Sarah Palin in Newsweek: “I can win”

posted at 8:45 pm on July 10, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin hasn’t yet revealed whether she plans to run for the GOP presidential nomination, but she’s confident she could win if she really wanted.

“I believe that I can win a national election,” Palin said recently in a conversation with Newsweek’s Peter J. Boyer. “I’m not so egotistical as to believe that it has to be me, or it can only be me, to turn things around. But I do believe that I can win.”

Perhaps her popularity among Republicans and conservatives warrants that pretty impressive confidence (after all, a countless many continue to clamor for her entrance into the presidential race), but, for whatever the polls are worth, Palin hasn’t yet bested President Barack Obama in a hypothetical presidential match-up (at least that I’ve seen). But, then, of the present GOP candidates, only former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has fared favorably against the incumbent, anyway, so maybe Palin has a point. If anything, the utter lack of cockiness among the current Republican contenders (with, again, the possible exception of Romney, who was cool and confident recently to suggest the firing of an Obama economic adviser) might be just what has caused so many to describe this year’s field as “dullsville.” Maybe the Palin presumption is what this race needs. Maybe, with Palin competing for the nomination, the other Republicans would kick it into even higher gear.

Fortunately for Palin (as she herself recognizes) and probably for the GOP, it’s still very early and the field is far from set.

“Thank goodness the field is not yet set,” Palin said in the interview with Newsweek. “I think that there does need to be more vigorous debate. There needs to be a larger field. And there’s still time. There’s still months ahead, where more folks can jump in and start articulating their positions.”

But, if she’s going to get in, I wish she’d get in now, so folks would stop evaluating her non-campaign-campaign tactics and start talking again about her policy positions (which, at least as she laid them out in the Newsweek article, are as solid as ever).

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 9

The world awaits her presidency. Palin 2012-2020!

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Showtime!!!

darwin-t on July 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM

She would like to revamp, or even eliminate, whole agencies—the Department of Energy, for example—as Reagan once spoke of doing.

Love that line…among many others in the article.

miConsevative on July 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

But, if she’s going to get in, I wish she’d get in now

Her coy flirtations are soooo wearisome.
But I think she loves the attention.

I’m not so egotistical

I think she loves the attention.

itsnotaboutme on July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

And she will.

wheelgun on July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Congratulations, Tina, on landing such a lucrative Palin topic.

steebo77 on July 10, 2011 at 8:53 PM

But, if she’s going to get in, I wish she’d get in now

Her coy flirtations are soooo wearisome.

She will get in when she thinks it’s right time for her campaign, sparky. Not to satisfy the urges of those who don’t support her anyway but want to show her hand to help their own candidate.

I think she loves the attention.

itsnotaboutme on July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Yeah that’s why she’s gone dark for a month

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Why are people insisting that Sarah Palin declare she is running? Why can’t they can’t figure out that she has never stopped running since 2008?
Palin doesn’t have to announce anything until she feels the time is right. Look at her Facebook post… look at the Newsweek article… look at the movie The Undefeated opening this coming week… do you need to read it in print? are you that feeble minded that you can’t see what has been obvious for a long time?
Simple question…. what do you think the polls will look like once Palin gets on the campaign trail and the underground network of Palinistas gets activated?

PhilipJames on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

“I’m not so egotistical as to believe that it has to be me, or it can only be me, to turn things around. But I do believe that I can win.”

She’s supporting Perry.

Marcus on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

This PROVES Sarah Palin is runing.

She’s Romney’s favorite candidate.

Run!! Sarah! Run!!

NickDeringer on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

She is using Heisenberg against the rest of the field.

Will she or won’t she? Yet by that indecision the rest of the field is forced to make choices in where they stand with respect to her. That allows us to see where they stand and why…

And yet people call her an idiot.

I call that effective use of your position and how you are perceived. Do remember that the opposite of love is not hate but indifference: if you are indifferent you cannot be swayed one way or another. Hate can flip to love as it is an inverse of emotion not the opposite, but it takes a lot of energy to get the indifferent to feel one way or the other. Love or hate her, she sways you and changes your perception.

ajacksonian on July 10, 2011 at 8:55 PM

NickDeringer on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

That would be the mini me stalking horse. Mittens is terrified of her and alternately is filled with raw hatred at her very name.

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 8:56 PM

The world awaits her presidency. Palin 2012-2020!

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Indeed. A weary America and world will surely rejoice.

SouthernGent on July 10, 2011 at 8:58 PM

As much as I want to believe…I just can’t. I think too many Americans are brainwashed by the media and are just too stupid too see past the media smears. Especially too many woman(no offense ladies). Every single woman in my office with the exception of one were just too dumb to see past it all. It was like a routine. Almost everyday they had some other nonsense to gossip about Sarah. I can’t tell you how many times the idiots in my office repeated that “I can see Russia from my house” line as if it was fact. When ever I told them that it was Tina Fey who actually said that they looked flabbergasted. Or how she supposedly didn’t know that North Korea and South Korea where governed under separate governments.

I want to believe but I think media ruined her chances and brain dead idiots bought every ounce of that snake oil. Too many for her to have a chance of winning I fear.

jawkneemusic on July 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Congratulations, Tina, on landing such a lucrative Palin topic.

steebo77 on July 10, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Allah must be tired from a raucous Saturday night in NYC.

SouthernGent on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I don’t care if you think you can win.

I care if you’re going to get in the race.

If not, say so.

If so, get a move on.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

itsnotaboutme on July 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

End of July…

Fallon on July 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Read the whole thing.

I really like this part…..

“The mainstream press is becoming less and less relevant,” she said, adding that she would have no hesitation in shunning media outlets she does not trust.
“I would say no to those who have lied about me. There is no need to reward bad behavior. I’ve learned. You know, once bitten, twice shy. I have learned.”

idesign on July 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM

And yet who will listen to that and not want to have her march to their drum, not her own?

With that she asks for understanding and gets visceral reaction.

Truly a remarkable woman to ask for so little and get so much reaction.

ajacksonian on July 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM

She does need to do it if she is going to. Right now we have a couple Dems (Romney, Huntsman), A telephone tough-girl(ZZZ-Paw), Good guy but not inspiring(Santorum), class clowns(Newt, Cain, and one very good woman who has to overcome the flake label (MB). I am past ready for Perry and Palin to make a decision.

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Here we go again…

… Looks like Tina drew the longest straw!

Seven Percent Solution on July 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM

When have people talked about her policy positions? I agree I would love that to be the topic of discussions but I doubt we will get that wish! She certainly has put them out there but for some reason the way she talks, looks, or some other silly topic seems to get top billing.

bluemarlin on July 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM

The lib media falling in love with Palin?

Buddahpundit on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I am past ready for Perry and Palin to make a decision.

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM

As if I care what you think…LOL

idesign on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I don’t care if you think you can win.

I care if you’re going to get in the race.

If not, say so.

If so, get a move on.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

There’s that Wisconsin stubborn again. Have a beer, Maddie. You’ll feel better. ;-)

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Did someone sound a horn? So this thread should be in the gazillions soon enough.

Sharr on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

C’mon Tina, were you born yesterday? She should announce so that the media will talk about her policy positions? What makes you think the media will do anything different than what they’ve been doing?

NoNails on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM

We’re being pushed by the media to settle on a candidate now, so that the Left can set about destroying them. We would be better served to have the field left a toss-up for a while longer. And no one can consider the primaries “settled” while popular candidates haven’t officially decided whether to enter. I believe that is a public service.

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Yes. She. Can.

Jvette on July 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

jawkneemusic on July 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Then just keep doing your part pointing out the truth to them. We can’t sit back and expect the ones we want elected to do all the work to save the country. We all have do our part or we’ve already lost what America is.

miConsevative on July 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I didn’t realize Sarah Palin had that much control over the national conversation. I’d say that sounds like a ham-handed compliment. Thanks, Tina.

/eyeroll

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM

But, if she’s going to get in, I wish she’d get in now

She isn’t running. As always, she’s just jerking people along for the publicity.

It’s amazing more people haven’t noticed how they are being used. That makes you folks suckers.

Moesart on July 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM

idesign on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Get the net.One of the psychos slipped out again.

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Read the whole thing.

I really like this part…..

“The mainstream press is becoming less and less relevant,”

idesign on July 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Indeed! More Right leaning politicians and… certain bloggers should adopt this very stance. No need to bow to them when they lie and treat you badly regardless of how you play by their rules.

Sharr on July 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM

SHE FIGHTS and so shall she (we the American people)WIN!

tim c on July 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM

If not, say so.

If so, get a move on.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Dude, neither of your requests will be fulfilled.

AshleyTKing on July 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I don’t feel that I have much say as to when Palin or Perry announce their intentions, and that is OK with me.

GaltBlvnAtty on July 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM

If she’d like to see a larger field, more voices articulating their positions and she thinks she has what it takes, she should jump in. I’m not understanding the hesitation.

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

It is later than you think, and nobody is saying time to settle. It is time to know the options though.

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

The lib media falling in love with Palin?

Buddahpundit on July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

No, it’s her winning the game with this strategy:

You got this article in Newsweek rather than a hit piece because the editors know, if they pull that crap, they lose her – and the increased sales – in the future.

Time for all you who said it was stupid for her to be selective with her interviews, how’s the crow tasting?

miConsevative on July 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM

And your lack of understanding necessarily makes it a bad thing? I’m not entirely sold on the meme that it’s some sort of genius campaign move either, but she gets a lot of credit — right or wrong — for having control over the national conversation.

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM

She’s running. She has been running. She is laying the foundations for her policy platform with every FB post. She is honing her speaking voice in interviews, laid a 21st century framework in social media and grassroots networks. Built important alliances in key regions of the country.

She’s running and has been for sometime. Supporters need to recognize this and start working -preparing the way with those around them.

jkmarlatt on July 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Why shouldn’t she be confident? Do we want someone running a long hard race who has doubts he or she could win?

irishspy on July 10, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Thanksgiving is plenty time for Sarah to get in. Make the maggots LSM sweat.

Caststeel on July 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM

You betcha!

KickandSwimMom on July 10, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Moesart on July 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:19 PM

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 8:56 PM

He’s hated her name since she was plucked to be the VP candidate. He was soooo hoping it would be him. Lol.

KickandSwimMom on July 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I know exactly how late it is, which is not at all. I would imagine she’s waiting until after “The Undefeated” has its national premiere, though. Possibly also until her two years post-governorship, but I find the movie a more compelling reason. If she were running, the movie would only be seen as a long-form campaign ad. Not running, it can be a motivational tool for all conservatives no matter who they support. It’s much more effective as the latter.

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Sun Tsu – The Art of War

Caststeel on July 10, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Methodical.

Tearing up the dumb-woman slur one day at a time.

Limerick on July 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Tearing up the dumb-woman slur one day at a time.

Limerick on July 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Heh. Never thought of that but you’re exactly right. As she continues to show she’s the one in control, it gets harder and harder for people to stick her with the ‘idiot’ label.

miConsevative on July 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Sun Tsu – The Art of War vs. Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals. No contest.

Caststeel on July 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I don’t care if you think you can win.

I care if you’re going to get in the race.

If not, say so.

If so, get a move on.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

She doesn’t care what you want.

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I don’t exactly know the legal, personal or scheduling reasons behind her hesitation. I am pretty sure she’s got a lot to consider and that I can’t fully understand what’s going on in her private life.

Personally, I’m very eager for her to get in, but that’s due to my selfishness and impatience. She doesn’t owe me anything. The only thing I’m concerned about is the huge amounts of unsolicited volunteer work from many of her supporters. There have been a ton of clues indicating that she’s running, and they’re running with it, with a lot of effort. I hope she makes a decision soon, at least to unleash these people or to tell them not to waste their time anymore.

Dongemaharu on July 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Well we actually don’t HAVE to talk about her at all. I mean, we can just discuss those already-declared GOP superstars as we wait for them to “kick it into high gear”. Thrilling!

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM

The bottom line is that if Obama made it so can she.

Uncle Sams Nephew on July 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Yeah, I could win too. I just don’t feel like being POTUS.

MJBrutus on July 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM

She’s supporting Perry.

Marcus on July 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Sorry, I’m not feeling that from this article. She’s running on her own. Perry will have to fend for himself.

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM

+1000

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Why would those who probably wouldn’t vote for her in the primaries anyway and who think she’s hopeless even CARE if she runs or not? It never ceases to amaze me…

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

If she started a new company and began hiring people who are out of work that might help her overcome the massive MSM and popular perception negatives against her.

Practicality trumps prejudicial slander.

profitsbeard on July 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

petefrt on July 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Sarah will anounce or pass when it is best for her, she is an an independant leader and won’t be goaded into making a move until she is ready.
People have been fooled by the narrative and continue to underestimate this woman, plus most of us haven’t seen too many examples of a true leader, so it’s kind of a new experience.
From what I can tell and contrary to what Miz Couric implied, Sarah does a lot of reading and I’m guessing Sun Tzu is high on her list.

grouchymonk on July 10, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I don’t care if you think you can win.

I care if you’re going to get in the race.

If not, say so.

If so, get a move on.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Bachmann’s already in. Why would you care what Palin does?

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM

She’s also said there’s plenty of time. So it’s not hesitation as much as it’s a timing issue. Right now, everyone is imploding including the media. If Palin jumps in now, it’d be colossal stupidity. You NEVER jump in when everyone destroying each other. You wait until afterwards and take the spoils of war.

There’s also the fact that she wants to fight the “quitter” meme. How? By making sure that people understand she wants to enter only if needed. That she’s doing this for the people and not the title unlike another person who only wants the title and not the job. Note that she’ll then be able to use her stepping aside as proof of this. As more proof, her waiting until later on when many pundits have already said it’s too late will further that claim because right now, she can’t raise money for her campaign and can actually be seen as a disadvantage.

So there’s no hesitation at all. It’s just plain old stupidity to jump in now regardless of how many here say they want her to decide now. She’s planning to use the media and establishment’s memes against them.

MrX on July 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

tina there is alot of perhaps and maybes in your post. I’m really sure what you are trying to say. Care to be a little more specfic?

unseen on July 10, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Bachmann’s already in. Why would you care what Palin does?

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Would you just shut up. You sound like crr.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM

MrX on July 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

They want her to decide now because as long as she doesn’t decide one way or the other, their candidates won’t get any money or support. Not enough anyway. And the spotlight for once won’t be on Palin but one them. Even with minimal spotlight haven’t we all concluded that the current field is pathetic? If she gets in she’s going to get all the hits.

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM

No. I simply don’t understand the strategy, if there is one.

Dongemaharu on July 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

That’s honestly it. The coy reticence while not openly supporting anyone on the field (when she knows her decision already and is fully aware of her supporters’ investment) seems a bit…disingenuous? I don’t know. It’s probably just impatience on my part, as well.

Whatever her decision, the waiting game can’t last forever. We’ll know soon enough! :)

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM

MrX on July 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

good points.

unseen on July 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Some of you nuts are pretty dim. You see some are tired of the bluster. They may not care if she gets in but don’t want to hear your bullshit. As for Palin I agree: Shit or get off the pot.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

No. I simply don’t understand the strategy, if there is one.

Bee on July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Neither do I. But it doesn’t matter if I understand anymore than it matters if you do. My first concern is doing the right thing by my country and my fellow Americans. I am confident that Sarah Palin will do what she believes is right. In that respect, she has a pretty good track record.

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Bill Clinton declared in October. I don’t see why she has to declare before then. Whenever she declares she already has a ready made base of a top three candidate, with fundraising, campaigning, issues not being a problem. She will need to cross the 5 point gap she has with Romney in primaries and that she can do with in a few weeks of contesting.

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Bachmann’s already in. Why would you care what Palin does?

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Would you just shut up. You sound like crr.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Why? It’s a legitimate question.

And you sound like Bradky. Not good.

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

That Newsweek cover is just about as realistic as the previous one.

SnarkVader on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

She has the biggest hill to climb. Yeh it would best if she jumps in late. /

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Why? It’s a legitimate question.

And you sound like Bradky. Not good.

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

SO

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

MJBrutus on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Oh, so that’s it. You don’t give a sh!t about substance, but it’s the style that bothers you. Wonderful. Nice to have an open admission, anyhow.

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

ROFL…you’re “tired of the bluster” but yet you seek it out in this thread on this site. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

does anyone know what Tina is saying in her post?

unseen on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

SO.(hit submit too soon)… I already made my point. Shit or get off the pot. All this talk and for what? If you think Palin can pull a Rosie Ruiz I have some land in Florida to sell you.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM

She has the biggest hill to climb.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Not at all. Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Johnson, even Paul have far higher hills to climb. I believe Palin’s hill will be easier ascended than TPaw, MB and Perry’s but it’s a closer call.

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Dongemaharu on July 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I don’t know. As excited as I am to give all I can workking for the Palin campaign – 15 months is a LOOOONG time and I think both the public and the campaigners would get weary with no real advantage.

I mean, how much do you think the campaigns are really accomplishing now other than letting people know whom to cross off their list?

miConsevative on July 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM

does anyone know what Tina is saying in her post?

unseen on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I think she’s impatient and doesn’t like the hits MB is taking from Palin fans. Just my guess.

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM

I don’t like the hits MB is taking, and I AM a Palin fan.

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM

I don’t know. Why are you here? Is Palin sending out some freaky deaky electromagnetic waves to zap your brain and participate in all the blustery bullshit that you’re oh so tired of? It boggles the mind…

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

MrX on July 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Exactly

Caststeel on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I see I struck a nerve.
I love it when I do that.

It is much easier for you to make such a lame post rather than realizing that the clock is ticking and there is a long road ahead for SP.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

It’s so wonderful to see the trolls getting anstied about not knowing whether she’s running or not.

promachus on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

“But, if she’s going to get in, I wish she’d get in now,”

July 27 is less than three weeks away. Sarah Palin operates by her timetable, not yours Tina.

bw222 on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I’m all for a more “vigorous debate”, but if she’s going to have some major media event every time they “jump in” and start “articulating their positions” she only serves to suck up all the oxygen in the room. Either fish or cut bait. This game of straddle is getting annoying particularly when it borders on the disingenuous (as noted above).

P.S. And while I agree that her policy positions are solid, I really, really don’t think she can win…but maybe that’s just me.

Buy Danish on July 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I don’t like the hits MB is taking, and I AM a Palin fan.

gryphon202 on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I do get that. But I’m not an MB fan. It has nothing to do with Palin, either.

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I don’t know.

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

again just another lame post.congrats.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM

ddrintn on July 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Southernblogger on July 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM

bw222 on July 10, 2011 at 9:47 PM

You lapdogs are hilarious.

CW on July 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM

AGREED.

Caiwyn on July 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Has it occurred to anyone that she may come out and announce her endorsement of an undeclared candidate, someone who is completely off the radar?…and then proceed to work tirelessly on their behalf.

grouchymonk on July 10, 2011 at 9:50 PM

alwaysfiredup on July 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM

But she seemed to be talking up Mitt as the type of candidate that she liked. Not sure. she didn’t mention MB in her post at all. I got the impatient angle but I didn’t get anything else. I don’t know maybe it’s just me tonight but the post made no sense to me.

unseen on July 10, 2011 at 9:50 PM