Obama to Barbara Walters: “I think there’s a laziness in me”

posted at 5:45 pm on December 23, 2011 by Tina Korbe

RealClearPolitics has compiled a series of little previews of the First Couple’s interview with Barbara Walters, set to air on 20/20 tonight. Every clip is notable in its own way, but this wins the award for most candid. The president — who has alternately inspired, disappointed, reignited and flamed out — admits that, deep down, he’s a little bit lazy. He thinks it stems from growing up in Hawaii, where it’s always sunny and folks sit on the beach for sport, he said. Makes you think Obama’s constant accusations that Congress does nothing might actually be transparent projections of his own disappointment in himself. Click the image to watch.

Meantime, the top clip of Michelle comes when the First Lady says it’s “practical” to put herself first. She can’t care for other if she doesn’t first care for herself. Too bad “taking care of herself” means expensing vacations to taxpayers. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

You’re not helping. Guarantee your comment will end up on LGF. You might not care but it’s all arsenal against the right ultimately.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Why are you worried that something is going to show up on a cult blog read only by the blog’s supreme leader and 25 of his cult-like fans who aren’t allowed to read other blogs for fear of being banned? Anybody else who reads parts of that blog do so only to point and laugh.

You worry too much. That blog is way past its freshness date.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Note that Oprah is far richer than Michelle and has a passionate following…you’re predisposed to dislike Michelle, but a lot of people go for the “we’re all in this together” stuff. Remember, both Bush’s played the “just us folks” card to great effect.
urban elitist on December 23, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Hey liar! Over here. LIAR! Yeah, that’s me calling you out.

You’re coyly implying that Republicans are racist. You’re slick. You loop in Oprah to deflect but it’s obvious. One Oprah’s audience is not homogeneous. Secondly there is no default Republican disposition against average Americans/ middle class.

Any views I express that might seem cold or uncaring toward the poor are my own. Believe what you will about me personally. But your barely veiled jabs at the right are weak.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Who would we have to bribe at ABC to get our hands on those?

listens2glenn on December 23, 2011 at 7:05 PM

You actually think you could get something incriminating from the All Barrack Channel? I guarantee anything really embarrassing or incriminating (as if this wasn’t) has been incinerated and the ashes shredded, incinerated again and launched into space.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Reagan was famous for his low work ethic and yet is worshiped like a God.

urban elitist on December 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Reagan spent every Christmas in the White House, so the Secret Service members who guarded him could spend the holidays with their families. This jackass dragged them all 3000 miles from home so he could play on the beach.

rockmom on December 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Actually more like 5,000 miles.

Our latest generation of O’bama Apologists aren’t doing very well in this thread, are they?

Del Dolemonte on December 23, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Dear Americans,

I’m lazy, but like everything else, it’s not my fault. It’s because I grew up in Hawaii. Damn I hate that friggin state. And ya know what? It’s really hot and they have cool beaches to lay on. So, thanks to those darn beaches I’m one lazy-@ss dude. If only I had grown up in Maine or Montana, I might have amounted to someone able to put in a hard day’s work.

So don’t blame me. K?

Hugs,

Barry

fogw on December 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM

That blog is way past its freshness date.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM

That has NEVER stopped media pile-on.

Just yesterday I spotted some images from a WH press event some 10 years back. Since I know the photog I recognized the photos. There was some Gingrich, some Biden, some Clinton. And here they are being run a full decade later.

Point is, information never dies. There is NO story line that is too old to run if is damaging. What you should presume is that many journOlists are conspiring to guarantee an outcome in 2012.

I HATE it when I find some link back to a SOLID site labeling it racist or sexist or whatever. You obviously don’t care. So we disagree.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM

But Zero and Moochelle always seem so energetic when they’re looting the Treasury, making Holder keep the drug cartels happy, appointing freaks to the Supreme Court, wolfing down taxpayer lobster and vacationing. Did I mention vacationing ?

viking01 on December 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

fogw on December 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Am I the only one that wish he’d do more surfing than golfing? The movie Jaws comes to mind. ;-)

TXUS on December 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Million dollar vacations are for the 1 percent.

CW on December 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Except for the CCW freedom I wouldn’t spend more than 20 minutes in AZ aka New Mexico 2.0.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Million dollar vacations are for the 1 percent.

CW on December 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Wealth is fiscal health.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Obama to Barbara Walters: “I think there’s a laziness in me”
posted at 5:45 pm on December 23, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Tags: Barack Obama, Barbara Walters, laziness, Michelle Obama, selfishness

Note from Hot Air management: This section is for comments from Hot Air’s community of registered readers. Please don’t assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use may lose their posting privilege.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 Next »

ug… he’s supposed to be smoother than this…

Drunk Report on December 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM

You don’t say…

Golf outings almost daily.

Vacations seemingly every other week…

4 hour work days (at most).

Giving Congress ultimatums then leaving town over and over and over again…

Yep, I’d call that lazy.

wildcat72 on December 23, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Ya thnik?

lonestar1 on December 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM

2(Narcissists) = Narcissist^2

Very strange math, but true in this case.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on December 23, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Saw this in one of the UK papers, which picked it up from the National Enquirer.

The first fashionista secretly splurged on pricey jewelry before the family’s annual holiday vaca­tion in Hawaii, which will cost taxpayers a whopping $3.2 mil­lion in airfare alone!

Now sources say her morti­fied husband, President Barack Obama, has demanded that she cut back!

“The president’s advisers have told him that Michelle’s spend­ing has spiraled ‘completely out of control’ and he needs to rein her in,” a top political source in Washington, D.C., told The ENQUIRER.

“Barack read his wife the riot act, but his words fell on deaf ears.”

The Chief Executive also begged his wife to cancel their Christmas getaway to the Aloha State and spend a week at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, instead, said the source.

“But Michelle said there was ‘no way’ she was going to disap­point their daughters Sasha and Malia and call off the Hawaii trip,” the source divulged.

“Then, to make matters worse, Barack found out that Michelle went on a shopping spree in the weeks before the trip!”

Now that’s Class.

Down here, we call that p*$$ywhipped.

ProfShadow on December 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM

It doesn’t come from living in Hawaii. It comes from being the child and grandchild of a bunch of loser pinkos who never bothered to discipline him or instill any kind of work ethic. This guy had had everything handed to him his entire life. He’s never HAD to work for anything so why wouldn’t he be lazy. Then there’s the whole stoner thing which isn’t really conducive to productivity.

Michelle just reminds me of the trailer trash types who win the lottery and then run around spoiling themselves with all manner of conspicuous consumption. Except for her, the US Treasury is her lottery. And that effing crap about caring for herself in order to be worthwhile to anyone else is straight out of the Oprah Winfrey Show handbook. She preached that crap for years and created a nation of self-absorbed monsters in the process. Lady M is their leader.

NoLeftTurn on December 23, 2011 at 7:37 PM

“I think there’s a demon laziness in me.”

Voice on December 23, 2011 at 7:37 PM

The First Couple are really just a Couple Of Caricatures.

jaime on December 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM

It’s easy to be lazy when the press hides your past. Not to mention Harvard, Columbia, Occidental, University of Chicago, the State of Hawaii, Neil Abercrombie etc. Being products of Affirmative-Action didn’t help their entitlement attitude much either.

viking01 on December 23, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Maybe. But it’s definitely racist of you to point out that he’s half white. And it’s even more racist of me to point out that he’s probably at least 1/4 Arab on his Muslim father’s side.

No worries … I am reporting us both to AttaaaaaackWaaaatch.

Jaibones on December 23, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Actually, he is 50% white(mother on both sides), 43.25%Arabic (father, both sides), 6.25% African(father, 1 side, 1 generation removed).

silvernana on December 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Was that supposed to be some sort of slam? Geez, grow up! Some of us live where we have found work.

BTW, besides CCW freedom now including the ability to carry concealed without a CCW permit (in places not otherwise prohibited), AZ also has open carry that is practiced by a fair number of folks.

Oh, and weather. Just picked oranges off the tree last night. It is a little chilly here, we are going to get down to 29 tonight. It has been quite spring-like the past week along with some very nice soaking rains.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Million dollar vacations are for the 1 percent.

CW on December 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Wealth is fiscal health.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM

How did the O’bamas get “wealthy”?

Del Dolemonte on December 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Give him a break,it’s his first full-time job.

/barf.

***Sucka Free by 2013***

Steelguitarczarina on December 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM

silvernana on December 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Eugenics for Dummies. Wow. My grandmother definitely has Southern roots and her family definitely had servants (white and black) and black slaves. I often wonder if I might share DNA with some blacks. But I have never tried to determine what percentage that might be (no matter how small).

I bet you can’t tell me the elemental-composition of air. Keep this crap on PLANET RONULAN.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I got mine, good luck gettin’ yours….

/M. Obama

ted c on December 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM

How did the O’bamas get “wealthy”?

Del Dolemonte on December 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Exactly. Put that in quotes. They do ok. The real money comes when he cashes in on his connections legally out of office. Hopefully that will be pretty soon.

I bet that we will see Obama’s true economic values when he has a boatload of money. They give away your money, not theirs.

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM

I never thought that the WH could be ghettosized like this.

This is what I meant when I said, I don’t understand why the right is clutching its pearls over the Ron Paul newsletters, explicitly racist crap like this is allowed.

libfreeordie on December 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Here’s a newsflash for ya Sparky. There were ghettos in countries all over the world, especially Europe that were comprised not of minorities, but anglo-saxons. For you to insinuate that ghettos are made up of strictly minorities makes you the racist, Champ.

chewmeister on December 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Slacker = educated person who avoids work, exhibiting
apathy and aimlessness.

I envisioned a lazy white suburban kid, unmotivated
and coddled, DUDE!

Do we have a blacker slacker ?

amadan on December 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

You’re new around here, aren’t you?

Some would think that someone new would spend a little time getting to know the locals before handing out insults. But then that’s just me.

So far, I’m not impressed, you seem to have a bit of a bullying gene in you.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM

That “President’s Message of Hope” caption makes me want to puke. Thanks, ABC, for that bit of unbiased news reporting. It’s more a message of “Hope they don’t notice I’m an inveterate Marxist.”

ReubenJCogburn on December 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM

No, it’s true. They released the whole interview – all the footage. You can now see the clip where he says “Part of my problem is I’m an arrogant narcissist.” Or my favorite line, “I hate this country and all that it stands for.”

/s

I wish.

stiney on December 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I read something a while back, regarding Rev Wright’s church. He was running a marriage racket for gay black men; matching them with bitter black women who would never otherwise have a chance to marry. This would provide both parties a facade to better fit in the upwardly mobile black community. Children were encouraged.

Cant remember where I read this, anyone else see that? Sure sounds familiar……

Steelguitarczarina on December 23, 2011 at 8:05 PM

silvernana on December 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I don’t even know what you are talking about. I gave you some facts and you’re just being nasty to a lot of people on here. You do have a lot of gall being new on here and being so nasty to the regulars.

silvernana on December 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Lazy as POTUS? THe MFER has been lazy all his life. No way he passed a single course at Columbia or Harvard. No wonder his grades are sealed. He’s a lazy affirmative action Marxist. But we all knew that.

they lie on December 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM

You know this makes me so angry

You know this makes me so angry! We went from making 50,000 a yr. to making 22,000 a yr under Mr.O. My son took his own life partly because he felt like a faluire because he couldn’t provide for his family.I StRONGLY DISLIKE HIM AND HIS FAMILY!!!!!!

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Trailer Trash in the WH. Knew it had to happen sooner or later. Two moochers who have never made an honest dollar on their own in their lives. They are grifters. Always will be.

they lie on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

So far, I’m not impressed, you seem to have a bit of a bullying gene in you.

AZfederalist on December 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Kind of a dick as far as I can tell.

BigWyo on December 23, 2011 at 8:56 PM

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I

libfreeordie on December 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Not if Narcissists = 0

mabelee on December 23, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Nevah!

disa on December 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Kind of ???

amadan on December 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I am sorry for your loss, but how is this tragedy the fault of the Obamas? And you strongly dislike Malia and Sasha? I don’t like the job Obama is doing as President, but blaming suicides on him and throwing shade on his family is uncool.

libfreeordie on December 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Great work Tina, you so-cons step up to the plate and slam the hanging curve balls over the fence.

If only Obama was as bad a pitcher as you all claim….when you’re not claiming he is a diabolical mastermind.

freshface on December 23, 2011 at 9:17 PM

silvernana on December 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Open registration here seems to bring out 3-4 good commenters, and the rest are racists,religious nuts, illiterates, bullies, and recycled libs using different SNs. I can’t imagine how it is supposed to improve anything.

di butler on December 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

LF, I honestly can’t tell whether this is sarcasm ( I see no /), but if it’s true, God bless you and your family.

TXUS on December 23, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Obama to Barbara Walters: “I think there’s a laziness in me”

Hitler and Mussolini were both much harder working fascists.

RasThavas on December 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM

freshface on December 23, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Barky’s a malevolent retard.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 23, 2011 at 9:22 PM

freshface on December 23, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Based on what I’ve heard, he’s a catcher, not a pitcher.

TXUS on December 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Sasha and Malia are innocent children, but there parents are not! they don’t have anything good to say about our country. Maybe its just the Holidays and i am lashing out but I just know by the note he left he felt there was no hope. Obviously he had other issues he was dealing with.

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM

TXUS NO i wish it were so but its not, Sorry i should’nt be commenting on anything because i am so sad.

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Based on what I’ve heard, he’s a catcher, not a pitcher.

TXUS on December 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I dunno, the rumors the Hillbuzz boys spread around infer that he’s a top.

As for Michelle, Ayn Rand said, “In order to say I love you, one must first be able to say ‘I’.” So I just take her words as expressing that sentiment.

YehuditTX on December 23, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Cant remember where I read this, anyone else see that? Sure sounds familiar……

Steelguitarczarina on December 23, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Hillbuzz. They claim he was catting around in Chicago gay bathhouses for years.

YehuditTX on December 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM

lisa fox on December 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM

You have my deepest sympathies.

There are so many families whose lives have been devastated by the financial and political policies of this administration. The toll has been terrible, and I’m so sorry your family has gone through this.

INC on December 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM

libfreeordie on December 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM

You know, when a guy gets into the WH and starts shutting businesses down and implementing policies that are incredibly detrimental and destruction to jobs the impact is far-reaching and personal.

I remember a thriving car dealer we used to drive by that was shut down by Obama political shenanigans when he was handing out dealerships to Democrat supporters. You think that didn’t touch families when mom or dad lost their job???

Obama bears personal responsibility for the purposeful inflicting of hardship on many, many people.

INC on December 23, 2011 at 10:21 PM

According to Ulsterman report Obama spends the majority of his time in the White House locked up in a small office watching ESPN and Fox News on TV.

Conservalicious on December 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM

“White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part Three”

Ulsterman: Go ahead.

Insider: I’m at my desk here right? We’re sitting here having this conversation. How about we take a look at what the president would look like in the same situation? Walk into that room – that office of his on the 2nd floor. He spends less and less time downstairs – that’s Daley’s world now. The president doesn’t like the Oval Office much – he’s made that point repeatedly to more than a few at the White House. He prefers to be upstairs, no suit. No shoes. No joke —

Ulsterman: (Interrupts) —Shoes?

Insider: Yeah – shoes. President Obama, when he is in his de facto office upstairs – the one that is closer to Jarrett’s own office, and a short hop over to the residence, he spends his time there often in shorts, or sweats, a t-shirt, and those sandal things…flip-flops. There is a large screen television in there and that’s where hours of his time are spent when he is actually at the White House. Day in and day out. The First Lady rules the residence, and the president heads over to his 2nd floor West Wing study. Starting around last spring, he started to take regular briefings in there. And the instructions that went out on those briefings to the president were that they were to be most importantly – brief. Anything more than about 15 minutes is unacceptable to Obama. So let’s look through the eyes of someone heading into Barack Obama’s upstairs office at the White House to give him a briefing. Maybe it’s on national security. Maybe the economy. Energy policy. Whatever – doesn’t matter. The scenario being played out these days is pretty much the same regardless of the particulars. You knock on the door – it’s always closed. Always. Often you have to knock for some time before being given approval from inside to enter. The big screen will be on – the volume loud. You can easily hear it from outside the door. The sports channels are the ones most commonly playing, though sometimes the channel will be set to music, or Fox News. Sometimes Valerie Jarrett might be there, but most often it is just the president and his personal aide. A large leather chair will be facing the television – it’s well worn. Not part of the White House furnishings but something the president must have brought in from back home. That’s where you’ll most often find the President of the United States – the most powerful man in the free f**king world. He often sits with one leg draped over one of the chair’s arms and the other leg stuck straight onto the floor. Shorts, sweats, a t-shirt, and like I said, no shoes or just those sandal things that so many of the younger people like to wear these days. And that leg that’s draped over an arm of the chair will be bopping up and down, like…like someone with a lot of nervous energy. Like a kid does. And there’s the smell of smoke hanging on the president. The guy never quite smoking – that was all bullshit. I told you that already. In fact, there’s one of those smokeless ash trays on the desk in there. And that desk, it’s a mess. Magazines spread out all over it. Stupid shit too. Real low brow reading material the president is into. People. Rolling Stone. Lots of those tabloid things. The most common thread with this shit is it’s about the president. If it’s about him, he’s gonna read it. Good or bad – doesn’t matter. If somebody is talking about him, he’s reading it. He’s watching it. Whatever. The guy’s self-obsession is off the f**king charts. [...]

Conservalicious on December 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I see the last open registration session went real well.

98ZJUSMC on December 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I’ve already seen on Facebook the bitching from people in Hawaii that Obama linking laziness and Hawaii is bad for business and the State’s reputation. I have to agree. There are some really hard-working people here. Obama’s laziness is all on him not on the State of Hawaii.

HawaiiLwyr on December 23, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Yepper, definitely lazy. That’s evidenced by your over use of czars to do the work for you, okaying shootings and drones to handle foreign troublemakers, and the vacation time. Very lazy indeed.

The Nerve on December 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Obama inherited his laziness… from his drunken bigamist father.

profitsbeard on December 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM

The most pathetic couple on the planet.. in the most powerful office in the world. God Help The United States to get rid of this despotic and pathetic couple.

uhangtight on December 23, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Behold – America’s affirmative action president.

Mr Galt on December 24, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Capitalist Hog on December 23, 2011 at 7:26 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GET HIM BUDDY!
When he keeps lobbing those overhead punches with the left…start the uppercut rights from your knee. In this case, I don’t care where your punch lands…My hope is that the ref takes away a bunch of points for low blows landed to that troll!

KOOLAID2 on December 24, 2011 at 12:24 AM

uhangtight on December 23, 2011 at 11:43 PM
*****************************************************************

It’s like having the Beveryly Hillbilly couple in the White House…only thar aint nothin cute about them ther couple,

KOOLAID2 on December 24, 2011 at 12:34 AM

Sorry about last nite, had a little to much to drink{could you tell?} It is a very hard time for me. Its the first christmas without him. I miss him.

lisa fox on December 24, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Obama to Barbara Walters: “I think there’s a laziness in me”

How about also “shiftless” too ?

Question:…Would Obama be called a ‘racist’ if he called himself “lazy and shiftless” ??
———-
Could some liberal provide Big Sven an answer to this important PC question ?

BigSven on December 24, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Slacker = educated person who avoids work, exhibiting
apathy and aimlessness.

I envisioned a lazy white suburban kid, unmotivated
and coddled, DUDE!

Do we have a blacker slacker ?

amadan on December 23, 2011

He shoots … he SCORESSSSSS !!

(we could have a blacker slacker if only a Republican were worthy. one will rise to the top again.)

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on December 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM

And Merry Christmas to you (the American taxpayer) and thanks for the $4 million vacation, you chumps!

soghornetgunner on December 24, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Conservalicious on December 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I read Ulsterman all the time. His interviews with the Insiders are incredible. I sent the article on Leo Gerard to HA for some investigation as that man is too scary.

Here are the pics

Lisa Fox, I am so sorry for your incredible loss. I will pray for him and your family. What is his first name?

FLconservative on December 24, 2011 at 8:09 AM

“I think there’s a laziness in me” B. Hussein Obama

As if we haven’t noticed.
Now listen and watch as his psychophants (yes, i know) spin this admission to mean something completely different from the context and truth.

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on December 24, 2011 at 8:11 AM

his psychophants (yes, i know)

Karl Magnus on December 24, 2011 at 8:11 AM

That’s excellent.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 24, 2011 at 9:42 AM

big difference between lazy and evil. lazy people generally do not work toward destroying a market based economy. in fact that takes a whole lot more work that just doing nothing. we’d be a whole lot better off if you were just lazy.

unfortunately, you and your ilk are the latter and we are all suffering for it.

acyl72 on December 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Brandon

lisa fox on December 24, 2011 at 12:54 PM

And Thank-you for your prayers! We really need them.

lisa fox on December 24, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Dear Americans,

So don’t blame me. K?

Hugs,

Barry
fogw on December 23, 2011 at 7:30 PM

lolz

Tim_CA on December 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM

lisa,

You have my sympathy and prayers for your family’s comfort and peace. I cannot pretend to know your experience, but I have known loss in the past two years as well. I know that holidays and celebration times can be tough when the pain is still new.

There is One to whom you can always turn, He is always faithful, and always good.

Don’t be concerned with the responses of the new trolls. Only you know your own story, they cannot take it away from you, but if you let them they will try. Ignore them and they will disappear.

Freelancer on December 24, 2011 at 3:20 PM

He was 27 yrs. old and left a 6 yr. old daughter and a 6 month old son who looks just like him.I don’t care about the trolls because they do not know me or my son.

lisa fox on December 24, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I am angry at God because i prayed for him everyday and this happened. I am just having a crises of faith. Alot of whys?

lisa fox on December 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Obama to Barbara Walters: “I think there’s a laziness in me”

They’ll never get that cat back in the bag.

listens2glenn on December 25, 2011 at 2:56 AM

You are full of shit, Obama.

And laziness.