Breaking: Palin not running for president; Update: Audio added; Update: A smart call

posted at 6:13 pm on October 5, 2011 by Allahpundit

All I have at the moment is this tweet from Mark Levin:

BREAKING: GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN TELLS MARK LEVIN SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012.

No audio yet. Stand by for updates.

Update: Full statement from ABC:

October 5, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.

My decision is based upon a review of what common sense Conservatives and Independents have accomplished, especially over the last year. I believe that at this time I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office – from the nation’s governors to Congressional seats and the Presidency. We need to continue to actively and aggressively help those who will stop the “fundamental transformation” of our nation and instead seek the restoration of our greatness, our goodness and our constitutional republic based on the rule of law.

From the bottom of my heart I thank those who have supported me and defended my record throughout the years, and encouraged me to run for President. Know that by working together we can bring this country back – and as I’ve always said, one doesn’t need a title to help do it.

I will continue driving the discussion for freedom and free markets, including in the race for President where our candidates must embrace immediate action toward energy independence through domestic resource developments of conventional energy sources, along with renewables. We must reduce tax burdens and onerous regulations that kill American industry, and our candidates must always push to minimize government to strengthen the economy and allow the private sector to create jobs.

Those will be our priorities so Americans can be confident that a smaller, smarter government that is truly of the people, by the people, and for the people can better serve this most exceptional nation.

In the coming weeks I will help coordinate strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House.

Thank you again for all your support. Let’s unite to restore this country!

God bless America.

– Sarah Palin

Apparently she told Levin that she’s ruled out a third-party bid as well.

Update: Here’s the audio of her interview with Levin.

Update: In case the link above isn’t working for you, the Right Scoop also has audio of the interview.

Update: She did the smart thing by staying out. Just yesterday, CBS found that three out of four Republicans didn’t want her to run compared to just 23 percent who did. Her favorable numbers have been underwater for ages and she would have been hammered on the inexperience charge for failing to finish her term as governor. I do think she could have emerged as the “Not Romney” in the race over Cain and a weakened Perry, but realistically there was no way to beat Mitt once it was a binary choice. His campaign pockets are too deep and undecided Republicans are too desperate to beat The One to roll the dice on a nominee who’s arguably unelectable. Once Christie decided not to get in and split the centrist vote with Romney, there was no obvious path for her (which may explain the timing of her announcement today). Worse, there was a chance that she wouldn’t even emerge as the “Not Romney”: If Perry or Cain ended up faring better than her in Iowa or South Carolina, it would have shattered her mystique as the ultimate champion of grassroots conservatives. By staying out, her supporters now get to say “she would have won if she ran” without ever having to test their theory and she gets to kinda sorta play kingmaker as people wait to see if she’ll endorse Perry, Cain, or (gasp) Romney. And who knows? Maybe she’ll focus now on challenging Begich for Senate in Alaska in 2014, which would be a huge first step back towards national viability down the road. She’s 47 years old, fully 25 years younger than McCain was when he was nominated three years ago. No rush.

Update: Perry issues a brief statement: “Sarah Palin is a good friend, a great American and a true patriot. I respect her decision and know she will continue to be a strong voice for conservative values and needed change in Washington.”

Update: My guess is that Cain benefits the most from her absence. Like her, he’s a Beltway outsider, and like her, he seems like a real person, not a talking-points machine like the Romneybot or a back-slapping gladhander like Perry. Authenticity has always been key to Palin’s appeal among her supporters and that’s Cain all over. Besides, where else could her supporters go realistically? Romney’s too centrist and Bachmann’s a lost cause. And Perry’s been knocked by Palin (sometimes by name, sometimes not) for both his crony-capitalist tendencies and his Gardasil initiative, so unless she ends up endorsing him, there’s every reason for her fans to think he’s a nonstarter. My hunch is that some of them also resent Perry (and to a lesser degree Bachmann) for having jumped in before her, since they split the bloc of grassroots conservative votes that might otherwise have gone entirely to her. In a straight-up Romney/Palin race, with no big donors having migrated to Perry and no social conservatives in Iowa having migrated to Bachmann, maybe she could have pulled the upset. But not now.

Update: “It’s the sun rising in the east.” Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 20 21 22

When you try to talk sense into some one, and they continue to babble their nonsense…they become a target, the Palin Gaters haters became targets…and the irony is, their obsession, more than likely was Palin undoing

There are two sides to this. Switch the names around and you have it. There is no difference in your obsession than any one else. You don’t get to judge others without being judged yourself.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I’ll post this since there was some discussion of other Candidates.

HOUSTON — Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said on Thursday that he would definitely consider an invitation to run as the eventual nominee’s vice president, except if the nominee turns out to be Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM

There is a post in the Hot Air headlines on the main page.. If you want to post click on the number beside the link.. It is going strong..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I’ll post this since there was some discussion of other Candidates.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Interesting in light of what you said earlier. The media will make sure Perry doesn’t get in, now they have Cain attacking.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I keep asking this and I keep seeing people defend Romney, but so far I haven’t see anyone even attempt to answer two simple questions.

1. Why won’t Romney release correspondence between his administration and the MA State legislature regarding Mass-care?

2. Did Romney ever criticize the first point in Mass-care’s mission statement?

Mass-Care’s mission is to establish a Single Payer Health Care System

Could a Romney supporter please help out here?

After all, if you want our (former Palin Firsters) support, you’re going to have to answer it eventually, better now than October 2012 when the MA left drops all the correspondence into the MSM’s lap.

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Chuck Heath, Jr, posted this on C4P:

chuckjr 2 hours ago
I would like to personally thank all of you who have worked so hard and really thrown your hearts into supporting Sarah. I, like many of you, was really disappointed in her decision but I completely understand it. I don’t think there are many people out there who could begin to understand the scrutiny her family has been under. As for you who think that Sarah strung you along; as late as last week, right after I interviewed with Steve Bannon, I talked with Sarah and she was still pushing hard and contemplating a run. After a lot of prayers, and finally, through respect for her own family’s wishes, she chose to wait this one out.

Be assured that Sarah’s not done. She will continue to be a force in the political world and I’m sure she’ll be holding whoever’s elected in any important upcoming elections accountable for their actions. In my opinion, I believe she’ll arise again even stronger than before.

Please try to respect her decision, and once again, thank you so much for the support you’ve shown her.

Sincerely,
Chuck Heath, Jr.
Sarah’s brother

OnlyOrange on October 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 4:26 PM

I don’t see how any true Palin supporter could support Rick or Mitt. Especially with Newt Gingrich in the race. Newt may not be as easy on the eyes as Sarah, he is every bit as conservative and equipped to turn this ship around.

mike_NC9 on October 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM

mike_NC9 on October 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I am taking another look at him. He was great in the debates and it’s apparent he isn’t afraid to take on the media or afraid to take a stand. Maybe sitting on the couch with Nancy isn’t so bad. (gulp)

Newt/Cain?

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I don’t see how any true Palin supporter could support Rick or Mitt.

At this point, I don’t.

I have political issues with Perry and Mitt, can they be resolved? In one case, probably, in the other probably not. However, if a truthful, logical and reasoned explanation can be supplied, I can be convinced to change my mind.

I also think that regardless of whether I pull the lever for Romney, I want Obama gone (my state’s EV’s are safely R). To see an issue that has the absolute potential to derail a Republican nominee in the 11th hour because he has a letter surface that says:

“Single Payer, I like that.
Yours,
Mitt.”

would be a nightmare and quite possibly hand Obama the election.

The purpose of a primary is to VET the candidates for ourselves, right? Or do we let something like this slide and let the MA Democrats drop every email Romney sent to them in the NYT’s lap on their schedule?

Especially with Newt Gingrich in the race.

Newt ranks higher on the list now than Romney does. He’s about tied with Perry for me for various reasons. Cain has a slight edge but carries some negatives too.

So these are legitimate and sincere questions for Romney supporters asked honestly. If none of you have the answer, I suggest you start asking the question of your candidate too.

You can almost guarantee that the Dems will be looking through their files to find that letter. Better we find it first and deal with it, AND BEFORE THE PRIMARIES.

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM

So the new narrative is this: “We never hated Sarah Palin; we just hate YOU, Palinistas. We’ve earned the right to gloat over your disappointment, you sick fanatic cultists. Now support our crappy candidate, you freaks, or take the blame for helping Obama get a second term!”

This is why I never registered as a Republican.

Aitch748 on October 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Nailed it. And so did:

What has created so much negativity here is that Palin’s detractors have no passion for their chosen candidate, all of their passion was directed at discrediting Palin. Big difference.

piglet on October 6, 2011 at 1:12 PM

This. Exactly this.

Aitch748 on October 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Yep.

ddrintn on October 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM

ddrintn on October 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Nonsense. We were just telling you all to escape from the cult.

Now you are mad at Palin, and remain mad at those telling you that she was not the saviorette of this country.

Snap out of it, man!

Really Right on October 6, 2011 at 5:31 PM

piglet on October 6, 2011 at 1:12 PM

This. Exactly this.

Aitch748 on October 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Yep.

ddrintn on October 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Why is passion a necessity? And it’s likely Palin wasn’t important to some. There certainly didn’t seem to be any non-supporter who felt as strongly about her with the same severity.

anuts on October 6, 2011 at 5:34 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Just logging back on. Which headline/#?

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Snap out of it, man!

Really Right on October 6, 2011 at 5:31 PM

It’s not your place to tell us anything of the sort.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 5:39 PM

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM

This really doesn’t surprise me too much, since he is already on record of not going to support Gov. Perry if he’s the R Nominee!!

He’s against the In-State Tuition as is Romney & Bachmann & Santorum and I guess Paul also. However, my understanding is that the Mexican vote is quite large. One can not agree with the In-State Tuition, but it’s been in effect since 2001 and only about 1% takes advantage of it. In my way of thinking, the legal Mexican voter may not appreciate the criticizm of this, since many would be sympathetic to that. The immigration issue is complicated, but In-State is what it is in Texas and I would think the voters would have made a lot of noise if they had not agreed to it. They have had 10 years.

Regardless, I don’t like this latest slam against Gov. Perry by Cain. After all, we have the Dems/Media to do that.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:47 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM

It has already rolled off the main page..But you can find it under the all headlines caption..:)

PS..I’m going to ask a stupid question but have you ever posted on the headline threads?..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 4:26 PM

That’s true. Maybe this is why Romney is being pushed and then this will be revealed if he wins the Nomination. I have no idea, as I know enough about Romney and don’t care for him, so this would just add to the list:-)

Hopefully someone will know. Right now it appears Romney has no enemies:-)

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Sincerely,
Chuck Heath, Jr.
Sarah’s brother

OnlyOrange on October 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Thanks OnlyOrange. That was nice to read and I’m sure we cannot imagine what it has been like to live as Sarah and her Family have. We didn’t and don’t have to live under a microscope and I know I wouldn’t like it one single bit. There was a great price that she and her family have paid. I can think of no one else that has.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:55 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:47 PM

It was the purpose of the rock story, same sorta thing they pulled on Sarah all the time.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 5:56 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Had to grab supper:-) Well, I’ll have to give you a stupid answer. I didn’t know one could.(hiding face) I’ve read the headlines but that’s all.
I’ll try to find the one you are talking about tho.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM

I will help you..No problem I have helped many many folks before..:)
Give me one minute and I will show you how..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I’ll try to find the one you are talking about tho.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM

It kind of petered out, if its the one I’m thinkin’ of.

Wasn’t really interesting unless you like to see rabid hatin’ nutball Palin cultists being rabid hatin’ nutball Palin cultists.

cozmo on October 6, 2011 at 6:21 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:47 PM

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Yes, but if you read the article, Cain was asked a question. He wasn’t commenting on an article as with the “rock” story.

I think that was a pretty forward answer in assuming Gov. Perry would even ask him, seeing how he handled the “rock” issue. Conceit also?

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM

What I find amazing with this crowd is that almost any mention of Romney can get a response, but with those 2 questions. . . . crickets.

I’ve asked those questions for the last few days now on multiple threads, and nothing. I’ve asked them weeks ago, nada. That’s actually more disturbing.

So Ok, Romney supports. . . if you won’t answer those.

3. Why won’t Romney supporters address these legitimate questions?

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM
I will help you..No problem I have helped many many folks before..:)
Give me one minute and I will show you how..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Oh, thank you:-) Give me a couple of minutes to finish supper and then I’m ready.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM

On The main page you have a headlines section at the top above the the Top Picks Section and the Main Blog section..You click on the Headline to read it and to post you click on the number to the right of the headline and you can post..Example as follows:

An interview with Rick Perry on immigration 23

Click on the 23 to post just like you do on the main blog..:)

PS..Let me know if you have problems..You need to post on Headlines you are missing some good discussion..:)

PSS..Let me know how it goes..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM

3. Why won’t Romney supporters address these legitimate questions?

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM

The only thing I would think is that they don’t know, or not saying if they do.

I am going to check some of my folders/file info to see if I have anything. I grab info and throw it in a file. Just from memory, I thot there was something about hie supporting single payer. Will post here on this same thread if I have anything or not.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I was thinking the rock issue was meant to portray Perry as a racist. Which would normally effect Cain.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM

They’re responding to you in the way you’ve responded to them.
Please stop.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 6, 2011 at 8:55 AM

You’re forgetting that I was responding to them in the way they responded to me. They don’t get to play the victim now.

csdeven on October 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM

right2bright on October 6, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Hahahaha!!! Lets get this straight just so the group understands you…..if you obsess on the personality of others, ON A POLITICAL BLOG, that is A-okay, if others criticize you for not sticking to the topic of the thread, ON A POLITICAL BLOG, that is wrong.

I thought your bigotry made you priceless, but clearly your idiocy rivals your bigotry.

csdeven on October 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 4:26 PM

My answer is that I don’t know and I don’t care.

MJBrutus on October 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Have at it. Everyone hates you anyway. Plus the only way to shut you up is banning or thorazine.

darwin on October 6, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Thank for the laughs sparky! Play again sometime!

ROTFLMMFAO!!

csdeven on October 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM

My answer is that I don’t know and I don’t care.

MJBrutus on October 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM

If you’re a Romney supporter, don’t you think maybe you should?

Or do you not think that such a issue could cost Romney and by extension the rest of us?

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM

PSS..Let me know how it goes..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Oh, My Golly!! LOL All this time and I didn’t know that! Yes, thank you so much. Gardasil again? I just glanced at part of it, but will read some more. So funny.

What do they mean you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? LOL

I’m sure I’ll run into the Anti-Perry’s.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM

That was the insinuation, yes. But Cain tried to gloss over it and after his meeting with Trump changed what he actually said into something else. This is just another thing that Cain has done that I don’t like.

Is he trying for a VP slot with Romney? He’s slamming Perry for some reason. Perry is not the “front runner” now, so what is Cain’s excuse now? Cain has some things that Conservatives are not pleased with either. Does he think because he is not white, that he is above criticizm? I hope not. He may be from the R Candidates, but he better know that the Media that is cozy with him now, is not how they will be.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:25 PM

cozmo on October 6, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Oh, no. I’ll just stay here then, LOL Actually, I think it was the Perry thread on immigration, that’s what Dire Straits said. I saw it, but needed to finish up here first.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:25 PM

VP? Maybe but I bet he was hoping to take away more votes from Perry to put him ahead of Mitt.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM

That could be too. However, getting personal against another Republican Candidate and being so definite in 1. Making it clear he will not support Gov. Perry in the General Election should he be the Nominee. 2. Making it clear he would not serve as VP if Gov. Perry is the R Nominee

Both of those statements are personal. So the Voters are to vote for the R Nominee, but Cain doesn’t have to and no one is calling him on this.

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Great to see you posting in the headlines thread!..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Well, SP, you just cost me $200.

JohnGalt23 on October 6, 2011 at 8:10 PM

What’s our count up to for this thread so far.?

listens2glenn on October 6, 2011 at 8:33 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Great to see you posting in the headlines thread!..:)

Dire Straits on October 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Thanks. Glad you helped me:-) Levin & DeMint knew what they were talking about and I still am trying to figure out the vote & how the Rule change effected it. Levin read off the R’s that voted for it and should have voted no. Grrr

Redstate will probably have it.

Oh, Sarah was on Hannity’s radio show today. She mentioned a couple of things she’s looking for in the Candidate. Energy relief immediately, Regulation reform .

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Yeah, *sigh*…Perry is being Palinized.

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 9:54 PM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I heard her, she’s right of course! LOL

tinkerthinker on October 6, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Why does it sound like …

PALIN IS NOT RUNNIN’ = OBAMA 2012-2016!

Good luck GOP! It’s your time now to prove that anybody but Palin will win the election in 2012!

BWAHAAHAHAH!

The Palin Joke is now to all Perrikites and Rombots!

Bwahaahaha!

I’ll sleep until 2013. Anyway, these two fake conservatives could be worse than Obamao! he he he!

TheAlamos on October 6, 2011 at 10:09 PM

csdeven on October 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM

you can’t find one firearm with one round punk?

Do the world a favor and exit

Sonosam on October 6, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Jason Coleman on October 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM

I’ve been delayed. There is some current info, I just heard part. It’s an article by Mary Kissel on the WSJ site, but I don’t have a subscription. I think it was today, on Romney. He hasn’t made the case yet. Is a Trade Protectionist & with B.O. on taxes over 200,000 Income.

Am now going to check my info.(Romneycare in 2006)

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Why does it sound like …

PALIN IS NOT RUNNIN’ = OBAMA 2012-2016!

BWAHAAHAHAH!

The Palin Joke is now to all Perrikites and Rombots!

Bwahaahaha!

TheAlamos on October 6, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Right.

OK, it’s time for your medication now.

Dreadnought on October 7, 2011 at 12:56 AM

bluefox on October 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Thanks for those two links, listening to the audio now. But they don’t really address what I’m trying to solve with those questions. Again, I thank you for your time there.

Jason Coleman on October 7, 2011 at 1:54 AM

How is unseen taking the news? I *knew* she wouldn’t run…

OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM

OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Forget unseen..I am glad to see you..We were starting to worry about you..Great to see you..:)

Dire Straits on October 7, 2011 at 8:37 AM

I got flamed for taking an unpopular stand on Palin so I backed away for awhile…

OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM

OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I totally understand..I had a couple of bunkers picked out myself..Last night looked like it was a breath of fresh air and HA has returned to normal..:)

PS..Good to see you back posting..QOTD has missed your posts..:)

Dire Straits on October 7, 2011 at 9:00 AM

you can’t find one firearm with one round punk?

Do the world a favor and exit

Sonosam on October 6, 2011 at 10:56 PM

More violent rhetoric? Are you really sure that Hot Air wants this site to devolve into that kind of blog? Look moron, I don’t really care about your right to comment here, but you ought to. I believe you are coming dangerously close to allowing your obsession with me to lead you to saying something that you can’t take back.

Do yourself a favor. Go sit in the darkest corner of your grammy’s basement and suck your thumb. That should calm you from your apoplectic fit over your realization that Palin has been stringing you along just as I have been educating you about for months. Then after you’re finished with the warm milk and cookies your grammy made for you, you can come back here and try to respond in a less than violent manner.

That is clear enough that even an obsessed recalcitrant boob like you can understand the concept. But, we’ll see by your response.

csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 9:54 AM

How is unseen taking the news? I *knew* she wouldn’t run…

OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM

unseen is handling it okay as far as I have seen. There are a few that are still easily tweaked to the point that their real derangement is revealed. And it is basically that they are people suffering from a psychosis who gravitated toward Palin. The type of worshiper that Palin herself would have cringed at having on her side.

csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM

csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM

What dress are you wearing?

Sonosam on October 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I wonder if I could get the last word in here?

DarkCurrent on October 7, 2011 at 12:06 PM

How is unseen taking the news? I *knew* she wouldn’t run…
OmahaConservative on October 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM
csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM

GFY too

Sonosam on October 7, 2011 at 12:13 PM

I am obsessed with csdeven. I went to the ATM today and withdrew $100 just for csdeven. I can’t wait to send my money to csdeven. csdeven can use it to pay me rent, since csdeven has been living there rent-free for far too long. Then I will use the $100 from csdeven to pay my grammy some rent, because I live in her basement. She bakes me cookies sometimes. She is nice, but does not approve of my obsession.

steebo77 on October 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM

steebo77 on October 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Why don’t you just give it to me?

DarkCurrent on October 7, 2011 at 5:17 PM

GFY too

Sonosam on October 7, 2011 at 12:13 PM

That’s better. See, I told you that your grammy’s warm milk and cookies would help you! Now I don’t want you to be too critical of yourself because I was able to shame you into moderating your language here. Just try to learn the lesson this time pkay?

ROTFLMMFAO!!!

csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM

csdeven on October 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Fooling yourself punk

You have been nothing but an empty antagonist and if safe fell on your head I’d laugh

your next original thought will be your first

Sonosam on October 7, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I got a theory and a conspiracy theory why Palin folded.

I’ll link back to this post and add more theories if I’m proven right.

So I lift my tinfoil hat…

The theory is that there were another attack on bristol , this time by a sarah palin supporter or a false sarah palin supporter.

the_nile on October 13, 2011 at 10:20 AM