”?

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Thanks. I vote early and often, but the Dems have the graveyard vote sewn up.

Laura in Maryland on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

No. Everytime they discover their culture the howitzer it. Like the Buddhas.

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

That wasn’t THEIR culture. Anyway, now the Muslim Brothers want to do the same to some Egyptian artifacts because they are “immoral”. Thanks you Obama for installing them in Egypt!

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

While the mods pulled the map-we’ve requested that frob get the hammer.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

More info has been voluntarily shared than that dopey little map could ever give.

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Winner.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Does it make good kindling?

WryTrvllr on January 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

What happened?

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

On last night’s QOTD he linked to a map that pin-pointed where all Lubbock’s Wal-Marts are.
He said it was a joke.
B*llsh*t.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Um….this is under the Warrior in Chief Super Crusader,

Hopey/Changey eh,and yet,um….Bush will get the credit
for this no doubt,or I mean the MSM will make it so!!!!!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

At least he didn’t challenge you to a duel?

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Get scr*wed Ronbot.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Sorry. I missed your post.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM

canopfor

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Condolences from Newbraska to you.

Horace on January 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I don’t see any problem with this for the same reason stated by the commenters above. My opinion is we no longer deserve to have these courageous men and women defending us in the hell that is the ME. From the top to the bottom we treat them like criminals and the ROE are a disgrace. They risk there lives and the future of their families if they are killed or maimed and they earn less than the congressmen and other members of the government. I regret not going into the service and give tremendous credit to all have served. If we are not going to support our troops especially against these barbarians then we have no business sending them over there and they should be brought home, and treated with the dignity their service deserves.

FLconservative on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

If any map from Texas should be posted it should be one that shows where the worst spider infestations are; Texas spiders are man-eaters.

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Igor R:Talk about a Serendipity “Pun”!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Yes, kind of like “I don’t give a flying Obama about what they did”.

Igor R. on January 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

So,we go back to Somila,in “Black Hawk Down”,thats when Clinton
denied,the US Military,M1-A1 Abrams,and C-130 Spectres,to clear
a path,and what happened was,US Soldiers,dragged through the
streets!!

Now,that was a Very High Blood Pressure Experince to endure,
when that was going on!!

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Spiders. Schmiders.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

He said it was a joke.
B*llsh*t.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I doubt he will be banned though there are a few others as well who should have been dealt with before this.

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Maps of Texas and Texas cities and all other states and their cities are all over the Internet and available at fine convenience stores everywhere.

So?

If I give you my address, you can even view where I live in Grand Island, Nebraska on Google Earth.

So?

Horace on January 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

canopfor on January 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

About your relative…
*hug*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

BTW does anyone recall the celebrating done in the ME when 3,000 of our countrymen were brutally slaughtered AND not on the battlefield? Just for living their lives? Yeah. I have no issue with this.

FLconservative on January 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Not only would I piss on the dead bodies of the Taliban, I would find their women afterwards and offer them the choice of a burkha or a hoodie footie, color of their choice.

TXUS on January 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

FLconservative on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Absolutely like. But after they totally annihilate the place and rebuild the buddhas. (I like buddhas, especially the ones with clocks)

WryTrvllr on January 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM

sharrukin on January 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Such as canopfor, I’ve been trying for years to get that yutz banned.

Bishop on January 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Sorry. Stupid. It was spot on.

WryTrvllr on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Desecration of a corpse is a violation of the UCMJ, right? So, investigate, prosecute, punish if guilty. Which is just what the USMC is doing.

BFD.

Why all the hand-wringing?

Purple Fury on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Bishop:The Female one’s..correct?,ya know,have you fashioned a
lure that could end there rein of terror!

canopfor on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

FLconservative on January 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Only thing better would have been

Dire’s typos are an actual hanging offense.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Bishop on January 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

You wimp, wait till you see our roaches.

TXUS on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Damn! I was responding to Bish.
Sorry about that, FLC!