Palin at the fair: I’m surprised Perry’s running after saying he wasn’t

posted at 4:45 pm on August 12, 2011 by Allahpundit

Scott Conroy describes this as Palin having “dinged” him, but it’s so gentle a jab that it barely connects. In fact, given that it invites an obvious retort about her changing her mind on finishing her term, I doubt she meant it as a knock — even if his entry (and Bachmann’s) has obviously complicated her strategy of being the tea-party savior who smites Romney. How bitter can she be if she went on to say of Perry, “I would be extremely enthused about him” if he’s the nominee?

“I was quite sure that he wasn’t going to run, because he was adamant until about four months ago that he wasn’t going to run,” she said. But she was quick to add that Perry’s change of heart was fine. “I was surprised that he had changed his position on that, but I’m glad that he’s going to be in there.”

A reporter asked whether, if Obama had committed that sort of flip-flop, she would be more critical, she laughed. “I probably would, to tell you the truth,” she said…

Even with Perry in the race, she said, “I see room in the field. Definitely.”

“If at the end of the line he’s the one left standing, I would be extremely enthused about him because I’m a believer in ABO – anybody but Obama. So, absolutely. But there’s still a long time in this process,” Palin said, adding that Perry’s entry doesn’t affect her decision making.

She noted in the course of another answer that the governor’s role in Alaska is powerful whereas the governor’s role in Texas isn’t (true), which the press also tried to turn into an attack on Perry. She got exasperated at that, emphasizing that she was describing the positions in the abstract, not the inhabitants of them. Weigel has the full quote. Needless to say, if she jumps in, the barest hint of conflict between grassroots heroes like her, Perry, and Bachmann — replete with rhetorical bloodletting among their respective tea-party bases — will produce a full-body mediagasm. No surprise then that she also got a question today about supposed tensions between her and Bachmann, which she deflected.

To my surprise, there’s not much video floating around of her appearance. This clip, via C4P, is the best of a small bunch; she addresses Bachmann’s answer to the “submission” question last night at the end. The chairman of the Iowa GOP nudged her yesterday about making face time with the locals if she really intends to run, so consider this an early step in that process. (She told reporters today she’ll make a decision in another month or two so that her supporters don’t feel strung along.) Oh, and she was also asked whether she could support Romney if he’s the nominee. Answer: Yep. “I’m of the mind of ABO — Anybody But Obama, at this time.” Maybe tea partiers won’t be staying home after all.

Update: Just found a better clip at CNN than the one I originally posted. The “submission” answer is here too, as well as her comments about Bachmann.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7 8 10

Is this one of those ABP people?

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM
He is….

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Thanks. Please see my postbluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Please clarify this ABP. I can understand ABO, as Sarah says and I said in 2008.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Is this one of those ABP people?

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Hmmm… So a Republican would actually NOT vote for Sarah if she won the General Election? Or is this just for now?
I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes pre-Primary.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Most say they will vote for her if she wins the nomination. I’m not sure about some but I take them at what they say.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM

The next time he posts, just read them…

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I’m not sure… I think I was in the mist of a lot of closet conservatives or remorseful Democrats… but..they know I’m a supporter…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Cool. Was just wondering if the tide is turning and average American’s are waking up to who Palin really is – and it ain’t Caribou Barbie.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Oops. Obviously that should be a quote, not a strike. My typing has sucked recently.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM

QOTD “Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) is the top choice of Tea Party supporters

derft on August 12, 2011 at 10:39 PM

She took two hours to walk from that pavilion, past the food stalls about a hundred yards away, and back up to finally exit the fair. The mob grew so big that aides at one point directed her back the way they had come instead of pushing onward, fearing for her safety.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. We certainly don’t want a repeat of 2008 with many staying at home because they didn’t want to vote for McCain.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM

QOTD “Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) is the top choice of Tea Party supporters

derft on August 12, 2011 at 10:39 PM

looks like Allah put a lot of work into that one giving a pro/con view. too bad Palin[‘s interview upstaged Rickroll fever.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM

The next time he posts, just read them…

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I will, thanks. Unseen explained it also. I don’t mind the banter, everyone has their choice of who they support..for now:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:47 PM

LOL Palin called out the Daily Caller in public in front of other reporters:

And when the Daily Caller wrote a story suggesting that she’d said she favored Romney, the Palin entourage was visibly angry. Todd Palin pulled the story up on his BlackBerry, and handed it to his wife — “those dang reporters!” she exclaimed. A few moments later, a Palin aide put the Caller reporter, Alex Pappas, on the phone with the former governor.

“So what you’re saying is that I said that I support Mitt Romney?” she asked Pappas. “You need to be clear, otherwise people really lose faith in the state of journalists today.”

Her contention: She said she supports ABO, or “anybody but Obama.”

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Is Palin having remorse for going to the Iowa Straw Poll to draw attention when the real attention is in Charleston?

Grandstanding seems to be the name of the game for Palin. She said she wouldn’t run if there was a conservative in the race who she could support. Guess now she is not sure of Perry either. Words fail me what I really think of Palin who always has to be the center of attention but at least a lot of people are now seeing her in a different light.

Sure looks like she doesn’t really know Gov Perry all that well or she wouldn’t be surprised he was running after he saw the field of candidates.

She has no chance to win with her weak record. Compare her little over two years as AK Governor and a Mayor to Governor Perry and he wins this battle hands down. She sure cannot tell him about oil and gas as he has lived it for years.

Time for Palin to exit the scene for now — like a lot of Republicans I have had it with her and inserting herself in everything via Facebook or Twitter or now her bus tour for Fox News. After her letter to Freshman GOP in Congress via Facebook shocked she is showing her face. I heard the comments of Laura Ingraham with Allen West who was not impressed.

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM

That is sort of risky for her with that big of a crowd. Proves also that people only follow a Leader:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

oh I missed this one from ABC news:

There is still plenty of room for a common sense conservative,” the former Alaska governor insisted to a crush of reporters as she

inspected cattle with her family at the Iowa State Fair. Palin said she hasn’t decided whether she would run for president, but suggested she was leaning toward a bid, adding: “When we’re ready to announce … you won’t be able to miss the announcement.”

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Who’s the GOP Frontrunner?

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Thanks for sharing that…the only other person I think could come close to Palin in that type of delivery is
Bachmann but not with the same sincerity and conviction…the more I think of how she annointed herself TEA Party leader, the more disgusted I get at her opportunism.

Romney is NOT the frontrunner no matter how much the LSM pushes that meme..show me video of him beig mobbed today in Iowa…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

please stop you sound bitter and desperate.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM

That poll is crap. Goin to watch the Rangers game. No fun here tonight.

derft on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Heh. Fanboys .every.single.day.Get.an.effin.life.

CW on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

risky yes but she had security around too.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:53 PM

LOL Palin called out the Daily Caller in public in front of other reporters:

FEARLESS!! She didn’t need to call her “advisers” either, LOL

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

CW on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Heh. Hater .every.single.day.Get.an.effin.life.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Your “concern” is noted.

VidOmnia on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Bluefox, you wanted to see a couple examples of ABP, right? Looks like you just hit the jackpot.

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Bachmann at the fair.

NoNails on August 12, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Is that photoshopped?

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

What exactly is advantageous about waiting it out as long as possible if the decision has already been made…even and especially some time ago?

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Bachmann is a complete and utter wack job who would be a total joke in the White House, but I’d vote for her in a second over The Quitter. Bachmann went toe-to-toe with Pawlenty and has been on the campaign trail putting herself out there. Palin parachutes in to Iowa because she’s obviously desperate for attention. No skin in the game; she just wants the attention.

What a loser.

chumpThreads on August 12, 2011 at 10:55 PM

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Nice. You say Palin must not know much about Perry, then go on to prove you don’t know much about Palin.

Your concern has been noted, though.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:56 PM

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Here you go.

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:56 PM

A day later, Palin said: “That’s her opinion, you know, is that her submission to her husband means respecting her husband. I respect my husband, too.” But Palin added: “I can’t imagine my husband ever telling me what to do, really. He never has told me what to do when it comes to a political step. And I appreciate that. I respect you for that, Todd.”

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:57 PM

What a loser.

chumpThreads on August 12, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Hey, if it isn’t everyone’s favorite Trig Truther. Tell us Chumpy, does Andrew Sullivan shave his chest?

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM

In looking at your blog, it is no surprise you feel the way you do about Palin. Seems you are all in for Perry. No need to trash Palin though. If Palin is as bad as you claim, she will flame-out in the primaries. However, there is no doubt that Palin garners more interest and enthusiasm than just about any other republican politician. She can’t help it I’m afraid, it’s like moths to a flame.

KickandSwimMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I’ve been asking the reverse question and gotten no good answer – what good does it do her to enter earlier than she has to?

Reasons for her not to – no one other than political junkies are particularly paying attention. They need to build up name recognition, she doesn’t. They need to build up their ground game, she’s got one ready. They need to get their views out in the news, hers are already being covered.

She’s doing everything now she would be doing on a campaign but with being stuck under the campaign rules and not spending tons of money that she doesn’t need to.

Your turn. Why should she enter earlier?

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

PhiKapMom on August 12, 2011 at 10:50 PM
please stop you sound bitter and desperate.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

And misinformed on many things. Your facts are wrong PhiKapMom. And no I don’t have time to correct you by searching. You should have done that before posting. Opinion is one thing, misstating facts is inexcusable.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

money and energy saved for one, not getting over exposed for another. Not allowing the media and/or other campaigns to take potshots at you during a time you ar enot needed to be on the stage. Palin has stated she will announce a decision by the end of sept at the latest good enough for me.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

It’s what the ABP people do. smear, slander and misrepresent.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Did you watch the debate last night? A lot of crash and burn!

The election is 15 months away…

She will be in within a month.

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM

wow from the swarm of the ABP people the Hannity interview must have spooked them.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Why is it that the ABP concerned “conservatives” recite lefty talking points when referencing Palin?…

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Not too many people here have been paying attention so I don’t think it’s a big deal Sarah hasn’t gotten in…I at least won’t be fatigues with her like I’m getting with the rest but anyway. the debate got noticed so Iowa got noticed and that is why I think it was talked about. I sense no hostility for Palin among the men I work with but the Liberal women always make disparaging remarks under their breath..most of these women are in their 40s or 50s, mostly divorced and since they don’t take care of their appearance that well, seem embittered…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Way to mis it up…)

You’re a fast learner…LOL

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Fear.

BTW, you and OC are compadres, yeah? If so, you need to talk some sense into him.

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 11:04 PM

While many presidential candidates had already appeared on the fairgrounds Friday, she was the only one who drew such a thick throng of onlookers and supporters, along with a clutch of media coverage

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Mix… Sorry

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I don’t know, but I’m sure your mom is no stranger to the embraces of domestic pets and barnyard animals.

“Where’s the Birth Certificate?”

chumpThreads on August 12, 2011 at 11:06 PM

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

If you are speaking of Bachmann, I agree. She in my opinion is a SP wannabe. She was doing a lot of bragging in last night’s debate. She uses the “I” word all of the time. I’ve heard it from B.O. so much that when I hear it from someone else, it jumps out.

There is only one Sarah Palin:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:07 PM

all the quotes I posted were collected here:

from MSM articles. Good write up of articles if you all want more info.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:08 PM

anuts on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

The enormity of the decision, the impact it will have on the USA and the World because the POTUS has that much power, the impact on her family, she’s listening to the ones that have already declared to see if any meet muster. she has a servant’s heart so she actually wants to serve versus go on the all time big ego trip…just a few thought…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:09 PM

“Where’s the Birth Certificate?”

chumpThreads on August 12, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Are you insinuating that our bloodlines cross somehwere?

Also, if you have evidence that I am a birther, please present it.

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

LOL, I guess so!! Wow, not bashful are they? Did moveon or kos crash or something?

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

ON HER OWN RACE WERE SHE TO RUN: “It would be unconventional and very grassroots. I wouldn’t be out there looking for hires out of that political bubble that seem to result in the same ‘ole ideas. … We want new. We want conviction and passion and energy. “… Hopefully if I were to jump in there, my ideas would have an appeal not to just Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina but every other state, too.”

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Earlier she took credit for the appeals court ruling Obamacare unconstitutional. I couldn’t believe it when I heard it come out of her mouth. I’ve always liked Bachmann. I still like her views, but I want her back in Congress.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:07 PM

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM

That’s friggin awesome.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

And honestly, it’s been pretty light tonight. You haven’t yet encountered csdeven or MJBrutus.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I love it. Nice distinction by SP. I can’t imagine anyone telling SP to do anything, LOL

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Because that’s what uncle George pays ‘em to do?

SuperCool on August 12, 2011 at 11:17 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

There are over 300 of us in O4P here in Ca…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

their aim is to drown out the good news coverage and replace it with sniping and petty crap. Whenever Gov Palin hits a homerun they appear and start motuhing inane comments to deflect from the homerun. It’s what they do., it’s all they do. If it works for them or not I don’t know. I;ve learned to ignore most of it.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

In which PhiKapMom brings up TrooperGate and the Palin-Quit-to-Make-Money meme.

You are so right that most people in fact would not sit through this poorly produced infomercial for Palin who did quit and as defeated as a Vice Presidential candidate. She will never lose the fact she quit to make money since she settled two of those ‘frivolous’ ethics complaints. Anyone with a brain knows that what cost the state was Troopergate not the ethics complaints because if they are not investigated, it is people doing their job for the day.

Palin is no Rocky but an opportunist as evidenced by her video on the day of the memorial service in AZ which turned out to be about her — big mistake. She wants to know why here numbers are negative and only a few people viewed her film in Orange County, CA, look in the mirror for her and her daughter as the family has become over exposed as she works to raise more money. She makes gaffes and her supporters cover for her because it is never her fault which hasn’t gone unnoticed by a lot of people.

Since Sarah PAC bought books to increase the numbers what makes anyone think they didn’t buy tickets to give away?

PhiKapMom on July 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM

And then plays the “You guys must be running out of ammo” card 5 MINUTES LATER to defend Perry.

You guys must be running out of ammo to pull that out which has been put to rest over and over again.

PhiKapMom on July 18, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Hey PhiKapMom,

You talk about running out of ammo on an issue that has been put to rest over and over again on this thread to defend Perry and then you bring up TROOPER GATE and other TRIPE to bash Palin on the other thread?

FYI, TROOPER-GATE has been put to rest over and over again. Nice Try.

Too funny. LINK

Geochelone on August 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Craven ambition…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Gov Palin nicely summed up the major differences between herself and Bachmann without uttering one bad word.

Ed Rollins should be taking notes.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Your turn. Why should she enter earlier?

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Good reasoning:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

And too many here help them out…it’s aggravating…at that point I leave…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:23 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

And then when we shoot down their talking points, others in the thread tell us to stop being so negative.

But the best is when in a non-Palin thread, a group of ABPers start raggin on Palin, and we reply, then the crew blames us for turning every thread into a Palin thread.

Good times. Good times.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Your turn. Why should she enter earlier?

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Good reasoning:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I don’t expect an answer, but tomorrow there will be 10 more posters complaining that Palin hasn’t entered the race yet.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM

It’s what the ABP people do. smear, slander and misrepresent.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I can see that. Must be very unhappy people. Negative/hopeless/hateful, not good for the body/soul/spirit.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I don’t know. I’ve read that out of the mouth the heart speaks.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Welcome, btw. Seems you’re new around here. So far you’re alright. ;-)

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Way to mis it up…)

You’re a fast learner…LOL

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 11:04 PM

I should type faster, LOL Using the laptop & the keyboard is small. I’m actually a good typist.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Mix… Sorry

idesign on August 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM

I knew what you meant:-)
Thanks

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Good times. Good times.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:24 PM

LOL. At times. i think we are reaching a tipping point. As rush said at some point the tearing down is over done and a snap back occurs. I think people are reachign that point.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM

There’s a pic of this kid with Palin’s autograph on his forehead. Hilarious.

Dongemaharu on August 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM

all the quotes I posted were collected here:

from MSM articles. Good write up of articles if you all want more info.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:08 PM

thank you, that was nice of you to do that. I’ll bookmark.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Hey, if it isn’t everyone’s favorite Trig Truther. Tell us Chumpy, does Andrew Sullivan shave his chest sack?

Kataklysmic on August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Inquiring minds want to know!

gryphon202 on August 12, 2011 at 11:35 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM

oh i don’t have a problem with the ones that simply don’t like Gov Palin. I don’t like a couple candidates myself like Mitt and Bachmann. and I will debate their records and Palin’s with them. But most are here just to tear her down.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:36 PM

OK. First, I want to know what exactly she said that suggested she’s leaning toward running. And secondly, I don’t know how she’s going to announce, but hot d@mn, it sounds like it’s gonna be fun.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Geochelone on August 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Similar to what we’ve seen from the Mitt supporters, bits and pieces of factual material mixed in with known “untruths” and emotion tantrums…Like I said above, lefty talking points…

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Are you serious? When did this occur? I hope you have a link/video. If this is true, then that just confirms what I have felt for quite some time. Based on several things, even before I started commenting here.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:39 PM

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Thanks.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Gohawgs on August 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM

“Half-term” governor was coined by bath-tub-boy Keif Olbermann.

The sloganeered “failed VP” mantra was made popular by Nichole Wallace (I know she is not a lefty but…).

Never heard “failed VP” uttered until that Nicole Wallace piece was linked to by HoAir in which Wallace seemed to ignore the fact that McCain was at the top of the ticket and Wallace herself was innocent of the outcome even though she was a “Senior advisor” in the “failed” campaign.

But that didn’t stop the concerned concerners from mining Wallace’s article for fools gold.

Geochelone on August 12, 2011 at 11:43 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Read it and weep.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:44 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I’ve read some of their comments, but they appear to me to be unstable.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:44 PM

There are over 300 of us in O4P here in Ca…

CCRWM on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

There is a Tea Party in Texas with over 10,000 members. One town:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Thinking about the interview. I am just amazed that Palin continues to get better. Most politicans peak but it appears from the hannity interview Palin is still grwoing into her talent. She is a force to be respected by the other candidates and dismissed at their own peril.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:48 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM

here is the story the quote is from:

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Sorry, but nobody without a real problem would inflict himself on all the rest of us so consistently with the same old boring stuff over and over. It isn’t the sign of a normal emotional state.

trigon on August 12, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Lets examine that bit of idiocy that just rolled out of your sick mind…..

I am criticizing a politician on a political blog. YOU are obsessing over a fellow HA member on a political blog.

Sorry dude, but you are the sick 8astard.

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:50 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I agree, and have seen threads hijacked due to that. I left one this past week due to it.

I’ve worked a forum and ignore and not feeding the trolls worked best. During the 2007/2008 election, they were paid for each response they could receive. So not feeding them, they went somewhere else. Don’t know how it’s done here. I usually ignore them too. Especially if that’s their m.o.

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:50 PM

As she shuffled through cattle pens and livestock buildings in a casual T-shirt and black slacks, Palin posed for pictures with well-wishers and fans. She scrawled her autograph on hats and fair programs, asked supporters what they did for a living and talked about becoming a grandmother.

Nearby, onlookers jumped onto fences and craned to get a glimpse of the Palins amid the jostling throng of journalists circling her. It was a marked changfe from the declared candidates who visited the fair and met with voters without such a buzz

this says it all right there and why the establishment fears this woman.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Heed your own advice, Csdeven.

portlandon on August 12, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Still obsessing on me I see. And you’ve taken a page from those other loons that are collecting your fellow HA commentators comments.

You need to get a life dude.

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:53 PM

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:50 PM

They really DO pay people to do that crap? I thought it was a bit of hyperbole when people said it here. Crazy.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:53 PM

dude you know you are replying to 5 hour old comments right? Let it go and stop obessing.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM

I’m confused. Wouldn’t she want Indies to give her money too?

darwin on August 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM

She has you worshipers sending her money.

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM

crap i need to get me one of those gigs.

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM

She is going to announce in Spring, May, Memorial Day weekend, June, July 4th weekend, July, Iowa straw poll weekend, like real soon or something according to some.

Better? At what? Soundbites? Celebrities really impress you. Maybe Fred Thompson can run again.

Moesart on August 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM

FYI, TROOPER-GATE has been put to rest over and over again. Nice Try.

Too funny. LINK

Geochelone on August 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM

This is sad; doesn’t even qualify as a ABP. (not you Geo)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:56 PM

unseen on August 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Try an original thought why don’t cha? If you would stick to your “csdeven comments 24/7″ meme, you wouldn’t then accuse me of not hanging around here every minute.

This is another bit of evidence that your delusional rationalizations for Palins abdication has affected your ability/desire to grasp reality in other areas.

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:57 PM

csdeven on August 12, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Goddamn. Seriously, you are just as much of a bats**t troll as you were last election cycle.

MadisonConservative on August 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Read it and weep.

miConsevative on August 12, 2011 at 11:44 PM

She’s delusional… I bet Sarah wins the Straw Poll through write ins!

CCRWM on August 13, 2011 at 12:00 AM

There is a Tea Party in Texas with over 10,000 members. One town:-)

bluefox on August 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM