Video: Obama tired of doing his job

posted at 5:00 pm on July 22, 2011 by Tina Korbe

If he’s really so tired of it, why is he running for reelection? Via Greg Hengler at Townhall.com:

Don’t get me wrong. After a while, you do begin to feel a bit cooped up in Washington D.C. And I think it’s safe to say President Obama is not the only person who is tired of the debt and deficit negotiations. But is it just me, or did he sign up for this? After the Senate voted down his budget 97-0, he could have presented another one. If he didn’t want to have to do the work himself, he could have demanded the Senate do its duty and produce its own budget. A budget might have averted these last-minute negotiations altogether.

Plus, I think I vaguely recall that BHO has taken more than his fair share of vacations …

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I empathize as I’m tired of him doing his job too …

Rod on July 22, 2011 at 5:04 PM

I concur, but I would put it another way: I am tired of the job he is doing.

Sterling Holobyte on July 23, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Damn his eyes! I hope he stays out of Washington permanently!

At least he will be refreshed when he gets the bum’s rush in 2012! At least by our calendar anyway.

It’s 2008 for Obama so he shoulda been gone already or something.

Watch out those corpsemen don’t kick your butt on the way out, Obama!

Don’t forget your breathainhalizerthingy!

Sherman1864 on July 23, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Captain Anti-America

The Destroyer

Worst President in American History

President Alinsky

Hugo-Bama

Complainer-In-Chief

…….and the list goes on……

2012 Can’t come soon enough (assuming this nation survives until then).

PappyD61 on July 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I say we become a bit more kind and understand and give the guy a break – like about 4 years or so.

katablog.com on July 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Who picked the crowd behind him and the rest of the folks at this meeting? Wonder how many of them are Democrat contributors? Say….. 99%? No, that would be too low.

afotia on July 23, 2011 at 10:17 AM

He’s tired of not getting his way. Slappy sure loves to prance and show off in front of all these audiences though. Just a clown at heart.

UnEasyRider on July 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Three things:

1) Tired of Washington? To paraphrase Dick Cheney in his debate with Joe Lieberman: “We’re going to try to help you with that.”

2) This beginning part is supposed to be light and extemporaneous, right? Why does it look like he’s reading it off TOTUS?

3) And, most importantly, why do we have a president who hates budget negotiations? Just like I want Supreme Court justices to be the biggest Constitutional dorks in the world, I want a president who loves, loves, loves! budget negotiations. I want him to have Constitution jammies. I want to have a president who would rather work on the Hill rather than watch the Super Bowl!! Alas, this guy is not that guy.

Pablo Snooze on July 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM