Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on December 14, 2011 by Allahpundit

“A weeklong blitz of negative ads from Ron Paul and ‘Restore Our Future,’ the pro-Mitt Romney super PAC, have taken a toll on Newt Gingrich’s standing in Iowa, internal numbers from the Rick Perry and Romney camps show, according to multiple sources.

“Sources didn’t provide specific numbers on how far he’s slipped, but it’s perceptible in both camps’ numbers, the sources said.

“Perry has been inching up, the sources said – in part thanks to his faith-based push but largely because of his controversial anti-gay rights ad, and the big question is whether he draws at all from Romney and pushes him down out of the top three finishers in the state…

“‘Gingrich [is] leveling off and the attacks are starting to permeate the minds of Iowa caucus-goers,’ said one veteran Republican caucus-watcher in Iowa.”

***

“There are indications — early indications — that is happening now, with the Iowa caucuses less than three weeks away. ‘I don’t know if I’d call it slippage yet, but there’s no doubt, I think, people are pausing now,’ says influential Iowa social conservative leader Bob vander Plaats. ‘I’m sensing a pause. I’d call it a due-diligence pause. I think a Ron Paul commercial that is blistering Gingrich has had an impact, where people are at least going to pause.’…

“‘People are saying OK, let’s reassess this,’ the insider continues. ‘Is this really a decision we want to make? What I’m hearing is thinking about the general election and the unpredictable nature of him as our nominee. I don’t have any empirical data to back it up, but it’s just a feeling I’ve gotten in the last 24 hours.’

“‘I think it’s happening,’ says a third uncommitted Iowa politico. ‘His support has definitely stopped going up and is probably going down.’”

***

“Since Gallup began Daily tracking of national Republican nomination preferences last week, Gingrich has averaged a 12-point advantage over Romney, with a high of 15 points in Gallup’s initial report based on Dec. 1-5 interviewing. The current 9-point tracking lead for Gingrich is the smallest yet for the former speaker of the House.

“Gingrich has come under increasing attack from his rivals in debates, on the campaign trail, and in television ads since he became the front-runner this month, which may be chipping away at his support, now at 31% after being 37% in the initial tracking report.”

***

“The poll found that if the November 2012 presidential election were held today, Obama would defeat Gingrich, 51 percent to 38 percent. By contrast, Obama would defeat Romney by a narrower margin, 48 percent to 40 percent.

“Analysts say the results reflect the risk that Republicans could face if they nominate Gingrich, whose strong performances in debates have won him support among conservatives seeking an alternative to Romney…

“‘This is the Republican dilemma,’ said Calvin Jillson, a political science professor at Southern Methodist University. ”Do I want to enjoy myself by voting for Gingrich … or do I want to look toward the general election and see a winnable contest?’”

***

“Gingrich is further underwater, with an unfavorable rating that’s essentially the same as Obama’s — 48 percent — but a favorable score that’s 13 points lower, 35 percent. (More are undecided about Gingrich than about the president.) Moreover, while just 23 percent see Obama ‘strongly’ favorably, Gingrich’s core group of strong supporters is just half as large, 12 percent.

“For all the hullaballoo since Gingrich surged in support for the GOP presidential nomination, this poll, produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates, finds that his favorable rating in his own party is unchanged from late last month, at 60 percent, and he’s actually grown more unpopular among independents and Democrats alike. The net result: No change in his favorable score, but a 6-point rise in the number of Americans who see him unfavorably.”

***

“Mitt Romney is sharpening his warning to Republicans about the consequences of nominating Newt Gingrich, declaring in an interview on Wednesday: ‘Zany is not what we need in a president.’

“‘Zany is great in a campaign. It’s great on talk radio. It’s great in print, it makes for fun reading,’ Mr. Romney told The New York Times. ‘But in terms of a president, we need a leader, and a leader needs to be someone who can bring Americans together.’…

“‘People are taking a closer look at Speaker Gingrich,’ Mr. Romney said. ‘And like other people who bumped up in the polls in this last year, as they take a closer look, some are happy with what they see and some would like to see something else and recognize that he may not be exactly what they wanted.’”

***

“David: More seriously, I’ve been asking smart people what they think the odds of Gingrich getting the nomination are. I myself put the odds at 25 percent. A week ago the average among the experts I spoke with was about 10 percent. More recently, it has surged to 30 percent among my cognoscenti friends…

“By the way, just because I said Gingrich has a 25 percent chance of getting the nomination doesn’t mean I think Romney has a 75 percent chance. I put him about 50. I’d give the other 25 percent to some unnamed senior party figure, like Jeb Bush. I figure that if Romney looks weak in South Carolina and Florida, then the party regulars mobilize and drag somebody else into the race. Even at that late date, that person could compete in some big primaries. If Bush were in the race now, he’d be the easy frontrunner.”

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Actually, they won’t vote for a flip-floppin’ faux-Conervative.

kingsjester on December 15, 2011 at 7:00 AM

yup

cmsinaz on December 15, 2011 at 7:03 AM

The more I see of Newt, the more impressed I am with the breadth of his intellect, his ability to turn complex ideas into a “story” that makes them clear to listeners, and his elegance of expression. The guy is right on so many things, and I appreciate the fact that he has ideas that don’t always tow someone else’s rigid line of what’s conservative and acceptable. He doesn’t talk in platitudes, he doesn’t spout some focus-group shopped headlines. The Huntsman debate really pointed up his skills as a communicator; Huntsman’s understanding of what is surely one of our country’s key challenges in the next decade, our uneasy relationship with China, is understandably superior, yet Newt was able to both acknowledge that graciously and make his own points without turning it into a slap fight. He’s just plain presidential. I know he doesn’t pass the ideological purity test that so many Republicans seem to think is essential. I don’t care. I’ve been a Republican for forty years, and I think he’s the best person for this job. I don’t even care how many wives he’s had; at least he marries ‘em!

datripp on December 15, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Oh yeah, and I’ve also cancelled my GBTV susbscription. How’s THAT rant working out for you Glen?

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:01 AM

I was wondering if Beck was going to “pay” for that rant with lost subscribers. Now I know. Wonder how many more did what you did?

tinkerthinker on December 15, 2011 at 7:02 AM

Yep. If I remember correctly, he leans very far to the left. Typical reaction of that group to project their own prejudices onto others.

Flora Duh on December 15, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Terrific! This is a surefire general election candidate!/

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Let me translate this into English:

“We sure hope Gingrich is slipping because he is kicking our butts and nothing we try is working to stop him…”

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:01 AM

I was wondering the same. I was so disappointed in what he said. My hubby and I had been going back and forth over subscribing to his show, now not so much..

tinkerthinker on December 15, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Let me just say this. Barack Obama will NOT be re-elected.

What do I base this on? My belief that a majority of Americans are NOT insane.

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:20 AM

OT: Fox and Friends showing a story about a Wisconsin teacher who is thinking about quitting her job because of the harassment she’s getting from the union, because she was in an ad that is supportive of Governor Walker.

How Dare She!?!

Flora Duh on December 15, 2011 at 7:29 AM

They drive me crazy. Everywhere I go…Catheloc this and Catheloc that. Drives me nuts.

Jailbreak on December 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM

That’s not a drive, it’s a putt.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM

What do I base this on? My belief that a majority of Americans are NOT insane.

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I agree, but the problem is that, regardless of the issue, a person can only make a sane decision if given all the relevant information.
If all the information was know about Obama in ’08, I doubt that the sane people would have voted for him.
Not much has changed. His approval standing is still in the upper 40′s.
He’s practically waving a hammer and sickle flag in peoples faces and he’s still in the upper 40′s because people are being told that what looks like a hammer and sickle is really the Stars and Stripes.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM

I just checked my email and found the Townhall/Hot Air ballot in my junk folder.

Naturally Curly on December 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Let me translate this into English:

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Actually your “translation” was a total fail. The words speak for themselves and they reflect palpable doubts about Gingrich. And contrary to your assertion it is working…

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Speaking of Newt:

With Newt, you get all the heat, blowback and acrimony, but you don’t get the policy changes.

To the contrary, his pointless bloviating about orphanages and child janitors harmed the chances for welfare reform, despite the fact that the American people, the Republican Congress and the Democratic president (publicly, at least), supported it.

Indeed, when it came time to make vital changes to welfare policy, such as work requirements and anti-illegitimacy provisions, Gingrich tried to scuttle them. He denounced such provisions — the very heart of welfare reform — as, yes, “social engineering of the right” (e.g., Republican Governors Conference, Williamsburg, Va., Nov. 22, 1994).

The guy who wanted orphanages for children on welfare suddenly called work requirements for adults on welfare right-wing “social engineering.”

A little zaniness:

Perfectly good policies are constantly being undermined by Newt’s crazy statements — such as his explanation that women couldn’t be in combat because they get infections, whereas men “are basically little piglets,” who are “biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.”

Priorities, priorities!:

By the time of the 1996 Republican National Convention, Gingrich was so widely reviled that the Democrats’ main campaign strategy against all Republican candidates for office was to link them with Gingrich.

Gingrich was forced into a minor speaking role at the convention, which he used to promote … beach volleyball.

That’s right, Republicans were trying to defeat Clinton and Newt was talking about beach volleyball, which is apparently the essence of freedom — as well as evidence of Newt’s cuddly side!

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Naturally Curly on December 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM

I kept checking mine all day yesterday and twice this morning. Still nothing.

Flora Duh on December 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM

What are you claiming is a fail?

Deception can work…it worked for Maobama and continues to work for the NeoComs, but we will all have to wait and see if we end up with another case of “bullshit walks and reality talks”.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

I don’t care.

tinkerthinker on December 15, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Flora Duh on December 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Oh, no… I thought I was the only one :(

Aslans Girl on December 15, 2011 at 8:04 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

What are you claiming and if relying on ad hominums, why not at least stick to the current millennium?

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:07 AM

I kept checking mine all day yesterday and twice this morning. Still nothing.

Flora Duh on December 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM

The sender is Jonathan Garthwaite, try searching for that name.

Naturally Curly on December 15, 2011 at 8:08 AM

Oh my Obama would be quaking in his boots to run against a BUSH, Jeb Bush for President. He’s been running against the Bushes for ages and has that down to a tee. And how happy would the country be to put a third Bush in the White House in twenty years? Less than zero.
What’s going on with Gingrich is the Palinization by the Establishment RINOs and their confreres in the lib media. Newt may be crazy, but crazy like a fox isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

eaglewingz08 on December 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM

What has amazed me about this race is that the same pundits who have been telling us that ideological purity is folly when we consider Romney as a Candidate are prctically beggin us to use it as the only yardstick when judging Newt.

sargevining on December 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Do I understand from the tenor of your comments that you now feel that you can safely abandon your second choice and throw your total support behind Gov. Romney?

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:20 AM

eaglewingz08 on December 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Yes, that’s exactly what you are seeing.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Honestly, if you are representative of the new breed of Hot Air commenters we’re in for a very long and tedious election season.

What are you claiming is a fail?

For someone who claims to be an ‘English translator’ your comprehension skills are pathetic. I clearly and plainly said your translation was a fail.

I’m really not interested in your idiotic opinions if you are going to use words like “NeoComs” to describe the Iowans quoted in the article you tried and failed to “translate”.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:07 AM

*facepalm* I did not employ an “ad hominum” [SIC], you did! (ironically you used the made up “ad hominem”, “NeoCom”). I quoted from an opinion piece which accurately recalls history and reminds voters of actual statements made by Gingrich. That is not an “ad hominem” anymore than quoting Mitt Romney for something he said in the 20th century would be an “ad hominem”. But hey, if you want to use a “new millennium” rule and erase history, fine by me. Let’s start with Newt’s, er, “Maobama-ish” attack on Capitalism/Bain Capital.

Okey dokey Mimzey?

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM

I kept checking mine all day yesterday and twice this morning. Still nothing.

I’ve gotten 3 so far.

gerrym51 on December 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Why are they pushing for Jeb!? He would be another neocon like his brother.

Kissmygrits on December 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Why do you have to insult and talk to her like a child?

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:20 AM

No, he is still my second choice but these are important reminders of his weaknesses. He is prone to destructive flights of fancy, and is a very poor manager. Obviously he is still infinitely preferable to Obama, but I am not going to censor myself and pretend everything is wonderful when it’s clearly not.

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 8:37 AM

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:01 AM

I hate to say ,because I’ve been a long time admirer of Becks research in putting together the pieces of the progressive movement, founding fathers, history of minority contributions etc, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he doubled down for his ego. He may come out and just balls out push Ron Paul in a sort of “doubt me will you…well then take THIS”…hate to say it but he may have evolved from being aware of people blowing smoke up his ass for political support, to someone who blows smoke up his own ass and doesn’t realize it..

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 8:37 AM

You talking about Ron Paul??

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM

No, she’s talking about Newt and it doesn’t bode well for him.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Let me just say this. Barack Obama will NOT be re-elected.

What do I base this on? My belief that a majority of Americans are NOT insane.

mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:20 AM

The majority of Americans are not insane, but slightly less than half of us, by definition, possess less than average intelligence. I’m not an intellectual snob, by the way, and that doesn’t mean a large segment of that half of the population isn’t possessed of wisdom and goodness, but facts are facts: a sizeable chunk of voting adults are more susceptible than others to message saturation, an unremitting bombardment of propaganda at odds with the truth. Some people are more malleable than others, more easily swayed. A billion dollars in the Obama campaign war chest, along with an overwhelmingly supportive media, buys a lot of sway.

I’d put the odds of Obama’s reelection at about 50-50 right now regardless of his low polling numbers, with exponentially better odds for him if GOP primary voters select a candidate unable to attract independents or unwilling to go after Obama head-on.

troyriser_gopftw on December 15, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM

I don’t think its a an ad hominem. The progressive liberal left IS a simply a new version of the old communist doctrine. I think enough evidence is there to support the claim.
You disagree.

When did I claim I was an “English Translator”?
You must have me confused with another poster. No problem. I’ve made similar mistakes.

It would be difficult to claim that you were referring to “my” translation was the “fail” in point, when it wasn’t I who made the comment.

Why so defensive?

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:57 AM

No, she’s talking about Newt and it doesn’t bode well for him.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Thanks Cindy.
Whe I think of “flights of fancy” of the destructive kind or not, I think Ron Paul.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Understandable.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM

You talking about Ron Paul??
Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Ron Paul does that too. I gather this question was meant as sarcasm, because it was clear that I was referring to Newt.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:57 AM

You disagree.

Of course I disagree on the merits of your argument. It’s hyperbolic nonsense.

When did I claim I was an “English Translator”?

I quoted the original commenter (mitchellvii on December 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM)who played the role of translator. But then when you questioned my comment to him, I did confuse you with that person. I apologize.

Sorry – have to run out to an appt…. later…

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Jailbreak on December 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Sorry you missed my correction.

Typing,posting to quickly should have been Mormon.

Bmore on December 15, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Bmore on December 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM

As far as I can tell, there is no credible replacement for Gingrich among the ego-trippers lined up in the competing anti-Newt lineup.

Obama and his cadre are all secretly pitching in and helping to keep the anti-Newt factions running. He knows he doesn’t stand a chance against Gingrich’s acid tongue and no BS style, and he’ll plant as many back-stabbers into this campaign as he deems necessary.

Keep up the infighting boys.

dockywocky on December 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Newt is an anatomical curiosity: more faces than chins, and that’s saying a lot!

Igor R. on December 14, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Extremely well played, sir.

Lately, Allahpundit’s writing and subject selection have been better than ever.

jaime on December 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM

For my money, AP writes the best political analysis on the ‘net. He’s the reason I come here.

Intelligent people are moved by what leaders do, not just what they say.

Basilsbest on December 15, 2011 at 12:05 AM

There’s the rub.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Depends on your definition of “sane,” I guess. His voting record was publicly available in ’08, and that was enough to turn me off of him. Why would a sane person need anything else?

mrsknightley on December 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM

“‘This is the Republican Liberal dilemma,’ said Calvin Jillson, a political science professor at Southern Methodist University. ”Do I want to enjoy myself by voting for Gingrich Obama… or do I want to look toward the general election and see a winnable contest watch the country continue to swirl down the toilet?’”

FIFY.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on December 15, 2011 at 10:11 AM

You talking about Ron Paul??
Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Yup! I thought so.
That said..Ron Paul does it a whoooole lot more than Newt, so you can see how someone could be wondering who.

You disagree.

Of course I disagree on the merits of your argument. It’s hyperbolic nonsense.

I disagree.

Sorry – have to run out to an appt…. later…

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM

No problem..done it myself.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Why do you have to insult and talk to her like a child?

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Me a he.
Thanks Cindy :)

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM

mrsknightley on December 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM

What voting record?
90+ votes of “present”, is basically a non vote.

Not sure what you’re actually referring to.
My observation was to the cover that was given him by the press. His past was not not scrutinized at all imo, and his past seems to be one of the most nefarious and clandestine.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I don’t believe he voted “present” on the life issue.

I know what you meant about the press cover he gets. My point was that that’s not the only source of information.

mrsknightley on December 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Not to worry, she told me I was passive aggressive because I didn’t understand her need to bludgeon Gov. Palin, the non-candidate.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Why are they pushing for Jeb!? He would be another neocon like his brother.

Kissmygrits on December 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Odd isn’t it.
Maybe they WANT to make the republicans out to be irrational? Change the subject?..scare independents?..

Why? Maybe the republican status quo has as much to lose as the liberal status quo if people make a major shift in what they expect from politicians.
Its not much different that the race hustlers or the victim class lawyers. Lose the problems and you put yourself out of business.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Oh and sorry about the gender error, so hard to tell until you know someone. Ask poor Knucklehead, she gets it all the time.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I don’t believe he voted “present” on the life issue.

mrsknightley on December 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Good point on that.

I agree that looking at ones past record on individual issues can give insight into possible future decisions..but its little more than a general guide at best imo. As issues evolve and information changes, one can change stated standings on those type of things without being hypocritical or deceptive.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM

No Problem at all!
Yes screen name can be confusing.

Knucklehead is a gurl??…..doesn’t sound like a gurlz name!

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM

sargevining on December 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Kinda odd isn’t it?

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM

She originally named herself after her dog, who, unfortunately, has recently departed. A new one is in her very near future but I’m pretty sure she’ll keep her tribute name.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM

That was not the reason I said you were passive-aggressive. IIRC, it had to do with bitterly clinging to the idea that it was someone my fault/the fault of the “establishment” that she chose not to run and you were unable to forgive me.

I disagree.
Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Okay fine. Tell us how Romney, who was raised by a capitalist father whom he admired and adored (George Romney), who went on to run Bain Consulting and Bain Capital and turned around the Olympics is like a “Neo-Com” i.e., a “Neo-Communist”.

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Yeah, that was it. / I still think you could ratchet back on *facepalm* “idiot” and suggesting that people new to the site don’t meet up to your rigid expectations. Agree or disagree they are still adults with every right to their opinion. I don’t see to many people attacking you for your opinions.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I disagree.
Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM

A misunderstanding.
My reference to “NeoComs in the original post, was in context to the progressive liberal left.

Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 2:54 PM

A misunderstanding.
Mimzey on December 15, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Okay. Since you responded to a comment I made about palpable concerns of Iowa voters I thought that was what you were referring to – that the voters who were losing enthusiasm for Newt were “NeoComs”. There is a commenter here (Punchenko) who referred to Romney as a “Marxist-Leninist”, and many call him a “Socialist” so I thought you were just another commenter using that argument. Apologies…I don’t like to give excuses but I had surgery a week ago and while it was fairly minor the medication is making me hyper and then my kitchen flooded yesterday – so I am a bit crankier than usual.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Yes that was it. I wish I could find the original post but I can’t. I’d ask you to take my word for it but…

And of course people have a right to their opinions. I also have the right to point out when they are fatuous (as long as I don’t get it all wrong, as I did with Mimzey). People attack me all the time. I welcome opposing views…

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I will concede that when you called me that and told me Good For You, that I probably deserved it because I truly was trying to annoy you. You are incredibly intelligent, articulate and knowledgeable, so you don’t need to be anything else and no one should attack you for opposing views.

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Cindy Munford on December 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM

It’s Good For You. :)

Peace (and dittos)…

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Fox Live,NOW ON!!

canopfor on December 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Buy Danish on December 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM

My PC is going crazy, the mouse is double clicking, the keyboard has a delayed reaction and the dvd drive doesn’t want to work. Add that to my normal expertise and it’s a real mess.

Cindy Munford on December 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM