Bachmann raised just $4.2 million in second quarter

posted at 5:54 pm on July 15, 2011 by Allahpundit

Half that amount was raised in a mere 18 days after she formally declared her candidacy, but given her reputation as a fundraising juggernaut, the bottom-line number sure does look anemic next to Romney’s $18 million haul. At Commentary, Jonathan Tobin wonders if she’s ready for prime time:

Bachmann’s excuses for this showing will center on the fact that at the start of the quarter she barely had a campaign, let alone the sort of organization that would allow her to rake in the big bucks. Her Internet fundraising operation, key to a grass roots populist candidacy such as hers, so far lacks the sophistication and promotional efforts needed for her to harness the energy of enthusiastic Tea Party and conservative Christian backers…

Having lifted herself from the second tier to leading alternative to the frontrunner in just a few weeks, Bachmann no longer has the ability to fly below the radar. The congresswoman’s fast start has set high expectations that require her to do more than just skate by. If Bachmann’s performance in the Iowa straw poll in August or the next fundraising report again falls short of what we believe a first-tier candidate must do, her hopes will suffer.

Does anyone think she’ll fall short of a first-tier showing in the straw poll? My assumption’s been that, at worst, she’ll finish second. Bachmann’s also in an odd spot in that, even after her poll surge, no one’s sure how seriously to take her yet. She could bleed lots of support if Perry/Palin get in (which, in Perry’s case, sounds likely) — or, if they don’t, she might surge as tea partiers and social cons choose her as their undisputed standard-bearer. If Romney, Pawlenty, and Ron Paul do a solid job of organizing for the straw poll, Bachmann could finish surprisingly badly there and have to endure a “paper tiger” narrative that leaves would-be donors looking for an alternative. Or maybe she’ll destroy them all and suddenly attract big money as people start to view her as a legitimate threat. Point being, except for T-Paw, no one has as much riding on Ames as Bachmann does. It’s almost pointless to look at their respective balance sheets now since things will change dramatically next month one way or another. But if you do want to look at those sheets, here’s a line to chew on: Although T-Paw outraised her for the quarter (he took in $4.5 million), he had just $1.4 million in cash on hand at the start of July before the big push to Ames. Bachmann has more than $3.6 million, although it’s not clear right now how much of that is for the primary rather than the general. Presumably most of it is, which means Pawlenty’s already in the hole money-wise while he’s trying to catch up in the polls. (Speaking of being in the hole, a factoid from Matt Lewis: Gingrich’s campaign is more than a million dollars in debt — and half of that amount is due to chartering private planes.)

Lest you think Bachmann’s not serious about the nomination, here’s CNN’s report today about her leaving her church in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod last month before her official announcement. Per Lutheran tradition, WELS names the Papacy as the Antichrist; Bachmann, presumably fearing a Rev. Wright problem next year, decided to limit her exposure early, I guess. Undaunted, the left’s seized on an exciting new meme that gives them the chance to attack an ideological opponent while indulging in the sort of cheap jokes that they’ve otherwise derided for years: They think Bachmann’s husband, whose clinic aims to turn gays straight, is totally, totally gay himself. Can’t wait for the Obama attack ad.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

$2 million of the $4.2 was transferred from her congressional account.

debg on July 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Thank you for posting a picture of her with her hair up. I think it looks much better.

OR vice-versa.

SouthernGent on July 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Here’s the link supporting my post: http://wapo.st/nfNSkK

debg on July 15, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I’m voting for a candidate, not their wallet. If you want it guy with the big wallet vote for Obama.

FloatingRock on July 15, 2011 at 5:59 PM

LOL

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM

The economy is bad. Are you going to give money to a politician, or get another tank of gas?

I choose tank of gas.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Allahpundit..Why did you use that picture?..:)

PS..Someone sound the horn!..:)

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Yep, I am not a regular contributor to campaigns but honestly, it is too early to even start. Money is tight and campaigns long.
Obama must be beat but there is no way the amount a money a candidate has right now means a whole lot.
At leasr not to this little guy.

ORconservative on July 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I donated to her re-election but now I have blocked her emails and won’t answer her fundraising (at all hours) phone calls anymore. She borders on harassment with the frequency…3-4 contacts a day! The last call I took, the person claimed Bachmann was the reason the Republicans took back the House. That was the last straw.

debg on July 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Don’t Ask, Don’t Cure.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:05 PM

There seems to be a lot of money sitting on the sidelines for some reason…

d1carter on July 15, 2011 at 6:05 PM

debg on July 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

You to?

I donated to Bachmann for her re-election, and my cell phone has gets called wanting money from here every since. She is worse than the GOP caller. They only call twice a week.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM

As I’ve said before, so long as Ed Rollins is employed by Bachmann’s campaign, she won’t get a dime of my money – even if she is the nominee. She’ll get my vote, but that’s about it.

elcapt on July 15, 2011 at 6:07 PM

And Dear Leader’s raised about $86 million in the last three months.

I wonder how much the GOP primaries are going to cost altogether? That’s X number of dollars less to run against The One.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 15, 2011 at 6:12 PM

$2 million of the $4.2 was transferred from her congressional account.

debg on July 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Perhaps AP didn’t think that was pertinent to the story.

NoNails on July 15, 2011 at 6:13 PM

She formed her exploratory committee in March. I suspect the $4 Million includes funds raised from that point, not just the past 18 days.

takeamericabackin10 on July 15, 2011 at 6:14 PM

takeamericabackin10 on July 15, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I should have said $2 Million, since she transferred the other 2 Mill from her congressional fund.

takeamericabackin10 on July 15, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Good. I don’t think that woman should be president. So go ahead and beat up on me if you want but I don’t like her.

scalleywag on July 15, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Once again, Allahpundit’s analysis is indispensable. “She could win the Aimes poll or she could lose it.”

Sure. We could get hit by a giant asteroid tomorrow or we might not.

Bachmann is in it to win it. If Perry jumps in, he will be the game changer. If Palin jumps in, she will split votes with Bachmann and give Romney the win. But if both Perry and Palin get in then Perry will still win because no one takes Palin seriously anymore. Yes, Palinistas, look at the pols.

Which brings me to the winning ticket for 2012.

Perry/Bachmann 2012!!

Win, baby, win!!

NickDeringer on July 15, 2011 at 6:22 PM

A church which has statements, derived from its founder, that the Papacy is the Anti-Christ, is living in the past for sure, but it is no comparison to Jeremiah Wright’s church which believes America is the true Anti-Christ and an enemy to be overcome, which his disciple grande is doing a damn good job at.

But, I do think Bachmann needs to be less coy about her reason for leaving WELS.

TXUS on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM

S-wag: Why don’t you like her?

CW on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Sorry…

… hording food and energy have left me a little lite.

Seven Percent Solution on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Key West Reader on July 15, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I can’t put my finger on why I don’t like her, I just know I don’t. I don’t trust her. It’s just a gut instinct that tells me she’s not the one.

scalleywag on July 15, 2011 at 6:27 PM

There’s just no way she wins a general against obama. She’s too wacky.

WisCon on July 15, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Fail?

You know, the right candidate could take down Obooba with an empty paper towel roll.

stefanite on July 15, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Sure. We could get hit by a giant asteroid tomorrow or we might not.

Yep, we sure could. Except that the asteroid is extremely unlikely whereas Bachmann’s chances in the poll really could go either way. Want me to lie to you and pretend to the contrary to make you feel better, Nick, even though I’m totally right in the post?

Allahpundit on July 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Key West Reader on July 15, 2011 at 6:26 PM

LOL!.Nice post..:)

PS..Just picking..:)

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Sorry ’bout that.

Ergh.

Key West Reader on July 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Ugh. I DO NOT want Perry to have Bachmann as VP, you’re harshing my mellow, Deringer. ;)

I’d say Perry/Rubio…but, I don’t want to lose him out of Florida…not sure…but, NO to Bachmann.

Minorcan Maven on July 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM

The hook of the post is Tobin’s story at Commentary, the premise of which is this is a “disappointing” report. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn Tobin has significant misgivings about Bachmann.

This isn’t an election where it’s more important to nominate a “true” conservative than it is to win – a 2nd term of Obama will be “that bad.”

BD57 on July 15, 2011 at 6:31 PM

The outcome of the upcoming presidential election will not have anything to do with who raised how much. Hussein Obama can raise 50 kazillion dollars and he would lose to a GOP candidate who raised five dollars.

People are fed up with Captain Phony. Not even the LSM can save him this time around.

fogw on July 15, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Yawn! I won’t vote or contribute to someone who has
primarily a non record.

I won’t vote for a liberal, rino under any circumstances or a conservative without
executive experience. I hope I am done with holding my nose
while voting for a less than qualified candidate.

Amjean on July 15, 2011 at 6:34 PM

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM

one of my best friends belongs to the Lutheran Church of the Reformation. LCR shares WELS views on Catholicism…and the LCR also dislikes Jews.
*Being that I’m a Jew turned Catholic my friend obviously disagrees w/ her ‘synod’ on BOTH issues*

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Romney out-raised Bachmann by 450%. Proof she is considered 2nd tier.

Amadeus on July 15, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Can you see Bachmann in a standoff with Putin? Or telling the Syrian dictator to step down? Or dealing with an oil crisis in the gulf? What regard would foreign leaders give her? A chuckle is my guess. I haven’t heard any ideas from her about solving unemployment or the debt crisis except to say no way will she vote to up the debt limit. She’s not known for having done anything extraordinary and during these times don’t we need someone extraordinary?

scalleywag on July 15, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I will vote for anyone not Obama in the General…the primaries is where we can afford to be picky. America will not survive a second 4 yr term of Obama, and I pray we won’t have to test that theory.

Minorcan Maven on July 15, 2011 at 6:37 PM

At this point she is the not Romney candidate. Heck, even Cain had decent numbers for a while. Either Perry or Palin will be the not Romney if they get in and Bachmann is done.

huckleberryfriend on July 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM

debg on July 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

that has to be costing her a lot of money. Sounds like desperation too me or classic rookie mistakes. You bother someone that much and it turns people off.

As far as the reason the GOP took back the house. Remind me again who Bachmann campaigned for, funded their campaign and took risks to pick out unknown TEa party candidates?

that really just is absurd on its face. Bachmann is lucky she doesn’t have any real competition yet. But I think her luck runs out soon.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Pat Robertson won an Ames straw poll once.

Just sayin’

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:39 PM

huckleberryfriend on July 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM

i think it wll be a three person race. Palin, Perry and Mitt.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Pat Robertson won an Ames straw poll once.

Just sayin’

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:39 PM

oh yeah forgot about that. Bachmann if she were smart should pivot and start campaigning in NH.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:41 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I am also a Catholic, and I think her decision to leave that church was purely political.

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM

If Perry gets in, Perry and Romney. Palin won’t get in. And if she does she’ll get a lot of laughs but not enough votes to make it passed SC.

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Now, she has one major problem and a minor problem — that could become a major problem — both of which she can do something about, and one minor one that she can’t.

Major problem: Rollins. “Promote” him to “special advisor” or something else, but get him the hell out of there.

Minor problem that could turn major: Gaffage. A candidate is in a game, like chess or blackjack. You’ve got to think two or three or plays down the line before making a move or taking a hit. In a campaign, you’re moves or takes are often done with your tongue, so pause and analyze before flapping it.

Minor problem two: Husband. I’m sorry, but he’s definitely got an effeminate voice, which probably helps him in his effort to identify/help men “pray away the gay”, if that’s something that can be done. But, it is what it is, and he needs to be kept in the deep background, I mean as the silent but devoted spouse who is so busy in his good works that there’s very little time for TV or radio.

TXUS on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

these are really terrible numbers. And while Allah says it was 18 days. Bachmann was cmapaign and pushing her fundraising (the first 2 million) that she transferred over after she announced for months. So Bachmann had the full quater to fund raise.

Politco reported that her one money bomb bomed last month. they were shooting for $250,000 they came in less than that. I don’t think the media can destory or create a candidate no matter how hard they try. foxnews may be pushing bachmann 24/7 but I don’t think many people are biting.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

*past SC

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

i think it wll be a three two person race. Palin, Perry and Mitt.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Reality time.

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Reality time.

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

You’re the gatekeeper to reality now?

Now Dance For Me.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Even though Bachmann will probably not get the nomination, she still scares the crap out of the progressives. Her fundraising over that 18 days is very impressive. The test will be to see if she can keep it up. She is clearly the candidate the Tea Party prefers and no other politician’s future is as hopeful as hers (maybe Perry).

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 6:50 PM

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I’m about to shock you by saying…I agree.
It was obviously a political move. If she didn’t like Catholics before-she probably hasn’t had some sort of epiphany in a month.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Now Dance For Me.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Pasties or tassels?

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Well obviously, it wasn’t “early enough”.

tencole on July 15, 2011 at 6:55 PM

I’m about to shock you by saying…I agree.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Holy freaking Batman, we agree ….

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 6:55 PM

I can’t say i have anything bad to say about Bachmann it’s just she seems to come across as desperate and or frantic to me.

heshtesh on July 15, 2011 at 6:56 PM

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 6:50 PM

^^^ Inject with thorazine and leave on couch for three days.

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Pasties or tassels?

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Tassels.

Begin.

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Best I can figure to the higher donations for Obama than anybody else is that the Dems don’t have to wait to decide who they give money to. For most people, its too early to throw your lot in with anybody. I certainly wouldn’t donate to anyone right now. That or there’s a hell of a lot of Palin people waiting for her to jump in.

jimmy the notable on July 15, 2011 at 6:59 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 6:43 PM

What world do you live in? Perry hurts Mitt not Palin. a Perry entrance into the race makes Palin 100% likely to get in. It opens up a straight pathway to the nomination for her as Perry takes the ABP conservative vote away from Bachmann and Mitt. And Mitt, Perry and Bachmann battle for 2nd third and fourth place.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Ron Paul out raised Bachmann though?

You forgot to mention that!

Spathi on July 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Spathi on July 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Okay. Who the hell let Spathi in?

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Palin > Bachmann.

Brian1972 on July 15, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Reality time.

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

man you ABPers are living in delusion and desperation. Perry is the best thing Palin could ask for. I hope he runs it gives Palin a clear path.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:02 PM

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Was it Bachmann who took the heat from surveyor symbols on the um, targeted races website? Nope, that was Palin who went all out on the 2010 races, not Bachmann. How about that Beck 8/28 rally? MB set up a podium under the trees and spoke to passersby. The photos tell the truth. Bachmann is a media push.

debg on July 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM

heshtesh on July 15, 2011 at 6:56 PM

starting to look that way. But I think she comes across as astroturfed.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Inject with thorazine and leave on couch for three days.

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 6:57 PM

You just can’t stop obsessing on me can you….does your grammy know that I have replaced her in your head? You better not tell her or she wont let you have a night light any longer.

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Bachmann is a media push.

debg on July 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM

the more I see the more I see astroturf.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Theater manager in Phoenix reports “Only Harry Potter beating ‘The Undefeated’… #undefeated #gameon #fightlikeagirl #Phoenix #AZ

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I still want to see how many contributors made up the two million she raised in that 17 day period. Anyone see that # yet?

heshtesh on July 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

You mention “Grammy” alot in your posts. Why the fixation on Grandmothers?

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

^^^ Up thorazine dosage to 25mg. Place back on couch

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Heavy medication required.

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Yeah, yeah, I know. Every event that has ever occurred or ever will is a true sign that SP will rise to power. She will get in the race at the optimal moment, because she is the omniscient prefect one. If Perry gets in it will be to the immense benefit of SP’s campaign. Ditto if he doesn’t. If a meteor strikes the city hall in Ames it will be a sign of the unstoppable juggernaut that is SP. If one doesn’t that too will be a sign of the same. So it is written, so it shall unfold.

Seriously, I worry about what will become of you when she breaks your heart and says no she won’t run.

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Everyone will notice that her main, and often, only critics on hotair threads are the known palin operatives. Criticism of Bachmann is fair, but when it comes almost exclusively from the Sarah Palin cheering section, the criticism itself is astroturfed.

keep the change on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Bachmann has done some campaigning in South Carolina and New Hampshire..I am impressed so far..:)

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

And Dear Leader’s raised about $86 million in the last three months.

Dr. ZhivBlago on July 15, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Yes, Obama has already had dozens of fundraisers in the last few months, on average of 2-3 a week….it’s his “second job” if you ask me.
He has a huge one coming up on “his birthday” with the Hollywood bigwigs.

This election ain’t gonna be about money though, Obama has to run on a record now….and there’s no amount of money that can change that horrid thing.

tencole on July 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM

keep the change on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Be careful and don’t poke the hive..

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Now that was funny. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

sherry on July 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM

fogw on July 15, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Schadenfreude on July 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

keep the change on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

MENSA called, they said don’t bother applying.

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I had high hopes for the Tea Party Caucus in the House when I first heard of it.

I thought if done correctly, it could be a genuine grassroots presence on Capitol Hill, with regular hearings about the topics the Tea Party are concerned about, with a mixture of Tea Party activists from around the country and various experts on those issues such as economists, historians and so forth.

Since then, I have been very disappointed with that effort.

All I have heard about it since is that Bachmann invited Justice Scalia and Mark Levin to give a couple of talks to the Caucus members about the Constitution.

That’s it.

I can’t even see what that was about because it was never made public as far as I know.

I am now of the inclination that the critics I argued with at the time were right, and my optimism was unfounded.

It appears that was a vanity exercise for raising Bachmann’s profile among the Tea Party, and not much else.

Anyone disagree with my assessment?

Brian1972 on July 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

ATLANTA IS A SOLD OUT SHOW!!!! WE SOLD OUT AN HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW!!!!

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

You mention “Grammy” alot in your posts. Why the fixation on Grandmothers?

portlandon on July 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Clearly you guys live with your grammies. No parent would let you behave in the way you do. Obsessing over someone on the internet? Hahahahaha!!!

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Oh, just one more point. There is no ABP vote! There are no ABPers because nobody but a small, fanatical following of hers takes her the least bit seriously. I know you see the world as good (Palin fanatics) and evil (Palin haters) but the real world is busy looking at real options while you dead enders and true believers hold out for her political resurrection.

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

and when she does, will your head explode?

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Flavor of the month

AUH2O on July 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I have some shiney objects in my hand will that help?

heshtesh on July 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Up thorazine dosage to 25mg. Place back on couch

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

You don’t have to drug yourself to cease obsessing over me. Just step away from your ‘puter and see if your grammy will make you some warm milk and cookies.

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

and when she does, will your head explode?

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

No, will just vote for her.

Schadenfreude on July 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

and when she does, will your head explode?

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

In that unlikely event, no. I told you, she has no chance so it maters not. I simply give her the credit to know it as well and not beclown herself with a pathetic effort.

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! The delusional wing of the St Palin the Victimized congregation are a gold mine of snark material.

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:15 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

seriously. what are you 12? If a metor falls it benifits Palin that doesn’t even make sense. If Perry doesn’t run. It will make it tougher for Palin. Mitt will take the ABP vote all for himself. which part of this don’t you understand. Yuo as an ABP person hoping Perry runs should tell you where the Perry support is coming from. If you waste you vote on Perry instead of Mitt it will be for the plus of Palin. simple addition and subtraction. This isn’t rocket science.

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM

You’re funny.

Speaking of beclownment….

Brian1972 on July 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Be careful and don’t poke the hive..

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Exactly how do we avoid that? These loons live in a constant state of agitation. The slightest criticism of Palin or the simplest praise of any other candidate provokes a visceral response from them.

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:18 PM

csdeven on July 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

^^^ Patient resistant to IV sedatives. Recommend anesthesia.

darwin on July 15, 2011 at 7:18 PM

heshtesh on July 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Maybe so..Guess we will see..:)

Dire Straits on July 15, 2011 at 7:18 PM

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

ROFL.. Man you have lost it. good? evil? What the hell are you talking about. why are you trying to make Palin into some type of goddess. Are you a fanboyz of clash of the titans or something?

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM

keep the change on July 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Where is Geo, the lady with the fancy software to sort the numbers out for us? Will she have the guts tabulate this thread?

Knucklehead on July 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM

ATLANTA IS A SOLD OUT SHOW!!!! WE SOLD OUT AN HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW!!!!

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I’m also hearing about sell-outs in the CA, GA, TX, AZ, and CO locations.

idesign on July 15, 2011 at 7:20 PM

unseen on July 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I’m glad you have a sense of humor. It will help you to cope when Lady Achilles decides to stay on the beach.

MJBrutus on July 15, 2011 at 7:23 PM