New online game: “Tea Party Zombies Must Die”

posted at 6:17 pm on September 6, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via Stephen Gutowski of MRC TV, an essential complement to the Tapper/Carney/Hoffa post insofar as it raises the following question: How goofy does partisan nastiness have to be before the goofiness outweighs the nastiness and it fails to generate outrageously outrageous outrage? Answer: About this goofy. I tried to get worked up about it, truly, knowing full well there’d be urine puddles on the floor all over Media Matters HQ had some conservative programmer done a version of this involving union leaders or whatever. But then I saw the Fox News/Glenn Beck zombies. It’s simply too silly to be threatening.

Here’s the obligatory link, although you can watch the MRC clip below to get the gist. Fearless prediction: If this kicks up a storm of outrage, the defense will be that it’s all in the spirit of good, clean, dumb fun. On that point, do note the zombie in the tattered Klan robes. Uh huh. Click the image to watch.

Update: Dan Foster of NRO played the game for awhile and took screenshots.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This is so over the top beyond stupid, it is hardly even worth giving a passing glance to!

But it does get me to wondering what the reaction would have been if the Tea Party had decided to release the UNION ZOMBIES game first, featuring Zombie Jimmy Hoffa Jr and Zombie Richard Trumka leading zombie members of the Teamsters, SEIU, and the AFL-CIO in the mass devouring of the brains of the entire Obama Administration….what little it possesses.

I think it is safe to assume that you would see every single branch of the MSM howling for the next six months for the arrest and prosecution of every single Tea Party leader and a move by the Justice Department to ban the Party from ever rearing its head in public ever again.

And that would have been just for openers!

pilamaye on September 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Yes…just imagine if a or several “video” so-called “games” were published in which the victims/zombies were members of the Leftwing media, Democratic Party, unions, yee-gads, homosexuals especially those in media…and/or Muslims.

The Left, you know, all I can do tonight is shake my head at how utterly lost they are. “Shooting members of the Tea Party” and/or Conservatives is somehow entertainment to the Left, it does not get any more craven and lost than that.

Lourdes on September 6, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Evidently, there’s a cheat that gives the player “braiiiins.”

Christien on September 7, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Damn, I got “TEABAGGED!”

Lasted 10 minutes until the Golden Shotgun wouldn’t stop the two-headed Koch brothers….

cane_loader on September 7, 2011 at 3:05 AM

Hoffa making like a 21st century Ernst Röhm, The Just Us Bros. and the CBC out inciting, the petulant child in the White House lending tacit approval to all of this “new tone”…

They want it so bad but they have no idea how bad their gonna get it.

SuperCool on September 7, 2011 at 3:30 AM

I got Teabagged by the Koch Brothers Monster.

SoulGlo on September 7, 2011 at 5:53 AM

That Koch monster must be a real son of a b**ch!

MNHawk on September 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM

I don’t get it. Zombies are the epitome of Groupthink, the domain of the left. Bob Hope had it right.

John Deaux on September 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Here’s the whois.

Phone: +1.8664769932
Fax..:
Email: whois@powweb.com

We might call or email to ask who’s behind the content on this site. You know, so we know where to direct the Secret Service, which will probably want to check in on them.

I don’t really think anyone is actually in danger, but we all know the Dems are stupid enough that a major official/donor may have fingerprints on this in some way.

TallDave on September 7, 2011 at 10:54 AM

It’s simply too silly to be threatening.

these people are doing in their fantasy worlds what they would like to do in actuality. never underestimate somebody who wants to kill you.

abcurtis on September 7, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Gateway Pundit has suggestions for an SOB T-shirt:

Note also the T-shirt that says: Proud Barbarian SOB Hobbit Patriot. Now we can add Zombie to that. Awesome.

RebeccaH on September 7, 2011 at 11:58 AM

pilamaye on September 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM

So a zombie moving painfully slow even for a zombie, stopping after every 5 minutes of staggering for a half hour coffee break, and knocking off early to head home is going to scare you enough to bother with it?

I mean it might offend the liberals, but it won’t be a good game. Union worker zombies aren’t going to be worth fighting… they won’t do anything. Take a union member and slow him down and make him more stupid… and do you really think there’s anything left in those categories?

gekkobear on September 7, 2011 at 12:58 PM

I got TEABAGGED by the two headed Koch Brothers Monster. And I found out God doesn’t exist. Very disappointing.

Ted Torgerson on September 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Clearly you can see the game is racist! No blacks, Latinos, American Indians, Jews or Muslims. Where is C.A.I.R. & the NAACP??? I demand equal zombies… I feel left out! I may have to do a Class action suit

charmingtail on September 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Obama threatened Sean Hannity “my guys will tear him up” what do expect from dumb Obama voters…their leader has no class….

charmingtail on September 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM