More on the Sarah Palin movie: A producer’s perspective

posted at 3:15 pm on June 7, 2011 by Tina Korbe

“The Undefeated,” the story of Sarah Palin’s rise to prominence, debuted in private screenings here in D.C. to mixed reviews. The Heritage Foundation’s Robert Bluey (and my former boss!) described it as “a powerful story of an amazing woman, but also a sad tale of a life changed forever.” Here at Hot Air, Ed called it “a terribly flawed film.”

But neither alloyed praise nor pure criticism threaten the confidence of the film’s producer, conservative filmmaker Stephen K. Bannon, a self-described close personal friend of Andrew Breitbart’s. (The two share office space in L.A.)

“You can’t come out of the second act and see what she did in Alaska and not have respect for her as a serious person who takes on big issues in a big way,” Bannon said today at The Heritage Foundation Bloggers Briefing.

Without having seen the film, I can’t verify that statement — but it says a lot about Bannon’s belief in Sarah Palin, in addition to his confidence in his own abilities as a filmmaker. Somehow, it’s hard to mistrust him — mainly because, in plainspoken language, he pegs the pride of what he calls “the conservative intelligentsia” with pinprick specificity. (Bannon himself is a Harvard Business School alum and formerly of Goldman Sachs — so, presumably, he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to the academically-minded elite.)

“Let’s take the best governors this country has ever had … and look at the most productive 18 months of their time as governor,” Bannon said. “Let’s take her time as governor. … Let’s match it up and compare. Ethics reform, cutting a budget that was in surplus, all she did in oil and gas … oh and by the way, in that 18 months, she also got pregnant and had a special needs baby. So, when she is derided everyday by the intelligentsia of the right, is that an act of commission or omission? Have they done their due diligence?”

Bannon clearly has — although, as Ed pointed out in his review, the film pretty closely parallels Palin’s autobiography Going Rogue. But Bannon also produced The Tea Party Trilogy, a series of three documentaries about three distinct facets of the Tea Party movement. Perhaps as much through those projects as through “Undefeated,” Bannon has come to respect Palin — and, consequently, has also committed himself to Palin’s defense.

“What I found in doing the research was a person … who had gone after — at every level — the Gordian knot problems that get to the heart of what makes a community thrive,” Bannon said. “What I saw in this woman was someone of as much intelligence, tenacity and drive as anyone I’ve ever worked with. … Through her own grit, determination, capability and intellect, she rose to prominence and it’s not because she’ s a media darling — it’s because of a tremendous amount of accomplishments.”
No review I read made me really want to see the film — but listening to Bannon at The Bloggers Briefing today did.

Comments

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

a powerful story of an amazing woman

I don’t think she’s that tall ….

Jerome Horwitz on June 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM

And just exactly how many people outside the pundit class and her current supporters are going to make it to the second act of a 2 hour movie?

If it takes 2 hours to make the case for a universally known public figure, something is wrong.

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

This piece is written so badly, it’s very difficult to determine what is quotation and what is Korbe’s own text. If you’re going to provide your perspective on something, Tina, you should make sure that your voice is clearly heard. Take the time to format your piece so that the reader can discern what is your voice from another’s. That failure to draw clear demarcation lines makes Korbe’s “perspective” a flop.

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I haven’t seen it. I generally ignore Ebertesque movie reviews. I use my own eyes & ears during a movie, and let my brain decipher if I liked it or not.

portlandon on June 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I haven’t been in a movie theater since Star Trek: First Contact (1996) came out. I MIGHT go back into a movie theater for this, if it’s actually playing in a theater in Northern Virginia.

Aitch748 on June 7, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Yes , and it’s called “The media”.

the_nile on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Let me get to the root of what bugs me about this “perspective.” It’s billed as “More on the Sarah Palin movie: A producer’s perspective” and it offers NONE of that. NIL. NADA. Waste of time! Korbe hasn’t seen the movie. All she can offer is a tepid review of I don’t know what. Waste of space. Waste of words.

I don’t know if Korbe’s in Palin’s corner (coming out of NRO, I suspect not), and don’t much care. If you’re doing something, do it right.

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Maybe if Sarah gets elected, she can hire this guy to make movies to show to each world leader so as to explain what Sarah REALLY meant when she visited their country?

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I she care what she I think?

There fixed it.

TheQuestion on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Yeah, who in God’s name watches two-hour movies anyway? /

Aitch748 on June 7, 2011 at 3:29 PM

You didn’t want to see the movie , or you didn’t want to pay to see it?

the_nile on June 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Seriously, who the eff are you, and why would you even bother to post that ??

Jerome Horwitz on June 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Who is SilentWatcher and why does he deserve an answer?

John Deaux on June 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

2 hours to sum up a professional life is a long time to you? I presume you prefer instant grits?

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Why does there need to be a movie about SP?

catmman on June 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Didn’t you know that everyone goes to see movies they have no interest in?! That 63% have just been waiting to go spend 2 hours watching a politician they will NEVER vote for. Good gravy! What is wrong with you man?! /s

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Maybe if Sarah gets elected

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Maybe you will still be blogging about how it didn’t really happen, regardless of what historians say about it.

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Yes, that’s never happened before. What a maroon.

fossten on June 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Why does there need to be a movie about SP?

catmman on June 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Ask Andrew Breitbart.

the_nile on June 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM

csLouis and Clark on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Talk about incoherent…

fossten on June 7, 2011 at 3:36 PM

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Nice…..”My Cousin Vinny” reference

Ditkaca on June 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Sweet!

Dr Evil on June 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I’d love to see it. This could be a game-changer. If the movie is firmly based in fact, then criticism can be turned into “Aha! Another demonstration of lamestream PDS.”

The more the media talks about the movie, the more people will want to see it. I don’t see a downside to this.

Aardvark on June 7, 2011 at 3:38 PM

They are going to have to do a better job marketing this film “The Undefeated,”than they did Atlas Shrugged.

Dr Evil on June 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Well I guess if the Won can write two autobiographies and launch a presidential campaign, then there is nothing wrong with a movie about Sarah Palin to launch another one.

txmomof6 on June 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Who is Tina Korbe…?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

A HotAir employee doing her job, and using her real name.

and why should I care what she thinks?

What she thinks?

I read a post that provided quoted information from the producer of the film that is about to be rolled out and is currently being reviewed and discussed.

Saltysam on June 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Your strange fascination with “everything” Palin is getting to look borderline psychotic! I see you posting strange stuff on every Palin story here. Can you explain what’s going on here? What makes you this way?

idesign on June 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Here is sneak peak of Undefeated.

I can’t tell anything from this snippet.

Dr Evil on June 7, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Referring back to Ed’s review, if Bannon really wanted to glorify Sarah Palin, why did he drown out what she said (and what others say about her) with too-loud music?

Steve Z on June 7, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

She is the Dot Warner to Ed and Allah’s Warner Brothers.

thebrokenrattle on June 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

She’s a blogger, and you, especially you, shouldn’t care, she isn’t blogging to you.

right2bright on June 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Oh, be nice.

BradSchwartze on June 7, 2011 at 3:45 PM

All I care about is this will make liberal heads explode…if nothing else, no one has rattled the left more than Sarah Palin (besides Rush), no one…that alone makes her unique and priceless to us conservatives.

right2bright on June 7, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Good gravy! What is wrong with you man?! /s

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Petunia!

Socmodfiscon on June 7, 2011 at 3:47 PM

idesign on June 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM

You weren’t here for his really strange obsession with Fred Thompson, although he is fast approaching that weird, scary, obsession.
Be thankful Sarah doesn’t drive a red truck…

right2bright on June 7, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

She is a new contributor with Ed and Allah you puss filled anal polyp…

Seven Percent Solution on June 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Living up to your name I see…

right2bright on June 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM

idesign on June 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Fundamentalist Christian that thinks a woman’s place is in the home submitting to her husband.

Socmodfiscon on June 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Socmodfiscon on June 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Wait….you mean it isn’t?

right2bright on June 7, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Who is Tina Korbe…?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM

A HotAir employee doing her job, and using her real name.

Saltysam on June 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

That’s gonna leave a mark.

portlandon on June 7, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

unlike you most adult americans have a longer attention span than 5 minutes. You are the abnormal not the normal…

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

You’re such an arrogant prick.

chief on June 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM

The Undefeated: The movie I wish Hillary had made.

-Amy Siskind

I can’t believe this excellent review was at HP!

idesign on June 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Good post tina

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I’m with you unseen but I am starting to doubt the attention span. Look at Fox and all the crap scrolling across the screen. History channel shows WWII documentaries and can’t focus on one scene for more than two seconds.

and csdeven: there is help for you out there.

arnold ziffel on June 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Are you trying to be dense. the title said a “producers perspective” Tina than gives Bannon’s take on the movie and how his advocacy has pushed her into wanting to see the movie. I don’t know what is hard to understand. As far as not knowing who’s cornor Tina is in does it matter. the post was netrual. She quoted a good review and Ed’d pro timmy review. fair and balanced. It’s good to see a post that isn’t filled with Allah snark…

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 4:01 PM

and csdeven: there is help for you out there.

arnold ziffel on June 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM

It’s a sign on think of csdeven as “legion”

Dr Evil on June 7, 2011 at 4:03 PM

and csdeven: there is help for you out there.

arnold ziffel on June 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM

well Ed said the movie scences cut away often in the movie. I sat through media malpractice. Now that was a long boring movie. Learned somethings by john presented the information in a dry flat format. If Bannon gives this movie some spice like Ed seems to suggest he did then 2 hours shouldn’t be that long.

If the movie is a hit I can see Palin’s campaign buying the irghts to it, chopping it up and using it for some campaign purposes.

the end result is this movie will ge tout who;le or in parts and people will see it.

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Well, why don’t you just watch THIS instead….be careful, you might learn something.

Tina, I can certainly understand you wanting to see this after hearing Mr Bannon speak about his film….he’s phenomenal here.
Thanks for the link.

tencole on June 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM

tencole on June 7, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Agreed. Beware, dangerous truths ahead!

rrpjr on June 7, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I think the point is, she isn’t known at all.

What people know, universally, is the media/leftist caricature of Palin, not Palin herself.

And if it takes 2 hours, that’s a damning indictment of the press, who cared not a whit about her extensive experience and accomplishments but rather focused on meaningless nonsense they hoped would take her out.

powerpro on June 7, 2011 at 4:25 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

You’re such an arrogant prick.

chief on June 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM

It’s a revealing glimpse into his personality, and it’s not flattering.

fossten on June 7, 2011 at 4:34 PM

The Undefeated: The movie I wish Hillary had made.

-Amy Siskind

I can’t believe this excellent review was at HP!

idesign on June 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM

You’re right…that is hard to believe, although Sarah seems to have a lot of PUMA support…check out HillBuzz.

tencole on June 7, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Here at Hot Air, Ed called it “a terribly flawed film.”

Ouch. You’re throwing him to the Palinistas wolves with that one, Tina. Ed had no problem with the substance of the film, just the technical presentation.

But of course, we all know he’s biased against it ’cause he’s a T-Paw shill, right? *wink*

Who is Tina Korbe and why should I care what she thinks?

She’s very, very pretty.

Pretty people’s opinions matter. It’s why mine is given such significant weight.

Vyce on June 7, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Without having seen the film, I can’t verify that statement
[...] Somehow, it’s hard to mistrust him

Love your enthusiasm, Tina, but we conservatives expect to be able to hold our bloggers up to a higher standard. Ed or Allahpundit should have advised you of Ronald Reagan’s famous maxim: trust, but verify. Otherwise you’re setting yourself up to be humiliated by your opponents.

joe_doufu on June 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Vyce on June 7, 2011 at 4:42 PM

You forgot the sarc tag.

fossten on June 7, 2011 at 4:58 PM

You forgot the sarc tag.

fossten on June 7, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Did I.

Don’t resent me because of my rakish good looks.

Vyce on June 7, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I generally ignore Ebertesque movie reviews.

portlandon on June 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I still hold a grudge against Siskel and Ebert for their glowing review (two thumbs up) for Up the Creek in 1984.

Money was very tight and on a rare night out we took their advice and went to this piece of dung movie. That was $5 and an hour and a half that I’ll NEVER get back… but I digress.

The Palin film looks interesting and I will make up my own mind about whether it is good or not.

Fallon on June 7, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Aitch748 on June 7, 2011 at 3:25 PM

You didn’t see Atlas Shrugged? That’s too bad.

Mary in LA on June 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM

What exactly is the point of this post? Tina hasn’t seen the film so it’s not her opinion. It’s a quote from the movie’s producer (unbiased source, lol); so it’s Tina’s opinion of Bannon’s opinion… it’s an advertisement more than anything.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 7, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Most of you commentors have been rank amateurs here…

Since you don’t get paid to edit Tina’s posts, why bother?

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

She did a lot, so it does take two hours to tell the story of Sarah Palin…

Any other hollow points you have to make there, Hollow Point?

Mcguyver on June 7, 2011 at 5:29 PM

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 7, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Well, let’s see. The title of the Post is, “More on the Sarah Palin movie: A producer’s perspective”. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch it has something to do with the producer’s perspective. Just a feeling I have. It came to me while looking at the title of the post. Not sure why.

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 5:38 PM

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Why don’t you try being as silent as your nom de cyber suggests, eh?

Tina, good write up. Don’t listen to this benighted troglodyte.

turfmann on June 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM

+∞

thphilli on June 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM

So this is a write up of a movie review about a movie.

Interesting.

lexhamfox on June 7, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Hollowpoint on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Hollow needs a candidate that can get his life in a thirty second commercial slot,….Oh

Sonosam on June 7, 2011 at 6:29 PM

So this is a write up of a movie review about a movie.

Interesting.

lexhamfox on June 7, 2011 at 5:41 PM

This is a post about the director of the movie and his reasons for making the film. Not a review of a review…

Gohawgs on June 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Who here doesn’t think that the “two hour” movie won’t be used in her campaign, if she runs, albeit in bite sized chunks?…

Gohawgs on June 7, 2011 at 6:36 PM

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM
SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Proud AND arrogant ignorance on public display. Must be some of that 0bama ASStro turf we keep hearing about. ;)

DannoJyd on June 7, 2011 at 7:40 PM

littleguy on June 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM

If Sarah is elected president, it will be because people like me voted for her in the general.

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I feel bad for Palin fans who still don’t realize she’s not running. At first it was kind of funny, now it’s just sad.

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM

It amazes me that they refuse to see it. They say Sarah is brilliant, but insist she will run with a 63% disapproval and a unfulfilled term as governor as a record.

I think Sarah is very smart, albeit with poor communication skills, and knows Americans are bothered by it. She is also too classy to expect us to ignore her resignation. She is probably the most influential political person to show up since Reagan. But her strength is not in governance, but in establishing the benchmark of beliefs for the conservative movement for the foreseeable future. She is the king/queen maker for our day. Perhaps after she establishes herself over the next 8 years, she could make a run at the presidency and win.

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 8:27 PM

The movie, the bus tour and whatever other publicity gimmick she has planned for the rest of the summer are simply a part of Palin’s “fan dance”. She will string the “true believers” along for as long as she can, and then she’ll drop the news that she’s not running.

I truly wish she would not only run, but win the nomination! But it won’t happen. Because Palin is a Quitter. And she will quit on her most fervent supporters just when they think they are on the brink of her candidacy.

And, to paraphrase Conan the Barbarian, their lamentations will be music to my ears.

chumpThreads on June 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 8:27 PM

It’s such a waste, too. If she had just gone back to Alaska following the election, kept her head down, dealt with the opposition’s dirty tactics (like every other Gov in America must do) she could have not only resurrected her political career, but would also have the sympathy of most Americans now turned off by Obama. She would be seen as the victim of ruthless political assasination (which she still is) and they’d be willing to give her another shot. But man, did she ever blow it.

My only question is, does she even care? Is the money so good that she doesn’t have second thoughts or what-if’s? We’ll probably never know.

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I doubt she will ever break the news to them formally. When the nominations are over, she’ll still probably be talking about a ‘third party run’. She going to milk this election cycle for all it’s worth. My worry is that she’ll become a dark cloud over whoever our serious nominee is. I could definitely see her trying to steal that spotlight for herself.

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM

These Palin detractors aren’t here trying to get anyone to vote another R candidate, no they are cowardly Obama supporters. No one in our camp can be quite as vicious as a Dem. and for all it’s worth csdeven is quite the phony. Mark my words if Sarah doesn’t run they will change their garbage to the next candidate, and then the next. They are internet NAZI’s.

jainphx on June 7, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Why would anyone sit for a propaganda film?

No one but the already converted will care.

petunia on June 7, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I don’t know. But I am sure that she would have been compensated by Americans from all over if she would have stuck it out and fought the ethics charges.

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM

BradSchwartze on June 7, 2011 at 3:45 PM

LOL! I generally try to be but poor writing just about pisses me off.

unseen on June 7, 2011 at 4:01 PM

No, I’m not trying to be dense. The way the damn piece is written and formatted it’s difficult to tell who’s saying what. It begins with a long block quote and ends with another paragraph long quote followed by a sentence long wrap up. What the hell am I supposed to think but that she’s just tossing other people’s words up there? Everything she’s got in there is something you can find elsewhere. Plus, what is the producer’s perspective that Korbe addresses? What points does she make?

SilentWatcher on June 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM

A legal defense fund was established. The Democrat investigator found that if she were to spend the money on her legal defense, it would have been unethical. I understand you would have preferred she stay in the trap and have the monkeys continue to throw their poop at her until something useful could have been found to finally destroy her. It didn’t play out that way, so here we are with Americans from all over still standing by her. Next up, winning over your precious 63%.

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM

No one but the already converted will care.

petunia on June 7, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Then, what’s the problem?

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Better choose wisely then, I guess.

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:19 AM

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Yeah, the way the fund was set up it was thought to be unethical. But even if it were ture, there were remedies for that.

csdeven on June 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

there were remedies for that.

csdeven on June 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Such as?

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Go RBNY on June 7, 2011 at 9:40 PM

What?…

Gohawgs on June 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM

csdeven on June 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Another comment where you feign not to know the details in order to post pablum for the ABP crowd…

Gohawgs on June 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Such as?

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Setting it up with different people for starters. Go read the possible ethics violations that were cited and you will see that the defense fund could have worked had those issues been addressed.

csdeven on June 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM

These Palin detractors aren’t here trying to get anyone to vote another R candidate, no they are cowardly Obama supporters…. They are internet NAZI’s.

jainphx on June 7, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Zzz… boring.

Not everyone who dislikes Palin is a Obama-loving NAZI. Just as not everyone who dislikes Obama is a racist.

I defend Sarah Palin vigorously on other sites and am happy to do so. But here, among family, I’m not afraid to say that I just dont like her as a candidate. Sorry to whoever can’t deal with that.

Go RBNY on June 8, 2011 at 8:55 AM

csdeven on June 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Some of the best legal minds available were consulted to avoid this very finding. The investigator was a partisan who latched onto whatever rationale he could find. Basically, he asserted that she “botched it” in spite of all evidence to the contrary — something I’m sure you can appreciate. He was not going to deliver a positive finding regardless.

littleguy on June 8, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Rbny can you say that if she is the candidate, that you will support her? And just which part of her beliefs do you disagree with? She is right on all the issues that are important to this country so what is it you disagree with. No the arguments are on trivial things that have been hashed and rehashed, silly BORING arguments that really have nothing to do with substance. No it’s coming from people that are afraid that she will win, afraid that the “establishment will lose power, that all the free money will dry up. It’s also coming from people that allow the MSM to destroy a wonderful woman and her family. That I call boring!

jainphx on June 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM