John Fund: What if a committee of prominent Dems approached Obama and asked him not to run?

posted at 8:48 pm on September 15, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart TV, skip ahead to 3:05 for the tasty part. Three months ago this would have been a zero-probability event. Today, with the economy comatose and the world on the precipice of a new European-driven financial crisis? One-percent chance, minimum. Note that Fund’s not talking about a primary challenge here; that would alienate black Democrats and the party would fracture before the general election, so it’s not an option. The only way to dump him and hold the base together would be if he agreed to step down after Democratic chieftains privately appealed to him to do so. And if you believe this Gawker item from a few days ago, there’s reason to think he might consider it. Supposedly The One is so demoralized by his political fortunes that people around him suspect he might be clinically depressed. If things are as bad as that, he might relish the chance to hand his re-election campaign off to someone else (and we all know who “someone else” is) and be rid of the frustration. You can imagine the announcement speech: “I’ve said many times that I’d rather be a good one-term president than a mediocre two-termer. I think I’ve achieved that in the passage of our landmark new health-care law and our many successes against Al Qaeda. But I promised you after I was sworn in that this economy would recover within three years and, for various reasons, that hasn’t happened. Therefore, I’m announcing tonight…” etc. He goes out on a high note, he sets Hillary up for another historic presidency, and suddenly Democrats are on strong (or stronger) footing for the election — especially given the Clinton legacy of economic boom times. In return, he gets basically whatever he wants from the party leadership. A guarantee, maybe, that he’ll be appointed to the Supreme Court at the first available vacancy? Not the first time that idea’s been floated.

Exit question: Would this “voluntary” refusal to run again really prevent a Democratic schism? Some black Democrats would surely conclude that it wasn’t as voluntary as it seemed. And they’d be right.

Update (Ed): I first asked this question in August. I still think it’s a low-probability outcome, but not a no-probability outcome.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

FAIL. That’s what would happen.

Pass the popcorn. :)

alwaysfiredup on September 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

In my dreams.

tim c on September 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

They’d all be called racists.

Marcus on September 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM

“One-percent chance, minimum.”

I’m a little bit more optimistic…

… but that’s just me.

Especially if they promised all the lobster in the world, a plane just like Scare Force One to travel the world to lavish vacations they would never have to pay for…

… and his “private” finances would never, ever be looked into.

Seven Percent Solution on September 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Yeah, I’m agreeing with Fund. I have been thinking the same thing for the past month. This is the only way that the Dems know they can get back in the game. For President One and Done it saves face.

DrStock on September 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I’ve mentioned it in other threads. If things continue like this, and it seems nearly impossible for him to win, a meeting will take place, and Obama will announce afterwards that he needs to spend more time with his family, or any of the other BS AP mentioned above.

Only it won’t be a committee of prominent Dems, it will be Soros and a buddy or two.

DrAllecon on September 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I want what he’s smoking. Obama . . . . VOLUNTARILY stepping down . . . . Damn thats gotta be some good weed.

thphilli on September 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

This would not surprise me at all. BO knows he’s a fraud and that he has embarrassed himself on a global stage. He’s done far better than being a village idiot, far better.

If the party heavy weights told him to shove off, I think he would be grateful. He can make a pretty speech, play the victim once again, leave and party the rest of his life away. Being POTUS will have simply been a stressful, yet profitable, interlude. In his mind it would be the best deal imaginable.

Cody1991 on September 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

LOL.

visions on September 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Never would he fall on his own sword. And Hillary would never agree to take his place just so that she could be the electorate’s Democrat punching bag for 2012. She’d recoil at the mere thought of allowing Barack to humiliate her like that again. She would have a threeway with Monica and Bill before she would do that.

keep the change on September 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

racists

Aquateen Hungerforce on September 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

But who instead?

Steven Den Beste on September 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Now that would make Obambi depressed.

hepcat on September 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

The Democrats would lose the black vote for generations.

pedestrian on September 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM

He’ll never step aside. According to the malignant narcissist, it’s all OUR fault, not his.

IrishEi on September 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM

It’s greater than 1% guaranteed! Why, because things are going to get worse…much worse. Once people are laughing AT you…hard to recover…

winston on September 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM

That would be schadenfreudelicious…They have doubled-down on this man, they’re going down with him even if he resigns.

thebrokenrattle on September 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Why would that cause him to quit? He doesn’t care what anyone else wants.

Try offering him money.

DamnCat on September 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I’ve actually been saying this for over a year (and on Twitter the other night after the election returns)–the mask is off Obama for sure. So this scenario wouldn’t surprise me at all if he stepped down. The Clintons are super politicians, and Hillary has been flying under the radar right now. Huma Abedin (Anthony Weiner’s wife and her primry assistant) is not back to work yet so as not to draw attention to Hillary. She worries me because she’s another Alinsky gal. Pass the popcorn, indeed.

SusanAnne Hiller on September 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Hillary would still have to run on the Obama record, in both domestic and foreign policy.

Her “smart power” strategy sure has worked in the Middle East, hasn’t it.

Wethal on September 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I don`t know, I just can`t see it happening. One, I don`t believe his ego would allow him to see himself as a failure who should step aside. And two, it puts “the black vote” in danger which they can`t lose…….. I think the dems are stuck with him, whether they like it or not.

ThePrez on September 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Interesting. Would Barack step down?

I see arguments on both sides. He clearly doesn’t enjoy the actual JOB, just the perks. On the other hand, he won’t keep said perks if he gives up. And there’s something to be said for destroying America in his world view.

But having opposition and expectations must be disconcerting to him. So I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

On the other hand, Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett and the rest of the toadys and hanger ons wouldn’t be in power if Obama stepped down.

So I think he wouldn’t do it, just because his “closest confidantes” wouldn’t want him to. He’s never shown signs of party over self, after all.

And that is what this really is… what kind of benefit for Obama? He has to choose between doing the job or quitting. Who knows what this narcissist will do?

Vanceone on September 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM

thphilli on September 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Yep. He thinks far too much of himself to believe his political fortunes are his own fault.

alwaysfiredup on September 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Clinically depressed? That would be…really bad. I’ve been there. If the president is truly clinically depressed, that brings up some scary 25th Amendment issues, to be honest.

Here’s hoping it’s not true.

Slublog on September 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM

He’s worth more on the open market as a victim. He may just do it.

sherry on September 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM

But who instead? – Steven Den Beste

Dennis Kucinich!

Tony737 on September 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Rumor has it, even Obama’s dog is avoiding him.

hepcat on September 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Their yards would be shittied, their houses egged, their cars keyed, their offices vandalized, their families threatened, their pets poisoned, their mail stolen, and their careers attacked.

Just the usual leftist methods of showing their disagreement with people they don’t like.

Bishop on September 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Also, beyond Hillary, the Dems have no one else to run. Should be very interesting to watch go down. Anyone else think of another person they could run that could actually win on the Dem ticket? I can’t think of any at this point.

SusanAnne Hiller on September 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

It would be nice to think so, but Hussein Obama is a malignant narcissist and can not, I think, admit failure as he is heart and soul into his program of socialism, spite, and stupidity.

Dhuka on September 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Uh, that would make Biden president?

Jocundus on September 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM

You can imagine the announcement speech:

PBHO wouldn’t say any of that, and if he did it would be at the beginning of a speech that would end with him pointing fingers at pretty much everyone in the nation.

Bishop on September 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

But who instead? – Steven Den Beste

Maxine Waters?

Tony737 on September 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I certainly wouldn’t blame anyone, including Mr. President, for walking away from Washington in the situation it’s in right now. How do you fix something that let’s face it, could take decades to put back on the right track? Is there really any one person, from either party, capable of getting us where we need to be? I’d take the lifetime of income and benefits and walk. It’s not like he’s going to be able to do any of the things he wants to do with this Congress or this Senate around.

scalleywag on September 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Sorry, OT. But this is just to bad to check!

Lagarde says she’ll pump unlimited dollars into the euro banking system? How is that possible? How can you make such a commitment unless you have carte blanche privileges to a dollar printing press? How is it that a foreign national has such a privilege?

Who could grant such a privilege? Only Bernacke!

Perhaps Perry’s “treason” comments are not so far off….eh?

Archimedes on September 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I wouldn’t want to see this happen. Obama goes out as a martyr *yeah, I said it* and Hill-Rod runs bringing back memories of the Clinton “glory days.” This guy is toast. Run, Barry, run.

predator on September 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

But who instead?

Steven Den Beste on September 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Anyone who will agree to be a stand-in, expecting to lose but allowing the Dems to save some face. I suspect that they’re looking at a landslide defeat at the moment. They may feel that the best they can do is run someone who can mitigate the damage and perhaps win. That doesn’t look likely.

They appear to be in full panic mode willing to do anything to salvage their party – whatever it is or represents.

Anyway, my Barry-Bets are working nicely, and I’ve got one that says he will quit.

Cody1991 on September 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM

But who instead? – Steven Den Beste

Cynthia McKinney?

Tony737 on September 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Lots of Dems circling the wagons for “another” choice…

Odie1941 on September 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I thought Reuters had a poll a few days ago that said Obama would comfortably beat the current Republican front runners.
Why, it couldn’t possibly be a push poll could it?

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on September 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM

SusanAnne Hiller on September 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

In my post above, I agreed that there was a chance of BHO not running, but I do not agree that Hillary would be willing to run under those circumstances. I have been trying to figure out who the Dems would run, and I can’t seem to think of anyone. I’ll be interested to hear ideas, like you.

DrStock on September 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Totally off-topic:

I’m not a big Burt Lancaster fan but Seven Days in May has to be one of his better movies.

chimney sweep on September 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM

The Narcissist-in-Chief step down? Are you kidding me? He’s pathologically self-centered which is to say impervious to reason. He cannot help himself but to campaign again. It’s all he can do. He’s no one if he cannot do that, so nothing will impede the inevitable. His vanity will continue driving the bus with the undercarriage of infinite height.

AnonymousDrivel on September 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM

SusanAnne Hiller on September 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Mark Warner would be a tough contender, I think. He wouldn’t be left enough for some of those people, and the black caucus wouldn’t like it, bc he’s white-and-southern, but he has a record of success in tough times in VA, plus executive-level business experience as well as having been governor and senator. He’d give Perry a run for his money.

smellthecoffee on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Vanceone on September 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Imho, BO won’t be the one making the decision. To think that he will do anything independently is giving him far too much credit. He is not self-made. He’s a product of the Chicago Machine. More to the point, he’s ‘soldier.’ No one in Chicago politics is independent. BO sold out for the goodies.

Ultimately, it will be the Daley gang along with Soros who determine his fate. They got him into the WH. They will take him out of the WH.

It’s the Chicago Way.

Cody1991 on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

In my dreams.

tim c on September 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Tim, I’d like someone to convince me otherwise but I think the worst thing that could happen for us is Obama not running.

It think we need this failure to stay right where he is.

Rod on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Lately, Barry has Reggie Love sampled all food and drinks first.

bayview on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I’ve said repeatedly that he won’t be their nominee. I do not believe his ego can take a loss on the international stage. I suspect he’s been checking for exit signs since last November. Don’t forget, he’s getting the real good economic data. He knows for sure he hide the escalating failure with speeches and propaganda.

flyfisher on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

“Therefore, I’m announcing tonight…”

Why resign…

… when you can declare ‘Martial Law’?

You keep the military overseas…

… arm the unions and illegals, then order lobster and champagne.

He already has the teachers, the media, Hollywood, and will devalue the currency to the point to where we are digging wells for our own water, let alone buying ammunition…

… If you oppose him, and the list has been started, you are a racist and sent to the FEMA re-education camps.

Don’t you love it when a plan comes together…?

Seven Percent Solution on September 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Who?

Hillary. But she probably won’t.

Evan Bayh seems to keep getting mentioned.

If they want full retard, go Dean, or John Kerry, or even Jimmah!
To throw a bone to the African American community, if they revolt at this whole idea, why not Cynthia McKinney or some relatively clean member of the CBC?

Biden could even run. Who would believe that anything from Obama’s admin would taint him? He’s off on his own all the time.

Yeah, I only see Bayh or Hillary. There’d be a scramble, though.

Vanceone on September 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM

If I were Obama I would be very scared. He’s an albatross right now. Maybe he simply cannot comprehend that he’s a pawn of those one-world-government lefty kingmakers who put him up for POTUS, and as such he would make an easy victim.

Chicago, baby. Watch your back, Barry. I want you to live to be utterly rejected in a landslide next year, as you so richly deserve.

disa on September 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM

I’ve said repeatedly that he won’t be their nominee. I do not believe his ego can take a loss on the international stage. I suspect he’s been checking for exit signs since last November. Don’t forget, he’s getting the real good economic data. He knows for sure he CANNOT hide the escalating failure with speeches and propaganda.

flyfisher on September 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

flyfisher on September 15, 2011 at 9:17 PM

“I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party, for another term as your President”

Somehow, I just do not see Obama performing anything this elegant.

Freddy on September 15, 2011 at 9:18 PM

As we know the American vote as always been difficult for democrats.

tjexcite on September 15, 2011 at 9:18 PM

“If you love me…you will help me be a great one term President.”

Electrongod on September 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Obama’s depressed? Presidentin’s hard? Try being president around 1861 to 1865. For that matter, try being a mother or father who has been out of work for the past 3 years. Good Lord. This is simply surreal. Our president is a whiny little girl, crying because he isn’t “popular” anymore, and our ONLY reaction should be to mock, mock, mock, and then kick his sorry ass to the curb. He is not suffering. He is not deprived. He has a (free) roof over his head, (free) food in his bony belly, his children are in the most exclusive private school in America, his wife gets all the designer clothes and expensive booze she can stuff in her fat, ungrateful, flag-hating face, he works about 12 hours a week, he plays all the finest golf courses without ever paying a greens fee, and he’ll walk away from crashing the American economy as a multi-millionaire. But he’s “depressed.” Screw him. Really. What a national embarrassment this guy is.

Rational Thought on September 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Unless they chase him down and throw a straight jacket on him, he’s running.

d1carter on September 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I think Captain Ego would laugh in their faces.

frode on September 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM

He’ll fake an illness and get a doctor’s note. Maybe he could blame Gardisil.

RedRedRice on September 15, 2011 at 9:23 PM

He would ignore them and play with the steel balls! This guy could care less about anything but himself and if he thought about changing his mind Michelle would stop that immediately!

bluemarlin on September 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Rational Thought on September 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Nailed it.

smellthecoffee on September 15, 2011 at 9:29 PM

The story on which the film Valkyrie comes to mind. :)

honsy on September 15, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Bambi would tell Michelle to beat them up or he would report them to AttackWatch.

HellCat on September 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

We need to remember that we are talking about thr Chicago machine here. Everything is done “voluntarily”.

Obama is not in control of this. He is and has been the whole time merely a pupet. And not a very good one, they appear to be concluding. In short, if Ayers/Daley/Soros tell Barry to step aside, he will step aside … If he knows what’s good for him. And they may make it very good for him indeed if he cooperates.

With that in mind, I don’t think they will run him again. They knew they had a brief window of opportunity to effect a hard left turn, but I don’t think they made the strides they wanted. Plus he’s now damaged goods.

Who will the Dems run? Good question. I don’t think Hillary will. Whoever it is will likely be tossed out for cannon fodder while the party focuses on salvaging local races. That is if they’re smart…

Ace ODale on September 15, 2011 at 9:31 PM

He’ll fake an illness and get a doctor’s note. Maybe he could blame Gardisil.

RedRedRice on September 15, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I hear there are some Wisconsin doctors available to write that note for him. ;)

honsy on September 15, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Rational Thought on September 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Don’t hold back – say what you really mean!

All kidding aside, I absolutely agree with every word. Bravo. Well put.

tru2tx on September 15, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Clinical depression can lead to adult depressive psychosis. He is running around the country shrieking for congress or someone to pass this bill, now, and no bill has been introduced as yet.

He’s losing it.

Dhuka on September 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Puh-Leeze!!

With li’l bammie’s ego?? With everything the increasingly left leaning Dem electorate holds dear in the balance???

Never gonna happen.

Nice fantasy though.

Tim_CA on September 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM

There is zero chance that President Obama will step aside. Zero. The only way buyer’s-remorseful-Dems will get rid of him is to vote for whomever the GOP nominee is. I don’t think a primary challenge would work starting this late.

allanbourdius on September 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Not gonna happen. They didn’t make Jimmah step down, and he was white.

IrishEi on September 15, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Hi AP;

HERE’S THE SPEECH HE SHOULD DELIVER:

My fellow Americans:

The problems we face now here at home and across the globe are in a critical stage. Partisan politics have no place in times like this. And neither do personal agendas.

As it has in the past, the entire world is looking to the United States of America to lead humanity back from the brink of global war and darkness and into the fields of light, peace, and prosperity.

American presidents have always borne this responsibility with humility and courage. And by drawing inspiration from those who have served before me, I have tried to meet these challenges with the same determination and optimism. But these are different times. Heightened partisanship and a non-stop 24 hour news cycle dominated by “gotcha” yellow journalism has made statesmanship more difficult than ever – despite the world needing it more than ever.

Partisan posturing has become especially pernicious recently, as we have entered an election cycle. Now, the bipartisan compromises and non-partisan strategies we most need are all but impossible. I see only one way to erase the partisan divide which is preventing the effective actions our nation – and the world – are crying out for.

And that is why tonight I am announcing that I will not seek a second term. By removing myself from the partisan political equation I hope to elevate the debate, remove the biggest stumbling block to national unity, and bring the full force of this great and united nation back together again so that together we can meet the challenges we now face.

I could do no less. Personal ambition is meaningless compared to advancing the cause of liberty and prosperity and to protecting the American Dream.

It has been my honor to lead the Democrat party the last three years. I pass that responsibility to others. From this day forward, I have only one job. It is not personal or political. It transcends politics. It is purely humanitarian. I am sure with this new non-political and non-personal approach members of Congress and I will rise to the occasion – in unified action, as the Congress and past presidents have always done since our nation’s founding.

Now, we have one job to do – together: Bind the nation’s wounds and roll up our sleeves. I look forward to it with all my heart, with what wisdom God has given me, and with the courage I get from your support and prayers. Thank You, and God Bless America.

reliapundit on September 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM

If we can tie Fast&Furious and Solyndra to him, then he can pull a Palin and say he is selflessly stepping down.

*runs for cover*

pedestrian on September 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM

in my best debra harry falsetto

“….dreaming……dreaming is freeeee….”

DrW on September 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Nope. They will never give up the opportunity to use the Race Card in an election cycle.

Winebabe on September 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM

But who instead?

Steven Den Beste on September 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Anthony Weiner in ’12

Cuz One Dick wasn’t enough!

(paid for by liberal dicks to elect yet another liberal dick)

Tim_CA on September 15, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I was convinced that Lynch was going to announce a primary run against him today. It’s set up perfectly for him. He won’t beat Cuomo in 16, he’d for sure beat Obama in NH, probably Iowa, maybe SC, probably Florida…alas

cpaulus on September 15, 2011 at 9:43 PM

You forget one main stumbling block Allah, The One’s EGO! You also assume that Barry has the best interests of the country at heart.

When has HE ever shown that?

GarandFan on September 15, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Also, Allah, he would say what you think, he’d say, “I ran on a promise of bringing change to our nation in crisis, what I’ve learned is the country just isn’t ready for someone like me to be president ” just like he did with the presidents on the dollar bills line during the campaign.

cpaulus on September 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM

actually I think there’s a chance. His dream of dreams is the healtcare bill. If they go to him and say you’re going to lose everything you worked for if you fail….let hill in, she’ll win and keep your legacy.

he’ll be a rich man one way or another, he’ll have enormous influence over the party…and the press would be back to lionize him…they love the leftist who has fought the good fight

r keller on September 15, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Barack isn’t the Obama that would have to be convinced.

BobMbx on September 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Looking forward to a Hillary vs. Huntsman democratic primary… ;)

phreshone on September 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM

The only thing he does well is campaign. That is his comfort zone, his warm-fuzzy. And he is hip deep in campaigning right now. No way in hell he will step away now from the one thing he does well.

After that? Meh, no worries. He’ll destroy the country if he’s re-elected, but he’ll have the perks for four more, and the income and secret service to push around for the rest of his life. It’s all good.

iurockhead on September 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM

“Never let a crisis go to waste.”

…and there will be a crisis….count it!

…and Obama is not going to waste it…..he has a plan.

Skandia Recluse on September 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Evan Bayh…they all thought he was going to go for it eventually right?

yakwill83 on September 15, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Who the heck would approach this Marxist Chicago thug and suggest he resign? Only someone totally out of their mind.

Obama would order everyone at the meeting rubbed out!

Delsa on September 15, 2011 at 9:54 PM

What about Al Gore? Then he could really preach about AGW.

Mirimichi on September 15, 2011 at 9:56 PM

There is a theory that Obama never expected to win – he had said just months before that he was too inexperienced – and only ran last cycle to be in the mix for ’12 or ’16, perhaps just as VP. But he ran into a perfect storm, won everything, and now realizes he is completely over his head.

It still will be tough to give up the power and perqs of office though, not to mention who has the stones to ask him to do it. Soros is a funny suggestion, since all it would take to make Georgie soil his panties is a vague mention of investigating Cayman Island banking.

~~~~~

or some relatively clean member of the CBC?

Vanceone on September 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Now THAT’s funny, I don’t care who ya are.

Adjoran on September 15, 2011 at 9:57 PM

No, he’ll run again. Moochelle could not stand losing all the trappings and free vacations.

diogenes on September 15, 2011 at 9:58 PM

As long as Michelle can keep the title of First Lady (and the associated oerks), no problem.

beatcanvas on September 15, 2011 at 10:00 PM

His Ego is too big and a good life is there for Michelle, until Jan. 20th, 2013, he’ll destroy as much as possible now, and most after Nov. 6, 2012. After that, the two will be billionaires, for nada. The latter is a travesty to the world.

Schadenfreude on September 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM

What about Al Gore? Then he could really preach about AGW.

Mirimichi on September 15, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Oh please let that happen. So epic.

Anton on September 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM

*runs for cover*

pedestrian on September 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM

I hear they both have a thing for black guys.

Stayright on September 15, 2011 at 10:03 PM

A free lifetime membership at an exclusive golf club ought to do it.

Basilsbest on September 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM

The Obama’s have the BEST WELFARE GIG in town. We the tax payers get to pay their way for the rest of their F’n lives.
Who gets the last laugh?
Aunt Esther and her thug husband

Delsa on September 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Who should ask our Prez to step down? Pin a note addressed to Obama to his dog.

hepcat on September 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Do you think Obama would step down for free season tickets to all the NBA games? No. What if you throw in a Che Guevara T-shirt?

hepcat on September 15, 2011 at 10:11 PM

The only way the liberal Dems can save the use of the race card for the future is to have Obama get defeated, so in order to save it for future use he cannot resign or be perceived to have been forced out by Whitey.

txmomof6 on September 15, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Gotta link GatewayPundit….

Obama be talk’n trash again…itsa national emergency..
..an he’s fed UP, YO! Gonna hafta start doin’ things his way..

Skandia Recluse on September 15, 2011 at 10:15 PM