Quotes of the day

posted at 8:30 pm on May 30, 2011 by Allahpundit

“‘I’m sure at some point I will be going to Iowa,’ Palin said during a visit to Fort McHenry in Baltimore. ‘At some point.’…

“Palin and her family were mobbed by television cameras after her arrival at Fort McHenry, the fort that famously defended Baltimore from a British assault during the War of 1812. The battle served as the inspiration for the national anthem, Francis Scott Key’s ‘Star Spangled Banner.’…

“While she declared herself ‘satisfied” with the Republicans who are already in the process of campaigning, she said the field ‘is going to change up a lot.’”

***
“Palin gets mad when the ‘media’ cover bloopers she makes, like her coinage of the word ‘refudiate.’ The press–as distinct from the partisan media–-incorporates these errors into its lack-of-readiness narrative. Palin does not make a distinction between a political press corps that thinks she’s not ready and a tribal belief among some Democrats that she is not smart. She does not distinguish TMZ from PBS. In her world, Bill Maher is Katie Couric. The New York Times is Daily Kos. Palin seems to genuinely believe that the press is unremittingly hostile to her. She believes that her children have been subject to humiliation and harassment.

“Palin says that the people who cover politics for a living have a negative disposition toward her because of her faith. Plenty of evangelical candidates are given a fair shake by the press. Mike Huckabee’s candidacy was boosted because the press corps actively liked him. Tim Pawlenty holds nearly every position ascribed to Sarah Palin and is not mistreated by the press, nor is he ridiculed for his beliefs. And the media that allegedly mistreats Palin somehow remains obsessed with anything she does. Every utterance is a national news story; every tweet triggers news cycles full of analysis. Palin has redefined what it means to get ‘free media.’

“On the campaign trail, she can be incredibly compelling. She forges an emotional bond with her audience, the type of bond that Mitt Romney has not managed to achieve. But until Palin figures out how to cross the plausibility threshold among the press and the Republican elites, she will remain at a disadvantage.”

***
“Is she giving a press conference today? or giving another interview? I don’t think so. She can’t – or at least as far as I know she can’t. She works for Fox, and just as with any employee or someone on contract with another network, she is contractually obliged NOT to speak to others. For instance, when I was in Haiti, I could not interview CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta or when I want to talk politics, I can’t interview CNN’s Donna Brazile. They work for another network. As far as I know, her contract is like every other media contract and that means it would be a breach of contract to speak to other media outlets. ** I have not seen her contract but assume it is the routine media contract. She is in an unusual situation in that we in the media have made her into a media topic by virtue of us always talking about her. She, of course, contributes to that intense interest by painting a bus and taking a tour and taking a tour to historic sites.

Where is her bus tour going ? You got me. My producer who talked to someone who works with her in order to set up the interview told me last night that he would not tell her. We were told to check their website for any information they are releasing. He said they don’t want the media following them and that includes us. Well…with the intense interest in her by everyone (almost everyone) in the media, that is, I suspect, going to happen. The media will probably be in hot pursuit.”

***
Via the Daily Beast.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

She went to Wal-Mart? God, what a diva! Wasn’t there a Dollar Store around?

lonestar1 on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Sarah should just tell the media that they are welcome to come aboard the bus…

… one at a time, and she would be more than happy to give an interview.

Under one condition…

… they have to wear a “Democrat Political Hack” sign around their necks for any pictures.

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2011 at 8:59 PM

When it gets to be Andrea Mitchell’s turn, I want video of that catfight…throw in Megyn Kelly post maternity leave and boy oh boy, the claws on those seats, the scratches on the tables and flyin’ dinnerwear may convert Shep Smith.

ProudPalinFan on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:40 PM
=====================
You are right Hot Wheels were very big thing!..We used to trade them among classmates at school!..:)

PS..I think I still may have some at my mother’s..:)

Dire Straits on May 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Dire Straits:Ya,back in the rotary phone days,and you were
lucky to have cable!:)

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM

steebo77 on May 30, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Wait she was in BALTIMORE!!!! LIBERAL DEEP BLUE BALTIMORE????? but I was assured by the MSM that her tour would stick to the rural cities where she has “support” and she would stay far away from thos eliberal strongholds….becaus eshe was scared or something….

Oppps another Liberal meme bites the dust……I wonde rif any of these memes survive the bus tour?

unseen on May 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM

We can all agree.

faraway on May 30, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Any bets on how soon this becomes a media chase scene following the “ONE NATION” RV around ala OJ?

txmomof6 on May 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Now that’s funny…
Too many possible jokes and too little room on the net to post them all.

RalphyBoy on May 30, 2011 at 11:55 PM

She went to Wal-Mart? God, what a diva! Wasn’t there a Dollar Store around?

lonestar1 on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Oh that right there was funny….I am so stealing that.

unseen on May 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM

steebo77 on May 30, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Hoo,haa! Wish to hell I’d been there.

katy the mean old lady on May 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM
==================
I was just about to google it when I came across your link. Thanks.

By the way, for another really creepy island, check out Gunkanjima, an abandoned mining island here in Japan. It’s pretty wild.

Dongemaharu on May 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Dongemaaru: Creepy is right,thanks for the Linky,I did not know that!:)

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Yeah the good ole days!..:)

PS..Thanks for the trip down memory lane!..:)

Dire Straits on May 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Paul-Cincy on May 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

I would imagine she’s conflicted about it. She still has young children, after all, and if it was bad in 2008 you can imagine what it’s going to be should she get the nomination. I’d love to see her run, but I’m also going to have to remain open to the possibility that she might not think it’s worth the hassle as far as her family’s concerned.

pseudoforce on May 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/28/protesters-arrested-at-jefferson-memorial-video/#ixzz1NtmDFj1U

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Methinks that was Medea Benjamin of Code Pink being arrested.

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

(Palin) briefly upbraided President Obama for referring to the U.S. Military during a Memorial Day observance as “one of the finest fighting forces in the world,” as opposed to THE finest

ROFLMAO…Oh man the lady is good. She attacks the POTUS on memorial day for slighting the troops…..

I love it. Obama is in so much doodoo

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I love it. Obama is in so much doodoo

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

This is what she meant by “Game on!”

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:02 AM

katy the mean old lady:I dunno,should be designated a Histor
ical site with the WW2 connection!:)

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Nope. Accoriding to my late Uncle and myself. BLOW IT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:02 AM

A photo on her website late on Sunday showed the closing words of the Gettysburg Address, the famous speech President Abraham Lincoln delivered after the 1863 battle, which was taken as a hint about her next destination.

I love how she’s keeping the media guessing and in the process forcing them to delve into the great moments in American history.

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:05 AM

She snuck up behind the media again….LOL….

unseen on May 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM

She’s making fools of them. I love it! LOL!!

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 12:05 AM

This is what she meant by “Game on!”

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:02 AM

yeah but the Press are confused so it doesn’t matter…..

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I’ll weep when we get a true conservative in the White House like some blacks wept when Obama become Prez, just because he was black. Living within our means. That’s MY wet dream. Palin 2012. I know she loves how she’s doing it now, dipping her toe into the campaign waters, deliberating her choices, learning, growing. I know she’s dying to run.

Paul-Cincy on May 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Do you thnk that all those guys and their exploratory committees seem kind of stale now…sort of pase’? I bet tehy are really frustrated because they can’t think in new and innovative out of the box ways…

CCRWM on May 31, 2011 at 12:07 AM

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:05 AM

I’m just happy she dragged their sorry butts into flyover country.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:08 AM

so seriously……When are they putting out the amber alert for Timmy. It’s been like 4 or 5 days since his “great rollout” and then poof he disappeared…

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:09 AM

She’s being more open about running now:

Still ticked off that I didn’t know she was here until she was gone. GRRRRRR!

Laura in Maryland on May 31, 2011 at 12:10 AM

I wonder if she brought her nightstick on the RV with her.?

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM

I wonder if she brought her nightstick on the RV with her.?

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM

I do hope she has security along for the ride…

Gohawgs on May 31, 2011 at 12:13 AM

May: “When are you planning to announce that you’re running for president?”

Palin: “When I decide if I’m ever going to run for president,” she quipped.

I do love the way she calls out their stupidity…

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Fort McHenry – Baltimore, MD 5/30/11
Posted on May 30, 2011

Tried not to melt during our fun visit to Fort McHenry this afternoon – it was worth the sweat to see the site of a key event in the War of 1812 and the history of our country! From the morning of September 13 to the morning of September 14, 1814, British warships bombarded our fort in an effort to penetrate Baltimore harbor. But the fort withstood the attack. When the commander in charge of the fort had taken command of it, he had commissioned to be made “a flag so large that the British would have no difficulty seeing it from a distance.”

That huge flag, known as “The Star Spangled Banner,” was immortalized in the poem by Francis Scott Key that became our national anthem. Key watched the bombardment from a nearby ship and was amazed to see the flag still proudly and defiantly flying over the fort the next morning when the British finally ceased their futile bombardment.

President Reagan once noted that our national anthem is the only one in the world that ends with a question: “O, say does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave, o’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?” It’s up to each generation of Americans to answer that question. I hope we all make it our duty and responsibility to make sure that, YES, our banner still waves over a free and brave nation!

What an inspiring visit to see the enormous symbol of America’s great victory! Then…back on the bus, back on the road, had a warm run, then local ice cream shop stop to refresh. Nothing beats an all-American road trip.

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:15 AM

That was cool.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Actually I believe that to be true.

antisocial on May 31, 2011 at 12:20 AM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM
===============================
Methinks that was Medea Benjamin of Code Pink being arrested.

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

steebo77:You might be right,the very first thing I thought
of was Protesters,such jack*ss’s,at a Memorial site
!!:)
====================================

Defy the Police State – Dance in Public
May 28 2011
*************

This is a truly horrific video. Watch what happened today at the Jefferson Memorial in DC. Medea & Tighe were arrested for ‘dancing,’ and others were body slammed for the crime of movement!

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:20 AM

I love it. Obama is in so much doodoo

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I cannot wait till this “Proud Army Mom” can call President Palin CinC.

tencole on May 31, 2011 at 12:21 AM

If her bus tour is going to NH and Iowa, she’s running. You Palin fans should be celebrating.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

the All american road trip…..yeah this woman is dumb……I still think they have no idea what sotrm is about to hit them. This is the warm up act. It gets better from here.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

She went to Wal-Mart? God, what a diva! Wasn’t there a Dollar Store around?

lonestar1 on May 30, 2011 at 11:52 PM

She thinks she’s too good for Goodwill.

mizflame98 on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

can’t you read we are. But it’s just a “public service announcment” It’s not a campaign tour. It’s a non -campaign American Road Trip….

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:24 AM

wonder if Will is worried about Obama having his finger on the nuke button. seems Obama is more a threat than Palin at the moment. I wonde rwhy Will doesn’t ask if we can trust Obama with the nuke codes…

unseen on May 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM

I’ve been praying that Obama doesn’t discover that he can just push a few buttons and start a BIG war… as a way of rallying the country behind the sitting president. And I’m concerned that Libya might be a trial run.
Not tin hat concerned… but I really don’t trust Barry with power.

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM
cable cable you say, you young whippersnappers don’t have a clue. when you have only three channels and using a coat hanger for antenna. now them where the days :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I do hope she has security along for the ride…

Gohawgs on May 31, 2011 at 12:13 AM

It concerns me too. I don’t thimk anyone has the balls though.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM

We knew she was running when she gave her speech in Madison, so the celebration already took place on April 16.

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:26 AM

I really hop people are starting to see and understand just how bad the media has lied and smeared this good God Fearing Woman to protect their marxist.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:27 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

Yeah but my dad cheated….he had a 6 year old for a remote control.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:26 AM

But it continues to this day…

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM

unseen on May 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM

ZSome part of me still hopes that they gave him the Wii version.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Dire: Are you around? I’d like to share the mindworm that I was blessed with while at work with you.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:29 AM

You know I don’t mind opinion pieces that slant the facts, but this is a pretty outrageous lie. I’ve never heard her say that, or imply that. I’m really astounded.

“Hey media! Quit makin’ stuff up!”

Ted Torgerson on May 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Not tin hat concerned… but I really don’t trust Barry with power.

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

which is why I want Cain no where near the nomination. Obama has a way of shaping the election to highlight his opponent weaknesses. McCain admitted he knew nothing about the economy and boom wouoldn’t you know the entire economy melted down once Palin got McCain ahead int he polls.

If Cain is the nominee I am 100% sure Obama will cause a foreign crisis to highlight Cain’s lack of experience and grasp of the issue. Same would go for Bachmann and Timmy.

With Mitt I think Obama starts a trade war.

I can’t figure out what Obama would do to highlight a Palin weakness.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

She’s being more open about running now:

Still ticked off that I didn’t know she was here until she was gone. GRRRRRR!

Laura in Maryland on May 31, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Thanks for that… At about 1:00 in the vid Piper helps keep a cameraman walking backwards in front of her… ‘moving’. lol… The kid learned well.

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:32 AM

ZSome part of me still hopes that they gave him the Wii version.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM

lol I hear you

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:32 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

SZnortZ! WZe had the first “color in the ‘hood. WZednesday with Disney. Damn place had more seats than Yankee stadium.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Yeah I saw that. Piper the bouncer. don’t mess with the Piper.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I’m here..:)..Go right ahead!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 12:37 AM

steebo77 on May 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

steebo77:After I heard this,I GOT IT!!!!:)
===============================================

The history of The Star Spangled Banner
***************************************

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:37 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Saturdays we had creature feature and Sundays Shirley Temple movie, Tarzan.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM

With Mitt I think Obama starts a trade war.

I can’t figure out what Obama would do to highlight a Palin weakness.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Yeah I saw that. Piper the bouncer. don’t mess with the Piper.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Hey, I’ll be long gone, but I can see that child as our future. I’ll be smilinig!

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I can’t figure out what Obama would do to highlight a Palin weakness.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Yup… That’s a tough one…
But this shows shows one line of attack from Palin.

I love it. Obama is in so much doodoo

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM

She’ll have him afraid to open his mouth without TOTUS fired up and feeding him sh*t to read… Well, even more than before.

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Dire: It just wouldn’t stop. *whine*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM
==========================

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM

djohn669:Yup,those were the days,like Bill Kennedy at the
Movies!:)
========================

Bill Kennedy was one of my childhood heroes. He would come on the TV in the afternoon and show movies.

During breaks he would spin stories about his days in Hollywood. He seemed to know everyone. I was fascinated by the guy. I wanted to be him when I grew up. I even went so far as to get a job at a TV station.

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

You haven’t been paying attention. Palin has takled foreign policy for the last two years she is well prepared to respond to a crisis during the campaign. Just watch he rCO speech and her detail of her foreign policy doctrine.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM

The Beastie boys..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM

yeah i think she can put him on the defensive.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM

canopfor on May 30, 2011 at 11:21 PM
=================
Nope. Accoriding to my late Uncle and myself. BLOW IT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:02 AM

katy the mean old lady:I’ve got a plan,make it a Liberal
retreat,move all the MoonBats to
one end,and presto,it will flip
over!Haha:)
======================================

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM

RealClearScott Scott Conroy

Soon to be the most sought after reporter in America the world.

heshtesh on May 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Tarzan..I’ll assume Bo Derek was not in that one..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Canop; When I was a kid I used to watch the Ray Rayner show. Meet Ray Rayner.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM

nope, no color and b/w :)

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Any predictions for tomorrow’s visit to Gettysburg? My guess, heavy on Lincoln’s address, particularly his ending query concerning the ability of a nation “of the people, by the people, and for the people” to avoid perishing from the earth. Music to the Tea Party’s ears and a nice reminder of our “principle” founding principle, i.e., the consent of the governed.

Mongo Mere Pawn on May 31, 2011 at 12:51 AM

Heres the Palin Campaign with Trig,that I filed,er,
bookmarked!
================

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Prepping a FriedGrilled Wunderbar (German) Bologna Sandwich a la Nutley New Jersey.

Del Dolemonte on May 31, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

You are moving onto a new talking point? Lol. Good.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Well… Barry had Zero at the time of his Coronation… So he’ll need to wield that sword carefully… Something he is not good at. Of course the MSM will be at his side, but Sarah has there number now too so…

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

djohn669:Yup,those were the days,like Bill Kennedy at the
Movies!:)

You from the Detroit area?,I grew up with Bill Kennedy i still have the black and white ingrained on my brain.

heshtesh on May 31, 2011 at 12:54 AM

me no, was from little ole Canton, Ohio at that time.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

there of course I meant their
And with that I’m out. Ah… What boring movie to put on as a knockout pill?

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

You are moving onto a new talking point? Lol. Good.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

That’s an old fact.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM

rCO speech

What’s that?

Let’s see her do a detailed foreign policy interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I cannot wait till this “Proud Army Mom” can call President Palin CinC.

tencole on May 31, 2011 at 12:21 AM

tencole:Amen, Sarah Palin Onboard the Stennis!!:)
=================================================

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

me no, was from little ole Canton, Ohio at that time.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Wasn’t far from me then in Western Pa

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Let’s see her do a detailed foreign policy interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

CO speech done on may 2nd.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM

RalphyBoy on May 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

He has experience now, and more towards 2012.

unseen said that other candidates don’t have much FP experience. I said neither does Palin.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:58 AM

me no, was from little ole Canton, Ohio at that time.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Was young at the time did’nt realize how far reaching the show was.

heshtesh on May 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Mongo Mere Pawn on May 31, 2011 at 12:51 AM

i think she goes the route that we can not allow ourselves to be so devdided that another gettysburg could happen.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Canop; When I was a kid I used to watch the Ray Rayner show. Meet Ray Rayner.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 12:50 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:I’m 52,I do remember Bozo the Clown!:)

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Let’s see her do a detailed foreign policy interview.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

She did in India. She did one on Fox , I think with Greta, very detailed about Libya.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

You are moving onto a new talking point? Lol. Good.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

give them time Palin pulled the rug out form under them the last couple days they are still trying to find their bearings…

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

CO speech done on may 2nd.

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Link?

Interviews and debates reveal more than speeches. We don’t want another TOTUS, do we?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Saturdays we had creature feature and Sundays Shirley Temple movie, Tarzan.

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM

GiggleZ! We moved from Balwmer to Nj in the late ’50′s. Dad worked for RCA in the defense industry side. Snort! We had “state of the art” eveything. We thought. Now, if you toss a greeting card with some stupid auto message you have thrown away more technololgy than was avaaiabble in 1962.Palin has it right. Leave us the hell alone. It is our damn country

katy the mean old lady on May 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Softball Palin fan Greta lol.

India? Link?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Palin doesn’t have much experience with foreign policy either.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

She has as much as any of the current candidates except maybe Gingrich. I don’t see that Romney’s done anything particularly good for his foreign policy cred in the past couple years, while I do recall high-profile trips to Hong Kong, India and Israel by Mrs. Palin.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:03 AM

India? Link?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Seriously, do your own research.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

unseen on May 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Palin answered easy questions for 2:00 minutes in Marlyland. She also said she wouldn’t tell the press where she’d be going.

The rug is still there.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Softball Palin fan Greta lol.

India? Link?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Obama does not but softball interviews while Greta is at least fair, serious but fair.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:05 AM

The rug is still there.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

She spoke not just at Maryland but quite different places. She also spoke with CNN. Please get your facts straight.

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

Seriously, do your own research.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:04 AM

More BS.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Vacations are FP experience?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:I’m 52,I do remember Bozo the Clown!:)

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

I remember Bozo the Clown!..:)

PS..My first passion on TV was Dark Shadows!..:)

Dire Straits on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:I’m 52,I do remember Bozo the Clown!:)

canopfor on May 31, 2011 at 1:00 AM

52?
So…were you,like, all upset, like, when,like ,the, like dinosaurs, like disappeared.
*ducks*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I just got home from the huge family reunion that my sis and I throw every year–last year there was quite a bit of trash talking about Palin from my lefty family members, and some “gee ain’t BO great comments.” I was raked over the (metaphorical, not the bonfire, fortunately) coals for liking her. This year? Nada. No trash, no gee ain’t he great. I expected some grief about some perceived Palin fubar from the last year, but…nothing. I found that interesting. Apropos of what I can’t say, but interesting nevertheless.

Bob's Kid on May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM

promachus on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

She did a policy interview with CNN? Link?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Vacations are FP experience?

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:06 AM

they are when they involve meeting local government figures and giving speeches.

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:08 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM

hey hey, bronto was my friend

djohn669 on May 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

alwaysfiredup on May 31, 2011 at 1:08 AM

That’s not policy. That’s photo ops.

toliver on May 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Otay Patriots I’m bugging out,GoodNight my
American Neighbours————————–:)

Btw,CoastToCoast,in the first hour
tonight,has this!:)

F’kn Sharks…NightMarish!
=======================

First Hour: Researcher Douglas Dietrich discusses the sacrifice of the U.S.S. Indianapolis, her Captain & crew.
********************************************************
*********************************************************

No Radio handy,here ya go,any Radio Station on da planet!:)

Listen to Free Talk and Music Radio Online