Over PETA pouting, celebrate National Hot Dog Month

posted at 12:50 pm on July 14, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Full disclosure: I actually don’t like hot dogs. But I very adamantly approve of the all-American tradition of grilling out on summer nights and, so, find it highly appropriate that July just happens to be National Hot Dog Month. Some folks, however, have a problem with that (bet you can guess who!).

Wearing only strategically-placed lettuce leaves, PETA’s Lettuce Ladies handed out free veggie chili dogs to celebrate National Veggie Dog Day.

The girls stood under a sign that read  “Go Green-Go Veg” in response to National Hot Dog Month.

According to PETA, meat not only causes life-threatening health conditions and animal suffering, but also greenhouse-gas emissions, water pollution and land degradation.

The Capitol Hill veggie-dog-hand-out prompted UPI.com to compile a slide show of the most outrageous PETA protests of the past — and it turns out quite a few of them involve pretty bare bodies. Makes you wonder how many PETA followers buy into the animal-rights gig and how many just buy into their own animal instincts.

That’s it, really — that’s what’s always bothered me about PETA. Human beings should be responsible stewards of the earth, should treat animals ethically. But the distinction between humans and animals should also be preserved — and all too often PETA seems to act as though no difference exists at all or even to prioritize animals over people. After all, a dog doesn’t even know it’s a dog. The veggie dogs, if voluntarily consumed, I’m actually OK with — probably a lot healthier, too, to judge by the Lettuce Ladies, who, I have to admit, looked a whole lot better than Lady Gaga in her meat dress.

Comments

And chili doesn’t?!?!?!

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 12:52 PM

There’s a place for all God’s creatures………

……right next to the potatoes and gravy.

cartooner on July 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

ladyingray on July 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

PETA – People Embarrassing the Tidewater Area.

[HQ in Norfolk]

NMRN123 on July 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Full disclosure: I actually don’t like hot dogs.

Reminds me of an old Steve Martin standup comedy bit:

“I love hot dogs. And you can get a hot dog practically anywhere, so it’s easy for me to eat right. But people come up to me and they say ‘Oh, don’t eat hot dogs. They have weird things in them’ but that’s ok because I love animal lips. And you know rat feces is just about one my favorite things.”

Doughboy on July 14, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I was actually planning to have a salad for lunch today. But after reading this, I’ve changed my mind … I’ll enjoy a juicy hot dog in honor of the PETA ladies.

Remember … EATAPETA Day is every March 15.

aunursa on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

The girls stood under a sign that read “Go Green-Go Veg” in response to National Hot Dog Month.

They may as well just come right out and make it “Go Veg-Get Vag”, because it’s pretty obvious they are just using sex-sells tactics.

Abby Adams on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I thought we were done with Weiner threads…

Seven Percent Solution on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

If those two gals are gloving up for my next prostate exam, either one of them would take a bit of the sting out of turning my head and coughing.

BuckeyeSam on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

One thing I will say about PETA. Unlike most liberal organizations, theirs is full of hotties.

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Temple Grandin has won awards from PETA even though she’s not an animal rights crusader. I still loathe PETA with every fiber of my being, but some of you interested in animal welfare (as opposed to Animal Rights) might be interested in her work.

gryphon202 on July 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Just for this, I’m eating an extra hot dog at every cookout I attend this summer.

Good Lt on July 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Wow, those ladies really make me want to eat veggies!

Just the ones they are wearing, of course. I’ll gladly eat those right off of them! Then I can show them the wonders of meat, and just how good it can make them feel.

Or at least I would, if I wasn’t married already. ;)

wearyman on July 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

The PETA gals are skimpily dressed, but I was hoping for naked. :|

I love animals. They’re delicious.

“I’m a vegetarian. Not because I love animals. It’s because I hate vegetables”.
Steven Wright

Paul-Cincy on July 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM

PETA is an excuse for pretty girls to dress as little as necessary and show themselves in public.

Poorman’s Playboy magazine.

In DC a few years ago, after a snowstorm, a group of PETA babes showed up naked but “wearing” a sign that covered their mid section.

Caused a traffic jam.

I hope they keep up their good works.

65droptop on July 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

They understand that celebrating National Hot Dog Month is optional, right? And why do vegetarians always flavor their imitation foodstuffs like meat?

Fallon on July 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

a slide show of the most outrageous PETA protests of the past

Very nice. Thanks!

pedestrian on July 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

wearyman on July 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Give that man a cupie doll!

CurtZHP on July 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Meat is murder!
Tasty, tasty murder!

A good time starts with a grilled Hebrew National dog sitting in a bun with mustard and ketchup and some chopped onions and a hint ‘o relish followed by a Kobe style beef cheeseburger with lettuce, onion, tomato and a hint of steak sauce with grapes and mellon on the side. Unsweetened iced tea with lemon to wash it down with!

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I think a lot of these women join PETA jsut as an excuse to slut it up.

Trust me, the guys looking at yoru desply are there to look at your goodies, not your message.

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Does NOW approve of PETA’s use of sex to sell their beliefs?

WashJeff on July 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

And I bet that everyone of those women have major relationship issue. Plus, everytime you go out to eat…drama. If you go over to friends house…drama.

After age 30, liberal women were on my “Do Not Fly” list. I just couldn’t take it any more.

Oil Can on July 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

They understand that celebrating National Hot Dog Month is optional, right?
Fallon on July 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

For liberals, nothing is optional. Either they claim something is being forced on you (like public displays of religious faith), or they they think nothing of forcing their position on you. The utter hypocrisy and lack of logic of this is lost on them.

CurtZHP on July 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I know I am not the first to mention that Hot Air comment section, needs a Like option.

” I always remind people from outside our state that there’s plenty of room for all Alaska’s animals — right next to the mashed potatoes.” Sarah Palin, Going Rogue.

Dr Evil on July 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

PETA kills dogs. I hate, loathe and despise PETA.

rbj on July 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM

That’s the only positive thing about PETA.

Vashta.Nerada on July 14, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Those chicks are hottttttt.

nickj116 on July 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Give that man a cupie doll!

CurtZHP on July 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I wonder what it says about me that after I wrote my post, I started thinking of all those “outtake” lines that Burgess Meredith delivers right at the end of “Grumpy Old Men”?

“Come back to my place and I’ll show you my spicy pepperoni!”

wearyman on July 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Full disclosure: I actually don’t like hot dogs.

My guess is you’ve only experienced the boiled Oscar Mayer wiener. They taste like…well, boiled hotdogs.

I recommend you head down to a ballpark, I think you’re local to Nationals Park in DC, and try one there. They cook up Hebrew National dogs. Make sure you get one thats been on the grill for about 8 weeks.

Now thats a real “mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm”

Or try a Chicago style dog, fully loaded.

BobMbx on July 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM

The closer to the bone…

… the sweeter the meat!

Seven Percent Solution on July 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Those chicks are hottttttt.

nickj116 on July 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I bet Tina would look better in one of those outfits. Perhaps on her next TEMS appearance. Tina?

gh on July 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I look at those pictures and I begin to wonder if PETA members are actually into some weird sexual deviances involving enslavement, torture and cannibalism. When you string all those photos together like that it looks more like a sexual freak show then a campaign to strip of us of the God given right to rule over the Earth.

NotCoach on July 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Chris Walken responds:

Do you enjoy eating hot dogs? I hope you won’t be put off by my frankness when I tell you that I absolutely love them. In fact, I enjoy no food item more than a freshly-boiled hot dog.

Now, I’ve done a lot of movies, and it’s true that I’ve worked with quite a few celebrities who did not share this opinion. I’m sorry to say that these people have always angered me. There are two types of people in this world: those who eat hot dogs whenever it is possible to do so, and those who opt to do other things with their free time.

Who do the latter think they are kidding? What pastime could be more rewarding than the consumption of hot dogs? I haven’t yet found one, and I don’t expect to in my lifetime.

Unlike other foods, hot dogs can be eaten at any time, in any place, and it is not necessary to cook them. Now, I ask you: Why not eat hot dogs? They are delicious. I carry a bag of hot dogs with me wherever I go. I eat them from the bag whenever I get the urge, regardless of the circumstances. When I make a movie, my hot dogs are my co-stars. If, in the middle of a scene, I decide I want to consume a hot dog, I do so. I waste the director’s time and thousands of dollars in film stock, but in the end, it is all worth it, because I enjoy eating hot dogs more than I enjoy acting.

This bothers some people. I was supposed to portray Batman, but when Tim Burton learned of my hot dog cravings, he asked Michael Keaton to wear the cape. To this day, I am peeved about this.

When we filmed The Dead Zone, I ate over 800 hot dogs a day. It was necessary. My character needed to come across as intense as possible, and I found the inspiration for that intensity in my intense love for hot dogs. The director, David Cronenberg, said that he would never work with me again. I kept eating hot dogs when the cameras were rolling, and that seemed to bother him. I say f*ck him. He doesn’t even like hot dogs.

I would like to end by emphasizing once again that I really like to eat hot dogs. If any of you people disagree, I loathe you. I despise you. Not only that, but I also despise all your loved ones. I want to see them torn to pieces by wild dogs. If I ever meet you in person, I’ll smash your brains in with a f*cking bat. Then we’ll see who doesn’t like hot dogs.

Christien on July 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Just wondering…are they advocating for the elimination of all carnivores? Polar bears too?

BobMbx on July 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

If vegetarians love animals so much, why are they always eating their food?

mikeyboss on July 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

So they are Weiner Fans!

Ann on July 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM

PETA likes euthanasia for smart animals, but can’t stand the thought of eating dumb ones.

Count to 10 on July 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM

According to PETA, meat not only causes life-threatening health conditions

And then there’s the truth:

Travis Barker is eating meat for the first time in 25 years to recover from his plane crash injuries.

The former Blink 182 drummer – who has been a strict vegetarian for most of his life – was advised to change his diet after suffering third degree burns to his legs and torso when the jet he was travelling in crashed on take off in Columbia, South Carolina, last month.

I don’t know anything about the man or band, but I remembered the news article.

rogerb on July 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Grocery prices will make us all non-meat eaters before long. Bacon at $7.00/lb, 90% lean hamburger at $3.75/lb.

a capella on July 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Skanks.

Red Cloud on July 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

BobMbx on July 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Make it a buddha – “one with everything!”

JeffWeimer on July 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM

For the PETA folks:

If you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, what do you do?

BacaDog on July 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Pretty Excited about T and A

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I have always looked upon a group like PETA as being a prime reason why intelligent life from other worlds have never tried establishing communication with us.

The key word here is “intelligent”.

pilamaye on July 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Christien on July 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Loved that. Thanks.

Fallon on July 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Why can’t PETA do something useful for once like funding a few more spay/neuter clinics?

Chip on July 14, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Petulent
Eunuchs
Terrorizing
Americans

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:21 PM

If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Greek Fire on July 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM

You can’t tell me that the fat blonde chick in the video is a vegan.

esnap on July 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I tried getting ribs from a plant for barbecuing, it just didn’t work.

Bishop on July 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I would turn vegan for a few weeks in order to score that brunette in the picture, crazy ass vegan b!tch or not.

Alden Pyle on July 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

“Uhhhh, what were you saying, sweetheart? I was distracted by the ‘lettuce’ . . .”.

BigAlSouth on July 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Pretty
Tarts
Exhibiting
Asses

BacaDog on July 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Make it a buddha – “one with everything!”

JeffWeimer on July 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Heh.

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM

BacaDog on July 14, 2011 at 1:25 PM

I’m sayin’…

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM

a capella on July 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I’m thinking that you will see rampant illegal hunting before you see people turning to vegetarianism. Frankly, we could do with more hunting in our society.

Where I am we have literal HERDS of deer that grow almost unchecked due to suburban anti-hunting ordinances. They destroy people’s gardens and cause accidents as people hit them.

A little bow hunting to thin the herd would actually help, but instead we are forced to use “deer contraceptives” (that don’t work for crap) or have the local police to “bait and shoot”, which comes with it’s own set of problems, including wasting taxpayer money.

wearyman on July 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Properly
Exposed
T and
A

Jaibones on July 14, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I agree Tina, but if I were there I would try one of their veggie dogs and admire their lettuce outfits.

Why isn’t PETA outraged over Lady Gaga? http://fashionopen.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/lady-gaga-meat-dress.jpg

Mr. Joe on July 14, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Vegetables – The Beach Boys

Christien on July 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM

PETA fancies themselves to be OK because they’re the Brave New World cutesy sort of fascists, not the Nineteen Eighty-Four meany kind.

Knott Buyinit on July 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Does NOW approve of PETA’s use of sex to sell their beliefs?

WashJeff on July 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

The angry lesbos that comprise NOW probably oogle the PETA babes like us guys do and get even angrier when the young ladies ignore the perverts from NOW and flirt with the guys. The PETA gals are cute but as smart as a bag of hammers.

Fallon on July 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Because the tofu -soy-whatever meat substitute either has no taste or tastes like c**p.

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

1. You are what you eat.
2. You eat vegetarians.
3. You are __________.

Kenosha Kid on July 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Cabbage Head – Kids in the Hall

Christien on July 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

People For The ETHICAL Treatment of Animals.

Someone explain to me the ethical standards of displaying smoking hot babes in lettuce leaves.

Maybe I’m missing some obscure point here.

pilamaye on July 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

How PETA Hurts Children

aunursa on July 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

There’s a place for all God’s creatures………

……right next to the potatoes and gravy.

cartooner on July 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I agree and would only add that one should eat veggies TOO. heh.

dogsoldier on July 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

A someone who likes to stay lean and ripped in the summer the hotdog bun puts me off more than the hotdog itself. Carbs kill 6-packs.

tommyboy on July 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Carbs kill 6-packs.
tommyboy on July 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Save the 6-packs! Bring them to my house………

BacaDog on July 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

PETA rallies against the exploitation of animals but has no problem exploiting women to further their own goals.

Desert Gardens on July 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Alden Pyle on July 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I bet if you cooked her a nice, thick, juicy steak she’d scarf it down faster than you can say “PETA Sucks” and you’d have your steak and be scoring as long as the grill has gas! Most of them fall into the M.A.W. category – Model-Actress-Whatever. They’ll take any “gig” in town with the goal of snagging a Sugar Daddy, preferably one that puts a ring on their finger.

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Organizations like PETA attract self-righteous jerks, easy-money enthusiasts, vandals who want to claim moral validation for their thuggery, and foolish people (commonly white suburban housewives and college professors) who buy the fake research and emotive propaganda. The folks behind PETA crave publicity–because this is what prompts the fools to send their money–and they know that the three basic campaigns guaranteed to get them in the news are: deplorable offensiveness (e.g., “Holocaust on Your Plate”), extreme idiocy (e.g., “sea kittens”), and naked girls. They rotate through these as much as they can, but the first two require a bit more work and creativity, so the latter is more frequent.

Seems? Co-founder Ingrid Newkirk famously said, “There’s no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They’re all animals.” (Washingtonian magazine, 1986)

VerbumSap on July 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Carrot juice is murder

gh on July 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM

This coming from the group that treats animals worse than those they accuse.

jawkneemusic on July 14, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I used to be a vegetarian and I used to support PETA’s cause until I learned of their horrible treatment of cats and dogs they deemed “unfit” to continue living. Screw them. Beef Burgers and Hotdogs FOR EVERYONE!

jawkneemusic on July 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Heck, they think lettuce leaves should have more rights than people.

Schadenfreude on July 14, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Or at least I would, if I wasn’t married already. ;)

Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself.

I R A Darth Aggie on July 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Animals needlessly suffer ONLY if we don’t have the right condiments, such as BBQ sauce or ketchup. If we don’t, then they died for nothing.

madmonkphotog on July 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I think they are wearing cabbage, not lettuce. Let me go check again and look a little more closely… ;-)

miConsevative on July 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Oh there are so many inappropriate hot dog jokes for those 2 ladies in the picture…..not.gonna.fall.for.it…..but it’s tough.

search4truth on July 14, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Sorry PETA… but the logic just doesn’t follow.

Lets take some PETA and generally assumed information and see if we can’t come to a conclusion.

1) Humans are just another type of animal.

2) All Animal are equal.

3) Humans are omnivores:

Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. … Source: The Vegetarian Resource Group.

4) Making an animal act in an unnatural fashion is torturing the animal.

∴ It would be torture to take away my hamburger.

I’m not saying all of those points are ones that I subscribe to (as I don’t) but a PETA follower would have to agree with all of them’; and the conclusion then logically follows.

Now either you have to remove #1, Humans aren’t animals… in which case we expect better of them because they are better and holding up treatment of animals to humans standards is stupid… no that won’t work.

#2 Only some animals deserve good treatment? Yeah, they fight against that one, unless someone has a reason to defend rats.

#3… Probably the only one they could argue against; but sourcing it as I did should cover that…
Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.

I’m not exactly picking someone they’d dismiss out of hand.

And #4 is their entire argument against house-pets isn’t it? Don’t I deserve equal animal rights here?

Clearly the conclusion is inescapable. Trying to take my cheeseburger away from me is like putting chickens in a Nazi concentration camp and making the poor kitten-fish suffocate.

And yes, I want fries with that.

gekkobear on July 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Breast… er, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, on thigh… er, rye bread. Yum.

Gotta stay foc-used…

karl9000 on July 14, 2011 at 3:26 PM

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Yep, they could make me want to eat a salad. Even toss one :-)

MJBrutus on July 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM

You know, you would think the greenies would be promoting “greenhouse” gasses. After all, what grows in greenhouses? Vegetation!

I eat a balanced diet, which includes lean meats. If God didn’t want us to consume animals, then why did He make them so delicious? ;)

Ms. Right on July 14, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I thought we were done with Weiner threads…

Seven Percent Solution on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

+73

malclave on July 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I am not a PETA person, but I have no problem with them promoting their views. It is a free country and people can take it or leave it for what it is. I would probably do anything for the ladies in the pic other than burning a flag or eating a veggie dog.

Southernblogger on July 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Meat is murder!
Tasty, tasty murder!

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Affirmative on the Hebrew National kosher beef dogs. I like mine with chili and sharp cheddar. They are a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. Never had a Kobe beef cheeseburger. Already over my credit limit.

SKYFOX on July 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM

There is nothing more “American” than a Hebrew National Hot Dog.

bannedbyhuffpo on July 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I love hot dogs, eat them all the time. I prefer Hebrew Nationals and buy them when they are on sale. Mustard/saurkraut/onions yummmmm….

kringeesmom on July 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Probably not. They’re probably paid protesters.

tom on July 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM

SKYFOX on July 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM

SKYFOX:

I came across these “Kobe style” beef patties put out by a farm in Oregon in my grocery store. Pack of two for $8.00. I know it’s steep but I gave them a try once and they were great! According to the butcher they do all the nice things to the cows as they do over in Japan but trademarks and such means they have to call it “Kobe style”. I wouldn’t buy them for a backyard bash but I have a pack of two in my freezer for a special occasion.

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I love hot dogs, eat them all the time. I prefer Hebrew Nationals…

kringeesmom on July 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

My family loves hot dogs. I grill them over mesquite at least a couple times a month for dinner. Toasted Columbo sourdough rolls with two Nathan’s per roll. Awesome.

Nathan’s grills WAY better than Hebrew National. The skin on the HN dogs scorches quickly over mesquite coals. Nathan’s cooks perfectly, browning and blistering but easy to keep from scorching.

I was getting really fond of Tina K but if she doesn’t like hot dogs I’m not sure we can trust her judgement.

rcl on July 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Bubba Redneck on July 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Ok Bubba, I agree with everything you said above except the ketchup on a hot dog thing…non one and I mean no one in their right mind puts ketchup on a hot dog!

If you don’t believe me about the ketchup thing just ask Dirty Harry!

Liberty or Death on July 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM

1. You are what you eat.
2. You eat vegetarians vegetables.
3. You are __________.

Kenosha Kid on July 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I truly hope I FIFY. If not, dude…

Freelancer on July 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM

The girls are almost certainly paid models. The honest vegans I know really aren’t very pleasant to look at. Most of them refuse to wear makeup (not concerned one way or the other with that, it’s just the truth), are mostly skin and bone, and are hypocritical enough in their views that they don’t see a problem with letting pleasantly fleshy (read not emaciated), clearly non-vegan models pimp their message.

Freelancer on July 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM

She won’t dine out with me no she won’t dine out
Says my t-bone steak is at fault
She won’t dine out with me no she won’t dine out
With a murderer, pass the salt

“Lighten up Morrissey” by Sparks

bandarlog on July 15, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Carrot Juice Is Murder(Arrogant Worms)

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Damn! gh beat me to it.
*pouts and stomps foot*

annoyinglittletwerp on July 15, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Desert Gardens on July 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Of course, don’t you know that animals are more important than people?

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM

They’re paid. And I’ll bet they enjoy a good hot dog(no innuendo intended) every now and then.
I mean, what female would any liberal organization have that would do something like this? No one would want to look at Rosie O’Doughnut or smelly Janeane Garofalo in only some lettuce leaves.

Sterling Holobyte on July 15, 2011 at 1:11 PM