CBS poll: 54% say Obama doesn’t deserve re-election

posted at 10:15 am on December 10, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

News of the CBS poll dropped while I was driving yesterday evening to Des Moines to cover tonight’s Republican debate, and in looking at the figures this morning, the White House has to be happy this came out on a Friday night.  Despite a three-month strategy to claim the moral high ground through class warfare, not-so-coincidentally occurring with labor-backed protests in most major cities, Barack Obama’s approval numbers have not changed much at all.  The latest CBS survey shows his job approval under water at 44/46, but that’s not the worst part of the poll results for the President:

Less than one year out from Election Day 2012, voters remain overwhelmingly pessimistic about the economy, and their concerns are taking a toll on President Obama’s re-election chances. Just 41 percent of Americans think Mr. Obama has performed his job well enough to be elected to a second term, whereas 54 percent don’t think so.

The president’s overall approval rating remains in the mid-40′s, according to a CBS News poll – lower than the approval ratings of Mr. Obama’s four presidential predecessors at this point in their first terms. Mr. Obama’s approval rating is dragged down by his poor marks for his handling of the economy – which, at 33 percent, is the lowest rating of his presidency in CBS News polls.

Mr. Obama receives better marks on foreign policy and for his leadership skills. But when it comes to leading the economy in the right direction, voters are unimpressed: Just 28 percent think he has made progress on improving the economy. And most Americans say the president doesn’t share the public’s priorities, according to the poll, conducted December 5-7.

This last point is key in the context of Obama’s strategy this year.  Since his speech to a joint session of Congress in early September, Obama has vigorously positioned himself as the champion of the middle and working classes, attacking Republicans as the party of the wealthy and pushing for redistributive policies, including those in his so-called “jobs bill” that even Democrats wouldn’t pass.  That strategy has been a total flop.  The numbers on the question of whether Obama shares the priorities of voters fell to the worst in the CBS series, 41/54, not coincidentally the same percentage as the question of whether Obama deserves re-election.  In April, that was 43/53, and in May 2010 — as Obama headed for a historical mid-term rebuke — it was 45/47. It hasn’t changed the perception that Obama is helping Wall Street more than average Americans (42/38).

The damage can be seen in the question of whether Obama has been a uniter or a divider (38/47), with independents breaking 35/48 on the question.  Obama is also -18 among independents on the re-election question, 37/55, a harbinger of disaster in November.  Even while Obama keeps fanning the flames of class warfare, no one is sure what Obama intends to do with a second term anyway.  Two-thirds don’t have a clear idea on his second-term goals (32/66) — and that includes a majority of Democrats (46/52) along with more than two-thirds of independents (29/69).

Obama’s reboot as a class warrior has not changed the trajectory of his decline.  In some ways, it appears to have accelerated it.  This might explain the new theme of desperately trying to tie himself to Teddy Roosevelt’s legacy, but if this poll gives any indication, Obama will end up going the way of the Bull Moose.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Why he ever polled higher than his base is always a mystery.

HopeHeFails on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Only a Moderate can beat him though!

Mord on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

First!

mustng66 on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

the White HOuse will claim that I voted twice in this poll

kelley in virginia on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Ed, you really need to be more careful in your analogies. The eco-activists in Washington, D.C. will declare the Bull Moose as an endangered species and we will be stuck with Obama for 4 more years. ;)

Mutnodjmet on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I’ll feel comfortable when this gets to be around 90%.

JellyToast on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Duh.

doufree on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Steve Huntsman can win if we only elect him!!!

trs on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

If CBS came up with these numbers, Team Obama has to be alarmed.

Mr. D on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

What he deserves is to be defeated.

TimBuk3 on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

First :0)
Seriously though he won’t be next year.

meuraqt on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I know I’m hoping for a change.

WalrusRex on December 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM

mustng66 on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Have you ever seen the inside of Bishop’s bunker?

Mele Kalikimaka, President Obama.

Fallon on December 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM

More Warren G. Harding than any other president.

rbj on December 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Ok …. More like eleventy. :0(

meuraqt on December 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM

What foreign policy…

… and what leadership skills?

Seven Percent Solution on December 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM

thanks Ed.

He’s a Bullmoose!!! I call him a lot of things and none are pretty!

CoffeeLover on December 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM

It’s Bush’s fault! /

idesign on December 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM

if we put up a Fearless, Consistent Conservative (though imperfect…..

….and the economy doesn’t improve. He is LANDSLIDE BEATABLE.

And then Michelle Obama can go back to being NOT PROUD of America (her natural state prior to 2008).

We need a STRONG CONSERVATIVE that is:

Unafraid to be Conservative

Willing to go for the political jugular of Obama

Willing to lead a resurgent Conservative agenda

Ready to DESTROY OBAMACARE

Able to appoint 2 or 3 more Scalia and Roberts justices

Willing to TAKE ON THE MEDIA with sunny optimism.

Offer something besides Big Government solutions to every problem.

She wasn’t my first choice but I believe the imperfect Michelle Bachmann or maybe Rick Santorum might be the Candidate to do that.

V-A Day……….NOVEMBER 6, 2012!!!!!

PappyD61 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

This just in: 46% of those polled do not pay taxes. And think the rich do not pay their fair share.

BigAlSouth on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Who are the other 46%? I certainly can’t find them at the water cooler.

2ndMAW68 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I realize about 35% of those would vote Democrat anyway, but what are the other 6% smoking?

Two-thirds don’t have a clear idea on his second-term goals (32/66)

They haven’t been paying attention. His goals are more Tee Times and vacations.

Beaglemom on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Does anybody think that the 2012 election won’t be the dirtiest one within memory?

When the class warfare theme doesn’t sell, the gloves will really come off.

Drained Brain on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

There’s another debate tonight? Dare I ask where to watch and when?? (As though I really want to watch another one…)

Is it a single topic debate and who is the moderator?

knob on December 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM

This is making my day.

Harding on December 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM

This is a CBS poll, so I’m sure that reality is much, much worse.

rollthedice on December 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM

The real question here is what the h*ll kind of a world-view do you need to have to think this bozo has done a good job?

trigon on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I was amused to see Obama compare himself to Teddy Roosevelt.

Given how American history is taught in the public schools (thanks to the teacher’s unions and the multi-culti grievance industry), I’d be surprised if many people under the age of 50 knew who Teddy Roosevelt was.

Wethal on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Steve Huntsman can win if we only elect him!!!

trs on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

A winnin’ strategy, I tells ya!

Abby Adams on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

More Warren G. Harding than any other president.

rbj on December 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM

MMMMMM, without the Roaring 20′s that Obama said earlier in Kansas NEVER HAPPENED.

PappyD61 on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

“TIS the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la”

hawkdriver on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Actually, the figure is closer to the 99%. The only people who think he is wonderful are the 1% political class

NOMOBO on December 10, 2011 at 10:28 AM

the White House has to be happy this came out on a Friday night.

Of course it did. It is the CBS way.

BR549 on December 10, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Just as good, only 41% approve his foreign policy…people are getting smarter…I hope

georgealbert on December 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Steve Huntsman can win if we only elect him!!!

trs on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Jim Huntsman is the one those disaffected liberal progressives will flock to! We need to nominate him because Obama’s base loves him!

NOMOBO on December 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM

This doesn’t really make me feel that warm and fuzzy. I hope this poll is a sham and the real number is like .001% or something.

JellyToast on December 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Excuse me while I go take a Barack..

bernzright777 on December 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

It still remains a mystery to me how he polls this high. If liberals make up about 20 percent of the population, then who the heck is the other 26 percent?

DDay on December 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

What foreign policy…

… and what leadership skills?

Seven Percent Solution on December 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Making the world safe for sharia?

onlineanalyst on December 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

And he will continue to follow in Jimmeh’s footsteps, not be reelected, and write a book every quarter.

Monkey_Attack on December 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Is there a pic of Bishop’s bunker floating around?

FLconservative on December 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

More Warren G. Harding than any other president.

rbj on December 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I’d like to strongly disagree with you on that. Obama didn’t cut spending by 50% in two years and certainly didn’t significantly lower tax rates. Don’t insult Harding by comparing him to Obama. ;)

Harding on December 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM

IOWA DEBATE TONIGHT:

Diane Sawyer and George Stephanopolis (sp?) at 8pm on ABC.

Sorry haven’t figured out to work the board yet.

CoffeeLover on December 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM

CBS poll: 54% say Obama doesn’t deserve re-election

Another flawed poll.

That figure has got to be closer to 75%, in reality.

listens2glenn on December 10, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Why he ever polled higher than his base is always a mystery.

HopeHeFails on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Well, you have to understand the evolution of “polling”-it’s not used as much these days to measure public opinion as it is to shape public opinion, especially when it’s done by a “news organization” that once tried to swing a national Presidential election to their Democrat Masters with forged documents.

C-BS has in the past been famous for widely over-sampling Democrats in their “polls”, sometimes by as much as 15% more (I even saw one a few years ago when they sampled 19% more Democrats than Republicans to get the desired result).

This of course pales to the “polling” of Al-AP, which in September of 2009 had a memorable “poll” where they sampled twice as many Democrats as Republicans to get the result they wanted.

Del Dolemonte on December 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I’ll feel comfortable when this gets to be around 90%.

JellyToast on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I’m with you on, this one. O is a sneaky cheat, and it is unbelievable to me he still has so many followers……

sondrahays1 on December 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Harding on December 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I agree, Obama is worse than Warren G. But you still can’t be blinded that the Harding admin was corrupt. Teapot Dome ring a bell?

bernzright777 on December 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM

lol sorry it seems I haven’t had enough coffee today! “…I haven’t figured out how to work the board yet.”

CoffeeLover on December 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Clearly, CBS is racist.

flipflop on December 10, 2011 at 10:39 AM

georgealbert on December 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Not really, they either didn’t understand the question or are using mind-altering chemicals.

America has no foreign policy, just a set of blowing in the wind disjointed limp-wristed bits and pieces. A drone strike here, Gitmo (still going strong!), a sternly worded letter there. This is not a foreign policy, it is literally phoning it in. The picture of The Won watching OBL get whacked told you at thousand words: namely “I’m pissed off you interupted my golf game hand, uh, wth is going on anyway”. Is OBL Beyonce’s husband?

CorporatePiggy on December 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM

bernzright777 on December 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Very true, but in my opinion the first two years of the administration, in which a disastrous economic downturn is turned around by very conservative economic policies make up for that.

Harding on December 10, 2011 at 10:42 AM

DDay on December 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

People who are afraid of being labeled a racist…

SHARPTOOTH on December 10, 2011 at 10:42 AM

and the Dems absolutely never considered a primary challenger…I asked my friends “Why?”, they don’t have an answer…I do–they don’t want to appear racist..the very reason many voted for him now strangles them–CHOKE ON IT!

hillsoftx on December 10, 2011 at 10:42 AM

We can only hope for a change.
At least Teddy Roosevelt was a leader, a man I’d follow up any hill. The man-child in mom jeans … naaaaa. He’d delegate “the point”.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on December 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I’m Quote, Middle class, Unquote and my fuel bills, and my grocery bills, and my heating bills keep going up however my salary doesn’t.
Flowery words, and platitudes the President has, but that doesn’t help me, and mine.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on December 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

This idiot’s one term will make Jimbo Carter look like George Washington.

Halfinch on December 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I’ll feel comfortable when this gets to be around 90%.

JellyToast on December 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Hard to get there because of …

Who ARE these 38%??
90% of black voters = 11ish%
60% of Latino voters = 7ish%
90% of lib voters = 18ish%
11 + 7 + 18 = 36% + 2% random idiots = 38%

El_Terrible on August 23, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Dasher on December 10, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I’m pretty sure coming out and telling Americans that our system has never worked set off some alarm bells. He also insulted both Clinton and Bush by repeatedly stating that “for decades”, blah blah, blah.

What a maroon. Bye, bye, Bammie.

Key West Reader on December 10, 2011 at 10:44 AM

This just in … Obama’s plan for his next term:

MORE COWBELL

efficacy on December 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Is there a pic of Bishop’s bunker floating around?

FLconservative on December 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

This is as close as I have ever been to it. Keep your head down.

Fallon on December 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Haven’t read the rest of the posts on the thread so I don’t know if anyone else has looked at the poll internals. But….

First, they under state Republicans pretty strongly at 26.5% of the “weighted” sample. They mildly over state Dumbocrats at 30%. Then weirdly they go 43.5% independent.

Point being, Preznit Turtlehead McSandtraps is in deeper doo doo than advertised.

Gads, this clown is a stuttering clusterf**k of a miserable failure.

GrassMudHorsey on December 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Steve Huntsman can win if we only elect him!!!

trs on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Chester Huntsman is our only hope…

… I heard it on TV!

Seven Percent Solution on December 10, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Come on! Didn’t you guys see how dear leader lit the menorah. Man the dude gots some real foreign policy skillz!

ghettogasman on December 10, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Only 54. It should be 98 with this crook in the WH and his crooked buddies. He’s tainted the office and shows no signs of even noticing let alone regret.

jeanie on December 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM

If we could only find the right nominee. Help us Lord…

Carlos C on December 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM

PappyD61 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I semi-agree with you, but here’s where the Problem lies.
Michelle Bachman is all those things, except she likes to spout off about social con things which then get spun like Palin to make her look like the worst person in the world.
We need a candidate that will do everything you say, but just leave the easy fodder stuff alone until after elected. I may be wrong in saying it, but it’s what I’ve seen. Other than the gardisil stuff and the Gay stuff. Her TEA Party platform is rock solid and exactly what the country needs.

But pretty much her campaign is dead sadly.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on December 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM

JUST 54%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W T F ?????????????????????????????
If there are that many stupid people
moving about out there…I’m going to
begin fearing leaving my house…I might
come in contact with one of the 46%
THEY CAN…… FUNCTION????

KOOLAID2 on December 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Barry’s problem is that even he doesn’t know who he is. He’s JFK! He’s FDR! He’s Lincoln! He’s TR!

He’s an empty suit!

I’m sure that those CBS numbers are actually worse than published. Especially when you get to “Mr. Obama receives better marks on foreign policy and for his leadership skills.”

Huh? “Leadership”? Telling people who to hate / dispise / envy? And just what ‘foreign policy’ victory has he had?

GarandFan on December 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Ed:

1. Welcome back!

2. What was the sample size and D/R/I breakdown in the overall poll?

Khun Joe on December 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

This poll was conducted by telephone from December 5-7, 2011 among 856 adults nationwide. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

Considering the small sample and the fact that they polled ‘adults’ and not likely voters, my bet is at least 20% of the favorable is based on people who couldn’t name the VP of the United States if a gun was pointed to their heads. And who knows what the breakdown was of libs to conservatives…a mystery! So if these are the best numbers CBS could pull, it may bode even worse for Obozo among the actual likely voting population.

I Heart America on December 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

First!

mustng66 on December 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Uhhh, no…

O/T: GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!

Khun Joe on December 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Is there a pic of Bishop’s bunker floating around?

FLconservative on December 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

This :-)

WhatNot on December 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

We need a STRONG CONSERVATIVE that is:

Able to appoint 2 or 3 more Scalia and Roberts justices

PappyD61 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I agree with that whole list, but especially SCOTUS appointments.

If for no other reason, PLEASE be willing to vote for Newt or Mitt in the general next november.
Don’t get me wrong; I’m going to be pulling for Rick first and secondly, Michelle in the primary.
BUT . . . giving the next two (maybe three) SCOTUS appointments to BHO is MUCH WORSE than voting for Newt or Mitt.

Newt definitely will not pick the same appointees as BHO, and I don’t believe Mitt would either.
I do credit both of these men on that issue, if nothing else.

listens2glenn on December 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Hahahaha!!!! Okay, I changed my mind! Lets nominate Palin!//

Seriously, Obama said he was going to get the car out of the ditch. The problem was his solution was to flood the ditch with water. Cars don’t float.

csdeven on December 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Who are the other 46%? I certainly can’t find them at the water cooler.

2ndMAW68 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Let’s analyse this.

To begin with, you’re assuming they have jobs?

TenadorDelDiablo on December 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM

CBS poll: 54% say Obama doesn’t deserve re-election

This is the operative word here. The State rune media will begin their blitz soon to fluff up his record his record to the ignorant masses who pay no attention until election year. They will not report on the scandals and unlawful activity of the administration instead focusing on the fake unemployment numbers and gradual falling gas prices. Soros and his ilk will manipulate the market to make it appear as if the economy is headed up and the sheeple will see it as a reason to give Oblah blah a second term to finish what he has started.

tommy-t on December 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM

100% of my household agrees.

percentages.

ted c on December 10, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Obama shakes fist skyward, “Damn you, Doris Kearns Goodwiiiin!”

Headline: Obama should channel Roosevelt–Doris Kearns Goodwin on Meet the Press–Nov 27

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on December 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Obviously a bad poll… Unemployment is down to 8.6 percent! Weekly jobless claims are dropping! Well then it’s just our fault for losing our spark under Bush. Barry gave us hope…or something, and what did we give Fearless Leader? Mediocrity. Come on people… Don’t let it rain on Barry’s parade. He deserves better than this…

Can’t you just leave Barry alone!! Hawaii is calling!

PA Guy on December 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Bachman’s ankle-biting of other Republicans has grown tedious. It gains her few supporters.

kenny on December 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I was amused to see Obama compare himself to Teddy Roosevelt.

Wethal on December 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM

This was my first thought, too. I can guaran-damn-tee that the vast majority of potential Obama voters haven’t got a clue who TR was, except as the guy on the horse in that museum movie. He was trying to frame himself as Reagan for a long time, but I think got scared of the inevitable “I knew Ronald Reagan, Mr. President, and you are no Ronald Reagan” when it comes time to debate the GOP candidate. For awhile he was going to be FDR, but folks started catching on that FDR prolonged the Depression with Big Government programs. So now he’s on to TR. Next, I imagine, it’ll be JFK, but the inevitable Jackie O/Moochelle comparisons make that dangerous territory! Personally, I think he’s a lot like Carter…without the sparkling personality and patriotism.

Rational Thought on December 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM

What he deserves is to be defeated.

TimBuk3 on December 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM

But..but who’s going to put gas in my car and pay my mortgage?

Gang-of-One on December 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM

tommy-t on December 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Yeah. I’d still bet on Obama being re-elected. Anyone who really believes that the media complex in this country is going to sit back and let either Newt Gingrich (old anti-Democrat demon) or Romney (rich white close-enough-to-Wall-Street-stereotype) beat The First Black President ™ is sadly mistaken. Plus the GOP isn’t going to be able to get its act together, the rank and file of the Tea Party is nowhere as intense as they were in 2010, and on and on.

ddrintn on December 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Oh, and the Republicans will cave and give him his Jobs bill making the morons swoon over his political acumen and love of the middle class.

tommy-t on December 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Since I reside in a deep blue state, many of my so-called “liberal friends” have made the astonishing (sarcasm) decision that they made a serious error in voting for our Dear Leader.

Wow. I’m not impressed.

I didn’t make that mistake. Every opportunity I have to change other people’s minds to excise this charlatan from the White House I use.

electricfunksandwich on December 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Obviously the time has come for Jay Huntsmen to rise to the top of the Republican race.

trapeze on December 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM

54% on a CBS poll tells me the actual number is probably closer to 58%. As this country spirals downward, the libs will have to make the decision to either throw Obama under the bus or their overall ideology. Since they will never give up “the cause”, guess who goes?

MDLibertyLover on December 10, 2011 at 11:15 AM

PappyD61 on December 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Me likey.
On a more serious note unless we reach 60 sure conservative votes in the senate there is no way in H*ll that the dims will allow a conservative President to replace any retiring liberal with a conservative of the Thomas, Scalia, Roberts style. You will see a 4 or 8 year filibuster of epic proportions. Think Bork on steroids.

chemman on December 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM

The real issue is the other 46% that appear to be lost in a thick fog without a compass. Actually, the left has done a incredible job in creating this near welfare state and its mindless zombies.

rplat on December 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Dear trapeze;

Leeeave Jon Jacob Jingleheimer Huntsman aloooone!!!11!

Thank you.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on December 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Gads, this clown is a stuttering clusterf**k of a miserable failure.

GrassMudHorsey on December 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Network polls always over sample “independents” when asking about their guy, and then put everyone who says “I’m a democrat but sometimes I vote for the Green Party guy in local elections” as an “independent.” When they have to massage the numbers like this, President Zero is in deep, deep trouble.

Rational Thought on December 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Rational Thought on December 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I just replaced my Laptop RT. You trying to stimulate the economy by causing me to have to buy another one. LOL.

chemman on December 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Can’t you just leave Barry alone!! Hawaii Asia is calling!

PA Guy on December 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM

FIFY

chemman on December 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Thanks, Hot Air, for letting me in the tent. Been out ridin’ fences for so long now.

Desperado on December 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I, for one, support Martin Van Huntsman, the one true conservative candidate in the field!

directorblue on December 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM

If you think Obama will turn the economy around, you are delusional enough to disqualify yourself from voting on the basis of incompetence.

NoDonkey on December 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I’m sorry for that last post. I have been informed his full name is William Henry Huntsman.

My apologies.

directorblue on December 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM

The Nobama regime is on its own and playing by its own rules…

Pest on December 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM