Oh boy: Weiner’s wife is pregnant

posted at 6:03 pm on June 8, 2011 by Allahpundit

…Congratulations?

Ms. Abedin, 35, is in the early stages of pregnancy, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

The pregnancy, which the couple has disclosed to close friends and family, adds a new dimension to questions about the future of their marriage.

Mr. Weiner, 46, who has admitted to engaging in salacious online conversations with at least six women over the last few years, has declared that he and his wife have no intention of splitting up, even though some of the exchanges occurred during their marriage.

Ace thinks Weiner’s going to try to leverage the news for some sympathy too by attributing his bulge-tweeting to “Sudden Responsibility Shock Syndrome” or whatever, and I admit, when I heard the news, I wasn’t sure if it would make people angrier at him or would actually force them to ease up in hopes of not making this any harder on his wife. Check out the insta-reaction from devout lefty Joan Walsh, though. And if that’s not enough of an indicator, just wait a day or so until this utterly devastating account of Weiner’s deceit by Kirsten Powers starts circulating online. I think it’s the single most brutal takedown of him I’ve read, notwithstanding more than 10 days of saturation coverage of Weinergate. Do the words “extensive and sociopathic lying” mean anything to you?

[H]e was a friend whom I cared for very much, even if I thought he had issues with he needed to deal with. It was because of this friendship that I believed him when he told me last week that he had done nothing wrong. In an email to me he wrote: “Why not to call the cops: Personal account, no federal case, we don’t know yet what they got, I didn’t send it, statements on sat, sun, monday, the girl said she doesn’t know me, I don’t know her. The people I follow are all people who ask. We’ve hired a law firm but not to protect me, to put together the team to figure out how we prevent and maybe civil or criminal next steps. We don’t know where this photo came from. We have theories. Until we know for sure we open up legal hornets nest if we say.”

He knew I was going on the show Hannity, where I would use this false information to defend him in front of millions of people. I did, and I regret it. The previous day I had reluctantly done an interview with the New York Post at his request to talk about what kind of boyfriend he was. In that story I didn’t address the controversy but talked about my experiences with him. Nonetheless, my friends were furious when the real information came out and they realized he had allowed me to become involved in his sordid controversy. I just felt sorry for him and his wife…

But there is lying, and then there is what Weiner did. Due to nonstop meetings, I had not had time to watch his media blitz prior to my Greta interview and was slack jawed when I saw clips of him the next day sneering and pointing fingers at other people for what he knew he had done. I am of the general view that politicians are not the most honest group of people, but what I saw in those interviews was deeply disturbing even using that very low standard. There is no way anyone can ever believe anything he says again after that. In fact, I highly doubt that what he said in his press conference is even true.

That’s just the beginning; wait until she gets going on the now-infamous sexting transcript that Radar published. As I write this, I’m already seeing rumors circulating on Twitter that he’ll resign before the night is out. I do think he’s finished now, but whether the axe falls this evening or in the next few days, I don’t know. While we wait for news, here’s Ed Schultz from last night trying to convince three other liberals that yes, this is a big deal, and yes, Weiner needs to go. Anyone think our panelists here have a different view today in light of the news about Mrs. Weiner?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Why would a dyed in the wool liberal keep at it? What purpose would that possibly serve?

Bradky on June 8, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Like most moderates, you have bile only for conservatives.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:24 PM

And just when does it all stop? If a person conducts themselves inappropriately such as Foley or Weiner they should leave. period. It is an integrity thing not a party thing.

Bradky on June 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM

When we have people in Congress who quit thinking they are Caligulas and start acting like decent human beings, that’s when.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:25 PM

100 bucks to anyone, anyone that comes up with a “stupider” comment…

right2bright on June 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM

I don’t know, there’s a lot of competition tonight.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Bradky on June 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM

You are right. They should leave. But I sense you are more bothered when it’s a Dem ox being gored.

Missy on June 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM

You know, it’s really sick watching this site turn into a venom spewing Conservative clone of the Kos.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Where is the equivalent at this site of Kos’ 9-page frame-up of Breitbart? Huh? Or are you just blowing it out your backside?

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Missy on June 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Absolutely. He’d be chuckling and rolling in Schadenfreude if this was a prominent conservative caught in such a self-inflicted mess.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:27 PM

The equivalence is in the disguisting, partisan, ridiculous comments blaming Weiners wife for his actions.

That’s what.

Unlike you and your little troll friends here, some Conservatives have the decency to know when to stop as well as knowing where to place blame. So you can take your comments and shove them up your own backside.

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM

But I sense you are more bothered when it’s a Dem ox being gored.

Missy on June 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM

No, not really. Wall to wall coverage of these affairs is really overkill. It should be enough to run the story and let the party of the perv of the moment force them out.

Bradky on June 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Bradky on June 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Well, it’s been over a week and we’re still waiting on the Dems to do just that. Reluctantly, it looks as if they are just beginning to.

Keep in mind, much of the reason the story snowballs is that the perv tries to tough it out. If Weiner had done the right thing early on, the wall to wall coverage probably would never have happened (cf the Chris Lee story which was over before most people even heard it happened). Even as it was, the big networks were reluctant to pick up the story until the third or fourth day.

Missy on June 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM

“Mrs. Weiner”

Hahahahah! OMG….I’m impressed he ever got ANYONE to marry him AND take on the name! Lmao!

KMC1 on June 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Can the self-righteous shit. Not everyone was blaming the wife or the unborn child. Twit.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Interesting that you consider not blaming the child and wife self-rigteous.

Really telling.

Have a good night, tw@.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM

“Liberals don’t troll HA…”

Ya sure you betcha!

Roy Rogers on June 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Liberals do not recognize babies.

Roy Rogers on June 8, 2011 at 10:26 PM

I do. We can’t control what they think or how they behave. We should respect life. Regardless of whose womb it is in.

antisocial on June 8, 2011 at 11:40 PM

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I must agree, although Roy Rogers has been acting like a cretin all day. That said…the fact that people aren’t calling him out for joking about the abortion of a child of a political opponent is appalling and nauseating.

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Interesting that you consider not blaming the child and wife self-rigteous.

Really telling.

Have a good night, tw@.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I consider it idiotic and not worthy of comment. But you get your self-righteous rocks off any way you like. Tw@.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:42 PM

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hey Roy Rogers, pipe down!! Stop saying idiotic things!!!

There, I’ve played hall monitor in something other than pointing out csdeven’s obsessiveness. Happy?

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM

lol, axes to grind. subtlety

hawkdriver on June 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Why aren’t you doing it?

mizflame98 on June 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM

antisocial on June 8, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Indeed. And the people who make the Right look nuts, like Roy Rogers, need to go away and stop the endlessly stupid narrative that somehow anyone who is a member of the other side is subhuman and therefore they and all the people around them must be treated like scum. I really shouldn’t have to point out that such an attitude is about as counterproductive as you could muster.

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Why aren’t you doing it?

mizflame98 on June 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Um…do you not understand the meaning of “implicit”?

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Nothing like a good liberal melt down to get the left to close ranks.

Heh.

Roy Rogers on June 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Some of us like to raise our voices when morons start trolling a site with ridiculous comments that threaten the credibility of entire community.

Nice comeback by the way. Real sharp.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Happy?

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Oh, pardon me all to f**king hell. I didn’t realize that calling out a so-called conservative for joking about the abortion of the child of a political opponent is something that only “hall monitors” would do.

If abortion is murder, then why isn’t the joke equivalent to joking about the murder of that child, hm? I would sincerely hope that such a joke would elicit a bit more of a reaction.

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Well, no, but before long it’ll be “poor Weiner. Hey, we’re all human. Give the guy a pass.” And then he can get back to holding hearings treating Glenn Beck and his sponsors like subhuman scum. Weiner’s not subhuman, but he’s scum, and I have no sympathy for the guy.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

SomeToo few of us like to raise our voices when morons start trolling a site with ridiculous comments that threaten the credibility of entire community.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM

FTFY.

Nothing more to say. It’s one of those nights on HA.

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

According to his brand of bullet proof logic, you’re being ‘self righteous’.

Better cut it out.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Note the “faux outrage” from the “faux conservatives”

Such liberal language as well!

Mercy!

Roy Rogers on June 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM

You want to screen out “ridiculous comments that threaten credibilty”? Get busy, you have lots of threads to monitor.

Nice comeback by the way. Real sharp.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Thanks.

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

pseudoforce on June 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Utter conjecture.

Pretending that HA readers and commenters are somehow going to let this issue slide if we don’t attack everyone related to Weiner is absolutely ridiculous.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Pour some more salt on the slugs pseudoforce.

They still have some squirm left.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Utter conjecture.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM

It’s no more conjecture or generalization than to assume we’re all “venomous Kos kiddies” because one person makes an idiotic comment.

pseudoforce on June 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Physician, heal thyself.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM

because one person makes an idiotic comment.

pseudoforce on June 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Good point…too bad it’s utter bullshit. Take a stroll through memory lane and read the countless comments that were posted on other threads related to this story.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Related to the pregnancy, or to Weiner’s discomfiture at getting caught? If it’s the latter, I couldn’t care less what vile things were said about the man. He was willing to let Breitbart be tagged a fraud all the while lying through his teeth. Sorry if I don’t feel sympathy for the guy. You do that.

pseudoforce on June 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM

or to Weiner’s discomfiture at getting caught?

Don’t pretend that was ever the issue here. I’m talking about comments blaming/mocking/attacking his wife for his unfaithfulness.

Sorry if I don’t feel sympathy for the guy. You do that.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…the good ‘ol strawman. Well done, chap. Well done.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM

You-Eh-Vee,

When I consider the course language you’ve used over time to describe Palin and her family, I’m wondering exactly what you think is now over the top. I’m also wondering if you think only some people (like you)are allowed to comment about the family of folks in the news. You have quite a bit of history with that yourself.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

pseudoforce on June 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM

This guy doesn’t care a wit about Weiner’s wife or the comments made about her being pregnant. Considering what he’s said about Plain over the years makes his indictments of anyone’s comments on this thread, laughable.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:33 AM

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Short term memory disorder has always been their Achilles Heel.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:37 AM

He calls people “retards” like it’s going out of style. He savages Palin “and” her family like there’s no tomorrow. He’s attacked Bristol Palin. Describes her as getting “Knocked Up” in any thread that talks about her pregnancy. I really just scratched my head at the whole exchange.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM

I still want to know if Huma is pregnant with a human child entitled to all human rights or is she just carrying a “clump of cells.”*

*Their words not mine.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM

I owe Weiner a heartfelt “Thank You” for exposing the trolls and sleepers who so vociferously defend him here.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:46 AM

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Roy, I guarantee you neither You-Eh-Vee or MadCon are trolls or less than Conservative. They just don’t think anyone else is allowed to talk trash as venomously as them.

I think any conjecture about whether Weiner’s wife would have kept her child or not was probably over the top. It’s the kind of fodder trolls love to repost on lib sites. But much worse has been said on these threads. I think sometimes if someone points out one of your comments, you should probably at least consider if there was anything to it. I do understand that who the critiques were coming from was groan-worthy.

Take it from a friend. The babies should be off limits I think.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Take it from a friend. The babies should be off limits I think.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM

I once thought as you do.

Until they attacked Trig.

I merely pointed out their duplicity when human life begins. The responses I received told me everything I needed to know about them.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Great! A liberal preaching morals on truth and lies, this should be good.

Yes, he lied, I acknowledged, but everyone lies in sex scandals. This is my general view of sex scandals. But there is lying and then there is what Weiner did.

Here the liberal acknowledges having no standards about telling lies, dismissed away with the vapid “everyone does it” defense. So what did Weiner do? he lied to Kirsten Powers. The thinking is: It’s one thing to lie to everyone else but quite another to lie to me, there is lying and then there is lying to Kirsten Powers, right? It really only takes 2 sentences to get her to admit she is a card carrying member of the ‘me’ generation who can’t view an issue as a moral one unless she is a victim herself.

It’s about having some sort of standard for what the Democratic Party stands for—especially regarding treating women with dignity and respect—and Congressman Weiner has fallen far short of even the low standard to which we generally hold our elected officials. It’s time for him to go.

Isn’t it funny how she whines about the Democratic party’s lack of standards after she has proven in print she has none herself just a few sentences earlier? What is even more amazing is her use of the word “we” as if everyone holds the same low standards for our elected officials as she does. Way to go Kirsten!! Stand up and keep your party pure and take revenge on the skanky guy who once dared to dump you at the same time!

Dollayo on June 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Quotes please.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Dollayo on June 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM

KP wonders why no man respects her. I see a “Rachel Maddow” type in her future.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Quotes please.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Really, so you can waste my night justifying the difference in what was said here and what you said before?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM

Quotes please.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

/double face palm

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Quotes please.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

No, so I can call you on your bullshit. I’ve never attacked Palin or her family with the venom that people have towards Weiner’s family. It’s no surprise that I don’t like Sarah Palin, but I don’t go around insulting Trig.

Let’s see them.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

/double face palm

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Right back at you buddy. Right back at ya.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Let’s see them.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Show me the offending comment that got you so riled up on this thread.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Let’s see them.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Show me the offending comment that got you so riled up on this thread.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Can’t you find it?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Don’t hold your breath.

Sleepers and liberal trolls….

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM

It’s after midnight EST… he hasn’t resigned yet. That comes as no surprise, though, Liberals are scum.

FlatFoot on June 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Can’t you find it?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Easy sparky. Not everyone hits refresh every 3 seconds like you and Roy Boy.

Sorry hun. This is what happens when you marry a liberal douchebag.
Besides being a good lib surely you have an abortion clinic on speed dial.angryed on June 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Exactly what is Huma pregnant with, and at what point did abortion stop being an option?

She brought it on herself.

Your turn.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:28 AM

I’ll be checking back in the morning. Have fun trying to equate those comments to something I said about Trig or Todd.

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Liberal fail.

Parsed.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Hawk – you really believe these Weiner Wranglers are conservative?

Good luck with that.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Did you read it and figure out it was pretty mild compared to the profanity laced comments you’ve added for our reading enjoyment over the years?

Or are you Googling your screen name to see what someone might find?

I’m going to bed You-Eh-Vee.

I’ll show you that comments that you left earlier that made me groan.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Nice comeback by the way. Real sharp.

You-Eh-Vee on June 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Dude, this is you all over that you’re talking about. You even talk you’re going to hurt people.

Show me the comment that made you mad though and I’ll show you twenty that you posted that are worse.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:37 AM

I am a Cyberwarrior

I don’t sleep

I wait

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:41 AM

I am a Cyberwarrior

I don’t sleep

I wait

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:41 AM

It’s bad to be sleepy with flight students. Nite.

The offer is still open You-Eh-Vee. Cut and Paste the offending comment below, and I’ll post twenty that are worse.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:44 AM

If not me personally, we are Legion.

Whatever it takes to bury the liberal horde.

Their time is done.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Scares them

LOL!

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 2:00 AM

The Weiner marraige has to rank as the greatest soap opera ever… Pass the popcorn…

Khun Joe on June 9, 2011 at 2:20 AM

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Christien on June 9, 2011 at 3:11 AM

what the heck was hawkdriver doing up all night? I’m calling his flight surgeon and getting him a downslip.

ted c on June 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM

Can’t you find it?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Easy sparky. Not everyone hits refresh every 3 seconds like you and Roy Boy.

Perfect example, way to start. Sparky? In each and every comment I posted to you, I used whatever that is for a screen name that you use to address you. I didn’t make a comment about whether or not you were hovering around the keyboards trying to describe anything other than what my beef was, which was your acidic debate style which I gather, you don’t like much when other people do it.

Sorry hun. This is what happens when you marry a liberal douchebag.

She brought it on herself.

Your turn.

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 1:28 AM

The abortion points are over the top. I’ve got a comment above that indicates I thought that. cynccook did too on the first page. So did Dusty. Point is, if all you’re worried about is how comments sound on Hot Air, you just as bad.

And here’s my original comment to you.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

So, you don’t get to set additional requirement like me needing to find comments about her husband or trig. I said you used course language to describe her and her family. That was a nice try though.

So, here’s a few to start about Palin’s daughter Bristol. I’ll, unlike you, state I cut down large comments for space.
Review your interaction in a thread about Bristol Palin breaking up with Levi. For someone who thinks the families are off limits, you jumped right in and gave your adult opinion here …

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

It’s too much. Really, it’s too much.

You-Eh-Vee on August 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

For a lot of the thread you go on about what sh1t smells like. (Big Hot Air moment there)

There never was a need to scrounge… but your sort always do, don’t you?

sharrukin on August 3, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Lol.

That`s right. Keep up the with the tasty ad hominems and completely ignore the facts.

Bristol was never a spokesperson for Teen Abstinence who then got knocked up.

Bristol never approached the tabloid.

Bristol never had a front page photo on US weekly.

Bristol never gave the interview behind her mothers back.

Eurasia isn`t at war with Oceania.

You-Eh-Vee on August 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Let’s see, how old was she here? And really, the point was that you hate Palin and were just attacking her daughter over the point she was in a magazine. Great Hot Air moments there too. But Palin’s kids have nothing to do with you hating her, right?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 7:19 AM

So you DO just get kicks by hitting the Palin threads to throw poo at Palinistas. Man, you need something else to occupy your time. Creeeeeeepy.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM

What ‘poo’ am I flinging exactly?

Oh yeah, pointing out the cold facts of this story automatically makes me a troll. My bad.

Seems to me that you guys are the ones calling people traitors, shouting “Stop following that ignorant Whore of Babylon chillbilly, bless God Hallelujah!” and getting all…weird.

But we already knew that.

Creeeeeeepy

Lol.

Looks like me previous remark hit home.

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Great way here to call Palin what you’re really thinking and acting like you’re attributing it to someone else. But hey, there’s lots more. Off to work, would you like to see where your comments are violent and you call people “retards”? Or isn’t that over the top when you say it?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 7:22 AM

Hawkdriver, wtf is going on here? Weiner’s wife is pregnant and now this has turned into a Bristol thread? Why am I not surprised?

Hey trolls: Sunshine is the best disinfectant. If I were you I’d stay away from someone who can kick your arses, especially in person. And I am not writing about me. Back off from Bristol-girl’s got enough going on already. This is not a Palin thread. And back off from hawkdriver-he deserves a lot of respect and I was worried when he was not here in HA. Now he’s back and he deserves a “thank you” from you weasles.

Well that happens when our troops go to defend the hatred you feel against one another. Go to HuffPo or Salon, KosKids will embrace your hatred. If you’re gonna stick around here have some respect and write on what’s going on on YOUR end, not on the Republican’s.

ProudPalinFan on June 9, 2011 at 7:35 AM

You-Eh-Vee,

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Don’t be silly. You know those chillbillies are ALWAYS fair game, don’tcha?

or to Weiner’s discomfiture at getting caught?

You-Eh-Vee on June 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM

“Countless comments on other threads relating to the subject”? I don’t see many more having to do with his wife’s pregnancy.

pseudoforce on June 9, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Advice to YouMa opps, Huma Weiner, being and class one liberal and married to one just Google ‘Planned Parenthood Queens NY’. Huma you married to a perv you get the shaft. Get out and away from him.

Wade on June 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Oh boy: Weiner’s wife is pregnant

Pop goes the weasel.

petefrt on June 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I agree with John on Powerline Blog. Weiner should stay for a hundred years and become the face of the democrat party.

abcurtis on June 9, 2011 at 9:33 AM

These reports are still unsourced and I am still a little disbelieving.

I don’t want to turn into Mr. Sullivan, but she was thin enough at her marriage to snap in half. Women that thin often don’t menstruate, let alone ovulate, and I know whereof I speak. I’ve been there, I’m not being bratty.

A few pounds of fat or so would make the difference so I might be wrong to have doubts.

However, she’s in her mid thirties and at her age it’s dangerous to announce before 12 weeks.

SarahW on June 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM

I am a Cyberwarrior

I don’t sleep

I wait

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 1:41 AM

First accurate post I’ve seen you make.

MadisonConservative on June 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Don’t obsess MadCon. It’s creepy.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Um…do you not understand the meaning of “implicit”?

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I understand that you’re standing on the sidelines admonishing others for not doing something you should do yourself.

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM

If its a boy name him weenie. If its a girl then name her doughnut.

paulsur on June 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM

You can’t do that through Twitter…

jeffn21 on June 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM

So that’s a “no, I don’t understand the concept of ‘implicit’”?

MadisonConservative on June 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM

So that’s a “no, I don’t understand the concept of ‘implicit’”?

MadisonConservative on June 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Think what you like, it doesn’t change the fact that you don’t confront Roy Rogers but complain that no one else does.

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

blink on June 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM

feckless, phoney conservative

At least you made it clear

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

It’s not just Roy Rogers, and the comments had been up for hours, and I had not been here. When I showed up, I made my statement, which implicitly denounced such comments, as did others I made. But keep on grasping.

MadisonConservative on June 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

He thought he was an Oscar-liar Weiner…but he was only a Tony.

Barnestormer on June 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM

MadisonConservative on June 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I’m not gasping, you’re backpedaling. You specifically pointed to Roy Rogers; Remember?

MadisonConservative on June 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

I’m just pointing out that instead of relying on others to quell your emotions; do it yourself.

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Mrs. Weiner has hung around Hillary Clinton for a very long time, serving Hillary as an intern years ago, and now working in the State Department, travelling with Hillary, the person who was entitled to be president of the United States of America, the person whose grip Barack Hussein Obama II Barry Soetoro and his brain dead worshippers ripped the dream from.

Mrs. Weiner and Hillary are, and have been, joined at the hip for years.

Maybe, instead of being with Mr. Loudmouth Tweeter, making it impossible for her to become pregnant by him, except through FedEx, perhaps there is another story here regarding Mrs. Weiner.

Perhaps Anthony the Loud Mouth Weiner is not the father.

Perhaps Hillary, the person Mrs. Weiner is with virtually 24/7 for years now, is the father. (grin)

William2006 on June 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I was not joking.

I was asking if liberals like Weiner and Huma consider the pregnancy a human baby with all the civil rights entitled, or is it a “clump of cells” as pro-choicers just like them constantly espouse (I posted Weiner’s pro-choice record).

AND, if a human baby, was this determination made at conception, after first trimester, because it’s politically advantageous, or never.

This caused MadCon to lose her mind.

Roy Rogers on June 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Who’s the daddy?

stenwin77 on June 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Hillary

mizflame98 on June 8, 2011 at 6:10 PM

mizflame98,

I did not see your posted comment, specified here in this message, until after I posted my comment above … William2006 on June 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Great minds think alike!

William2006 on June 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

William2006 on June 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

:-D

mizflame98 on June 9, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Sorry hun. This is what happens when you
marry a liberal douchebag.
Besides being a good lib surely you have an abortion
clinic on speed dial.

angryed on June 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Over the line.

cynccook on June 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM

SO IS THIS:

I hope he loses his job, has a daughter, and she grows up to meet a jackass —just like ol’ dad.

ted c on June 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

The fact that Weiner is a jerk, should not be taken out on his wife, or his unborn child. Remarks like that have no place on this site.

Susanboo on June 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

blink on June 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM

blink, quite a few people made comments that it was over the line. My only problem was the hypocrisy of those demanding more. There are threads You-Eh-Vee posts comments on I wouldn’t let my family read.

And what is the required number of people “required” to bust on someone they think has made an unsavory comment. I alway thought if someone at least said something, that was enough. So, what is the proper number of comments? You guys don’t think one is. Is two enough? Is three too many and taking the thread OT?

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM

ProudPalinFan on June 9, 2011 at 7:35 AM

I appreciate that PPF, but I posted the old comments about Palin, not them. I made a comment that You-Eh-Vee certainly didn’t leave public figures families out of his rants and just posted some examples. Also he said that folks here were making Hot Air look bad because of the rhetoric. It made me laugh considering the comments he’s made over the years. But, I’m as responsible for the thread going off topic beyond repair as anyone.

hawkdriver on June 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Not much else to add is there, You-Eh-Vee.

hawkdriver on June 10, 2011 at 7:54 AM