NFL Week 7 open thread

posted at 10:30 am on October 23, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Last week the Pittsburgh Steelers eked out a win over the generally-hapless Jacksonville Jaguars 17-13 in a result that didn’t have the Steelers terribly happy by the end of the contest.   This week the Steelers go out on the road to Arizona to play the generally-hapless Arizona Cardinals.  Pittsburgh has only a 1-2 record on the road this season and needs to rebuild some winning road momentum pronto.  They should win, but it will probably be close; I’ll go with a 21-17 final score.

I went 5-1 again last week to move my record to 24-12 for the season.  Can I also build up some momentum?  Let’s see:

• Packers at Vikings — If I didn’t make a point of picking the Vikes every week, I’d skip this no-brainer. Last week I correctly predicted that the Vikes would lose to Da Bears and that it would result in a QB controversy.  High-priced Donovan McNabb will ride the pine while rookie Christian Ponder gets the start, but … please.  Aaron Rodgers can’t wait to carve up the Minnesota secondary, especially since 6′-2″ corner Chris Cook will be benched after a domestic-assault arrest yesterday morning.  Pack 42-14 over the Vikings in a laugher.
  • Falcons at Lions — Detroit lost its first game this season in Week 6, which usually would have meant having five byes to start the season, but in 2011 means that the Lions are a darned good team.  They’ll be looking to avenge their defeat this week as Atlanta pays a visit, and Atlanta has trouble winning away from home.  I’m going with the Lions on a rebound, 27-20.
  • Seahawks at Browns — Honestly, there are so few competitive games this week (and I’m going to honor the Jets ban today, Jazz) that this looks like one of the most challenging games to pick.  Seattle is 1-2 on the road, while Cleveland is 1-2 at home.  Seattle’s Tarvaris Jackson is out at QB while second-year QB star Colt McCoy looks pretty strong for the Browns.  Cleveland wins a tight one at home, 23-19.
  • Texans at Titans — These two teams are evenly matched, but Houston is struggling on the road while Tennessee hasn’t lost yet at home.  One of those home wins was against a tough Baltimore Ravens team, so I’m inclined to lean Tennessee’s way on this, especially since Houston lost to Baltimore last week.  This one could go to OT, but Titans will prevail, 20-17.
  • Ravens at Jaguars — Again, I’d skip this except that I always like to include the Monday night game.  The only indication that the Ravens might have some trouble with Jacksonville is that they’re only 1-1 on the road, but … the Jags are 1-2 at home.  We’re going to be hearing a lot of Jon Gruden jokes by halftime in this one.  Ravens 35-14 over the Jaguars.

Comments

GO CARDS!

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Still not a word about Tebow, Ed?

itsnotaboutme on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

heading to the steelers/cards game later this am….a little tailgating with some brats and beers…good times!

Go Cards! (but I think you are right Ed and the stillers will win)

cmsinaz on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Go Cards! (but I think you are right Ed and the stillers will win)

cmsinaz on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

I was talking about baseball not the Arizona traitors.(can you tell I’m from St Louis?)

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM

no way

cmsinaz on October 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Boy, that Seattle-Cleveland game should be an Epic!

Tonight be sure to check out the new Mercedes Benz logo for the Superdome during the Saints game. I hear some of the locals down there are already calling it the Uber-Dome!

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 10:41 AM

But at least Christian Ponder is super cute to look at :)

I hope he does well today.

gophergirl on October 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Don’t try kissing up now, Ed. War has been declared.

Jazz Shaw on October 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I’m just waiting to see how they handle the traffic jam in Dallas with the Rams-Cowboys game immediately preceding Game 4 of the World Series, and both teams sharing the same parking lots.

jon1979 on October 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM

The 49ers have a well deserved weekend off after handing the Lions their first defeat of the season in Detroit, 25-19. Overlooked by the now famous “hard handshake”, was the fact that Niners rushed for 203 yards (141 by Frank Gore), and held the Lions to 66 yds on the ground. At 5-1, (their best start since 1998), the Niners have moved into the #4 spot in the ESPN power rankings, but there’s a long way to go.

The Harbaughs — John and Jim — are 9-2 this season, and they play each other Thursday night, Nov 24th on the NFL network. Too bad there’s no pay-per-view.

Just in case you folks missed “the other ballgame” last night, Albert Pujols joined the ranks of Babe Ruth and Reggie Jackson, hitting three HR’s while garnering five hits, six RBI’s and 14 total bases in game three of the World Series—defeating the Rangers 16-7. (The Cards now lead in the series 2-1)

As a side note: my condolences to the fans at Notre Dame…..(rushing yards: USC 219, Notre Dame 41) Three turn-overs didn’t help.

Rovin on October 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM

jon1979 on October 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM

good times right there…

cmsinaz on October 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Go Cards! (but I think you are right Ed and the stillers will win)

cmsinaz on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Vince: When my wife came over from Thailand in 2005 to marry me, I was station just east of St. Louis… took her to a lot of games… SHE is a Cardinals fan, too. Has a Pujols jersey and a Cardinals ball cap…

Me… Dodgers all my life… its killing me, but wishing you BOTH the best!!

Khun Joe on October 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Rovin on October 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM

No sympathy for the Irish… That was our prime time bowl game for the season (thx Reggie Bush)…

At least our AD (Pat Haden) was smiling on the sidelines…

Fight on!!

Khun Joe on October 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Eff the Deadbirds!
Go Rangers!…and my Cubbies…someday.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Gently tapping at your chamber door: Go Ravens!

Sherman1864 on October 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM

itsnotaboutme on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Mr. Morrissey is trying to keep the pressure off the kid, being the focus of HotAir could make him a nervous wreck. I’m praying he does well.

Cindy Munford on October 23, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Gently tapping at your chamber door: Go Ravens!

Sherman1864 on October 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM

+100 for the Poe reference.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Horses versus the Sea Fishies in Miami?

prediction: Tebow eats fish.

Blue Ponies of Indiana…….LOSE AGAIN, please.

PappyD61 on October 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Go Rangers!…and my Cubbies…someday.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Don’t worry, Theo Epstein will get the Cubbies to The Promised Land! He got us our first World Series win in 86 years here in New England, and then a second to boot 3 years later.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Blue Ponies of Indiana…….LOSE AGAIN, please.

PappyD61 on October 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

That game could be painful to watch if you’re a Colts fan.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

The Lions are going 15-1!

NotCoach on October 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Come on, Washington, stop being such losers.

Cindy Munford on October 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Sadly, I think Ed’s Texans/Titans pick is a good pick. Don’t get discouraged when it looks like the Titans are losing, my Texans wait ’til the 4th quarter to give games back this year.

Great Series so far. Being an Astros fan, I have to like our NL division rival, St. Louis. And since the ‘Stros look to be going to the American League, I anticipate a fierce rivalry with the Rangers, so I’m learning to get my ‘hate’ up.

cartooner on October 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Don’t try kissing up now, Ed. War has been declared.

Jazz Shaw on October 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Please Jazz…we need all the help we can get at this point.

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM

cartooner on October 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

‘Stros are my second favorite team-but I normally don’t support American League teams.
Go Cubbies and No ‘Stros in the America League.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM

What team is Vick the Dog killer on?
That team deserves to NEVER win.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:17 AM

*waves to twerpster!*

What up homie?

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Go Steelers!!!

CW on October 23, 2011 at 11:25 AM

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Hey ya, Dude!
I got to get my lazy azz off this laptop and go to work.
Speaking of azzes-since Tech kicked the Sonners BIG TIME there gonna be much gloating and celebrating at my Wal-mart today.
*We’re about 5 miles s/w of TTU.*

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM

*We’re about 5 miles s/w of TTU.*

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Should be something that’s for sure…should be a fun day at work anyway!

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Still not a word about Tebow, Ed?

itsnotaboutme on October 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Cindy Munford on October 23, 2011 at 11:00 AM

hahaha I wonder which HA commenter Tebow is?

itsnotaboutme on October 23, 2011 at 11:45 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM

“no defense” but we’ll see if Tech is still chortling after Oklahoma State visits. :)

Rovin on October 23, 2011 at 11:47 AM

No matter who starts at QB the Raiders should be 5-2 going into their bye week after playing the Chumps. KC’s two victories have come against Indy and the Vikings. This game is in the Black Hole. Enough said. Raiders 24-10.

My home town Falcons are going to get killed today IMO. They’ve become a completely finesse team on both sides of the ball and are going up against one of the most physical D-lines in the game. Matt Ryan may not finish the day with that weak sauce O-line protecting him. Lions 31-14.

Benaiah on October 23, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Go Steelers! Go Titans!

ladyingray on October 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Vince on October 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM

At least you got the Rams as compensation. So no whining.

chemman on October 23, 2011 at 12:30 PM

(and I’m going to honor the Jets ban today, Jazz)

thbbbbbbtttttt J.E.T.S JETS JETS JETS!!!

NY Conservative on October 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Pujols was historically awesome last night. The Cardinals are peaking at just the right time.

Go Cards! Bring on a WS Open Thread!

Vatican Watcher on October 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM

What the heck was that? God save the queen? Why are they playing a game in London? Coach Cower said it best, “Don’t take the economy out of the US.” Had to change channel for that.

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 1:10 PM

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Best get used to that-if NFL Commish Roger Goodell has his way, we will be seeing more games in London in the next few years, not less. He said so just yesterday.

This is the second trip to London in 3 years for Tampa Bay-their owners also own Manchester United which is a major reason why they are trying to build a fan base for the Bucs over there.

Goodell said multiple games in Britain could happen as early as next year, and he hopes more teams will agree to make regular trips.

“We want as many teams to come over. We want to see the more popular teams come over,” Goodell said at a question-and-answer session with international fans. “Should we focus on just a couple of teams as consistently coming back here to build a fan base around those teams? The Bucs are coming back now for a second time in a five-year period of time. And the idea is, will that allow them to build a fan base quicker?”

Goodell praised the Glazer family, which owns both the Bucs and Premier League team Manchester United, for taking a leading role in promoting the game overseas. He said the Bucs are one of several teams the league has been in discussions with over more London visits.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Stupid. That Bucs owner should stay in England then. Keep the global integrative junk out of the NFL. What happens if the London Bucs win the Super Bowl? (can’t really see that happening, sorry, but let’s use the hypothetical anyway.) I can’t see the NFL fan base going for this.

What are your thoughts on this?

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Looks like I may have been very wrong about the Falcons game. They are playing Detroit tough. Detroit’s offense looks terrible atm.

Benaiah on October 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Benaiah on October 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM

The Lions, for whatever reason, have not showed up once this season in the first half. They have two games in which they came back from 20 or more points down to win. It is frustrating as heck watching these slow starts every week.

NotCoach on October 23, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Here in the UK, there’s an NFL game now in London . . . and I can’t get it on TV. The UK is flat out Communist.

WannabeAnglican on October 23, 2011 at 2:07 PM

WannabeAnglican on October 23, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Was the game a sell out? Because here in the US games get blacked out if they aren’t sold out.

NotCoach on October 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Go Cards! Bring on a WS Open Thread!

Vatican Watcher on October 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Hello? Been to the Greenroom lately? It really is a part of Hot Air.

Rovin on October 23, 2011 at 2:22 PM

People! Forget professional football. College football is where it’s at. Specifically the MSU vs. Wisconsin game yesterday. Go State!

Goldenavatar on October 23, 2011 at 2:32 PM

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 1:51 PM

I have no problem with it if the team owners have no problem with it. The TB owners have made no secret of their wanting their team to have a fan base greater than southern Florida.

I think it also depends on when they play the games. For example, I wouldn’t want to see my favorite team start their regular season with a game in London. But I wouldn’t mind one after a few weeks.

Of course, in 2008 my Red Sox opened their regular season with 4 games in Japan against the A’s. They won 3 of those games. The Red Sox are also trying to build an international presence like the Bucs as they also own a British football club (Liverpool).

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I don’t know if the London game is a sell-out. It would seem very foolish to black it out if they are trying to promote the game here.

Frankly, I think the UK games are a waste of time and gas. All these years and the sports pages here still never mention NFL football.

WannabeAnglican on October 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM

The difference between the Red Sox opening in Japan and a London NFL team is their home. You knew that the BoSox were coming back to the US. the NHL has Canadian teams, but it isn’t so much an issue because the geography poses no obstacles and both countries have a history of hockey. England and football (not soccer)? Not so much. Plus, there’s an ocean that divides us. If teams want to play a game there, fine. I don’t like the idea of an NFL London team. That seems to be Goodell’s end game.

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM

WannabeAnglican on October 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I watched the national anthem (the game isn’t televised in my area), but they played the national anthemS. The stadium is packed. Was very odd to hear the crowd silent during the US anthem, but belting in unison “God save the Queen.” Sorry, couldn’t stomach that and changed the channel.

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Falcon QB injured by one of his own… nasty ankle tweak…

Ugly on October 23, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Who Dat!

I know it’s going to be absolutely killing Peyton Manning tonight to watch the SB XLIV rematch from the sidelines.

The pressure will be on the Saints for this one, for lots of reasons…. A win doesn’t say a whole lot, but a loss will be a confidence-killer.

cane_loader on October 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM

It’s pretty hot in AZ today.

Maybe we can finally prove to the Truthers that intense heat really can really melt steel (or at least, that it can melt Steelers).

AZCoyote on October 23, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Oh jolly good, more games in the UK. Good show. Is it time for some tea and crumpets?

jbh45 on October 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM

As a Charger fan…

… please excuse the vomit.

Seven Percent Solution on October 23, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Jets rack up one more win…*whew*…by the time the playoffs come around I’m gonna need therapy.

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM

As a Charger fan…

… please excuse the vomit.

Seven Percent Solution on October 23, 2011 at 4:14 PM

As a Jets fan, I excuse you…don’t mind my celebratin’!

JetBoy on October 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM

WTF Detroit!!

Ugly on October 23, 2011 at 4:26 PM

The Lions are going 14-2!

And Ed; please stop picking the Lions to win. You are a curse.

NotCoach on October 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Well, the NFL is not proposing that a team be permanently moved to London, just that several teams play several games a year there. I have no problem with that.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 4:31 PM

And as expected the Browns-Seahags game was An Epic-the final was 6-3 Brownies. The Seattle QB ended up with a 35.0 rating and the Cleveland QB ended up with a 59.0

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Texans 41, Titans 7. Down twinkles to Ed!

||||’ ‘||||

TXUS on October 23, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Well, not openly. It has to be on the table though in the board rooms. I’d view these games as feelers. In the CBS pre-game show, the question was posed to one of the analysts, so people are thinking about it. Anyway, I’ve stated how I feel about this above. Thanks for sharing yours.

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 4:39 PM

TEBOW!!!

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM

NotCoach on October 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM

LOL

Ugly on October 23, 2011 at 4:44 PM

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM

YAY!!!!!

Cindy Munford on October 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Browns have a Top 7 defense and the Seahawks were playing a terrible QB and missing Lynch. I’m shocked that we even gave up the 3 points.

Good Solid B-Plus on October 23, 2011 at 6:46 PM

What, no cicus? I came here to see the Tebow circus…

Oh, and suck on that loss, Raiders! HA HA HA!

Ace ODale on October 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 4:31 PM

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Just found another article with more of Commissioner Goodell’s Q & A from yesterday…btw did you know he’s married to Jane Skinner of Fox News? I remember her when she was a cub reporter at the NBC station in Portland Maine.

excerpts:

He touched on a wide-range of issues, including the possibility of expanding with a franchise here in the United Kingdom at some point, the kind of long-range planning that is possible now for the league with the ink still fresh on a 10-year collective bargaining agreement.

But the first step, Goodell said, is more football here. The Chicago Bears will play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Wembley Stadium. The goal is to have two regular-season games here starting in 2012 and the league is looking for ways to strengthen its fan support here.

-snip-

“Who knows? Expansion may be the way we need to do it over here internationally. It might be the best solution for us. So I don’t think anything is off the table. It has not been a major focus for us in the past but now with this labor agreement, it might be.”

-snip-

“It starts with who can come over? A lot of teams have leases with their stadiums and their communities and they are not permitted to take a home game away. So you start with who has the potential to come over? The second is, we try to do the best we can to expose our game to our fans. So we want as many teams to come over, we want to see the more popular teams come over but what we’re focusing now because we think our game had advanced far enough that there is enough exposure to the game, is should we focus just a couple of teams as consistently coming back here to build a fan base around those teams? The Bucs are coming back for the second time in three years. The idea is will that allow them to build a fan base quicker? And for us to see how you build that fan base. So, it’s a balancing act. Is it going to advance our cause here?”

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Yeah. I was going to make a comment about it, but decided against it. Wife, football thread, testosterone…..naw.

Anywhoo…interesting quote. I don’t see how it’ll work with rotten economy and shipping jobs overseas (outsourcing!) and garnering a *real* football fan base in England??! Don’t see it happening. Why not add a team in a big market like Chicago?

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM

friggin’ raiders.

Tim_CA on October 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Tebow impresses.

CW on October 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Blue Ponies of Indiana…….LOSE AGAIN, please.

PappyD61 on October 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

That game could be painful to watch if you’re a Colts fan.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Saints with a f*cking rout!! Holy crap!!

Ugly on October 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM

WHO DAT!!!!

cane_loader on October 23, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Oh. My. Goodness. 62-7??!

I stopped watching in the second quarter. Good grief. That’s like a New England Patriots imma-sending-a-message butt whoppin’. WOW.

conservative pilgrim on October 23, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Sproles and 2nd-year basketball-tall tight-end Jimmy Graham were unstoppable. Watching Graham grab Brees’ TD passes was like watching a jump ball between Kareem and Mini-Me….

cane_loader on October 23, 2011 at 11:47 PM

This one long close-up of Peyton’s face, I felt sorry for him. He looked like a dog locked in the kennel while his favorite kids were playing fetch with another dog. Seriously, I felt for the guy!

cane_loader on October 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I hope everyone watched the last 10 minutes of the Dolphins/Broncos game. The Broncos fans in my house went nuts!

Common Sense on October 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM

I should add that when the score was 15-0 Miami with about 4 minutes to go, the Broncos tied it up and sent the game into overtime where they won with a field goal.

Only the second recovered onside kick in the 4th quarter in NFL history to do it too.

Common Sense on October 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Missed the Broncs – was out working on the riding mower. But from the highlights I could tell it was exciting as hell! Good on Tebow!

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Oh, when the Saints, go marching in, oh, when the Saints go marching in… :) :) :)

Theophile on October 24, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Pretty cool – right before the game I was working on my old huge land yacht (8 mpg), and deep in the Mafia-inspired trunk I found the big hood ornament from when I had the biggest decorated Saintsmobile in town during the Super Bowl run. (People said it looked like a Mardi Gras float cruising through town – like the Deathmobile from Animal House.)

I popped it back on the front of the giant old chrome grille, and BOOM: 62 points!!!

I think it stays :D

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Saints’ FIRST punt of the game came with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter!!!

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Records set tonight.
Team points for the Saints.
Most points scored since the ’70 merger.

Dem boys was hittin on 16 cylinders tonight.
Brees was in the zone.
And great production in the ground game. Finally.
Defence created turnovers. And put a pick 6 on the board.

I think it stays :D

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Definitely keep the hood ornament!

Who Dat!

soundingboard on October 24, 2011 at 4:19 AM

I think it stays :D

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Definitely keep the hood ornament!

Who Dat!

soundingboard on October 24, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Did you see the giant Mercedes Hood Ornament at the top of the Superdome last night?

This morning’s Times-Picayune has one word: Stampede.

Del Dolemonte on October 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Del Dolemonte on October 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM

lol, no! I missed the pre-game, and never saw this Mercedes ornament! Was it stretched across the top of the roof or inside on the ceiling?

Between it and MY hood ornament (a giant fleur de lis that slips over mine), I think the Saints and I must have done some sort of spooky feng shue voodoo thing or something.

I wonder what would happen if I put the 3-foot flag back on the antenna mast?

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Del Dolemonte on October 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM

I wonder what would happen if I put the 3-foot flag back on the antenna mast?

cane_loader on October 24, 2011 at 10:53 AM

The logo is inside at the top of the ceiling. For some strange reason there are no photos of it on Google, but I saw a picture of it last week.

Del Dolemonte on October 24, 2011 at 11:54 AM