Quotes of the day

posted at 10:42 pm on June 20, 2011 by Allahpundit

“Palin’s approval numbers are continually all over the place because, thanks to the fact that she is so polarizing, they fluctuate dramatically based on the nature of the sample. However, there has never been a legitimate poll where Palin is even in real striking distance of Obama head-to-head. And it is critical to point out that since we are not yet in a general election and Palin has been safely ensconced inside the cuddle of Fox News, the big guns have not been fired on her by an Obama team (and mainstream media) that lusts after the chance to run against her…

“I am officially offering a $1,000 bet, at incredible 100-1 odds, that Palin will not be inaugurated president of the United States in January of 2013. This unbelievable $100,000 offer (along with details as to how I would pay in full with the money I had reserved for the charity offer that Keith Olbermann dodged) is available to the first prominent conservative who takes me up on it.

“If I am so wrong, this is the deal of a lifetime, right? A no-brainer even. So why am I so convinced that no one will even take me up on it or that hardly any of my critics will see the obvious significance when they don’t?”

***
“My guess as to why the Governor is looking more electable these days is due to her and her team’s near-flawless handling of the One Nation Bus Tour (the MSM’s email fiasco is likely to only boost her numbers further). The Palin Camp’s messaging of that event was not only managed in a way that would shame most presidential campaigns, it was also done through a very successful and unconventional circumvention of the media. Which brings me to the most important point I’ll make in this piece…

“What Ziegler and those who agree with him need to understand is that the MSM doesn’t intend to let anyone beat Barack Obama. They intend to pull a ‘Palin’ — to decimate and salt the earth behind — whoever threatens the re-election of Their Precious One. Barack Obama is a failed president. Period. If 2012 is what it should be — a referendum on the incumbent — he loses in a landslide. Therefore, the White House and their MSM allies intend to do everything they can to ensure 2012 is all about toxifying the GOP nominee — regardless of who it is — into someone who cannot be elected. Anyone who thinks the MSM will take it easier on a nominee not named Palin hasn’t been paying attention.

“The bottom line is that whoever our candidate is, beating Obama is not the existential problem — our candidate must beat the media, and other than Newt Gingrich (a victim of unforced errors), there’s not a single announced or potential Republican candidate who’s dealt with a tenth of what Obama’s MSM Palace Guards intend to hurl their way — except Sarah Palin. And not only has the Governor survived this unprecedented onslaught, but the past few months have shown that she understands this threat and is actively and effectively working on ways to overcome it.”

***
“Despite their grousing about the administration during the Netroots Nation conference, liberal activists and bloggers are relatively happy with President Barack Obama’s performance…

“Thirty-two percent of activists said they would most like Obama to have former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) as his rival next fall, with Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) a close second with 27 percent and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) a distant third place with 12 percent. Attendees said they would least like Obama to face former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, but the majority of respondents believe Republicans would indeed pick Romney to be the GOP nominee.”

***
“My point is not simply that Obama is out of touch and beatable, but that he is way out of touch and extremely beatable. Not, of course, by some moderate Republican, but by a conservative Republican: and particularly by Sarah Palin.

“Although her bus tour is over, the media still can’t let her go. Now they’re all busy letting us know how her bus tour didn’t help her numbers at all or trying to somehow persuade us that John Ziegler’s opinion matters. I’m sorry, but I see the way people listen when Palin talks, the way they react when she shakes hands with them, and the genuine love for country she displayed in her 24,000 emails the mainstream media thought they could use to bring her down…

“I see Obama for what he is and I see Palin for what she is. And in light of that, I see nothing to fear.”

***
“Under the condition that the bet is only operative if Governor Palin runs, we accept the bet and we look forward to cashing Ziegler’s $100,000 check.

“Now, it’s up to the Governor to make sure we win this bet.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 21

How can we get in on the bet?

idesign on June 20, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Oh goody! A thread for the paid commentor csdevin!

darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Why is the MSM so afraid of Sarah Palin?

meci on June 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Aaaannnd they’re off!

katy the mean old lady on June 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM

John Ziegler was a staunch supporter,which makes me wonder!

And,why on the CNN channel!!

And,”Bunker Mentality”!!!!

I’ll wait,and learn more,before I
decide what John Ziegler is really
up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on June 20, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Why do you post this dubious CNN propaganda? I confess I didn’t watch it. I have useful things to do with my time.

materialist on June 20, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Nutroots, Al Gore, ALec Baldwin– poor Mitt can’t catch a break.

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM

As a Palin supporter, Ziegler has always struck me as the kind of guy you wish wasn’t on your side. Dude is about two tacos short of a combination plate.

pugwriter on June 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I got a crisp twenty that says you’re wrong Mr. Zig².

Fallon on June 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Who cares? Perry just became the front runner tonight.

tetriskid on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

The two Big Government blog posters can certainly write and they can certainly wishcast. But no amount of talking is going to pull her numbers out of the dumper.

And no amount of rebutting me is going to do it, ‘nistas. You can attack me all you like, she’s still going to pull about 40% of the vote as a ceiling. And that infuriates you to no end.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Which seems to say something about the sampling and not Sarah Palin.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM

*peers in the door*

In my best Laurence Olivier voice I innocently ask: “Is it safe?”

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Who cares? Perry just became the front runner tonight.

tetriskid on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Link?

idesign on June 20, 2011 at 10:52 PM

….that the MSM doesn’t intend to let anyone beat Barack Obama. They intend to pull a ‘Palin’ — to decimate and salt the earth behind — whoever threatens the re-election of Their Precious One.

THIS!!!!!

cmsinaz on June 20, 2011 at 10:52 PM

““The bottom line is that whoever our candidate is, beating Obama is not the existential problem — our candidate must beat the media…”

If only we had a way to communicate with each other over an electronic media that could reach millions of people around the world in a relatively short period of time that bypasses the media…

… Oh, wait!

Pound them to dust…!

Seven Percent Solution on June 20, 2011 at 10:52 PM

BTW, I think we just saw why John Ziegler is not that close to the Palins.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Can Ziegler claim that C4P isn’t a “prominent conservative?”

massrighty on June 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM

King FoolsGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

idesign on June 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM

John Ziegler has trouble with context. Put differently, he is a fool who overestimates his place in the universe. No wonder he likes Palin, and no wonder the two of them couldn’t get along. Given their difference in actual importance, the rupture took the form of a prolonged, distracted brushing off. One of several almost-last straws was a Ziegler message that Palin forwarded to her staff with this annotation: “If I have to suffer thru Ziegler’s e-mails, we ALL have to suffer thru.” Ziegler knows about the comment because Palin brilliantly forgot to omit his address from the list of recipients.

AshleyTKing on June 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

And doesn’t this Ziegler guy just remind you of Chucky over at LGF and Andy Sullivan?

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Upon what do you base your certitude? Polls before the first primary or caucus of the 2012 campaign?

You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to scoff at it.

Time will tell.

cs89 on June 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM

latest polls show her unfavs at 52% 13 pt down form a month ago. So much for your belief that polss are cast in stone and never change. But you will never man up enough to admit your stale talking point has just been dispproven by the very polls you hold dear.

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Ziegler needs to get a life. He is backstabbing Palin and becoming MSM fodder. I cannot believe he is doing this because he fears Obama being reelected.

Go home Ziegler and keep your mouth shut.

djn on June 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I guess C4P didn’t understand this statement from Ziegler…

is available to the first prominent conservative who takes me up on it.

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

How can we get in on the bet?

]

you can’t because it’s a media ploy to get attention.

Kaptain Amerika on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

latest polls show her unfavs at 52%

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

You can just go ahead and stop there. Translation – over half the country doesn’t like her.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Tee hee. They know she’s not running.

NickDeringer on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

BTW, I think we just saw why John Ziegler is not that close to the Palins.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM

yeap as Gov Palin said in her email….If I have to suffer through his crap you all have to suffer through it.

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Uh oh, everyone is pulling out their polls and comparing them; this will not end well.

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

AshleyTKing on June 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Link and source, please?

massrighty on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

What a circus.

petunia on June 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

materialist on June 20, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Without Sarah news, this place has been so quiet. Obviously, poor Allahpundit can’t get paid if he won’t get hits. Hence, he’s stirring the pot.

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

That’s what she said!

massrighty on June 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Shameless comment bait…LOL

d1carter on June 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Dennis Miller had Ziegler and John Nolte on his show today. Ziegler was absolutely unhinged. Maybe that’s his default setting. I don’t know. Dennis had to actually ask his sound board operator to turn down the sound because of the feedback from Ziegler. And the guy was in martyr mode, “I, me, my, I, I , my…

Nolte came on afterwards and gave a convincing calm argument. The difference was night and day.

Dongemaharu on June 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

oh but….according to you 60% of the people didn’t like her..amazing what one little bus tour did. drop of 13pts in unfavs…..so much for your stale talking point. and thanks for proving my point that you weren’t man enough to admit you were wrong….

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Tee hee. They know she’s not running.

NickDeringer on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

wanna bet?

idesign on June 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Are you trying to turn this into a Weiner thread?

darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Ziegler needs to get a life. He is backstabbing Palin and becoming MSM fodder. I cannot believe he is doing this because he fears Obama being reelectedlike money.

Go home Ziegler and keep your mouth shut.

djn on June 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

fify

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:00 PM

THIS!!!!!

cmsinaz on June 20, 2011 at 10:52 PM

The very point I make over and over again. A candidate who cannot beat Palin (if she runs) will get squished by the MSM in their race to re-elect Obama.

Mutnodjmet on June 20, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

What’s your definition of prominent? Not 1 in 500 people would recognize a picture this guy, especially now that he’s trying to look like Todd Palin. The whole thing has a creepy stalker vibe to it.

Ted Torgerson on June 20, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Dongemaharu on June 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

so kind of like hotair then? The PDS lose their freaking minds and the palin supporters calmly explain how wrong they are?

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Ted Torgerson on June 20, 2011 at 11:01 PM

yeap. Zig is in a love that his flame has rejected. This will not end well for Zog. I pity his wife.

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Mutnodjmet on June 20, 2011 at 11:00 PM

gotta be aggressive with’em, don’t take any crapola from them…

with ya buddy

cmsinaz on June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

is available to the first prominent conservative who takes me up on it.

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Hmmmm…

1) How many “prominent” conservatives could make a bet like this? I mean, if they had the money.

2) How do we determine who qualifies as “prominent?”

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Anybody who follows his from the periphery (and that’s me) would conclude this guy got too touchy-feely with Sarah and Todd told him to take a hike. I never really paid attention to him before, but was Palin not once his be all and end all? Creepy stalker. Now he’s the jilted or spurned lover-in-his-mind I suppose.

Marcus on June 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

No less prominent than JZ himself, at least here at Hotair. And by the way, the White Sox suck ;)

CTSherman on June 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Are you trying to turn this into a Weiner thread?
darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM

If you have pics to send, contact csdeven, he might want them.

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

LOL. Who here thinks a single one will put their money where their mout is an cross over and voter for her in an open primary?

Kataklysmic on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

And I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks this guy (is trying to?) look like Todd Palin.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

2) How do we determine who qualifies as “prominent?”

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Good questions. C4P is way to biased to be taken seriously.

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

) How do we determine who qualifies as “prominent?”

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I think Britbart might do it….Or someone form biggovernment .com

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Read this diary at Redstate who takes Ziegler’s argument apart…

It’s long but good.

dforston on June 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Good thing he was cut off otherwise next thing we know there would be stories floating around that Sarah would be leaving Todd for him!

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

you really don’t have much “upstairs” do you?

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

If you have pics to send, contact csdeven, he might want them.

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Nawww… he’s got the pics (that’s why the Palin’s built the dang fence). Now he wants some used undies.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

What’s really the problem for the 2012 election is:

– elect Obama
– elect Palin

or,

– elect a President.

The personality crusades are fascinating for a fleeting time and then reality sets in and we need a President and a credible, functioning, beneficial Administration in January 2013 to replace the idiocy and awfulness that’s there now.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Put this in my wish basket but…

it would be great if Sarah herself took him up on that offer ;)

dforston on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

This guy is unwell.

rrpjr on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

If you have pics to send, contact csdeven, he might want them.

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Chickens#it’s gender has been questioned and we are now not clear what it is, other than unhinged.

darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I guessing he tried to get more inside the Palin camp and was rejected a bit. So now he is acting out. He did similar stuff when he left KFI radio in L.A.

multiuseless on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Good questions. C4P is way to biased to be taken seriously.

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

So is Sean Hannity – though, I bet he is considered “prominent”

Nope, something doesn’t seem right here. Ziegler can just say, “Oh, they don’t count” or something.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Good questions. C4P is way to biased to be taken seriously.

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Biased? Lol. C4P doesn’t claiming to be and is interested conservative blog. It’s an activist blog fighting on behalf of Palin.

C4P is at least equal to Hot Air in influence. After all, can HA claim that Kathleen Parker reads them?

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I’d say any person or persons that can get together 100,000 should “count.”

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM

and the palin supporters calmly explain how wrong they are?

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:01 PM

What? “Calmly explain”?!? “Calmly”??

I’d laugh but my steak dinner is calling and I’m hungry.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

yawn…

idesign on June 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I think Britbart might do it….Or someone form biggovernment .com

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Is he in the Palin boat?

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

latest polls show her unfavs at 52%

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Her negatives are going down, which apparently makes you uncomfortable. So you want the polls….and time, I guess, to stop right now. Nothing will change from……NOW! One of the weirdest arguments I’ve heard.

Static analysis has a new poster boy.

Dongemaharu on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Oh Boy!
========

John Ziegler is latest former ally to turn on Sarah Palin
June 13, 2011
*************

Just weeks after Frank Bailey’s tell-all book about life with Sarah Palin was released, another of her former allies has turned on the ex-governor of Alaska.

John Ziegler worked with Sarah Palin for a few years, and at one point made a documentary titled Media Malpractice… How Obama Got Elected and Palin Was Targeted. So it’s probably fair to say he was a pretty big fan.

But things have soured and Ziegler has now launcehd The Sarah Palin I Know, a new website where he promises to reveal what he has learnt about Palin. So far, there is not a huge amount on the site, but Ziegler promises it will grow. Of course, you could argue that the best way to get attention is to reveal something interesting, rather than to promise that you’ll reveal something interesting at some point…

Zielger has also written an article outlining the reasons for his current lack of faith in the Palin project. He seems to still like her as a person, but he clearly doesn’t think she’s a good thing for America as a whole.

===========================================
===========================================
John Zieglers New Site

Monday, June 20, 2011
The Sarah Palin I Know
**********************

canopfor on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Don’t you understand? We have to nominate Palin or the media wins! It doesn’t matter if she gets blown out of the water by Obama and his palace guards – she’s authentic!

Sure, she’s said a lot of stupid stuff. But not as much as Obama, so she’s definitely better to be president.

And sure, her poll numbers are awful among the nation at large, but who needs those stupid “voter” people anyway? They’re just Obamamedia drones. Big Government said so.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I’d laugh but my steak dinner is calling and I’m hungry.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Feel free to leave. Bishop isn’t tormenting you tonight.

BTW, how was that Star Trek?

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

That should have read disinterested conservative blog.

promachus on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “$4 – $5/gal for gas”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “Unemployment +9%”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “Fast and Furious!”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “War Powers Act!”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “Trillions in debt!”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “ObowmaCare!”

The media: “Obowma is awesome!”

GOP Generic Candidate: “That money in your pocket is worthless!”

(feel free to add to the list…)

Seven Percent Solution on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

you really don’t have much “upstairs” do you?

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

So you don’t think that a group called”Conservatives For Palin” is biased? Whose attic is empty?

darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Exactly. And why doesn’t Ziegler bet $100k that Pawlenty will win?

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Now, let’s just hope Ziegler stays the heck away from Bachmann!

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I’d laugh but my steak dinner is calling and I’m hungry.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Feel free to leave. Bishop isn’t tormenting you tonight.

BTW, how was that Star Trek?

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I guess you never learned that snarking at people doesn’t win you votes or friends.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Sure, she’s said a lot of stupid stuff.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Maybe, but “I’m for the individual insurance mandate” isn’t among them. So is Romney unelectable?

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

you really don’t have much “upstairs” do you?

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

When all else fails.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Hot and heavy tonight, yessir.

Bishop on June 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM

why doesn’t Ziegler bet $100k that Pawlenty will win?

No bookmaker will give odds on that one.

Emperor Norton on June 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Translation: let’s all get on board the Rick Perry Personality Cult for a change.

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Feel free to leave.

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Dig that crazy Ozone! Chasing people off accomplishes two things: you lose votes and you lose faith in the eyes of others.

Star Trek was great, as usual, seen it now several times. I’ve always found watching favorite movies many times over is preferable to slumming with people who are insulting.

By the way, if Palin could make a credible President, the first thing she’d do is redress her misearable followers because you all chase off anyone who is potentially interested. Not a way to win a national election but I guess you haven’t noticed that yet.

I’ve always like Palin but anything — everything — I’ve ever written complimentary about her is far outweighed by the irresponsibility and sliming done to many of us by her “supporters.” I repeat, it’s no way to win an election.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I have enough friends. Now hurry, go eat that steak.

Or are you going to post another 10 comments (all including references to how you really have to get going)?

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

it is so sad to see the once great might antipalin forces reduced to hanging thier hats on a failed creepy man that can’t keep a job. Is this what the antipalin forces have been reduced too. hoping and praying for any savior from THAT WOMAN. sad really sad.

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

why doesn’t Ziegler bet $100k that Pawlenty will win?

No bookmaker will give odds on that one.

Emperor Norton on June 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Yeah. I’d like to see him put up big money on who he thinks will win.

Dongemaharu on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

If you vote based on what is said on a comment thread at a blog, I feel very sorry for you.

djohn669 on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Please, no more of that “poor old martyrs” stuff again.

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Anyone keeping count yet? BTW, good digs, Lourdes. You must make so many friends and win so many votes ;)

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

When all else fails.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Knucklehead on June 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

yeap not much there there is there.

unseen on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Ziegler ought to hook up with the caught in the crosshairs guy. These two seem like a match made in media heaven.

lonestar1 on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Please, no more of that “poor old martyrs” stuff again.

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Fine, so long as you bottle up your “Leave Britney Sarah alone!” mentality.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

darwin-t on June 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Accoding to a bartender in Hoboken he’s male. And a very sloppy drunk.

katy the mean old lady on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM

pseudoforce on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

You people are just pathetic. You can read minds now?

I’ll vote for Perry, I’ll vote for Palin, I’ll vote for Pawlenty, Romney, Rubio, whomever, if and as they’re nominated. I’m not slinging for any one singular candidate at this rate, however, what with the ongoing psychosis it seems many are struck with similar to the “Herr Doktohr” fever of last election, now apparently contagious via Palin.

You’re not helping the GOP nor helping to get Obama sent hiking off to wherever with your ongoing malignments and underminings of others among the Republican-voting side.

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:19 PM

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM
you came on the thread, quit whining

djohn669 on June 20, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Fine, so long as you bottle up your “Leave Britney Sarah alone!” mentality.

KingGold on June 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Translation (this ought to piss off Lourdie): “I’ll stop playing the victim card if you do first!”

MeatHeadinCA on June 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I’ll take that bet… :)

golfmann on June 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Lourdes on June 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM

You do realize you do exactly the same thing you accuse Palinistas of: snark, turning off opponents…etc. Right? You must know that.

Dongemaharu on June 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM