Mila Kunis: Oh, you’d better believe I’m going to that Marine Corps Ball

posted at 7:49 pm on July 15, 2011 by Allahpundit

First came the promise, then the rumor of cancellation, and now the triumphant confirmation. Just to blow your mind, let me toss this quote out there from her new interview with GQ:

GQ: Your new movie is called Friends with Benefits. Ever been in one of those relationships?

Mila Kunis: Oy. I haven’t, but I can give you my stance on it: It’s like communism—good in theory, in execution it fails. Friends of mine have done it, and it never ends well. Why do people put themselves through that torture?

Pajamas Media wonders: Is Mila Kunis a conservative? I’m guessing no, just because it’s hard to imagine a conservative existing happily in a Seth MacFarlane production for years on end. Libertarian is a better bet, but there’s circumstantial evidence that she’s a supporter of Israel and, alas, that doesn’t sound like many libertarians I know. Maybe she’s a libertarian in the Harsanyi mold? Sweet.

Either way, given that she’s also apparently into beta males, we can safely pronounce her the perfect woman. Two clips for you here, one from today’s “Friends with Benefits” promo and the other, via the LA Times, of a cute interview with the parents of the Marine who asked her to the ball. Exit question: Am I going to have to see this terrible movie now? Damn.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Is Mila Kunis a conservative?

No, because conservatives don’t believe communism is good even in theory.

KingGold on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Actually, the idea that communism is “good in theory” is a typical liberal line. Conservatives and especially Ayn Rand libertarians know that communism was never good in theory.

Caiwyn on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

KingGold on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Rats, you beat me to it.

Caiwyn on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I assume she had family who lived in the Soviet Union. That’s the kind of Reality check Obama and his friends need. Very far away.

trubble on July 15, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Key West Reader on July 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I assume she had family who lived in the Soviet Union.

Actually, she lived in the Soviet Union.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Allah found himself his favorite female actor. Mine too.

taney71 on July 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Have you forgotten that Rush did a voice for an episode of Family Guy? And that they planned one around Karl Rove?

MadisonConservative on July 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Naw, I think she’s hot stuff and a sweetheart for accepting the invite. Honestly, who cares if she’s conservative or liberal or what-have-you? If she’s smart, she’ll never tell.

Caiwyn on July 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I hope she and that Marine have a blast! Love her quote…AND she is a friend to Israel? She’s a thinker. Otherwise she would be saturated with the normal Hollywood group think…Good for her!

Minorcan Maven on July 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM

She’s Jewish.

taney71 on July 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

You asked (by proxy), we answered.

KingGold on July 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Eh, whatever.

Girlz like that are really not err.

Sheesh, it’s a bit difficult; the boyz are sort of testing the large link.. Ergh. Okay.

Night

Key West Reader on July 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Geesh! How many Hollywood celebrities would take the time and effort to spend a day with a Marine? Count ‘emn on one hand – even if you are missing a few fingers?

Give the girl a break – and some applause. If 20% of our celebrities expressed similar views – and taken similar generous actions – I’d be deliriously happy.

pbundy on July 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Three questions

1 Who is Mila Kunis?
2 Why are we discussing her?
3 Is it worth it checking her out on Wikipedia?

MaiDee on July 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM

She was born in the Ukraine and lived her first 7 years in the USSR as it was coming to an end. This is why she knows it doesn’t work.

Rip Ford on July 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM

pbundy on July 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Gary Sinise comes to mind first. You can’t count C&W singers because they’re usually conservative. Didn’t ScarJo go over to Iraq?

TxAnn56 on July 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM

MaiDee on July 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM

1 An actress, perhaps best known as “Jackie” on “That 70s Show”
2 She agreed to go to the Marine Ball with a Marine currently deployed.
3 Probably not. Maxim, on the other hand…

malclave on July 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I truly doubt she’s a conservative. But the fact she’s not a full blown Leftist is good considering she works in Hollywood. And also kudos to her for saying “friends with benefits” is a stupid idea. What a wretched idea.

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Caiwyn on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I always figured the big difference was that liberals thought communism was good in practice, too. It was just never done quite right.

tom on July 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Your hanging around the wrong libertarians (small L) then…. Self Defense is right next to Property Rights in real libertarian ideals, Israel has ever right to defend itself from attack and invasion.

Your talking to the fake Libertarians (the party) who are worse than RINO’s

the_ancient on July 15, 2011 at 8:12 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Welcome to Show Biz, bub!

JohnGalt23 on July 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Could be that she really is conservative but can’t afford to come out of the closet as it would ruin her career. It’s like the scarlet letter with leftists.

TxAnn56 on July 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Prediction: Our Sergeant will have the time of his life … at and after the Marine Ball, as he deserves. She may not sleep with him, but as every guy knows, the best chick magnets are being with a hot chick, and a beautiful movie star at that, OMG.

Mila deserves kudos for making this Marine’s night, not to mention the attention this will bring to all our heros that night, and how fitting that she’s from the Ukraine, which knew first hand the tyranny of communism and the literal starving of her ancestors and relatives by the Soviet Union.

Then again, one can only imagine the Ewww Factor she’ll have to deal with when back in Hollywild.

TXUS on July 15, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Go read her Wiki bio. She’s had an amazing young life. She lived the first 7 years as a Ukrainian Jew in the USSR. It took her family 5 years being on various waiting lists to get out. Her parents placed her in 2nd grade unable to speak a word of English. She not only survived that, but within a couple of years she was in the acting business. And yes, she may just be the perfect woman.

scatbug on July 15, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Exactly.

They can do whatever they want. Let’s just not tax our citizens and fork the stolen money over to them.

AUH2O on July 15, 2011 at 8:19 PM

TxAnn56 on July 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I think one has to have at least small percentage of liberal beliefs to be in the arts. The arts attract people with liberal sensitivities.

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I didn’t know she is the voice of “Meg Griffin” until this story broke on here. It’s funny hearing that voice with her real face.

I wonder what kind of plane she’ll fly into Greenvile, NC in?

SouthernGent on July 15, 2011 at 8:21 PM

On the whole, more interesting than Tim Pawlenty.

Did you know that Mila Kunis is the scientific name for jock itch?

Emperor Norton on July 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM

3 Is it worth it checking her out on Wikipedia?

Oh yes.

calbear on July 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Not only is she prettier and more talented than most of the actresses in Hollywood, she appears to have more sense and character.

Interesting that she is a Jew from the Soviet Union; I have long thought she would be the perfect Kira if a film were made of Ayn Rand’s We the Living.

Disturb the Universe on July 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Who in the hell celebrates the Marine Corp Birthday on the 18th? It is the 10th.

Wade on July 15, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Oh yes.

Oh, and not just for the photo. AP would be very happy with her: gaming girl, self-proclaimed “computer nerd,” talks a fair bit about her early life, including Soviet anti-Semitism and immigrating. It’s actually quite interesting, and mirrors the lives of folks I know well. Except, of course, for the massive fame.

calbear on July 15, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I wonder what kind of plane she’ll fly into Greenvile, NC in?

SouthernGent on July 15, 2011 at 8:21 PM

It’ll be a G5 if I have anything to do with it. And, Greenville’s airport has a big enough footprint for it. But, what I think would be really cool is if she did a tandem skydive entrance to the party via another plane, our Sergeant on the ground ready to retrieve her, with a bottle of Dom Perignon in his hand.

TXUS on July 15, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Mila who???? Give me Rita Hayworth or give me death!

Rovin on July 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Allah, you make me chuckle. You’re always reading the first few comments and drawing conclusions about the whole trajectory of the thread from there. You know better than anyone else here how threads take the most unexpected turns every.freaking.day. ;)

inviolet on July 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Would I be considered a hopeless romantic if I admitted to hoping Mila falls for the young Seargent, and they live happily ever after with their brood of gorgeous, tough children?

NavyMom on July 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Just ask here the litmus test of what she thinks of Sarah Palin and any thought of her being on the rightism side will be gone with as few as two words. Anyone that does not hate SP is at least open to libertarianism.

One will not quit a voice job of family guy just because they don’t like the politics of the one signing your checks. In Hollywood in which quiting over politics you might as well never try again in getting any acting job anywhere. Specially if you are still new to movie level acting. Coming out as right in Hollywood is harder than coming out as gay.

tjexcite on July 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Would I be considered a hopeless romantic NavyMom on July 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Romantic? Yes…..hopeless….never.

Rovin on July 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

No, because conservatives don’t believe communism is good even in theory.

KingGold on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

True, but for a Hollywood starlet as young as Kunis, it’s still pretty darn good. At minimum she has great potential, and attending the Marine Corps ball and having a blast with Sgt Moore isn’t going to hurt a bit.

Missy on July 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

well, the communism is good in theory business can also be a response to the leftists in H.wood…as in: well, yeah, Sean communism is good in theory, but…..

r keller on July 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Mila who???? Give me Rita Hayworth or give me death!

Rovin on July 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Rita Hayworth, very beautiful, but a different time,
to say the least. And, I doubt, if she’s still alive, could still
stir the passions of a young Sarge in 2011. Please,
have whoever helps you with that computer machine thing
and all, check out Mila’s pictures on Google or Bing.
Don’t worry, they’ll know what those words mean.
Mila’s “Hawwwt” or, in your vernacular, the “bees knees”. ;-)

TXUS on July 15, 2011 at 9:06 PM

NavyMom on July 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Absolutely, you would….but I’m with you. Though I don’t want to contemplate it for fear of jinxing it. :)

However, as for the discussions of Mila’s politics and such, I think we all should step back, stop trying to read deep political meanings… Stop trying to project political beams on this screen. Let’s look at it and appreciate it for what it is. She’s an actress, who was invited to the Marine Ball, by a Marine…and she accepted – whether she was put on the spot or not. She’s sticking to her word and going out with Moore. That in itself – without all the politics or musings about her upbringing in Ukraine – is worth giving her props for.

Miss Mila…you have earned my respect. (And probably some of my money. :) Kudos, Girl and enjoy yourself! And Scott, thank you for your service! I think this is a great reward.:)

tickleddragon on July 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM

This is still by far the most fist-pumping story I’ve heard all week. Makes me smile, just thinking about it.

tickleddragon on July 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM

She just got a new fan. She’s got class that’s for sure.

Alinsky on July 15, 2011 at 9:19 PM

I think this whole story is pretty kewl…

… I hope she has a great time and makes some life long friends.

Seven Percent Solution on July 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM

She descends from a Holocaust-surviving family, who were forced who hide their Judaism from the Nazis and the Communists. That makes her an anti-Commie, nothing more.

I wouldn’t say she’s a bed-wetting liberal, or she’d have run screaming from the thought of any connection to the military. But without her own commentary, there’s no evidence of her being remotely conservative, either, given her job choices.

And no, you don’t have to see that awful movie. For any reason, including Mila.

Freelancer on July 15, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Actually, i think she was only on for the first year.

clearbluesky on July 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I look forward to all of the publicity when this event occurs. This is one of these, “feel good” stories.

karenhasfreedom on July 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Actually, i think she was only on for the first year.

clearbluesky on July 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Or not.

clearbluesky on July 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Wait’ll she see what it’s like to be treated like a lady by a real gentleman.

“No wonder liberal women think all men are pigs, just look at THEIR men.” – Ann Coulter

Tony737 on July 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

This might just well be the first time she’ll actually meet a real man. Think of what she’s been surrounded by in LaLaLand.

-Fat Old Guy

Fogpig on July 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I wouldn’t say she’s a bed-wetting liberal, or she’d have run screaming from the thought of any connection to the military. – Free

Well, yeah, but they do seem to treat the military a wee bit beter when there’s a donk in White House.

Tony737 on July 15, 2011 at 9:31 PM

What difference does it make if Mila Kunis is “conservative” or “liberal” or neither? She’s obviously a) not a moonbat, and b) a patriotic kinda gal either way. And a stand-up gal, to boot. (Yep, I just read her wikipedia page.)

I also punched her name into google images. Now, I remember her as being a cutie on “That ’70s Show”, but… oh my. She certainly has grown up in a most delightful way. :-)

Tuning Spork on July 15, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Oh, by the way, Justin Timberlake also accepted his Marine Corps Ball invite.

He said “if my schedule works out”, but it sure sounds like he’s intent on being there.

Good God, I really did just type the name “Justin Timberlake” in a blog post thread. Can deep discussions of “Twilight” be far behind?

Tuning Spork on July 15, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Good for her for being a good sport and keeping her word. She’s going to have a better time than she is expecting to have.

Hog Wild on July 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM

but there’s circumstantial evidence that she’s a supporter of Israel

Mila is a Member of the Tribe.

Mila, I can be your beta!!!

Lance Murdock on July 15, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Bless her sweet cheeks. I hope she’s going not just for all the cameras……

PaCadle on July 15, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Well,Get Some Marine.

docflash on July 15, 2011 at 10:04 PM

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Actually, if done right, it can be a beautiful idea.

thebrokenrattle on July 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM

pbundy on July 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM

When I was in Afghanistan last year, Robin Williams, Toby Keith (duh), Vince McMahon and a few WWE wrestlers all came. There were quite a few others, but I didn’t get to see them because we were not on a base. Typically, the FoBBits are the only ones who get to see the celebs when they come, but some celebs even very liberal ones go over and do a stint with the USO, and I can really respect that.

alohapundit on July 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Actually, if done right, it can be a beautiful idea.

thebrokenrattle on July 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Yeah I don’t think sleeping with someone you only want 2 be friends with and nothing more is a good idea.

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM

“Communism only works in Heaven, where they don’t need it, and in Hell where they already have it.” – President Ronald Reagan

MechEng5by5 on July 15, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Tuning Spork on July 15, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Good on JT – turn about is fair play. I hope his date can dance :-)

Firefly_76 on July 15, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I give the girl credit for doing a movie about saving the only Bible post Apocalypse. All the rest is gravy.

TheBigOldDog on July 15, 2011 at 10:59 PM

terryannonline on July 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Who said anything about nothing more?

thebrokenrattle on July 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Wait’ll she see what it’s like to be treated like a lady by a real gentleman.

Tony737 on July 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

All of a sudden I’m imagining an Officer and a Gentleman-esque ending.

TxAnn56 on July 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM

You guys are a tough, tough crowd.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

No, we just have a knee-jerk reaction to weak sauce. Just because you think she’s into beta males and is doing herself a PR favor suddenly means that she’s right-of-center?

Pardon us for being able to think with the appropriate head, DeceptiCON!

Levinite on July 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM

She can’t be a conservative if she likes “beta” males! lol

pugsly on July 15, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Mila Kunis needs a Marine who knows his way around buttons.

profitsbeard on July 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Good for her! Nice story!

Sherman1864 on July 16, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Communism is not “good in theory.”

It’s a disgusting, oppressive, shameful form of collectivist totalitarianism that minimizes the individual living, breathing human being and elevates human bondage and government slave masters.

Yet another myth that must be dispelled.

Good Lt on July 16, 2011 at 12:24 AM

No, because conservatives don’t believe communism is good even in theory.

KingGold on July 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Mennonites and Amish work on that theory. Small religious communities where everybody works. The religious part is what makes it work. Communism as a form of Government does not work for the people enslaved by it. You see the Mennonites and Amish are free leave if they wish.

IowaWoman on July 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM

Even if she is conservative, how crazy would it be to admit in Hollywood?

Cindy Munford on July 16, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Actually, she lived in the Soviet Union.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Specifically The Ukraine. To my knowledge, she never set foot in Mother Russia.

gryphon202 on July 16, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Bless her. While it’s a small kindness to a Marine who had the guts to ask, it a big boost to her reputation.

There have been others, too. Google Carole Landis.

During WWII she was the most USO traveled Hollywood celebrity of the war. She wrote a book about her experiences titled Four Jills in a Jeep. It was made into a movie that on cable during Memorial Day Weekend.

During her USO travels, she nearly died of dysentery and malaria while visiting with the troops in the Pacific. She was known for visiting the wounded in theater during her free time when not performing, and personally taking messages back to the families of the wounded when she got back to the USA.

In total, she traveled 100,000 miles during WWII entertaining the troops.

She was not only beautiful, but she was the actress who would answer requests on armed forces radio to simply “sigh.”

Mila Kunis, whatever her political or religious orientation, is to be thanked.

georgej on July 16, 2011 at 12:53 AM

I hope that this “date” happens. How cool would that be? Kind of like the high school kid who invited Arianny Celeste, the UFC ring girl, to the prom. She accepted. Cute date. Props to you Arianny. for having the heart to take the time to make a fan’s dream a reality.

I see this Marine/Mila episode as getting even more traction. I’m envisioning a movie. “Mila and the Marine”. I see Duane “The Rock” Johnson playing the Marine, and Whoopie Goldberg playing Mila. Pass the popcorn, hold the butter.

/sarc

realitycheck on July 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Kunis has spoken with affection about her parents and has credited them for being a positive influence and keeping her focused on what is important in life. “I had a normal upbringing and went to public school,” she says. “If I ever, even for a second, started getting a big head, I was brought back to reality pretty quickly. My parents are why I’m pretty grounded.”

This

mizflame98 on July 16, 2011 at 1:10 AM

I assume she had family who lived in the Soviet Union.
Actually, she lived in the Soviet Union.

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Yes, but my understanding is that she moved when she was 5 years old. I do have memories of being five (and earlier) but those memories are limited to “Daddy is away in the war” (and who the heck knows what a war is, I didn’t get it), and “I have the most beautiful Mommy in the world”. Oh yeah, and “That girl Jamie from my pre-school class is hot stuff but I’m not sure why.” Hardly the stuff of astute political observation. That said, I really don’t care what her political stance is, she doesn’t wear it on her sleeve like Streisand, Clooney, Penn, and I could go on and on…

She’s a hotty, have fun Marine. And be a gentleman to the lady. ;)

quikstrike98 on July 16, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Specifically The Ukraine. To my knowledge, she never set foot in Mother Russia.

gryphon202 on July 16, 2011 at 12:43 AM

yes, she did:

Kunis has stated that a lottery system allowed her family to make the move: “It took about five years. If you got chosen the first time around, you went to Moscow, where there was another lottery, and you maybe got chosen again. Then you could come to the States.”

mizflame98 on July 16, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Where are all of the “Mila is a stupid whore” comments like in past stories?

Bueller? Bueller?

All of the prudes must have gone to bed when there was a last call for pudding at the nursing home.

NoStoppingUs on July 16, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Did you know that Mila Kunis is the scientific name for jock itch?

Emperor Norton on July 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Um, no…that would be tinea cruris

mnealtx on July 16, 2011 at 4:53 AM

He has a heart warming family, and she’s an adorable girl. Best thing that has come out of Hollywood in years. Thanks Alla!

elfman on July 16, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Funny stuff.

…(T)he casting call for That ’70s Show specifically said that performers had to be 18. “It’s a lying business”, she has said. “If they want someone Spanish, you tell them you’re Spanish. They wanted someone 18…” so she simply lied about her age.

The show’s producers were impressed by her reading as the spoiled and self-obsessed Jackie Burkhart, and decided to hire her despite the deception. She was 14 when the pilot episode was filmed, and the show ran eight seasons and made her famous.

Fallon on July 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM

She will show up, stand in front of the cameras, kiss the Marine on the cheek, and then go back to wherever she came from.

Anyone that believes it is anything else is silly.

Moesart on July 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Didn’t ScarJo go over to Iraq?

TxAnn56 on July 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Oddly enough, yes. And of course, Angelina Jolie has been all over the place with regards to the troops (though the nature of her politics isn’t as clear as Johansson’s).

Blacklake on July 16, 2011 at 12:02 PM

And also kudos to her for saying “friends with benefits” is a stupid idea.

If she thinks it is a stupid idea then why did she do the stupid movie?
I can appreciate her keeping her promise to the marine(although a photo op), but sorry there is something to be said for not compromising your principals.

Sterling Holobyte on July 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM

She’s my new favorite person!

And, sorry Allah, Marines aren’t very beta. None that I know anyway.

Pablo Snooze on July 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Macaulay Culkin.

Good lord…when I said she was going to meet Real Men for the first time in her life, I was mocking Justin Timberlake, who looks like a Timber Man compared to ultimate douche-beta Culkin.

She’s going to need hospitalization to re-orient after the testosterone overdose of a ballroom filled with Marine dress uniforms.

Jaibones on July 16, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Oh, by the way, Justin Timberlake also accepted his Marine Corps Ball invite.

Tuning Spork on July 15, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Heh. Who’s taking him?

Jaibones on July 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Wade on July 15, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Because they want to have the Ball on a Friday night, and the 11th is Veterans Day federal holiday (3 day weekend)… The next Friday is the 18th…

Signed, Navy Guy

Khun Joe on July 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Actually, if done right, it can be a beautiful idea.

thebrokenrattle on July 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Assuming you mean what I think you mean, yes. I married my best friend 28 happy years ago, and it’s working out quite well. But who knows, maybe the shine will be off ater the honeymoon ends…

Freelancer on July 16, 2011 at 9:48 PM

While guesses about her personal politics may be premature, she at least appears capable of actual analytical thought, which is a helluva lot more than most of her co-workers can say.

Cylor on July 17, 2011 at 1:32 AM

If she thinks it is a stupid idea then why did she do the stupid movie?

Sterling Holobyte on July 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM

How is acting in any movie, or that movie compromising principals?

If someone plays a Mass Murder does that mean they are compromising their principals of not being a mass murder?

Please……