Hot Air Presidential Survey: December

posted at 8:45 am on December 1, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael

We’ve developed a bit of a reputation, so a big thank you to everyone who’s participated in these over the past year or so.

On to the next survey:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I only participated so I could vote for Palin again. Darn it, I wish she were running!

Kensington on December 1, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Perry over the rest of the field by a sizable margin. My distant backup would be Gingrich.

I think Allen West, Marco Rubio, or possibly Newt Gingrich would be good running mates — although I confess I think Newt could be hard to wrangle as a VP. I still think it would be a net plus that he knows how DC works.

Y-not on December 1, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Voting for Gov. Palin in the primary and the general.

It is what it is.

oldyeller on December 1, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I’d rather vote for Garden Gnome. Unlike Palin-Garden Gnome would be capable of finishing its first and only term in office.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 1, 2011 at 10:17 AM

You need to get your facts straight before you run off at the mouth.

Palin finished two terms as the mayor of Wasilla.

That is 3 years each.

oldyeller on December 1, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Voted in this thing so I could vote for Palin.

Of course, the folks around here prefer that we vote for one of the Hand Puppets the Establishment GOP is trying to shove down our throats so they can get at the swag and pig out.

F**k that.

victor82 on December 1, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Cindy Munford, it’s not what the MSM have said, but what plenty of conservatives have said, and what they’ve exposed about Norquist. What’s interesting is how purported, or should I say, those who claim they are conservatives, are willing to excuse or cover up for Grover Norquist when he’s been repeatedly exposed.

For a long time Norquist was assumed to love the US, because of his despising communism, when it’s now patently clear that it wasn’t love of the US, but Norquist’s concern that communism would separate him from his wealth.. Norquist has allied him self with Islamists and he doesn’t even bother to deny what he’s accused of.. what he does is employ the Islamist’s game of labeling any who expose his treason and power grabs, as being ‘Islamaphobic’. Norquist founded the Islamic Institute, he’s a partner with Sulil Khan, he’s demanded that the Ground Zero mosque be built, Norquist is the one who was responsible for ensuring that CAIR controls our national security, while Bush was still in the White House.

Face it, Norquist wants Gingrich in the white house, or at least to be the GOP nominee, because he wants a puppet president, to serve his interests. Norquist, like his friend, George Soros despise the US, and long to see it sublimated for their own profit and power.

Ceolas on December 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Like a mouse moth to peanut butter a Light…

Fallon on December 1, 2011 at 10:41 AM

FIFM

Mirimichi on December 1, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Sheesh. Mammal lover.

Axe on December 3, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Palin for the primary. but since that is no longer the option.
Palin for the presidency.
then Any One But Obama.

unfortunately, i think Romney is on path to win the primary.

I hope Palin consider running in 2016.

huan on December 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Palin/Cain
Cain/Palin

I’m ordering the best, even if it ain’t on the menu!

DaMav on December 3, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Voted…for Romney. Wake up people.

jjraines on December 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM