It begins: Radio ad asks Iowans to caucus for Palin

posted at 10:35 am on December 28, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Iowans might feel a bit overwhelmed by the choices for next Tuesday’s Republican caucuses for the GOP presidential nomination, but one independent group has begun running radio ads insisting that there is still room for one more choice. Calling itself “Sarah Palin’s Iowa Earthquake,” the group will target specific markets in Iowa asking voters to line up behind the Republican Party’s most prominent non-candidate, and other ads will apparently follow:

Can Iowans caucus for Palin at this late date? Sure. Unlike primary states, there is no “ballot” in the legal sense at caucuses. Attendees can write in names on the list of candidates they receive at the caucuses, and those votes will count. Of course, without Palin on the ballot and not officially in the race, not too many caucus-goers may choose to vote for her. If enough are dissatisfied with the current choices, though, she might be a handy code for None of the Above — and might get some significant level of support if the ads prompt enough Iowa voters to consider this as an option.

If so, who does that hurt most? Probably not Mitt Romney, whose base of support doesn’t have a lot of overlap with Palin’s. Newt Gingrich rose in the polls mainly on Tea Party support, so he’d be likely to feel the sting a little more, especially for those who backed Gingrich because he looked like the only viable alternative to Romney or Ron Paul. Paul might lose a little of his more recent support, but he’s going to get hurt more over his old newsletters and the vetting of his foreign-policy kookiness. It may end up hurting the candidates in the second tier struggling for an Iowa miracle — Rick Santorum and Michele Bachmann. That’s assuming, of course, that it has any impact at all.

Let’s take a look at all five. The first two spots focus on the need to clean up crony capitalism:

The third goes after the three Iowa frontrunners, using quotes from Romney, Paul, and Gingrich as a springboard to get voters to draft Palin:

The final two use the audio from an old Ronald Reagan ad, “Bear in the Woods”:

Comments

Well Romney is not a conservative so that would explain it..

liberal4life on December 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM

1800 comments or bust!

angryed on December 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM

NoDonkey on December 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I give Firefly Season 3 a slightly higher probability.

roy_batty on December 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Apparently any good news about Ron Paul just get ignored. Especially since the conservative media been trying discredit him like they did to Herman Cain and the people of Iowa are not buying it anymore! Here’s the latest polling that shows Ron Paul is increasing his lead!!!!!

Question: If Ron Paul wins both Iowa and New Hampshire will we be a witness to heads exploding across this country?!

Can I get a amen!

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

CUDA

idesign on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

I like Palin, I liked her record, I would vote for her. I don’t see this getting any traction however. Its too bad, but they feared her, they smeared her. It worked.

Bmore on December 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I don’t know if I can “bear”this.

docflash on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I think it’s time we all unclenched our eyes and read the writing on the wall – Obama is going to win re-election. That’s why all the serious players (Christie, Thune, Daniels, etc) chose to stay out of the race and we wound up with the Volkswagon Beetle full of circus clowns.

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Those folks need to vote for Perry, Gingrich or even RP, or this thing will be over quick with John Dole as our nominee.

Southernblogger on December 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Oh boy, another chance for Palin to play, “Maybe I will, and maybe I won’t”

BettyRuth on December 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Can I get a amen!

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

No you can’t. Ron Paul is not electable, and for a good reason—he’s nuts!

Let the bombs begin from all you misguided Paulie’s

NOMOBO on December 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM

That’s sweet, but Virginia has already determined the field.

cartooner on December 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Boy do I miss her.

This would be a very different looking primary with her in it.

portlandon on December 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Can I get a amen!

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

I suppose you will get that from those who like mischief voters choosing a crazy uncle for the GOP candidate.

aikidoka on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

She was ready to run, there was no question about it. I’ve always suspected her primary reason for not running was family safety, but we’ll never know. A Palin candidacy would be an epic David vs Goliath, but she didn’t want to go forward. As a committed Palin supporter, I sure didn’t appreciate how she nonchalantly declared she wasn’t running on a radio show (nothing against Levin, I like him), as if the issue didn’t matter or was not important to many people.

If people want to run an ad about Palin, go for it. We still live in a free country.

conservative pilgrim on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

PPP’s poll shows Democrats flocking to Paul in iowa, not Republicans.

jp on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

She has my vote, always has.

tinkerthinker on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Bmore on December 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

That is the meme of the 24/7 news propaganda parade.

Dasher on December 28, 2011 at 10:48 AM

With each passing day and with every debate, news story and pundit article, I’ve dreamed of Palin announcing “Ok – I’m in”

Gamechanger

HoosierHawk on December 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Because, some people can’t lose enough.

They have thumbed through all the great right hopes of the day, and now they are back at Palin again. Pathetic and hilarious.

Moesart on December 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM

UGH – I’m starting not to care anymore.

gophergirl on December 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM

The only way I see this getting any traction is if Ron Paul were to win Iowa and New Hampshire.

Cindy Munford on December 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Oh gawd baby! I still love you!
Quit teasing me!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM

UGH – I’m starting not to care anymore.

gophergirl on December 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Too bad, so sad….LOL

idesign on December 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Have to disagree with your pessimistic view. No matter who the nominee is, its ours to loose, not his to win. His supporters are in a worst state of mind then ours if you can imagine that. The uninformed aren’t all weed up, they won’t show up, his support is week with his base. Don’t be snookered in to thinking otherwise. The 0ne is done. Defense is not a winning strategy.

Bmore on December 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM

PPP’s poll shows Democrats flocking to Paul in iowa, not Republicans.

jp on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I pointed this out to someone recently. Their reply was, well just because someone voted Dem before, but then registered as Rep to vote for Ron Paul doesn’t make them any less of a Republican.

This is the twisted cult like reasoning of Ronulans. You can’t reason with them. It’s like trying to explain to my dog why she can’t eat steak for dinner instead of dog food.

angryed on December 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Cindy Munford on December 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Sounds like a plan…

the_nile on December 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM

There have been very few people that have garned the level of support Gov. Palin does! All of these ads are funded by ordinary everyday citizens that care enough about the future of our country to put up their hard earned money to try and get the best leader to run for President!

Sarah Palin 2012
RUN SARAH RUN
Vote Rogue

Chris in Ottumwa on December 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Point of order – judging by the high number of undecideds in the polls, and in light of this group’s call for a Palin caucus, I think they’re more “underwhelmed”.

With that said, there is a reason why Iowa, unlike New Hampshire, is not getting penalized with a loss of delegates to the national convention, even though both are holding contests in January in violation of party rules – no delegates are actually at stake in 6 days. Not-entirely coincidentally, it’s also why the Iowa caucus results are not exactly indicative of who will get the nomination (or even who will get Iowa’s delegates).

Steve Eggleston on December 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Waste of time.

echosyst on December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

This group must like to waste money since this is what they’re doing.

jeanie on December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I wouldn’t take Iowa to Vegas with their track record of picking winners!

Rude Ram on December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I wouldn’t take Iowa to Vegas with their track record of picking winners!

Rude Ram on December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Ditto.

Steve Eggleston on December 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

At this point I would willingly vote for the circus clown over Obambam.

Sherlyn on December 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Too little, too late.

She should have fought out her full term of office in Alaska and entered the entire primary race as a real candidate.

Now she should run for John McCain’s seat and re-establish some credibility before taking on the POTUS race.

profitsbeard on December 28, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I AM rogue…

golfmann on December 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Palin needed the debates to get a second look from people who don’t take her seriously.

Ted Torgerson on December 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Sarah has been my first choice from the get go. But she decided not to run. IMO, she will never know if she could have won if she didn’t run. I think Sarah has more smarts in her little toe than all others running combined! I doubt this will get much traction though. Too many gal don’t like her, but this gal does!
L

letget on December 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

THIS could really make things fun!

Sarah would shake things to the foundation at this point.

So, I’m all for it.

Plus, if she doesn’t win Iowa, maybe her supporters there could hire Gov. Rick “The Coyote Destroyer” Perry’s high-priced legal eagles to sue the Iowa GOP in federal court.

Go Sarah Supporters in Ioway!

Perry/Zombie Lucille Ball 2012!

Horace on December 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

She’s the across-the-board deal breaker for me. She throws her hat in the ring, I vote for Obama. I can afford another four more years, and I don’t care who gets screwed as long as that ridiculous woman doesn’t become President.

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Vote Rogue!! Mitt Romney is counting on it.

NickDeringer on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Bmore – I am so disgusted with the Republican field, I’d almost rather see Obama win. If he did (which I think he will), we’d just have four years of gridlock under a lam(er) duck Obama, assuming Republicans win control of the Senate – which is a fairly safe assumption.
Also, Obama has done more good for conservatism than anyone since AUH2O, and done more harm to progressivism than anyone I can remember.

As of now, I plan on writing in Gary Johnson’s name. I don’t see the point in demolishing the credibility of conservatism by having conservatives throw their weight behind Romney who, let’s admit, is going to be the nominee.

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Why won’t anyone in the press, including Fox News, straight up ask her if she is reconsidering? This could be all put to bed in about 60 seconds.

Why, because she brings in ratings. Even on Hot Gas. When she said to Erick Bolling that there was time for others to jump in, why didn’t he ask the obvious follow up question and press her on her intentions?

He didn’t want to kill the golden goose: Ratings!

WisRich on December 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I’d hit it. Mmmmmhhhh.

MisterElephant on December 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

PDS…LOL

idesign on December 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Too many gal don’t like her, but this gal does!
L

letget on December 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

I think you are correct. As a male, I just cannot understand why.

derft on December 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Great, the Super Quitter is back, ready to quit again.

Bishop on December 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Can I get a amen!

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

here at hotair they surely will be.

democrats want to control you,and republicans want to control you. libertarians want to leave you alone.

just an ad or slogan i seen somewhere,thought i would toss it in,for the fun of it.

svs22422 on December 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Bringing up Palin at this point only serves one purpose: divide the opposition to Romney. As a card carrying ABR member, I heartily disapprove.

ElectricPhase on December 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I’m curious. In your mind, what has made her ridiculous?

WisRich on December 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Can I get a amen!

Capitalist75 on December 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Troll is on the Firefly tread also. If there is a thread on baking cookies…expect to find this there too!

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

What other possible non candidate other than Gov. Palin would get independent supporters fund radio ads, none! The grassroots would crawl on glass for her. I would!!!

We need Palin to get in the race, I want to vote for someone. If the current batch of crap GOP candidates stand, I’m not voting.

The republican establishment is dead to me, Romneycare, Lobbyist Gingrich, crazy paul…. Are you freakin kidding me!

Only those tool beltway GOP pukes can screwup a sure thing in beating the anti christ Obama. All these fools had to do was put up a true conservative, not a recycled hack. But no, the blueblood establishment insult me and give me Romneycare and the rest.

Establishment, fix this, get Palin in the race. If not, you lose the presidency again, the house and the senate. God, we need a conservative party.

Danielvito on December 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

If they raised the voting age back to 21, would Ron Paul have any significant support?

meci on December 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM

She has my vote, always has.

tinkerthinker on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Same here. She is heads & shoulders above anyone else currently running.

Our current field stinks. I am not excited about any of them. Some (like Romney & Huntsman) I am outright disgusted with.

Norwegian on December 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Spoken like a true independent. Its your vote, I think you should support 0bama, again.

Bmore on December 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I would be sooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

lisa fox on December 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

So, when did you have your closed head injury?

KOOLAID2 on December 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM

ows will have a hand in this too

cmsinaz on December 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Sorry, but she self-destructed when she resigned as Alaska governor with a completely incoherent statement. Enough ammunition right there to defeat her in a general election.

Sowell Disciple on December 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM

There is nothing wrong with trying to get Palin to reconsider…..it’s been done with Pence, Daniels and ad nauseam with Christie…..why not Palin?

Ed and you all need to listen to this…..

If she jumps in, she’s got not only my vote, but my money and my boots on the ground.

tencole on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

It’s kind of fascinating that after two plus years of being the most buzzworthy GOP megastar, with a reality show, best selling book, and every utterance being scrutinized, as soon as she announced she wouldn’t run (stupidly, on Mark Levin instead of Greta), she completely fell off the radar screen.

By 2016 or 2022, it’ll be Rubio, Ryan, Haley and Christie. Palin’s moment has passed.

YYZ on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Oh, fer cripes sake SHE’S NOT RUNNING. I may have been critical of Palin at times, I even supported her before she opted out of running. But come on, all this “draft Palin” crud needs to stop…we may not be a huge fan of any of the candidates, but it’s time to focus on them and sending Obama packing rather than to keep hoping for some sort of “divine intervention” of Palin-proportions.

JetBoy on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Palin,now more than ever…

dec5 on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Now think for a moment:

You are Romney and no matter what you do, you simply can’t get above 25% in the polls. You are scr*wed if the opposition rallies behind ONE candidate. What do you do?

The Palin supporters, who simply can’t accept that Palin chose not to run, are now playing to Romney’s game plan of keeping his opposition splintered.

Face it, a write-in for Palin is going nowhere. There will also be no convention choice of an anti-estalishment candidate.

Bachmann and Santorum are long shots.

Gingrich can win if it were not for his baggage catching up with him.

Rally around Perry. He, of all the Not-Romneys, is the only one that can go the distance with Romney and beat him and Obama.

His rivals can’t attack his record, so they attack his Texas roots and debating skills.

If conservatives reject their best chance of beating Romney and Obama based on superficiality, we will get Romney and lose to Obama based on superficiality.

TheRightMan on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

This.

M240H on December 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

At this point, if I were an Iowan I’d write her in.

The caucus thing is stupid.
Iowa being first, stupid.

Open primaries, deadly.

Darksean on December 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Can we go one level deeper with this?

C’mon Ed. Follow the money. “Sarah Palin’s Iowa Earthquake”, who, what, when, where, and how. Just curious.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on December 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Don’t think it help much to encourage her to run, but her supporters in IA have the same right to caucus for her as much as others do for their candidates.

whatcat on December 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

YYZ on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Only in your mind….

idesign on December 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Count me in… although I’m not in Iowa:

Why I love Sarah Palin

Praying for a brokered convention

imperfectamerica on December 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

How about we wait till 2016? We have a better field then.

Flapjackmaka on December 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Stupid people burning their money.

andy85719 on December 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

tencole on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Interesting point. When I think of it … it’s because there were some establishment types pushing to draft Pence, Daniels, Christie, and no establishment types pushing for Palin. The buzz was of a different type from the Palin buzz. A pity her family situation caused her to decide not to run. Good for her, bad for us.

Paul-Cincy on December 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

HOw delusional can someone be to think that a person who isn’t even running, and said wouldn’t run – and for very good reason – is going to run because they make some plea in a radio ad? It’s like a bunch of kids, maybe 10 or so, pooled their allowance money and bought a radio ad. There is no grass roots support for Sarah Palin. There never was.

keep the change on December 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

idesign on December 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM

No kidding.

JAGonzo on December 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Here’s a head start. Who: Shelly Dankert

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on December 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Don’t see it happening- but will vote for her if it does.

I think the most likely scenario is Romney wins the nomination, she stays out of endorsing any of the current candidates until the primary is over (or at least the outcome seems clear) and acts as a loyal Republican trying to get Obama out of office with the GOP voter’s primary choice.

This could change if a conservative candidate surges (e.g., Perry actually shows competence for a while & polls rise, or Santorum gets into the top tier, etc.) and she chooses to help push them over the finish line.

The other possibility is these folks help her get a decent showing as a write-in candidate, Paul wins Iowa, the field looks (even more) terrible, and she decides to jump in in an “unconventional” manner. Sure wouldn’t be boring! But this is very risky- if she does this, & the eventual nominee (whether her or someone else) loses the general election, she’d bear the brunt of the blame for 4 more years of Obama.

I think Romney will probably be the nominee, will get her support & fundraising assistance, as well as my vote- and will likely still lose to Obama.

Sigh…

cs89 on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

only if she wants it too…

golfmann on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Romney, Huntsman, Gingrich and Perry are progressives of varying degrees – Ron Paul is to the far, liberal-left of obama on most issues, and has zero support from conservative voters. Currently, there are only two conservatives in the race – Santorum and Bachmann, and only Santorum has broad support from conservative voters. SO – is it any surprise that conservative voters are hungry for more choices? Sarah Palin fits the bill for many – and although an effort such as this may not produce concrete results, it is a very visible way to point out that the current field is extremely weak.

Pork-Chop on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I think it’s time you unclenched your butt-cheeks, got off your Eeyore asss and went out to work for a campaign instead of throwing in the towel so soon..

..or are those Soros checks for posting this drivel just too good to pass up?

The War Planner on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I’m not ignoring Ron Paul, he scares the Shiite out of me on a daily basis.

Bishop on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Mr. Baggage Big Government, Mr. Flip-flopper Big Government, or Mr. Nuts for “1st Tier” choices. No. Perry/Bachman/Santorum are better choices for me. Sarah? Always has been my first choice, but her time has probably passed, at least for this election cycle.

Boodad on December 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM

What is the end goal here? Is it to have Republicans in office, or is it for conservatism to rule the political ideology of American?

Conservatism doesn’t get there without credibility – the kind of credibility required to win over the voting power of the majority. Conservatism doesn’t get credibility with this field of candidates.

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM

If enough are dissatisfied with the current choice…

Why would anyone be dissatisfied with the current choices? The top two, conservatives don’t like, and the third one is a disaster. Woohoo!

Dongemaharu on December 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM

LOL!
PDS back again at its very finest.

conservative pilgrim on December 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I don’t think she should ever run.
This country is not worth it.
Let it crash & burn.
We have too many morons & pseudoconservatives running the show.
Better to let it all collapse in a sterilizing superfire of epic proportions.
Look at all the hypocrites ready to take government $$$ when it suits their purpose. Ready to spend govt funds when it suits their purpose.
Look at all the conservatives who wish to restrict freedom when it suits their agenda, yet cry out when others do it.
America is going t!t$ up.
I’m becoming a curmudgeon.
Just let it happen.
OK.
Back on PDSers.

Badger40 on December 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM

..or are those Soros checks for posting this drivel just too good to pass up?

The War Planner on December 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

+ 1,000 –

VegasRick on December 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

I think you are correct. As a male, I just cannot understand why.

derft on December 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Envy.

the_nile on December 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Which campaign, War Planner?

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

There is no grass roots support for Sarah Palin. There never was.
keep the change on December 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Uh-huh. That is why there is always a crowd when she puts in an appearance somewhere.

whatcat on December 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Stupid people burning their money.

andy85719 on December 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

A little harsh don’t you think?

I mean they’re only burning hundreds of dollars of their own dollars opposed to stupid people in Washington spending Trillions of our dollars with out our consent on solar companies, wall street, and ACORN.

Now who’s stupid again?

WisRich on December 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Which campaign, War Planner?

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Scott Walker 2016!!

Flapjackmaka on December 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Get er done

jake-the-goose on December 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Imagine the size crowds Palin would be attracting. I’m just saying.

jake-the-goose on December 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Yeah I think I know what you are saying. Better to have an idiot like Obama who is doing his best to destroy what’s left of our once great country than to have an idiot like Palin who wants to stop him and reverse what he has done.

bgibbs1000 on December 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Which campaign, War Planner?

jwally on December 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Pick one. Any of the R’s would be much better than 4 more years of this azzclown.

VegasRick on December 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM

JetBoy on December 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

We’ve been focusing on them. They suck more than a vacuum cleaner in a black hole. Now what?

Dongemaharu on December 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Carolina21 on December 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I’m curious. In your mind, what has made her ridiculous?

WisRich on December 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM

THIS…what makes her ridiculous? I am contantly stunned by “people’s perception” of Sarah Palin. They usually do not have the full story.

Case in point…over Christmas I learned that my mother voted for Obama (much to my dismay as I volunteered many hours/days for the McCain/Palin ticket)…she mentioned that she now likes SP, but “when she was running” my mom thought she was kooky…”DUH, what papers do you read, etc” That was the line that my mom used to explain her discomfort with Palin.
I agreed with my mom that wasn’t the SP’s best moment, but goodness, that shouldn’t have been a deal-breaker when you had equally as ridiculous statements from the “smartest guy evah” going to 57 states, etc….

The whole thing is very frustrating

BabyElephantWalk on December 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Carolina21

Sarah and I are crushed – crushed, I tell you!

Shouldn’t you have said, “…I vote for Obama AGAIN?”

Perry/Zombie Cheetah 2012! Yeeeee-Haawwww!

Horace on December 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM