Oh my: Pelosi calls for House ethics investigation of Weiner

posted at 6:30 pm on June 6, 2011 by Allahpundit

I thought for sure the Democratic line on this would be, “It’s over, he accepted responsibility, let’s move on.” Nope. So worried are they about the fallout that they’re willing to prolong the story as long as they can if it means they can get on the other side of it and isolate Weiner in doing so.

Or is this simply Pelosi knowing/expecting that the GOP will launch an investigation anyway and figuring that she might as well stand up for “good government” while she can?

But after his news conference, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced that she was calling for a House ethics committee probe into whether government resources had been mishandled.

“I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of House rules occurred,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi added that she was “deeply disappointed and saddened” for Weiner’s wife and constituents.

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Steve Israel (D-N.Y.) agreed that an ethics panel must review the situation in order to “remove all remaining doubt about this situation.” “Ultimately, Anthony and his constituents will make a judgment about his future,” Israel said in a statement.

Hard to tell from the photos published by Big Government today whether he was using “official resources” to sext anyone, but if he was reckless enough to send outre stuff from e-mail/Facebook accounts bearing his actual name — here’s the latest from Radar — he was probably reckless enough to use government computers/phone lines at some point. Meagan Broussard claims that he once gave her a phone number that turned out to be for one of his offices, in fact. Which makes me wonder: Are we going to end up with an Ensign-type scenario here, where he hangs on hoping that the House ethics committee doesn’t find anything too damaging and then decides to resign when they finally do?

The “official resources” angle won’t hurt him much anyway. What’ll destroy him, of course, is if any of these women are underaged, a possibility which Weiner couldn’t categorically rule out when asked about it by reporters. (Behold this screencap for the ages.) Click the image below to watch the key exchange from the presser; should any of his “women” turn out to be girls, he’s finished. Exit question: Why wasn’t he more careful about hiding his indiscretions? Normally I don’t buy psychobabble about how some bad actors act recklessly because deep down they want to get caught, but … e-mailing barechested pics that clearly identify his face and sending raunchy messages from accounts bearing his name? Dude?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

No consequences for Weiner sends the wrong message to their kids.

RBMN on June 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Anyone else have to explain what Clinton was doing to a 12 year old daughter in 1998? Now she’s older than Weiner’s preferred target age victim group.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Best headline this year:

Nancy Pelosi(D) launches Weiner probe

How many Leftists/Democrats are deleting the paper trail that leads from Weiner(D)’s wiener to their mouths?

DANEgerus on June 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Keep digging, Chuckles.

KGB on June 6, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs? I wasn’t aware anyone paid any attention to him anymore. I haven’t been to his site in like 4 years.

ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Has DNC Chair DWS made a statement yet? I want to see her holding a press conference.

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Hillary will show Weiner what getting hacked is all about for embarrassing her girlfriend.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Weiner has no worries, if this goes south he is almost guaranteed hosting a show on CNN or MSNBC.

scalleywag on June 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM

ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

The Obama voter demographic is made up of 9/11 truthers and moon landing deniers so LGF will be around forever. He is a conspiracy nutball.

tetriskid on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

So Howard Stern’s show WAS there. I’m from the “Stuttering John” days:

Marcus on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Who all is hoping that breitbart releases the X rated photograph to force wiener to resign? I hope he releases the photo.

karenhasfreedom on June 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I am praying he will…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:06 PM

He said on Fox he isn’t going to. He said he isn’t vengeful and just wanted Weiner to admit the truth and apologize to him. He said he thinks releasing the X rated photo will serve no useful purpose at this point except to further humiliate Weiner and hurt his wife. Breitbert said he wasn’t interested in doing that.

ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

The Stepford slut?

Expect it will be the same as before:

“I think Anthony Weiner is dealing with a personal matter and that is where it should be left.”

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

He was also highly irritated by the phony non-apology.

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:12 PM

And the sleazebag’s wife files for divorce in 3, 2, 1…

College Prof on June 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Compare Falwell’s tears to Weiner’s tears you twit.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:01 PM

so, Jerry Falwell was, um, Jimmy Swaggert? Do we need to call in Men in Black?

Dusty on June 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM

so, Jerry Falwell was, um, Jimmy Swaggert? Do we need to call in Men in Black?

Dusty on June 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM

My TWITNESS stands corrected! It WAS Jimmy Swaggert!

I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS!

LOL!

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Wasserman-Schultz sounds suspiciously like a test for syphilis to me…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

The casino worker, who said she once worked as a Democratic campaign worker, also claimed she had steamy phone sex with Rep. Weiner — using a Government telephone.

uh oh. Girl number #3??? refutes the Wenis’ claims today.

ted c on June 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Treat yourself to the rerun of Special Report in the middle of the night. I suspect that Baier didn’t like being lied to by Weiner last week. He took great pains to replay a good bit of the interview with Weiner in which Weiner adamantly denied any wrongdoing. Beyond that, the best part, knowing what we now know, is noting the look on Baier’s face as Weiner’s lying to him. Baier is absolutely incredulous.

Seriously, the segment runs during the first 10 minutes of tonight’s SR. It’s hilarious.

He and the panel also agreed that Weiner broke a House rule by inviting all the networks to his congressional office only to lie through his teeth to them.

One downside about any House inquiry, not by Fred Barnes, is that enables Dems to hide behind the response that they can’t comment on an ongoing investigation.

BuckeyeSam on June 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I liked Jerry Falwell’s tears better.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 6:49 PM

I’m leaning towards the Jimmy Swaggart faucet works myself as a better example of true fakery.

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

She’s definitely an anti-body.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Dusty pointed it out and I owe BigWyo an apology for exposing my twitness in public.

I thought I could get away with it being a Democratic and all..

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

The Stepford slut?

Expect it will be the same as before:

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

I’m sure you are right. But if the story is true that he called one of the girls from his office and they “talked dirty” for 30 minutes, then it is no longer a personal issue. It is a taxpayer issue and deserves an answer from DWS.

If life was fair, that would happen. But we all know it is not and the scales are tipped.

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Breitbart is right. This is a national security issue. Look at the lengths Weiner was willing to go to keep his bizarre and juvenile sexual behavior secret. How much does he know about the young women he initiates ‘relationships’ with on line? Wasn’t it just about a year ago that a ring of Russian sleeper spies was turfed out of the country? Would Weiner’s ‘shame’ have been powerful enough if someone had blackmailed him for government information?

It’s unreal how so many people are blowing this off as tawdry but not such a big deal.

ProfessorMiao on June 6, 2011 at 7:20 PM

they’re

katy on June 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM

lol.

but, you know, pointless and everything.

Axe on June 6, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Lying for a week about being hacked is wrong.

blink on June 6, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Bill Clinton lied to America about Monica for 5 months, and the Democrat media brainwashed the Americans into thinking he was the victim and not the perp.

Del Dolemonte on June 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Oh yeah. That “To the best of my knowledge” line means he’s waaaaay out on a limb. Good luck with “unexpected” revelations to come, Tony.

JimP on June 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Ted Kennedy murdered Mary Jo Kopechne and walked on to a successful Democrat political career.

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Holy crap!

Chris Matthews: “Well, maybe she’s partly responsible if she knew about it?”

Uhhh… so it’s Weiner’s wife’s fault that he lied about using government property to act like a scumbag?

tetriskid on June 6, 2011 at 7:27 PM

[ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM]

What I find interesting is that ABC said they licensed the photos, and the chats I think. Besides reading that as being they paid some bucks to Broussard, I read that as no one else will be able to publish them without running into an ABC lawsuit.

Now my guess is that Brietbart still could if he received them before the license was signed (or anyone else who did), but no one after that could and Broussard can’t give the to anyone else. So, if Breitbart doesn’t publish, we’ll never see them. ABC would never do so.

I have little doubt someone asked ABC to do that and they obliged.

Dusty on June 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I think the hussies that were slobbing virtual Wenis are going to start coming out of the woodwork and getting paaaaayaayayaid, yo, for their stories.

ted c on June 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Pelosi calls … For Tom Sawyer.

MSNBC shows couple in happier times
A wedding portrait.

Caststeel on June 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM

JimP on June 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM

He never should have said “to the best of my knowledge” especially after his previous lies.

tetriskid on June 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I just saw the DC link about how Barbara Walters is now comparing this to errrr Palin’s bus tour.

Have people LOST THEIR FRICKIN’ MINDS?

MeatHeadinCA on June 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:19 PM

What?! You misspoke? LOLz

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

[ted c on June 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM]

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. There is a lot of money available. Whether it happens publicly is another matter.

Dusty on June 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM

What?! You misspoke? LOLz

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I can’t state with certitude that I misspoke…

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Breitbart winning google trends

ninjapirate on June 6, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Dusty on June 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Wait for the copy cat tweeters and emotional trauma lawsuits…

Oh, the HUMANITY!

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Have people LOST THEIR FRICKIN’ MINDS?

MeatHeadinCA on June 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

In a word, yes…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:33 PM

..used no ‘official resources’..”

well, except maybe for all those lying-thru-his-teeth network TV interviews in his official offices the other day .. or something.

CaveatEmpty on June 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM

In a word, yes…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 7:33 PM

They’ve done so voluntarily.

MeatHeadinCA on June 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Have people LOST THEIR FRICKIN’ MINDS?

MeatHeadinCA on June 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Uhhhhhhh……YEAH! Ya think?

sicoit on June 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM

So when do we see our first “SET MY WEINER FREE!” bumper sticker?

Mr_Magoo on June 6, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Barbara Walters: If Palin Can Be Considered for President, Weiner Can Stay in Congress

BARBARA WALTERS: Anthony Weiner, whom I also know, has a problem. He can be very sarcastic and very sardonic and, you know, there are a lot of times you wish he would not say it. He is a good congressman. He has been an effective congressman. If Sarah Palin can still ride around on her bus and be considered as a possible president, this man can override this, stay in congress and just hope that there’s another scandal that’ll take him off.

JOY BEHAR: Wait a minute. Let me defend Sarah. Let me defend Sarah.

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: A scandal that’s going to take us off in a second is they’re going to black us out. We’re done.

BEHAR: Let me defend Sarah for 30 seconds. The woman has no sex scandal in her dossier, in her arsenal. This is a completely different thing from Sarah Palin, and I want to defend her here.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: I’m taking my pulse.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes… The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria! Joy Behar defending Sarah Palin!

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I can’t state with certitude that I misspoke…

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Actually, I should have scanned the comments where you came clean in an earlier comment. Is there any way we can work this “came clean” concept into the Weiner threads? Hard as I might try, my brain must be going soft because I can’t think of a way. I, like many, feel shafted that Weiner didn’t take the honorable opening and resign.
(R) congressmen can pick up new weiner jokes from their staff writers at the beginning of each shift.

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Weiner was having cyber sex with a 9/11 truther…

ninjapirate on June 6, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Lol.

Probably why LGF was covering it up.

tetriskid on June 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Oh, please let this just get messier and more tawdry. I want this guy to lose everything…

OmahaConservative

Ditto that, Brother!

Gothguy on June 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Is Weiner a lawyer? Can he be disbarred for issues involving moral turpitude?

BitterClinger on June 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Weiner was having cyber sex with a 9/11 truther…

ninjapirate on June 6, 2011 at 7:40 PM

she’s obviously easily lied to then….

ted c on June 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM

ExpressoBold on June 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM

It will take a lot for Congressman Anthony “Spanking My Monkey” Weiner to come clean.

When will he “really, really, really, really, really, really” be telling the truth “this time”?

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Nancy wanted the swamp drained and the biggest clog in her drain was this 5-foot nothing PNG hiding behind her skirt.

#INeverKnew
RT@Pelosi

ted c on June 6, 2011 at 7:51 PM

John at Power Line notes:

You couldn’t help feeling sorry for Weiner, but cynics would point out that he lied as long as he had any hope of getting away with it, and only told the truth as a last resort when the story was about to blow sky-high and he had no choice. Also, I would have more sympathy for Weiner if he hadn’t spent his entire career as a vicious attack dog.

Del Dolemonte on June 6, 2011 at 7:52 PM

The reason she is doing this most likely is that he assured her left and right that he never used any official government resources. She thinks that a ruling that he didn’t abuse his position by the ethics committee will do a lot to help his image rebound. She is actually doing this to help him.

thphilli on June 6, 2011 at 7:53 PM

He’s cooked!

chickasaw42 on June 6, 2011 at 7:54 PM

OK, I have to ask. When Obama is touring the 57 states, does he like his Weiner with or without?

GT on June 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM

This kinds of stuff looks good on a Democrat’s resume. He will be in office for the next 40 years!

Rndguy on June 6, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Rndguy on June 6, 2011 at 8:00 PM

NY City’s next mayor if he isn’t criminally prosecuted.
NYC loves lurid sex-scandals…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Is there no one on either side of the aisle with the ability to stand up and say “We do not need an investigation. He has admitted behavior that is unbecoming of a member of this Congress. He must resign and I call all honorable members of this Congress to demand the same.” ? Anyone? Anyone at all with a shred of decency left in the House? … Bueller?

Over50 on June 6, 2011 at 8:10 PM

ramrants on June 6, 2011 at 7:08 PM

What decent person in the know would bother go to his site?

disa on June 6, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Is Weiner a lawyer? Can he be disbarred for issues involving moral turpitude?

BitterClinger on June 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Not until he’s convicted of a crime of moral turpitude.

bernzright777 on June 6, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Why wasn’t he more careful about hiding his indiscretions?

Indiscretions? Is that a polite way of calling AW a pervert?

Why wasn’t he more careful? Short answer: He’s a Democrat and the rules don’t apply to any of them.

GrannyDee on June 6, 2011 at 8:11 PM

NY City’s next mayor if he isn’t criminally prosecuted.
NYC loves lurid sex-scandals…

OmahaConservative on June 6, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Yew Nawkers deserve him.

disa on June 6, 2011 at 8:11 PM

This thing is going to snowball for the worse and Dems will not be able to isolate Weenie fast enough. If Breitbart has the naughty pic, I am assuming someone else has it as well. It will be released eventually.

Too bad, Ween. You had a pretty good gig going there behaving like a jackass on news programs. If he used his Congressional office phone or Internet accounts to talk/text dirty, then sayonara. Not like Americans have much faith in government, anyhow.

Philly on June 6, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I think the Left will turn on him and he’ll be forced to resign just for the fact that he had to apologize to Breitbart and he was responsible for turning Breitbart into the truth-teller in the whole situation.

PatMac on June 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Dude…….

portlandon on June 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM

DUDE!!!

(As I laugh all the way to the poor house because of BHO, Puglousy, Reid, et al.)

GrannyDee on June 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I was so annoyed that I was alone at work while I was watching this weasel arrogantly announce that he would not resign. Really? The fact that you fancy yourself to be a “hot guy” was bad enough, but that you have the stones to refuse to resign? I can’t wait for the inevitable nudie/nasty pics to come out; if only to ridicule your manly efforts.

anniekc on June 6, 2011 at 8:24 PM

But, but !!
Palin, Revere !!!!
Wait !!!!!

pambi on June 6, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Rndguy on June 6, 2011 at 8:00 PM

You ain’t just whistlin’ Dixie!

Gang-of-One on June 6, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Probably why LGF was covering it up.

tetriskid on June 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM

LGF has become more far left than Huffpo, Kos, Matthews, Maddox, Olberman, and Soros combined!

scalleywag on June 6, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Oh No! Madame Botox wants an ethics investigation! Will Wiener endure the same shame as Rangle, et al? Oh, wait, Rangle is still there.

Dingbat63 on June 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Pelosi’s just trying to manufacture a lower turning point for the story. Ethics committee is 50-50 if I recall, by agreement of the parties; they won’t agree on anything serious w/r/t the Congressman. This makes possible the “final word” on the narrative being not so negative for Weiner. It’s the beginning of his rehabilitation.

DrSteve on June 6, 2011 at 8:44 PM

D-Day for Weiner.

BHO Jonestown on June 6, 2011 at 8:50 PM

This has been a really long and hard day for Weiner

TheQuestion on June 6, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Pelosi calls for House ethics investigation of Weiner

because every minute spent on this is a minute not spent on the real problems…

equanimous on June 6, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Bob Beckel is not sympathetic for the MeatTweeter and says he should’ve resigned.

ted c on June 6, 2011 at 9:14 PM

No it won’t.

mizflame98 on June 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Maddow just said that if Chris Lee had not resigned, she would never have mentioned him on her show…LOL…YEAH RIGHT.

lostinjrz on June 6, 2011 at 9:32 PM

WEINER’S A STIFF!!

rickyricardo on June 6, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I’ve said since this douche’s crotch went public that he would not only survive, he’d thrive. After all, sexual misconduct appears to be a resume enhancer for NE Democrats. Now if he’d only left her to drown in a car, he’d be set for life.

Physics Geek on June 6, 2011 at 10:12 PM

“Screech” Weiner

heh…

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Wait for the copy cat tweeters and emotional trauma lawsuits…

Roy Rogers on June 6, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I like it!

“All this talk about Anthony’s Weiner has warped my fragile little mind, Your Honor. I deserve lots of Weiner-money!”

rmgraha on June 6, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Ten Weiner stories on Hotair’s front page right now.

He’s a moron, but ten stories is amazing bottom feeding.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I’m going to repost these troll comments from a few days ago. (You know you miss them on threads like these)

Eight? Eight separate posts on Anthony Weiner?
Hey, AP, how many posts did you do on David Vitter or Larry Craig? How many John Ensign posts have you run? I’ll bet if you put them all together, they don’t total eight.

chumpThreads on June 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Weiner certainly hasn’t helped himself, and I definitely am not defending him. But there’s no indication that he’s done anything illegal, and yes, he may have been hacked. But really, is this worthy of eightseparate posts?

But hey, I understand. You conservatives don’t get a chance to pig-pile on a Democrat very often. Usually it’s a family values, conservative Republican who’s being told to “put on your pants and go home”.

chumpThreads on June 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM

(I really liked that one. In my best Whoopie GOldberg voice, I’m not “defend” defending him)

And how many John “get my parents to pay $96,000 to the man who is being cuckolded by me” Ensign posts have there been on HA?

Sure it’s a conservative blog, but Weiner (who may well have been hacked) on one hand and Ensign, Vitter, Craig on the other…

chumpThreads on June 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Still not defending him.

Lightning strikes!
Believe it or not, I actually think you’re right, ted c. Weiner has handled this so badly, I might as well chill.

Boy, when I agree with you, I guess it’s time for me to go to bed ;^D

Sleep tight. Bite the bedbugs!

chumpThreads on June 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM

You know somewhere, chumpthreads is sitting in a dark corner with his fingers in his ears, rocking back and forth while he hums loudy.

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Ten Weiner stories on Hotair’s front page right now.

He’s a moron, but ten stories is amazing bottom feeding.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Says the yukon troll.

mizflame98 on June 6, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Ten Weiner stories on Hotair’s front page right now.

He’s a moron, but ten stories is amazing bottom feeding.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 10:34 PM

OH, I could have included Dave’s! I guess they get their talking points from the same guy.

“Hey, this is a tremendously embarrassing moment of extreme liberal hypocrisy and yeah, this guy blamed a Conservative and hey I know he’s a member of Congress and HEY, I know we destroy your guys when they do stuff half as bad as this, but WOW, you sure do cover it a lot. You Bottom Feeders”/lib off

Maybe you remember how the media turn a single Republican acting badly in the The Culture of Corruption, to turn an election season?

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 10:49 PM

turned …

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 10:49 PM

MSM drums:

Mark Foley: “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”

Larry Craig: “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”, “Culture of Corruption”

Anthony Weiner: [pre-confession] “Hackers”, “Pranksters”, “Breitbart”, “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy”, [post-confession] “Nothing illegal”, “Regrettable Mistake”

DeathB4Tyranny on June 6, 2011 at 11:03 PM

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 10:49 PM
——
I’m sorry it’s so hard for you to type with only one hand with so many Palin stories in the news.

I said Weiner is a moron.

I call out the stupidity on both sides of the aisle.

You see, that is because I am not a partisan jackas* like you.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:09 PM

It hurts when someone captures the very essense of your existence and you end up not liking the visual, huh?

Enjoy it. And while you’re enjoying it, GFY. Why? Cause GFY.

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Enjoy it. And while you’re enjoying it, GFY. Why? Cause GFY.

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM
———
All I know is one of us has had naughty, naughty thoughts about Palin. And it isn’t me. Deep down you’re ashamed. But then again, maybe you aren’t.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Really?, link or it didn’t happen.

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I mean really! Are you saying you think I’m a hugh Palin supporter or are you making stuff up again?

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:24 PM

huge

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:27 PM

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:24 PM
——
I never said you supported her. That’s irrelevant to how you feel about her when you’re alone.

In any event, your head cannot process that I’m not on Weiner’s side. That’s because you lack the adult ability to independently assess and judge situations outside party lines. You are a less mature person than I, you know it, and deep down that really bothers you.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Goody! More Kabuki Theater from the Beltway./sarc

Mutnodjmet on June 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Why did you even mention her then Dave? That made no sense. You do usually, I admit, tend to stay on topic and really, that was just rambling.

Are you having some kind of episode Dave? All kidding aside. Your last comments aren’t like you. If you need me to agree that you’re more mature, I’ll do it if it helps. Is that important to you?

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM
——-
Either you don’t understand why you should apply the same standards to all your fellow citizens, or you simply refuse to. Either way, you’re still less mature than I am. Maybe some day if you ever figure it out, you’ll feel less sh*tty about yourself. Maybe not.

It’s also okay to have your little Palin secrets.

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Dave Rywall on June 6, 2011 at 11:41 PM

I don’t understand the Palin connection to our conversation Dave.

hawkdriver on June 6, 2011 at 11:43 PM