Romney aides: “Doesn’t a Romney-Rubio ticket sound great?”

posted at 8:22 pm on June 24, 2011 by Allahpundit

The Rubio part does. But … I thought it was going to be Romney/Bachmann.

No Bachmann?

The Republican nomination for president is completely up for grabs, but there’s a lot of agreement on who the vice presidential pick should be: Marco Rubio, the freshman senator from Florida. My contacts in the Mitt Romney camp are boasting: “Doesn’t a Romney-Rubio ticket sound great?” One senior Romney advisor told me: “We think that could be a dream ticket.” Operatives from the pack of other wannabes are thinking ahead to the same Rubio marriage with their candidate.

Mr. Rubio was pressed to join the presidential sweepstakes, but declined because of his newcomer status to the Senate. But he has several appeals as the number two man on the ticket. First, he is a big vote getter in the electoral swing state of Florida, which is a must win state for Republicans. Second, his Hispanic heritage is a proven vote-getter with Latino voters. A third draw is that Mr. Rubio has indisputable conservative and tea party credentials, which would make him a natural pair with Mr. Romney, who is seen by some as a moderate, corporatist Republican. The same logic would apply if Minnesota’s Tim Pawlenty won the nomination.

Why would Rubio want to be the VP nominee in a race versus an incumbent president? The odds are against you winning, and if you do end up falling short, you have the stink of “loser” on you going forward when you’re looking ahead to running for president yourself. No 40-year-old with national aspirations needs that. (No wonder Rubio’s said, “I won’t consider it.”) Besides, Romney may not need him to hold Florida. He’s already out to a 10-point lead there and will surely have Jeb Bush and Rubio stumping for him in-state if he’s the nominee. Rubio’s growing status as a young hawk in the McCain mold could also be a liability (or an asset) depending upon what sort of foreign policy Romney himself settles on. And look: Realistically, if Mitt wins the nom and Bachmann finishes second, the pressure on him to name either her or another woman to the ticket will be tremendous. Out: Romney/Rubio. In: Romney/Haley?

Say this for the guy, his ad team is on the ball. Two new economy-themed spots here, both aimed not at his rivals but at The One, and one of which will be very familiar to you. Exit question: Given his immense fundraising advantage, are there any Wile E. Coyotes in the field who can catch this Roadrunner?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Aren’t you among that group?

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I’m in the group that says she is doing nothing to establish genuine credibility with the public at large and until she does that don’t see her as a serious contender — doesn’t matter how many ‘nistas say that is hateful and deranged and all. Nor am I aligned with the group that always says No one but Palin or I’m going all third party, etc.
You ‘nistas seem pretty nervous. Why is that?

Bradky on June 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM

This is a much better ad than bump on the road (music is very good, story compelling). But it has the same flaw: just what (a hint even) is Romney supposed to do that will change any of this?

This is just vacant hope and change once again.

AshleyTKing on June 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Man, I’m getting to like Romney more and more! I’m getting really sick of commenter’s who won’t vote if he is the nominee! Then just vote for obama, the big zero, who will destroy this country in his next term because he doesn’t have to answer to anyone.

Oh, make no mistake, I’m a team-player and I’ll vote for him if he’s the nominee. But we can do a lot better now that the economy is reaping what Obama hath sown. It would be foolish to squander this opportunity to field the most conservative candidate possible. What we have here is not just the opportunity to defeat Obama; we have the opportunity to discredit liberalism itself for a generation, as Reagan did with Carter– and to win a mandate for entitlement reform. Sure, we can a referendum with an alternative to Obama such as Romney, or we can win a mandate with a conservative. I’ll gamble on the latter, the fiscal health of the nation depends on it.

Lawdawg86 on June 24, 2011 at 9:27 PM

unseen on June 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM

you need to go to remedial politics 101. When you are ready we’ll start politics 102 – how an effective campaign is organized.

Bradky on June 24, 2011 at 9:28 PM

You ‘nistas seem pretty nervous. Why is that?

Bradky on June 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not nervous at all. The ones who seem to be nervous are the obsessive PDSers.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM

unseen on June 24, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Romney can beat Obama. You’re delusional if you don’t believe that.

Oh, wait. I forgot. Only Palin can beat him, right? My bad.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Romney needs to sit on the bench with McCain…maybe put on some cute cheerleader outfits.

Karmi on June 24, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Romney can beat Obama.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM

So could McCain. Romney isn’t going to beat Obama, I don’t care who he chooses as running mate.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I’m warning them months again I WILL VOTE THIRD PARTY IF ROMNEY IS THE NOMINEE. I can’t stand the man. And if you don’t think Obama won’t have a cake-walk portraying him as a silly spoiled rich kid, a worse narcissist than HE is, you’re the idiot.

In other words, you’ll vote for Obama.

So principled!

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

It would be foolish to squander this opportunity to field the most conservative candidate possible. What we have here is not just the opportunity to defeat Obama; we have the opportunity to discredit liberalism itself for a generation…

Lawdawg86 on June 24, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Yeah, GOP voters say that every presidential election before getting back into their sheep outfits and going for the Next In Line ™ .

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Karmi on June 24, 2011 at 9:31 PM

No, Romney needs to sit on the sofa inbetween Newt and Pelosi.

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM

I think both gets in and Perry takes from Mitt’s very weak “conservative” support.

unseen on June 24, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Ugh, I hope not. That would be an unmitigated disaster, Perry and Palin would divide the bulk of the conservative vote with Bachmann and Cain siphoning off a sizeable chunk of support as well. It would ensure Romney’s nomination. But I think/hope you’re wrong, they’re both savvy enough to recognize that there is only room for one of them in the race– and neither wants to see Romney as the nominee.

Lawdawg86 on June 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM

In other words, you’ll vote for Obama.

So principled!

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

No, third party. It’s everyone’s prerogative.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Doesn’t the same standard apply to Palin who accepted McCain’s invitation to be the VP? I mean he is the ultimate Rino in the view of the self proclaimed base.
Not sure how you square that logic with your bold statement.

Bradky on June 24, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Good question, Bradky. Palin was able to separate herself from her running mate in a way that I don’t think we could point at another similar instance. And she really didn’t need to oppose him on anything. I don’t think you can repeat the trick every election, even less so in consecutive contests. I can’t prove it, though.

Buddahpundit on June 24, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Also, the theme emerging in his ads is: Americans as victims, without any attempt at explaining why. Sorry, but you need a positive idea in there. If there are still red-blooded Americans out there, this is a demeaning thing to say to them. Hopelessness + victimhood + meaningless exhortation to “believe.”

Mushy crap, actually.

AshleyTKing on June 24, 2011 at 9:36 PM

In other words, you’ll vote for Obama.

So principled!

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I happen to feel anyone voting Romney is voting Obama. Yep, I have my principles. Conservative ones.

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM

No, third party. It’s everyone’s prerogative.
pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hey, moron. Voting third party would essentially be a vote for Obama.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

In other words, you’ll vote for Obama.

So principled!

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

That’s the thing about third-party bloviators. They hide behind the third-party nonsense. If a nominal Republican voter votes for a third party, that’s little different from a vote for little Bammie. They just refuse to look at it that way to make themselves feel better.

Yeah, pat yourself on the back, you’re so independent.

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Rubio would probably be a decent running mate. And he compares favorably to Obama.

Before Obama became President, he was essentially a part-time Senator. He wrote a book, went on a book tour, did a lot of campaigning in the midterms and then ran for President. So a second-year Senator could easily develop a more impressive record than Senator Obama.

Both men spent the same amount of time in the state legislature, but Rubio spent two years as the head of a legislative body. So there’s an additional element to his resume.

Mister Mets on June 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM

No. Way.

Whoever the nominee is has great chances of winning against a weak Obama. They will not need to throw the Palin “Hail Mary” pass this time like McCain did. They will pick somebody in the mold of Mitch Daniels. Boring. Safe. No-risk.

BocaJuniors on June 24, 2011 at 9:39 PM

No, third party. It’s everyone’s prerogative.
pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hey, moron. Voting third party would essentially be a vote for Obama.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Hey, moron. If Romney’s the nominee and predictably gets his ass handed to him by Obama, the quicker the GOP goes the way of the Whigs the better.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM

You guys are being foolish, Anthony Kennedy will retire after the next election. Do you really prefer to have Obama appoint a pivotal Supreme Court seat over Romney?????

Lawdawg86 on June 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Well then you’re an idiot. If he’s the nominee, I’ll work harder than I’ve ever worked to make sure Obama’s booted out of office.

Sorry you want four more years.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I don’t see Rubio as the VP type. Anyway, he’s got style, authenticity and octane all over Romney. VP would be a step down in every respect.

Romney. Who is he? I watched him closely in 2008 and never understood. I kept waiting for that moment when some gear of passion or purpose would kick in. Nada. And he’s conflict averse. McCain and Huckabee tormented him like smart-ass kids picking on a nerd and he couldn’t even look them in the eyes. And he’s going to beat Obama and the Leftist good squad? His defeat is too prepordained for words. I’ve been around the Left most of my life. I know the skills required to deal with them. He doesn’t have them.

rrpjr on June 24, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Re-elect Obama? I think I would prefer Atilla the Hun and his hordes sacking our cities. At least we could blame foreigners for the destruction.

AshleyTKing on June 24, 2011 at 9:41 PM

It’s not Palin who splits the party: it’s Mittens and his global warming “because so many people say so.”

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Romney isn’t going to beat Obama, I don’t care who he chooses as running mate.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

But Palin would. Okey dokey.

BocaJuniors on June 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM

If Romney convinced Rubio to join him in a doomed campaign and destroys Rubio in the process… that would be yet another reason to hate Romney!!

Warner Todd Huston on June 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Warner Todd Huston on June 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Rubio wouldn’t do it. Remember in 2008, Romney was the turd in the punchbowl THEY ALL HATED.

Marcus on June 24, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Rubio is not a Natural Born American. He may have even said that himself. I read one report of that, but would have to see confirmation.

HalJordan on June 24, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Romney isn’t going to beat Obama, I don’t care who he chooses as running mate.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:32 PM

But Palin would. Okey dokey.

BocaJuniors on June 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM

She’d have a better shot than Romney. At least she wouldn’t have to convince her own base to vote for her. What’s Romney’s base? Moderates?

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Lawdawg86 on June 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM

PREACH IT.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:49 PM

HalJordan on June 24, 2011 at 9:46 PM

…and Republicans have to follow the Constitution.

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Folks, those who are going to vote third party or stay home are such a miniscule minority, their absence wont be noticed.

csdeven on June 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:47 PM

ROFL. You truly are a moron.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM

ROFL. You I truly are am a moron.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM

idesign on June 24, 2011 at 9:56 PM

HalJordan on June 24, 2011 at 9:46 PM

That’s based on an unconventional understanding of the constitution which is unlikely to get the support of any member of the Supreme Court.

Mister Mets on June 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Romney aides: “Doesn’t a Romney-Rubio ticket sound great?”

Please don’t pair Rubio with Romney.

I voted for Palin in spite of McCain and vowed that I would never do that again. I’d hate to vote against Rubio, but I would if he teams up with Romney.

RJL on June 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Allah really expects this guy to win the nomination when he won’t be able to win any Southern State except – outside possiblity – Florida?

What kind of nominee of the Republican party can’t do well in the geopolitical center of it’s power – the South?

Seriously – if somehow he won the nomination without winning the South SOLIDLY – do you really expect that kind of nominee to be strong in the general?

HondaV65 on June 24, 2011 at 10:21 PM

csdeven on June 24, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Yeah – uhm … just like they weren’t “noticed” in 2008.

CS Lewis – you are a happy wishcaster you!

HondaV65 on June 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Ross Perot is still laughing at Republicans that voted for him and handed the presidency to Billy boy.

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I could support a Romney/Rubio ticket if Romney weren’t on it.

Virginia Shanahan on June 24, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I wonder why he wouldn’t do well in the south?
He has a real chance of bringing in the independents because of his business sense. If you don’t think he can do it,he turned around a corrupt olympics, but that isn’t really why you all don’t like him. I want him to be more conservative, but if he gets through the primaries, we have to get rid of obama. So do your best to get someone else, but in the end if he is the one, support him!

Bambi on June 24, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Helloooooooo fellow conservatives. We need to win. Let’s please nominate someone electable. I just want someone to keep us out of bankruptcy.

It is no exaggeration to say that our future is at stake. I have a 20 year-old. I would like him to continue to live in this country.

We indulged our id in DE and NV last year. We got smoked. Please, let’s learn.

johnboy on June 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Romney’s “business sense” is of the crony capitalist variety.

He is not a free market conservative. He believes in “state capitlaism, or as the French used to say “dirigisme”.

wraithby on June 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Bambi on June 24, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Hugh Hewitt called. He wants his bold-face type back.

rrpjr on June 24, 2011 at 10:46 PM

At this point, it pretty much doesn’t matter how mittens packages his campaign, I will not vote for him. Nor will I vote for Obama. If a CINO is at the top of the ticket I will write in the last conservative to fall out of the primaries. The GOP will learn never ever nominate a moderate for POTUS if they ever want my support. 2012 is a decision point just as crucial to the GOP as 1856 was then.

AH_C on June 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

We indulged our id in DE and NV last year. We got smoked. Please, let’s learn.

johnboy on June 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM

We also got smoked with moderates in CA. Conservatives can win, don’t act like they can’t.

alwaysfiredup on June 24, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Romney is a warmed-over waffle with dead eyes. If it comes to it we should pick tPaw over him. I have a sneaking suspicion only Palin can beat Romney, however.

alwaysfiredup on June 24, 2011 at 11:13 PM

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 9:47 PM

ROFL. You truly are a moron.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Still doesn’t answer the question. What and where is Romney’s base of support?

We indulged our id in DE and NV last year. We got smoked. Please, let’s learn.

johnboy on June 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM

alwaysfiredup on June 24, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Zing! There was Meg and Carly. One lost to a pathetic 70s retread, the other lost to the biggest dingbat in the Senate. The Moderate Path to Victory.

pseudoforce on June 24, 2011 at 11:22 PM

alwaysfiredup on June 24, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Are you really always fired up?

AshleyTKing on June 24, 2011 at 11:38 PM

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM

No one but Bush 41 handed the election to Clinton.

The advise given him regarding Conservatives which he obviously followed, was “where can they go?” as he raised taxes and signed gun control.

Establishment Republicans are asking the same question today regarding Conservatives and they may well learn an even harder lesson as the Tea Party is about one step away from becoming a formal political Party.

RJL on June 24, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Hey, moron. Voting third party would essentially be a vote for Obama.

nickj116 on June 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Actually, if it’s a good 3rd party ticket you couldn’t be further from the truth. In reality Romney and Obama will split the progressive vote and provide fertile ground for a 3rd party victory. The real question is, will Romney finish 2nd or 3rd?

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:02 AM

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Let me show these charts!.. Ross Perot..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:13 AM

HondaV65 on June 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM

They weren’t. The indies went to Obama.

csdeven on June 25, 2011 at 12:17 AM

wraithby on June 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Because YOU say it doesn’t make it so!

Bambi on June 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Let me show these charts!.. Ross Perot..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:13 AM

In the scenario I described Romney would be in the role of Perot.

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM

With Obie being first..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM

HondaV65 on June 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM

They weren’t. The indies went to Obama.

csdeven on June 25, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Republican turnout was lower in 2008 than in 2004. I don’t care how the indies break. If Romney can’t get Republican voters to the polls, it’s McCain II.

pseudoforce on June 25, 2011 at 12:34 AM

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM

A good conservative 3rd party ticket should finish first, I think, while Obama and Romney would split the progressive vote. Romney would probably finish 3rd unless Democrats abandon Obama in droves, which is unlikely.

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:37 AM

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:37 AM

I don’t see a 3rd Party happening..yet!..But I could be wrong..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I don’t necessarily think it will happen either. If it does it would be a reaction to what is ahead, perhaps the debt ceiling vote and/or a Romney nomination.

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:47 AM

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:47 AM

..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Lol, are you trying to give the Palin fans here a stroke Allahpundit?

I will vote for any of the current Republicans if nominated, they would all be better than Obama.

I would encourage everyone to do so lest we become part of the problem facing our country instead of the solution.

scotash on June 25, 2011 at 1:22 AM

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 12:37 AM

It would be absolutely, utterly idiotic to try and pull off a third party campaign. They never work. We lose the Supreme Court, the Appellate Courts, conservative high brass in the military, the works.

scotash on June 25, 2011 at 1:25 AM

They never work.

The Republican Party was a third party and may end up that way again soon if they nominate Romney.

FloatingRock on June 25, 2011 at 2:31 AM

Palin
Perry
Cain/West/Rubio
Ryan
Christie
Pawlenty
ack, Bachmann
… others
Romney

In that order.

Will I vote for Romney? YOU BETCHA.

John the Libertarian on June 25, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Mister Mets on June 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM

That seemed to be the Founding Father’s understanding, but what did they know?

HalJordan on June 25, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Out: Romney/Rubio. In: Romney/Haley?

Why not just nominate Dole and get it over with

Rubio comes across as Alpha, which makes it a hard match to Romney, Romney would have to adjust to make Rubio look like a VP.

The question would be why Bachmann would take no 2 to Romney, without looking like another Geraldine Ferraro. Ferraro carried the token label to the point it was difficult to notice her talents

The truth is Romney’s VP doesn’t matter at this stage. He needs to run on his own. VP shouldn’t be done until later, because any choice could lose votes.

In this primary, VPs get in the way. Someone has to earn public trust, and build a framework to engage the disenfranchised, or they won’t be able to sustain life in the general election

entagor on June 25, 2011 at 4:04 AM

AH_C on June 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

I’m beginning to suspect that they really don’t care about your vote – they are just as rich being #2. They get the same pensions, have the same press power, courted by the same lobbyists, their wives attend the same DC bashes, wear the same gowns, they still eat escargot at the finest restaurants, and compromise and spend the nations soul away to please the media and the gods of bipartisanship.

They don’t need any of our votes – they just don’t need a third party to replace them completely -go Sarah!

Don L on June 25, 2011 at 8:23 AM

pseudoforce on June 25, 2011 at 12:34 AM

No one cares what you think. You’re the guy who will break the law when you think you wont get caught. It is people like you that have driven society to hide behind bars on their windows. You’re the guy that makes people lock up everything they own. You’re the guy who pushes drugs on your fellow Jr High school classmates because “everyone does it” and “you wont get caught”. And you haven’tstopped there, now you are pushing me to commit a crime.

So spare us the opinion until you can become a law abiding citizen. You are slim.

csdeven on June 25, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Romney is pandering to the Hispanics by dangling Rubio’s name for VP. He must be really desperate and wants vindication awfully bad. The ruling class must have promised him the top spot for this news to come out this early.

Kissmygrits on June 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Any ticket with Romney on it is a nogo for me. His health plan was the model for Obama care and most people say Romney care is a failure. Romney is about 1/2 an inch farther to the Right than McCain and the is to the left of some Democrats. NO TO ROMNEY

old war horse on June 25, 2011 at 9:58 AM

The 2nd video on the ‘misery index’ will probably be pulled. Although a good ad, it was revealed on FOX yesterday that the guy actually had a job! If FOX found it, the MSNBC crowd will, too. As Casey said, ‘Can’t anybody play this game?’ Romney’s team needs to be more careful. And this Rubio for VP idea is just too blatant and too early in the game to get serious traction especially when Rubio has already said he’s not interested.

Bob in VA on June 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Yeah, but Pawlenty is floating the ides of Petraeus as a VP candidate!!

Which I think is a sign of desperation on Pawlenty’s part. It’s not like he’s on the verge of wrapping up the nomination, and it’s not like Pawlenty has agreed to do it. It’s a lot more like someone trying to solidify support by floating the idea of a popular person as a running mate.

I don’t see how it’s any less a desperation move for Romney. If he’s really the front-runner, why does he need to tease us with the possible support of Rubio?

The fact that Romeny’s aides are floating this idea suggests they’re desperately trying to shore up support they just don’t have. It gives the lie to claims that Romney is the front-runner.

There Goes The Neighborhood on June 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM

pseudoforce on June 25, 2011 at 12:34 AM

csdeven on June 25, 2011 at 8:24 AM

A new entry for csdeven’s greatest hits!

Hoping that was all tongue in cheek….

There Goes The Neighborhood on June 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I was thinking maybe Pawlenty-Bachmann, the all Minnesota ticket. Or maybe a Pawlenty-Rubio, I guess.

Bolton-Bachmann is my personal favorite, but whatever the ticket, a VP candidate with bona fide fiscal conservative chops would be key.

Jaibones on June 25, 2011 at 1:08 PM

No one cares what you think.

That’s fact, not “what I think”.

ROFL…wow, do you blast Ziegler that way? I’m thinking, “Nahhhhh….”

You are slim.