Lawrence O’Donnell vs. Herman Cain

posted at 12:05 pm on October 7, 2011 by Jazz Shaw

Yet another story of media failure shows up in the Hot Air inbox this week, courtesy of the fine folks at MSNBC. (Yes, I know… I know… but I can’t help myself. And besides, I watch so you don’t have to.) In this instance, we find liberal gadfly Lawrence O’Donnell interviewing Herman Cain, shortly after yet another poll shows the former Godfathers Pizza CEO moving into potential frontrunner status.

You’d think, given all of the attention being paid to this race and the national implications involved, that O’Donnell might dive into some substantive questions on topics which Cain has addressed. Perhaps he could dig into the 9-9-9 plan and how the proposed new tax rates would affect the deficit? Or he might inquire about what Cain plans to do about Afghanistan, given all of the dodgy news coming out of Pakistan recently?

If so, you’d be sadly disappointed. O’Donnell launches into some serious condescending sniping and badgering which seems geared more towards attempting to make Cain look foolish than explore his positions. GOPROUD executive Chris Barron got more than an earful and didn’t care for what he heard.

Honestly, I have watched few things that have made my blood boil as much as Lawrence O’Donnell’s “interview” of Herman Cain last night. I use the phrase “interview” in the loosest possible sense of the word because it wasn’t really an interview. It was a carefully orchestrated smear campaign by O’Donnell.

[...]

Lawrence O’Donnell would know very little about Herman Cain’s life. Unlike O’Donnell, Cain didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth. “Herman Cain grew up in Atlanta, Georgia with loving parents and little else. His father worked three jobs—as a janitor, a barber and a chauffeur—and his mother was a domestic worker. Even though these jobs required hard work and little glamour, his parents knew this life was better than the dirt farms upon which they grew up. They also knew that this hard work was the key to achieving their American Dreams.”

Lawrence O’Donnell would also know very little about service to this country. While Mr. O’Donnell never served in the military himself, he has no problem questioning the service of Herman Cain.

You can watch the entire interview in three parts at Mediaite, assuming you have the stomach for it. We’re going to have Chris on The Not Ed Morrissey Show at 3 PM eastern today and get his take on the interview and Cain’s prospects, so if you have any additional questions, stop by and bring them up.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Crazy Larry went way beyond trying to make Mr. Cain look foolish, Jazz. He accused him of COWARDICE, both in the Civil Rights Movement and in the Vietnam Way. He is a despicible turd.

I don’t know how Herman Cain kept his cool, but he did. I think he did a great job. The people there for the book signing kept cheering him on, too.

Naturally Curly on October 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM

I don’t sweat these kinds of things. A Black man who didn’t march in the civil rights? Why – that’s something that only deeply offends Liberals – which are, at maximum – about 33% of the population.

Let the 33% enjoy this exercise in leftist masturbation while the majority of the nation wonders WTF this is all about and who really gives a rat’s ass about it.

HondaV65 on October 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Cain did what no other candidate could do, went on a MSNBC and made the host look like a fool…I doubt Larry will have him back on…
Cain is a class act, whether he gets the nomination or not, I am proud to have him as a candidate. It shows you don’t have to be a professional politician to be a front runner…however you may have to be one to bring in the money.
Another few more weeks of this…and he will have my backing, my financial backing, I won’t let him hang like the Palin group let Palin hang.

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I listened to the 3 links of the actual interview. Zowie, Herman Cain wiped the floor with that guy. It is well worth the time for everyone to listen to the actual interview.

Cain did NOT let this a$$hat box him into a corner as having “avoided” being in the civil rights movement. Cain did not let this a$$hat paint him as having “dodged” the draft. In fact, the a$$hat implied that most people volunteered for the vietnam military service. No, a vast majority of people were involved in the draft, but only us older geezers remember the 60′s (those of use who didn’t do drugs!! LOL). Then finally, Cain slapped him around for mischaracterizing the affects and results of Cain’s 9-9-9 plan.

Well done. Cain has cajones. I like that.

karenhasfreedom on October 7, 2011 at 1:57 PM

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Who let Palin hang, other than the elite establishment GOP “leaders” when they sat on the sidelines while the left excoriated her for 3 years?

karenhasfreedom on October 7, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Naturally Curly on October 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Besides that what I found most appalling was that he was basically telling Cain that Cain and CAIN’S DECEASED FATHER were Uncle T’s (sorry, can’t bring myself to typing that out. It actually gets me choked up just thinking of the names Cain has and will have to endure.)

How does O’Donnell so shamelessly insult Cain’s dead father?

Elisa on October 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM

HondaV65 on October 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I bet 90% didn’t march…and it seems like every liberal claims they did…if everyone marched who said they marched, there would never have been anyone in Washington…but just as important, are the ones who overcame prejudice, became educated, and went on to great accomplishments.
Then there were the ones who marched with Kind, but never listened to what he said…

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM

karenhasfreedom on October 7, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Most of the Palin Gaters admitted they did not support her financially…they let her hang, knowing that they talk a good game, but, as they say in Texas…All hat and no cattle…

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:04 PM

karenhasfreedom on October 7, 2011 at 1:59 PM

My point is…I am not going to let the best candidate down, I am not going to sit on the sidelines cheering them on…When I make a decision, it isn’t going to be a passive decision…like most of the Palin Gaters did.

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I watched this in its entirety and Cain was simply awesome.
He responded strongly, yet with humor and grace.
He really is a class act.

O’Donnell was AWFUL.

balkanmom on October 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Do you happen to know, off hand, how much Paul Ryan’s presidential campaign has raised?

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM

This attack on Cain was despicable, and Lawrence O’Donnell is a Grade A, First Class insert-your-epithet-here.

I still wish Cain had stood up for Perry when he was being attacked on race, and if you see this, you might begin to understand why he piled on instead:

Romney avoids talking about Herman Cain’s ‘vulnerabilities’

It would seem Mitt and Cain are just going to gang up on Perry. And there’s your ticket, folks. Like it? Welcome to President Romney.

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 2:18 PM

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM

No, probably about 2 million by now…why?

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:20 PM

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Here is his campaign details…

Raised: $1,929,691
Spent: $673,349
Cash on Hand: $4,276,222
Debts: $0
Last Report: Friday, September 30, 2011

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Herman Cain ate him alive. Where in the world does MSNBC find these jackass commentators? At the very least, they are shameless tools of the left that ignore reason, logic, human nature, and reality.

How can MSNBC and their viewers not feel embarrassed by these chowder heads?

saiga on October 7, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Sarah Pac:

Total Receipts $1,665,033
Total Spent $1,591,520
Begin Cash on Hand $1,328,855
End Cash on Hand $1,402,368
Debts $0
Date of last report June 30, 2011

Wow, Ryan out raised her, that was a shocker, and he has a much bigger war chest…and is a lot better at saving money.

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:27 PM

No, probably about 2 million by now…why?

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Paul Ryan doesn’t have a presidential election campaign. I couldn’t make a donation to his presidential election campaign if I wanted to.

The same held true for Sarah Palin. She was not candidate and thus didn’t have an election campaign where donations could be made. She does have a PAC.

The point I’m trying to make (and not in a disparaging way), is that “us” Palin supporters could not make a donation to her election campaign, because she wasn’t a candidate.

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM

He did make Cain look foolish in parts of this.

Cain said he might not have gotten involved in civil rights marches because of a “sick relative”.

Then he said he was “too young” and in “high school”, when in fact O’Donnell proved Cain was in college at the time.

O’Donnell is a douche, but Cain is a FRAUD.

bigred on October 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

LMAO….the whitest liberal on MSLSD telling a black man how to act black!!!

How friggin’ funny is this??

Tim_CA on October 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I’ll go with Herman who shows a lefty news person he has an iron back bone verses one of jello like the run of the mill Republicans who are afraid to speak up against rude questions that have absolutely no bearing on the running of the country.

mixplix on October 7, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Contact MSNBC and let them know that O’Donnell is a scumbag.
Knucklehead on October 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I’ve done my part !!
Thought this deserved a bump to page 2 :-)

pambi on October 7, 2011 at 2:46 PM

O’Donnell is a douche, but Cain is a FRAUD.

bigred on October 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Yeah. And people need to remember (though it’s natural for us to defend Cain today – I sure have been) that the job requires more than sparring with a liberal on TV.

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 2:47 PM

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 2:18 PM

I think we have seen this movie before. I believe Mr. Cain is running for VP.

Cindy Munford on October 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I am sorry to say I watched the videos. Mr. Cain was brilliant, and Larry was a pompous ass. I am not a violent man, but I wished I could reach through the screen and smack that smirk off O’Donnell’s face. Did he choose to enlist? Why do Republican’s do this to themselves? They won’t win over Larry’s fans.

ConservativeinCO on October 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM

but Cain is a FRAUD.

bigred on October 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Those are some nasty words!
Fraud? What’s your agenda?

balkanmom on October 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM

The azz who never served lectures Mr. Cain?

Plus, how has Obama ever served?

Molasses are not thick enough for these hypocrits.

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Having watched the entire charade, it was like a fight between bullets and feathers.

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2011 at 2:57 PM

I actually like it that Mr. Cain went on the show and I am equally glad that O’Donnell was true to form. It only hurts MSNBC and O’Donnell.

Cindy Munford on October 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Umm, Rosa Parks refusal to give up her seat was in 1955. Cain just about 10 years old

LeeSeneca on October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Is Cain the stalking horse for Romney, since he certainly doesn’t have a problem with Romney and vice versa.

Kermit on October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM

LeeSeneca on October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Rosa smosa, the real bus boycott was in Baton Rouge a few years earlier, and it was quite successful. The revenue for the city bus line dropped so low, they had to capitulate or shut down. All other bus boycotts used the one in Baton Rouge as their example of success.

Kermit on October 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Wow. I feel dirty for watching that.

Seems like all of Odonnel’s questions were about Cain being black. And they were attack questions.

Doesn’t that make him RAAACIST?

I really felt that was a racist interview.

aeroplane on October 7, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Anyone else want to wipe that smug look off of Lawrence O’Donnell’s face…?

Seven Percent Solution on October 7, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I guess they just can not stand the thought of the black voter straying from the Democrat plantation. Disgraceful.

Terrye on October 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM

O’Donnell’s old man, a lawyer, was an ex-cop, from Dorchester, MA (neighborhood of Boston). His old man made a living out of suing cops and backstabbing his former comrades. Larry comes from a long line of scumbags.

wraithby on October 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

The Libs feels because they have the black vote that they can tell someone thinking out of the box who they are and how to think.

Clarence Thomas brought shot back at Plugs Biden and the rest of those lib idiots during the hearings.

jaboba on October 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I’m supporting Mitt Romney but how can anyone not love Herman Cain?

Romney/Cain 2012

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 3:42 PM

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Yet, I showed you they had a “Pac”, that is the legal way to raise money without announcing. Any you could have sent her $5, hardly that would break the bank.
So good try, it was rather obvious….seeing as Sarah or Ryan did not show up at any debates.
You could have supported her, but you didn’t (it’s her policies I thought that were so important, like Ryan’s to obviously some).
Sorry, so sorry, but the “it wasn’t official” didn’t stop the Palin Gaters from attacking, defending…but not giving.

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I’m supporting Mitt Romney but how can anyone not love Herman Cain?

Romney/Cain 2012

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I don’t love Herman Cain, but it’s sure beginning to look like the plan is for your dream ticket to materialize. He and Mitt seem to have a pact – pile on Perry, be kind to each other.

Herman Cain’s character, in my opinion, is lacking. He let a man in his own party twist in the wind, giving him a little kick in the process, on a racism charge over a freaking ROCK – while black Texas Democrats defended their governor.

That is a disgrace.

He’s under attack on MSNBC (what Republican isn’t?) and it’s good to see him defend himself – but I’d enjoy it more had he had the decency to defend Perry when he had the chance.

You asked.

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM

O’Donnell is a douche, but Cain is a FRAUD.

bigred on October 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I don’t know, with his dad working three jobs, his mom working, did he have a sick relative?
The point he was making is that O’Donnell knows nothing about his personal (nor do you) life…you have no idea.
Was he going to school and working a full time job to help his parents pay rent? Was he helping his brother?

Tell us, what do you really know about Herman Cain…besides what has been fed to you by lefty journals…

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Maybe what Herman Cain doesn’t like about Rick Perry is the crony capitalism that Mr. BlagoPerrych has established in Texas.

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Gee! What a hit job. Here is a comparable five issue faux interview of someone treating Lawrence O’Donnell as he treated Herman Cain:

You were born in 1951. You grew up in Boston. Your father was a lawyer. Yet you and your dad never picketed the Boston Red Sox even though they were lily white until July 21, 1959. (Having been the LAST MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM TO HIRE A BLACK PLAYER–Pumpsie Green.) Why is that? Is it because you and your dad are racist pigs?

You were a child of privilege. Yet in 1969 when you were 18, you didn’t volunteer to fight in Vietnam. Instead you took a student exemption, and hid in Harvard until the war was over. Why is that? Is it because you a coward, or because you hate your country?

“Abortion is the number-one killer of Blacks in America.” Blacks have 36% of all abortions in this country. Their rate is five times higher than for whites. Sixteen million Blacks have been aborted since 1973. That constitutes about one-fourth of what would otherwise be their population. And their abortion rate is about 1,876 babies per day. Indeed, the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a racist who believed in using abortion to weed-out and exterminate inferior stock. Her first clinic was in Harlem. Since it has been the Democratic Party that has championed abortion, and now that you know what the original racist intent was, and how racist the results have been, shouldn’t you ashamed of being a Democrat? Or is it that are you a life-long Democrat because you have been a life-long racist?

While both parties have engaged in racist behaviors, is it not true that the Republican Party was founded to end the Democratic Party’s policy of Southern Slavery? Is it not true that the Republic Party did, in fact, end slavery and free Blacks by having fought and won the Civil War? Is it not true that Blacks in the South under the Republican Reconstruction Era enjoyed more freedom than they every had before? Is it not true that “the Ku Klux Klan operated as the de facto terrorist arm of the national Democratic Party during Reconstruction” in order to end Reconstruction? Is it not true that Republican attempts to pass anti-lynching laws were consistently thwarted by the Democratic Party? Is it not true that the Civil Rights act of 1964 passed only because Republican Senators pushed it through, with only 4 of them voting “No,” while, on the other hand, 21 Democratic Senators voted “No.”? As a life-long Democratic doesn’t that mean you owe every Black in this country an apology? And if you aren’t a racist, shouldn’t you renounce your party and leave it?

Finally, hasn’t the Democratic Party’s War on Poverty (conducted since 1964) been a massive failure? Over 9 trillion has been spent, and what has been the effect? Since 1963 Black unemployment has risen from 11% to 16%–that’s faster than white unemployment (6% to 8). Since 1963 the gap between average Black family income family income has increased from $3,000 to over $21,000 ($3,500/$6,500 to $34,345/$54,530). Since 1963 Black marriage (which is responsible for an 80% reduction in poverty) has decreased from 70% to 48%. On the other hand, Black birth’s outside of marriage have increased from 24.2% in 1963 to 72.3%. So hasn’t the Democrats so-called War on Poverty actually hurt Black Americans, making the average Black’s life more difficult and miserable? And considering the facts, shouldn’t the Democratic Party renounce its policies, and apologize to all Blacks, for what has been done to them under the guise of help. Or was this policy just part of a Democratic racist plan to garner Black votes by fostering Black dependency? And in either case, shouldn’t you be deeply, deeply ashamed?

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on October 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM

What Cain “doesn’t like about Perry”, according to what he said yesterday, is immigration policy, and in-state tuition for children of illegals.

Perry is anti-amnesty, pro-border security (wants strategic fencing and other methods, not the “Great Wall of China with a moat” Cain has mentioned), and has denied illegals drivers licenses.

As for the less than 1% of kids who attend mostly Texas community colleges trying to earn two-year degrees, paying in-state tuition rates (schools in TX taxpayer funding comes from consumption taxes, so they pay those too), after they’ve attended Texas schools K-12 free (thanks to the SCOTUS) – I’m honestly not sure what people are objecting to here.

It costs you nothing. I’d be shocked if it cost some kid somewhere a place in line. (Do you honestly think some kid in another state dreams of going to community college in Waco?) They are already in TX high schools – a fact that has nothing to do with Perry – and must graduate from them. People don’t cross the border and work three years so their kid can pay for Texas community college, do they? Really?

Other than them breathing Texas air for an additional two years, what is the issue? Please, somebody – tell me.

capitalist piglet on October 7, 2011 at 4:24 PM

LeeSeneca on October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM

That’s right and Martin Luther King’s March on Washington was the summer Cain graduated from high school. He was a kid who respected his father’s wishes and kept his nose clean. Didn’t mean he or his family weren’t for civil rights.

Elisa on October 7, 2011 at 4:33 PM

wraithby on October 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

The man has no class. How do you disrespect and insult someone’s deceased father to their face? I couldn’t believe that interview.

Elisa on October 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I decided to go over to Huffington post to see what liberals were saying about the interview. Surely they would condem the whole thing. Nope the majority has nothing but nasty things to say about Herman Cain and praise for ODonnell. Pretty sad

ldbgcoleman on October 7, 2011 at 4:55 PM

LeeSeneca on October 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Elisa on October 7, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Oh, and the Freedom Riders were in 1961 when Cain was a Sophomore in High School. 1964 and 1965 saw the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts passed. The bulk of the protests were done in the late 1950′s and early 1960′s. Cain was a boy and teenager at the time.

Not that he needs defending or he needs to explain himself to any of this liberal scum who hate him. Just wanted to lay down some facts because someone here called Cain a fraud.

Elisa on October 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Since ol’ Larry was born in ’51, he turned 18 in ’69, how come he didn’t enlist to serve? Was it the silver spoon in his mouth? Did he spend time in Canada? I just found it ridiculous that he was personally offended for those who did serve because Herman didn’t volunteer. Time for ol’ Lar’ to get some new meds. What an a&*clown.

TQM38a on October 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Ricky BlagoPerrych is now using the mormon card:

Perry surrogate: Mormonism, Romney’s religion, a cult.

Jeffress told reporters after Perry’s speech. “I think the decision for conservative evangelical Christians right now is going to be, do we prefer somebody who is truly a believer in Jesus Christ or somebody who is a good moral person but is a member of a cult? And it’s not politically correct to say but it is true: Mormonism is a cult.

Well, this Roman Catholic prefer the good moral person any day of the week. Rick Perry is desperate and bigotry is his last resource.

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Someone please tell me why military service was an issue with Bush
V. Kerry but not McCain V. Obama. Was McCain to timid to go there?
These libs dare to challenge the service of Cain but not word about Obama using drugs while avoiding service? What a joke.

CW on October 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Not really. I was preparing my post while you posted numbers, one from Sarah’s Pac and the other from Ryan’s Senate campaign.

I knew these existed, which is why I specifically asked about “election campaign fund.” My point was that neither had election campaign funds, because neither were candidates for POTUS.

I’ve defended Sarah Palin from a number of slime balls here who dishonestly attacked her and her family. A PAC is not the same as an election fund. I believe you know that.

The premise of your argument is flawed because she was not a candidate. I am happy to see that you’ve decided not to vote for Obama. That had me concerned.

I’m not your enemy. I enjoy your posts and think your moniker is a perfect representation of you.

Truth be told, I hope you will join many of us here in supporting Herman Cain.

Have a good weekend!

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Anyone else want to wipe that smug look off of Lawrence O’Donnell’s face…?

Seven Percent Solution on October 7, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Dubya and Cheney did that in November of 2004 when they beat Larry’s Hero.

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Truth be told, I hope you will join many of us here in supporting Herman Cain.

Have a good weekend!

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 6:47 PM

First, I was on Cain’s train long ago…I want a “non-politician” to step into and see if they can do it…it has never been tried.
You little “gotcha” was a fail, but nice try…Pac money can be shifted to a Presidential campaign without any problems, so it is mute what they call it leading up to declaring…but notice that Ryan substantially pulled in more money, and that was my point, which you ignored…Palin wasn’t supported by her big mouthed Palin Gaters…
and your snide remark about Obama didn’t go unnoticed…look back the past 5 or 6 years, long before you, and see any indication in my posts that I would vote for anything like Obama or any liberal…

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Someone please tell me why military service was an issue with Bush
V. Kerry but not McCain V. Obama. Was McCain to timid to go there?

CW on October 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Well, in 2004 Bush never ran on his military record. But relatively late in the campaign, the Democrats and the Idiot they nominated to oppose him for some strange reason decided to make it an issue.

This started in June when the NYT-owned Boston Glob ran a hit piece on Bush’s ANG credentials. And it continued right thru the August DNC Convention in Bawston, where Thurston “Reported For Duty”, while Mikey Moore sat up in the Democrats’ V.I.P. Box.

This strategy immediately started to backfire when the Swifties came along, and then imploded when Dan Rather started making up Fake News.

As for 2008, I wouldn’t call McCain “timid” as far as this particular issue, seeing as O’bama never directly or indirectly questioned or criticized McCain’s military service.

Some other Democrats did, but that is to be expected. Democrats basically all loathe the US Military, except when it can be used to their political advantage.

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2011 at 7:25 PM

If you are as appalled as I am about these abhorrent questions, write a letter to Brian Roberts CEO of Comcast. Comcast owns NBC and all their networks.

Imagine if you will, if O’Donnell asked these type of questions to Obama in 2008? The media never asked Obama a tough question. The media never asked Obama to release his education records from all the colleges he attended. Hell, aren’t we still waiting for Kerry to release his naval records, he promised to back in 2004? I’m just sayin………

I am looking for another isp and broadcast provider in my neighborhood, Comcast should look out before they piss off the majority of their cable subscribers. The crap Black Republicans have to put up with is ridiculous.

Atlanta Media Guy on October 7, 2011 at 7:49 PM

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I’m sure you are correct. It wasn’t meant as a snide remark because it wasn’t meant for you.

For whatever reason, I believed I was having a discussion with “TheRightMan,” who recently had made mention of such in a post. What do you say to someone, when you are having an online discussion with them and think they are someone else? Sorry?

No harm, no foul. Have a pleasant weekend.

BruthaMan on October 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Hey, O’Donnell was just as snarky with Bill Clinton, right?

Owen Glendower on October 7, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Compared to Oslama, Herman Cain is a regular Audie Murphy.

Having witnessed him bullying and screaming at Cathy Seipp several months before she passed away, I wish that O’Donnell and his inane DNC-appendage of a show would be put to sleep as an simple act of mercy.

TexasJew on October 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM

I watch so you don’t have to.

Much as I appreciate the sacrifice, you know that stuff is going to rot your brain.

There Goes The Neighborhood on October 8, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Cain pwned O’Donnell in fee simple. Cain kept his cool, kept his composure, and had O’Donnell losing his composure during the interview. Without playing the racist card Cain shoved O’Donnell’s racism in his face.

I can imagine Cain facing Putin, Ahmadinejad, or even Assad. They’d crumble at the accurate calm intensity of the assessments Cain brings to bear.

I just pray to God Cain does not implode and instead goes on to sweep the elections for the next 13 years.

(And then what would he do for an encore? He does not seem to be a type of person who can “retire” and let it all hang out.)

{^_^}

herself on October 8, 2011 at 4:52 AM

right2bright on October 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I don’t know what a “Palin Gater” is, but I don’t PACs. I give to individual candidates–and they must be actual candidates. Perhaps these “Palin Gaters” have the same policy.

DrMagnolias on October 8, 2011 at 5:42 AM

In 20 years, Crazy Larry’s progeny will be questioning some erstwhile Leftist on his bona fides for not being in Zuccotti Park, Lower Manhattan, chanting and banging drums during the 99% Revolution . . .

BigAlSouth on October 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I’m supporting Mitt Romney but how can anyone not love Herman Cain?

Romney/Cain 2012

Falz on October 7, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Amen!! I’ll take either men as President!!

Conservative Samizdat on October 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM