Music video: Grandma got indefinitely detained now (a very TSA Christmas)

posted at 2:45 pm on December 20, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Ahhh … Christmas and politics. Is there any better combination? Actually, Christmas might be the one time of year we’d all prefer to forget our political convictions — at least where extended family is concerned — but these videos make it irresistibly fun to remember them. So, as an early Christmas present, I present to you Remy’s “Grandma got indefinitely detained now” and Steven Crowder’s “Quebec Corner’s Politically Correct Christmas.” Enjoy!

Incidentally, the range these videos demonstrate … Did you see how many characters Remy portrays? And Crowder! That accent! I am in awe.

Comments

TSA. Abolish it yesterday.

they lie on December 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Zzzzz. Even Crowder’s rip-off of the McKenzie brothers routine was boring.

The Rogue Tomato on December 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Crowder is hit or miss most videos, but from what I’ve seen, Remy is 2/2.

EternalMalachi on December 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Someone wish you Merry Christmas, it’s not bad when they say that!

Very true.
It’s not bad to say Happy Holidays, either.
It’s wrong for some to try to force others to say Happy Holidays.
It’s wrong for some to try to force others to say Merry Christmas.

itsnotaboutme on December 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Crowder is hit or miss most videos, but from what I’ve seen, Remy is 2/2.

EternalMalachi on December 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM

His goremy channel on YouTube is hilarious. My favorite is when he teams up with HappySlip.

itsnotaboutme on December 20, 2011 at 3:08 PM

This is the kind of BS we must elect a rino to keep up with. The terrorists win our children and elderly don’t get molested at our airports. It really is 1984 in America.

abobo on December 20, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Gee, how bad would airport security have been if the Dems had not forced the country to professionalize airport security!

BigAlSouth on December 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM

These are pretty lame.

Pork-Chop on December 20, 2011 at 4:03 PM

The only thing that she’s ombatting…..

Is her un-predict-able incontenance.

Comedy Gold!

Tim_CA on December 20, 2011 at 4:08 PM

These are pretty lame.
Pork-Chop on December 20, 2011 at 4:03 PM

No no no! Straight guy in wig, pink dress, pink hair curlers = WIN!

The second one (“PC Christmas”) was rather underwhelming, I’d agree on that one.

TigerPaw on December 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM

This TSA crap is coming to a head, if even Schumer is complaining about it.

I flew last week, and ALL passengers are now herded through the naked scanners. No metal detectors are used. WHY? The machines are so sensitive that many people, including me, had to take the pat down. Even tho they said they knew my jacket material tripped the machine, they still patted me down, including hands all over my breasts and crotch. I chose the public pat down–I want people to see what their government is doing.

I’m driving from now on whenever I can. Airlines, you need to do something or your business is over.

PattyJ on December 20, 2011 at 4:21 PM

No no no! Straight guy in wig, pink dress, pink hair curlers = WIN!

TigerPaw on December 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM

You must be a Benny Hill fan.

The Rogue Tomato on December 20, 2011 at 4:35 PM

You must be a Benny Hill fan.

The Rogue Tomato on December 20, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I do remember watching him when I was a kid. From what I remember, yeah, he was funny.

Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis in dresses, garish makeup, heels, and wigs in “Some Like It Hot” = more win!

TigerPaw on December 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Is there any better combination? Actually, Christmas might be the one time of year we’d all prefer to forget our political convictions — at least where extended family is concerned — but these videos make it irresistibly fun to remember them.

This is why I hate Quanza (sp?). Only the devil himself would suggest a racist holiday to vie for the one time of year we’ve managed to put most of that crap aside.

Axe on December 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM

TigerPaw on December 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Klinger in M*A*S*H

Tom Hanks and Peter Scolara in Bosom Buddies

More recently – Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes.

“Straight guys in drag” has always been funny.

Tim_CA on December 20, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Out of fairness to the ‘Bah Humbug” crowd could we please have a thread on the subject Festivus for the rest of us. Couldn’t be any lamer than those two videos.

RickinNH on December 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Klinger in M*A*S*H

Tom Hanks and Peter Scolara in Bosom Buddies

More recently – Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes.

“Straight guys in drag” has always been funny.

Tim_CA on December 20, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Oh yeah, I used to watch the ‘Bosom Buddies’ show!

Klinger deserves to be on the list, most definitely.

I haven’t seen the ‘Sherlock Holmes’ movies, but I’d like to see them eventually (part two has been out for about a week now, or at least I’ve been seeing commercials for it).

TigerPaw on December 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Obviously, the TSA will be MUCH better under Romney or Gingrich.

It HAS to be. RIGHT?