Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of bitches out

posted at 3:43 pm on September 5, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart TV, this is Labor Day the way it should be — with a guy named Hoffa threatening his political enemies while a union-stooge Democratic leader sits by and smiles. Honestly, I can’t decide how seriously to take him. On the one hand, this sort of salty tough-guy “we don’t take sh*t from no one” garbage is par for the course for labor leaders when addressing the rank and file, and all the more so when it’s the head of the Teamsters speaking. Sure, he makes $300,000 a year on the backs of his working-class constituents, but he knows conservatives are sons of bitches so his “authenticity” is secure. Plus he’s a Hoffa; this sort of rhetoric may be congenital. On the other hand, so filthy was the the left’s demagoguery of the right’s “tone” after the Giffords shooting that this sort of verbal excess by one of their own will never, ever be allowed to pass again without their faces being ground in it. So here you go. Start grinding, please.

A Twitter pal argued that this could have been a “Sistah Souljah moment” for Obama if he had challenged Hoffa on what he said. Interesting point, but I think O had other priorities today — like, for instance, noting how “proud” he is of Hoffa and other union leaders. Oh, and also questioning the patriotism of congressional Republicans who might object to his new jobs plan. That’s the second clip below, which doubles as a sneak preview of Thursday night. How rude it was of Boehner in hindsight to ask Obama to wait a day before accusing them of not caring about America on national television. Happy Labor Day, everyone.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

First!

/Bishop

Lanceman on September 5, 2011 at 3:45 PM

while a union-stooge Democratic leader sits by and smiles.

Leaders, the world over, are indignant.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Meh, who cares what this lame duck one-termer says anymore?

DaveS on September 5, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Dem/Union motto:

A chicken in every Pot, and a body in every Trunk.

portlandon on September 5, 2011 at 3:47 PM

obama’s gonna yap about more money for roads, I’m sure. I know where we can get some ‘raw materials’ for a new stretch of interstate 95.

Lanceman on September 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Bring it. Guess this idiot forgot what happened to Jimmy.

ambuldog on September 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of bitches out

Haters gotta hate!

RJL on September 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM

The piece Drudge is linking to right now — in a blaring red headline — says “Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: ‘Take These Son Of Bitches Out.’”

That sound you hear is 10 million more independent voters fleeing from Obama.

Rational Thought on September 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Heh, “these sun of a bit**es” will take you out, and YOU all know it.

It’s going to be a tough year, but buying stocks in Kleenex and diapers is good advice.

May Hoffa and the one he leads on a string cry the hardest.

However, the Marquise de Pompadour will be the maddest.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM

That speech was the most shameful act of anti-Americanism that I have ever seen.

Kini on September 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Little Bammie is not capable of “a Sistah Souljah moment”. He doesn’t have the pragmatic political sense of a Bill Clinton, and this is typical ‘community organizer’ nonsense, which is all he knows.

slickwillie2001 on September 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

that new tone is working out well…

unstinkingbelievable…

—–

dear leader SSDD nothing more, nothing less…the most partisan president evah

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Obama: Times are tough “but we’re tougher”

“America cannot have a strong growing economy without a strong growing middle class and without a strong labor movement,” he said.

He also chided anti-labor and anti-union forces who, he said, “had their sights trained on you.”

“After all the unions have done to build and protect the middle class, you have got people trying to claim that you’re responsible for the problems middle class folks are facing. You have got some Republicans saying you are the ones exploiting working families. Imagine that! The fact is, our economy is stronger when workers are getting paid good wages and good benefits. Our economy is stronger when we have broad-base growth and broad-based prosperity.”

“You ask somebody here if times are tough, they’ll say, ‘Yeah, it’s tough, but we’re tougher,’” he said. “Yes, times are tough. But we’ve been through tough times before. I don’t know about you, but I’m not scared of tough times. I’m not scared of tough times because I know we’re going to be all marching together and walking together and working together and rebuilding together and I know we don’t quit. I know we don’t give up our dreams and settle for something less.”

William Amos on September 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I note that Hoffa’s words have taken the focus off of Obama’s speech, which is probably a good thing. Obama essentially told his audience to re-elect him, so that the rest of America could be as prosperous as Detroit. Historic!

Mutnodjmet on September 5, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Did anyone else see Obama almost said “We grew Government” before saying employment?

Kini on September 5, 2011 at 3:51 PM

What a bunch of the these Goonion people are. Hoffa better be reeeeal careful what heavily armed group of patriots he picks a fight with…

Keep your powder dry.

Battlecruiser-operational on September 5, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Every night I go to be thinking that my disrespect and disdain for the man we are forced to call our president could not be eclipsed.

Yet, everyday, I wake up and he somehow manages to dig the pit just a little bit deeper.

It’s like being stuck in the movie Groundhog Day.

Except this isn’t funny.

Someone please stop the carnival ride, I want to get off kick Obama off.

turfmann on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Obama stood up for all Americans in regards to this violent rhetoric right?

CW on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

lsm won’t touch hoffa, they agree with him more than likely…dear leader gets another pass….

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Terrorists
Suicide Bombers
Racists
Go straight to Hell

Sons of B!tchiz

As she puts her face squarely on everything Tea Party, Sarah Palin is single-handedly taking it ALL head on.

All of you nitwits either for or against her be damned with your mindless banter and faceless name-calling.

NONE of you have half the courage and fortitude the exhibits.

singlemalt 18 on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Say hi to your daddy for me Jimmy! You punk.

Oh, yeah, I was a Teamster once, though not by choice.

jnelchef on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

New tone.

The Dems can go to hell – to quote that famous racist Dem Congressman Max Waters.

Sporty1946 on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hopey Changey Civility

skanter on September 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM

SOB–the Goonion Label

cartooner on September 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM

William Amos on September 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I wonder if he’s stealing “middle class” from Palin.

gh on September 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Bring It…….. you scum bag anti-American stooge. Your rhetoric is just like your father’s….. inane, un-American, hostile and full of the actions and ways of thugs, liars and stupid Obama lovers. Bring it on liar. Take your hatred of America and our ways to China and Cuba.

highninside on September 5, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Right after Hoffa and Obama spoke spontaneous riots broke out in my city. Thousands of people were killed and the mob was screaming “Kill Republicans”!!!

Personally I think it’s just a coincidence.

////////////

darwin on September 5, 2011 at 3:54 PM

William Amos on September 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM

thanks WA, this shows us he would never throw hoffa under the bus….

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM

I think the GOP might be able to make a few good ads outta this.

darwin on September 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Wow…Barry is suuuuch a badass. /

Dopenstrange on September 5, 2011 at 3:57 PM

new tone of rhetoric…..bet Obumer asks for that Thursday too!

SDarchitect on September 5, 2011 at 3:57 PM

So…

I was at Waffle House this afternoon (don’t hate) and I was speaking with a woman next to me at the bar. Everything was going well until we got into politics. She was doing fine with the whole “let’s replace congress” bit, but then… “everyone thinks we should replace the black man in the White House.” Clearly I thought wrong of where the conversation was going. Then she started on about how some Tea Party members were sleeping on the floors of their offices and that they deserved it. Yup, even some people at the WH don’t like the Party. But to be fair, I am in the South and she was a-speakin’ from the North. Must have been a Dem.

RDE2010 on September 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Bring. It.

bridgetown on September 5, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I think the ThuginChief is looking for some violence…

d1carter on September 5, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of b!tches out

Haters gotta hate!

RJL on September 5, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Look who else is getting in on the action.

Firmworm on September 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Where’s George Meany when you need him?

Lanceman on September 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I read somewhere that the speech by Obama here was fantastic that he was “standing up tall”, lol, and it was “powerful, like in ’08″

Well, yeah, I imagine if you are surrounded by people who worship you, you get that cocky.

Obama will have to carry on and campaign next year with and around ONLY admirers to look and seem that “big” and hopeful to so many.

I hope the media doesn’t let him get away with that again, but I don’t have any hope that they will change.

bridgetown on September 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Deplorable, contemptible.

Agitators and demagogues on full display.

Wisconsin cornered the Rats–this next year is going to be full of vile rhetoric, intimidation and threats.

INC on September 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM

“After all the unions have done to build and protect the middle class, you have got people trying to claim that you’re responsible for the problems middle class folks are facing. You have got some Republicans saying you are the ones exploiting working families.(Like Hoffa and Trumka???) Imagine that! The fact is, our economy is stronger when workers are getting paid good wages and good benefits. Our economy is stronger when we have broad-base growth and broad-based prosperity.”

ObaMao at his finest as a street agitator and class-grievance warrior with just the right touch of bad grammar and “folksiness.” These fools do not begin to understand how he disdains them and only sees them as pawns to secure his power.

onlineanalyst on September 5, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Can’t help but wonder if he will follow in his daddy’s footsteps. . .

karra on September 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Too late — they completed filling in the end zone of the new Meadowlands Stadium over a year ago…

jon1979 on September 5, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I think the GOP might be able to make a few good ads outta this.

darwin on September 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Sadly, our “moderate” Republican friends agree, they’d love nothing more than to see the Tea Party taken out.

RJL on September 5, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Ah, how sweet. The CBC, Maxine Waters and now Hoffa Junior are trying to start a riot of sorts.

carbon_footprint on September 5, 2011 at 4:05 PM

I am an employee of the Veterans Benefits Administration. I belong to the AFGE union. I am a conservative. Tomorrow, I will quit that union with the statement that ANY I mean ANY union leader that threatens my existence I assume is supported by ANY union. Unfair assumption or not….. I will stand and fight, figuratively and in reality if need be, you all and I suspect I will not be alone. I may be 61 but I still have some talents from being a combat vet of Nam with the Corps. I’ve sat by long enough. We have to stand up to these pieces of garbage.

MNDavenotPC on September 5, 2011 at 4:06 PM

The Won really needed to get out there and give a speech to an adoring crowd. These poll numbers in the low 40′s are really getting to him, and his golf game is starting to suffer.

Dopenstrange on September 5, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I heard it Kini, I said to my wife, Oops! The panderer in charge let the truth slip out.

elifino on September 5, 2011 at 4:08 PM

MNDavenotPC on September 5, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Yay! More power to you!

bridgetown on September 5, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Battlecruiser-operational on September 5, 2011 at 3:51 PM

You got that right.

Badbrucskie on September 5, 2011 at 4:09 PM

But on Thursday, Obama will accuse the GOP of putting partisanship above country.

….and do it while they are a captive audience.

At least Boehner won’t be jumping up and down like Sheriff Joe.

Boehner has too much class to do the “F U – scratch your face with third finger” gesture Obama used on Hillary and Ryan.

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

I think the GOP might be able to make a few good ads outta this.

darwin on September 5, 2011 at 3:55

Don’t hold your breath. The GOP doesn’t know how to fight. Reagan would have known what to say to this ridiculous, insightful comment. Herman Cain would, Palin would, but I can’t see Romney, Santorum, Bachman coming out with a good counterattack. Wimps. Hard to support them when they roll over and play dead on the battlefield.

Qzsusy on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Like I said in the headlines, we`re getting ready for a physical dust-up between opposing sides within our own borders.

I think my neck of the woods is pretty calm, but I`m wondering if I should arm myself when I go to vote next year.

ThePrez on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Typical union nickel and dime rhetoric laced with empty threats, un-needed profanity and plenty of excess gas.

What else would you expect from a 2nd rate street thug punk named Hoffa?

pilamaye on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Preaching violence is never good … nudge, shove, shoot, the way of progressives. Never a happy ending, the Democrats didn’t learn after they started the Civil War over slavery.

tarpon on September 5, 2011 at 4:11 PM

The Democrats’ post-Giffords “civility” rule: no eliminationist rhetoric shall be used or tolerated.*

______
* Exception: this rule does not apply to Democrats.

Blackacre on September 5, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Obama’s civilian army is beginning to march.
Game on!

Electrongod on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

The “National Security Measures that We Have Set”

I smell roosting chickens.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

….and do it while they are a captive audience.

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

yepper….i truly despise him….

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Look who else is getting in on the action.

Firmworm on September 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM

“Show host (upcoming: “I’m not a Virgin Anymore; Stripper Spectacular; Lustful Lesbians“) and former Cincinnati mayor Jerry Springer returns to town Thursday to lead a rally to “stop vote suppression.”

Ohhhhh, he must mean like this, right?

Dopenstrange on September 5, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Huck
Fussein

Aquateen Hungerforce on September 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM

….and do it while they are a captive audience.

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

yepper….i truly despise him….

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

A “You Lie!” will be needed…and deserved.

Electrongod on September 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM

What else would you expect from a 2nd rate street thug punk named Hoffa?

pilamaye on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

I don’t think we should underestimate them at this point. He warned us.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:19 PM

What’s so frustrating is that you won’t be seeing any prominent Republicans, with the possible exception of Palin or Bachmann, using Hoffa’s comments and Obama’s tacit approval of them as a means of taking both Obama and the media to task over their hypocrisy on the whole “civility” issue.

Romney will say nothing. Boehner will say nothing. McConnell will say nothing. Cantor will say nothing. Even good guys like DeMint and Sessions will say nothing.

We could polish off the Democrats for good if we had someone like Andrew Breitbart as head of the RNC. He understands that if you bring down the MSM, you bring down the Democrats. This “above the fray” crap has got to go, once and for all.

When is the GOP going to get some real strategists who understand how much the Democrats depend on their allies in the media/entertainment industry/academia Liberal pop culture industrial complex to brainwash people?

When are they going to figure out that there’s a whole lot of people who have no intrest in politics who vote for the Democrats for no other reason than the fact that they’ve been convinced that being a Democrat = being part of the “cool kids clique”?

When are they going to realize how many minds they’d be able to change if Republican politicians made a conscious effort to quote chapter and verse from websites like Newsbusters and Media Research Center, which both meticulously keep tabs on Liberal bias in the media?

When are they going to realize that the average American knows lots of things about the Religious Right, but next to nothing about the post-1960′s New Left, thanks to the media doing 9 million stories about all those scary religious Christians, while giving the American people absolutely no information whatsoever about all the America hating Leftists? When are they going to realize that it’s time to use the Conservative media as a means of making up for this huge gap in political knowledge?

Why are they content to sit on the sidelines and let the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity do all the heavy lifting, while they simply say “I admire you guys for all the good work you’re doing”?

When are they going to start leading in this effort to show the American people how biased our culture institutions are, instead of softly applauding from the back of the room?

WHEN????

ardenenoch on September 5, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I don’t think we should underestimate them at this point. He warned us.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:19 PM

My thoughts, too. Whomever the GOP candidate is, he/she will know that the democrat party has total destruction up to and including violence planned. Plan accordingly.

Rational Thought on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Electrongod on September 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM

indeed

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

and do it while they are a captive audience.

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM

yepper….i truly despise him….

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

I’m sure there’s going to be something more interesting to watch. Like drying paint. Nobody will be tuned in; just the thugs. We do need to be careful, IMHO because this sorta seemed like an open declaration of… er. Not sure what to call it because it is unpresidented.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

It’s so nice to see that Jimmy got in touch with his inner thug.

MCGIRV on September 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM

It’s like being stuck in the movie Groundhog Day.

Except this isn’t funny.

Someone please stop the carnival ride, I want to get off kick Obama off.

turfmann on September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

That says it for me too! As I have experienced this man ruin my life’s savings and half of everyone else in my profession, disdain is too mild a word for what I feel. It feels to me like I woke up one day and Hitler and the Gestapo had taken over this country without firing a shot! I’m expecting my train ticket any day now to attend a re-education camp. Another , bothersome,sad, nagging, feeling is that for the first time in my life I think that the government (at any level but especially the federal) is my mortal enemy.

Marco on September 5, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Obama wants the UAW to strike against Ford…you get the rest of it…this is NOT a leader, and NOT a president, this is a Thug in Chief.

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Rational Thought on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

They’re telling us what they plan to do. The issue I see here is that if they couple themselves with the NBPP.

Don’t underestimate these “flash mobs” of violent yoots. They’re testing the waters in major cities. Thus far, there have been no arrests, no prosecutions, no effort whatsoever to quell the rising tide of discontent.

Boy Scout time.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Honestly, I can’t decide how seriously to take him.

And that attitude worked so well during the last presidential election…

HELLO??

You take them at their word!

katy on September 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Paging crr6.
Paging Ernesto.

angryed on September 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Schadenfreude on September 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

\
Bigger picture.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Happy Labor Day!

LOL

And in a show of solidarity, the Teamsters pulled out of the AFL-CIO under his watch a few years ago.

Crooks.

Dr. ZhivBlago on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

So is there an NFL pre-game show on cable that won’t be pre-empted for the One?

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

I just heard on Fox that Ford is going to be under the thumb of the union thugs soon. The other ‘gov. owned’ companies can not strike, but those at Ford(they didn’t get taxpayers bailout) can if they don’t crater to the union thugs demands soon for their contract. I have a feeling that these union thugs are getting their thugs going all over the US soon. Not just auto, but every union in America is going to ‘call in sick’ to show their power.
L

letget on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

yep…a campaign speech nothing more…

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:29 PM

remember last Labor Day? “They talk about me like a dog” “You can’t have the keys back!”

mjbrooks3 on September 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM

The “National Security Measures that We Have Set”

I smell roosting chickens.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

I have to re-emphasize. The National Security Measures “THAT WE HAVE SET”.

Who, exactly is “We”?

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM

L

letget on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Which is why I will NEVER buy another American car again. I don’t care if it’s Ford or GM or Chrysler. Not one dime of money will go to anything made by the UAW.

angryed on September 5, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Barry’s refusal to distance himself from Hoffa is a statement about the msm.

He KNOWS he doesn’t have to.

artist on September 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM

We’ll be getting the keys back real soon, and we might accidentaly run over the dog.

ardenenoch on September 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Take These Son Of Bitches Out.’”

Yep, winning the hearts and minds. Just a matter if this gets airplay beyond Fox and the Net.

humdinger on September 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Hoffa better watch he doesn’t get a boot in his ass the American way…but how typical of the Chicago Thug to have and condone this kind of “support.”

Shay on September 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM

artist on September 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM

ding ding ding

it got a ‘mention’ on the abc and cnn urls but crickets chirping on msndnc and politico…

cmsinaz on September 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM

We should be able to cuss here.

Apologetic California on September 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM

So is there an NFL pre-game show on cable that won’t be pre-empted for the One?

Wethal on September 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM

I don’t think they will preempt anything for him. He is now speaking directly to his chosen audience; Just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded.. as our Military

So, let’s tally the results:

Military population of the USA
vs.
Union & NBPP Leftist population of the USA

/Math.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM

When Nazi thugs (like Hoffa) say that they are going to kill people, free people eveywhere can not afford to do anything other than take them at their word.

My collie says:

Why is that so difficult for humans to understand?

CyberCipher on September 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Two words…

… “Campaign Commercial“.

Seven Percent Solution on September 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Oops. Forgot the stats.

Doesn’t include National Guard Units.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM

We can do the math of those family members of the military and those who love the daylights out of those who serve. WE out number them big time!
L

letget on September 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

A strike on Ford would bring the conflicts of interest in the greedy UAW to a head. How can they call a strike at Ford while they are significant part owners of Government Motors?

The UAW should be ordered by a court to either divest or break up into separate unions.

Agree on the UAW boycott. Buy Korean, Japanese or German vehicles made in the USA.

slickwillie2001 on September 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I am ashamed that no GOP leader has been on TV asking for Obama’s comment. Ashamed.

faraway on September 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Hoffa at Obama rally: We need to take these tea party sons of b!tches out

The second part of this line was ‘and bury them in the end zone at Giants Stadium’, but it was drowned out by applause.

joejm65 on September 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Some things never change…

60 years ago, my first job was in Evansville, Indiana – a heavily Unionized town. Then it was the center for all Washers, Driers, Refrigerators and Plymouth Automobile assembly.

You had three months to join the Union or your tires would be slashed. The very first thing that the Union Steward told me was, “Slow down. You are working too damn fast.”

Eventually, the main industries in the city pulled up stakes and moved…not overseas…but, in those days, to states in the non-unionized South. As an ever-increasing number of companies closed, the Unions became more demanding and the company flight only accelerated. Evansville never recovered from this economic hemorrhaging.

I see the Unions acting in the same way today.

Uniblogger on September 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM

L

letget on September 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I think in the big picture we need to see the open threat that was not only praised and endorsed, but pontificated by the CnC of the Unions. Not our Military.

I don’t think that this open threat, endorsed by the .. should be taken so lightly.

Key West Reader on September 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Obama was speaking in the Detroit area, right? (I haven’t had my tv on today, so I had to read that here). Remember, Detroit is a dying city, gone down from 2 million in population in the 50′s to 715K in this last census.

AND, Michigan turned its government RED in the last election. I am not worried about the union thugs outnumbering the tea party votes in 2012.

Those who want spending reduced, regulations reduced, and government reduced far outnumber the 12% of the workforce that are unionized, of which half are public employees.

Remember, we surround them.

karenhasfreedom on September 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM

If there’s any violence we know whom to blame, and so should law enforcement. Hoffa and that mob are very dangerous and everyone should take steps to defend themselves.

rplat on September 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM

This happened on my very first day of work as well.

faraway on September 5, 2011 at 4:50 PM