Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of bitches out

posted at 3:43 pm on September 5, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart TV, this is Labor Day the way it should be — with a guy named Hoffa threatening his political enemies while a union-stooge Democratic leader sits by and smiles. Honestly, I can’t decide how seriously to take him. On the one hand, this sort of salty tough-guy “we don’t take sh*t from no one” garbage is par for the course for labor leaders when addressing the rank and file, and all the more so when it’s the head of the Teamsters speaking. Sure, he makes $300,000 a year on the backs of his working-class constituents, but he knows conservatives are sons of bitches so his “authenticity” is secure. Plus he’s a Hoffa; this sort of rhetoric may be congenital. On the other hand, so filthy was the the left’s demagoguery of the right’s “tone” after the Giffords shooting that this sort of verbal excess by one of their own will never, ever be allowed to pass again without their faces being ground in it. So here you go. Start grinding, please.

A Twitter pal argued that this could have been a “Sistah Souljah moment” for Obama if he had challenged Hoffa on what he said. Interesting point, but I think O had other priorities today — like, for instance, noting how “proud” he is of Hoffa and other union leaders. Oh, and also questioning the patriotism of congressional Republicans who might object to his new jobs plan. That’s the second clip below, which doubles as a sneak preview of Thursday night. How rude it was of Boehner in hindsight to ask Obama to wait a day before accusing them of not caring about America on national television. Happy Labor Day, everyone.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Big talk from a little man who doesn’t even know where his daddy’s buried. He is the ultimate lefty sellout.

Kissmygrits on September 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Thank you, you brown shirt goon.

Hening on September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

My husband said that Jimmy Hoffa Jr. needs to be buried next to his pop in Giants Stadium. I told him that was wrong of him to say. Hoffa was buried in the Meadowlands.

mizflame98 on September 5, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Hoffa disappeared around 3 PM on July 30th in 1975 from the Marchus Red Fox Restaurant near Bloomfield Hills (near Detroit). He was to meet with two mafia members there, and wasn’t seen after that. His car was found in the parking lot of the restaurant.

Jimmy is likely in a barrel full of cement, in the muck on the bottom of the Detroit River, off of Belle Isle.

Yoop on September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

itsspideyman on September 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM

lol—–Yeah I take so much and then respond and my wife says “you shouldn’t talk politics”. I tell her well if you would back my play along w/others that feel the same way we (the US) might not be in this mess. She is very conservative but sadly too many people nowadays just don’t want conflict. I don’t like it either but sometimes people just need a whuppin—either figuratively or literally.

arnold ziffel on September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

itsspideyman on September 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM

arnold ziffel on September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

omg-you too? Thank you Jesus I am NOT alone!

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Apparently Trumpka hitched a ride with Jug=Ears to the rally aboard Air Force One.

Did they join the Mile-High Club under a blankie en route?

/Questions.

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Barackula and his rapid harpies will be destroyed in 2012.

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I got it worse, arnold-I am from Puerto Rico, moved to the States and the most loving family, gun-totin’ Bible worshipping are LIBS!! Problem is my FIL lost his job during the Reagan administration-and also despise Rush.

Whenever someone bring politics to the table, I call out that “I am in Apache territory”. They say “that’s right” and I have to leave it at that.

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Barackula and his rabid harpies will be destroyed in 2012.

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Did they join the Mile-High Club under a blankie en route?

/Questions.

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised about that-he pulled that stunt in his visit to Puerto Rico. It’s documented. Look it up, I wrote about it and Puerto Rico’s governor (head of the GOP there) was interviewed about it.

There’s also Martha’s Vineyard.

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM

At Obama’s grand holding of court at a joint session of congress, all Republicans should put on a Hoffa mask half way through.

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Bring it on Hoffa. I like my team, the 2nd amendment, and the over.

THE CHOSEN ONE on September 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Or whenever Obama calls for bi-partisanship or civility flip on the Hoffa mask.

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM

At what point will we finally start recognizing this as incitement to violence? At what point will we recognize this as a valid threat to safety, both public and as individuals? At what point will we hold these bosses accountable for their acts and the acts they allow other to commit in their name?

Fighton03 on September 5, 2011 at 7:21 PM

That makes me very sad for you, Bee.

GrannyDee on September 5, 2011 at 5:55 PM

It is. Worse, he’s known as the reasonable grandpa. I already lost my uber liberal grandfather (dad’s side) last year.

Bee on September 5, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Ok those that complain about Palinistas gotta bust RCP’s comment amount- 2,320.

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Obama needs to apologize for not rebuking Hoffa.
Even Clinton was smart enough to recognize his Sistah Souljah moment.
The President took a world tour to apologize to everyone for the US. Will he apologize to the US for what happened today?

itsnotaboutme on September 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM

There’s also Martha’s Vineyard.

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I’m not happy that we are paying the freight to haul his fat ass to Detroit. Not very happy about the bony ass either.

GRRRR!

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Bring it on you union thief!!

Dollayo on September 5, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Ever notice that you see more violent protests and threats against the average American during a Democrat administration?

mizflame98 on September 5, 2011 at 7:29 PM

itsnotaboutme on September 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM

He apparently is not smart enough to realize that by allowing Hoffa’s remarks to stand without criticism, he is making himself vulnerable to the spatter when any violence does erupt. Barry is so mesmerized by the worship he can’t see how vulnerable this makes him.

a capella on September 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Sir, your father is believed to be taking his eternal rest in a 53 gallon drum filled with concrete in an unknown place somewhere. In light of that, are you sure that you want war? Might it be a bad idea even if your Dad is resting below an NFL goal line as rumored. What if you yourself ended up under the hot dog stand? Yikes! You want mustard with that?

Mason on September 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Time to start digging some nerd holes.

Coronagold on September 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

OT: Did Republicans get tomatoes thrown at them at the Labor Day parade in Wisconsin?

John the Libertarian on September 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

This is exactly the sort of reaction to expect when you corner a mad and wounded animal…

My apologies to all normal animals…

PatriotRider on September 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM

What is the carbon footprint of 5000 mouth-breathing union goons converging in one place at one time? Manbearpig must be beside himself!

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM

If anyone knows about being taken out, it’s a Hoffa.

James on September 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Is Obama aware that he has had Democratic majorities in both the House and Senate up until last year, and still has the majority in the Senate? Listening to his speech you would think he was the sole Democrat in Washington doing his darndest to wage battle battle against huge republican majorities rebuffing his every plan.

Koa on September 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Now to add insult to injury…Biden borrows a line from the Indepencence Day movie and at another AFL-CIO rally today says that “we are fighting for our right to exist”, and “you are the only thing keeping the barbarians from the gates”

The Democrats can all go the hell…

PatriotRider on September 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM

correction….to hell…

PatriotRider on September 5, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM

ProudPalinFan on September 5, 2011 at 7:14 PM

My lib relatives all have guns and like to hunt but are still rabid dems.
The problem that I have with libs is they don’t really want to debate. They just spout talking points—–eg.crr6 and ernesto.
As Mr. Cain said: They shift the subject,ignore facts and resort to name calling—-in no particular order.

arnold ziffel on September 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I’m a Senior Citizen member of the Tea Party and just to let you know…I’m ready. Come on, Mr. Hoffa..

mark-o on September 5, 2011 at 7:43 PM

IRONY ALERT!!

HOFFA JR calls on others to TAKE OUT his opponents when HOFFA SR had his opponents do it to him.

PappyD61 on September 5, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Lon Chaney on September 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Excellent idea.

GaltBlvnAtty on September 5, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Unions and the black Community squealing like you’d expect when you threaten to take way the Momma Sow and her teets.

Unions join the Maxine Waters CBC as the newest official members of the TEETERS.

Keep talkin Teeters, you must be getting some worrisome internal polling.

PappyD61 on September 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM

LON: “The Republican ‘leadership’ should cancel Obama’s grand campaign and harangue teleprompter affair unless and until he denounces Hoffa and his trying to incite violence. Otherwise they are complicit.”

The BEST IDEA I’ve read!!! Kudos!

Justrand on September 5, 2011 at 7:48 PM

PatriotRider on September 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Joe is pretty good at borrowing lines…took him right out of a presidential campaign long ago. Our VP is a bloody plagarist.

a capella on September 5, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I can’t click on either of those videos. I can’t take it anymore. The lies, hypocrisy, demagoguery and outright treachery in everything they say is infuriating. Clinton was annoying and shameful but Obama, I despise and loath the mans policies and ideals. It’s seriously brewing on straight up hatred and I don’t like feeling that way about the leader of my country.

Other than excessive drinking what do some of you recommend to cope with this walking, talking disaster of a president.

Yakko77 on September 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Yoop on September 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I love watching the last 10 minutes of the movie, Hoffa. It’s such a happy ending. I just wish Jr. could visit his old man this weekend.

TugboatPhil on September 5, 2011 at 7:53 PM

correction….to hell…

PatriotRider on September 5, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Further correction: STRAIGHT to Hell. Their ugly souls belong there.

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I always thought of him as The Plagerist. Till I started thinking of him as Bozo Biden.

Dick Morris will always be The Toe Sucker. I met him once on the beach at Spring Lake. Came thisclose to saying it to his face, but his wife Eileen McCann was with him. She’s been through enough.

Naturally Curly on September 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM

ardenenoch on September 5, 2011 at 4:22 PM

So VERY well said! Great post.

techno_barbarian on September 5, 2011 at 8:06 PM

will some reporter ask Mr. Obama if this war will take “days, not weeks” or if/when he is going to outsource it to NATO?

things the peeps wanna know.

ted c on September 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM

What is everyone so vexed about? I think Hoffa has the right general idea. I’ll be on the other side once the shooting starts of course, but I agree with his basic solution. The left and right are way past just shaking hands now and walking away friends. Once it starts I think the good ol’ boys that want America to remain a democratic republic instead of a socialist state should pull out all the stops and clean up the neighborhood once and for all. Hey fat boy, bring it.

MikeA on September 5, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Easy.
Send hookers and hundreds of cases of free beer and liquor out to all the union HQ’s election morning. They’ll all be dead drunk by 12 noon and sleep it off the rest of the day.
So much for the army.

JellyToast on September 5, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Did that fat ****ing slob Charles Johnson have anything to say about this?

sbvft contributor on September 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM

I pointed out to someone on Twitter that Ol’ Joe obviously forgot who ultimately won in that Barbarians vs. Rome match-up.

LibraryGryffon on September 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Where are the trolls?

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM

You can take the boy out of Chicago but you can’t take Chicago out of the boy…. Obama and the unions…… anti-American, pro Communism. What a combo.

afotia on September 5, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Where are the trolls?

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Building bunkers in the basement and gathering hoards of Twinkies and Diet Coke. They’re skeered…

Yoop on September 5, 2011 at 8:28 PM

LibraryGryffon on September 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I AM SPARTACUS!

**just watched it a few weeks back.

ted c on September 5, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Wait, these remarks were made in front of the president? Andy why should the Republicans embrace already tried and failed policies in the name of bipartisanship? He had two years to do everything his way, times up.

Cindy Munford on September 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Hey Hoffa:

You thugs might be the bouncers, but we’re the coolers.

Don’t worry, we’ll be nice…and take out the trash.

/Dalton

fossten on September 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Koa on September 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM

He honestly seems to think that he still controls both the House and the Senate as if there was no difference between eithr party except for those poisoned by the Tea Party. As the one that controls Congress, he is the one and only democrat that matters. Those that oppose him do not love his and Michelles America, do not embarace the working peoples American Dream, and without doubt, are unpatriotic national terroist in need of some good old made in China patriotic re-education.

Franklyn on September 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM

This just proves the Unions are so irrelevant; who else would support (& fight for) Obama’s losing JOBS record??

TN Mom on September 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Yes Mr. Hoffa, just like they took out Jimmy Hoffa, and the president of the United States sits by and agrees with you…. am I on a Star Wars movie set, in a Bizzaro world? President Obama wants to “take out” American citizens…? What more do liberal democrats need to show what this so-called president is doing to our country? God damn him.

afotia on September 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM

If I remember correctly in a CCDW class the instructor stated that if someone like Trumpka or Obama threatened to “take you out” (terrorist threatening) and you believed your life was in danger , you could use deadly force against them with complete immunity according to our state laws. Zero Downgrade Muslim and his union thugs better tone it down or they are going to get some of their followers killed and there will be not be a jury that cares. Using terroristic threatening language against an individual and causing them to fear for their life is tantamount to committing suicide in our state!The Muslim One and his CBC,and his union thugs are beginning to put that fear in me!

Marco on September 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Bee on September 5, 2011 at 7:21 PM

..sorry to hear that, Bee. I am sure he’ll turn up some place.

The War Planner on September 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Marco on September 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Don’t you think this is just the kind of response they are hoping for? It would be a great distraction…and then the media has the narrative ready to go. They get to say see I told you so the TEA party is violent. No it’s not. The TEA party is made up of middle class Americans who vote, and guess who they are not going to vote for when the President of the United States, and his poseur bag man threaten free people living in a free country? Hint, not the democrat labor party.

Dr Evil on September 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM

odumbo is toast… then he will go down as the worst POTUS in our history. Or at least, the only communist POTUS.

ultracon on September 5, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I liked the Jack Nicholson’s Hoffa better. Little Jimmie can suck a peach. I know mama can take his pansy ass.

tom0508 on September 5, 2011 at 9:32 PM

“I, name, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

I’m just trying to figure out which part of the Presidential Oath Barack Obama….oh forget it.

redwhiteblue on September 5, 2011 at 9:41 PM

redwhiteblue on September 5, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Hell, he was sworn in twice, you’d think it might have made a least a small impression.

So, where is Obama’s decrying of uncivil rhetoric tonight? Where is his condemnation of thuggery?

Guess he is one of them….

And people actually thought Obama was the President of the United States of America. Guess he is only president of those who support him.

Obama: Coward in Chief.

coldwarrior on September 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I wonder how many of the wrokers sitting ther really appreciated this speech by Hoffa… I mean they all haven’t decided that their friends and neigbors who are also working people are the enemy and some of these same people might be part of a TEA Party…I know union people who are,,,

CCRWM on September 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Bring it union scum. I’ve got my guns, just try and take em from me!

Vegi on September 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM

I can see this crap happening next year. Then 0dumbass will have to cancel the election and declare martial law.

Mirimichi on September 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

But the statements today by Jimmy Hoffa Jr and Vice President Joe Biden demean the presidency and, tactically speaking, are stupid own goals.

Hoffa, the Teamsters president, was warming up a Detroit crowd when he said: “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of a bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong.”

Biden, whose mouth has long been a liability for Obama, was at an AFL-CIO rally when he told union members: “You are the only folks keeping the barbarians from the gates…the other side has declared war on labour’s house.”

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Kiss my a$$, you goon. I hope your dad is never found, you POS.

Ward Cleaver on September 5, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I was soooo glad to leave the Teamsters.

john1schn on September 5, 2011 at 11:14 PM

mizflame98 on September 5, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Made me laugh. :-)

hawkdriver on September 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Tea party groupd have responded, demanding Hoffa’s resignation.

With this administration, he’ll probably get a Presidential medal or something…

jdawg on September 5, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Ya know Jr…you and Obummer are more than welcome to send your best goon squad to my front door, or anywhere else you would like. Trust me…this is one fight these idiots do not want to start. I am just about done with these morons calling me a racist, terrorist, SOB, or whatever their preference for slurs is this week. Are they so stupid that they are trying to incite violence? Or do they really believe they can incite the violence and come out on top? I think they are truly deranged!

BadMojo on September 6, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Yakko77 on September 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I’m working as hard as I can to make sure B.H. Obama is a one term President! And working hard to make sure we have a Republican House and Senate beginning in 2013 to undo as much of Obama’s damage as possible.

We all need to be informed and ready to challenge liberals wherever we find them.

We can sit back and complain about the damage President Obama is doing to our country. Or we can get to work to stop him before he does much more damage.

If we all set a goal of opening the eyes of one liberal per month between now and election day, that would be a good start.

Onward toward Conservative victories in the House, Senate and White House in 2012!

wren on September 6, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Tea party groupd have responded, demanding Hoffa’s resignation.

jdawg on September 5, 2011 at 11:30 PM

It is good that Tea Party groups are calling for Hoffa’s resignation after this speech.

It would be even better if the Union Members would recognize how inappropriate Hoffa’s speech was and demand his resignation themselves.

Ask every Union friend you have, if they agree with Hoffa’s speech. Union Members should all be embarrassed by Hoffa.

wren on September 6, 2011 at 12:16 AM

coldwarrior on September 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Yep, it is clear that Mr. Obama is trying his best to incite class warfare and to encourage thuggery against those of us who challenge him. His phony street-talkin’ inflection and hateful language works with these people because they have been taught that they are nothing more than powerless victims who are only as strong as their Union bosses allow them to be. I grew up in the Detroit area and even had a short stint working on the assembly line in a Chrysler factory. The oppressive culture of Union mentality destroys individual dignity. Democrats like Stabenow, Dingle, Levin, Conyers, and others “in da house” (as President Street-Talkin’ said) thrive and sustain their power from the bitterness that Union scum like Hoffa encourage. It’s a sick & twisted vicious cycle. Barack Obama seeks to destroy America’s exceptionalism by taking part and leading the way for these bitter, brainwashed, Union lemmings straight down the path to Hell on Earth. At least they are wearing brightly colored tee-shirts so they know which group of Union losers they belong to! So sad.

redwhiteblue on September 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Bring it.

WisCon on September 6, 2011 at 12:23 AM

The Democrats certainly have come a long way since the Kennedy administration. Now the president kisses a Hoffa’s a**.

capitalist piglet on September 6, 2011 at 2:31 AM

Bring it on Hoffa. I like my team, the 2nd amendment, and the over.

THE CHOSEN ONE on September 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Bring it on pal. I’m waitin’.

tbear44 on September 6, 2011 at 3:09 AM

My take.

kingsjester on September 6, 2011 at 6:37 AM

A clue, dumb@$$, but the 10% of America’s generating capacity you leftist garbage wants to take off line is run by union employees. Those power stations in turn power a lot of factories, many of which employ…union people.

You’s not very bright, Hoffa’s boy, are you?

MNHawk on September 6, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Like most bullies, Hoffa will have his ass-kicking moment, but he will be on the receiving end.

zoyclem on September 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM

kingsjester on September 6, 2011 at 6:37 AM

great analysis KJ

cmsinaz on September 6, 2011 at 7:32 AM

cmsinaz on September 6, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Thank you, ma’am!

kingsjester on September 6, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Biden At AFL-CIO Rally: “You Are The Only Folks Keeping The Barbarians From the Gates” (Video)

These remarks are no accident, no “caught up in the moment” thing.

They are orchestrated, and Obama is fully aware.

Remember when Obama said it was “a poor choice of words” on his part calling Republicans “the enemy” to a Hispanic audience last year?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

But, looking back, it was the first salvo, really.

According to Obama, Biden, the entire corrupt Administration, anyone who opposes them are “the enemy” to be “taken out.”

Pure unadulterated thuggery….and where is the MSM? Why are not more Americans outraged? Why are the thugs allowed a free pass time and time again?

If free law-abiding Americans exercising their First Amendment Rights are considered sons of bitches and barbarians, and this Administration sees no problems in defining them in those terms…what is to be done?

coldwarrior on September 6, 2011 at 8:06 AM

(Comments have been disappearing with greater frequency of late….)

One more try:

These remarks are no accident, no “caught up in the moment” thing.

They are orchestrated, and Obama is fully aware.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

But, looking back, it was the first salvo, really.

If free law-abiding Americans exercising their First Amendment Rights are considered sons of b*tches and barbarians, and this Administration sees no problems in defining US citizens in those terms…what is to be done?

coldwarrior on September 6, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Not sure what to call it because it is unpresidented.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I see what you did there.

VelvetElvis on September 6, 2011 at 8:15 AM

A bit of false reporting here. The first clip is heavily edited. Take a look at this unedited one, and you can see that he’s supposedly asking people to vote.

I’m no fan of his, but this may not be worth getting all “ginned up” about.

Jeffster on September 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM

What was false?

You leftists really need to take some pride in the utter trash that it takes to represent you.

Own it, b**ch!

MNHawk on September 6, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Jeffster on September 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Ah , yes,
The Leftard hive mobys and trolls have now received their morning, house of cards,damage control, talking point spin and are scattering to get it out.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on September 6, 2011 at 9:01 AM

The clip is edited. The part about having a vote was cut. To me, that’s a bit of false reporting. I’m not a “leftist” or a “libtard”. I’m a fan of the truth.

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march…Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong.”

Now, obviously, he’s veiling his threat. Sorry you refuse to see that, but it is what he said.

Jeffster on September 6, 2011 at 9:10 AM