Bachmann officially makes it official

posted at 1:35 pm on June 27, 2011 by Tina Korbe

It’s not news, but it is official (which makes this one of those “obligatory” posts of which Allah is so fond). Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) today formally announced her intention to seek the presidency of the United States.

Speaking before a hometown crowd at the historic Snowden House in her birthplace of Waterloo, Iowa, Bachmann outlined just why the nation can’t afford another four years under the administration of President Barack Obama — why, in other words, The One must become The-One-Term-President. In her words:

We cannot continue to rack up debt on the backs of future generations. We can’t afford an unconstitutional health plan that costs too much and is worth so little. And we can’t afford four more years of failed leadership at home and abroad. We can’t afford four more years of millions of Americans out of work or in jobs that pay too little to support their families. We can’t afford four more years of a housing crisis that is devaluing our homes and making home ownership impossible for many Americans. We can’t afford four more years of a foreign policy that leads from behind and doesn’t stand up for our friends and stand up to our enemies. We can’t afford four more years of Barack Obama.

The line proved effective at the primary debate in New Hampshire two weeks ago and it has since become Bachmann’s catchphrase: “Barack Obama is a one-term president!”

But Bachmann spoke just as smoothly about who she is, rightfully reiterating her work in Congress and confidently claiming her connection to the Tea Party:

In Washington, I am bringing a voice to the halls of Congress that has been missing for a long time. It is the voice of the people I love and learned from growing up in Waterloo. It is the voice of reasonable, fair-minded people who love this country, who are patriotic and who see the United States as the indispensable nation of the world.

My voice is part of a movement to take back our country, and now I want to take that voice to the White House. It is the voice of constitutional conservatives who want our government to do its job and not ours and who want our government to live within its means and not our children’s and grandchildren’s.

I am here in Waterloo, Iowa, to announce today: We can win in 2012 and we will. Our voice has been growing louder and stronger. And it is made up of Americans from all walks of life like a three-legged stool. It’s the peace through strength Republicans, and I’m one of them, it’s fiscal conservatives, and I’m one of them, and it’s social conservatives, and I’m one of them. It’s the Tea Party movement and I’m one of them.

The liberals, and to be clear I’m NOT one of them, want you to think the Tea Party is the Right Wing of the Republican Party. But it’s not. It’s made up of disaffected Democrats, independents, people who’ve never been political a day in their life, libertarians, Republicans. We’re people who simply want America back on the right track again.

Her speech sounded the right note — and, so far, it seems like Iowans like her. A new Des Moines Register Iowa Poll of likely participants in the state’s Republican presidential caucuses showed Bachmann neck-and-neck with former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Romney garnered 23 percent of the vote. Bachmann, close behind, garnered 22 percent.

At least one political analyst finds that notable. “The surprise here is how quickly Michele Bachmann is catching on,” Jennifer Duffy, a political analyst with the nonpartisan Cook Political Report of Washington, D.C. said in a blog post on the Des Moines Register website. “To me, she’s the one to watch, not Romney.”

Of course, it’s still very early. According to the same post, just 14 percent of likely Republican caucus-goers say their minds are made up about their choice in the presidential race. Another 14 percent don’t have a first choice yet. Sixty-nine percent say they could be persuaded to support a candidate other than their first choice.

Should Texas Gov. Rick Perry decide to run, for example, early polls in Iowa could be completely moot. As conservative columnist George Will put it on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, “Iowa is made for a showdown between Rick Perry, who has Texas job creation, to match Romney and he has Michele Bachmann’s rapport with Evangelical Christians, who are 60 percent of the participants in the Iowa caucuses.” That is, Perry might be able to appeal equally to fiscal and social conservatives, whereas a candidate like Bachmann tends to be pinned to social issues, however unfairly (she did, for example, stand firm against TARP, even when other conservatives caved).

Plus, Bachmann still has to contend with a popular perception that she somehow lacks seriousness. Just yesterday, for example, as was much discussed, Fox News’ Chris Wallace asked her directly, “Are you a flake?” — a question no other candidate seems likely to have to field. (Wallace later apologized.)

But Bachmann’s making inroads — and, as always, her words and actions speak for themselves.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

if Palin doesn’t get in……..she’s the one.

Go MB Go!!!

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:37 PM

unseen wondering why she did this in Waterloo…

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I hope she kicks Romney’s RINO butt!

rollthedice on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Better a flake than a flack and a fluke.

SKYFOX on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

….AND we can’t afford a gutless GOP that rides along Obama and his Progressive theology.

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Flake.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Let the Bachmann bashing and the smears begin.

Knucklehead on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Bachmann is treading where Palin fears to go.

Here it comes…………..

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Here’s hoping she’s a home run in Iowa.

petefrt on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

“We can’t afford four more years of Barack Obama.”

You can say that again…

“We can’t afford four more years of Barack Obama.”

Seven Percent Solution on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Sarah who?

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

“Barack Obama is a one-term president!”

Internalize and repeat trillions of times. You and your children can’t afford the alternative.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

if Palin Perry doesn’t get in……..she’s the one.

Go MB Go!!!

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Minor adjustment

Southernblogger on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

her words and actions speak for themselves.

True, she was hiding when the tea party was libeled for the Tuscon murders , coward she is.

She didn’t fire Rollins after he attacked Palin.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I wonder if Ed Rollins wrote her speech?

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Bachmann/Palin 2012!

bridgetown on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I could be happy with a Bachmann/West ticket. It would be nice to vote FOR someone…instead of always having to hold my nose and vote AGAINST the worst of 2 evils. *cough* McCain *cough*

search4truth on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

The first real conservative is in!
Until and unless Palin gets in, I’m for Bachmann!

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

She’s my choice if Perry and/or Palin doesn’t get in.

I just can’t vote for Romney unless he’s my only choice to stop Obama.

gophergirl on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I hope she kicks Romney’s RINO butt!

rollthedice on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

The two talking heads on Fox, one a Dem and one Repub just said Romney is done.

Knucklehead on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Sarah who?

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

#45

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I’d love to see what the feminists would say about a Bachmann/Palin or Palin/Bachmann ticket.

CurtZHP on June 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Barack Øbama is OTP.

petefrt on June 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM

“Barack Obama is a one-term president!”

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Go, tell it on the mountain,
Over the hills and everywhere
Go, tell it on the mountain,
That Dick Tater’s time is done.

Roy Rogers on June 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM

A new Des Moines Register Iowa Poll of likely participants in the state’s Republican presidential caucuses showed Bachmann neck-and-neck with former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Romney garnered 23 percent of the vote. Bachmann, close behind, garnered 22 percent.

And no scenarios were polled in which the field included either Palin or Perry.

steebo77 on June 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Yay.

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I hope she kicks Romney’s RINO butt!

rollthedice on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Only if she ever finds it within herself to challenge him on RomneyCare…

steebo77 on June 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I just can’t vote for Romney unless he’s my only choice to stop Obama.
gophergirl on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I’m an equal opportunity nose-holder. If RomRom is the last man standing, he gets my vote. If Trump’s hair were the eventual nominee I would vote for it.

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Let the Bachmann bashing and the smears begin.

Knucklehead on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Not from me. I’ve said it a dozen times. I’m a big Palin fan and hope she gets in. But if she doesn’t(and Perry passes as well), Bachmann is easily the best choice out of the current field. I question whether she could win the general election, but the same could be asked of Palin.

On the subject of Palin, she needs to #$%& or get off the pot. She doesn’t necessarily have to announce her entry tomorrow night at the premiere in Iowa, but if she doesn’t do it there, during 4th of the July weekend, or when The Undefeated is released nationwide, when exactly does she think it would be an opportune time to get in? Especially with a crucial debate looming in early August.

Doughboy on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

She didn’t fire Rollins after he attacked Palin.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

That didn’t really bother me. He would have just thrown sour grapes all over the place if she canned him. Instead, she made him eat his humble pie and now has his nuts in a safe place.

CurtZHP on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Bachmann/Palin 2012!

bridgetown on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Or Palin/Bachmann, or either with West.

Jenfidel, good on you!

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:46 PM

She’s my choice if Perry and/or Palin doesn’t get in.

gophergirl on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Same here. And I don’t want to see any one of these guys in an ugly fight with another.

petefrt on June 27, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I am really looking forward to Patrick’s July poll on who will be ahead this time for r president.
L

letget on June 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

John Wayne Gacy?

Tighten up your game, MB.

Abby Adams on June 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Waterloo…!

Seven Percent Solution on June 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Bachmanns own team has been attacking Palin for being “unserious” , and now Bachmann is crying for being called out as a flake.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Trump’s hair were the eventual nominee I would vote for it.

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

It would still have more balls than the Eunuch in Chief.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM

CurtZHP on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Humble pie? I guess I missed the apology….

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Bachmann is treading where Palin fears to go.

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Iowa? No, Palin will be in Iowa tomorrow.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM

And no scenarios were polled in which the field included either Palin or Perry.

steebo77 on June 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Could it be that they haven’t announced yet?

Knucklehead on June 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Corn/Flakes ’12

Punchenko on June 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM

John Wayne Gacy?

Tighten up your game, MB.

Abby Adams on June 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Heh, an innocent gaffe, but you know the libtards will have a field day with that.

Doughboy on June 27, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I’m shocked we don’t have the “unelectable” crowd here yet.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM

I’m shocked we don’t have the “unelectable” crowd here yet.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM

The thread is young. They’re tired from last night :)

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Me. Same. 100%

VegasRick on June 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Iowa? No, Palin will be in Iowa tomorrow.
alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I see what you did there, sneaky bastidge.

Bishop on June 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM

CurtZHP on June 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Ed rollins has called Bachmann unserious before she hired him.
And now she’s forced to keep him on the team because otherwise he will destroy her?
In what way is that executive of her to keep a lose cannon on her team?
Or do you admit she was part in the attack?

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM

No executive experience. Can’t get past it. Too important.

rrpjr on June 27, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Sarah who?

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM
#45

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM

:-)

and good point about Rollins getting all “not serious” about Palin then having his gal MB called out to see if she’s a “FLAKE”.

ANY of the GOP crowd would be better than what we have now.

PappyD61 on June 27, 2011 at 1:55 PM

unseen wondering why she did this in Waterloo…

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM

He did profess to being completely ignorant about Iowa geography.

I profess he’s completely ignorant about politics in general….

Vyce on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Punchenko on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Your aim, then, Mrs. Bachmann should be to whip the Child Emperor, to attack on all fronts at all times and give no quarter, to humble his pride, to follow him to his inmost recesses, and make him fear and dread you.

Lon Chaney on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I’m shocked we don’t have the “unelectable” crowd here yet.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Bachmann has some great qualities (and some other qualities I’m a little iffier on). Regardless, though, I just don’t see how a Rep gets nominated with at least two and possibly four governors in the race.

Executive experience is not a nice-to-have for POTUS. It’s a must-have.

Missy on June 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I profess he’s I’m completely ignorant about politics in general….

Vyce on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM

He did profess to being completely ignorant about Iowa geography.

Vyce on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

What does geography have to do with it? She announced there because she was born there.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM

It seems to me she has four legs on her three-legged stool.

Vashta.Nerada on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

…. whereas a candidate like Bachmann tends to be pinned to social issues, however unfairly (she did, for example, stand firm against TARP, even when other conservatives caved).

If they caved on TARP, then they aren’t real conservatives.

UltimateBob on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Hmmmmmm

ConservativePartyNow on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Rollins isn’t Bachmann–you need to let it go.

M.B. has virtually the same strong conservative views on the issues as Sarah.
There’s no reason whatsoever to attack Bachmann to build up Palin: we need both voices to help make Obama a One Term President.
Bachmann came out swinging against Zero today–the 1st GOP candidate to do so–and that’s exactly what we need to beat Urkel: challenging him on his horrible record not yapping about “social engineering,” ethanol subsidies, “civility” or whether the candidate will have Muslims in their cabinet as POTUS.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Humble pie? I guess I missed the apology….

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Bachmann made Rollins apologize personally to Palin.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Executive experience is not a nice-to-have for POTUS. It’s a must-have.

Missy on June 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Only if you’re a Republican. If you’re a Demotard, then you only need to be a community organizer with a shady past.

UltimateBob on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Right, but yesterday unseen was wondering why someone w/b so idiotic as to choose such a small place over the Cain big venue.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

M.B. has virtually the same strong conservative views on the issues as Sarah.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Um, no. She doesn’t.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

John Wayne Gacy?

Tighten up your game, MB.

Abby Adams on June 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Facepalm!

pilamaye on June 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Bachmann made Rollins apologize personally to Palin.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Says who? Rollins suggested on national television that he wouldn’t.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Rollins isn’t Bachmann–you need to let it go.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Than why dis she hire him?

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Ah. Thanks.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I maintain Palin won’t run, tho’ I do like her, but my preference is Perry/Bachmann with Palin’s endorsement, and I like Herman Cain, too.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Bachmann made Rollins apologize personally to Palin.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Link?

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I’m glad she’s in! I think she’d make a great President.

I hope she graciously accepts Wallace’s apology.

He’s not the enemy.

Speakup on June 27, 2011 at 2:05 PM

UltimateBob on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

If you really, really hate America your the dims candidate!

VegasRick on June 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Um, no. She doesn’t.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Uh, yes, she does.
I’ve been watching them both carefully now for several years.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I just can’t vote for Romney unless he’s my only choice to stop Obama.

gophergirl on June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I really hope this attitude is contagious. Romney isn’t the favorite of too many on the right, and not of any Conservatives, but if it’s him or Obama… I’ll pull the trigger for Mitt.

Washington Nearsider on June 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Hmmmmmm

ConservativePartyNow on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Yep. she’s going to get in. And people who say “oh, I don’t have to choose” will actually have to choose.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Not in her interviews, she isn’t. She is already walking back some of the things she has said over the years:

Sounds a bit like Huntsman, methinks.

Punchenko on June 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM

I profess he’s I’m completely ignorant about politics in general….

Vyce on June 27, 2011 at 1:56 PM

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM

You need to go steal some new material.

Knucklehead on June 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Than why dis she hire him?

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

He was available and affordable?
It’s clear Bachmann didn’t hire him for his views on her fellow conservative Republican and Tea Party colleague Palin.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Bachmann made Rollins apologize personally to Palin.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Where’s the proof of that?
There’s only rumors from anonymous sources.

It was an insult against Palin supporters too, so it would have to be made in public to make any difference.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Bachmann made Rollins apologize personally to Palin.

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Link?

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Here ya go.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I would love a Palin/Bachmann ticket for numerous reasons, not the least of which would be seeing how anti-woman organizations such as NOW contort themselves into pretzels trying to explain how Obama is the better candidate for women.

WesternActor on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Palin doesn’t believe gays are sick and can be cured with the right therapy.

Palin doesn’t believe schools are trying to indoctrinate children into acceptance of homosexuality via Elton John music.

And Palin doesn’t believe that you should slime other female candidates and then several days later float a rumor that an apology was demanded.

Bachmann is much more conservative than Palin, to the point of being unelectable for her actual views.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Hmmmmmm

ConservativePartyNow on June 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Executive experience is not a nice-to-have for POTUS. It’s a must-have.

Missy on June 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I agree, especially after our Obama disaster. I’m afraid he’s poisoned that particular well for a long time. She does force the other candidates to the right and takes the fight to Obama directly.

a capella on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

This is going to be easy.

Being in California, all I have to do is wait for the MSM to pick my GOP candidate and then I pull the lever for that individual. No thinking involved.

I used to to try and understand and see what is important but now it’s GOP all the way and any issue backed by a union I vote against. I can vote in under 5 minutes

Ditkaca on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Ha, don’t get confused and think I’m defending unseen. It’s perfectly like him to spend post after post in a thread trashing another candidate, while being so completely ignorant of them that he doesn’t even grasp the significance as to why someone like Bachmann chose that specific Iowa city to announce her candidacy.

I’m shocked we don’t have the “unelectable” crowd here yet.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Of course she’s unelectable, she sold her foster children into slavery for financial profit. Or something.

Vyce on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Come on. That does not mean an apology was actually given.

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM

He was available and affordable?

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Bachmann needs to fire him to show that she runs the show, or she owns the attack. It’s either or , she cant have it both.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM

When the dust settles… MB will be standing there undoing all the crap the Zero has done… IF SHE WINS.
Good luck to ya Michele.

RalphyBoy on June 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM

BO must be OTP.

BuckeyeSam on June 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Here ya go.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

It’s a rumor from an anonymous source , nothing real.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM

cartooner on June 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Any of them in any combination. Just do it!

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Did dozens of people show up for the second and *official* Bachmann announcement?

Punchenko on June 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Here ya go.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM

According to an adviser…LOL

FAIL!!!

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM

alwaysfiredup on June 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I’ve never seen or heard M.B. make any statements on those issues even close to what you’re alleging.
Links to news stories or it didn’t happen.

Jenfidel on June 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

It’s a rumor from an anonymous source , nothing real.

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Palin/Perry/Bachmann like each other and any combination will be fine. They all value the country more than their own power/politics or idiosyncracies. All this here gaggling is insane.

However, it’s good for HA Capitalism so have at it.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Punchenko on June 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM

The GOP leadership and Romneys campaign team…

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

FAIL!!!

idesign on June 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM

“The sun came up in the East today”. “Really? I don’t think so”. I’m all for yer gaggling. It’s good for HA. Other than that I’m really for one fight only, get the thug out of the WH before all this will be forbidden.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:14 PM

However, it’s good for HA Capitalism so have at it.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Then why does Bachmann let her team attack Palin?
Why doesn’t Bachmann apologize to Palin and her supporters.
Why doesn’t she fire Ed Rollins if she cant control him?

the_nile on June 27, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Oh, I could never suffer Ed. The curmudgeon is not good for anyone’s image. If MB gets her act together, she’ll replace him.

Schadenfreude on June 27, 2011 at 2:16 PM