New Hampshire attorney general to revisit voting procedures

posted at 7:10 pm on January 12, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Controversial conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe has pulled off a hit again. Yesterday, the sting operationist released video footage of New Hampshire poll workers handing out ballots in the names of deceased individuals — and folks sat up and took notice. The video was uploaded just yesterday, but already boasts 125,055 views.

Among those who noticed were members of the New Hampshire attorney general’s office. Now, the AG plans a probe of the “Live Free or Die” state’s voting procedures, according to The Daily Caller.

The attorney general in New Hampshire is probing the state’s voting procedures in response to a video released Wednesday by conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe showing how easy it is to vote in the name of someone who is dead. …

O’Keefe told TheDC that the operation was done to bring attention to fraud since the state does not require identification to vote. Law enforcement seems to be watching.

“Based on the information we received on election day and the information obtained on the video, we are undertaking a comprehensive review of voting procedures with the Secretary of State’s office,” assistant New Hampshire attorney general Richard Head told TheDC by phone on Thursday.

The response of the New Hampshire attorney general’s office to O’Keefe’s investigative work is a tiny testament to the power of visual representation of a problem. As I read recently, “If you spend the time and resources necessary to truly understand and define the problem, then the solution will be staring you in the face.” In this case, O’Keefe and the other members of his organization, Project Veritas, spent the time and resources. Now, we’ll see whether New Hampshire law enforcement are able to see the obvious solution: Require identification at the polls.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Go get ‘em, James!

CycloneCDB on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Vote fraud: The new populism

MTLassen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

O’Keefe 1 Cheating Lefties 0

capitalist piglet on January 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

This also assumes the DOJ will allow voter id.

esr1951 on January 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I wouldn’t put that past him, but I don’t think this particular instance was malfeasance on the part of Romney’s campaign. I think it was probably Dems that were up to no good simply because that’s the first place I tend to look.

gryphon202 on January 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

This also assumes the DOJ will allow voter id.

esr1951 on January 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

hopefully..I live in Cali and you’d be surprised how many illegals vote here and brag about it too…

jimver on January 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Here’s the other issue…some pols here are talking about bringing up charges against O’Keefe and Project Veritas on the sting because of wiretap laws. Idiots…you have holes in your system, and you’re going to shoot the messenger (who didn’t actually vote and never said that they were the actual person…all their requests were phrased along the lines of “Do you have…?”)?

ScoopPC11 on January 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Discrimination against the differently-lived!

/sarc

rbj on January 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM

gryphon202 on January 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Even though I was only attempting to rile up the Mittbots, the more I think about it, it does make sense.

Huntsman had a powerful surge right before the NH, and he only got 17%?

And Mitt got about 40%? Not buying it.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM

jimver on January 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Thankfully, we have voter id here in Indiana.

esr1951 on January 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Vote dead or live.

Southernblogger on January 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM

It’s unbelievable to me.

ID is required for most of everything else that we do daily.

NOT FOR VOTING! That wasn’t the case in my younger days … what the HEdoubletoothpicks has happened to this country?

ORrighty on January 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM

That is racist , we can’t have that

burrata on January 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM

This also assumes the DOJ will allow voter id.

I doubt it, voter id disenfranchises dead people.

midgeorgian on January 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Think Progress notes that O’Keefe’s crew may have inadvertently committed voter fraud themselves by, in the words of the law, “[making] a false material statement regarding his or her qualifications as a voter to an election officer.” New Hampshire law also requires both parties to consent before filming their communication — and the election officials in O’Keefe’s video don’t appear to have given permission — so state officials are calling for the vigilante filmmaker to be to prosecuted.

The state’s Attorney General has said they are “undertaking a comprehensive review of voting procedures with the Secretary of State,” but local mayor Ted Gatsas said of the O’Keefe team, “They should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” Nashua City Clerk Paul Bergeron added, “People who pull stunts like this should be prosecuted,” and told Think Progress that the video “is a crime, regardless of what the intent might be. What they did was wrong.”

William Amos on January 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM

This guy has balls.

logis on January 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM

But, but, but… What about the poor minority people who don’t have a DL and can’t afford a photo ID!?!?!? They’ll be disenfranchised!!!! This proves O’Keefe is racist!!!!11! /dnc /now /acorn /laraza

KS Rex on January 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Can’t wait till the fall! I’m sure the major media will be all over
any voting violations…because it will be all Republicans involved!/

KOOLAID2 on January 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM

You could do the same thing here. You just give them your name and they don’t as for I.D.. I don’t even want to hear the disenfranchisement crap, state identification cards are cheap, and you cannot even bank without proper id.

Southernblogger on January 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM

jimver on January 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Try going into a polling station 20-30 mins before closing time and you’ll find polling agents frantically stamping unused ballots and stuffing them in to boxes

burrata on January 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

More like the Left is picking our candidates. Please! Ron Paul and Hunstman! lead the others. Come on!

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Eric Holder…is going to go after the state AG!

KOOLAID2 on January 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I hope James takes his camera to S.C. too.

“DMV: 900 Dead People May Have Voted In SC”

Flora Duh on January 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

ThinkOppression doesn’t Think this is a problem:

ThinkProgress: James O’Keefe’s Group Appears To Commit Voter Fraud In Order To Gin Up Hysteria Over Non-Existent Fraud Problem

I wonder why?

Chip on January 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM

the DOJ will have to rush right in and defend the life challenged. why should the dead be denied social justice especially the dead immigrant alien americans and the were never alive cartoon characters? why should breathing be a requirement to vote?

mittens on January 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Primary’s should be closed, R’s only, D’s only I’s out of luck. Voter I.D. should be required, i.e. drivers license, passport or authenticatable state voter I.D. Anything else? Suppertime let me know what I missed.

Bmore on January 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Lol, wut?

The Left has infected the brains of Newt and Perry, and is trying to push Mitt to the right so the GOP voters nominate a weak candidate like him.

In case you didn’t know, Ron Paul and Huntsman actually defended Capitalism.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Please! Ron Paul and Hunstman! lead the others. Come on!

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Please. Ron Paul might as well try to herd cats as to lead the Neocons anywhere but where they want to go. (which is over a cliff at full tilt, but that’s another discussion.)

MelonCollie on January 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

i feel a holder encroachment coming on

cmsinaz on January 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

It would be more impressive if the dates of death were not within 2 months. Say, much older like 1990.

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Not a chance of it changing. Voter id disenfranchises the fraudulent and we can’t have that.

somnicide on January 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM

so now, the ‘dead’ are going to be ‘disenfranchised’, b/c of this…

lol

btw,

James better be careful, he’ll be investigated by Eric Holder… there’s a whole lot cheating voting going on…

he needs to come to Tx…plenty of this crap from the left

Huckleberry Mike on January 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

No worries, George Soros’s Secretary of State Project will upercede whatever results are found.

tom daschle concerned on January 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Discrimination of Lifeless-Americans. How sad! Shouldnt we have overcome this bigotry by now?

Valkyriepundit on January 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

gryphon202 on January 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

This took place in New Hampshire’s 2 largest cities, Manchester and Nashua. Manchester has 12 voting wards, Nashua 9.

Most of those wards are strongly Democrat, but a few others are split almost 50-50. It’s those wards where the Democrats usually do their dirty work.

Del Dolemonte on January 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Lol, wut?
Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

*snicker*

Sorry, but that never fails to crack me up.

Need more of that around here.

BigWyo on January 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Just remember… the dead can vote for dems. That’s legal.

The dead can’t vote for republicans. That’s illegal.

/Eric Effin Holder

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I hope that people who can authenticate the videos are giving declarations regarding what they did.

GaltBlvnAtty on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Why would he need to cheat in New Hampshire??

BigWyo on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Labor Unions bring out the dead for dems on election day

Note: Vid is also interchangeable with the obamacare debacle.

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

*snicker*

Sorry, but that never fails to crack me up.

Need more of that around here.

BigWyo on January 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I’m actually being serious, for once.

Mitt was nowhere near 40% according to the trustworthy polls, at the same time Huntsman starts to surge, and Mitt gets 40%?

Obviously, Democrats in their districts flooded the ballot boxes with hundreds/thousands of Mitt votes since he’s the weakest candidate/least conservative candidate, and created the perception that Mitt is well-liked within the GOP base, despite Newt’s attacks being the only factor in making Mitt look like a conservative.

The libs are always afraid of a true, strong conservative.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Damn James! Very impressive and with such little effort.
James O’Keefe 2012.

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

cmsinaz on January 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I wonder if New Hampshire was one of the states targeted in the DNC’s “Secretary of State” project where they made a major effort over the years to elect Democrats to the office of Secretary of State in states where the office is elected. This gave the DNC control over the election process in many states, even where there might be a Republican governor and/or legislature. It even has a facebook page:

Where the goal is to get “progressives” elected to the position and thereby control the election process in states.

Annnnd … the secretary of state for New Hampshire is Bill Gardner, a Democrat.

So I doubt much will get done. The office is elected by the legislature, though, not by the people.

crosspatch on January 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

9 million people have died since Obama was elected – disallowing that constituency could be huge. That only leaves Democrats with the core group that’s dead from the neck up.

Lack of voter ID is only one part of the problem. In 2008, Sheila Jackson-Lee’s district had over 17,500 households with 6 or more registered voters, and half the ballots from those households were mailed in. An investigator visited one home with 12 registered voters, and found an old woman living there, who said that the people registered (her grown-up planned and wanted chirren) all intended to move back at some point, which apparently satisfies the local requirements. Not surprisingly, all 12 ballots from that home were mailed in that year. The voter rolls need proper purging as well.

Voter ID is a large step in carrying out the authenticity process. A friend went to vote in 2008, and was told that the records showed that she had already voted. Somehow, they were able to negate that ballot, and she was able to cast a legitimate ballot.

MrKleenexMuscles on January 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Why would he need to cheat in New Hampshire??

BigWyo on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

To make it look like the Base is rallying around him, even though Huntsman was surging and Mitt was way below even McCain-levels of support before the primary.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Why would he need to cheat in New Hampshire??

BigWyo on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

He wouldn’t.

I have no doubt that the biggest beneficiary of the fraud, was Paul.

Rebar on January 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Uh oh.

If you try to stop dead people from voting, the NAACP is going to complain to the UN about you.

malclave on January 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I’m a bit disappointed in the title of this thread for such an big story. Instead of “New Hampshire attorney general to revisit voting procedures”. How about “O’Keefe Exposes NH Voter problems. New Hampshire AG Responds”.

Come on Tina! “…voting procedures”? You are better than that.

Egfrow on January 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Wish he would come to Michigan and videotape Detroit, Flint and Saginaw precincts.

mathscience41 on January 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

GaltBlvnAtty on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

No material misrep that I could see. Just stating public records through publicized obits. The only problem I can see is that some of the dead passed away on 12/31 and the primary was on 1/2/12, so…. is that a reasonable amount of time to be removed from the rolls?

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

mathscience41 on January 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Isn’t that Black Panther territory?

/No offense.

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I am so glad that James O’Keefe came into my state of NH and saw the flaws which so many in our state have been complaining about for years.
When you bus college kids in from Massachusetts when Kerry & Hillary were running it just shows how much corruption the democrats make out of our system. Keep it up James.

bones47 on January 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Nothing to see hear
Just a trial run for the demorats.

angrymike on January 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

At the polling place…

Thanks for coming in today sir can I get your name?

Yes ma’am, it’s Big Pimpin O’Keefe but I vote as John Smith.

Well let’s see here… Yes I do have a John Smith on Washington drive, but if I remember right there was an obituary in the paper.

Well ma’am, I was kinda dead for a while but I got better. You see those docs just can’t quite get the diagnosis right.

Oh I know, all those medications they have me on I never know if I’m coming or going.

Ain’t that the truth ma’am.

Say weren’t you the head of local 107.

Well not anymore. Nowadays I just head up the bereft of life voters club.

That’s wonderful is it hard to join?

No ma’am just about everyone here will get a chance.

Do you have offices around the country?

Why yes. In fact our largest office is in Chicago.

Well sir I’m sorry to keep you waiting what ballot will you need today?

For this one, Republican please.

Bunsin2 on January 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

This also assumes the DOJ will allow voter id.

esr1951 on January 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

DoJ will have a tougher time with NH passing a voter ID law since that state won’t fall under the Voter Right Act.

Mini-14 on January 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Makes me wonder … How many dead people are contributing to Obama’s re-election campaign? Lots of “small donors”.

BRunner on January 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Dear DOJ:

I see dead people. They’re voting.

TN Mom on January 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I think I saw this concert. But it was a very long time ago. Apparently the Democrats are still feeling it. And why not? It worked on Norm Coleman.

minnesoter on January 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

GaltBlvnAtty on January 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Key West Reader on January 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I agree. I am thinking that if the videos are properly authenticated there is a chance they could be admissible in some litigation in which Holder is fighting voter ID.

GaltBlvnAtty on January 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

It was rather interesting how as the night progressed, Mitt got an ever higher percentage of the vote. Mitt voters live disproportionally in late reporting precincts? Right.

Daikokuco on January 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

A visual representation of a problem is why abortion pictures work, and so why many of weak conviction refuse to use them. So, Tina, are you really pro-life or not?

AnotherOpinion on January 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM

But, but, requiring proper identification to vote… that’s RACISM!!

Logus on January 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Way to go James! Keep up the good work. I wrote a letter to my two Senators and representative, and sent them the address to this video on You Tube. Every Senator must see this video!

Here is the link if anyone sees fit to write to their Senators and ask them to watch it.

KellyW. on January 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM

AnotherOpinion on January 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM

There is a difference between weak conviction and tact. Choosing not to use a lot of graphic abortion pictures and videos when confronting pro-choice individuals or out in public is a matter of tact.

Unreasonable blow anyhow to try and shift the topic of the thread to your liking just because you found a phrase you could turn into a rabbit trail.

And I am wholly pro-life.

Logus on January 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Voters must present a positive identification with a photograph and address that is verifiable. In the computer age, every vote should be questioned, cross-checked, and confirmed. Too much is at stake.

Elric on January 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Funny how we have to show ID to buy booze, but not to vote in most states?

karenhasfreedom on January 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Dead people aren’t going to be able to vote?

RAAACIST!!!

Socratease on January 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Seriously, I’d like to know exactly who the fraudulent votes are being cast for, and why, and who’s giving the damn orders.

Harbingeing on January 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Logus on January 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I don’t want to derail the thread, but since Tina made my point, I wondered if she’d acknowledge it in another context.

I can actualy agree with the ‘tact’ argument so long as those who promote it also agree that there are times and places for the raw truth. Too often they don’t. What I can not agree with is the simultanious belief that abortion is a pervasive life and death issue that we need to be quiet about to the point of leaving the best tool in the toolbox out of the misguided idea that potentialy offending someone is worse than the loss of lives. It playes into the enemy’s hands to hide the truth.

Check out the link I posted. There are many arguments there for the use of pictures, and they send out more each month. I find the arguments compelling.

AnotherOpinion on January 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM

sadly, but not surprisingly, Mayor Ted is an R. You know, the Daley wing of the R party

r keller on January 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM

If James O’Keefe found dead voters he must be a racist.

Go get em, James.

Q: HOW does asking for an ID to vote infringe on minorities or seniors? They drive a car with a valid drivers license, have SS cards, military ID’s…..or they are illegal.

dthorny on January 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

nice_poltergeist on January 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Democrats, on the other hand, just whine and sue that they weren’t able to steal the election.

malclave on January 12, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Voting fraud is historically something the democrats do, but it should be ended and I support requiring a photo ID. That said, it is not up to the cops, it is up to our NH legislature. You can count on Gov. Lynch to veto it. Lynch is the typical commie democrat small time pol who is only interested in the opportunistic photo.

woodNfish on January 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Funny how we have to show ID to buy booze, but not to vote in most states?

karenhasfreedom on January 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Funny, isn’t it? The Constitution sets the requirements for voting such as age and non-discrimination based on race, but does not define any specific procedures. Yet the libs [go figure] are in an absolute tizzy when the idea of having to show ID in order to exercise one’s franchise and secure the integrity of that franchise.

… and yet in the Second Amendment, the verbiage is crystal clear, “.. the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” Still, the libs have no problem with requiring that the person purchasing an arm show ID and also clear a background check before being allowed to exercise a right that the constitution clearly states as not be infringed.

They have no problem with requiring ID for anyone under 25 to purchase tobacco products despite the legal age being 21. They also don’t see this as being discriminatory against people who don’t drive.

Consistency is not exactly the libs’ strong suit.

AZfederalist on January 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Old NH motto: “Live free or die”

New NH motto: “Live, die, then vote”

Reason 1,203,456 to require ID at the polls…

Khun Joe on January 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

When I go to the pharmacy to buy my allergy medicine, I am required to show photo id. Where is the outrage over this clearly discriminatory practice?

Costa on January 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Kudos O’Keefe for the brilliant work that the MSM won’t do anymore when it hurts their masters…

To bad the only new regulations that will come out of this will be a banned on video taping any interactions at the polling tables… Then I’ll be business as usual for November…

Maybe they’ll just make sure that only people that knew the decease vote for them after their gone… U know… So the decease vote is true to the decease…

Y314K on January 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Sorry, forgot to say Hi to DHS agent #344… Please quote me fully… Thanks..

Y314K on January 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Since the ballots weren’t cast and counted toward a candidate, this will become a gnat and be swatted away…by any means necessary. From what I’ve read this evening, it’s already been flipped. They are now the outlaws and have public officials calling for max sentencing.

It’s unfortunate the only true way of proving voter fraud would be by illegal means…since it’s fraud….and not legal. IRONY ALERT!!

John Kettlewell on January 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Mr NH AG,
if you ever get to start your ahem..investigation..
could you also please check to see how many dead folks voted in the last few elections , and who got the dead people votes ?

burrata on January 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Mitt cheated.

Aizen on January 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Got any facts to back up your bullshit accusation?

Conservative Samizdat on January 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

My guess would be it was the Ron Paul voters who were cheating.

crosspatch on January 13, 2012 at 2:56 AM

How in the world does such an incredibly liberal state as New Hampshire with an open primary (allowing independents to vote in the Republican primary) and without even the most basic of requirements – voter I.D. laws – to insure the integrity of the results continue to be the first Primary in the nation for the Republican party and, thus, is allowed to unduly influence (with such a tainted setup) who the Republicans will nominate for President?

The system is a wet dream for liberals and a nightmare for conservatives. Why in the world is this allowed to continue?

Theophile on January 13, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Funny how we have to show ID to buy booze, but not to vote in most states?

karenhasfreedom on January 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Or to buy Sudafed or NyQuil D. Not only show ID but have it scanned in.

Dasher on January 13, 2012 at 4:40 AM

As a NH voter, I hope they and all states start requiring IDs. I have always said it would be easy to vote as someone else at large polling places. Our kids went to UNH and registered to vote there. They also were still at the same time registered to vote in our hometown. There is no cross reference at least on election day to make sure these college kids aren’t voting once at school and then again at home. Never mind the out of state kids that register to vote and could theoretically vote again in their home state! We have to show ID for so many things including buying cold medicene- it’s time to require it to vote.

ksmoola1 on January 13, 2012 at 7:08 AM

And no I don’t think Mitt cheated. He was polling way ahead all along. Why would he have to cheat where he is a favorite son?

ksmoola1 on January 13, 2012 at 7:09 AM

New Hampshire did pass a phto ID Bill that our Governor vetoed and there was not enough votes to override his veto. The main problem was allowing someone to “provisionally” vote without an ID and give them “X” amount of days to come back and “prove” their identity…for a smart state that was a dumb idea.
Our state will give you a state issued ID if you can’t afford one so the same people who drive folks to go vote could drive them to get their ID.
I’m conflicted about mandatory ID’s for a constitutional right, but I’m more conflicted about the ease of fraud in elections…

NHElle on January 13, 2012 at 7:10 AM

And no I did not vote for Mitt…

“Annnnd … the secretary of state for New Hampshire is Bill Gardner, a Democrat.

So I doubt much will get done. The office is elected by the legislature, though, not by the people”

As to the above statement, Bill Gardner is a Democrat and a highly principled man who has served well as NH sec of state since 1976 and both parties have kept him in office. I would be very surprised and saddened should he not pursue this matter.

ksmoola1 on January 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM

This is just the beginning of the hijinks we’ll see in play this year. The republic is doomed.

zoyclem on January 13, 2012 at 7:22 AM

All I’d like to know is who the dead people voted for. I believe that would give us a good indication of who the left is trying to steer the voters to for Obama. Whoever that is, future voters need to take a step back and take another look at them.

bflat879 on January 13, 2012 at 7:26 AM

There is no reason to oppose showing an ID to do something so important.
If you want to go on welfare, food stamps, SS, etc., you need to show your ID(s).
People who scream against this are criminally inclined.
Let’s say it like it is.
In the town of 850 people that is nearby where I go & vote, we show our ID (in ND).
Everybody knows everybody.
And we STILL show it to vote.

Badger40 on January 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM

New from AMC: The Voting Dead.

Axeman on January 13, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Badger40 on January 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM

They got a guy in military prison who was curious about Obama’s birth certificate and Obama’s administration stonewalling on the birth certificate. The last straw was when he received orders to deploy to Afghanistan. The letter said that he had to bring 5 copies of his birth certificate in order to prove that he was the person they wanted to deploy to Afghanistan. He reasoned that if he needed to prove who he was for Obama to send him to Afghanistan, then he would demand that Obama prove the right to send him there.

Strange hill to choose to die upon, but interesting nonetheless.

Axeman on January 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I LOVE James O’Keefe! So many people just babble – he takes action. I hope there are thousands more young people who follow in his footsteps.

Samantha on January 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM

So, if the leftistproglibtards aren’t allowed to vote on behalf of the dead, then that leaves only them: the brain dead, right?

stukinIL4now on January 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM

This is the first installment for this election year. More in other states are forthcoming. Especially in the blue states. We may see the biggest voter fraud expose in America history exposed. And what will Holder do?. What will his appointed successor do?

jake49 on January 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM