Quotes of the day

posted at 8:30 pm on May 30, 2011 by Allahpundit

“‘I’m sure at some point I will be going to Iowa,’ Palin said during a visit to Fort McHenry in Baltimore. ‘At some point.’…

“Palin and her family were mobbed by television cameras after her arrival at Fort McHenry, the fort that famously defended Baltimore from a British assault during the War of 1812. The battle served as the inspiration for the national anthem, Francis Scott Key’s ‘Star Spangled Banner.’…

“While she declared herself ‘satisfied” with the Republicans who are already in the process of campaigning, she said the field ‘is going to change up a lot.’”

***
“Palin gets mad when the ‘media’ cover bloopers she makes, like her coinage of the word ‘refudiate.’ The press–as distinct from the partisan media–-incorporates these errors into its lack-of-readiness narrative. Palin does not make a distinction between a political press corps that thinks she’s not ready and a tribal belief among some Democrats that she is not smart. She does not distinguish TMZ from PBS. In her world, Bill Maher is Katie Couric. The New York Times is Daily Kos. Palin seems to genuinely believe that the press is unremittingly hostile to her. She believes that her children have been subject to humiliation and harassment.

“Palin says that the people who cover politics for a living have a negative disposition toward her because of her faith. Plenty of evangelical candidates are given a fair shake by the press. Mike Huckabee’s candidacy was boosted because the press corps actively liked him. Tim Pawlenty holds nearly every position ascribed to Sarah Palin and is not mistreated by the press, nor is he ridiculed for his beliefs. And the media that allegedly mistreats Palin somehow remains obsessed with anything she does. Every utterance is a national news story; every tweet triggers news cycles full of analysis. Palin has redefined what it means to get ‘free media.’

“On the campaign trail, she can be incredibly compelling. She forges an emotional bond with her audience, the type of bond that Mitt Romney has not managed to achieve. But until Palin figures out how to cross the plausibility threshold among the press and the Republican elites, she will remain at a disadvantage.”

***
“Is she giving a press conference today? or giving another interview? I don’t think so. She can’t – or at least as far as I know she can’t. She works for Fox, and just as with any employee or someone on contract with another network, she is contractually obliged NOT to speak to others. For instance, when I was in Haiti, I could not interview CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta or when I want to talk politics, I can’t interview CNN’s Donna Brazile. They work for another network. As far as I know, her contract is like every other media contract and that means it would be a breach of contract to speak to other media outlets. ** I have not seen her contract but assume it is the routine media contract. She is in an unusual situation in that we in the media have made her into a media topic by virtue of us always talking about her. She, of course, contributes to that intense interest by painting a bus and taking a tour and taking a tour to historic sites.

Where is her bus tour going ? You got me. My producer who talked to someone who works with her in order to set up the interview told me last night that he would not tell her. We were told to check their website for any information they are releasing. He said they don’t want the media following them and that includes us. Well…with the intense interest in her by everyone (almost everyone) in the media, that is, I suspect, going to happen. The media will probably be in hot pursuit.”

***
Via the Daily Beast.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6

Seriously, do your own research.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

More BS.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

So this is the card you’re going to play now? Never mind that all these trips were covered extensively at HA. We have to prove to you that history unfolded.

Go f@#$ yourself.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM
=======================

I remember Bozo the Clown!..:)

PS..My first passion on TV was Dark Shadows!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

Dire Straits:Don’t remember that one,anywho,Night Friend!:)

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:12 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM

hey hey, bronto was my friend

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

When I was 5 I asked my mother if she had been at the same time as Abe Lincoln. Without MISSING A BEAT she responded that she hadn’t known him…because he was a few years behind her.
When I asked that question…Ma was 31. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

my mom loved Dark Shadows, Barnabas was cool :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Go f@#$ yourself.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:10 AM

Then it shouldn’t be that hard to find then. I want to see this hardball Indian interview of yours. When debating online, it’s common to put up a link making a fool of your adversary. Link?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

He has experience now, and more towards 2012.

unseen said that other candidates don’t have much FP experience. I said neither does Palin.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Yeah, Barry has shown his wealth of FP experience while calling for Israel going back to the 1967 borders as well as during his visit to the UK.
If I was Palin I’d be scared to go up against that powerhouse of foreign policy. Heck, Kissinger and Bolton would do well to bow down at Barry’s foreign policy awesomeness.

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 1:14 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:I’m 52,I do remember Bozo the Clown!:)

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Later friend.. Enjoyed it as always!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Good point..BC was cool!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM

That’s not policy. That’s photo ops.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Seriously, do you really think prime minister of Israel and opposition leader of India would just travel to meet her for a photo? You are bigger fool than I thought.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Mr. Twerp turns 52 in September. I’m 11 years younger…and it bothers me that ’50′ is now closer than ’30′. I s’pose it’s better than the alternative.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:13 AM

You are making a fool of yourself. Find your own links. I ama t work.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

I s’pose it’s better than the alternative.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Good Point!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Barry didn’t have any FP experience in 08.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Pols are whores for publicity. I’d hazzard to guess that wanted to meet her hotness as well.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:21 AM

You are making a fool of yourself. Find your own links. I ama t work.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Then why spend so much time debating Palin on the company dime? You should be summarily dismissed.

I searched for this interview but couldn’t find it. I’d like to see this hardball Indian interview. Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:23 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

now you are just reaching…epic fail….we need better trolls.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

we have “boots on the ground “in ef’n .LIBYA <strong Please
tell
20 words or less how your bud barry explains that.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 1:25 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Sarah Palin, 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee and 2012 presidential hopeful, could not have been more politically correct on her first visit to India. Speaking on ‘My Vision of America’ at the Tenth India Today Conclave 2011, Palin said it was marked by healthy competition and partnership with India.

“There is so much in common between India and the US,” she said, delivering the Dinner Keynote Address to a packed gathering that included BJP leader L.K. Advani and the Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj.

“Our ties and bonds are deep. They are driven by free people and free markets and not just by political summits,” Palin said. She asserted that Indo-US relations were a bipartisan project that no longer depended on the occupant of the White House.

“Relations between India and the US are key to our world relations, regardless of who is president,” Palin said, adding: “America has long been famous for (its) rags-to-riches story. Today, India too has the same story… India is no longer a struggling economy.”

The former governor of Alaska was circumspect in noting that, on the issue of terrorism, there was need to work with Pakistan towards common goals. But it was not clear from her remarks whether she was on the same page with India on the issue.

When she declared that “India and America have to work together,” she seemed to be referring to Iran, rather than Pakistan.

Even when she was speaking on terrorism, she focused on the nuclear issue, but instead of Pakistan, referred to the need to take Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad “seriously” and the need to check “evil dictators”.

Acknowledging America’s economic links with China, Palin made it clear she had concerns about a military build-up in the country. Referring to China’s recent display of the fifth-generation fighter, she asked: “What is with this military build-up?”

And added: “China must make the right choice and get on the right path.”

Palin made it clear that the US wanted to ensure China’s rise was peaceful and that New Delhi and Washington had to hedge against Beijing’s ambitions. “Not the largest autocracy, but the largest democracies will lead the 21st century,” Palin said.

In the nearly hour-long speech, she discoursed on energy politics, her home state of Alaska and the 2008 US presidential campaign.

The one point where Palin was applauded was when she talked about the mainstream media.

Asked why her team lost the 2008 elections, she said it was because of the media, quickly clarifying that Barack Obama came better off as an “agent of change”.

When questioned whether she could have been an agent of change, she retorted: “I was not at the top of the ticket.”

Palin said it would be interesting to see whether US secretary of state Hillary Clinton, who could be a strong candidate in next year’s presidential race, would throw in her hat. In response to another question, she said the time had come when a woman could be the US President.

Earlier, introducing her to the gathering, India Today Group’s chairman and editor-in-chief, Aroon Purie, said: “You have already changed the balance of power in the conservative politics of America, if not the general politics of the country. You have been termed as the sexiest brand in Republican politics.

The latest ABC poll has you as one of the frontrunners for the Republican nomination for the 2012 presidential race. Governor Palin is both a galvanising and polarising force in America. If I may say so, either you love her, or you hate her.”

Talking about the widespread interest in Palin’s appearance at the Conclave, Purie said: “Frankly, in the past 10 years of the Conclave, I have not seen such media interest in one of our speakers. There has been a flood of articles, blogs and tweets about her India visit.” To a round of applause, he added: “This is only her third visit overseas.

We are honoured that she chose to come to India.” Palin was the first Republican politician to address the Conclave.

Democrat Al Gore did it twice; Bill and Hillary Clinton have done it once each in the past. “As the first Republican speaker at the Conclave, I am sure you’re up to correcting that imbalance,” Purie said, as he gave the floor to her.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:27 AM

20 words or less how your bud barry explains that.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 1:25 AM

… and please include an explanation for “days, not weeks” as well as the violation of the WPR.

AZfederalist on May 31, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Barry didn’t have any FP experience in 08.

Well, considering that Netanyahu had to school him; it appears he’s still really green in the foreign policy department.
BTW, Palin in India via Hot Air.

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:23 AM
yeah you searched long and hard:

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

we have “boots on the ground “in ef’n .LIBYA <strong Please
tell
20 words or less how your bud barry explains that.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 1:25 AM

So you like our covert actions in Lybia?

now you are just reaching…epic fail….we need better trolls.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Post the f’n interview. I checked YouTube and Google and found nothing.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

This is going to be a looonnnggg 18 months!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:21 AM

So you sexism finally shows itself….explains a lot wroght there

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:31 AM

BTW, Palin in India via Hot Air.

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 A

I found that thread. No vid or transcript of interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:23 AM
yeah you searched long and hard:

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Cool. To bad it isn’t loading :-(

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:31 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Barry said them things last week, not in 2008

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Post the f’n interview. I checked YouTube and Google and found nothing.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

try this goggle search

india today conclave palin speech mar 19 2011 Q and A

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Cool. To bad it isn’t loading :-(

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Q and A loads just fine.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:34 AM

So you sexism finally shows itself….explains a lot wroght there

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Guys think she’s hot. That’s not sexism.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Q and A loads just fine.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Starting to load now.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:34 AM

now watch for it the goalpost will move :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Coolio. Now you are outing yourself, you miserable sexist pig. I’m not going to respond anymore until you retract your statements.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM

nahhhhh, just going to feel like forever. :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Guys think she’s hot. That’s not sexism.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

No but your implying that leaders of other nations only want to meet her because she’s hot is ridiculously offensive.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Guys think she’s hot. That’s not sexism.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

When you say the PM of Israel and the opposition of india met wiht Palin simply becaus eshe is good looking that is a sexist comment.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:40 AM

now watch for it the goalpost will move :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

That’s ok. I’m still waiting for the amber alert on Timmy

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:41 AM

nahhhhh, just going to feel like forever. :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

It’s already doing that!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:42 AM

It’s already doing that!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:42 AM

I’m surprised you haven’t joined in the ankle-biting.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:46 AM

The TARP answer was mediocre. Why is beneficial to let Wall St. fail?

She for “free trade”, but what about outsourcing? No clear answer.

OK, she says we don’t criticize our Presidents on foreign soil, and then calls 0 a ditherer? I can live with that.

China question? OK.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:47 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:47 AM
gov’t should never ever pick and choose winners, they had no business bailing anybody out.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:49 AM

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:40 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Boys will be boys. Pols will also be whores for publicity. I didn’t mention conservatives like to meet up with other conservatives. Sorry.

This still isn’t FP policy.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:49 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:47 AM

So glad it passed your grade. Of course, you’ll come up with some more nitpicking.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:18 AM

This is going to be a looonnnggg 18 months!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM.

I’m only here for the thread-jack
Oh btw,promachus: On behalf of Dire…Screw you!

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:51 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:49 AM
you are a sorry little man

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:51 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:49 AM

My libertarian side of me agrees, but my Republican side thinks our economy might have tanked twice as bad.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:52 AM

you are a sorry little man

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Yet another insightful post. Bravo.

I’m still listening to the interview. She doing better.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:53 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM

I am still waiting for Timmy’s foreign policy interviews.

This still isn’t FP policy.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:49 AM

That’s a given. In your world none is. At this stage, every thing will happen backdoors. Since she’s not even a nominee,let alone a president. Kinda like Austin Goolsbee warning Candaians that Obama was just using some standard rhetoric on campaign trail. Since your a foreign policy mavenb, I thought you knew this.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:55 AM

I’m surprised you haven’t joined in the ankle-biting.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Why ankle bite..you are doing so well by yourself!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Oh btw,promachus: On behalf of Dire…Screw you!

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:51 AM

No, that will only make Dire jealous. :)

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:53 AM
not trying to to be insightful, don’t really care what you think. small petty little man.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Revalations……..”and Christians will be persecuted to the ends of the earth”……..

….So, I wonder when and how the Dem’cats go into full bore alligence with radical Islam, and which Christian GOP politician gets blame for the economic morass the Dem’cats have left us in……via help of State runMedia propaganda…..

there is history to make yet here……

sbark on May 31, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Why ankle bite..you are doing so well by yourself!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Good.. next time defer to my wisdom as well ..:)

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:59 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

The definition of a troll.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Starting to load now.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Listen up well you low life little piece of crap. Those people are my family and friends. Do you think that they are a joke? Kiss my Irish azz.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Pakistan economic sanctions? That’s tough, but OK.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Since I ‘go both ways’…Hi Katy! Hi Toliver!

I like both of you…even if you despise each other.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:02 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:00 AM

That doesn’t make any sense.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:02 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:00 AM

no you are a sexist freaking pig and you disgust me. there is no debate with you. you are nobody

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Palin interacting with crowd outside national archives

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 2:03 AM

She’s paying homage to Regan now. Good.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:03 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:03 AM

You just might be a politically correct closeted gay man.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Good.. next time defer to my wisdom as well ..:)

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:59 AM

LOL!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM

That doesn’t make any sense.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:02 AM

If you are that stupid, stop posting.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:04 AM
tell that to my wife of 25 yrs you sh@t

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Keep being the loser that you are!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:06 AM

She’s expressing the need for a strong USA/India relationship. Good.

Not a bad interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Keep being the loser that you are!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:06 AM

I loooove how you do that.*grin*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM

You just might be a politically correct closeted gay man.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Or you are just a flaning azz. Nice to see you come out of your own personal closet though.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM

How is the job going?..I hope well!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

tell that to my wife of 25 yrs you sh@t

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM

If you can’t call a good looking woman “hot”, you should read some Q’tub [founder of the Muslim Brotherhood] books.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Not a bad interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM

The heavens have fallen. This interview has existed for months and yet you were ankle biting without educating yourself. remember that when you troll the threads next.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Keep being the loser that you are!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:06 AM

I loooove how you do that.*grin*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:07 AM

The noisome twosome. Oh such positive brilliance that makes twerp giddy.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:10 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

There’s nothing wrong with saying a hot woman is hot. Are you a feminist that prefers castrated men?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:11 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I take off months from political blogs. I miss things sometimes.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM

How is the job going?..I hope well!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:09 AM

The job is fine…but…well…Mr. Twerp may be given…an opportunity in his career. If he is offered and takes opportunity …we’re headed back north(not to illinois).
I hope he doesn’t take it. I like it here.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:14 AM

I take off months from political blogs. I miss things sometimes.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Then get read what you have missed first before throwing you troll droppings everywhere.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Hey Twerp! You must have been working. I kinda sorta had you accused of having anninacan buriedu nder your porch. Fret not. I have a sort of iron clad alibi for you when the cops come digging.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:14 AM

Wow!..Looks like things are looking good for Mr. Twerp!..That is cool!..:)

PS..But I understand that you it where you are!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:17 AM

I take off months from political blogs. I miss things sometimes.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Evidentily.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:18 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:14 AM
Wow!..Looks like things are looking good for Mr. Twerp!..That is cool!..:)

PS..But I understand that you like it where you are!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Sorry!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Speaking as a woman-well-of course Gov. Palin’s appearance enters into her popularity. If she looked like Medusa it wouldn’t matter what she was saying. Her loveliness does help make some people more receptive toward her message.
To point that fact out isn’t sexism.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:15 AM

That’s what I have you for. If you have a good link, share it. Not everyone is a 365/24/7 political geek. Honest debate is not “trolling”.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:20 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

We don’t have a porch…but if I see anything like that lurking around my place I’ll make sure to spray it.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:21 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM
he said the only reason foreign leaders would talk to her was because of her hotness. sorry no go

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:22 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Only one reason out of more than one reasons.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Honest debate is not “trolling”.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:20 AM

If you didn’t know you should have asked not state over and over what you didn’t know. By the way, India Today is one of the biggest MSM in India, bigger than WSJ/FOX combined.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:24 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 2:22 AM

I like Toliver-but they talk to her because she’s the outspoken face of tea party conservatives-and in Bibi’s case…pro-Israel. The fact that she’s pretty enters little into it…and this is coming from an OTP.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:25 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Calvin Coolidge was wildly popular and he was never a looker. What’s true for men, is true of women. If not, it should be.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:25 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:14 AM

Hey, go with your heart. Mr. Terp sounds aces to mr, but I’m not there. Think though. I was married fora long time. We were more off than on. The only thing he did mean was to die on me.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:24 AM

I did ask. I did search. I came up with nada. The interview tuned up on “right scoop”. I thank unseen for posting it.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM

If her message nad principles weren’t waht they are, no matter how good she looks she wouldn’t be popular at all. So take your envy and shove it.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:25 AM

I agree-it should be…but it’s not. Btw: The pix I’ve seen of Silent Cal make him seem unconventionally handsome.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:27 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

///

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Uh, you are in Texas. It’s not like we would turn you in.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:30 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Envy?
I LIKE the way I look. I have ZERO desire to look like HER/be like HER.
I’m fine with being ME!
Actually-that’s not true. I’d rather be the late Oriana Fallaci.
That woman had ballz of steel

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:31 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

It is good to see you are trying to win hearts and minds..Keep it up loser!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM

I am still suspicious of you but if you’ve got an open mind to Palin, I’ll take a chance. We’ll see how open.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM

It is good to see you are trying to win hearts and minds..Keep it up loser!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM

I will. Don’t worry. BTW, how’s Timmy your flame doing? :)

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:34 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:16 AM

///

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Hey. I always wanted to be Sophia Lore, Tsll,gawky Irish, and no boobs. Dang.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 2:37 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM

If she continues to improve I’ll continue to have an open mind. I’m still a skeptic though.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 2:38 AM

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Oriana Fallaci interviewed the Ayatollah in ’79.
She started off wearing the chador-then ripped it off proclaiming, ‘I will NOT wear this medieval rag’. Ayatollah storms off. The next day OF is back and the son of the Ayatollah tells her not to bring up the prior day’s ‘events’. OF brought them up first thing in the interview. The son said that that was the only time he had ever heard his father laugh.
OF was also a teenage Resistance fighter during WWII.
As I said…ballz of steel.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 2:40 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Thanks..I didn’t know T-Paw was my choice?..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 2:42 AM