Allen West: “Not a chance” I will apologize to Debbie Wasserman Schultz

posted at 6:00 pm on July 21, 2011 by Tina Korbe

I’m beginning to think commenter Terrie, who yesterday said Allen West is the new Chuck Norris, might be onto something.

“No. 1, I have to protect my personal honor, as well as the honor of this nation,” West said today on Fox News. “It comes to a point when I have to stand and I have to defend myself and I can be very direct in my language, but so be it. The folks back in our districts know about these attacks, they know about this history, and enough is enough. … I stand by what I said. She was the one who released it out to the media. I had no intention of that happening.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I think the way he responded was fine. I think the lying attack dogs from the left need to realize they aren’t the only ones that can say what they want to say. They are so use to “milktoast” and PC coming from the Republicans they just didn’t expect the truth.
Plus if Deb didn’t share it with the world we would never have seen that someone gave her a dose of her own medicine.
Allen….PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT

SgtRed on July 22, 2011 at 12:39 PM

If every Republican were like Mr. West, we’d be in great shape. No retreat, no withdrawal.

unclesmrgol on July 22, 2011 at 1:51 PM

…and take no prisoners, unclesmrgol.

Jarhead68 on July 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I think the left has already run away from this attack because they realize that the more they push it, the more coverage the Colonel gets, the more Americans will see how strong and genuine he is. The left doesn’t want genuine conservatives to get exposure. He will take apart any of the lefts toadies in the media. I’d love to see georgie steph try to push West around. And I’d bet the house they don’t have any manila envelopes with photos on Col West.

peacenprosperity on July 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Representative West would have had a much better time of it if he reminded Debbie that his district was represented by a Democrat who voted, just as she did, for every Obama program sent to the House. The people, who he represents, voted Ron Klein out of office and voted in Col. West. Now, does Debbie really believe that he’d be representing his district by voting the way she does?

The Democrats have no interest in reforming Medicare to save it. They believe that, if they do nothing, and the program is about the go bankrupt, people will do anything and pay anything to keep it solvent. The problem with that theory, by the time it gets to that stage, we won’t be able to afford to do it. IF we reform it now, we can have a viable program with costs that can be sustained in the future.

In the long run, it’s people like Debbie who are dooming the social programs for our senior citizens to bankruptcy. You do have to give them credit, they’re fighting really hard to get this done so I guess it can’t happen fast enough to suit them.

Vote Republican and only be called a racist one more time.

bflat879 on July 23, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Why couldn’t America elect this guy as the first black president?! Imagine the legacy he’d leave behind versus the mess Obummer will be making us clean up!

Uncle Sams Nephew on July 24, 2011 at 9:55 PM