Palin suggests August or September might be right for an announcement

posted at 10:45 am on July 14, 2011 by Tina Korbe

In case you missed the video of Sarah Palin on Sean Hannity’s show last night, which Allah posted in “Quotes of the Day,” Palin suggested in that appearance that August or September might be the right time to launch a campaign for the GOP presidential nomination.

“You know, August and September, you do have to start laying out a plan if you are to be one to throw your hat in the ring, so that’s basically the time frame,” Palin told Sean Hannity during an appearance Wednesday night on Fox News. …

Asked about her recent comment to Newsweek that she could win a general election, Palin said that while does believe that she could beat President Obama, she would also consider supporting another Republican candidate — if she felt that he or she met certain requirements that she looks for in a national leader.

“I’m not wholly confident that we have that field set yet, that that one individual is in the field,” Palin said. “So I’m still thinking about being one that would offer myself up in the name of service, knowing confidently that I have those commonsense, fiscally conservative, pro-private sector experience and ideas that can be put to good work for this country.”

Those provocative comments came amid her smart commentary on the debt ceiling debate, in which the former Alaska governor had harsh words to say about President Barack Obama’s executive ability, most notably, his seeming inability to prioritize properly.

“We cannot afford to back off and hand him a white flag saying, ‘Here Mr. President, we trust you, you take over, you do it’ because our president has failed in that area,” she continued.

And though there’s blame to go around, for Palin, the buck stops with Obama.

“Our president … essentially suggested the other day that he’s not able to prioritize, as the chief executive of our nation he can’t prioritize,” she stated.

Palin always appears to me in her best light in these Skype-like sessions on Fox, with an Alaskan backdrop behind her. While she wouldn’t have to fight the debt ceiling fight, her willingness to repeatedly comment on what has dominated headlines for weeks — and the way in which she has done it — stacks up well against the approaches of the other top-tier candidates and potential candidates. When she said she didn’t think it was “necessarily the case” that economic catastrophe would result if the debt ceiling isn’t raised, she didn’t sound nearly as firm as Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) did just days ago, when Bachmann flat-out said Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner was “wrong … wrong … wrong” about the threat of default … but neither did she seek to avoid the issue entirely, as Mitt Romney seems to be doing (with the possible exception of a Twitter tiff between his camp and Obama’s). As a result, she came across as highly in touch but still slightly removed from the fray, somehow simultaneously down-to-earth and sophisticated. Again, she always seems at her best against that Alaskan backdrop.

My favorite quote comes early in the interview: “Our country was built on a strong foundation of reward for work ethic and development of our natural resources and we have the complete opposite direction under Obama with both those cornerstones.”

Nothing better than when a politician brings it back to basics. And, I know, that’s what Palin is known for, but I thought she did it exceptionally well last night.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7

gh on July 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I’m in…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Please get help.

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

That was funny. Nailed it. You remind me of the commenter, fossten.

RepubChica on July 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM

gh on July 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Yep, me to. Hmmmm, is it a coincidence that we are seeing the meltdown of he/she the same time as The Won?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

OMG!!! csdeven is … The Won ???

Nah. Needs a bit more work on the narcissism.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Wow! Is csd, Moochelle? What an honor to have her anonymously posting at HA!///

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

cruel

gh on July 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

gh on July 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

However possibly accurate.

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 6:04 PM

The Mitt’s and Bahcmann’s of the world must have been out of class the day they taught about the tortise and the hare.

unseen

I wonder if they were in class the day they taught about Paul Revere?

xblade on July 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM

xblade on July 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Would that be the writings of Paul Revere himself or the poem “The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere”.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Hey, maybe you should write a piece on anti-Palin obsessives.

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM

The Pro Palin obsessives outnumber the antis 10 to 1.

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

The Pro Palin obsessives outnumber the antis 10 to 1.

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Really? And, yet, somehow, she doesn’t stand a chance…

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 6:26 PM

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Fair comment but I think it’s closer to 4 or 5 to 1.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Hey, maybe you should write a piece on anti-Palin obsessives.

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM
The Pro Palin obsessives outnumber the antis 10 to 1.

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Yet, all this wailing and gnashing of teeth about how her negatives are so high that she’s unelectable? Bit ironic, eh?

OnlyOrange on July 14, 2011 at 6:36 PM

The Pro Palin obsessives outnumber the antis 10 to 1.

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

No way. The anti’s have the insane prolific commenter csdeven. One pro-Palin comment is met by at least 15 anti-Palin comments by the insane one.

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

don’t let the thread die … we’re only at 512 comments yet

gh on July 14, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Cindy Munford

Hopefully the one that doesn’t teach that Paul Revere rang the bells to warn the British.

xblade on July 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM

xblade on July 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM

No one ever said Paul Revere rang the bell….

History
Colonial era
The house was built in 1725 by the town saddler, Rueben Brown. There is also a strong tradition that the house was the home of Peter Bulkeley, which is why the house is often referred to as the Peter Bulkeley / Reuben Brown House. The date contributed to Peter Bulkeley is 1667, which also marks the date of his marriage to Rebecca Wheeler. The evidence is still unclear whether or not the Bulkeley’s did build the house some 300 years ago. What historians can conclude is that the house was either completely updated or built by Rueben Brown in 1725. Most of the house’s present features where typical for houses from 1700 to 1730, which is why Reuben Brown is given the most of the credit for the house. Brown built the house to included a harness shop and a barn, for Brown was a saddler for the town. An original patriot, Brown equipped the Continental soldiers who fought in the Battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775. Brown was a captain of the Minutemen forces and because of his sympathies was on the British blacklist as one suspected of concealing munitions.

On the morning of April 19, 1775, the town was awoken by the town bell and a discharged gun to warn the townspeople the British were coming. Captain Brown, under the order of Major John Buttrick, galloped down Lexington road to report the news of the massacre in Lexington and the approach of the enemy. In all Brown rode more than 100 miles through the woods of the north shore to Boston and back to Concord. Captain Brown reported back to Major Buttrick as the Concord Minutemen prepared to face the British regulars. As the British marched into Concord it was Reuben Brown’s house they targeted first by looting his liveries and then by setting his barn on fire to prevent the minutemen from saddling up and retaliating. The fire was quickly extinguished and the barn and house survived the attack.

idesign on July 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

xblade on July 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Whatever, luckily your interpretation is taken with as much credence as the MSM.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM

I’ve seen comments on here suggesting that Palin is stringing folks along.

How is she doing that?

I can understand that people are anxious one way or the other, but look at what she’s said consistently. She’s made it very, very clear that she wasn’t going to rush in.

Now she’s given a deadline for when she will announce her intentions…August or September. Again…she’s being very straightforward.

powerpro on July 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

SCENARIO WHY PALIN QUIT.

If there is a 2 year state of limitations issue and she knew she was going to run then her “quitting”/resigning when she did was ‘PERFECT TIMING’.

If she had completed her term and left office 6 months ago she’d still be open to the 2 year statute into December or January of 2012 / 2013.

Just a thought. Has anyone considered that explanation?

PappyD61 on July 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

I like Palin. But I’m indifferent to anything she says about running until she actually mans up and announces one way or the other. Until then she is just sucking oxygen out of the room.

RAB on July 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Okay, I’m compelled to jump in here. (At some risk, since someone may see my specific response to a point made by RAB as proof that I am obsessed with RAB.

If Governor Palin is able to suck the oxygen out of a room she’s not in, I think it speaks volumes about the weak intake manifolds of the other candidates, rather than her own.

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

+100

idesign on July 14, 2011 at 7:08 PM

I have 20 English pounds in my wallet, about 30 Euro’s and 150 Swedish Krones, along with 200 Egyptian pounds.

Where shall I send it?

Knucklehead on July 14, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Reminded me of this:

I’ve got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas
I’ve got forty thousand French francs in my fridge.
I’ve got lots of lovely lire.
Now the Deutschmark’s getting dearer,
And my dollar bills would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money.
There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash.
Some people say it’s folly,
But I’d rather have the lolly.
With money you can make a splash.

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money.
(…Money, money, money, money.)
There is nothing like a newly minted pound.
(…Money, money, money, money.)
Everyone must hanker
For the butchness of a banker.
It’s accountancy that makes the world go ’round.
(‘Round, ’round, ’round.)
You can keep your Marxist ways,
For it’s only just a phase,
For it’s money, money, money makes the world go ’round.
(…Money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, moneeeeey!)

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM

idesign on July 14, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Thanks – it took me a while to come up with the “weak intake manifold” part – I just wish I could remember how to get the little trade mark symbol up there with it…
(I’m slow, and I drink; – it’s a curse!)

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

The Pro Palin obsessives outnumber the antis 10 to 1.

CW on July 14, 2011 at 6:23 PM

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

The top poster this thread is the anti-Palin obsessor csdeven with 54 posts. That’s over 10% by just one single anti-obsessor.

Out of the top five posters on this thread:

Two posters are anti-Palin.
Two posters are pro-Palin.
One poster is of the very moderate variety who learns toward Palin (neutral-Palin) but is undecided.

The total anti-Palin posts (bold) exactly equal those of the pro-Palin posts (italic).

54….anti-Palin (csdeven)
48….pro-Palin
43….neutral-Palin
30….pro-Palin
24….anti-Palin (KingGold)

So there is no way the ratio is 10:1

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Awesome!

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Just a thought. Has anyone considered that explanation?

PappyD61 on July 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

First time I’ve seen it. The reason Palin gave at the time she quit was perfectly adequate though.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM

(I’m slow, and I drink; – it’s a curse!)

mass righty on July 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Here you go….

idesign on July 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM

With Palin it isn’t a simple risk. Her loss to Obama is a foregone conclusion. Unless she has a sea change in her support, she cannot beat him. Period. Unfortunately for her, she will not effect that change before the law forces her to make a decision about a run for POTUS. There just is not enough time for her to change the minds of 56% of America.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Hey. Last. Month it was “she can’t change the minds of 66%”. E1venty1!!1!. She proceeds to drop 13% during her ‘senseless’ bus tour. So now your goal post is set at 56%. Move goalposts much?

If she jumps in, the bump will be worth another 10%. This will put her negatives in low to mid 40s and being that few will be neutral or unsure about her, her positives will either tie or be greater than the negs. But I’m sure you’ll find a new excuse why she’s unelectable. E1venty1!!1!!

AH_C on July 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Good one massrighty.

Its a zero sum game; the back benchers just have lousy pneumatics.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

That moderate crack better not have been me. /

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM

So there is no way the ratio is 10:1

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

The original assertion was the number of posters not the number of posts. It’s natural that the number of posts pro and con balance. However csdeven tends to post about itself at least as much as it posts about Palin and it’s rather unfair to put KingGold in the same category.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM

OMG. Your powers of discernment are unmatched.

I didn’t want to reveal certain identities and subject them to possible guilt by association with unrepentant cultists. However if you wish to remain anonymous, Munford, well that’s gonna cost some coin, girl. Hehe. :)

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Oh well, that’s what I get for running my mouth. Or keyboard, as the case may be.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Explain to the group how the following comment has any hint of Palin hate in it…..

Okay.

Dear Half Term Chick:

for the sake of Pete, get in! SNL is not the same without you. And losing every state will finally get rid of you from politics for good.

hanzblinx on July 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Bolded for your convenience. I can almost see the spittle flying…..

tom on July 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM

So there is no way the ratio is 10:1

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM

He must be from Chicago, where they’re used to voting early and often…

OnlyOrange on July 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

OnlyOrange on July 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I landed at O’Hare once … one benefit of Obama’s presidency is that I’ve learned so much about the Chicago’s culture.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Wow! Is csd, Moochelle? What an honor to have her anonymously posting at HA!///

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

No, but there are similarities: Moochelle has a big a$$ and csd is a big a$$.

You have to wonder what motivates someone to spend an entire day on a thread trashing another person. Obviously a pretty pathetic existence. Either an old retired guy looking for attention (probably the case), someone who is unemployed or a screw-off spending the day on HA instead of working.

bw222 on July 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Don’t make fun of our airport, it is rather nice and compact compared to others.

Does this post put me in the anti-Palin group?

Knucklehead on July 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Knucklehead on July 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Was not making fun. I had to change planes … tried the pizza … it was ok … but I suppose the airport is not the best place to test the cuisine.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Just a thought. Has anyone considered that explanation?

PappyD61 on July 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

The explanation has been in the public domain and was raised even before her resignation. The timing of her resignation might well have been based more on the legal constraints of a POTUS run than most other factors thrown into the mix; or at least that constraint imposed itself on her timing more than most believe.

Granted bankruptcy can weigh heavy on ones soul but if I know anything about Palin at all it’s that she is a long range planner with a great eye for the big picture.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:06 PM

RAB on July 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

The thing is, if Palin sucks all the oxygen out of the room by not saying if she’s running or not, how much more would be sucked out if she says she IS running? See how it works? The only acceptable thing for her to do is to say flat out she’s NOT running.

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Any more of these little nuggets and i’ll be a full-blown Palinista.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM

54….anti-Palin (csdeven)…
24….anti-Palin (KingGold)

So there is no way the ratio is 10:1

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

These 2 alone account for 78 posts in this thread alone? Good. Lord. And they say “Palinistas” are obsessive.

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

+ A Trillion

(I honestly don’t know how many zeroes are in a trillion ~ because… I don’t wanna know). ♫ ♪ LALALALLALALALALALALA I can’t hear you ♪♫

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Any more of these little nuggets and i’ll be a full-blown Palinista.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Come on in! The water’s fine ;~)

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM

bw222 on July 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

H/She is a big Romney apologist. Don’t take their word that they don’t like Romney now. It’s probably a ROmney paid troll. Their full blown mission is to destroy Sarah which means they don’t believe their own spin that she is unelectable.

promachus on July 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Come on in! The water’s fine ;~)

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Well, I saw her first when she sent a video in to the late late show to support Craig Ferguson’s quest for honorary citizenship … I think that was more than a year before McCain picked her. However, I will try to avoid the disease until she’s sworn in.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM

gh on July 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I saw ehr at the same time and first read abt her in the weekly standard profile the did. Then started reading more about her and there were already blogs to draft her as veep. By the time she was picked, she was already my choice but I wasn’t thinking much one way or the other. Just hoping somebody would prevent Obama. When she cam on board, I was thrilled but when she really slapped Obama down, she had my undying gratitude. So far, she has been the only effective critic of Obama and for that reason alone, she deserves to run against him and win. I support her whole heartedly and Perry n Guiliani are my distant second choices in the unlikely cases that she doesn’t run. I will not support Romney or Bachmann in any shape or form.

promachus on July 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

He’s on my “Do Not Respond” list, he/she is Looney Tunes.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Awwww…poor wittle Cindy…..if you whine enough, maybe your grammy will make you some warm milk and cookies.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Don’t you see? You’re again on a Palin thread and you claim that people who respond to your comments are obsessed with you.

Everyone but you can see you’re the one obsessed, with Palin and yourself.

darwin on July 14, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Then respond to the content of the comments and not to me. You cannot because you are obsessed with me.

Lets put it to the test shall we……I dare you to only respond to political comments with political comment.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Cindy is a level-headed and sensible baromoter here at HA. The fact that you have to mock her is proof of your weird instability…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I will not support Romney or Bachmann in any shape or form.

promachus on July 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I hope you would support them over Obama in the general.

gh on July 14, 2011 at 8:33 PM

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Hahahahaha!!! You spend all that time counting the comments from other HA members to prove you are so obsessed with others that you simply cannot stick to the topic of the thread…..IE Palin.

While you are spending all that time obsessing over people you will never meet, try counting how many comments you delusional Palin fans have posted. You will find that the comments we leave are simply responses to you. And since we cannot possible answer every insult from you while you’re in your mutual circle jerk attack mode, it will be proven that you people have left many more comments.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Worse; some would only accept if she:
1. Declines to run
2. States that she will never run, in any upcoming presidential election.
3. Publicly admits that the reason for her not running is that she is unelectable and polarizing.

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Cindy is a thin skinned crybaby that cannot abide those who don’t fawn over her. She left level-headed reasonable commentary the day she started obsessing over me.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I appreciate your support and lovely complements but who cares what that loon says about anyone. How many other commenters have generated a monetary pool for even a short reprieve from their comments?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Cindy is loved here.

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I see your mutual circle jerk with your fellow Palin fans is still in full swing.

Did you count up the combined comments from your circle jerk group and compare it to the number that you say is obsessive?

Yeah, I know you wont.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM

54….anti-Palin (csdeven)…
24….anti-Palin (KingGold)
So there is no way the ratio is 10:1
Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I see both of them in place of willferrell and that Reilly actor in

” stepbrothers”

total dorks

Sonosam on July 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Cindy is loved here.

massrighty on July 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM

She is still a thin skinned crybaby.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Come on in! The water’s fine ;~)

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I’m in… for one reason only. She’s the only GOP “rock-star” who has repeatedly demonstrated that she’ll go toe-to-toe with Obama or any other liberal…

There’s several “stars in the making” such as Rubio, Jindal, West, etc., but none have the “draw” (whether positive or negative) that she does. We simply must wrest this country back from the entrenched politicians in DC or we’ll plunge off into the abyss. We must complete what was begun in 2010 while we have the chance. Right now, there’s enough Dems and Indies feeling the effects of this recession/depression that we have one chance in 2012 to pull this country back from the brink. If we don’t and Obamacare comes into effect, adding those bills to the deficits, we’re done…

We must put forth the spokesperson who can draw the attention of an ill-informed, yet unrestive populace, and keep hammering until we get the message across. If people would simply listen to what’s she saying rather than how she says it, or how the MSM tells them to react to it, she makes a hell of a lot of practical sense…

IMO, the primaries may be difficult because she scares the hell out of entrenched RNC-Republicans also since they can’t control her. But, if she can make that hurdle, she’ll beat Obama to a pulp if the Republican machine will get behind her…

OnlyOrange on July 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM

I hate to be the one to break it to you crybaby, but no one forces you to read any comments. At the bottom of every comment is the name of the person. All you have to do is look at the name before you read it. Then you wont be so @ssbroke.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Maybe one of them is murkowski paying of the debt

?

Sonosam on July 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

A very classy barometer at that. Her compass needle points always in the direction of decency, except she can get wild on those QOTD threads along with DS. :)

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I see you were away for a short time. Was mom changing your diaper?

Knucklehead on July 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM

You are a certifiable fool and lunatic.
I doubt psychiatric care and rubber rooms could help you.
I hope your caretaker has the appropriate tools…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Ok D-bag. Keep pushing it and the gloves are coming off.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I hope your caretaker has the appropriate tools…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM

That is some weak obsessiveness dude. Watch a few of the more committed csdeven obsessives for some tips. If you try really hard you might just get an honorable mention.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Ok D-bag. Keep pushing it and the gloves are coming off.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Hahahahaha!!! I knew I could count on you to show the others how to express the depth of their obsessions with me.

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

You aren’t suppose to talk about that. What happens on QOTD stays on QOTD!!!!

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Lolz.
CS is unhinged and divorced from reality darlin’
We are all obsessed with her… ///

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Palin fan dance alert!
She’s showing a little more ankle and the ‘nistas are loving it!

Oh, she is going to break some hearts!

chumpThreads on July 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM

promachus on July 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I hear you. I am a Hillary refugee who finally came to her senses ~ about the Dems and Hillary. I actually have B0 to thank for that. Though I didn’t much care for McCain, I nevertheless vowed I would vote for him after what the Dems did. The night before he announced his pick I researched everyone on his short list. The others meant nothing to me. Didn’t speak to me at all. Once I read about Palin, however, I knew immediately and I prayed he would pick her because she was everything I wanted in a candidate. I couldn’t believe it! I went to see her speak in Carson, CA ~ already sold on her ~ and that was it for me. I’ve never felt such enthusiasm in a crowd, and I never felt so comfortable supporting anyone before. Every candidate I’ve supported in the past gave me certain reservations, but many times I just held my nose and voted thinking they were the best we could get. I don’t feel that with Palin. I was momentarily disappointed when I heard she was resigning ~ I mean literally, momentarily ~ but then I saw her speech and I knew she did the right thing. I never doubted for a minute (maybe a wee second) that she would come back stronger than ever before, and I do not doubt even for a second that she’s going to run, and that she’s going to win. And, everyday, more and more people are waking up to who the real Sarah Palin is and not the caricature the MSM has been peddling. I do believe our best days are ahead of us.

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Oops. I forgot; loose lips sink ships. Good thing you use a pseudonym. :)

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Lolz.
CS is unhinged and divorced from reality darlin’
We are all obsessed with her… ///

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Awwww iddnt that tute! Cindy started the fight with me weeks ago and now that she can’t handle the heat, you come to her rescue!

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Good thing you use a pseudonym. :)

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I know, right?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I’m in…
OnlyOrange on July 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Yay! And you’re so right. She is the only one who will not back down, who will call 0 on his sh!t and honestly, IF he allows debates with her (I honestly don’t think he will), I think she will make him cry ~ or make him storm off the stage in a little baby huff. That is what so much of this PDS is on the blogs, I’m sure. I think it’s directed from the WH because they cannot let her be his opponent. McCain was the perfect opponent for him because McCain is a spineless wimp, except… he did choose Sarah I think against the advice of his brilliant advisors, so maybe he’s more passive aggressive than spineless.

greeneyedconservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:00 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Sort of sad. How are you doing? Has the chance of flooding passed?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I’m not the one that counted them, drooling lunatic.

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Not yet. I just tried calling yo in FL.

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM

csdeven on July 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

No, but your obsessive garbage still gunks up a thread. No one reads all of them completely, trust me. You post the same junk 300 times per Palin thread.

ddrintn on July 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I’m not in Florida. Did you need something specific?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Right now I’m outside watching a fashion show that I stumbled upon during my walk. The ladies are O so fine.

Once I get off this iPhone I have decide how much the crack in csdevens gnarly azz needs to be lengthened to accommodate another a-hole that shall be torn at my pleasure.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Yeah, Watch out for that loon, darlin’

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I thought you really tried to call me on the phone.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I thought you really tried to call me on the phone.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I tried. Glad you aren’t so easy to find.
Thank The Lord.

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM

You can email me at OmahaConservative@yahoo.com

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM

That’s so sweet. Remember only the only the object of the obsessed have problems in the movies and we are all the obsessees.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM

I have always included you and hawkdriver et al in my prayers. I love good people who care about my republic…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Prayers are always appreciated and needed.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Yep. Please include me…

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

OmahaConservative on July 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Always!!!!

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Dear Lord. I just figured out who csdeven is: a poster with multiple identities, last known as Flickering Flame.

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Speaking of Palin-obsessive trolls…

The letter, consisting of cut-and-paste words, says that if Palin didn’t announce by the non-existent date of April 31 that she would not run for office, “you will be cleaning Willows brain cells off your clothes.” It is signed “Hollow Point” and mailed from southeastern Pennsylvania, which the Christys say is nowhere near McAdoo. They also say the handwriting on the envelope is nothing like Shawn Christy’s, who submitted copies of the letter and envelope, along with a letter he wrote to Palin in the past to compare hand writing.

…”Hollow Point” wouldn’t happen to be related to the Palin-deranged Hollowpoint who posts on Hot Air, would he?

steebo77 on July 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I don’t recognize that name. Did Flickering Flame think everyone was obsessed the him/her also?

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 10:28 PM

kingsjester on July 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM

csdeven has been posting here for a long time … on what do you base your claim ?

gh on July 14, 2011 at 10:28 PM

steebo77 on July 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

I am sure it is just a coincidence. Our Hollowpoint doesn’t seem deranged.

Cindy Munford on July 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM

steebo77 on July 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

That can’t be our HP. Our HP spends “zero minutes per day” thinking about Palin. /

ps: Note, its a joke. Not suggesting anyone on HA would do such a thing with no other facts than the odd coincidence of a name. It might however open up a trail of investigation that may or may not run cold.

Geochelone on July 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM