Obama administration eases rules to allow illegal immigrants to apply for legal status

posted at 8:40 pm on January 6, 2012 by Tina Korbe

The Obama administration today announced a move that will make it easier for illegal immigrants to remain in the country while their applications for legal status are processed. It’s the sort of policy that appeals to those who’ve heard heartbreaking stories of familial separation related to illegal immigration — and to voters Obama knows he needs. From The Washington Times:

The Obama administration on Friday proposed new hardship rules that would make it easier for illegal immigrants to apply for legal status and stay in the country if they have a spouse or parent already living here legally. …

Homeland Security officials, who announced the change in the Federal Register, said the change only applies when an illegal immigrant has a family member living in the U.S. legally and who would be subject to “hardship” if they were separated from each other.

Under the current system, it takes an average of six months for the government to judge waiver cases, and illegal immigrant applicants are required to go home during that period. The new rule means the illegal immigrant can stay in the U.S. during the adjudication period.

Townhall.com’s Erika Johnsen puts this politically-motivated move into perspective:

In looking over their campaign portfolio for recent presidential-victory pitches, the Obama camp must’ve lately realized that they don’t have too much to tout. Hence, it appears that they’re stepping it up with the executive fiat so they can keep sticking it to those darn obstructionist Republicans. Earlier this week, Obama made “bold” “recess”-appointments to the NLRB and CFPB, in an attempt to appeal to big labor and the ‘middle class’; and announced his plans to implement defense cuts with a military restructuring, so he can appeal to the liberal base clamoring for cuts in defense spending instead of addressing entitlement spending, and act like he gives a hoot about the mounting deficit at the same time. But, of course, he’d be remiss if he didn’t have a giftwrapped talking point to present to Latino voters, too.

As with Obama’s announcement of thousands of summer jobs, though, this pitch sounds better than it is. The surging Rick Santorum has ably made the point before: It shouldn’t be easier to immigrate here illegally than it is to immigrate here legally.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Say whaaa–???

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Traitor

Viper1 on January 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Better Mexican than winners of the diversity visa program (islamic)

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Damn Canadians.

Pablo Honey on January 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hurry November. This regime has to go.

predator on January 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

It took several hundred dollars & a stack of paperwork 5″ high to get my wife here legally.
Obama would rather she’d just hide in somebody’s car trunk across the border.

itsnotaboutme on January 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

When you can’t run on your record, you run on your freebies…sick of identity politics…

hillsoftx on January 6, 2012 at 8:45 PM

A man of action!

Doing what Newt only talks about.

itsnotaboutme on January 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM

And the pay raise for federal employees to swing northern VA and thus VA.

Wethal on January 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Great, now we will have dead mexicans showing up on the rolls….voting, early and often….

RAGIN CAJUN on January 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Better Canadian than winners of thst diversity visa program. (damn canadians) (ehh…can you bring the pipeline with you..)

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

So now, of course, there will be even MORE of them coming across the border in anticipation of this. Pander, pander, pander
I cannot wait to get this jerk OUT of the White House

plumorchard on January 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

He can definitely afford such policies after that huge drop in unemployment.

Ukiah on January 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

The “current system” isn’t being followed anyway. The illegal immigrant is “required to go home”? ROFL This is insanity on display.

Besides that, I thot if your spouse was here legally, you already had legal status via paperwork; same as a parent that’s here legally. They can bring their entire family here. Am I missing something?

bluefox on January 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

So whats the solution? Throw everyone out? Get real, this is why our Republican Party is super fractured because we have allowed the mass deportation by attrition screamers to control the debate on this issue. Obama is taking advantage of our inaction or our stupidity like propping up Sheriff Joe. It’s not pandering, it is doing what is right.

conservador on January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

i need a drink. and i don’t even drink. and since i don’t do drugs also, i might as well snort a line of coke while i’m at it.

GhoulAid on January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

It is crap like this that make me re-think my ABM/ABO position (anybody but Mitt/Obama) vote.

F15Mech on January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

It’s not like we weren’t warned that Dear Liar wanted to fundamentally transform America.

rbj on January 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM

RAGIN CAJUN on January 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Gee, I thot Gov. Perry was the one that was for Amnesty/

bluefox on January 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM

bluefox on January 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Yes you are.
Lots of people marry citizens for the purpose of getting into the US, only to divorce later.

itsnotaboutme on January 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM

rbj on January 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM

THAT’S BECAUSE OUR SOULS WERE BROKEN. MICHELLE SAID SO. OUR SOULS WERE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhoulAid on January 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

The Right move is to secure the border first. By doing this now he’s going to encourage more illegal immigration

El_Terrible on January 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I waited two years for my wife to get here and living between the U.S. and the Philippines so screw “doing whats right”.

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM

conservador on January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Couldn’t agree more. While I would prefer a higher US fertility rate, more Mexican immigration (sans drug issues, please) is a very close 2nd. Middle Easterners stay home. (except the copts)

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Obama would rather she’d just hide in somebody’s car trunk across the border.

itsnotaboutme on January 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I came to the U.S. in 1994 on a 6 month fellowship, went back home and it took me 2+ years to be able to come back. It was shorter because I lived close to the U.S.Embassy and was able to drop off the mountains of paperwork there rather than mailing it all back to the U.S. and my aunt and uncle had already become U.S. citizens.

The thought of staying here illegally after my fellowship was over never crossed my mind. It took me almost 8 years to become a citizen. This stuff outrages me to no end. I followed all the rules, and now someone is going to make easier because they are already here illegally?

JPeterman on January 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Not to mention the lawyer fees.

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I agree with Obama’s move here. Finally, he does something which actually agrees with Abraham Lincoln’s philosophy:

I am not a Know-Nothing. That is certain. How could I be? How can any one who abhors the oppression of negroes, be in favor or degrading classes of white people? Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that “all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty — to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy.

unclesmrgol on January 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

They all do, don’t they.

SlaveDog on January 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Well, at least then he will be willing to hold them indefinitely without charges being filed. They have more rights as illegal aliens than they will have as citizens. Once they become citizens he will view them as enemies of the country.

Dan_Yul on January 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Oh… but don’t you know? Perry, who could have stopped Obama, called us heartless so we have to reject him.

Thank you, ‘true’ conservatives, you deserve it and you will get a second term of Obama.

Maybe if you ask nicely, he will build an electric border fence with alligators and lions. /sarc

TheRightMan on January 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

This is making the rounds on Facebook tonight.

And you’ll notice they are calling Mitt Romney “MISTER 1%”.

Obama is the DOTUS.

PappyD61 on January 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Must confess I’m like an awful lot of people in Tejas. When I need the hedges trimmed, the house painted, the fence repaired, or a dozen other handyman jobs done, I don’t check the workmen’s papers.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

And all the taxpaying Americans got this week was a box of rocks.

GeorgieGirl9 on January 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Easy, take the family with you as you leave.

burt on January 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Really because I did that sort of work…handyman work, landscaping etc. I cant seem to find that work anymore.

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

RAGIN CAJUN on January 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Gee, I thot Gov. Perry was the one that was for Amnesty/

bluefox on January 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Perry?

Perry is at 1% in NH?

RAGIN CAJUN on January 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

The Bush Family, The Progressive led GOP and Rick Perry probably heartily approve.

Someone ask them.

PappyD61 on January 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Nor should you. When my kids, and their friends, get hungry, you may not need to. There. I said it.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Easy, take them with you as you leave.

burt on January 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Round every single illegal up and take ‘em back to their country. Put a scarlett red letter “I” On their forehead. That will create millions of new jobs in law enforcement, transportation, manufacturing branding irons and bring back the cowboys to do the branding.

YEE HAW, doggies!

they lie on January 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM

If they have a spouse or parent already living here, then they already had it easier to immigrate here, legally. They decided that they didn’t feel like waiting and decided that showing absolute contempt for America, violating her sovereignty and breaking any of her laws that they wanted was the best course. It’s how Barky got the White House, after all.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM

You can come and stay in my country as long as you vote for me. Don’t worry, no ID is required to vote in the here anymore.

Oxymoron on January 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM

It’s probably just as well that I don’t know what the hey you mean.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM

bluefox on January 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I just repeated your post. But, yes, American immigration policy is heavily family-oriented with a strict order based on that relation.

This is also why the federal government must keep its own definition of “marriage” and cannot be moved by every state’s redefinition – though this is where the “gay marriage” and other insanity affect national policy and why the DOMA was important and Constitutionally correct.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM

This is a particularly sore point for me.

We (anyone here before 1980) has been sold out. Growth. Growth. growth. There isn’t any without population increase…so get real.

The hardest working people I have ever met are old world Pollocks and recent Mexican immigrants. We need them.

It should be SO EASY for republicans to pick up these votes. But we don’t. Hmmmmm. My advice…….get over it. It’s preordained.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Our government has been aiding and abetting a foreign invasion since 1986.

If we had any patriotism left we would already have overthrown the government.

The United States of America is in the process of a forced merger with Mexico, on an osmotic basis, and it cannot be stopped.

The America I was born into is dead.

Betrayed by the traitors George Herbert Walker Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, George Walker Bush, and Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro.

May they receive their reward.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the White House when Barry n Friends meet in the conference room to discuss campaign strategies. I’m sure it starts out like this …….

“What class haven’t we pandered to yet and how can we do it without dealing with that pesky congress and annoying Constitution?”

fogw on January 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM

So now Obama will be running guns for illegals already in the US, right ?

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I used to live in Texas, too. When I moved back to my home state here in the midwest and contracted with a professional home cleaning service, I specifically wrote into the contract that they must only use US eligible workers and they must be very proficient in english. So far, they have provided that service to me and I have retained their services for 3 years so far. I figure I didn’t want to be hypocritical anymore with my anti amnesty political position.

karenhasfreedom on January 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Our government has been aiding and abetting a foreign invasion since 1986.

If we had any patriotism left we would already have overthrown the government.

The America I was born into is dead.

May they receive their reward.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM

You may think differently the next time the draft comes around. Reference: Middle east, phillipines, nigeria, etc

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

“Si, I have an Uncle Jose in San Diego!”

Deano1952 on January 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Watching the flag wave in the breeze as a child, seeing the vibrant red, white and blue over my elementary school, I never imagined that I would see the dissolution of such a strong country in my lifetime.

We are in Roman collapse. I am seeing the Fall.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM

These ” hardship” exceptions already exist in the current legal immigration process.
What Obama is doing is making it mandatory for USICS to grant green csrds to each and every one who applies for it by overwhelming the system , just the way Coward-Piven say it should be done

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Please explain. I can see you have an opinion, but it’s not sufficiently dumbed down for me to understand.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Not to worry. The way BHO is tanking our economy, they’ll be heading south across the Rio Grande in droves!!

Deano1952 on January 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM

“I wanted to make sure that the voice of the 99 percent was present,” said Bookbinder, an organizer with the UAW in New York. “I’m a union worker. I come from a working-class background, and I don’t believe that Mitt Romney is going to be a voice for us.”

barry’s machine is really humming along. his ‘occupy’ wing mic checked Romney today on Bain.

This will get very intense leading up to the election. The ‘free’ media that barry’s friends get will probably be larger than the paid media that the Rs put out.

Barry paid media+union paid media+occupy free media+normal media cheerleading = 5 times Romney paid media

leftists always need volume. Kos said it best…never debate, always get emotions involved

r keller on January 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

We are in Roman collapse. I am seeing the Fall.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM

WE’RE NOT!!!

Even Romulus Augustus knew this. If he hadn’t played politics, and allowed time for the goths (who made up most of the military by that time) to acclimatize, Rome would never have collapsed. (453 is a very arbitrary date!!!!!)

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM

What are you saying? You’re being too cryptic for me, though I’m sure that more-alert people can follow you….

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM

unstinkingbelievable

cmsinaz on January 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM

WE’RE NOT!!!

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

What are you saying??

I gotta tell you – you’re speaking in code, and I can’t understand you.

Either you are really educated, or drunk, or just different. I’m not slamming you – I am honestly saying that I don’t understand ANY of your comments!

Could you please use more words to help me along?

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

America, tear down that wall! /Obama.

OldEnglish on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Deano1952 on January 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Why would they do that ?
Just because Obama is tanking the economy doesn’t mean that he will not give welfare and freebies to all those who he wants to live and breed in this country !!

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I NEVER call anyone dumb. So spare ourselves. How does it hurt our USA to have more hard working people in it? If we should deport more people, it should be more Columbia/Harvard Grads. (but god knows who would take ‘em)

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

The picture just really says it all!

lisa fox on January 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM

How does it hurt our USA to have more hard working people in it?

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Because America does not belong to the world and people are not allowed to just decide, on their own, that they will live in America and break our laws to their hearts’ desire.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

You pour too much water into soup and it becomes water. We are saturated. If the electrolytes get too diluted, the heart stops beating because the synapses stop firing.

Abalones are near extinction because they have been poached so mercilessly that they are too far apart for the mollusc sperm to float the distance.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

What are you saying??

I gotta tell you – you’re speaking in code, and I can’t understand you.

Could you please use more words to help me along?

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Ok. Who does more damage to America. Mexican lawn cutters/dish washers/short order cooks?…….or….OWS morons?

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

How ‘s that for cryptic?
;-)

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

karenhasfreedom on January 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Small world. I’m Midwest-to-Texas! I admire people who live to their standards, even if we disagree.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on January 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Luckily the founders of this unique nation thought ahead and made laws regarding immigration. Why can’t we just enforce those?

tom daschle concerned on January 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

More pandering vote buying and voter fraud and ruling like a Hugo Chavez.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM

How does it hurt our USA to have more hard working people in it?

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Illegals breeding for welfare is not hard work.

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

They have more rights as illegal aliens than they will have as citizens.

Dan_Yul on January 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Define irony.

squint on January 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I live in L.A. and from what I see I am going to say the illegals.

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Mexican invaders illegally in the United States.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Sorry. Irrelevant. The increase in population has been “baked in” for the last 30 years. Now you just got to figure out who least screws up your idea of “America”. I vote for the Mexicans.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I suppose there’s no way for you to not take this personally:

You are overeducated. Your college degrees taught you a deconstructive viewpoint that left your arguments vapid. I really hope you can break out of the oppositional, philosophical dialectic you exhibit, because you seem to exhibit zero-sum thinking and that doesn’t get houses built or corn grown.

And I’m NOT trying to be unfriendly!

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

As far as I know, the OWS morons are U.S. citizens. Should we deport them too?

JPeterman on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

You are a traitor.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Raise your hand if you think Romney or McCain wouldn’t do the same thing.

angryed on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

People like you – overthinkers – have betrayed us all.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I live in L.A. and from what I see I am going to say the illegals.

EnochCain on January 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I’ll quote you on that when the next panty bomber strikes.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I vote for the Mexicans.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I will send you a free, one way ticket to Mexico.

JPeterman on January 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
You are a traitor.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

No. I am a realist. You are an isolationist. Go vote for Ron Paul. See where you end up.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

conservador on January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Pandering is exactly what it is. Obama is buying votes. This just ticks me off to no end. Why do people hold American citizenship in such low regard? It should be hard to obtain. You should have to work for it and want it badly enough to go about it the right way. And it doesn’t say much about Americans of hispanic decent if they would get angry because we want to enforce our immigration laws. (Laws which are in place for good reasons). Identity politics has to end. If you see yourself as a “Something-American” and not an American, why do you want to be in this country? The bottom line is, it should not be easier for someone to become a citizen legally than for an illegal to become a citizen.

hopeful on January 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Ok. Who does more damage to Americans. Mexican drug dealers+drunk drivers+child molesters+burglers+ car-jackers+gang-bangers+pimps+welfare moochers+tax evaders….or… anchor babies ??

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

sorry make that
It should not be easier for an illegal to become a citizen than for someone to go about it legally.

hopeful on January 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I vote for the Mexicans.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I will send you a free, one way ticket to Mexico.

JPeterman on January 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Saves me half the price of a decent vacation, seeing as I’m never gonna see the pyramids.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM

It’s as though he can pass laws from his office. It’s great to be all three branches of government in one.

hawkdriver on January 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Subjugate rule of law=not real
demand that laws be followed=isolationist
a+b=go vote for ron paul

This guy is a real douche.

tom daschle concerned on January 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM

People like you – overthinkers – have betrayed us all.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM

And his tailors have betrayed him.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

You are a piffle.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I’ll quote you on that when the next panty bomber strikes.
WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Oh now I get it .
America should be destroyed by illegal mexicans and their unsustainable rate of growth inside America because the panty bomber was not an illegal mexican …is this what laraza tells y’all to spout now ?

burrata on January 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Do Americans insist upon speaking a foreign language?

Do Americans insist upon flying a foreign flag?

Do Americans believe that the southern half and some of the western parts of America belong to a foreign country?

Do Americans think it’s alright to steal another person’s identity?

OldEnglish on January 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

hopeful on January 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!! So let’s ease up the retrictions on immigraton from Mexico!!! They aren’t trying to bomb ANYTHING!!!!!

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

This guy is a real douche.

tom daschle concerned on January 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM

He is more French than the French.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

You are a traitor.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

You are the most pernicious, screwed-up, anti-American, overeducated, sophist poster I have seen since the open registrations.

You are in your own class.

I have to tell you – the mental disease you have is the dripping acid at the melting core of our once-great nation.

You are the most dangerous poster that got in.

If we were arguing this in person, we would probably come to blows, due to your offensive over-education.

I hope you are targeted for nonstop rebuttal.

cane_loader on January 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

They have built for themselves a wonderful country in Mexico, so they should just stay there and be happy.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM
You are a piffle.

VorDaj on January 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I have a tailor??? Cool. Maybe he can cut the strands off my jean legs. Spare me.

WryTrvllr on January 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM