Programming note: Fox News tonight

posted at 8:45 pm on July 27, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Taking a leaf out of Guy Benson’s book. For those who might be interested, I’ll be appearing on “Hannity” on Fox News tonight as a part of the Great American Panel, along with Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund and American Values Institute executive director Alexis McGill-Johnson. We’ll be discussing the ongoing debt-and-deficit wrangling (deal or no deal?), as well as the likelihood of a downgrade, plus a couple other topics. The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern. Please feel free to tune in!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I froze the first time somebody tried to interview me for TV. I actually had some things to say. The lights went on and all that came out was, “uhhhh…”

Tina recovered a lot better than I did.

Later in life I volunteered for several years at the local cable access outfit. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I did everything I could to stay on the technical side of all the equipment, though.

trigon on July 28, 2011 at 1:27 AM

WPS, Tina…

Gohawgs on July 28, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Man, reading some of these comments, I’d hate to be a woman.

TheBlueSite on July 28, 2011 at 2:49 AM

No, never been on. Never done any interviews.

Allahpundit on July 27, 2011 at 9:18 PM

A grateful nation applauds your decision in this respect, but what about all those Hustler videos? ;-)

TXUS on July 27, 2011 at 9:25 PM

That wasn’t him. He applied for the job of Key Grip with Hustler’s production company, but was disappointed when he found out what the job really was and quit after the first day.

Extrafishy on July 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM

They’re putting young Republicans in collages? That’s pretty harsh.

trigon on July 28, 2011 at 1:20 AM

I know it sounds harsh, but they are actually quite pretty if you get the colors right.

Jaibones on July 28, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I’m a conservative but cannot force myself to watch or listen to Sean Hannity. I don’t think this talking head has a single thought of his own. Whatever he says he’s read somewhere else. Nothing new with him. And what’s with the Pen? It’s like a “pacifier” for him.
He asks the guests (who people WANT TO HEAR) questions and then butts in and goes on and on with his own blabber.
I wish Fox would give this time slot to someone else.

IlonaE on July 28, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Good job Tina, I enjoyed the segment.

FireBlogger on July 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Boy, was Sean getting fed up with the squishy mealy mouth McLame, but then so was I. McLame was the absolute picture of what’s wrong with DC. It’s all a game with the ruling elite and winning the next election is the prize. Once in, they screw us again.

Kissmygrits on July 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Someone should take John McCain aside and tell him – it’s time to hang up the cleats man. I cannot believe the good people of Arizona re-elected this confused RINO.

IlonaE on July 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM