New tone: I stand by my remarks about tea-party racists, says Andre Carson

posted at 9:19 pm on August 31, 2011 by Allahpundit

He didn’t mean all tea partiers, silly. He meant a nameless, faceless “some,” much as Obama insisted repeatedly during his bus tour that there are “some” in Congress who care more about party than country without ever getting around to identifying them. Much as I might say there are “some” Democratic leaders so low-rent that they’d happily demagogue their opponents in the cheapest, most toxic ways to gain political advantage.

No no, just kidding about that last part. Pretty much all Democrat leaders are that low-rent.

“Well, I wasn’t talking about the entire tea party. I think the tea party is absolutely right when they call for increased transparency in government, when they call for a cutback on excessive government spending. I am deeply concerned about some elements of the tea party who are extremist and who have reflected a mentality going back to the John Birch society, going back to George Wallace’s Dixiecrats,” Carson said…

And earlier Wednesday, Jason Tomsci, a Carson aide, said the congressman’s sentiments were valid. “Members of the tea party are holding up a lot of things that the president wants to do and want to gut critical services and programs that they know are important to African Americans as well as Latinos and other minorities,” Tomsci said…

“I stand on the truth of what I spoke,” he said. “My intentions weren’t to hurt anyone or any group. I wanted to speak to the issues that concern me and the philosophical issues that concern me as it relates to certain leadership within the tea party organization, not the entire tea party, but certain elements that have concerned me deeply and for quite some time that I think should really re-evaluate what it means to be an American and we shouldn’t go along the path of taking America back to the ‘good old days’ because those days were not good for everyone.”

If tepid support for programs favored by the Congressional Black Caucus is the new hallmark of racism, then do I have a racist for you. And before you ask, no, of course no one in the Democratic leadership has challenged Carson on what he said yet. I told you I wasn’t kidding when I said they’re all that low-rent.

Allen West, incidentally, has sent a letter to the leadership of the CBC demanding that they condemn Carson and Maxine Waters for race-baiting or else he might have to quit the group. Exit quotation: “All of us, especially Congressman Carson, Congresswoman Waters and others who have engaged in racially-motivated rhetoric, should follow the example of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., not the example of Reverend Jeremiah Wright.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’ll stand by my contention, then, that this guy is an idiot of the blithering variety.

Corky on August 31, 2011 at 9:20 PM

So the tea party protesters, the townhall protesters, the people upset over Obamacare are democrats going back to George Wallace? Who knew? Obama and the media all said the tea party people were republicans.

Skandia Recluse on August 31, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Fact: White people are scary.

Limerick on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

André Carson was one of the CBC members who lied about the supposed spitting/n-word incident on Capitol Hill during the Obamacare protests. He is beneath contempt.

steebo77 on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

or Reverend Al Sharpton.

tom0508 on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Stupidity is colorblind.

badtemper on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Just imagine what they are going to call us when BHO loses…

d1carter on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

We wouldn’t expect anything less of you . . . you ignorant jackass.

rplat on August 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I always like Meadowlark Lemon better anyway.

Ted Torgerson on August 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM

“I stand on the truth of what I spoke,” he said. “My intentions weren’t to hurt anyone or any group.”

A few problems with that, Andre. First, there is no truth to what you said. Give me an example of a single Tea Partier who was caught on camera either verbally or with a sign saying he or she wanted to lynch blacks. And no, you can’t take that poster of Obama with the bone through the nose and leap to that kind of conclusion.

Secondly, when you accuse a group of Americans of wanting to murder minorities simply because they’d like a little fiscal sanity restored to our federal government, yeah, you’re gonna hurt people’s feelings. If you can’t understand that, then you’re so far gone that I’m not even sure how you’re capable of wiping your ass without falling on your face.

Doughboy on August 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Just imagine what they are going to call us when BHO loses…

d1carter on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Is there anything they haven’t called us?

gophergirl on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Coward. He’s getting lot’s of good exposure and he should…

Republican Yogi on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

He is standing on something and it ain’t the truth.

lexhamfox on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

unchallenged incumbency leads to criminal, despicable, or loony actions.

rob verdi on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Soooo. Allen West wants to lynch black people?

Somebody ask Carson which President de-segregated the Little Rock schools, and which party Bull Conner belonged to.

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I think Allen West should be the one to give the GOP response to Obama’s speech. It’s time to give him some large national exposure.

Mark1971 on August 31, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I say give bigots like this guy all the rope they need, and they will hang themselves with their own words.

Christien on August 31, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Who is Andre Carson?

ncborn on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Doughboy on August 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM

He’s a lying race baiter. Of course he understands that.

fossten on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I stand by my remarks about tea-party racists, says Andre Carson

So, then, what’s the big deal with the watermelon, monkey-gorilla-apes and fried chicken references?

For the record, I don’t engage in the use of those references AND I don’t lie about “Tea Party” (which is used synonymously by people such as Andre Carson, Maxine Waters, etc. as “white people”) wanting to hang Blacks from trees.

Carson just eradicated the room for him and his kind to complain about “racist talk” and such by others, what with their own racist talk so clearly now out in the open.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Isn’t it funny how the tune changes for these lying sacks of manure, depending on the circumstances. If you talk about how much welfare programs COST, then they’ll point out that there are more whites on welfare than blacks, but if you talk about CUTTING welfare programs, then you’re a racist.

Whatever fits the narrative lies at the moment.

JannyMae on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

So now cutting government spending is killing blacks?

I thought the only things killing blacks are:
poverty (caused by Democrat policies)
single-parent families (caused by Democrat policies)
the drug culture (caused by Democratic policies)
abortion (caused and protected by Democratic policies)

The GOP needs to start a concerted effort, right now, to educate Americans about the history, past and present of the GOP and the Democrats. The commercials right themselves. Show all the civil rights scenes you want, then list the men responsible. At the end say, truthfully “all of these men were Democrats”.

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Note how brave these race baiting cowardly mfers. are that for the most part come from racially gerrymandered districts where they never have a significant challenger. Yet Ltc. West and Mr. Tim Scott can get elected in mixed even predominately white districts.

I’m still waiting for any evidence of bad talk and threats by people upset w/the passage of obamacare. And Nancy, well she can shove that big gavel up her whatever hurts the most.

arnold ziffel on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

The Communist Black Caucus, like all communists, use race as a weapon.
It almost seems as if they actually want racial turbulence.

Dhuka on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Truth. You keep using that word.

The Mega Independent on August 31, 2011 at 9:31 PM

And I’m trying to understand how it is that the Congressional Black Caucus (hotbed of Carson’s — and others’ like him — Black racism) is not being sanctioned by Congress, if not kicked out of the place. If Senators and Representatives wonder why the American public has lost confidence in Congress, people such as Carson are the reason why.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Moron stupiditious! Even Maxine Waters has berated Obama for government programs that don’t seem to be helping African-Americans. I stand with Allen West.

SC.Charlie on August 31, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Carson looks like he has quite a bit of white blood in him. Just like Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Looks like they have issues.

By the way, I am sure glad the MSM is all over this story. You know, actual violent-inciting rhetoric instead of pushing the Tea Party is violent meme.

Also glad they are all ignoring the Urban Black Youth flash mob phenomenon.

carbon_footprint on August 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM

How come nobody ever asks guys like this to point out the racists they are talking about?

Limerick on August 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM

The Communist Black Caucus, like all communists, use race as a weapon.
It almost seems as if they actually want racial turbulence.

Dhuka on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Of COURSE they do. It’s what the DNC intends. They’re working this angle of unreason in similar flavors all across and through the DNC talking points this election. Not that they haven’t in previous elections but at this current time, it’s clear that the DNC is fanning these class-race-warfare issues and doing so exceptionally grotesquely.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Rep. Andre Carson represents the 7th District in Indianapolis Indiana.

Which patriotic Tea Partier is going to run against Andre Carson in the 2012 election?

wren on August 31, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Disgraceful.

Terrye on August 31, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Can Boehner reprimand him?

faraway on August 31, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Isn’t Carson the liar who lied about protesters calling him the “N word” 15 times when Pelosi and the socialist caucus tried to provoke protesters with that giant hammer outside the capitol building?

forest on August 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM

He’s in the second act of this drama:

1: Extreme or ridiculous statement
2: That’s not what I meant
3: I’m the victim here

badtemper on August 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM

So now cutting government spending is killing blacks?

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

The Democrats used that insulting deceit to brow-beat (or try to) the voting public so as to ram Obamacare through. Remember Rep. Clyburn’s complaints that NOT supporting Obamacare was “racist”? Asked numerous times by the voters to explain just why that was so, Clyburn never did. He just continued to claim that anyone who opposed Obamacare “was racist.”

Maxine Waters suggested the same thing. No explanation of why that was so, just that it was so, threatening people all the while which is exactly what the DNC is doing again with this screed.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:37 PM

The Waters-Carson show is part of a strategy of “re-energizing the base” in my humble opinion.

The best reaction for conservatives is to call out the racism without over-reacting to the race-baiters.

Drained Brain on August 31, 2011 at 9:38 PM

As a typical white person, the last black person I would ever fear when walking down the street would be this jack wad. He wouldn’t even know how to chamber a round in a pistol, nor know what to do with a shiv. You hate me, bro, fine. I love you, dawg, you da man. Just stay the hell away from my wallet. You get me, sweetheart?

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 9:38 PM

The President graciously agreed to make his “job speech” a day after the GOP debate. How petty would it be if Palin strung the MSM along on the premise of maybe “making a big announcement” at the same time? Exit question: Which would get more press? I think you know the (cuda) answer.

tom0508 on August 31, 2011 at 9:38 PM

He’s a “redbone”. Obviously, he has issues with the White in his blood.

SouthernGent on August 31, 2011 at 9:39 PM

He makes the case that whites should be racist. If I believed him, I’d have to believe that blacks, latinos and other minorities are inferior lowlifes incapable of existing without perpetual assistance from whites.

Buddahpundit on August 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM

The district looks like the southern 2/3 of the city of Indianapolis. Anybody out there?

either orr on August 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Just imagine what they are going to call us when BHO loses…

d1carter on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I’m guessing there will be an increase in “flash mobs” and general mayhem in the streets on November 07, 2012.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM

The CBC and friends are making the rounds on black radio, BET, etc. with the racist dog whistle.

This is very, very dangerous.

Do not underestimate the power these people have.

faraway on August 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Limerick on August 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Good question. My answer—-the press is not only chickenshit but they generally agree with this nonsense. EG. today’s press conference w/standup comedian LLcooJayCarney comparing the debate w/wildlife and cooking channels. Press corps just rofltfao.

arnold ziffel on August 31, 2011 at 9:41 PM

The Black community must be so proud.

wheelgun on August 31, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Buddahpundit on August 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM

…that’s always been my taken on statements like that. Constantly demanding that they and their liabilities be paid for by others does define themselves as incapable of self-management.

Lourdes on August 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Back Peddling?

He’s right about this: “Well, I wasn’t talking about the entire tea party. I think the tea party is absolutely right when they call for increased transparency in government, when they call for a cutback on excessive government spending.

Stop slapping the people around with ugly insults, that you should be persuading, that you know how to cut back on excessive government spending. Here I’ll get you started. Cutting spending means, no sacred cows, go ahead and put the defense department on the table as long as you put entitlement reforms and tax reform next to it. Next get out Simpson & Bowles report and start discussing and passing their best suggestions including how to attract capital back to our shores. Then apologize to Rep West, he didn’t spend countless hours out in the badlands of Iraq, making sure your butt was safe back home so you could insult him in his continued service to OUR country, when he returned home. Otherwise show some damnn class.

Dr Evil on August 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Jim Crow? Lynchings? Slavery? Why would a solely philosphical movement related to Republican politics be inclined to support historically monolithic Democratic institutions?

anuts on August 31, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Don’t be afraid to see what you see. — Ronald Reagan

Paul-Cincy on August 31, 2011 at 9:45 PM

forest on August 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM

No, that was Emanuel Cleaver.

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:46 PM

The programs ain’t working, ‘Dre. The teens are playing Knock Out and roaming in herds robbing white people and stealing from convenient stores. There is 50% unemployment within the teen black community. How are the neighborhoods? Gangs? Drugs? Blight? The programs are costing us plenty and are having a ZERO positive effect on the black urban communities.

Maybe the teens could get jobs if they did not wear pants with the waist down to their knees showing their asscrack.

carbon_footprint on August 31, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Here is this idiots contact info…let loose (don’t threaten), let loose

andre carson
425 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4011
Fax: (202) 225-5633
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM

JustJP on August 31, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Congressional Black Caucus.

Wouldn’t that be a group that organizes itself on the basis of race, to the exclusion of all other races?

So this POS is not only a racist but a hypocrite as well?

Pound sand, Andre.

turfmann on August 31, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Limerick on August 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM

It’s easier than that.

Someone should hold a mirror in front of this guy’s face and tell him he will find a racist when he points at the mirror.

rukiddingme on August 31, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Just imagine what they are going to call us when BHO loses…

d1carter on August 31, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Just imagine what they are going to DO in the weeks before the election when they realize he hasn’t got a chance.

Scary times. This is just the beginning. They are setting the mood…

IrishEi on August 31, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Well it seems he may be right, but about the Russians.

Wine_N_Dine on August 31, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Who is Andre Carson?

ncborn on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

A racist black man

darwin-t on August 31, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Wow. Put that congressman in the front leaning rest position and smoke him, Sir!

ted c on August 31, 2011 at 9:54 PM

The Communist Black Caucus, like all communists, use race as a weapon.
It almost seems as if they actually want racial turbulence.

Dhuka on August 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Without it they have nothing to use in the next presidential election. NOTHING!!

darwin-t on August 31, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My intentions weren’t to hurt anyone or any group.

yeah right….

evil personified

cmsinaz on August 31, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Andre is lying. He just hopes somebody believes him.
All of these racist charges are strictly political and are aimed at convincing independents that, with all these charges, there must be an element of truth somewhere. This is nothing but dirty politics but apparently not beneath Democrat politicians.
The one group, and probably the only group, that he is convincing is his own constituents. He and the other liars are inflaming racial hatred which inevitably ends in violence.

bindare on August 31, 2011 at 9:57 PM

What I’ve noticed over the last couple of years. Statements like Carson made would have stopped the discussion in it’s tracks two or three years a go, a couple of apologies would have been tossed Carson’s way to prove the people he was talking about were not racist, and Sharpton or Jackson would have found a way to milk some money off the whole manufactured fiasco.

But today, the “Carson’s” of the world are now laughed at, ridiculed, and called out for being the race baiting hacks they are… by a clear majority of fair thinking people.

As already pointed out in the comments, this time next year, it’s going to get ugly.

Hog Wild on August 31, 2011 at 9:58 PM

John Birch society, good grief, George Wallace’s Dixiecrats…talk about blowing that dog whistle.

RushBaby on August 31, 2011 at 10:00 PM

It scares me to think about the brainless, entitled, free rent, nincompoops that elect a moron like this.

ultracon on August 31, 2011 at 10:01 PM

I stand on my statement that all but one CBC member is an absolute turd.

^^Racist! Turds are brown!

NotCoach on August 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Congressional Black Caucus. What an anachronistic piece of crap. Still pimping a whore who’s now in her fifties or so. Sorry, CBC, ain’t too many John’s left for that “girl” you’re trying to sell. Then again, you’re being pimped, too, by your own President. You think he gives a damn about you? Remember bros, he’s half cracker, cares only about himself.

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Who is Andre Carson?

ncborn on August 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Alan Grayson in makeup?

John the Libertarian on August 31, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Skandia Recluse on August 31, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Worth repeating! Looks like he doesn’t think about what he says, before he says it. George Wallace and Andre Carson same party affiliation – Democrat. Damnn Andre, I wouldn’t be bragging about the Democrat’s racist past…..but you’re the professional race hustler so I guess you know what you’re doing/

Dr Evil on August 31, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Well, he walked back a little. But apparently not enough.

Now, what are all those so-called “critical services and programs they know are important to African Americans and Latinos and other minorities” which are not also important to whites (aka “the majority”)?

Wouldn’t such services and programs be the result of racial or ethnic preferences — of precisely the sort that violate the vision of a Government blind to such things? A Government of the sort that MLK envisioned?

And, since his original remark was levelled at Allen West and the rest of the Tea Partiers on Capital Hill, can he provide a factual basis for his statement?

unclesmrgol on August 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Lincoln, Grant & Eisenhower: The Civil Rights Presidents
The Democrats: The party of Slavery (19th C), Segregation (20th C) and Socialism (21st C)

Red State State of Mind on August 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM

1938: Jews = Made to be root of all evil
1945: Bad results all around

2011: Tea Party = Made to be root of all evil
2012: ?????????????

tjexcite on August 31, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Speaking so clearly he had to repeat himself, expound, back peddle, and grab another headline.

A buddy used to say “letting his alligator mouth get ahead of his bird brain”. Applies here and to a bunch more politicos.

This is getting boring. The part about ignoramuses and knuckleheads, that is.

Robert17 on August 31, 2011 at 10:20 PM

hawksruleva on August 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Government schools; they won’t teach anything that’s inconvenient.

slickwillie2001 on August 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Does SOME have a NAME? At least he narrowed it down to Congress. Will this SOME have the same physical characteristics as the spit he mentioned during The Pelosi Parade?

GarandFan on August 31, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Andre Carson has sexually molested more children then the Tea Party has injured in civil unrest.

DANEgerus on August 31, 2011 at 10:34 PM

From Wikipedia:

After going to Catholic school for a short time as a child and being raised as a Baptist by his grandmother, Carson converted to Islam in his teenage years. He was drawn to the faith because he felt Islamic teachings were peaceful and focused on helping others.

Thank you Allah, for making my Representative, Kieth Ellison, the second lamest member of Congress.

(What is it about cities that end in “polis” that makes voters into morons?)

Bruno Strozek on August 31, 2011 at 10:37 PM

F’n racist

J_Crater on August 31, 2011 at 10:37 PM

The more the Tea Party is attacked the more it grows.. kind of like some Jules Verne giant political sea monster ; no head, no centralized brain center; it’s an elaborate complex of tentacles growing in communities, blogs, families, towns, market places, churches.

It has no internal controls and no external usage.

It is a monster likened to the one of 1776 and it’s coming to eat all the bad guys.

amend2 on August 31, 2011 at 10:39 PM

If his statements weren’t spewing racism … what the heck… what was that…

wubu on August 31, 2011 at 10:43 PM

This is the same guy who claimed the Obamacare protesters screamed the N-word at him.

Jim Treacher on August 31, 2011 at 10:45 PM

RAAAACIST!!!!!!!!!!

hillbillyjim on August 31, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Fascism will come to America, and it will be brutal, and if we ever are able to shake it off, it will take decades to recover from it.

It will not come by way of an amorphous group calling themselves the Tea Party, nor will it come from Libertarians nor Federalists nor actual real Conservatives.

It will come the way Fascism has visited other nations over the years, by way of those who promise perfect governance, who sway the crowds with promises of jobs, and benefits and having government take care of all your needs, it will come from those who espouse a utopia.

And we’ve seen over the years how well Fascism has worked for the people it was supposed to, alleged to, promised to bring paradise on Earth.

Fear Andre Carson. Loathe him. Mock him if you wish. Feel free. For he is nothing less than a racist thug keen on “taking back” from those who produced it everything people of his ilk never had in the first place.

It is in the form of the Andre Carson’s and others among the same crowd who would like nothing better than to rise to the top of the heap over the bloodied and broken backs of millions of Americans to whom they promised to bring a perfect governance, as well as the millions of broken bodies of those they seem to believe prevent them from having it all.

coldwarrior on August 31, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Sickening that people like this would rather tear our country apart at the seams than admit the failure of their pathetic policies which have been exposed for all to see.

hillbillyjim on August 31, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Obama’s white half sucks too.

Ronnie on August 31, 2011 at 10:52 PM

And I stand on the truth that you’re a d0uchebag.

Dopenstrange on August 31, 2011 at 10:57 PM

From Wikipedia:

Bruno Strozek on August 31, 2011 at 10:37 PM

He’s obviously very focused on being peaceful and helping others.

Dopenstrange on August 31, 2011 at 11:05 PM

CBC – Confused, but Colored.

Jaibones on August 31, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Pity that. I like West in the CBC. Cock in the henhouse.

disa on August 31, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I firmly believe this is a plan, from the Democrats, to make the tea party so toxic, no independent voter will think about supporting a candidate who has tea party support. I also believe part of the plan is to stop candidates from looking for tea party support. They can only accomplish this, with the collusion of the LSM, but that’s no problem for the Democrats.

I sincerely hope it backfires. They tried it last year and it did, but this time they’re really going at it from all sides. Of course, when the media wing joins in, they lose just a little more credibility so, by this time next year, if they keep it up, they might not have enough credibility to get Obama any votes, outside of his base.

Vote Republican and only be called a racist one more time.

bflat879 on August 31, 2011 at 11:12 PM

If this was to one of my kids when they were younger, they would have replied “I know you are but what am I?”. Or, ‘it takes one to know one’.

the only racists I know are the ones accusing people on the right of being racist.

Common Sense on August 31, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Rep. Andre Carson represents the 7th District in Indianapolis Indiana.

wren on August 31, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Unfortunately, the 7th is a pretty safe district for him. It takes up a lot of the urban area and the “white guilt” Democrat section of north/northeast Indianapolis. Marvin Scott, a very good man, ran against him and lost a couple of elections ago, even though he is also a Black American.

Andre couldn’t have found work as a curb painter if it wasn’t for his Granny Julia. She got him his job at the IN Excise Police, and she groomed him for her Congressional seat when she realized she was going to finally get to shake hands with the Devil sooner that she thought.

El Cazador on August 31, 2011 at 11:19 PM

He is the racist.

Mirimichi on August 31, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Bruh’man don’t dig on race hustlin’.

Carson is part of the problem, for he is “the man” that minorities often claim are out to get them. Indeed, white democrats are racists in that they deliberately oppress minorities to keep them poor, under educated and victimized in order to elicit nothing more than a vote at election time for the exchange of a nominal free ride.

If you are not lazy, willing to work, believe in personal responsibility, there is absolutely no reason in the world to be a democrat. There is simply NO benefit to being a democrat, other than welfare benefits and a life of mediocrity.

BruthaMan on August 31, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Where is Obama on this? Ah, campaigning…because he’s not the president of all the people, never was, never will be.

Out with him!

Schadenfreude on August 31, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Lying, racist liars lie.

ButterflyDragon on August 31, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Who’s the racist? You are Andre.

Speakup on August 31, 2011 at 11:35 PM

The CBC is FAR more like the KKK than they are like MLK.

Lon Chaney on August 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Andre is a racist thug.

Vegi on August 31, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Cut him some slack. He’s a moooslim.

txag92 on September 1, 2011 at 12:00 AM