Video: Newt gets emotional; Update: “I won’t cry,” says Romney; Update: More context; Update: Video added

posted at 5:00 pm on December 30, 2011 by Allahpundit

Touching and obviously heartfelt, yet naturally processed by politicos as a potential gamechanging “Hillary moment” for Gingrich on the eve of a big vote. I doubt it’ll change much. Hillary had to beat one guy in New Hampshire when she welled up; Newt has to beat four, all of whom have been trending upwards in the polls while he sinks. He needs more than a sweet, humanizing interlude to rally the base.

Maybe he needs … this:

Gingrich, speaking Wednesday during a conference call with conservative voters hosted by Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition, was asked by one of the attendees whether he would consider Palin as a running mate.

“She is certainly one of the people you would look at. I am a great admirer of hers and she was a remarkable reform governor of Alaska, she’s somebody who I think brings a great deal to the possibility of helping in government and that would be one of the possibilities,” Gingrich said, according to Right Wing Watch…

“There are also some very important Cabinet positions that she could fill very, very well,” Gingrich said. “I can’t imagine anybody who would do a better job of driving us to an energy solution than Gov. Palin, for example. Tell her that she would certainly be on the list of one of the people we would consider.”

She nearly rescued one big-government conservative’s failing candidacy three years ago. Second time’s the charm?

Your amazing stat of the day comes courtesy of CNN, which reports that nearly half of all political ads that ran in Iowa this month were attacks on Gingrich. Exit quotation: “Politics has become a really nasty, vicious, negative business and I think it’s disgusting and I think it’s dishonest.”

Update: Really? Tweaking the guy for getting choked up about his dead mother?

Here in Merrimack, Romney started talking about his parents and what they meant to him, and how they taught him to love America — and said, “No, no, I won’t cry.”

Update: Actually, without more context, it’s hard to tell if Romney was aiming that at Gingrich. Goofing on a guy for tearing up about his mom is in poor enough taste that I’d guess Romney would resist for strategic reasons even if he was tempted to do it. It may be that he’s been so busy on the trail today that he hasn’t even heard yet about what happened to Newt. Maybe he was just making a joke about how reminiscing about mom and dad is apt to make anyone a little misty. Maybe?

Update: To put it another way, why would a guy as famously, robotically on-message as Romney risk generating a sympathy vote for Gingrich at the last minute by goofing on him for crying? Every move he makes seems carefully plotted to maximize his advantage. He might be this nasty in private, but in public? Four days before the big vote? It would be a catastrophic, uncharacteristic lapse in his usual M.O.

Update: Turns out Romney didn’t bring up crying, a questioner did. And even when he replied, he was careful to say there’s nothing wrong with it:

The context of the Romney comment came, amid his discussion of his parents, with a voter saying, “Don’t cry.” Romney repeated it, saying, “No, no, I won’t cry,” and then followed up with, “There’s no harm in that.” Romney’s camp argues strenuously that he was not in any way tweaking Gingrich, and that he made that clear.

This guy’s not going to take needless risks.

Update: Here’s the clip.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Very Presidential. Lol, yeah right.

Politiceaux on December 30, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Iowa is helping Newt find his “voice”, just like NH did for Hillary.

Newt’s really going all out! Poor guy. I think he should start preparing to withdraw so that he can endorse Romney. The sooner we unite behind Romney (the best candidate and the one who can actually win), the better!

bluegill on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

We already have a Speaker that crys sufficiently; have no need for more.

michaelo on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

And, it is about to get even more disgusting and dishonest. The LSM has a mission and it is going to scorch the earth in 2012…

d1carter on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

He floats Sarah Palin for VP.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Not only does he cry, he also is divorced. That’s it take him off the NH ballot too.

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Drowning men will grasp at straws.

Fallon on December 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Damn that Ed Muskie! He’s got Newt hooked on Ibogaine!

Bruno Strozek on December 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM

He floats Sarah Palin for VP.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Indeed he does. Which … I quoted right in the body of this post.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I thought this was very touching and it did show me a side of him that I have not seen before. There are things about him I don’t like but there are things about Romney I don’t like and there are things about Obama that I detest!
I haven’t decided who I am voting for on the GOP side but this clip makes it tougher.
I totally relate to him at this moment.

SgtRed on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

This was a rare moment of unfiltered emotion from Newt, a person known for his strength & toughness.

It was sincere, and I do not fault him for it. I get misty when talking about Christmas and my Grandmother. A lot of great memories.

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Actually, in all honesty, I feel like Newt is very sincere here. It’s hard not to feel a little emotional while watching this.

bluegill on December 30, 2011 at 5:11 PM

So that’s what it looks like to see the world’s biggest blob of Jello cry.

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Those are real emotions, so I can’t stand it when people make snarky comments. If this doesn’t impact you (even if you’re not a fan of Newt) in an emotional way, then I feel bad for you.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I totally relate to him at this moment.

SgtRed on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Dude, haven’t you heard? He is divorced! And he took money from Freddie!! And he likes FDR!!!!!!!!! According to Glenn Beck newt is a communist. How can you possibly even think of voting for him?

Romney is the man. He is conservative. He has never been divorced. Yeah he has that whole raised taxes (while Newt lowered taxes), raised spending (while Newt cut spending). But that’s beside the point. He introduced the mandate in MA which makes him 100X more conservative than Newt.

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I can’t disagree with him here. She would make a great energy secretary. I think Mitt would make a good cabinet member as well.

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Frank Luntz is the political version of Jerry Springer. This vulgar recycling of personal stuff to further campaigns is repugnant and he sounds like an acting school sophomore trying to sound empathetic.

Valkyriepundit on December 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Sometimes I wonder if hardcore Mittens fanboys and girls know what conservative really means anymore. Have you turned from the light so long that it stings your eyes?

Sammo21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM

” Is it for her,or myself,that I cry..”- The Beatles

SMACKRUNNER on December 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Newt can cry all he wants. He dissed Paul Ryan. Enough said.

jfox21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Romney was asked the same questions by Luntz, and Romney got Angry and called the questions “strange”, then accused Luntz of being “overly aggressive”, and said the question was “uncalled for”.

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM

He floats Sarah Palin for VP.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Would more likely tab her for Energy Secretary and choose someone like NM Gov. Susana Martinez. Would be a much smarter pick IMO.

Newt’s also talked about Rubio and Allen West as VP, and discussed how John Bolton’s his first choice as SecState. Why Conservatives have fallen out of love with the man doesn’t make sense to me. As Ed Morrissey said yesterday, and endorsement from Thomas Sowell should be enough to make people take a second look. Throw in endorsements from Art Laffer and Michael Reagan and you should take a really hard second look.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM

why doesn’t the parent with the crying baby leave the room? how inconsiderate

nonpartisan on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Get real. The man’s a sociopath. He’s playing you all for fools. This is a carefully planned and executed stunt that is apparently working like a charm.

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Indeed he does. Which … I quoted right in the body of this post.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I assure you that I always read your posts, though not always right away. I would never miss the wit.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Getting emotional? Bill Clinton can do that on queue and do so marvelously. I wonder if Newton took lessons from Bubba, including history lessons, and if so, how much did he pay him..

VorDaj on December 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Gingrich Joins John Boehner On The Crying RINOS Football Team

Newt got all misty eyed when talking about his Mom “I get teary eyed every time we sing Christmas carols,”right before he kissed a baby, shot a shotgun, and showed his ass with an Ohio State Buckeyes tattoo on his a$$.

Here is a guy who supports the Brady Bill, lobbied for Freddie Mac, is writing an Al Gore type moonbat global warming book, cheated on two sick wives, supported Romneycare, and can be seen snuggled up on a couch with Nancy Pelosi.

conservativeBC on December 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Does he really think Sarah would make a better Secretary of Energy than Bobby Jindal? Really?

Those folks are on everyone’s short list.

joncoltonis on December 30, 2011 at 5:21 PM

He floats Sarah Palin for VP.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Sarah Palin is fine just where she is and doing whatever she is currently doing. We don’t need her running for nationwide office again, thanks. Let her help with fundraising, voter education, rallies, etc.

bluegill on December 30, 2011 at 5:21 PM

why doesn’t the parent with the crying baby leave the room? how inconsiderate

nonpartisan on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Could argue that that also helps Newt. Doesn’t show an ounce of annoyance as some (think Jon Hunstman) would.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I can’t disagree with him here. She would make a great energy secretary and/or President. I think Mitt would make a good cabinet member.

Horn of Sarah’s army:

Green eyed Lady on December 30, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Folks, I have ZERO interest in electing anybody on touchy-feely crap this time around; it how we got where we are.

It is the MATH that is getting ready to crush this country for generations to come; and there is NOTHING touchy-feely about that. If we let emotional appeals sway us in the least from electing someone who can actually deal with this nearly impossible math, then this nation is doomed.

michaelo on December 30, 2011 at 5:22 PM

She is certainly one of the people you would look at.

That’s politician talk for “You got to be kidding me!”.

VorDaj on December 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Crying isn’t nearly as meaningful as signing a pledge. Pledges are what I always use to determine sincerity. They are a can’t miss indicator of …..something.

a capella on December 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Oh yeah, it’s all calculated. Newt decided to get his ass kicked in TV ads, not retaliate, and then cry for two minutes in an attempt to climb all the way back from fourth place.

YOU get real.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM

jfox21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM

So it’s impossible to have an honest disagreement? Jeez I hope you never get “dissed”, you might fall apart.

mike_NC9 on December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Good college try but nobody will replace Bishop. :)

chemman on December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I thought it was a very real emotional response from Newt. I relate because my Dad has been gone 15 years and I still become emotional and well up at times with a memory, a song, looking at family pictures.

momoftxmomof3 on December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Those folks are on everyone’s short list.

joncoltonis on December 30, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Ron Paul’s? Careful with “everyone” ;)

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

OK, that settles it, he did take lessons from Bill Clinton.

VorDaj on December 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM

I think Newt would pick Jindal for veep. I heard him say so about 2 months ago in an interview where he also floated Palin for the cabinet pick.

mike_NC9 on December 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Drudge is clearly mocking Newt here with the “As Iowa Turns… Newt Weeps” bit.

haner on December 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM

momoftxmomof3 on December 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM

That is how I felt momft. I related too.
The soft side of Newt.

bazil9 on December 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Newt can cry all he wants. He dissed Paul Ryan. Enough said.

jfox21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Yeah and you know who else did? Paul Ryan.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

michaelo on December 30, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Accurate statement. But I haven’t seen anybody that is currently running that can deal with that math since the purse strings are controlled by congress. So unless we can somehow elect enough true small government and fiscal conservatives then you are snorting hope and change.

chemman on December 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Tough questions for Newt. Who doesn’t well up when recalling memories of deceased loved ones?

Very touching. God bless you Newt.

IndeCon on December 30, 2011 at 5:28 PM

He needed to do that, and Frank Luntz did him a big favor.

Kini on December 30, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Drudge is clearly mocking Newt here with the “As Iowa Turns… Newt Weeps” bit.

haner on December 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Your tears in Nov. 2012 will the saltiest.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Drudge is clearly mocking Newt here with the “As Iowa Turns… Newt Weeps” bit.

haner on December 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM

So what? It was a funny headline. I’m sure Newt can take a joke. Drudge also did the same to Romney when Romney teared up talking about his father on MTP.

bluegill on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

YOU get real.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Your rebuttal is a pretty good argument for why Newt Gingrich is not going to win the Republican nomination, but not such a good argument for his waterworks here actually being real.

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

A man is judged not only by how he treats his mother, but also his wife(or wives.)

tbrickert on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Newt is the only hope we have of undoing the damage Obama has done. Romney will be useless, he’ll be too busy catering to the Democrats.

Rose on December 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Indeed he does. Which … I quoted right in the body of this post.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

lol

Midas on December 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM

bluegill on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hey, knock it. Romney’s tears were good ones.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Are you?… crying?

THERE’S NO CRYING IN POLITICS!!

JohnGalt23 on December 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I get so emotional baby / Every time I think of you / I get so emotional / Ain’t it shocking what love can do”.

Hard Right on December 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM

lol

Midas on December 30, 2011 at 5:30 PM

YOU are a fool. I supplied the video.

AP is just the simpatico NewYorker.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Sham-Wow.

Nothing else. Just Sham-Wow.

Limerick on December 30, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Don’t look now but Obama is up another .4% on intrade. Keep winning those polls Mitt, by the time NH is said and done, Obnama should be around 70%.

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Yeah and you know who else did? Paul Ryan.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Don’t confuse people with facts, sharrukin.

powerpro on December 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Yeah, alright, pal.

nicktjacob on December 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Tears of a Clown

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Newt can cry all he wants. He dissed Paul Ryan. Enough said.

jfox21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Yeah and you know who else did? Paul Ryan.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Paul Ryan dissed himself?

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:35 PM

50% genius 50% nut. Nuts don’t win.

Rumpole of the Bailey on December 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Paul Ryan dissed himself?

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Guess so.

Breaking: Paul Ryan Has Changed His Medicare Proposal as Newt Suggested……… New Plan to be Introduced Tomorrow.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM

I think this was a very real personal moment. It’s certainly not a habit of his. In all the years I’ve known of him I don’t think any of us have ever once seen or heard of him getting emotional like this.
And if it was just a stunt, why waste it on Iowa.

JellyToast on December 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Great men who cried, Washington among them.

Of course, note also the moments.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I find it “telling” that many persons are just out for THEIR
candidate to win at all costs. To hell with what is good for the country.

They wait for the media to tell them whom to vote for; and that
media includes websites whose article posters have
always had an agenda. They think that Mitt Romney is so smart;
perhaps if they vote for him they will be smart too! The religious
think God will look on them favorably if they bash Newt for his
marital mistakes. Forget about how smart he is! Don’t people live in glass houses any more? Palin is “too polarizing” (now that statement
is dumb as a box of rocks!); can’t vote for her. Can’t vote for
a female; and it really comes down to sexism disguised in all sorts of ways. If you live in Texas, one
posts positives about Perry. Hell, I live in Illinois and one
has never heard a positive word from me about voting for Obama!
Of course, I researched his record.
Then their is Ron Paul; sorry, I can’t even go there.

I have never seen such craziness. Few discuss the record and the issues. It is all about THEM, not even the candidates. What a nest of vipers – and it has gotten worse lately.

Amjean on December 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM

And if it was just a stunt, why waste it on Iowa.

JellyToast on December 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM

desperation

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Forget Prove about how smart he is!

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM

just switched over to tingles…he’s asking the liberals at the coffee shop if newt is sincere in his tears….puhleeze

the responses were just as you would expect

cmsinaz on December 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM

RINO!! /s

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM

JohnGalt23 on December 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM

cmsinaz on December 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Hope this helps ppl take a second look. I remember Clinton doing what he wanted when he wanted. Newt came along, no more gun laws added, balanced budget, Impeachment.
Then everyone hated Newt, remember Churchill? Hated him, won WWII, Hated him again.
Think about that liked, hated, loved, hated, he also did what he had to do to save his country!

angrymike on December 30, 2011 at 5:45 PM

angrymike on December 30, 2011 at 5:45 PM

You’re too angry. Tone it down will you?

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Paul Ryan dissed himself?

angryed on December 30, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Guess so.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM

So, Paul Ryan called his own plan right wing social engineering? Or did Newt back off his position while Ryan compromised?

jfox21 on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

There is something about Newt that connects…that Mitt doesn’t possess. Mitt seems like a likable guy but something about him says “I’m all business.”

terryannonline on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Amjean on December 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I think it comes down to each person genuinely believes the candidate they support is the best one for the country.

tbrickert on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

tbrickert on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

You got it wrong. Amjean is the boss of you.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:49 PM

tbrickert on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

What about those of us who are fairly disappointed in the lot of them? ;)

Midas on December 30, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Very heartfelt

Conservchik on December 30, 2011 at 5:50 PM

I still wish that Mitch Daniels would have run with Paul Ryan as his VP.

Conservchik on December 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM

What about those of us who are fairly disappointed in the lot of them? ;)

May I suggest whiskey. :)

tbrickert on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Angryed
Coming form I’ll take that as a complement
hehe

angrymike on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

terryannonline on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

At least you’re honest about preferring adulterous men to happily married ones.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Angry Mike and Angry Ed…

Why so angry?

Hard Right on December 30, 2011 at 5:54 PM

While the maneuvering goes on – here are the overlords:

Obama’s biggest whopper in that speech was his misrepresentation of his conservative critics. As he put it, “Their philosophy is simple. We are better off when everybody is left to fend for themselves and play by their own rules.” What fantasy world does he live in? Does he imagine that our government, whether Democrats or Republicans are in power, comes anywhere close or is likely to leave people to “fend for themselves and play by their own rules”?

Most importantly and appropriately, we have the Department of Defense to provide military protection. Then there’s the FBI and the CIA to protect us from enemies domestic and foreign. Our water and air are protected by the Environmental Protection Agency​. Interstate business is regulated by the Department of Commerce​, which, unless the Supreme Court trumps Obamacare, will also mandate that we buy health insurance. Social Security protects our retirement. Medicare and Medicaid underwrite our health care. The IRS collects federal taxes from 53 percent of the population to subsidize the other 47 percent. Food stamps feed the poor; housing subsidies provide their shelter. The Americans with Disabilities Act protects the disabled. The Voting Rights Act protects minorities. The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights protects everyone. The Department of Education ensures that no child will be left behind. The National Labor Relations Board​, under Obama, favors labor unions at the expense of businesses. The Securities and Exchange Commission protects our investments; the FDIC, our bank accounts; the Food and Drug Administration, our food and drugs. The Consumer Product Safety Commission​ protects consumers. And I’m just scratching the surface. At about 80,000 pages, the Federal Register keeps us informed about the status of mountains of laws and regulations.

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:54 PM

At least you’re honest about preferring adulterous men to happily married ones.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Who told you Mitt was happily married?

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Newt — like Clinton — deeply and fully believes what he’s saying or doing at the moment he is doing it. I’m sure the tears were sincere as they were running down his cheeks. But the next minute — who knows?

No politician in their right mind would put Sarah Palin on the ticket. If you were a the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, you wouldn’t sign the Stones (or a band that thinks they’re the Stones) as your opening act.

urban elitist on December 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I still like Newt AND Perry. Both are sincere, but only one can wipe the floor with oboingo.

Key West Reader on December 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM

At least you’re honest about preferring adulterous men to happily married ones.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

What the hell does that have to do with creating jobs?
What does that have to do with securing the border?
What does that have to do with foreign affairs or the Iranian nuclear program?
What does that have to do with the impending Euro collapse?

Obama is a good family man so I guess he is preferable to someone like Reagan right? Oh wait, you’re a Romney supporter so that would be a yes for you in any case.

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Who told you Mitt was happily married?

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 5:55 PM

S/he meant Obama :)

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM

At least you’re honest about preferring adulterous men to happily married ones.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Look I don’t deny that it bothers me that Newt is serial philanderer. But I’m not voting based on who has the most stellar personal life. Heck, from all reports Obama has been a good and faithful husband. I’m looking at records.

terryannonline on December 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM

terryannonline on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Although Mitt is a very accomplished individual, he is wooden. Like obama. A politician. Elitist. Not some guy that would just come to your desk at Bain Capital to say hello.

Newt or Perry.

Key West Reader on December 30, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Figures. Newt gets teary eyed over his mom; Hillary gets teary eyed over her ephemeral chance for power.

HitNRun on December 30, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Hardright
#1King Putt
#2Piglosi
#3Holder
Must I go on?

angrymike on December 30, 2011 at 5:59 PM

You know why? Because government accrues more and more power every year and people will do just about anything to be the person wielding that power, nothing will get better until government is stripped of it’s power.

clearbluesky on December 30, 2011 at 6:00 PM

least you’re honest about preferring adulterous men to happily married ones.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM

terryannonline on December 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Hog, please visit http://www.hillbuzz.org and then google or Bing Obama Gay Bathhouses in Chicago, Obama Boys Town chicago.

Then, take a good long look at Michelle.

Key West Reader on December 30, 2011 at 6:00 PM

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Reagan adopted a son. What could be more beautiful? Don’t talk crap about Reagan’s family.

Capitalist Hog on December 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM