Dem strategist: Conservatives like Herman Cain because he’s a black man who knows his place

posted at 8:00 pm on October 28, 2011 by Allahpundit

Makes sense. What better way to keep blacks down than by electing a rich, self-made black businessman president of the United States? I appreciate the fact that he’s willing to sit in the back of the bus, and by “the bus” I of course mean “his own limousine.” Such cheery subservience deserves a pat on the head and a treat of some sort. How about we give him the nuclear launch codes?

Cathy Young wrote an article for Reason a few days ago about the left’s endless race-baiting of Cain, but I don’t know what she was thinking in rushing that piece out now. There’s literally months of this to come, and it’ll be ten times as obnoxious if he pulls the upset in Iowa and suddenly looks poised to make a real run at the nomination. The Standard points out a few recent examples — Elijah Cummings, Garofalo’s endless “enlightened” demagoguery on Olbermann’s show, etc — but that’s the tip of the iceberg. Remember this bareknuckle punch thrown last week from Time magazine’s, ahem, “Ideas” section? How about the NYT story on Cain’s use of humor that sought out a professor to comment on his “minstrelsy”? One of the worst offenders, in fact, is responsible for the reedy voice you hear at the very end of this clip unctuously thanking Finney for affirming that the path to racial authenticity lies through liberalism. Within the past three weeks alone Bashir’s accused Cain of betraying the civil-rights movement and more or less hating his own race. And he’ll get worse, I guarantee it. Why shouldn’t he? The lower he sinks, the more the left will appreciate him for it. He’ll be MSNBC’s biggest star in no time.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

He’s made a lot of money by “knowing his place”. Cool.

unclesmrgol on October 28, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Ugh

Race card til the bitter end

Stay classy there dems

cmsinaz on October 28, 2011 at 8:04 PM

see how upset they get when a black man steps out of place? that is the heart of the issue, to the left a black conservative is like a runaway slave. shameful and disgusting.

Daveyardbird on October 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM

His place is in the White House

talking_mouse on October 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Dems are playing the race card left and right…I guess we simply have to accept that this is going to get very ugly.

neoavatara on October 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM

He’s not authentic black we much.

JammieWearingFool on October 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM

How about we give him the nuclear launch codes?

Well, actually a white Air Force officer holds them.

But we’ll let him sneak a peak at them if he behaves correctly.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Only MSNBC could tolerate the putrid stench emanating from racists like Finney.

rplat on October 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM

and that ignorant moron bashir thanking her for it, isnt his only claim to fame going on a shopping spree with michael jackson?

Daveyardbird on October 28, 2011 at 8:10 PM

This made me LOL. Thanks AP

buckichick1 on October 28, 2011 at 8:10 PM

His place is in the White House

talking_mouse on October 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM

RAAAAAAAAAACIST

OneGyT on October 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Race in America circa 2010 is almost entirely now about ideology and politics. Skin color is increasingly irrelevant.

It is amazing that Dr. King and the Civil Rights movement fought to, among other goals, allow black people to be judged as full human beings and not as a racial “thing” who thinks and acts a certain way. No human being there, just race.

We fast forward and his grandchildren are now embracing that which he fought against. That is, your skin color must determine how you think.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM

In fact, looked at logically, this moron’s blather works FOR us. We like Herman because he “knows his place?”

Yeah. We do.

He “knows his place” is in the White House.

We agree!

He “knows his place” is as a captain of industry.

We agree!

He “knows his place” is as a leader of the nation.

We agree!

He “knows his place” is as a role model that we need to look up to.

We agree!

So, yeah, we agree with this idiot even though she isn’t bright enough to understand reality.

Warner Todd Huston on October 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Just a tad racist….

Kini on October 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Some black man who has made it big needs to call her out on this… face to face… and very publicly. If that happens every time… the lies will stop. Otherwise… SOP of playing the race card will damage this country during this coming election… no matter who the republican nom is.

RalphyBoy on October 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Daveyardbird on October 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Yup. He refuses to get on the plantation. Some of that “projection” stuff going on here again–the left calls conservatives “mind-numbed robots,” but when a black man thinks for himself instead of buying into the liberal approved NAACLP groupthink, they throw a hissy fit. They can’t stand it when blacks get off the plantation or refuse to be sold onto it.

theotherone on October 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Bottom line to the left: if conservatives like a black man or woman or gay person then that person isn’t really black/gay/female.

I’m not sure this attack is as much directed at Cain as it is his supporters.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Someone needs to string all of these absurd quotes into a short video clip, I wish I had the time to do it myself. I thought talking about race was verboten during elections?

cannonball on October 28, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Wait…

Herman Cain is black!!??!?!

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

DKos: “The GOP’s ‘High Tech Lynching’ Of Herman Cain”

(Drudge has a link to an article where Cain says he’s ready for a high tech lynching but I can’t get the link to work.)

davidk on October 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Drudge has a link to an article from back in May of this year.

Cain is prepared, God bless him. I’m not going to enjoy watching this. I didn’t even click the video. Don’t want to watch.

But Cain knows these people and has the intellect, strength, common sense and faith to overcome this. They will not intimidate him or shut him up.

“They’re going to come after me more viciously than they would a white candidate,” Cain responded. “You’re right. Clarence Thomas. And so, to use Clarence Thomas as an example, I’m ready for the same high-tech lynching that he went through — for the good of this country.” Cain smiled broadly. “I’m ready for the same high-tech lynching.”

Elisa on October 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

What’s a Bashir, and is it better with bacon?

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM

One of the most racist things I’ve ever heard on a cable “news” show. But let them keep talking like this. The only people who’ll nod their heads in agreement with that drivel are the ones who think Janeane Garofalo is an intellectual which is a very small group of people. Plus it’ll only help Cain in his effort to win the nomination.

Doughboy on October 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Like I said on the other thread, I don’t think these people realize that when they call Cain disgusting names and call us filthy names, it only makes us more protective of Herman Cain and makes us respect him and support him all the more.

Elisa on October 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM

RalphyBoy on October 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM

The perfect person would be Barrack Obama…millionaire and President of the USA.

Electrongod on October 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM

WHAT? ! ! ! !
HERMAN CAIN’S BLACK?
Well for crying out loud, how long were you all going to keep THAT a secret from me?
I never would have put my support behind him, if I would have known that. What are my Aryan Nations friends going to say when they find out about this?
SON-OF-A-_______________________

Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.

listens2glenn on October 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM

So here’s how you do it:

Republicans like X because _____________(insert your racist/bigoted projection here).

It works. Liberal friends, you can speak your mind and tell everyone how you really feel just add four simple words to the front of your sentence and you can get away with anything.

Delta Tango on October 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Politico says:

Karen’s more than 20 years in national politics includes four presidential campaigns, the Clinton White House, a New York Senate race, and first African American spokeswoman for the Democratic National Committee.

BKeyser on October 28, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Elisa on October 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM

You’re exactly right. I’ve gotten frustrated at times with some of Cain’s comments, but when I hear this kind of racist crap, it makes me want to send him a donation.

TxAnn56 on October 28, 2011 at 8:23 PM

As a white teenager on an Alabama army post in 1957-58 I had an opportunity to observe the environment out of which Herman Cain arose and prospered. Among our little group on post was one black, Milton C. On Monday mornings, after a weekend of togetherness in the pool, in Sea Scouts, and at the Youth Center, we went off to the white school in Ozark, and Milton went to his black school. We’ve heard about the water fountains, the rest rooms, the cafeterias, the buses, etc., and all of that was true. It was all encompassing. For Cain to have grown out of that and into who he is testifies to an enormous spirit, steadfastness, and resilience.

GaltBlvnAtty on October 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Wait…

Herman Cain is black!!??!?!

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Hey, I just found out, too! Hard to believe, isn’t it?
I mean, who saw this coming?
It’s really going to take a while to recover from this shock, I’ll tell you right now. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on October 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM

This martin bashir scumbag isbn’t even American. Why do these leftist cable networks employ foreigners (I guess broadcast networks also since abc employs the American hating amanpour) whose obvious and sole intention is to bring down the United States any way they can.

Are they doing a job Americans don’t want to do?

peacenprosperity on October 28, 2011 at 8:27 PM

2 to 2 and not finished with the first inning. Amazing.

GaltBlvnAtty on October 28, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Everyone knows the presidency is thankless job. So it is only natural that racists would want a black man to have that job. Which explains why conservatives voted for Obama.

Hold on, wait. Okay, now I’m confused.

We’re racists because we can’t stand the idea of a black man as president. Which is why we are supporting the only black man in the GOP race for president.

Hold on, Wait. That can’t be right.

We are racists because we will only countenance a mulatto as president, but not a full-fledged black guy. Which is why we support Cain for president rather than Obama.

No, wait. Cain is twice as dark.

Okay, this is not adding up. I thought I was a racist, but I’m beginning to have my doubts.

keep the change on October 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Considering that liberals only like Obama because he was the first black candidate who was clean and articulate, not to mention with sharp creases in his pants… why should I care what they think?

malclave on October 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Indeed.

Joe Scarborough isn’t popular around here but he made the excellent observation that if Cain was a Democrat that the press would be hailing him for his courage and spirt and strength. He’d be on the covers of the national magazines and celebrated by Hollywood et al.

I know, life stinks but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Who is this uppity black guy who thinks he can succeed without the support of Democrats….?

NeoKong on October 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Massive, appaling, projection.

Hard Right on October 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Elisa on October 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

This is his strongest protection. He’s been through it all, already. It won’t be pretty, and it’s going to hurt to watch, but Cain’s going to show these lefties precisely how “post-racial” they really are – and it’s about as “post-racial” as they are “post-sexist.”

I don’t think Palin really was ready for how vicious these haters are. Cain is, and he’ll take it all with a smile and a joke and it’ll just make them even madder and more irrational. Perhaps, maybe, then, people will start to see the festering hate-filled hearts of the American left.

notropis on October 28, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!! That woman isn’t black! Someone in her family tree had african blood so she has to proclaim herself black! How hilarious. What is it with these mentally disturbed leftists that they just can’t be happy being human beings?

Oh, I guess I answered my own question.

peacenprosperity on October 28, 2011 at 8:30 PM

That’s not a strategy. It’s an excuse for loosing.

Socratease on October 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Yeah, this kind of a**holery is disgusting, but you know, it’s kind of fun when you take a moment to realize their heads may literally explode the further this goes on. They will literally go psycho-nuclear before our eyes. Pressure always brings out true colors (see: Oakland, Ca.)

If OWS protesters can twist their own logic to believe that it might be okay sometimes to kill police, how far away are we from someone like Bashir calling for the lynching of Cain because he’s “betraying his race?”

somewhatconcerned on October 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Sure, Republicans are racist for keeping the black man down by electing Cain President & liberating the slaves from Democrats. And… How is it not racist for the white chick to say Cain “knows his place”? Don’t his supporters think that place is the White House?

DANEgerus on October 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM

This Dem racism is exactly the thing that made me question my Left-wing indoctrination and eventually end up as a conservative. I believe in judging people by the content of their character. The Left, without question, judges & groups people primarily by the color of their skin. Sad.

visions on October 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Statement like this, which are completely divorced from reality, are proof positive that a large segment of our nation suffers from a mental disease.

I’m surprised that the CDC is not looking into it.

Rod on October 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM

He knows his place??? Seriously the man is running for PotUS – you don’t get much more ‘important’ than that.

A black man’s place = leader of the free world but that is racist somehow if the man in question happens to be a Republican. How on earth do these nut jobs keep it all straight?

darcee on October 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM

This together with the anti-semetic rhetoric at the OWS mobs, the liberals show their true contempt for blacks and Jews.

DrStock on October 28, 2011 at 8:41 PM

“unctuously”…

Some days AP, you are simply the best!

d1carter on October 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Honkie for Herman.

Cracker for Cain.

davidk on October 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM

His “place” is in the White House, as President of the United States. Or, if he doesn’t get the nomination, then Vice President. I would be proud to vote for him, in either case.

Just the right place, indeed!

DINORight on October 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Honkie for Herman.

Cracker for Cain.

davidk on October 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM

+1,000

Kini on October 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM

We k\love Harman Cain.

Watching the left implode over this has been exquisite.

More… more.. more.

petefrt on October 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM

They have to destroy Black Conservatives.. they have to. Because if they don’t they then have to face the stark reality that they invested all their efforts in to the real party of racism, the party of the KKK, the party that opposed Civil Rights, the party of Jim Crow and other anti-civil rights racist.. The Democrat Party. They will have to face the fact that they were duped into a soft form of slavery and themselves become racists and were fooled into following their so-called charlatan leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

That instead of celebrating every Black Americans accomplishments no matter what party they are in or what path they followed, that they have become the very thing they accuse Republicans of… Hating someone just because they are different than they are and thinking themselves “Better” then there fellow Black American’s.

grym on October 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

In a just and sane world, these people making these idiotic statements would be so shamed they would never, ever go outside again, much less be invited guests on television programs to have random strangers listen to their opinions. Instead they will be invited back because they continue to carry the racism water they DNC has to produce in order to get 95 percent of blacks to continue to vote for their party.

Chad_ on October 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM

It’s like watching something happening, wanting to scream but realizing it’s meaningless because the perpetrators run the show.

This Race Baiting by the Left on Cain is, by far, the most blatent racist stuff I’ve seen in my entire adult life. They’re absolutely shameless about it. The spent almost two years trying to cherrypick and conflate any nuance to make the Tea Party Racists and yet they blast away right out in the open at Cain with this clearly racist drivel. It’s pathetic.

AYNBLAND on October 28, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Cain deserves better than this. We all do.

I no longer think of the people who propagate this kind of vicious agitprop as fellow Americans who happen to oppose my political views. I think of them as socialist weasels, the enemy, malicious rats who want nothing more than the destruction of everything good my country stands for, and don’t just find them frustrating and annoying and obnoxious. I hate them, and I’m not a guy to use the word–one of the most powerful in the English language–lightly.

troyriser_gopftw on October 28, 2011 at 8:57 PM

You know I’m not a big fan of the 9-9-9 plan, don’t think it would work (because Congress couldn’t leave it alone).

…..and I’m not a fan of his recent misstatements on the trail (the abortion thing, the Gitmo thing)…..but…

….when I heard him talk on Fox Business about how GREAT AMERICA IS that a kid that had to sit in the back of the bus now owns a bus, has his picture painted on the side of it and is running for President of the United States……

……BABY, IT DON’T GET NO BETTER THAN THAT for a Conservative.

HERMAN…………Keep smiling, you’re winning.

PappyD61 on October 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM

The perfect person would be Barrack Obama…millionaire and President of the USA.

Electrongod on October 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM

He should actually do it behind closed doors or by phone… but she’s singing in his choir so…

RalphyBoy on October 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Never any doubt that the real racists are on the other side of the aisle. The KKK was staffed by Democrats not Republicans.

pgrossjr on October 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM

The real genius will come if Herman Cain does not win Iowa…that will also be because GOP voters are racist.

MayBee on October 28, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Cain smiled broadly. “I’m ready for the same high-tech lynching.”

Pappy and Mammy love Herman Cain.

PappyD61 on October 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Well, it’s because they’re just now focusing on the election and discovering he’s black.

I swear that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone says that.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Her words .

“and this is a little harsh.. i think he makes the republican base feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy.. i think he is giving that base a free pass.. and I think they like him because he is a black man who knows his place..”

you Karen Finney are a really fuc3ed up human being..

If I were to apply your reasoning to my business and my relationships with my friends,,

1) would have none
2) would be dead.

so sad .. you are you crazy racist lonely fat person.

and all the while blacks and jews vote democrat.. I’ll never understand that..

amend2 on October 28, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Yep, if those teabagging racists get Cain elected they’ll have him right where they want him.

As the most powerful man in the world. Chief law enforcement officer of the United States. Commander in chief of the most powerful military ever. Head of State of the country. The man with the nuclear codes. A man children look up to.

That’ll teach him to stay in his place.

Yep, it all makes sense.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Hmmm, a black man who knows his place?

He has been economic boss over many.

If elected Pres, he would be the political boss over all citizens.

Her comment is complete nonsense.

exdeadhead on October 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Honkie for Herman.

Cracker for Cain.

davidk on October 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Wished I’d thought of that. : )

listens2glenn on October 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Herman Cain, America’s first ALL black President.

MikeA on October 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Cain may have had some mistates/steps, but on the ‘brainwashed’ position he is absolutely correct.. these attacks will only make him stronger.. his optomism will only make us love him more… We truly have a chance a real post-racial presidency.. Go Herman go.

kringeesmom on October 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

troyriser_gopftw on October 28, 2011 at 8:57 PM

You’re right that we and Mr. Cain deserve better, but don’t let the idiots get you down. Do like Herman Cain does and keep on smiling…we are winning.

d1carter on October 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Some really rabid RAAAAAACISTS! out there in uber-liberal land.

GarandFan on October 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Same as it’s been since 1861: Them darkies slavin’ on the Copperhead plantation collective and de Copperhead Massa’s jus’ a-lubbin ever’ one.

SDN on October 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

MSNBC has exposed us again.

The proof of GOP racism is seen in their picking a HAL 5 android with skin color #3 and mechanical smile #2 programmed with a background identity no one would suspect…Pizza salesman.

We know that the real GOP would never vote for a black man as their President. So the A team of neo-conservative (Sneaky Jewish) scientists have designed this ringer for the Gop.

This was done after the the World Trade center was sabotaged by the A Team.

MSNBC is always protecting the folks.

jimw on October 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

The libs can play any card they want.

Solitaire is a lonely game.

BobMbx on October 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Why do white liberals think they are the vanguard for spotting racism under every rock and behind tree? Furthermore, they think they even can accuse other blacks of such things as long as the black person is a conservative. These people make me sick!

RonDelDon on October 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Daveyardbird on October 28, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Dude- I’m trying to eat…

2ipa on October 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Getting behind batters with the bases loaded is not a good ploy.

GaltBlvnAtty on October 28, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Her comment is complete nonsense.

exdeadhead on October 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Yeah, you’re gonna get that…(MSLSD right?)

2ipa on October 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Not only is it “harsh”
It’s:

wrong
racist
race-baiting
condescending

Herman Cain is right, to be a black conservative, expect vitriol and racism from white liberals.

Here is another woman who probably doesn’t know the history of Democrat racism:
1. KKK : started by angry white Democrats
2. black kids blocked from school entrance: Democrat governors
3. Civil Rights Act of 1965: passed by Republicans, opposed by most Democrats
4. Abraham Lincoln: a Republican who fought a war to free slaves
5. Opposing Lincoln: Democrats

Mark7788 on October 28, 2011 at 10:10 PM

I don’t know about the limo, but Cain owns the bus.

Herman Cain: “Today, I Don’t Have to Sit in the Back of the Bus, I Own the Bus and My Picture is on the Outside”

Jason Coleman on October 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM

CAIN-GABRA: Lets do the math

A. never held any type of public office

B. pre Obama, didn’t care about politics at all

C. engages mouth w/o any evidence of using brain

D. MSM focused on trashing Rubio, Cain who?

E. Black*

note * = logic-less variable defined by 2008 Presidential election

(A + B + C)D /E* = GOP front runner

dmann on October 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

dmann on October 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

B – Yeah, no interest in politics at all. . . except for crushing Bill Clinton and Hillarycare on national TV, among lots of other stuff.

Herman Cain the mathematician would probably school ya on your Cain-gabra.

Jason Coleman on October 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Jason Coleman on October 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I must have missed that Pizza commercial!

dmann on October 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM

damn straight he knows how place: Leader of the free world, and restorer of competence to the whitehouse.

paulsur on October 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM

White liberal knows a black American’s proper place and doesn’t hesitate to point it out when things are not in the “proper order” according to the liberal playbook.

The sun will rise tomorrow.

Bet the house on both happening and rake in your winnings.

Hog Wild on October 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM

The only card they know how to play is race card.

antisocial on October 28, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I am really sick of the racism crap. If this is all the left has, then it shows just how scared, and worried they are. It’s amusing, and disgusting at the same time, to watch, and read the nastiness coming from them.

capejasmine on October 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Roflmao!
yea the statement is TRUE. we do like him because he knows his place. His place is LEADING. thats his function in life and he does it well.
I love how the loony left tries to belittle Mr. Cain.

ColdWarrior57 on October 29, 2011 at 12:12 AM

dmann on October 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Well, if you missed it. . . .here it is.

Cain Versus Clinton

Jason Coleman on October 29, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I have no doubt that Karen Finney has slept with a ‘black man’ just because he was ‘black’…

… Liberals, they never disappoint.

Seven Percent Solution on October 29, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Jason Coleman on October 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I must have missed that Pizza commercial!

dmann on October 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM

That’s not all you missed, Scooter…

lovingmyUSA on October 29, 2011 at 1:57 AM

I’m wondering if there’s ever been a more concise and sarcastic demolition of an entire edifice of left-lib thought than this tiny paragraph.

I’m thinking, probably not.

Purple Fury on October 29, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Yup. He sure does know his place. We want him as the leader of the free world.

Medbob on October 29, 2011 at 2:23 AM

I’m thinking, probably not.

Purple Fury on October 29, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Exactly. makes a mockery of the “progressives’” concern for racial justice.

petefrt on October 29, 2011 at 2:56 AM

You know, I’d like to see one of these rich, powerful black republicans really go after one of these racist a$$hole pundits. Something like hire a huge crew of protesters to surround MSNBC for months shouting about the racist on-air personalities, make it really obvious astro-turf so no one is in doubt about who did it. Also, maybe buy up all the properties surrounding the pundits house and tear down all the structures and put up huge signs with arrows pointing to their house saying things like “A huge racist scumbag lives here” and then fight the city to death in court when they try to get the signs taken down.

timhagen on October 29, 2011 at 3:14 AM

How about we give him the nuclear launch codes?

Well, actually a white Air Force officer holds them.

But we’ll let him sneak a peak at them if he behaves correctly.

SteveMG on October 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Steve, you must have really thought hard on that one. As a career NCO in the Army, I found your comment insulting to all Officers in all branch of the Military. The United States Military does not assign people to positions based on COLOR, they base everything on how well you have done missions up to that point. There is no affirmative action in the Military, you see an Officer it means that he is a cut above. So it might well be an Officer who is of Japanese heritage or a Black Officer because it makes no difference to the Military as long as you do your job.

old war horse on October 29, 2011 at 5:33 AM

This is a hanging curve ball for conservatives. I hope the Dems give in to their stupidity and keep this up.

Yeah, I like Herman because he knows his place. The place that says that no one plays second fiddle to the State in his inherent right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The place that says judge a man on the content of his character.

The Democrats were so overwhelmed with their fixation on race to judge Obama on the content of his character before, during, and after his election.

Conservatives are giving Herman Cain, as they do with any candidate, a healthy dose of criticism as well as support, based solely on his ideas and his character.

Conservatives know he’s black, and say, “So what? Lead, follow, or get out of the way.”

The Left say “He’s black, therefore we must give him special treatment.” The chickenshit paternal white liberal establishment is a pathetic bunch, and I hope they keep this up.

Saltysam on October 29, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Herman Cain knows his place?

His place is at the top of the Republican field of candidates for president. Mr. Cain knows his place and seems to like it, and the majority of Republican voters are obviously liking it too, or he wouldn’t be in his place.

I would so love to see him become president, just so we could watch liberal heads exploding all over the country.

AZCoyote on October 29, 2011 at 7:48 AM

I can’t believe someone would even spout this kind of filth anymore. Thought we were supposed to be past this garbage, but it’s the liberals who keep dredging it up. Always.

kg598301 on October 29, 2011 at 7:56 AM