New frontrunner: Hot Air’s Mid-November Survey Results

posted at 9:35 pm on November 14, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael

The vote map:

(Hover your cursor over the map and use the “frame with the plus sign” icon to zoom in on a specific region. The plus and minus signs control your zoom.)

The trend:

The new leader of the Hot Air survey, and the full results:

If you’ve made it this far, have a question, and have Twitter, you can find me here.

This post was promoted from GreenRoom to HotAir.com.
To see the comments on the original post, look here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM

You should make the phrase a t-shirt and in the middle you can have a picture of all the candidates, you’d make a ton of cash, lol.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

amerpundit on November 14, 2011 at 9:47 PM

In a post here the other day, AllahP said that Newt called people heartless o the same issue at the first debate, too. If we’re basing this on just that, I’d rather have a three-term gov. who’s balanced six budgets, has Liz Cheney and John bolton advising him, and has no personal baggage over Newt.

Newt’s my second choice, but I find it amazing that he’s forgiven for taking the Left’s side against Palin after Tuscon, calling Ryan’s plan “right-wing social engineering”, The Couch ™, and his cheating on his wives as well as his cheating on conservative principles.

Second look at Newt will turn into second look at Perry.

Thank God the infatuation with know-nothing Cain seems to be over. It was beyond embarrassing.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

We are voting for the best debater. We need someone who can convincingly sell our ideas and change public opinion.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM

See my comment @ 10:04pm.

TheRightMan on November 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

I want to know how much money Romney is spending for his current spot in the polls.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

ookete on November 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM

This is a moment to choose. The process is working.

antisocial on November 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Romney doesn’t cross 22%, except against Huntsman. The HA regulars seems to reflect national mood as far as Romney goes :-)

BTW… I voted Huntsman.

antisocial on November 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Second look at Newt will turn into second look at Perry.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

You’re right, sister. It sure is going to happen but don’t expect the media to hype the second look at Perry the way they hyped Cain and now Gingrich.

The Romney-friendly media is behind this flavor-of-the-month hypes. They wish to keep the conservative vote splintered until the early states are done – especially South Carolina.

You will notice Gingrich was already being promoted as the next flavor even while Cain was at the peak. It is called Romney’s Plan C.

So expect a huge attack launched against Perry in the coming weeks trying to convince us that he is damaged goods. Romney wants to make sure conservatives don’t return to Perry when the Gingrich boom fades.

Hence the Perry ad buy. In politics, you always have to think ten steps ahead.

TheRightMan on November 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

TheRightMan on November 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

The Perry ad buy was a hail mary pass, it wasnt about thinking “10 steps a head.” Perrys not coming back, its not happening.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM

TheRightMan on November 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Yes, I’m so glad to see Perry spending his millions on those ads; I think it’s a great investment… my dad was pretty happy because he got to see three of them today on Fox (I still haven’t caught one because I hardly ever watch Fox anymore).

Aslans Girl on November 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Wait, wait.. wut? Lawn Gnome Reagan beat out a hurricane named Lawn Gnome Reagan?

John the Libertarian on November 14, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I voted for the real Reagan not some windbag that pretends to be a steadfast guy that will protect our personal property, but the guy who is there day in and day out.

Might be one of the people who voted for Johnson vs Huntsman and Santorum though since the choices were so bad I closed my eyes and spun my mouse in circles and didn’t look.

The map is so lonely in Northern California, but I am encouraged that there are some in the bay area.

Fitzoid on November 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM

It’s odd, and telling, that Dede hasn’t called a press conference to endorse him, yet.

TexasDan on November 14, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Is that one of Newt’s ex-wives?

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Glad to see Lawn Gnome back in the race.

As long as I have to hold my nose in 2012 while I pull the lever, I’m gonna have to go with the guy who knows the system.

I’d prefer someone new, but outside of Newt none of the candidates are as skilled in the dirty pool of DC politics. He may be an old horse, but he knows his way around the farm.

BobMbx on November 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Wow. RS McCain, “true conservative” champion, says that if the choice is Newt or Romney, he will endorse Romney.

“To get way ahead of the argument, Newt is unelectable, period. If Republicans actually were to nominate him, sending the twice-divorced Pillsbury doughboy up against Obama would be a fool-proof formula for catastrophic electoral wipeout on Nov. 6, 2012. Supporting Gingrich is therefore tantamount to advocating the re-election of Obama.”

(…)

“Of course, if I’m wrong and the Newt Bubble proves an enduring phenomenon so that, on Feb. 1, we’re left with a choice between Newt and Mitt, I’ll endorse Mitt, because I can never forgive Newt for what he did to Doug Hoffman in 2009.”

Jon0815 on November 14, 2011 at 10:18 PM

TheRightMan on November 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

There won’t be a huge attack on Perry – there doesn’t need to be. Every time he opens his mouth when not on-script, it’s a disaster. He’s had the benefit of virtually every major conservative blog carrying his water, and his support keeps eroding. I wish he were the guy, but he’s not. Cain’s support isn’t going to shift to Perry – it’s mainly going to Newt and if Newt fails, it’s going to Romney.

Perry’s a joke – him debating Obama would be a disaster and yes, debates matter. He might be a good man, but he’s not going to beat Obama.

elcapt on November 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

@ Patrick Ishmael: do you have a schedule for these polls? I ask because I more-often-than-not miss out on them, while I do tend to view the results instead.

It’s good to see Gingrich leading, though, among commenter opinions here lately.

I’m venturing to guess that Cain, however, is not going to maintain his 2nd place to Gingrich position.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Aslans Girl on November 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

What did he say about Tucson?

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Back to the bigger the government the more you can steal I see.

Nice switch for so called conservatives.

I believe it is time to vet Gingrich and remember that he was being black mailed by Bill Clinton in the 98 elections and didn’t push for our side and then his fellow Republicans asked him to leave.

But that is all down the memory whole.

Apparently he can’t keep a personal budget… he needs which ever woman he is currently married to to keep order… he charges lots of stuff.

Here there’s more, it’s better you know so you can make the inevitable excuses.

Newt Gingrich is a snake oil salesman.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

(…)

Jon0815 on November 14, 2011 at 10:18 PM

ON a national election level, I do agree that Romney would be a better rival to Obama but a Romney/Gingrich ticket would be awesome.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

All this tells me is the Hot Air crowd has gone stark raving MAD!!!!!!!!

AARRRGGG!!!

NEWT PEOPLE…..NEWT..? REALLY????

*runs to bathroom for valium, then to kitchen for more scotch*

katy on November 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Sorry, won’t matter who gets elected.

I cringe every time I imagine all the meetings that The One is having with the likes of Bill Ayers and what they’re implanting in our system that we have no idea about for the time being, and how it will all come back to get us because these lawyers up there running Washington won’t argue with signed, notarized documents no matter how illegal or un-Constitutional they are.

Dr. ZhivBlago on November 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM

LOL. Doug Hoffman.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Seriously? Seriously? People are actually ready to make Newt Gingrich the conservative standard bearer? The SAME Newt Gingrich who supported Cap and Trade, who advocated for an Obamacare-style individual mandate to buy health insurance, who said if he were in Congress in 2008 he “probably would end up voting reluctantly yes” for TARP and the bailouts, the man who called the Ryan plan “right-wing social engineering” and casually uses Medi-scaring tactics, the man who with a straight face repeats the insulting lie that the budget can be balanced by simply eliminating “waste, fraud and abuse” and refuses to commit to structural budget reforms?

Whatever you people are smoking, keep it far away from me.

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

I’m officially in the “I don’t give a sh$t” camp now and I think Patrick needs to add that to the next poll.

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM

This seems to be a trend among many of us lately.A few month ago the world was ours. Thanks to Obama and the liberals being such undeniable failures, conservatives were energized to through the bums out and liberals were utterly depressed. The enthusiasm gap was astronomical. Now, it seems that we might snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory after all. I have been attributing this to the field of candidates we have, but this is working out so well for Obama that I am staring to wonder if this might not be the result of a brilliant Axelrod plan somehow. The media of curse is doing a masterful job of bringing our candidates down, but so are we, and unfortunately so are our candidates. At some point we will have to start building them up, and I am not sure there will be enough time, or anything left of our candidates, by the time the primaries are over.

neuquenguy on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

That clip about collective bargaining is absolutely horrendous. Cain is finished.

Lawdawg86 on November 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM

That map is cool. Not a lot of HA’ers in North/South Dakota

gophergirl on November 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Have you ever see a North Dakota license plate elsewhere? Does it exist? Was it just a stage set for Fargo?

katy the mean old lady on November 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Patrick… so Alaska and Hawaii are not in the running?

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

The criteria now seems to be, not Romney and can debate. Thats where were at now on these threads.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Here’s hoping Newt can handle the immanent media assault nearly as well as he has handled the debates and as he has run an innovative campaign strategy of seeding ideas rather than pressing the flesh and endless appeals for money. If he can do it, and it is no small task, he goes into the debates against 0bama and makes history dismantling that phony.

Newt historically has got a lot of flaws. One of the things he now falls back on is his coming to the Lord for forgiveness and a fresh start. If that is sincere, maybe this campaign could be a metaphor for exactly what the nation needs. I hope it’s sincere, because it is going to get a lot of focus.

And if Newt implodes, we all need to start crawling on broken glass up to Wasilla.

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Whatever you people are smoking, keep it far away from me.

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Oh it started in the mid 90′s for me concerning how he treated (gutted) the military. But people have very little memory of that it seems.

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Yeah, you would link to TalkingPointsMemo.

Lawdawg86 on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Most of the time they go up in the morning and stay open 12 to 48 hours, depending on whether people are still voting. Today the votes dropped off precipitously as we hit the evening. Votes happen generally on the 1st and 15th of the month, although sometimes a day or two before or after, depending on where weekends fall and such. So, early or mid-month in the morning on a weekday are the times you’ll usually see the polls.

Patrick Ishmael on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Newt also has better political skills than Mitt.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Patrick… so Alaska and Hawaii are not in the running?

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Zoom out.

Patrick Ishmael on November 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM

neuquenguy on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Why? Romney is going to cream Obama.

neuquenguy on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Not all of them. Romney is still doing well. :)

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Really? Ok if you say so. We’ll see. Say what you want about Romney, but his staffers didnt quit in mass at the beginning of his campaign because they thought their boss wasnt serious because he kept taking vacations instead of trying to build infrastructure. The only political skills I see thus far is debate lecturing.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Or you could try, I don’t know, maybe supporting the only candidate with an actual plan to actually balance the budget by the end of his first term, say.

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM

So Patrick you don’t allow for vetting Gingrich? I see.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Yep.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM

So Patrick you don’t allow for vetting Gingrich? I see.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Huh?

Patrick Ishmael on November 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Patrick Ishmael on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

O.K., thanks much for the directions, so to speak. :)

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Why not just support someone who is actually electable?

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Sarah come back.

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Would you like to join me in the “I don’t give a sh$t anymore” party?

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

o Patrick you don’t allow for vetting Gingrich? I see.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Would someone relieve her of that pitcher of vodka stingers?

katy the mean old lady on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Doesnt it send any red flags to Gingrich people that he has zero infrastructure in any state except a few employees in South Carolina? Meanwhile the most prominent area of his website links to Gingrich Products where he is schilling his entire line of Newt products?

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Patrick I have tried three times to post another article and my post disappears.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Patrick… so Alaska and Hawaii are not in the running?

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I saw your vote! lol I looked at Hawaii too.

conservative pilgrim on November 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Another comment doesn’t show up.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

LMFAO 99502 is JBER which is the military bases next to Anchorage. The morons living there obviously either too young to know about Newt or they are too stupid to know that he gutted the military.

Ugh I give up….

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Newt is winning on ideas, gravitas, and force of personality. Mitt is winning on… money. Too bad money didn’t clinch the nod for Mitt back in ’08.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Patrick Ishmael on November 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Patrick, I’m begging you, please give us the “I don’t give a crap anymore” category next time.

Please!

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Would you like to join me in the “I don’t give a sh$t anymore” party?

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Nope I give up. WTF is the point of bothering. I think I will actually sit home this time around and when people start to b!tich and whine about the next POTUS that was elected, I am going to say.. Newt/Perry/Etc was YOUR choice, it must suck to be you.

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Another comment doesn’t show up.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Romney comments aren’t allowed anymore. It’s a new Hotair policy.

sharrukin on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

You are a flipping paid mouth shrill. STFU

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Newt is winning on ideas, gravitas, and force of personality.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

If by “ideas” you mean “Medi-scaring, demagoguery and farcical claims that eliminating ‘waste, fraud and abuse’ can come even close to fixing our large and growing structural budget deficit”, then I agree.

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Some here utterly pummeled the entire concept of “conservative” a long while ago in comments. I haven’t heard ANYone (here or anywhere else) claim Gingrich was “the conservative standard bearer” which, in our current times, is likely a good thing, not a bad one.

We need to defeat Barack Obama and the Democrats. Keep that in mind. From what I’ve read by some “conservatives,” we would all be better off with them being a bit more clear about their identity, which is closer to Libertarian/Liberal/Independent Party than anything conservative.

“Conservative” comes in many shades, apparently. Some homosexual activists fancy themselves ‘conservatives’ but it defies what their socio-political goals and activities are, for example.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Yes your right, its just money. He hasnt even run any paid ads on television this cycle, but yes he’s buying his vote. Ok then.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Do I get my article? No? Well see Hot Air… they are controlling what you can know.

You win Patrick… it’s your post.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

LOL! Right on.

mike_NC9 on November 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

You are a flipping paid mouth shrill. STFU

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Wouldn’t he be more of a “keyboard shill” in this context?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Wouldn’t he be more of a “keyboard shill” in this context?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

ahh true enough.

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I was distinctly told that Palin’s job as a Fox News pundit made her unqualified and too divisive to be president.

Ummmmm, go Newt?

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Romney comments aren’t allowed anymore. It’s a new Hotair policy.

sharrukin on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Is that true? Like Redstate and FreeRepublic and Town Hall. They are owned byt he same people you know.

The people who are controlling what you can read and what you can’t.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Hey man, dont come at us with all these facts, its disrupting the narrative. I personally am going to read Newts A Contract with the Earth book this weekend so I can be a better environmentalist.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

You are a flipping paid mouth shrill. STFU

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Wouldn’t he be more of a “keyboard shill” in this context?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

At least he/she is not a gossip telling others to “STFU” and re-elect Obama (by default or otherwise).

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

LOL! Right on.

mike_NC9 on November 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

No, thanks. No crawling here. Not to Alaska, not to anywhere.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.”

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

This is what we’ve come to.

I like Gingrich out of this bunch…. but what does that really say.

JellyToast on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I am the 2% !

Santorum 2012!

PappyD61 on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

paul1149 on November 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM

You could always open a blogspot site and complain about how ‘unfair’ everyone was and how Palin was the only conservative anywhere for all time everywhere that exists always and forevermore.

I’m sure you’d get about 1% of the voters to visit.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Another comment doesn’t show up.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Is this like a Kafka existential mind-bender?

John the Libertarian on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Lighten up Francis.

mike_NC9 on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Lol, exactly.

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Sarah Palin is far too gaffe-prone/scandal-plagued/adversarial with the press/conservative/non-conservative/divisive/unpopular/underfunded/disorganized to ever win against Obama. I can’t possibly support her against my nominee or even Obama.

/RINOs /Mittbots /Bachmanniacs /Perrykrishnas /Cainiacs /Newtonians /what next?

also /Palinistas saying “I told you so” to everyone

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Um, okay? Are we drawing a contrast with ernesto here?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

neuquenguy on November 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

The fact that Obama got elected in the first place was a hint of what kind of machine he has behind him. I never bought his “poor me” thing he was doing months ago.

Also, I’m still wondering if the TEA Party movement really concerned them all that much? It’s a de facto third party whose mere existence seems to have led to the pitting of “true conservatives” against more moderate conservative “heretics”. In fact, much of the tone is downright nasty to the ears of independents, not too mention Dems and moderates. Yet another election without “Reagan Democrats” and at the very least another nail biter a year from now.

I agree with Rush that the Dems are going to make the GOP eat the fallout from automatic Social Security and DOD cuts. Don’t count Obambi and Co.out-I’ve always maintained that they know what they’re doing and just because we don’t like them don’t make the mistake of underestimating them.

Dr. ZhivBlago on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Oh and in none of my comments, that didn’t get posted, did I say a thing about Romney.

It was an article from AP, that lets’s Bush off the hook for Freddie Mac, but guess who it blamed… in 2008. Yep, Newtie.

Which if it is right… Newt is lying through his teeth… today on Hannity. At the debate the other day… They must know what is in that report and are covering for Newt.

Guess that is just too hot for hot air.

The Pravda of the Internet.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM

This is what we’ve come to.

I like Gingrich out of this bunch…. but what does that really say.

JellyToast on November 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

The idea of a guy in the White House actually working more than three days every other week past 1 PM when he is there is encouraging to me.

I find the work ethics by Gingrich AND Romney to be appealing. The idea they’d have families and grandchildren in the White House and actually enjoyed their work there would be a vastly improved situation than our current Martini-In-Chief.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Newt Gingrich, being anything less than absolutely honest with the American people? I won’t believe it!

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM

The Pravda of the Internet.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM

petunia: the Cassandra of politics.

John the Libertarian on November 14, 2011 at 10:52 PM

The people who are controlling what you can read and what you can’t.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I don’t think so. All of my pro-Romney comments seem to appear right away.

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Romney has put a lot of money into his “infrastructure” and has yet to move in the polls. Romney is running a boring and predictable campaign that is full of uninspiring soundbites, teams of consultants, focus grouped positions, and well-tailored suits. He has nothing to offer other than “I’m not Obama”. If anything, Romney is just as “inevitable” as Hillary was in ’08 — the same Hillary, mind you, who had the money, the “infrastructure”, and the party big wigs all behind her (until Obama provided Democrat voters with a more inspiring alternative.)

I’m all in for Newt.

Punchenko on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Patrick can you at least explain why I can’t post the link?

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Guess that is just too hot for hot air.

The Pravda of the Internet.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Sometimes certain links just won’t post here, but you would know that if put the bottle of vodka down.

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

The Obama-Jarrett-Axelrod-Dunn-Emanual-Holder-Sibelius-Holder-etc. mess is not going to disappear once they’re outed after November 2012. Thus, we really need fighters in the GOP, people who are tough politically and are more than one-step ahead of these dreadful communis…uhh, Democrats.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Yes, because Heaven knows that the government hasn’t been nearly active enough over the past 3 years…

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Strange, any comments I make containing S@r@h or Pal!n are being moderated out. Is Ace the new comment reviewer at Hot Air?

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

testing – Sarah Palin

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Oh look, you came out from under your log to croak a little louder. Blah on boring and the fact you don’t really have much to argue about anything.

Keep up though….

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Um, okay? Are we drawing a contrast with ernesto here?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

No. But you appear to be giving HappyFeet/sesquida… or whatevertheheck a run for their money.

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

petunia: the Cassandra of politics.

John the Libertarian on November 14, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Is she trying to tell us the Greeks are going to destroy us? Because, the world economy being what it is at the moment, she may well be right.

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

testing – Sarah Palin

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Heh, guess it must have been some other term. But scratching my head trying to figure it out.

VidOmnia on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Knucklehead on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hmmm, is there a way to post it? You all may even have seen it… I just was reading the link to TPM… and thought this thread a good place to remind people why they didn’t like Newt.

Then I remembered that other one too.

I posted it else where just fine.

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Patrick can you at least explain why I can’t post the link?

petunia on November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

if it is from CNN, it doesn’t post. DUH. Put down the bottle.

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Romney comments aren’t allowed anymore. It’s a new Hotair policy.

sharrukin on November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Snort. Looks like you are going fishing.

conservative pilgrim on November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

nswider on November 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Sounds like a real page turner.

Go RBNY on November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Keep up though….

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I wasn’t aware that the Hot Air requirement to comment was to “argue about anything.”

Your blast of rotten air, though, well, it typifies that Alaska foul we all missed by, what was it, 85% of the GOP voters?

Lourdes on November 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Keep up though….

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Maybe we can file it under “adding ‘local color’”?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Um, okay? Are we drawing a contrast with ernesto here?

Inkblots on November 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

ernie at least says that child rapists are bad. Need I say more?

upinak on November 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM