Top Hot Air posts in 2011: 1-10, plus top 10 most commented posts of the year

posted at 3:45 pm on December 30, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

We finally arrive at the top ten Hot Air posts for 2011 based on unique page views, and it’s a surprising mix of the tragic, absurd, and eclectic.  If I had to guess what the most-viewed post of the year was going to be, the actual winner of that honor would never have occurred to me.  We have only one true open thread, but it’s about the topic that seemed to be the hottest of our year, based on the top 50 list, and this time we have a Green Room post (not a post promoted to the front page) and a headline in the top 5:

• 10: Video: The greatest music video ever? – “American Pie” might not be the most hopeful of songs, but the good people of Grand Rapids put it to great use in a splendid show of civic pride.
  • 9: Breaking: Congresswoman, five others shot in Tucson, AZ – An awful, awful day, which almost immediately got exploited awfully as well.  But the real tragedy, we should recall, were the six people who lost their lives and the others — like Gabrielle Giffords, the elected Representative to Congress from the area — who were grievously wounded.
  • 8: BREAKING: BIN LADEN DEAD – This was actually my guess for what the top post would have been.  This may have been the top single news story of the year in general, and certainly our greatest victory this year in the war on terror.
  • 7: Video: The bully body slam  – Its tremendous popularity rests, I’m sure, in the vicarious thrill of revenge that we all wish we could have taken on our own childhood tormentors.  The reaction to this clip was rather instructive, as people griped about the attack on the bully — and one Democrat in Congress wanted to make bullying a federal issue.
  • 6: New Obama metric: “Jobs supported” – I was a little surprised to see that this got so much traction, but it’s worth reading again — because you know Obama will roll this out during the campaign season next year.
  • 5: Video: Marco Rubio vs. John Kerry on the debt crisis – I’ll just post what Allahpundit said about this, in its entirety: “A long clip but worth every minute. Trust me. Just watch it.”  Think Tea-Party-meets-Washington-elitism, and yes, it’s as awesome as it sounds.
  • 4: BREAKING: Obama’s Abu Ghraib: The Stuff Hits the Fan – In one sense, yes, it was Abu Ghraib — abuses by a handful of American soldiers, this time resulting in murders rather than just torture or humiliations.  In another sense, no … since the American media seemed pretty uninterested in pursuing this story, unlike Abu Ghraib, which the Pentagon had already been probing for some time when the story broke.
  • 3: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: NY-9 is “a very difficult district for Democrats” – Our one Headline in the top 50, we also wrote about this on the front page, thanks to its value in absurdity.  Dems last lost NY-09 in 1922.  I’m a little surprised, however, that more of Debbie Downer’s pontifications didn’t make the top 50, as we all certainly benefited from her appointment as chair of the DNC.  I’m looking forward to 2012.
  • 2: Open thread: Wisconsin supreme court election results – By the metric of unique page views, the battles in Wisconsin are the topic of the year at Hot Air.  They account for nine of our top 50 posts alone, although only one in the top 10, finishing with a silver medal.

And now, the Number One Post of 2011 is ….

• 1: Pelosi whines about Catholics having “this conscience thing” – Our top post was written by Tina Korbe?  Hey, what’s up with that?  First she gets engaged, then she wins the top spot.  I’m going to demand some redistribution of page views, or something.  Seriously, it’s a great post about an inexplicable gripe from a Catholic about having “a conscience thing.”  As a Catholic myself, I could write reams about what’s wrong with this statement, but suffice it to say that most religions don’t consider a conscience to be a bad thing.  Perhaps if Pelosi spent a little time learning about her faith rather than trumpeting it at the same time she opposes what it stands for, she wouldn’t make this kind of jaw-dropping gaffe.

Don’t forget to check out our earlier posts for 41-5031-40, 21-30, and 11-20!

There’s been a request or two for a list of the most commented posts of the year, which is a little harder to do.  Our crack team has sent me the list, from which I have deleted the open threads and two of Allahpundit’s excellent Quotes of the Day, but be sure to check them out.  With those gone, the top three are from breaking news stories, four about Sarah Palin, and another two about religion.  About what you’d think, no?

Say, where are the Tim Pawlenty posts on these two lists?  I know they have to be somewhere …

Comments

Nice picture of Tina 1st!

ConcealedKerry on December 30, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Tina wrote the post? Oh, o.k.

I thought the most popular post was Tina eating the deep fried twinkie.

Dack Thrombosis on December 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Tina has been a great addition to the Hot Air team. Great move guys and keep on truckin’ Tina!

csdeven on December 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Palin & Christianity threads– surprise surprise!

melle1228 on December 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Number one was a good post and I did make some comments myself in that thread. But what surprises me is that it only goes to two pages in comments. I think maybe there should be two categories because I think what generated all the traffic for that thread were trackbacks. Many people who don’t normally visit HotGas came here from another site to view the post. But apparently HotGasians couldn’t be bothered to turn it into a 5+ page flamefest.

I think a separate list with the most commented on posts is a good idea. One list shows how popular a post is with the general public. The other shows how high a HotGasians blood pressure can go.

NotCoach on December 30, 2011 at 3:58 PM

5 of the top 10 posts (by comment count) were about Sarah Palin. Amazing.

In the 1730s and 1740s the British and Spanish fought a war called the “War for Jenkins Ear” triggered, in part, when Spanish sailors cut-off the ear of British Naval Captain Robert Jenkins during a ship-boarding at sea.

In time, perhaps we’ll call the period from August 2008-October 2011 the “War for Sarah’s Honor.”

Robert_Paulson on December 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM

winner is right! Nice work TK!!

ted c on December 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I got a feeling that the top 20 threads will all be Palin-nut threads….reflective of the poor crowd that made up HotGas during most of 2011. Not too many college-educated folks until the recent open registrations.

Jailbreak on December 28, 2011 at 6:18 PM

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Tina!

Now is a good time to ask for that raise.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more.

turfmann on December 30, 2011 at 4:03 PM

And that is the best picture of the year.

Darksean on December 30, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Tina got engaged..Has anyone told Lorien??!!??..lol..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM

*snicker*

You know what? All them there college diplomas didn’t get in the way of becoming a Conservative after all.

Wonder if Jailbreak will show up for his serving of crow?

turfmann on December 30, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Very nice pic of Tina, must be an older pic. Im sure we would have seen that ring she must be proud of if it was newer. Congrats again on both Tina, keep up the great work!

angrymike on December 30, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I just love HA, Ed, AP, Tina, and all in the Green Room. I hope I didn’t leave anyone off my love list! It is a pleasure for me to be able to do a tiny bit posting here. Most posters are a hoot(great), but a handful are a pain!
L

letget on December 30, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Congrats to Tina..She has made a great addition to the Hot Air Team..:):)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:08 PM

You mean a Romney thread isn’t in even in the top ten? Shocker!

sharrukin on December 30, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Those Wisconsin Supreme Court threads were epic..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Congratulations Tina, because I make a point NOT to click on your entries!

RushBaby on December 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

csdeven on December 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Completely agree.

Hot Gas has had another wonderful year of political analysis, with just enough Dude and It’s Come to This posts to keep us all entertained. Here’s to another great year of melting bunnies and robots with overactive libidos.

Weight of Glory on December 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

letget on December 30, 2011 at 4:08 PM

+ 100..A big shout out to the Green Room posters..You were/are awesome..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Congratulations Tina on having the number one post of 2011 and the engagement.

And a very happy 2012.

Flora Duh on December 30, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Tina got engaged..

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Engaged? Engaged?!

Tell me it’s not true … I’m … crushed … … I … can’t … how can ? … my life … I … over … can’t type … anymore.

Rod on December 30, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Any chance of a Palin + Ron Paul + evolution post? Or would such traffic break the intertubes?

rbj on December 30, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Also like to give a shout out to the First Mate Marcia Morrissey articles in the Headlines..They were/are very inspirational..Thanks..:):)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM

wow. i remember the “is tebowing an attack on Christianity” headline but i never read the post, because i assumed that it would support tebow because most conservatives support him… i’m just reading that post now and i am so incredibly angry at what portnoy said. it’s appalling, he’s acting like a liberal, i thought this was a conservative blog. what is a liberal doing here polluting a conservative blog with his filth? liberals are the ones who are intolerant and bigoted against Christians, liberals are the ones who wish Christians would just go away and hide in our houses and churches and keep our beliefs hidden because they’re oh-so-offensive, right? portnoy’s post is a stain on hotair, which usually has good posts. what an incredibly intolerant, bigoted a**hole you are, portnoy. i see your posts in the green room and comment on them sometimes, well no more. i have no respect for you so i don’t want to give you hits/comments. you know nothing about Christianity, or Christians. you just think you do. your ignorance is amazing, and disgusting.

the funniest part is that he thinks tebow is just doing what he does to call attention to himself! actually you, portnoy, you seem like a person who always wants attention. not tebow.

Sachiko on December 30, 2011 at 4:20 PM

“A long clip but worth every minute. Trust me. Just watch it.”

Thanks for the reminder Ed…

… I think this clip needs to be sent to those who wish to lead us.

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Those Wisconsin Supreme Court threads were epic..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM

What an unexpected and fascinating story it was. Who would have predicted the events in Wisconsin and with a favorable conservative outcome?

SlaveDog on December 30, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Tina got engaged..

Wait. What?

No wonder she put a restraining order on me!

lorien1973 on December 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM

and the Top 2 archived comments that made many encore appearances.

..the recent Jailbones post (reflective of the poor crowd that made up HotGas during most of 2011. Not too many college-educated folks until the recent open registrations)reminded feverishly by Portlandon.

..and of course, DelDolemonte rolling out CRR6 “I have no idea, but I do know that you guys come up with really cool names for your fake scandals”

Thanks Don and Del…fun times…

hillsoftx on December 30, 2011 at 4:31 PM

First she gets engaged…

Somewhere out there is a man I really envy. Congratulations Tina! I wish you all the best and many years of happiness.

Oh, and my conscience would bother me if I didn’t give you a “Well done!” on getting the top post as well.

backwoods conservative on December 30, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Rubio’s floor speech. Tina is very easy on the eyes.

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for posting that. Yes indeed The First Mate is a jewel and Ed is one lucky man to have her.
L

letget on December 30, 2011 at 4:33 PM

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Given how many of the recent registrants are Ron Paul cultists, “college educated” doesn’t exactly hold the weight it used to.

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2011 at 4:34 PM

As a Catholic I must say that having Pelosi call herself Catholic insults me. The same way that the Kennedy’s calling themselves that infuriated me. This goes waaaay beyond being a cafeteria Catholic (picking and choosing which dogma you will or will not adhere to). To be pro-abortion is, on it’s face to not be a Catholic. For anyone to attack “the conscience thing” is not only to be non-Catholic but non-Christian period. I thought liberals were supposed to be oh so much more civic minded than us greedy right wingers. Seems to me that in order to be civic minded you would have to have a conscience. It actually pleasantly surprised me that that was the number 1 HA post for 2011. I personally thought it would be the death of OBL as well. I also loved the bully body slam myself and that would have been in my top 5. Way to go HA, I’ve been a reader for years and HA is one of my top go-to sites. Now on to election year. Strap on your seat belts everyone this is going to be a rough year!

neyney on December 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM

a surprising mix of the tragic, absurd, and eclectic.

Surprise is indignant :)

Schadenfreude on December 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM

lorien1973 on December 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:37 PM

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2011 at 4:34 PM

The Ronulans have definitely taken advantage of the “open” registrations..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM

letget on December 30, 2011 at 4:33 PM

+ 100..:)

Dire Straits on December 30, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Top 10 by comments….Only one potential GOP candidate mentioned.

Did Ron Johnson’s name appear in any of the 60 posts?

BobMbx on December 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM

LOL half of the top 10 commented are all Palin related…really 5.5 because I know she got pulled into the Arizona shooting tragedy within, what, half an hour of it happening?

tdpwells on December 30, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Tina got engaged and MKH got married.

Sheesh. Who’s next…Ann Coulter?

BobMbx on December 30, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Very nice picture of Tina. Yes, brains are best served slathered with beauty.

petefrt on December 30, 2011 at 4:49 PM

lorien1973 on December 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Well played Lorien! ;-)

Have a great new year.

NaCly dog on December 30, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Congratulations Tina, because I make a point NOT to click on your entries!

RushBaby on December 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Your loss.

unclesmrgol on December 30, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Congratulations Tina…You have made a great contribution to Hot Air this year!

d1carter on December 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Tina’s engaged? :( Oh, wait, I’m married, silly me.

vcferlita on December 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Congrats Tina! I’m relieved you got engaged. I didn’t have much hope for your dating life after the video of you shoving that fried twinkie down your throat.

HellCat on December 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM

MadisonConservative: You seem to be an intelligent cranky old fart. What gives? I am also a cantankerous sob at times but at least I can blame the shrapnel I pull out of my chest(like little black stones)from time to time for my crankiness. You seem to detest everyone.

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

neyney on December 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM

It’s that whole separation of church and state thing. Modify the ageless teachings to suit the current age. You can’t go wrong at the voting booth.

unclesmrgol on December 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

You seem to detest everyone.

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Nope, just you.

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2011 at 4:59 PM

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Please don’t try to change MadCon, he’s one of my fav’s just the way he is.

Fallon on December 30, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Say, where are the Tim Pawlenty posts on these two lists? I know they have to be somewhere …

Tabulate all the Pawlenty threads and he’s still not in the Top 20.

Then tabulate all the Pawlenty threads AND Santorum threads, and they’re still not in the Top 10.

/guffawhawhawhaw

Jeddite on December 30, 2011 at 5:04 PM

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

You want somthing cute and huggable? Try a porcupine eating corn.

Fallon on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Correct 1st choice. Pilosi, behaves as if stupidity is a virtue. Roman Catholic? Not in my book.

StevC on December 30, 2011 at 5:06 PM

It seems my prediction that no T-paw post would be in the top ten came true. Too bad he dropped out so soon and missed the cannibalistic mosh pit primaries.

WhatNot on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

MadisonConservative: I feel better now.SemperFi.

celtic warrior on December 30, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Palin & Christianity threads– surprise surprise!

melle1228

Bitter much?

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Tina, much like her posts, is superficially pleasing but a little flat where it counts.

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

That was uncalled for and I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

backwoods conservative on December 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Sheesh. Who’s next…Ann Coulter?

BobMbx on December 30, 2011 at 4:47 PM

What man wants to listen to the stream of complaints Miss Coulter could generate to a man who failed to meet her expectations? If it ever happens, put the poor guy on a suicide watch.

WhatNot on December 30, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I’m going to demand some redistribution of page views, or something

Funny!

Congrats to Tina! I’ve enjoyed her postings lately. My all-time fav video of her is when she was eating butter on a stick at the Iowa State Fair (?). I still want to try one. Yummy! All the best to you, Tina. Keep it up, girl!

TN Mom

TN Mom on December 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I’m a devout Catholic and I honor my faith and love it . . . but they have this conscience thing

i have come to better understand the modern/PC use of the term ‘faith traditions’. It started when i read an article about an upsurge of Jews who were non believers involving themselves in the traditions of the Jewish faith…bar mitzvah, etc.

Same here. It is the Catholic faith tradition that she probably honors and loves. Her whole sentence is an awkward construction. People generally honor God. So she loves her faith in God?..or she honors the Catholic faith tradition? I’m confused.

r keller on December 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Tina got engaged..

That’s OK. She’s too young for me anyway.

Solaratov on December 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Not cool.

McDuck on December 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Ed, you, I, & a few other HotAir frequenters were obviously right about T-Paw being the best candidate running.
The naysayers drove him to quit, but I’ll bet a lot of them regret that.
And I’ll bet he regrets quitting.

itsnotaboutme on December 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Our top post was written by Tina Korbe? Hey, what’s up with that?

Tina is radiant.

Are you radiant Ed Morrissey?

Tell the truth.

Axe on December 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

time for pelosi to go home….

kudos to tina!

we still love you Ed, Allah and the green room :)

cmsinaz on December 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

work is done…let’s get this 3 day weekend started!!!!!

cmsinaz on December 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Such a crass remark is unworthy of Hot Air.

tinkerthinker on December 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Such a crass remark is unworthy of Hot Air.

tinkerthinker on December 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM

It’s a very typical comment from a “liberal”.

darwin on December 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Awesome year as usual at HotAir!

I think it would be interesting to see who the top commenters were as well. I (and my employer) would probably be shocked. :-D

SouthernGent on December 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Congrats to Tina for the top post of 2011! As to the engagement, let’s just say I’m listening to some Barry Manilow right now. Yes, it’s come to that. However, that’s awesome for Tina! Let’s face it fellas, we are unworthy.

Mike Rathbone on December 30, 2011 at 6:00 PM

The “will Sarah Palin run” phase of the Republican primary race has apparently come to a close. Welcome to the “when will Sarah Palin announce her candidacy” phase of the race.

Welcome to one of the 200 threads Ed posted about how Palin was THISCLOSE to announcing. Hilarious then, and it still is.

Moesart on December 30, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Congrats to Tina on both milestones! And thanks to a great blogging team at Hot Air for posting great content all year.

22044 on December 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Congratulations Tina, because I make a point NOT to click on your entries!
RushBaby on December 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Why would anyone say that? A touch of class may be asking too much.

Tennman on December 30, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Moesart on December 30, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Dude, do you realize about the only thing you ever comment on is Palin?

Yet you hate her.

Strange

darwin on December 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM

That Grand Rapids thing was unbelievable.
PFA

NeoKong on December 30, 2011 at 6:49 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

This is a jerk that needs to be banned.

d1carter on December 30, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Wow, Pelosi sure is an attractive young lady. That botox is really working well for her.

ZGMF_Freedom on December 30, 2011 at 7:25 PM

a surprising mix of the tragic, absurd, and eclectic a surprising mix. (?)

Paul-Cincy on December 30, 2011 at 8:08 PM

“A long clip but worth every minute. Trust me. Just watch it.”

Thanks for the reminder Ed…

… I think this clip needs to be sent to those who wish to lead us.

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I’m afraid that Newt and Mitt are lost causes, sadly enough…

ebrown2 on December 30, 2011 at 8:42 PM

theodore

OMG…you are so funny!

/S

Now, go back to the basement where you belong, you miserable little twit.

Oh, and learn proper grammar.

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM

ZGMF_Freedom

Like theodore, ZGMF_Freedom is another whiz kid who deems it necessary to make stupid, pathetic remarks.

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM

…oh, it’s my mistake, it’s NEWT loving on the mandate.

So charming.

ebrown2 on December 30, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM

You must enjoy picking fights on the internet for no reason at all. Don’t ever talk to me again. Don’t ever quote my posts again.

ZGMF_Freedom on December 30, 2011 at 9:19 PM

…oh, it’s my mistake, it’s NEWT loving on the mandate.

So charming.

ebrown2 on December 30, 2011 at 9:17 PM

This is why Newt has dropped 30 points from his peak. Latest polls show that he is now in 5th place in Iowa.

ZGMF_Freedom on December 30, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I think I’m in LOVE!
Ouch…wife just slapped me upside the head!

KOOLAID2 on December 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Whattaya mean, Tina’s engaged?!? Dammit – what the h3|| else can go wrong today? //
In all seriousness – Congrats to you AND the lucky guy and best wishes for a long future together…

PS – if things don’t work out…. ;-)

affenhauer on December 30, 2011 at 9:25 PM

theodore on December 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Funny you should use the term ‘superficial‘…

affenhauer on December 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Funny you should use the term ‘superficial‘…

affenhauer on December 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I notice the offensive comment has disappeared. I hope the author has as well.

backwoods conservative on December 30, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Jailbreak on December 28, 2011 at 6:18 PM

portlandon on December 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM

wow.

cause we wur stoopid b4

I notice the offensive comment has disappeared. I hope the author has as well.

backwoods conservative on December 30, 2011 at 10:02 PM

And I think … I’m OK with that.

Axe on December 30, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Tina is radiant.

Are you radiant Ed Morrissey?

Tell the truth.

Axe on December 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

It takes me three cups of coffee just to get to surly.

Ed Morrissey on December 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM

It takes me three cups of coffee just to get to surly.

Ed Morrissey on December 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM

See? This is what I’m saying :) I can’t prove this — but I’m pretty sure Tina is awakened in the mornings by a cartoon bluebird.

And she manages to keep all that Tinaesqueness even when she’s got the sword out and is swinging it, which is a tough trick, because she can swing it pretty well, and even Coulter has a grimace going when the sword’s a-swinging.

But it’s a new year. Here’s how you can get it done: First, start with a fried Twinkie …

Axe on December 30, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Dude, do you realize about the only thing you ever comment on is Palin?

Yet you hate her.

Strange

darwin on December 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM

You have me confused with someone else.

Or, you are just plain confused.

Moesart on December 30, 2011 at 10:58 PM

My favorite Pelosi moment of the year was when a reporter (from CNS, maybe?) asked her when exactly was The Word made flesh. You would think a religious scholar, as renowned as she, could have offered a better answer.

nogooddeed on December 31, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Palin & Christianity threads– surprise surprise!

melle1228
Bitter much?

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 5:12 PM

What exactly am I supposed to be bitter about?

melle1228 on December 31, 2011 at 3:28 AM

What exactly am I supposed to be bitter about?

melle1228 on December 31, 2011 at 3:28 AM

Whatever it is, you better cling to it or Obama is going to be very disappointed in you.

backwoods conservative on December 31, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Gothguy on December 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM

ZGMF_Freedom

How old are you…about 12?

Gothguy on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM