Report: Palin headed to New Hampshire after tea-party speech in Iowa this weekend

posted at 10:06 pm on August 30, 2011 by Allahpundit

I know what you’re thinking, but wait.

High level Iowa Republicans tell TheIowaRepublican.com that Sarah Palin will fly to New Hampshire following her September 3rd appearance in central Iowa.

She’s in! Why else would she head to the other major early primary state so soon?

Possible reason:

Palin to joint Tea Party Express national tour. To speak Monday in Manchester, NH.

That’s from Chad Pergram, Fox News’s reporter on the Hill. When he says she’s “joining the tour,” I don’t know if he means joining it for that one event in New Hampshire or traveling with it across the country until it ends on September 12. They’re hitting a bunch of early primary states in addition to NH, arriving in South Carolina on September 9 and then Florida on the 10th, so if she announces on Saturday she could spend the next week making a mark in all four early primary states. Palin herself has steered people away from thinking that she’ll declare before Labor Day, though, so maybe she’s planning to do the tour, build up buzz, and then make the announcement after it ends. Note that the very last event on the TPE tour is the debate they’re co-sponsoring with CNN in Jacksonville on the 12th. She could announce that morning and then make her debut as a candidate that night. CNN will surely accommodate her by adding her at the last second. It’d be a ratings blow-out.

I hope for the sake of these poor people that she decides soon. They’ve been on pins and needles for years. Years!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I can’t get over the thought that he is a ‘dry run’ for Palin.

tinkerthinker on August 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

maybe but he caught ifre. Or maybe he saw a good oppurtunity and took it. Palin calling for him to get in the rac ein may says she saw he could bleed mitt some. not sure if she was expecting him to catch on so or not. Still it is what it is and perry needs to go through the debates, interviews, campaign but it has changed the game and made the path to the nomination easier for Palin and harder for mitt and the rest. It is looking like a three person race at the moment with Paul as a wildcard. The rest i think will be out by SC.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:29 AM

***personal attack***

idesign on August 31, 2011 at 12:10 AM
You attacked first.
My attack was defensive.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Hey, did that person you mentioned that was a Perry supporter have a name? I’m picking up some info and didn’t want to go back over the comments. I’ve got some info on that Group and am checking them out. Also that COD & what is up with that.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:26 AM

think his name was Mr. Crow. Not sure of the first name. He was the one that told the WSJ last night that COD had been invited and then said he was “mistaken” today.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

This is what unseen posted earlier, bluefox:

As I jumped in my car yesterday and headed home from work, I immediately recognized the raspy, Texas-seasoned voice coming across Newsradio 1040 WHO. It was Ken Crow, founder of Tea Party of America, the organization sponsoring this weekend’s “Restoring America Event,” which will feature former Alaska Governor and 2008 Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin.

I recognized Crow’s voice because, while attending the Polk County GOP Summer Picnic on Saturday afternoon, I had been approached by Crow who was hoping to arrange a meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry, a presidential candidate and one of the speakers at the event. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I was at the event as a Perry volunteer, signing people up to receive additional information about the candidate. Crow, apparently not realizing that I was a nobody who has never even met Perry, let alone someone who has any sway whatsoever with his campaign (in fact, I’ve not endorsed any candidate and I was simply there as a favor to a friend), told me he wanted to meet with the Texas Governor and perhaps endorse him in the near future

So it’s some guy named Ken Crow. I’ve personally never heard of him before, but then I don’t know every name in the tea party movement.

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Geochelone on August 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Nice try!

Are you saying that leftist dingbats are not cult members?

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

My name is Butthurtius Maximus, Commander of the Anti-Palin Troll Armies, servant of the True Blog Emperor, Ace of Spades.

Consumer of a Palin invaded news media, voter of a Palin invaded Republican Party, commenter of a Palin invaded blog, and I will have my vengeance, in this thread or the next!

This dramatic recreation brought to you by Brian1972 Productions, LLC

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Geochelone on August 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

As to the first two, I might suggest the statements were made to exaggerate a point, and not direct name calling, as was done to her.

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Well this distinction you have drawn is a blissfully blurred pastiche of ‘double-speak’; the rhetorical equivalent of the Texas Two-Step which tap-dances around the ad hominem question.

But don’t take it personally because my statement is made to exaggerate a point. :)

Now all snarc aside, your personal track record has been one of fair mindedness; I only disagree with your position here largely because you place too much emphasis on the single instance of this thread and have overlooked the legacy established by those who have routinely (for 2+ years) made the same set of inflammatory statements ad nauseum while intentionally committing lies of omission that, if admitted, would effectively rebut their claims.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:34 AM

You attacked first.
My attack was defensive.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 12:30 AM

oh jaysus. are you going to stick your tongues out at each other next?

alwaysfiredup on August 31, 2011 at 12:35 AM

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

because the others don’t want her to win and some don’t want her to run therefore every nasty vile adjective IRT to Palin to place in in the worse light is fair game but vett the other candidates record?….offlimits.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Sarah Palin would be far more popular with Republican women if she looked more like Debbie Stabenow or Debbie Wasserman Schultz … especially Republican women who look like Debbie Stabenow or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

bw222 on August 31, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Gee, a woman whose main career right now is making appearances and giving speeches is going to make some appearances and give some speeches. Stop the presses.

This is what Palin’s been doing since resigning as Governor. And yet, people are slaughtering goats to read the future in their entrails, and see her entering the race.

The Fox News situation is important. They not only forced Santorum and Gingrich off the air as soon as they confessed the serious intent, they pressured Huckabee to make a decision very early (especially for him, who won Iowa last cycle and had the remnants of organizations in all the early states, so he could have waited later than most).

Either the network which advertises itself as “Fair and Balanced” is bending over backwards to give Palin advantages denied to THREE other candidates, or she has given them private assurances she isn’t running this cycle. I report, you decide . . .

Neither Palin nor Giuliani has done ANY of the preliminary work to getting in the race. No professional staff retained, no pollsters or consultants contacted, no top fundraisers and bundlers lined up, or even approached. I know the diehard Palin fans believe the usual rules don’t apply to her, but there is no point in arguing a matter of faith.

HOWEVER, nobody thinks Rudy wouldn’t be doing these things IF he were planning on a run, so at least that part of the wild and unsubstantiated speculation is clearly full of it.

Adjoran on August 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Great! I hope she runs, the more the merrier.

Whoever wins the GOP nomination will get my support. Right now, Perry looks like the obvious frontrunner, but that may change. Palin would be a underdog, but her campaign will be something else.

I predict this will end up being a Perry-Palin race. Romney will fade into oblivion. The establishment will embrace Perry, while Palin will run the most unconvential campaign in American History. You betcha!

Norwegian on August 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

You attacked first.
My attack was defensive.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 12:30 AM

You’ve attacked me on threads tonight before I ever posted…

Another lie!

idesign on August 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Oh the humanity!

Please come to the circus.

AshleyTKing on August 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM

TXUS on August 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

I suddenly got a mental image of Peter Sellers as President Merkin Muffley… LOL

Reading this thread has been a hoot.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Thanks unseen & theotherone:-)

Well that Ken Crow is:

Ken Crow
President/Founder
ken@teapartyofamerica.org
515-423-5152

Charlie Gruschow
Co-Founder (Media Contact)
charlie@teapartyofamerica.org
515-229-9924 or 515-225-6360

From what I’ve read there was some issue between COD & SP. That’s why they cancelled COD. Trying to find out who invited her. It seems COD was threatening some problem for SP at the Iowa event.
Will find out more:-)

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM

Come on Hotair mgmt.

It is no secret that September 3rd will not be an announcement of her bid for the nomination.

That comes after Labor Day.

That’s been the plan since before that first debate. Wasn’t all this already hashed over when the stopped the bus tour for the main Bristol Bay Sockeye run.

There will be no announcement until after the BB Salmon Season is closed and the commercial quotas and locations for next year are settled.

Todd is a native, he’s not going to jeopardize his, Track and Trig’s connection to the fishery. Presidency or no, they’ll always keep that connection.

After Labor Day and before Oct. 1 you’ll have your announcement.

I’d expect it the day after the final numbers are in and the numbers are plugged in to next year’s management plan. Todd must physically be in Alaska for that.

Jason Coleman on August 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Are you saying that leftist dingbats are not cult members?

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 12:31

You said this:

The last refuge of the cultist is to accuse somebody else of being in one.

Really Right on August 30, 2011 at 10:38 PM

You also said this:

And yes, you are sounding like a leftist dingbat.

Leftists can never stay on point, and you are doing the same.

Liberalism is a cult, and you are in the Palin cult.

Really Right on July 11, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Which implies:

If those who accuse people of being cultists are themselves cultists then you must be a cultist yourself.

So again: Concepts rooted in symmetry and reciprocity are not your strong suit.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

The Fox News situation is important. ….

Adjoran on August 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Another bit of hilarity: complaining that people are wasting their time reading the entrails just before you read the entrails…LOL

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Aren’t you two so fine? Twerp was not attacking either of you personally, but expressing an opinion she had about Sarah, which I don’t necessarily agree with. Yet, you rose to the level of pond scum to attack her personally and with ad hominem vitriol, she but just another commenter on this site. I can understand your disagreement with her point, but if you have a sense of decency within you, you owe this woman an apology forthwith for the personal smears. Feel free to attack her candidate of choice all you want, but you have no right to go after her in such a way. It argues a lack of wit which I find appalling in someone of your caliber.

TXUS on August 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Add me into the two above. Reading her drivel is an insult to this site. Sure, she may not attack posters themselves, but she posts useless, unhelpful and petty attacks on candidates. They aren’t even HELPFUL attacks. Michelle Malkin is a tancrazy (whatever the h#ll that is), shrill, extremist. Sarah Palin is an attention ho. Plus the usual already disputed talking points that the LSM trot out.

Won’t even get into the TMI posts, which are cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Or the passive aggressive high skool BS about being on lists.

Or hiding behind someone else’s skirt or a white knight (sound familiar).

She behaves like a troll floating out an inflammatory comment that has no useful purpose and then runs away. An apology for that? Why? I think we deserve the apology for having our time wasted until this place institutes a kill file.

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Huckabee has his own program, so he’s a bit different. They would have to change their whole weekend lineup if he were to jump ship and run.

Gingrich and Santorum were getting deeply involved much, much earlier in the traditional candidate activities back in the spring.

It is possible that they have decided Palin is more valuable to them as a contributor than either of the others were, and desired to hang on to her as long as they could. It would be in their interest to do that.

The FOX thing is overblown, because she can remain under that contract with them until the hour she declares for the race.

It is in both their interests to play it that way.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Or the passive aggressive high skool BS about being on lists.

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Oh yeah, I made the bad bad BAD list a long time ago.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Neither Palin nor Giuliani has done ANY of the preliminary work to getting in the race. No professional staff retained, no pollsters or consultants contacted, no top fundraisers and bundlers lined up, or even approached. Adjoran on August 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM

hmmm you must have missed the fundraisers Palin showed up with at the state fair. Adn i guess you hav emissed the O4p staff in IA and other ealry primary states. you know the group that long time politcal operatives are calling the most organized groups they have ever seen. and you must have missed it when Palin said she has no intention of hiring porfessional staff since that only leads to the same lame talking points that all the other candidates are saying. But do carry on the good fight.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

On SP and COD etc.

This article has the best info so far. Gives a little background.
Mr. Crow said his group’s co-founder Charlie Gruschow was approached Monday by someone — Mr. Crow didn’t know who — about having Ms. O’Donnell speak at Saturday’s “Restoring America”

Something doesn’t sound right to me.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

This dramatic recreation brought to you by Brian1972 Productions, LLC

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM

What the–???
Sorry. Whatever point you are trying to make, it’s totally lost.

After Labor Day and before Oct. 1 you’ll have your announcement.

Jason Coleman on August 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Finally. Someone reasonable comments, and shares some obvious truths. Thank you.

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

By the way, I think “tancrazy” is a reference to Tancredo.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:50 AM

TXUS on August 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Won’t even get into the TMI posts, which are cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Or the passive aggressive high skool BS about being on lists.

Or hiding behind someone else’s skirt or a white knight (sound familiar).

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

TXUS is a very classy guy with a good mind but I do not agree with the position he has taken here. His argument might have some merit if this thread alone were taken as his exclusive bit of evidence; but most people are thinking in terms of the overall pattern that has been established on hundreds of threads; a thing which you Kim Roy have highlighted very well.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:52 AM

By the way, I think “tancrazy” is a reference to Tancredo.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Geez. Okay – appreciate the clarification.

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Annoying comes to the Palin threads to get “picked on” because txmama and dunderhead hug and kiss her boo boos and scold the bad bullys.

dragondrop on August 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:34 AM

Understand. I’m just a Texan with deep Southern roots, and don’t like to see a woman piled on, even if she may have asked for it in some way. Hell, I won’t even put up with somebody speaking ill of my ex-wives, despite they may have deserved it. Ain’t old school, just old country.

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Something doesn’t sound right to me.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

nor me and the article I posted about Crow looking to endorse Perry tells me there is smoke there also. It looks from just reading things that Crow was also a Cain supporter. The TP event was set up around the time of the state fair right before Perry’s announcemnt. It looks to me like someone had a change of heart after Perry announced and may be trying to throw some monkey wrenches into the rally. At the end of the day I don’t think it matters much.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Or the passive aggressive high skool BS about being on lists.

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Oh yeah, I made the bad bad BAD list a long time ago.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

I was at one time one of the “cool cat” Palin supporters until it became obvious that it designates one who passively allows her to spew the senseless “cult-card” rubbish without objection.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Fair enough. It’s kind of you to say that. One must stand up for one’s friends. Having said that, one should be aware of the facts and why people feel the need to comment.

kim roy on August 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

What the–???
Sorry. Whatever point you are trying to make, it’s totally lost.

theotherone on August 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

A couple of people who comment here and at Ace’s have revealed in recent months that over there they decided to make sure they come here to every single Palin related thread in order to make the internet experiences of Palin supporters as miserable as they possibly could, “revenge” as one of them put it. For what I am not so clear.

This lead me to remember the scene in Gladiator when Maximus confronts the Emperor Comadus in the arena.

That’s all. It made me laugh, so it served it’s purpose well.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

this is from the group giving the rally:

As most of you know, we in the Tea Party are not professional politicians and operatives. We do not employ a PR firm or political experts to assist us. We are just plain normal people. With that said, this is the accurate info on what happened with the Christine ODonnell debaucle. Monday morning we recieved a request and an offer from the ODonnell camp. Someone asked me ” Hey what do you think”? Sure- I responded. (Without looking at the speaking lineup). After looking and a couple of snarky emails, WE PANICKED because all of the sudden a bit of bad came to the homefront. This was not something we were used too !

The rest is history. We cancelled Ms. ODonnell. After looking at how Ms. ODonnell handled the situation and how gracious she was and gracious the Governor is, we re-looked at it. We agreed that we must get used to some bad press at times. It was wrong to cancel Ms. ODonnell in that manner and we issued another invitation. We have learned a great deal in the last 24 hours from both of these grand ladies. Bottom line is this. We feel we have done the right thing. The EVENT will be truly a historic moment. The Governor will deliver a great speech. MS. ODonnell will be on prior to the Governor, then there are a couple of events between her and the Governor. The Governor is scheduled to go on around 1:30 or so.

We have provided the Governor with a beautiful setting, a world class sound system, proper lightening and a gorgeous backdrop. The stage will even have blue linings around the front with Jumbo Trons on either side of the stage. I have been told, we even have hot air balloons coming to inflate for the event. All in all a world class setup to hear a world class speech. Just wanted each of you to know that we are remorseful and ask for everyone’s foregiveness in this matter. We’re sorry for the confusion, the misteps in our learning curve and any uneasiness we have caused either the Governor or Ms. ODonnell.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:03 AM

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Its all good.

I would like to reiterate that by the tenor of your words you have established yourself as one of the better minds on this site.

You also have a knack for expression that borders on the poetic. You speak with a passion that on may occasions shines through like truth and becomes heartfelt.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM

I just say screw them. But that’s me.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

You are officially the High Priest of the Cult of TXUS.

Congratulations on your new found delusion. :)

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM

I just came from here. A letter from the TP of America:

Hopefully they will figure it out. I still don’t know if COD is on or off. Too much back and forth.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Exactly. If you oppose their talking points, you are a cult member. I blow off my fuse sometimes but unseen or idesign have never posted anything out of line but they are high priests of the cult.

promachus on August 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM

this is from the group giving the rally:

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Exactly as I suspected.

Nice folks who had a little confusion, and worked it out.

No big deal.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Too much back and forth.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM

democracy and freedom is messy but i like it better than staged and tightly controlled events. one is real the other fake. i wish I could go but will have to settle for Cspan.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

dragondrop on August 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

What a patronizing comment.

I come to the Palin threads because I’m a feisty middle-aged broad who enjoys strongly opinionated discussions
I don’t like being hugged, can ‘kiss my (own) boo-boos’, and can take care of the ‘bullies’ myself.
I’m no one’s shrinking violet. It’s still nice to know that I have friends here who have my back.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

promachus on August 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM

oh i’ve come close a couple of times.:)

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

You are officially the High Priest of the Cult of TXUS.

Congratulations on your new found delusion. :)

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Well he does have a manliness about him that only partially masks a deep abiding inner-femininity that…..

O Gawd now that you mention it, I have dabbled to much in figurative language. I hope I didn’t embarrass the dude and I only now half-suspect that I haven’t embarrassed myself. :)

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

promachus on August 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM

That sh*t you pulled on Knuck earlier today should have gotten your azz banned.
In the old days of HA it would have.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

No big deal.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Yeap.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:16 AM

That sh*t you pulled on Knuck earlier today should have gotten your azz banned.
In the old days of HA it would have.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

yawn…another ABPP calling for a banning. I guess its a day ending in Y

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Doesn’t take much, does it?

lol

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

dragondrop on August 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Which is how it always turns out.

That sh*t you pulled on Knuck earlier today should have gotten your azz banned.
In the old days of HA it would have.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Be honest. You’re actually about 15 years old.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 1:19 AM

yawn…another ABPP calling for a banning. I guess its a day ending in Y

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM

I think I’ve been told I should be banned about 4 times in the past week alone.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM

That sh*t you pulled on Knuck earlier today should have gotten your azz banned.
In the old days of HA it would have.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Boo hoo, you whining sack of sputum.

steebo77 on August 31, 2011 at 1:23 AM

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

I know, some of the comments are interesting. Not all in agreement:-) I saw where “someone” from the COD camp called and asked to be on. Sure, who wouldn’t want to be on Stage with SP?

For SP’s sake I hope it all goes well. Oh, that would be nice to be there. I’ll be watching on C-span too. Have a good night!!

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:25 AM

I think I’ve been told I should be banned about 4 times in the past week alone.

ddrintn on August 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM

you must be doing somthing right then. liberals always call for those they disagree with to be banned or sent to the gulag.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:27 AM

We all know Palin is getting in. We all know Palin has said over and over that we need to vet so we put the best and strongest one up against Obama.

Guess what people??? Your close my eyes and look the other way at liberal Perry’s record is over with.

Palin will vet Perry and the rest with a smile on her face.

Game on!

oldyeller on August 31, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Have a good night!!

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:25 AM

yeap you too.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:28 AM

That’s all. It made me laugh, so it served it’s purpose well.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

I thot it was funny! It would take something like that to calm some down:-) or Darth V.

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

The Palin cultists are out in full force tonight. And there ain’t even a full moon.

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Oh look, it’s a full blown a-hole.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:32 AM

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Thanx.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Will find out more:-)

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM

She invited herself. Her book is not selling.

oldyeller on August 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Maybe one of those ass of spades. lol

tinkerthinker on August 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Thanks for your kind words above, bro, but ain’t picking out drapes with nobody, not even a woman, unless she’s named Angelina or Scarlett or, of course, Sarah. Even then, I’d be doing it for just the payoff.

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Oh look, it’s a full blown a-hole.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:32 AM

sure it’s not a hemroid?

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

sure it’s not a hemroid?

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

They are known companions.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:42 AM

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Sarah must be so proud of you all!

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:45 AM

yeah and Perry is paying you because you represent him so well. Go tickle a dog or something.

unseen on August 31, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Sarah must be so proud of you all!

Really Right on August 31, 2011 at 1:45 AM

She does value honesty and bluntness, so I guess you are right.

Really, really right.

Brian1972 on August 31, 2011 at 1:47 AM

That sh*t you pulled on Knuck earlier today should have gotten your azz banned.
In the old days of HA it would have.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

The thing is HA mavens have allowed absolutely obnoxious behavior from ABP trolls for so long that they cannot ban if the Palinsitas retaliate. Without coming across as serious hypocrites that is. Ta da.

promachus on August 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM

She invited herself. Her book is not selling.

oldyeller on August 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

I have my suspicions also and not too sure of this TP organization yet. I just think it was a risk not worth taking. That TP outfit should have been up front and identified who the “someone” was that contacted them. From what I’ve read, too much hedging going on. Hopefully SP’s people on the ground will take care of any issues that COD may cause:-)

bluefox on August 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Friend, Palin has long since made a mark in all 50 states, and it isn’t a pretty mark.

The Nile, it ain’t just a river.

Moesart on August 31, 2011 at 2:01 AM

oldyeller on August 31, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Does that translate into: Perry’s record is worse than Palin’s. Pray tell!

That moma skunk was a tax-raising, business bashing populist.

AshleyTKing on August 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

AshleyTKing on August 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM
yawwwn – next

djohn669 on August 31, 2011 at 2:23 AM

AshleyTKing on August 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

I guess using tax payer money to line up your campaign donors is all pro-business I guess.

promachus on August 31, 2011 at 2:37 AM

Looks like SP will speak at a T-Party rally in NH.

She will attack Obama and bring down his numbers while some conservatives will attack Palin; pretty much like what’s been happening for 2.75 years.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 3:35 AM

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM

And, you would be wrong…Go back and check sometime, the thread where MM discussed the HPV shot. And alt wasn’t the only one attacking MM with those type of comments and vitrol…Yet, not one refuted anything MM wrote…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 3:36 AM

palin better get in because just looking at perry makes me physically ill

georgealbert on August 31, 2011 at 3:45 AM

Geo,

Quit making others blush…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 3:52 AM

TXUS on August 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 3:36 AM

LINK: Malkin is a Tancrazy shrill extremist.

LINK: Malkin is a shrieking harpy.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 3:53 AM

Geo,

Quit making others blush…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 3:52 AM

I blame DS; even though he ain’t around its still his fault. He’s probably brain-storming for Buddy, layin out some strategery. His work on Roemer’s web site was impressive; no typos, not a one. What have you done for BR lately? :)

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 3:59 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 3:59 AM

Loosened the mask used by someone to conceal their anti-female in a position of authority, ABP ruse…That and almost finished off the last of Oscar the chicken…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:10 AM

MM had a complete meltdown about his executive order

You missed this gem, Geo…Same thread, 5:07 time stamp

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:13 AM

Geo,

The remarks directed at MM were defended to me again tonite on another thread…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Got it. Smoked Link sausage baby.

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Ya mean THIS?

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 4:28 AM

5:07 Meltdown XO

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 4:31 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 4:28 AM

Yep, such as it is…Doubling down on shaking head syndrome…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:33 AM

Speaking of doubling down

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:40 AM

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:33 AM

Let me PROVE to you that I am no cultist. If Jesus walked through my Front door right now, I would not give him a second look; in fact I would tell him to make me a sandwich.

I would treat him just like any of my house guests and he would get no special consideration just because he happens to be able to teleport himself through solid matter or Resurrect himself from the dead.

That’s just how I am.

And this proves I am no cultist. :)

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 4:42 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 4:42 AM

No, you’d yell “Ratfarts” and then this would happen…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 4:49 AM

LOL. I hope no one thinks I was mocking the Lord. I was referring to THIS bizarre claim that seems a tab bit loopy.

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 5:01 AM

Geochelone on August 31, 2011 at 5:01 AM

I read that alt comment…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Tired of hearing about Palin San Francisco.

Sherman1864 on August 31, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Tired of hearing about Palin San Francisco.

Sherman1864 on August 31, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Palin’s going to SF? That should cause a wrinkle to form on Nancy Lugosi’s botoxed 4head…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 5:40 AM

Dangit, Dire…

Gohawgs on August 31, 2011 at 5:40 AM

She. Is. Not. A. Leader! Period.

scalleywag on August 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Wow, your use of periods and exclamation points sure sold me.

Extrafishy on August 31, 2011 at 6:33 AM

If she’s not going to run, why is she stepping into the batter’s box with that big Alaska spruce tree on her shoulder?

Its the democrats who dont want her to run most of all.

William Amos on August 30, 2011 at 10:23 PM

I would disagree. It is the elitist RINO right(and not a few fiscal/libertarians) that tense up at the very thought of her running-and with danged good reason.

I suppose at some point in this election game, the MSM will suddenly announce that they found some grizzly blood and her fingerprints on OJ’s knife. They’ve exhausted every thing else.

Don L on August 31, 2011 at 6:49 AM

Adjoran on August 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Santorum, Gingrich, Huckabee, Palin.

One of the above actually attracts viewers. Three of the above attract yawns. It may boil down to a business decision.

stenwin77 on August 31, 2011 at 6:55 AM