Video: Tebowmania

posted at 9:58 pm on January 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

We’re 25 hours late with this, but oh well. It’s still newsy for the three readers who haven’t yet seen the game-ending TD in endless rotation on ESPN today.

Can you root for Tebow if you’re not a believer? I do, but his religious identity is so key to his persona that it feels odd to endorse Tebow the player without endorsing Tebow the evangelist. It’s like listening to gospel music: You don’t need to believe in order to enjoy it, but if you don’t then you’re relating to the material in a completely different way than most devotees. I like him because I like underdogs and because he plays with heart even though he’s far from being a top-tier QB — far enough, I think, that he probably won’t be a starter for long. But he’s a phenomenon right now and that’s always fun in sports, especially when it involves underdogs. Having the Broncos in the Super Bowl would be insane. Here’s hoping.

As for all the 3:16 coincidences — and there are more of them than you think — I’m unimpressed. Although if Brady throws for 666 yards next week then, admittedly, I’ll have to rethink some things.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Tebow threw the ball but someone else ran it. It was a team effort. I sort of feel sorry that Tebow is getting all the attention when Thomas deserves his moment, too.

crosspatch on January 10, 2012 at 2:27 AM

crosspatch on January 10, 2012 at 2:27 AM

True dat.

I couldn’t believe the speed.

Cleombrotus on January 10, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Spawn turns 18 in a few months. I would rather my son not be a ‘cocksman’. Typical mom. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on January 10, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Teach ‘em, turn ‘em loose :) He’ll know better. Even when he’s acting sideways, he’ll know straight. And eventually he’ll get straight, even if he gets sideways for a while — all you have to do is survive long enough!

Axe on January 10, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I couldn’t believe the speed.

Cleombrotus on January 10, 2012 at 2:32 AM

And that steel-pipe strong arm. Made the dude bounce.

Axe on January 10, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Axe on January 10, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I’m not a big sports fan but that whole thing was beautiful from start to finish.

Cleombrotus on January 10, 2012 at 2:42 AM

“Spawn”

annoyinglittletwerp on January 10, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Never fails to crack me up.

Cleombrotus on January 10, 2012 at 2:46 AM

The Pats already beat the Broncos this year.

Tebow is probably turning himself into a church to dodge taxes.

I would be impressed if our boy cured the banged up Steelers, including one which they carry with a genetic flaw, while he was working miracles.

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Steelers were the real heroes

You Christians with your chests out over the Broncos win should give a “Mile High Salute” to the Steelers who limped into that game. Several need surgery. The AFC Champs of a year ago had a ton of injured players. No excuse for the loss. But lets not crown anyone Superman for beating up a unit that was already beat up.

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Cleombrotus on January 10, 2012 at 2:46 AM

My late father called me ‘Senior springoff’ and my brother ‘Junior springoff’.
It’s genetic I’m afraid. *grin*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 10, 2012 at 3:03 AM

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Would your point have been any less valid if you had left out the snark about Christians? It belies your “no excuse for the loss” statement, especially since those things do figure into any outcome. Sorry your team is out but hopefully they will get healthy and be ready to go next year.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Steelers were the real heroes
up a unit that was already beat up.
http:// http://www.steelers. com/news /article- 1/Several- Steelers-might- face-
surgery/204 cd46e- 8c36 -4 bd9 -9 b4 d- 7516895d6061
IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

the world needs more zealots like you whose ridicule will solve all problems, establish utopia, balance all books, and otherwise just be complete jackasses for all the right reasons.

tom daschle concerned on January 10, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Yeah, and the Pats have never choked in a pressure situation, eh? 19-0!

Tebow already has the highest QB Rating for a Bronco QB in the playoffs in their history. Yes, higher than any Elway game.

Good Solid B-Plus on January 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I want Tebow to beat the Pats on Saturday and I desperately want to see him make it to the Superbowl, but I do expect him to get crushed by the Saints or Packers as the AFC is clearly outclassed by the NFC this year.

However, in reading your comments, it is clear you really don’t know much about football. The Patriots hardly “choked” in their Super Bowl loss against the Giants: a game saving off the mark pass from Eli Manning which was caught by the fingernals of Plaxico Burress in perfect coverage, a catch which makes Dight Clarks “The Catch” look like a summer scrimmage, is NOT choking on the Patriots part. If you’re just trolling, then fine, but if you’re being serious then I can’t take you seriously.

As far as Dynasties go, there is a difference between a Football Dynasty and a Super Bowl dynasty. The Patriots are absolutely a football dynasty, especially in the salary cap era because every year they are always a contender. The Cowboys had a 30+ year Dynasty from Landry to Aikman and won 5 Super Bowls, the 49ers had a near 20 year Dynasty from Walsh/Montana to Young and also won 5 Super Bowls; The Brady/Belichick Patriots are absolutely in a Football dynasty. They have remained competitive in a conference where the Steelers and Colts have been a couple of the league’s best teams for years and on their first Super Bowl against the Rams’ “greatest show on turf” – a team clearly outclassing them in terms of individual talent.

So yeah, the Patriots are still a dynasty. The Colts are done though.

Go Tebow.

Daemonocracy on January 10, 2012 at 3:17 AM

I love Tebow. I am not a Broncos fan, and never really liked Elway. I loved this game, it was a thing of beauty. But….

You can bet the Pats won’t let this happen. He does present a problem in that they won’t be able to flood the box and stop him, but they will be ready for this game-plan.

So after they lose, the media will go back to the meme that he is “not good enough” to be an NFL QB. After a mediocre season next year, he will be promptly traded to the New England Patriots to add yet another dimension to Belicheck’s offense. Where he will win two rings as a Brady backup and third down specialist.

Can’t wait for this weekend. I have to say I hope its a GB/NO NFC Championship matchup, with Den/Bal in the AFC.

goflyers on January 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

“You Christians” ? *eye roll* And the “real heroes” are fighting in Afghanistan not making anything close to what these players are.

And dude, it’s pretty much football law that when you fall back on the injury excuse, you’re embarassing your team by being a sore loser. It’s football, injuries happen, and Pittsburgh fans were 100% confident they would crush Tebow. I’m used to this sort of talk from Pittsburgh fans, but at least you’re not as bad as Philly fans who instead of talking big pre-game and making excuses post game, simply hate on their own team win or lose, rain or shine. They’re always miserable. Maybe all that fracking is effecting the water in Pennsylvania.

Daemonocracy on January 10, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Another example of why I can’t stand most “Stillers” fans:

Steelers were the real heroes

Every team has injuries. Some worse than others. Look at Houston, yet they managed to win their wild card game. Please cry somewhere else.

The Steelers were not the best team in AFC this year, which is why they are home now. In case you were wondering, the Super Bowl is not their birthright. It must be earned.

goflyers on January 10, 2012 at 3:26 AM

goflyers on January 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM

LOL, that’s exactly what I was thinking and the Josh McDaniels connection only makes it more likely. Running QBs just don’t have a future in the NFL and I don’t see Tebow being any different, but I’ll enjoy the ride while it lasts this year. I would not be surprised one bit if he ended up on the Patriots after a disappointing season next year where he finds himself as yet another one of Belichicks all important utility players.

Daemonocracy on January 10, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first…

God Bless him!
The last of last years 1st rounders,
wins his division, wins a wild card,
and is galloping toward Foxboro…,
whether or not Tebow wins the Lombardi,
it’s obvious he’s won the hearts of America!

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on January 10, 2012 at 3:53 AM

See how close allahpundit is right now to being saved. Let’s make lemonade. Let’s keep it going Tebow!!

apocalypse on January 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Don’t worry Allahpundit, I WILL fly or drive-it’s okay to go into St. Patrick’s Church, it’s okay. *grin*

Folks, posts like these must be bookmarked when his conversion arrives. I trust in Him.

ProudPalinFan on January 10, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I’ve posted Rev. 6:1-2; extreme, but heh why not?

1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown(helmet?), and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

ProudPalinFan on January 10, 2012 at 6:00 AM

All I can say is that I haven’t been interested in pro football in 20 years, and he’s gotten my attention. Character is the one stat they don’t keep, and the one most of them don’t want to talk about. Advertisers, take note.

CTimbo on January 10, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Tebowmania

After losing 3 in a row, TEBOW IS BACK :)

Allahpundit is also back :)

With his marvelous, almost miraculous, efforts at posting 3 ‘back to back’ TEBOW CLIPS, Allahpundit has bounced back from drifting toward mediocrity, and has shown HOTAIR fans why he is NUMBER #1 :)

WE ARE NOT WORTHY !! :)

BigSven on January 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I have been agnostic for many years now. I have to say that I may rethink the whole Christianity thing if the Broncos win it all. Not a strong basis for faith I know but as good as any other IMHO.

steel guy on January 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM

goflyers on January 10, 2012 at 3:26 AM

I agree they were not the best team in the AFC but please quit acting as though someone pointing out injuries is akin to excuse making. It is fair to analyze the teams and what occurred. The Steelers lost two key players during the game in addition to the ones already not playing. All year they had similar things happen and were able to still win. What players did Houston lose during the game? Who did they beat in the playoffs? Oh the Bengals? The same Bengals the Steelers beat twice this year? Not really a fair comparison.

In the end the Steelers got beat because the Broncos played better, Tebow is a leader, and the Steelers defense had a major fail.

CW on January 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I’ve listened as people try to imprint their theories, opinions and beliefs on Tebow. What they haven’t done, what they need to do to understand him is to just listen.

Tebow has repeatedly stated over and over that he is always grateful to GOD for his talent and skill and the opportunity to play. He NEVER assumes he gets this free (unlike a number of other talented players). But more importantly, as much fun as he has with football, he knows it is just a game, and said as much in his post game interview when he pointed out to the non-listening press that he loved the game but would love more spending time with “Bailey” a girl who went through 73 surgeries before that date and survived. He was more excited about spending time with her and her family than winning the game. Here is HER story (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19707827).

People are jaded when they hear things like this because of our experiences with liars like Clinton, Obama, Romney etc. We know it is easy to tell us what we want to hear, so we figure they are lying to get to their goals. Tebow is NOT that guy. He is exactly what you see, a young man of faith who realizes that he has a mission to spread the gospel in his own way. He works to be a good man every day, despite being human- which is what faith is about.

Miracles? Everybody says he does miracles on the field. That is just a game. Here is what a Miracle looks like to non-believers. Tebow is born, works hard to develop his GOD given skills, plays football, becomes famous, talks about a young girl who is suffering a horrible and rare disease, someone out there watching the Tebow moment either picks up their checkbook and gives money to the family so they can continue their fight to save their daughter OR some bright kid- a fan of Tebow- decides he/she wants to cure the disease, becomes a doctor and does just that.

Thirty years from now Bailey is alive, other kids are saved and Tebow is just a memory.

The hand of GOD does not wave over games, as Tebow knows, it waves over lives and over time. You have to be willing to see a miracle before it becomes one and accept that there is something out there touching lives and not just a series of random events started with a bang.

Just my opinion from seeing one or two miracles in my life.

archer52 on January 10, 2012 at 7:14 AM

steel guy on January 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I am sure he is opening some eyes and hearts. That drives the radical anti-Christian types batty. They pretend they are all up in arms over the reaction he receives but it is really about the fact that he attracts more followers to the faith.

CW on January 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I’ve posted Rev. 6:1-2; extreme, but heh why not?

ProudPalinFan on January 10, 2012 at 6:00 AM

What a flagrant display of shameless evangelical extremism.

Next thing I know, you’ll say “Jesus Is Lord.”

: )

listens2glenn on January 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM

CW on January 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Absolutely right. +10 – Not only that but he convicts them.

tommyboy on January 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM

archer52 on January 10, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Beautiful.

hoosierma on January 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I am sure he is opening some eyes and hearts.
CW on January 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Absolutely right. +10 – Not only that but he convicts them.
tommyboy on January 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM

The “time window” is shrinking . . . . . .

listens2glenn on January 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM

The “time window” is shrinking . . . . . .
listens2glenn on January 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM

And has been since the beginning of creation.

tommyboy on January 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM

simply. awesome.
Anytime this Bible-clinging Christian sees Christ exalted, I am pumped.

balkanmom on January 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

simply. awesome.
Anytime this Bible-clinging Christian sees Christ exalted, I am pumped.

balkanmom on January 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I’m not Christian…this week(rim shot) but Tebow seems like a good kid…a nice guy.
We need more of those.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I’d bet good money allah loves him some matt damon movies and is excited about seeing madonna at halftime of the Super Bowl but has no problem with thier public statements. He has a problem with rooting for a Christian though? Shows not only the dusfunction in allah’s thinking but that of atheists. Atheism is the religion of self worship.

peacenprosperity on January 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Well, I’m one of the 3 people who haven’t seen the winning TD. I don’t watch football anymore. I used to many, many years ago back in ’78 when it was the Cowboys, Packers, and the Vikings. Now, football is just disgusting. I don’t watch much TV anymore; most of it is disgusting.

As for Mr. Tebow, more power to him (pun intended). He seems to be a refreshing influence on a sport that really needs to clean up its act (thinking Vikings and their disgrace in recent years). I pray that it will continue.

I still haven’t watched the clip above and probably won’t. If he makes it to the Superbowl, maybe I will watch it then, but probably NOT until the game is over. I just have so many better things to do with my time (like, well, anything). :-)

TeaTrekkie on January 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Meant “…maybe I will watch HIM then…”

TeaTrekkie on January 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Broncos vs. Packers in the Superbowl.

God’s quarterback vs. God’s team.

God won’t be able to choose between them and therefore He will end the world.

In 2012 as predicted.

PackerBronco on January 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I just have so many better things to do with my time [than to watch football] (like, ….)

TeaTrekkie on January 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

… like writing posts bitching about football!

PackerBronco on January 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

awwww the Denver Broncos?!

Like I said in the other thread, I’ll cheer for any team opposite New England, so this is just an added bonus.

Reaps on January 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM

peacenprosperity on January 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM

What a rich and compelling diagnosis.

Reaps on January 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Daemonocracy on January 10, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Quarterbacks who are ONLY runners, like those who run option-plays or “wildcat” formations in college, probably don’t have a future in the NFL. If a quarterback can’t complete a deep pass, defensive backs can come up near the line and stop the run.

But a strong, mobile quarterback who can run out of the pocket, is unafraid to take some hits, AND throw the ball accurately DOES have a future in the NFL, because the threat of the quarterback scrambling for a first down tends to draw defensive backs in to tackle him, which can leave receivers open. A mobile quarterback can lead to big plays if he can throw to open receivers on the run.

Some of the league’s greatest quarterbacks, such as Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Ben Roethlisberger when he’s healthy, are strong, elusive runners who can take a hit, and keep defenses guessing whether they will run or throw.

Last Sunday’s wild-card game was the first time that Tebow showed his skill as a passer, which will make him a much greater threat in the future. Interestingly enough, for the winning touchdown Tebow stayed in the pocket and threw an 18-yard pass to a speedy receiver who outran the defense for 62 yards.

It should be a great game in New England next weekend!

Steve Z on January 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but it sure looks inevitable that the Super Bowl is headed to a Denver vs. New York matchup, just so there can be allusions to the Christian-based Football movie “Facing the Giants”.

AverageJoe on January 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM

crosspatch on January 10, 2012

Amen!
(as it were)
A 20-yard pass leads to a modern-day ‘Bullet Bob’ Hayes streaking SIXTY YARDS down the sideline for a touchdown. Yet, TBow gets credit for an 80 yard touchdown pass? Give me a break. The YAC is what matters.
Sorry, TimBow, but maybe someday you’ll be worth the accolades.
In the meantime, concentrate on one or the other. A football player studies FOOTBALL.

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on January 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM

One outta three ain’t bad …

PackerBronco on January 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM

They beat my Steelers but anything that will likely piss of Bill Maher in my book is a good thing.

DethMetalCookieMonst on January 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I’m sorry but the fact you’re comparing Tim Tebow’s marginal passing ability (ignoring the yards after the catch his talented receivers earn for him) to some of the best passers in the history of the game in Brees and Brady is exactly why this Tebow ish is annoying as hell. He’s got a great D, talented receivers and is a pretty good runner. But he’s not a great QB and will be exposed soon. It can’t happen fast enough.

libfreeordie on January 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM

My youngest son and I are, and have always been, Broncos fans. And we love Tim Tebow. My son also beat the odds just to be born.

My dear husband had, for some inexplicable reason, decided to turn to the darkside two years ago and become a Packers fan.

Since the big win on Sunday with Dad constantly saying, “There is no way these guys can win. Tebow seems like a nice guy but he is no Aaron Rodgers, it’s over, too bad you guys lost, etc.,” there is a seventeen-year old who is devoutly praying that Tim Tebow gets the opportunity to wipe the cheese hat wearing grin off his Dad’s face.

I hope they get the chance.

Lily on January 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Daemonocracy … Think that pass that you are referring to in the Giant’s SB vs the Patriots was caught by David Tyree, not Plaxico. Otherwise, point taken.
As for Tebow, history will assess that he is, or isn’t, an “NFL quarterback”, and not less than a season’s worth of games, which is about what he’s started to date. And let’s not forget, John Fox went to the NFC title game with a young (drunken) Kerry Collins, and the Super Bown with Jake Dellhome, so don’t rule the Broncos out just yet (although, I believe they will get ousted by the Patriots this weekend).

mel23059 on January 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Since when do real Christians ask God’s intercession in winning a football game? Coulda fooled me, but then, some of us know better.

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on January 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM

TeaTrekkie on January 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Too bad… you’ve been missing out on a pretty cool thing. Between the media uproar over Tebow’s faith, other players mocking him, all the pundits laughing at him on halftime shows, his good deeds, his humility, and his ability to win when no one says he can…

This is the coolest story I’ve seen in football, (along with Drew Brees finally taking the Saints to the Promised Land after Katrina), in my lifetime.

Your loss….

cane_loader on January 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Lets get to 316 Comments or bust

jp on January 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I’ll do my part :-)

ITguy on January 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I don’t usually break form like this and print entire articles. But for those used to seeing all footbsall players as selfish thugs, read this:

Field of dreams: Young Tebow fan from Loveland huddles with Broncos QB at playoff game

Posted: 01/09/2012 07:08:30 PM MST
Updated: 01/10/2012 08:14:06 AM MST

By Colleen O’Connor
The Denver Post

Bailey Knaub, 16, was mobbed by her teachers and students when she returned to Thompson Valley High School in Loveland after meeting Tim Tebow on Sunday.

“They wanted to know the whole story from beginning to end,” Bailey said Monday, also noting that she received 42 new Facebook “friend” requests. “They were so jealous.”

Tebow mentioned Bailey, a junior, during his postgame remarks Sunday night, saying the big overtime win against the Pittsburgh Steelers​ paled in significance when compared to the health struggles she has faced.

Bailey has Wegener’s granulomatosis, a rare vascular disorder that has forced her to undergo 73 surgeries in 10 years, the most serious of which was the removal of her left lung in 2010.

Her emotional strength through treatments, including chemotherapy to send the disease into remission, has been an inspiration to her family. A cousin sent a letter about her to the Tebow Foundation’s Wish 15 program, which grants wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses.

On Thursday, Bailey learned that her dream of meeting Tebow would come true. Her family received tickets — first level, 30-yard line — to the AFC wild-card playoff game by FedEx, and soon they all were hanging out with Tebow’s parents and all of his brothers and sisters.

Then, before the game started, someone said Tim Tebow was headed over to meet Bailey.

“I was so nervous, my heart was going a million miles an hour,” she said. “I was trying not to squeal like a little fan girl.”

He greeted her by name, handed her the football he’d been practicing with, then said he’d be back after the game to hang out with her.

Bailey Knaub, 16, of Masonville, near Loveland, holds the souvenirs she got from Tim Tebow after spending time with him Sunday at the stadium: an autographed shirt, a football that Tebow warmed up with, a book and a Bible.

“My heart was going a million miles an hour,” Bailey, pictured in her room, said of meeting Tim Tebow. “I was trying not to squeal like a little fangirl.”

“She was just beaming,” said her mother, Kathy Knaub.

Bailey and her older sister, Gentry, along with their parents Rob and Kathy, spent about two hours with the Tebow family.

“They were so friendly, it’s like you were family,” said Kathy Knaub. “We talked a lot about faith and their farm.”

Both families have lived on farms and built deep religious faith. The Knaub family attends Resurrection Fellowship in Loveland, where Rob leads the men’s prayer fellowship of 450.

Rob shared the good news with the group by text message Thursday. “They were all so excited, especially for Bailey.”

Bailey has faithfully followed Tebow since his time at Florida, a fan of his skill on the football field and strong Christian faith.

The years of her illness have been “extremely tough,” her father said, so Tebow’s kindness to Bailey meant a lot to her family.

“We couldn’t believe on the biggest game of his life, he focused all on Bailey,” said Kathy Knaub. “He’s so genuine and made her feel so special.”

Two of the best things Bailey — who calls herself a “sports fanatic” — took away from the post-game meeting were an autograph on the football Tebow had given her earlier and a Bible embossed with her name.

She also got a lot of love.

“They’re a very huggy family,” said Bailey. “I got about 20 hugs from everyone and a ton from Tebow.”

cane_loader on January 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

The Pats always worry me after a bye.
I hope they don’t think a Denver win is a sure thing.

askwhatif on January 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Say what you will about his “religion,” his heart, his grit, etc., but what really impresses me is his humility. Unlike most sports figures, he appears to be genuinely humble, giving all the credit to his teammates for making him look better than he is. That is truly amazing–even more so that the events on the field. To all of you “Christianity” bashers, this is the true personification of Christ’s teachings–humility, strength, forgiveness. You might not believe, but you have to respect those characteristics, regardless of the impetus. I hope that my own children learn to portray these characteristics.

How I wish that we had political leaders with the same type and level of strong, humble leadership!

guitarman67 on January 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I spent almost 10 minutes trying to explain the playoff overtime rules and the exceptions to my wife… and then 11 seconds later it’s over.

A small price to pay, and one that doesn’t bother me a bit. And I agree with others above… Demaryius was incredibly impressive on that play. The man was a blur, and that stiff-arm was one of the most effective I’ve ever seen.

The ratings for the Denver / Patriots game will be completely through the roof now.

VekTor on January 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Some of you may be interested to know that the big billboard in Denver that helped start the public push for Tebow is owned and run by a family of Muslims who just happen to be big fans of Tebow as the Broncos QB.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2012 at 1:44 PM

…archer52 on January 10, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Middle of the Target!

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on January 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I don’t feel like posting anymore

apocalypse on January 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I’m surrounded by RINO Republicans and false converts.

apocalypse on January 9, 2012 at 10:06 PM

It appears that your earlier hunch was correct: You are in the wrong place. Don’t let them drag you down; off you go!

APasserBy on January 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Decided to come back and try and help you. RINOism is not something you have to live with you can get help.

apocalypse on January 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

tom daschle concerned on January 10, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I always pity folks who resort to name calling at every opportunity.

The stupidity of your post will be exceeded by the Bronco’s performance against a team running a defense with a pass/run mix.

And I never knew that it was Christina to crow at someone else’s misfortune. And I don’t think Tim does it.

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I hate them

Because of my treatment in a business deal worth millions, I have reason to despise the Steelers. I just believe in being a good sport with everyone.

IlikedAUH2O on January 10, 2012 at 4:18 PM

he’s not a great QB and will be exposed soon. It can’t happen fast enough.

libfreeordie on January 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I’m sure it will. Of course you said the same sort of thing just before he started didn’t you? Taking a team at 1 and 4 losing already and said he’d be a disaster and out soon enough; and he took them to the playoffs… whoops.

Orton 1-4; Tebow 7-4… the only player they changed midseason was the QB… Yep; clearly he’ll be exposed soon as an awful QB.

I’ve been trying to figure out why you’d believe this; but I think I’ve finally figured it out.

You’re Kyle Orton aren’t you? Kyle Orton’s close relative then?

gekkobear on January 10, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I’m wishing the very best (at least until he faces the Packers in the Super Bowl)!

Enjoy the ride!