Important: Olby and Garofalo locked in heated non-debate about how evil the tea party is

posted at 9:00 pm on June 24, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via the Daily Caller, is Olby the voice in Garofalo’s head or is Garofalo the voice in his? There’s not a scintilla of disagreement here — just JG doing her usual over-the-top impression of a cartoon liberal with KO mm-hmming all the way — until around 4:35 in, when suddenly a dispute erupts over whether Clarence Thomas is (a) a victim of Stockholm syndrome in having married a white tea partier or (b) a token used by the tea party to distract from its own seething racism. Gee, guys, I don’t know. Can’t it be both? Coming next week to “Countdown,” hopefully: Olby interviews a tape-recording of himself.

You know who’d be able to steer us through this thorny issue? Mayor Anthony Weiner. Exit question: Why would Olby be so adamant here that a group that’s almost entirely white isn’t necessarily racist? Hmmmmmm.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Apparently she ruined it for you so badly that you didn’t even notice that they went on for one more season without her. :-)

Kensington on June 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Yup.

Wiped all memory.

Horrible woman…

Bruno Strozek on June 25, 2011 at 12:30 AM

When is the last time either of them showered?
They are so gross to look at.

mmcnamer1 on June 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Are they secret lovers?

mmcnamer1 on June 25, 2011 at 12:35 AM

LOL! These people are truly nuts! They are incapable of critical thinking. They don’t even see how silly their comparisons are.

cartooner on June 25, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Gargobreath claims there was Tea Party rally during Ozero’s inauguration day. What a liar.

The only racism in the Tea Party is in the mind eyes of these two numb nuts.

Kini on June 25, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Olby’s last few words accurately described everything that preceded them.

aikidoka on June 25, 2011 at 12:56 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This was on the “Current” channel, Al Gore’s private network. I bet the ratings are even more hilarious than the program. They probably beat the cable access amateurs’ audiences, but other than the Kool Aid-addicted fringe left, they draw their mothers – if they haven’t alienated them already.

Adjoran on June 25, 2011 at 1:34 AM

I spent the time picking my nose. It was a lot more satisfying.

Mr_Magoo on June 25, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Olby and Garofalo

Garbageo is unemployed, and Olbunghole is underemployed. Neither are subject matter experts. Why would anyone need to do anything, other than to turn a deaf ear to whatever sonic BS flatulates out of their mouths?

realitycheck on June 25, 2011 at 2:02 AM

In a world to which no one ventures and no one cares, a remote corner of the Interwebz where castoffs of the junkheap meet, two librulz engage in smelling each other’s farts. And somehow it makes it to HA? Must be Friday.

John the Libertarian on June 25, 2011 at 2:10 AM

man! look at the bushy eye brows on that thing .
I bet her girl gizzard looks like Osama bin Ladin on minoxidil.

esnap on June 25, 2011 at 2:19 AM

I was half listening to this and I just kept saying “Huh?” “What” “Really?” while I was doing something else. That’s about all the attention that I can give to these strange little people these days.

Rambotito on June 25, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Lefty Brain Trust. Heh!

ronsfi on June 25, 2011 at 6:40 AM

Stupid-palooza

Teddy on June 25, 2011 at 6:53 AM

Know what I love? Having some homely, elitist, condescending, commie cannuck babe talking down to me.

Talk down to me, baybee!!!!!!!

BigAlSouth on June 25, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Allah you are a dunce.

Why on earth did you just exponentially increase Al Gore’s network’s hits?

Are you mad?

BKennedy on June 25, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Wow. This is so profound. The fact that Daily Caller and Hot Air readers reviewed this clip on-line must have quintupled their ratings. I find myself cringing in disgust at their self-delusion. Is the echo in the room they occupy or in their heads?

Magnum on June 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Who?

Murf76 on June 25, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Didn’t that ugly, stupid b-tch promise us she would leave the country over Iraq? I guess that her promises are like all other radiclib marxist promises (check crr6 and Obama for example); they all have expiration dates.

Old Country Boy on June 25, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Contessa Brewer, c r o p p e d out the black TEA party member with the gun, trying AND failing to paint TEA Party as racist with guns:

Jason58 on June 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM

There are probably only a handful of people who care what Keith Olbermann and Janine Garofalo think or say.

afotia on June 25, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Olbermann and Garafalo are the epitome of evil personified. Anyone who pays any attention to their hatemongering are even worse.

volsense on June 25, 2011 at 9:33 AM

What is it that makes Demoncrates exempt from being racists. Thhy are the biggest racists who create race divisions to create more victims that only they can care for.

In this segment it is clear that the two largest racebaiters of the world are having a field day calling everyone that does not agree with them a racist. They also seem not to have any compunction to even redeem themselves by admitting they are the biggest racist on air today.

They have found that calling the opposition racist, bigots, and every other slur in the Dictionary or Thesaurus, making them feel superior to those they slander. They exude the depressing impression that they are the only ones allowed to slurs, slander, and violate political correctness, a concept of their design, to quell open communications, which subjects those minorities under their direct control.

MSGTAS on June 25, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I am sorry to tell you Janeane, but nobody likes you….In fact, you’re becoming more unpopular every day….At least, among people who have even heard of you…But keep yourself out there….Maybe, soon all the population will hate you….

theaddora on June 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM

When is the last time either of them showered?
They are so gross to look at.

mmcnamer1 on June 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM

I don’t know, but I feel disgustingly filthy after just having seen their vile faces for a couple of minutes. I need to bathe.

So much delusion…..

UltimateBob on June 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM

I got a tad over a minute in and I had to turn it off.
Pathetic.

bridgetown on June 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Lots of liberals convert to conservatives as they get older… does that mean their limbic brains have triumphed over their higher order brains? Grafolo is basically saying Tea Partiers are brain dead zombie types. Is there anything more brain dead than a typical Obama supporter?

painfulTruthDisciple on June 25, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I am now dumber for having watched that.

OneGyT on June 25, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Garofalo would prefer people like her, but she is so gosh darn intelligent and forward-thinking, that is impossible.

We are all just jealous.

Moesart on June 25, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Is Janeane GodAwfulHo the worst person on Earth?

I submit that she’d make the Top 25 list.

Professor Blather on June 25, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Twit vs. skank. Everyone loses.

2ipa on June 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I got a tad over a minute in and I had to turn it off.
Pathetic.

bridgetown on June 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Wow, what a masochist. I got as far as hovering the pointer over the play button and thought “Naaaaaaaa”.

Lone Star on June 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Racism! Racism! Racism! (But only on the right!)

When you’re a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Pablo Snooze on June 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM

What a great video. I just love the sarcasm from Olby and Garfalo…Oh wait, that was real. Are they really trying to find excuses for why they believe that the tea party is racist?

Frank T.J Mackey on June 25, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Blah blah blah. Liberals and ideas are two things that cannot go together.

StubbleSpark on June 25, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Adjoran on June 25, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Five viewers, all related to the crew. LOL!

dogsoldier on June 25, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I keep saying this, but I remember how, years ago, Garafalo was cute, curvy, and funny. Now she looks like every other tattooed, hippie skank that forgets to bathe and douses herself with patchouli oil. That’s what mouthy liberalism does to you, I guess.

Gottafang on June 25, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Max Headroom and Walking Syphillis. What a pair…..

adamsmith on June 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Both Mr. Ogerman and Ms. Gawd Awful seem to think they are genetically Superior to all of U.S.

It is true in physics, opposites attract and equals repel is demonstrated in the disagreement. However, let’s travel down the genetics road. Does anyone are to describe any off-spring
that would result from a union of these two?

MSGTAS on June 26, 2011 at 9:29 AM