Quotes of the day

posted at 9:00 pm on June 5, 2011 by Allahpundit

“Call it ‘The Politics of Doing Whatever the Heck I Want.’ There she went again, disrespecting the almighty ‘process,’ playing by her own rules and seeming not to give a flying hoot what anyone thought about it. That included the so-called key Republicans, party insiders and self-important activists whom she also seemed to ignore en route. These are many of the same people who trashed Ms. Palin’s bus tour as ill-conceived and disorganized in (often anonymous) comments to the wild-goose-chasers…

“What was most striking about the bus odyssey was the apparent relish Ms. Palin seemed to take in driving reporters nuts. While there have been numerous media-loathing politicians over the years, no possible candidate of Ms. Palin’s wattage has so blatantly blown off (or actively thwarted) the trailing press corps to the degree that she did.

“I’m all for political people extending every courtesy to us poor, pampered media types. The predictability afforded by such courtesies is often our friend, especially with a deadline looming. But as someone who has consumed —and contributed to — a massive body of predictable campaign coverage over the years, I find something refreshing about the ‘winging it’ approach. And it was instructive to see the media so disoriented upon being deprived of the familiar setups, set-pieces and bubble-like environments of a modern presidential campaign.”

***
Click the image to watch.

***
“[I]t’s actually kind of refreshing to see somebody who just says ‘screw you’ to these people who treat her like garbage.” Click the image to watch.

***

***
“I thought she was a boffo performance today. It was the first time that I ever saw her and thought ‘this woman is a serious – if she decides to run – candidate for President. And a serious possibility to be President.’”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Release the Hounds, lo

djohn669 on June 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war?

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Bruised egos galore – love it!

OldEnglish on June 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I think this Palestinian killer’s words should be The Quote of The Day:

Two Palestinian youths from the West Bank village of Awarta, arrested in April on suspicion of murdering five members of the Fogel family in Itamar, were charged with five counts of homicide at a military court on Sunday.

The defendants, 17-yearold Hakim Awad and 18-yearold Amjad Awad, who are from the same clan, have confessed to stabbing and shooting two young brothers, their parents, and a three-month-old baby in the attack.

“I don’t regret what I did, and would do it again,” Amjad Awad told reporters in court. “I’m proud of what I did and I’ll accept any punishment I get, even death, because I did it all for Palestine,” he added.

honsy on June 5, 2011 at 9:06 PM

The press are getting what they deserve and they should be forced to work for a living, not be catered to as gatekeepers. They may be at the gate… but the fence is mysteriously missing.

ajacksonian on June 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM

yeah, that is firing squad city, Honsy….

re Sarah, yawn……..

rightwingyahooo on June 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I don’t know whether Palin will actually run, but if she doesn’t the remaining candidates who want to win will have to kiss her ring.

I looking at you Huntsman.

(Conjure up the image of Huntsman bowing to kiss the Palin ring in your mind. It’s quite amusing.)

SlaveDog on June 5, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Visited the Reagan Library and paid my respects this weekend (date of death June 5, 2004). Loved it. Especially the introductory movie. “It was 1980. People quit caring. They felt hopeless and helpless…….” Do NOT see Mitt Romney or Tim Pawlenty filling the void here, folks. Palin or Perry. Period.

(Favorite part – going through Air Force One and hearing the story about refueling in the middle-East and the suggestion that when in a certain country, the ” American flag on the tail should be covered and the plane should do a quiet and non-publicized in and out” and Reagan’s putting a quash to that in one second. Care to guess what would happen today with the same suggestion? I know what everyone in my crowd thought.)

RIP President Reagan.

Marcus on June 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM

If you look at the MSM there’s just a lot of hostility towards her and, you know, pretty much every thing she does makes them angry. And I think what [Sarah Palin] said is exactly right that she owes them nothing, she does not have to play by their rules, and it’s actually kind of refreshing to see somebody who just says ‘screw you’ to these people who treat her like garbage.

Kirsten Powers

Why does she get what Krauthammer and George Will struggle with in understanding Palin?

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Sarah has the MSN moose in her cross-hairs, and it’s name is Bullwinkle.

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:13 PM

yeah, that is firing squad city, Honsy….

re Sarah, yawn……..

rightwingyahooo

Sadly, the Israeli left has managed to abolish the death penalty in Israel years ago. Instead, these killers will be fed – until they are traded for some kidnapped Israelis or for the benefit of a “peace” deal.

honsy on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Was there any Karl Rove quotes…?

d1carter on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Anyone surprised Chris Wallace said that? He seems to like her.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Sarah has the MSN moose in her cross-hairs, and it’s name is Bullwinkle.

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:13 PM

I’d rather have Rocky for president and Bullwinkle for VP. They couldn’t possibly do any worse.

Uncle Sams Nephew on June 5, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Palin’s lack of a formal itinerary may have annoyed the press, for sure, but no one can any longer accuse her of hiding from the media (even though that claim has always been absurd). By one count, she talked with the press at least 21 different times over the past week. She answered every question with her honest opinion and covered almost all topics relevant to the national political discussion at the moment. One reported even lamented the fact that he ran out of questions for Palin because she had answered them all.

Regarding Kimberly Strassel’s remarks on the Fox News Sunday panel today concerning Palin, Doug Brady of C4P made an excellent observation:

Today, in what had to be the most surreal moment for the panel, Strassel said that Governor Palin’s problem is that she “weighs in on almost every issue” (video below, 1:20 mark). Er…what? How is weighing in on issues wrong? Isn’t that what we want in our candidates?

I would also note that one of the narratives frequently pushed by the Kim Strassel’s of the world is that Governor Palin doesn’t weigh in on the issues, now she weighs in on “almost every” one? But not to worry, Strassel has that one covered too as ten seconds later she does a 180 and leaves us with this non-sequitor:

She’s gonna have to be presidential to run, and that is gonna be focusing on policies. And that’s something she’s done less than less of as she’s tried to connect with voters on a personal level. She’s gonna have to talk policy.

Gotcha. She weighs in on too many policy issues so, obviously, the solution is to talk about them more. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Que the Twighlight Zone theme.

All in all, the past week was full of productive meme-busting by Gov. Palin. Game on.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Krauthammer needs a full psych work-up for his chronic mental case obsession of PDS and he needs it ASAP!. Along with Karl Rove, he should be placed up in the attic with the leisure suits, hula hoops and pet rocks.

HalJordan on June 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Guess how many Americans can relate to that today?

GO SARAH!!!

Roy Rogers on June 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM

d1carter on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Were…

d1carter on June 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM

==========================================================

No Rules Sarah,thow’n a monkey wrench into the machina
of RINO’s EletistVille.And causing mayhem and total un
predictability that has the Marxist Socialist Medias P*
ssed Off,in that,she is running circles around them!

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM

SlaveDog on June 5, 2011 at 9:09 PM

He already did that once, back at the convention in 2008. The video is actually rather amusing.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:18 PM

“Winging It/Flag/Shotgun in Hand/2012″

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Is Dee Dee Myers looking for a job with O’bama?
And by job I mean…..well you kn….

P. Monk on June 5, 2011 at 9:20 PM

We must be killing the FOX News server. The video isn’t playing. Grrrrrrr.

SouthernGent on June 5, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Anyone surprised Chris Wallace said that? He seems to like her.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

His street cred with the Washington elite just went into the
cellar.

P. Monk on June 5, 2011 at 9:23 PM

We must be killing the FOX News server. The video isn’t playing. Grrrrrrr.

SouthernGent on June 5, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Try here: Gov. Palin Talks Policy and Politics on Fox News Sunday (Video Added)

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM

It is time for the people to remember that the right to a free press belongs to the people, and not the press. The press are getting what they deserve and they should be forced to work fora living, not be catered to as gatekeepers. They may be at the gate… but the fence is mysteriously missing.

ajacksonian on June 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Yes. Respect has to be earned. Until the press shows as much zeal for vetting Obama as the do Palin, they will continue to be an easily dismissed joke.

Kataklysmic on June 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Palin-gasm on Sunday night? People will be too exhausted to go to work tomorrow, Allah.

NickDeringer on June 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Uh-oh. The NYT, Howard Dean, & KP are being nice… the Left is trying to choose our candidate.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Who was the blond in the video that said: “I think assigning a rational thinking process to her is always a loser”?
Really?

Count to 10 on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Anyone surprised Chris Wallace said that? He seems to like her.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

That’s what we Palin fans mean when we say that polls right now don’t mean all that much (“she’s hated by 95.7% of planet Earth”, as the PDSers would have it). A month ago Wallace might have been as dismissive of Palin as a lot of PDSers here. Given a campaign, minds can change. And the PDSers know that.

pseudoforce on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Uncle Sams Nephew on June 5, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Dude, they’re already in office :)

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Anyone surprised Chris Wallace said that? He seems to like her.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

It couldn’t be true of course. He said good things because he has liked her.

promachus on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Oh, and the biased-against-Israel Wallace, too. IMO, he’s part of the Left as well after the way he framed “Right of Return” to Cain and made Israel the bad guy.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Meanwhile, the White House is shilling for Romney, Pawlenty, and Huntsman.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Nope. Rocky and Bullwinkle didn’t hate America and want to destroy her.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Ya know,me thinks,they/them/those,
have ,

MsUnderestimated the *Thrilla from Wasilla!!

*(shamelessly ripped from the famous Boxing match,
Thrilla in Manila)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

i’ve seen Sarah is a couple of recent extended interviews, and my take away point was her sobriety. I don’t mean that as a negative to her previous interviews…but there is something qualitatively different. Slower responses, firmer voice cadence, etc.

If she every gets to the point where her mannerisms and paralinguistic cues show Gravitas, she will be very dangerous for the left/media complex.

Also, I watched part of Stossel tonight. Hard to watch. The country has long been run by corrupt and venal politicians who have destroyed large swaths of the economy.

r keller on June 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Ya know,me thinks,they/them/those,
have ,

MsUnderestimated the *Thrilla from Wasilla!!

*(shamelessly ripped from the famous Boxing match,
Thrilla in Manila)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

It’s not as cool when you have to explain it. :-P

gryphon202 on June 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM

MsUnderestimated the *Thrilla from Wasilla!!

*(shamelessly ripped from the famous Boxing match,
Thrilla in Manila)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

It’s actually MrsUnderestimated

darwin-t on June 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Because she has a v@gina. I don’t think Kraut and Will do (although I could be wrong).

Firefly_76 on June 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Oh,and speaking of Commanding your own rules,and is also a
fighter,which is sooo badly needed in the GOP,from her Wis
consin Speech!
==============

“We didn’t elect you just to rearrange the deck chairs on a sinking Titanic,” Palin said during a rally in front of the Wisconsin statehouse in Madison. “What we need from you, GOP, is to fight.” Pointing to the national champion University of Wisconsin women’s hockey team, Palin said the GOP could learn from its resolve and “needs to learn how to fight like a girl.”
====================

Sarah Palin to Obama:Game On
April 16 2011
*****************************

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Anyone surprised Chris Wallace said that? He seems to like her.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

pseudoforce on June 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Chris Wallace has liked Palin from the begin. My point was his comments were no surprise.

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM

btw, when I said the country has been run by corrupt and venal politicians…I actually meant to add that we’ve also been informed by a corrupt and venal press corps.

Why Stossel is so hard to watch is that very few people know the extent of the corruption and cronyism, that exists…and of course the Dims are the best at that. But you won’t be catching Dianne Sawyer talking about taxi companies…she’s to busy memorizing Obama’s talking points.

r keller on June 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Wallace had his doubts about her viability as a political candidate. Maybe I’m reading into it a little bit, but those do seem to be slowly dispelling.

gryphon202 on June 5, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Firefly_76 on June 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Well I don’t have one and I get it. Its not that hard to figure out if you ask me.

Those two gutless weasels seem more upset that Palin isn’t playing by the rules than any actual policies she might have.

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Palin’s lack of a formal itinerary also cut protesters off at the knees. Think of how the left would have organized massive protests against her/ It’s hard attending a protest if you don’t know where the protest should be.

Just remember, just because Sarah Palin keeps outsmarting her opponents, doesn’t mean she isn’t stupid./sarc. It’s beginning to remind me of a Wylie Coyotts/Roadrunner cartoon.

bw222 on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM
It’s actually MrsUnderestimated

darwin-t on June 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM

darwin-t:Correct you are,I was thinking of this blog,when
I posted it,your right,its Mrs.!:)
===============================================

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Rocky and Bullwinkle are fictitious. Obama and Biden are frighteningly real, although some similarities exist. Obama is built like a squirrel and Biden has the mental capacity of a retarded moose.

cheers.

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM
It’s not as cool when you have to explain it. :-P

gryphon202 on June 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM

gryphon202:True,but the young-ins,might not know there history!:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:41 PM

George will should wear his Orioles cap when he’s on TV. He would look far less ridiculous than with that cheap toupee.

bw222 on June 5, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Rocky and Bullwinkle are fictitious.

cheers.

fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

fogw:True,but I’m going with Obama and FLOTUS,who would
represent,and Commies too boot,BORIS and NATASHA!:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM

If she runs, great. But if she doesn’t I’m still having a ball watching her punk the punkers.

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Anyone else having problems with the last vid (Fox’s Chris Wallce?)

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 9:45 PM

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

In many ways, I wonder if it’s about sex and class. Palin is the ‘wrong’ both. Will and Kraut do not seem to share either attribute, and so will not appreciate her.

Whereas with a raging lib like KP, even if she doesn’t share Palin’s values, I think the PUMA effect comes into play. To some extent she may ‘secretly’ relish Palin’s success because her treatment has been so outrageous, and quite a bit of it undeniably sexist. I have to admit, I’m not into identity politics at all, and I hate ALL of Hillary’s views, but I felt badly for Hillary during the campaign when a Matthews or some other idiot would openly attack her in a misogynisy way.

Firefly_76 on June 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

terryannonline on June 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM

He has?

Why was he lying last week about Palin NOT being invited to the Rolling Thunder rally even after it had been reported that she was invited?

Is lying about someone an acceptable way of showing them how much you like them?

chief on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Rocky and Bullwinkle are fictitious.

{fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM}

Say it ain’t so!

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM

KP “gets it” – only because she’s a Dimmocrit and her livelihood inside the beltway wouldn’t be affected one bit.

But Kraphammer’s, Tokyo Rove’s, and George Pill’s will be.

Palin, Cain … maybe even Bachmann – if elected, would bring a whole new crowd to DC. People who the elites don’t know and who will probably be dismissive of the elite pundits, lawyers, journalists and lobbyists that are now a part of the “Kool Kid’s Klub”.

This would be the most positive thing for this nation but it would seriously inhibit the elite pundit’s ability to make a paycheck. For instance – no one in “President Palin’s” administration would be calling up Kraphammer, Tokyo, or Pill to give them an “exclusive scoop”. They’d get no inside information – they’d be irrelevant.

That’s why they’ll fight this woman – even if she’s nominated they won’t support her.

HondaV65 on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

If I hear someone say the word ‘Gravitas’ one more time, they’re going to get a long distance steel-toed boot up their ACE.

dforston on June 5, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Rocky and Bullwinkle are fictitious.

{fogw on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM}
Say it ain’t so!

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I’m going to check with Mr. Knowitall!

darwin-t on June 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Why doesn’t someone ask Kraphammer this question …

“Hey Charles – ‘yes’ or ‘no’ … would Palin be a better President than Obama?”

Have him put ALL his cards on the table. George Pill already has and endorsed the notion that Obama would be a better President because Palin can’t be trusted with nuclear weapons. Sooo … we know where George Pill stands.

HondaV65 on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Call it ‘The Politics of Doing Whatever the Heck I Want.’

Are thes epeople that clueless? Palin had a plan , she exucuted that plan flawlessly (or about as flawlessly as a game plan can be exucuted in the real world) and won the week. there was nothing in this week that was (wingin it) You don’t paint a bus, cut a commerical line up events like rolling thunder, tours of important places, hotel rooms, print pocket consitutions, etc by wringing it. sure she called a couple audibles on the field to counter her opponents moves like the Trump dinner and the moving up of the NH visit when Mitt moved up his speech to try to steal the spotlight from her. But the plan was set out, the timing was perfect and it was exucuted to almost perfection.

The very fact that this idiot writer that it was unplanned and winging it shows what a complete and utter surprise and victory Palin had this week.

Now a report is coming out in the times of london that the Palin’s are going to Britian. Palin does not wing anything. She never has and never will. she has a plan, a date for her announcment and I would bet a speech already to give.(maybe even two speeches)

unseen on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

fogw:True,but I’m going with Obama and FLOTUS,who would
represent,and Commies too boot,BORIS and NATASHA!:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Snort! But Natasha’s behind did not llok like a Clydesdale.

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

bw222 on June 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Any honest campaign professional would call her bus tour brilliant.
Now she succeeded in meeting a mostly mainstream part of the public , not a mob of fans and opponents.
And she got massive media attention.

the_nile on June 5, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Governor Palin: “I Am Going to Sudan in July”

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Hmmm…….

Brian1972 on June 5, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmm! PALIN!

Kini on June 5, 2011 at 9:53 PM

I’m going to check with Mr. Knowitall!

[darwin-t on June 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM]

ROFL. Thanks for that ride in the Wayback machine!

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Sudan?

As in Sudan, Sudan?

What the hell for?

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I’ve tried that vid at several places, including the FNC site. It freezes anywhere I try it.

predator on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I think you may have a point. Of course neither of those two idiots understood or liked Reagan either.

Firefly_76 on June 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I am the same way. I think sexism certainly comes into it, more so on the Democratic side, but also for the Republicans. I thought Hillary got a raw deal as well and that was something of a shock for many Democrats when they saw what they had always accused the right of being displayed openly by the left. It was one thing to go after a news commentator who broke ranks but Hillary was hardly a secret member of the right and yet that didn’t protect her.

Mostly I think its Palin’s unwillingness to play the game, give the gatekeepers their due, or hold fire in the interests of bipartisan sleaze. She went after the GOP establishment in Alaska and attacked Obama who was a fellow member of the ‘right people’ and openly mocked him, and by extension they see that as an attack on themselves.

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:56 PM

unseen on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I’m not all sure about the U.K. trip, but wouldn’t it be awesome if the Queen handed her the Churchill bust and said ” just take care of it”?

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Try here: Gov. Palin Talks Policy and Politics on Fox News Sunday (Video Added)

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Yes, that worked much better. Thank you!

The media have no idea how intensely distrusted they are. Their self-love has blinded them to the fact that they rank just below scabies and lice on the list of things people hate.

SouthernGent on June 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM

If Palin runs, the other candidates are toast.

Amjean on June 5, 2011 at 9:58 PM

HondaV65 on June 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Fully agree and they may be able to torpedo her candidacy. They will certainly try.

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Sudan?

As in Sudan, Sudan?

What the hell for?

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My thoughts exactly

darwin-t on June 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Sudan?

As in Sudan, Sudan?

What the hell for?

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My guess is it will be with Samaritan’s Purse. She went with them to Haiti after the earthquake and down to Alabama following the tornadoes.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Exactly!

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on June 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Sudan?

As in Sudan, Sudan?

What the hell for?

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Maybe Darfur and the refugee camps?

sharrukin on June 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Heh. That sorta reminds me of this:

Obama Official: Netanyahu Waiting for ‘President Palin’

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

On a side note,Krauthammer says BachmannOverDrive is more
serious about policy!

Which reminds me of Meggy Macs comment months ago!!
=====================================================

Meghan McCain: Michele Bachmann A “Poor Man’s Sarah Palin”
Jan 26 2011
**************

“I think its important to note that Michele Bachmann is not a leader. She not a leader of the Republican Party,” Meghan McCain said.
==============

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Thanks, forgot about that. Also was just thinking with her out of the country it lets Mitt and T-Paw and whoever bar fight while she stays out of it.

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM

As in Sudan, Sudan?

What the hell for?

Limerick on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Lots of people are hurting in Sudan (Darfur). Would that more people went there and publicized the plight.

alwaysfiredup on June 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM

The people of Sudan suffered through more than two decades of civil war before a fragile peace agreement was reached in 2005. Samaritan’s Purse has been helping the people of Sudan since 1997, providing food, shelter, clean water, agriculture assistance, education, church reconstruction, medical aid, and vocational training programs.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Not just boffo, bravo!

Reagan went around the media to the American people for the same reasons and, the same result.

Conservative message, persuade people to her side, rinse, repeat.

Speakup on June 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM

is the Sudan christians south ( I think), having their Independence day in July

djohn669 on June 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM

unseen on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM
===============================

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM

katy the mean old lady:Now that,would be a hoot!:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM

[predator on June 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM]

Same here. I tried at the FoxNews website and it, too, locks up after about 26 seconds.

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

GO SARAH GO!
Sarah is starting to turn them (establishment) around and today was the first sign…..Chris Wallace (I respect him–great interviewer) blurted that out…..”It was a boffo performance.” Even he was surprised it shot out of his mouth.

Herb on June 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

unseen on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

The “wing it” and “irrational” narratives are there to ignore the intelligence in her unconventional, innovative and outside the box approach.
Had she done something conventional it would have been criticized for “lack of confidence and original thinking”.

the_nile on June 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Snort! But Natasha’s behind did not llok like a Clydesdale.

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

katy the mean old lady:Oh,good point,thats when ya should
put a red rag,tied to the caboose,

with a sign,that reads,

“Minumum Distance 50′feet,
X-tra Wide Load,proceed with
caution”Haha:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Heh. That sorta reminds me of this:

Obama Official: Netanyahu Waiting for ‘President Palin’

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Snort! And so am I. Think Regan when Iran released the hostages.

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Sorry. Reagan

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

You should be able to see it here without a problem. Or else, try The Right Scoop or C4P.

steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Try here: Gov. Palin Talks Policy and Politics on Fox News Sunday (Video Added)

[steebo77 on June 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM]

Thank you, that works for me. I think maybe they converted it somehow.

Dusty on June 5, 2011 at 10:11 PM

So,the Old Boys Club,er,who is next in the GOP line up for
the Prez Nominee,

has everyone,not all,having zee fit,at improvizational,can do,circumvent the “Rules”
Sarah!!

Interesting!!

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I love what Sarah is doing. Go Sarah!

tinkerthinker on June 5, 2011 at 10:11 PM

the_nile on June 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

normally I would agree but the reaction of the press was so comical and shwed them so out of their element I really think they feel it was all haphazard..

unseen on June 5, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Kirsten Powers: It’s refreshing to see Sarah Palin say ‘screw you’ to the MSM
=============================

Interesting,Violent Rhetric Lady Language!

Oh the UnCivilty!!!(sarc).

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Regarding Sarah’s work with Sameritan’s Purse in Tuscaloosa and upcoming trip to Sudan, God bless her for not only talkin’ the talk, but walkin’ the walk.

kingsjester on June 5, 2011 at 10:15 PM

katy the mean old lady:Oh,good point,thats when ya should
put a red rag,tied to the caboose,

with a sign,that reads,

“Minumum Distance 50′feet,
X-tra Wide Load,proceed with
caution”Haha:)

canopfor on June 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM

We always braided a red ribbon into a kicker. My friend had a perfect description. “Ears pinned, tail,tucked and looking to hurt someone.”

katy the mean old lady on June 5, 2011 at 10:16 PM