Tom Coburn: Why are we paying disability to “adult babies”?

posted at 10:13 pm on May 18, 2011 by Allahpundit

On the one hand, yeah.

On the other hand, watch the clip below. If this guy’s not “disabled,” who is?

“Given that Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group, it is possible that he has been improperly collecting disability benefits for a period of time,” Mr. Coburn wrote in a letter Monday to Inspector General Patrick P. O’Carroll Jr…

In an email response to The Washington Times, Mr. Thornton threatened to kill himself if his Social Security payments are taken away, and said the television episode showing him doing woodwork oversold his abilities.

In his email to The Times, Mr. Thornton said he is not capable of working. He said running the website only takes four hours a month, and he said his craftsman skills were overstated by the program, which showed him working on his adult-sized high chair.

He’d rather die than lose his entitlements, notwithstanding the fact that they’re driving a crushing debt burden that threatens to destroy the country. This makes him different from everyone else … how?

Hey, remember in the marriage post this afternoon how I couldn’t tell if the guy was an alpha male or a beta male? In this case — not so difficult.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Found an alternate link that works (for those with the same problem):

Demosthenes on May 19, 2011 at 2:21 AM

what a baby.

rob verdi on May 19, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Yeah. What everyone else said!

MJBrutus on May 19, 2011 at 6:18 AM

So where’s the problem. Let him do it and reduce the population of one more bloodsucking leach.

flytier on May 19, 2011 at 6:26 AM

I lack he words.

JellyToast on May 19, 2011 at 6:35 AM

His idol

Gohawgs on May 19, 2011 at 6:38 AM

He’d rather die than lose his entitlements….

Easy to say but once the hunger pains start it might be a different story. This is one reason the Bible says if you don’t work you shouldn’t eat. And charity used to come from your neighbors, your family and your church. The people who knew you.
I think this guy would have a hard time playing adult baby if he had to depend on his neighbors to hold his bottle and change his diapers. He gets to sleep in a crib and suck on a binky while the rest of us are working so he can eat for free.

JellyToast on May 19, 2011 at 6:40 AM

Ah, that ain’t workin’
That’s the way you do it
Get your money for nothin’
And your chicks diapers for free

Kafir on May 19, 2011 at 6:52 AM

This is pathetic.

Our children and their children will pay for this, in perpetuity.

Selfish and lazy people, groomed to be that way by the absolutely worthless, corrupt and incompetent Democrat Party.

Our children will pay dearly for what vile Democrats, starting with FDR, have done to this country.

NoDonkey on May 19, 2011 at 7:02 AM

Another California attraction. It must be something about that ocean air.

FalseProfit on May 19, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Mr. Coburn why your at it take all the drug addicts off SSi as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pay for people gaming the system everyday and they wonder why the debt is so high.

xler8bmw on May 19, 2011 at 7:19 AM

21st Century Democrat target voter.

MNHawk on May 19, 2011 at 7:22 AM

Or otherwise known as “Why I Gave Up National Geographic, Part 4,272.”

MNHawk on May 19, 2011 at 7:23 AM

In a word – GROSS.
Honestly if I didn’t have to help pay for this disgusting crap I wouldn’t care. But I do.

IlonaE on May 19, 2011 at 7:25 AM

That lottery winner story was crazy too. The Michigan people who administer the program say that the feds don’t allow them to count “liquid assets” like lottery winnings in determining food stamp eligibility. So it doesn’t matter how many millions of dollars the guy has, he’s still eligible for food stamps. That’s beyond idiotic.

AZCoyote on May 19, 2011 at 7:33 AM

JellyToast on May 19, 2011 at 6:40 AM

Not an accident. This was the lynch pin of the libs reason for changing the system over to fed and state funding. It helped eliminate the guilt and stigma associated with stealing directly from your neighbors.

Combine this with the explosive expansion of those eligible and we now have crushing numbers receiving this benefit. Costs went from $2.5 billion in 1969 to $91 Billion in 2000. Thus allowing for a more efficient guilt free bankrupting of the system.

In California over 8% of the population are “disabled” and receive this. But that’s a bargain when compare to Puerto Rico where nine of the top 10 U.S. zip codes for disabled workers receiving benefits can be found. In Yabucoa PR, 15% of the population get SSDI. The main problem is incentive based, the $1,000-a-month SSDI check can pay almost as much as a low-wage job in Puerto Rico, and it comes with access to health care. Another huge problem is that the program opens up access for recipients to other government programs, (such as Medicare!) multiplying the ultimate cost to taxpayers.

Alden Pyle on May 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Here’s the end goal of the nanny state. The liberal dream come true.

John Deaux on May 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM

He’s probably on food stamps and section 8 housing too.
My old neighbor lost her SSI benefits when the govt found out she got married. She refuses to get certified as a home health caregiver so that she can bill medicare for taking care of her parents and grandmother because it might prove that she’s not disabled.
rw on May 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I have a student who is 18 & repeating the 11th grade.
He gets all sorts of concessions (gets to come to school at 11am!) & he’s on an IEP. His mother & brother are welfare folks & they have an elderly Aunt in the house & I am BETTING she is there for her SS payments.
I bet the older boy gets them too bcs he is hugely obese, as is the mother & this younger son could get his GED much easier than attending school, but I am BETTING he’s staying in school to get the SS benefits.
He’s already attempting to gain the system for disability bcs we have a ‘hurt back’, ‘bad wrist’, sleep apnia etc to which NONE of these conditions has been ever diagnosed by a Dr even though we keep going to Drs.
The kid’s a mental case bcs of his family.
It is SICK.
There are lots of these kinds of people out there.
I see many in the small towns here in SW ND.
They also use the foster care system so they don’t have to work. I have a family like this.
They man brags if he has one more foster kid, he doesn’t have to work!

The DO-NOT-CALL List ended the telemarketing industry for many people like this guy person baby whatever.
HellCat on May 18, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Actually there is still work on the phones to be had.
I personally know of a company in Dickinson ND that desperately needs phone tech support people.
No college necessary. They train you. And the pay is decent with benefits.
But it’s much easier to sit on your a$$ & collect welfare.

Badger40 on May 19, 2011 at 7:46 AM

I have a family like this.

Uh what I meant to say was there’s a family like this in our community whose kids I teach.
Ugh. My family is NOT like this.:P

Badger40 on May 19, 2011 at 7:47 AM

Your Obamabucks hard at work!

Roy Rogers on May 19, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Try as I might, I just can’t see a down side to this.

morganfrost on May 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Why do I genuinely want to yell at him and cane him Singapore-style until he becomes a productive member of society?

NickelAndDime on May 19, 2011 at 8:14 AM

I think I’m going to throw up.

kevinkristy on May 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM

I think he’s bluffing. Either way we save money or the gene pool is stronger. I don’t see a downside.

Alden Pyle on May 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM

The public unions should try this tactic, threaten to commit mass-suicide if they don’t get every item on their wish list.

Bishop on May 19, 2011 at 8:43 AM

This story is one big, fat metaphor for our entitlement mentality.

Buy Danish on May 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Tough questions and tough answers -but not impossible ones.

It is imperative that the right not become what the left accuses it of being – uncaring about people down on their luck. There is no other clearer window than human need as to why both “fiscal” and “social” conservatives need to be as one.

To take one’s money for government power is evil – to not responsibly give it for true human need is more evil.

Social conservatives understand this -they aren’t liberals.

Fiscal conservatives well…not so much.

Money, property, life and freedom are nothing without following God’s rules He infused in us at birth. There is no other sane answer to evil.

Don L on May 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM

If this piece of garbage can build his own furniture, he can work…cut him off!

wheelgun on May 19, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I’m looking for a job and this guy gets to play baby all day?

This so well expresses the problem, we’ve pitied some people so much that we baby them, instead of letting them find productive jobs for the abilities they have.

amazingmets on May 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM

So…how’d ya like to change that diaper?

sdd on May 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM

This, while I practically beg on my hands and knees for a fast-food job. Go effing figure.

Uncle Sams Nephew on May 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM

He should be required to pay back every penny he’s received.

He refuses to grow up – that’s not disabled – that’s just lazy.

gophergirl on May 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM

adult babies?………… was he talking about the media?

PappyD61 on May 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM

NickelAndDime on May 19, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Because you and I know this would work.

The only other paths of the delimma lead to death and destruction, either singly, like this guy, or in great multitudes as our bankrupt country spirals into an old west style lawlessness.

You wanna know whos killing grandma, its people like this guy who could work but chooses not to.

orbitalair on May 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM

The entitlement system will come to an end as it cannot last forever: it costs too much for government to do it and that is making us bankrupt.

I’m disabled from my job, not on SSI as, somehow, you can be constantly fatigued, pass out 3-5 times a day, be unable to drive, be barely able to walk out to the mailbox and yet still be considered ‘able to work’. I know that after having submitted the paperwork for same… I didn’t expect one red cent from SSI and have gotten zippo from them. I had to submit the paperwork so I could get disability from my job. And the paperwork necessary to get SSI is huge and you had better get someone who isn’t disabled to help you figure it out.

I have been fighting back to get some capability back for my body and mind over the last 7 years. I see the handwriting on the wall for writing… it doesn’t pay enough to matter at the low tier and I can’t write predictable stuff. So that has meant getting my body back to where I can get a couple hours of functional ability back per day and the only thing that might garner income is skilled craft work: there will always be a need for physical goods on this Earth and outside of gold, hand tools will be a key to liberty and freedom. I can barely get 2 hours of productive use from my body per day, and for that I must learn my skills on my own… and I ain’t crying about it because it is worthwhile and satisfying.

I don’t want a ‘safety net’, I want a viable body.

A ‘safety net’ would keep me in a non-viable state of being.

Being poor but seeing a light of some capability means I work hard to become a functional member of society again.

Thankfully the house is paid off and its down to daily living expenses and whatever I can scrape together for tools. I refuse to be trapped by the system.

And I mean that with a purple passion that will not be denied.

ajacksonian on May 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Aww, widdow Thornton thwoing a tantwum?

Where’s the DI from Full Metal Jacket? We have a job for him.

princetrumpet on May 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM

A few months ago I spent a weekend with an old high school friend of mine. He grew up dirt poor in Kentucky, but went to college and got into IT and made a very nice life for himself. He told me that pretty much all of his family back home is on SSDI. He said everyone in his neck of the woods is either getting a government check or trying to figure out how to get one. He is socially very liberal but this stuff even pisses him off.

Would be nice if our media spent a fraction of the time on these stories that it does on Snooki and The Situation. Most Americans have no idea how many people like this “baby” are out their sucking them dry.

rockmom on May 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM

He’d rather die than lose his entitlements,

Well, there are some things just worth dying for, I guess.

abcurtis on May 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM

R. Lee Ermey needs to have a “talk” with this food blister.

Roy Rogers on May 19, 2011 at 9:18 AM

He’d rather die than lose his entitlements

From Augustine’s Confessions.

Then, in the weakness of the infant’s limbs, and not in its will, lies its innocency. I myself have seen and known an infant to be jealous though it could not speak. It became pale, and cast bitter looks on its foster-brother. Who is ignorant of this? Mothers and nurses tell us that they appease these things by I know not what remedies; and may this be taken for innocence, that when the fountain of milk is flowing fresh and abundant, one who has need should not be allowed to share it, though needing that nourishment to sustain life? Yet we look leniently on these things, not because they are not faults, nor because the faults are small, but because they will vanish as age increases. For although you may allow these things now, you could not bear them with equanimity if found in an older person.

Thanks to liberals, we have to bear them with equanimity.

shick on May 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM

ajacksonian on May 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM

0.0 Wow…just wow. I wish I could help you, but we probably live a thousand miles away.

Uncle Sams Nephew on May 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Does he vote? If he votes… Who do you think he voted for?

James on May 19, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Found an alternate link that works (for those with the same problem):

Demosthenes on May 19, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Thanks!! Couldn’t watch the original link here in Canada either.

CityFish on May 19, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Fraud in the entitlement system? No, of course not! So all you Paul Ryan supporters does this guy look like he’s 65? Raising the retirement age isn’t going to get rid of him. It’s only going to work productive seniors into the grave to pay for his new high chair. It’s wrong to raise the retirement age till you clean this mess up.

DFCtomm on May 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM

True enough and good point. I thought it was just to eliminate God and Church-based charity from competing with the left’s god – government and the super-state.

Funny how the left knows so well how to use guilt and conscience (PC -racism -insensitive, greedy rich, etc) which God gave us -to work against him. Then again, was Alinsky jesting or honoring the left’s god when he dedicated rules for radicals to Satan?

Don L on May 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM

the California man said

Well there’s your probl…

Nah. The joke was low hanging fruit. I recuse myself from further “Californians are nuts” jokes. For now.

rihar on May 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM

A cute baby blue body bag.

Geez, call me callous, but I figure it would be worth a chance to see this guy’s bluff called and even if he did end up having NSSIDS, I don’t think I’d have a problem with that either.

O2 2-11 in progress.

hawkdriver on May 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Go ahead. One less fat mouth to feed on the government’s dole IMO. BTW, was that his mother in that video? WTF is wrong with her to allow this man to act like that? Look dude, if you want to play baby, send your mommy out to get a job to take care of you instead of relying on the government to do it.

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I’m reminded of a scene from ‘Blazing Saddles’. Of course that was farce…wait.

gitarfan on May 18, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Dude! You guys nailed both of my reactions: the guy with a million in Lotto winnings who is using a Michigan state food stamps card and This Classic.

Life imitates art.

Jaibones on May 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Not to worry, he’s too narcissistic to harm himself.

GarandFan on May 19, 2011 at 9:46 AM

NoDonkey on May 19, 2011 at 7:02 AM

You are to kind. The Democrats are modern day Slavers who wish to keep our progeny to the nth generation in bondage to their evil.

chemman on May 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Wait a minute. Isn’t this the same California that was paying for Octomom’s welfare? Nuff said.

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I no longer have any patience for this stuff. Send the Marines to his house,”It’s boot camp or the little white pill, pal, your choice.” I doubt he could handle boot camp but that choice and he might not be a burden on this country anymore. The other choice he definitely won’t be. Either way, he’s serving his country.

peacenprosperity on May 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Yep.

Californication: home to adult babies and womben with salad-shooter cooters.

Uncle Sams Nephew on May 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Ah, that ain’t workin’
That’s the way you do it
Get your money for nothin’
And your chicks diapers for free

Kafir on May 19, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Heh.

davidk on May 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Don L on May 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM

What is your point? This post isn’t about someone down on their luck. It is about someone who expects to be taken care of by the blood, sweat and tears of the rest of us.

chemman on May 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM

I’m not sure who is more disgusting – the adult baby, or that sow who takes care of him and perpetuates his deranged fantasy.

ProximMaximus on May 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Cradle-to-Grave Nanny-State Victim.

redridinghood on May 19, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I want breast milk.

Why can’t the Feds gimme some

blatantblue on May 18, 2011 at 10:16 PM

TMI dude.

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM

“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.” – Andrew Fraser Tytler

Truer words were never uttered.

PJ Emeritus on May 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Or it the case of these two – uddered

PJ Emeritus on May 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Why is that woman enabling him? The damaged have some kind of radar to find each other? He will kill himself? That is supposed to be a threat?

Dr Evil on May 19, 2011 at 10:12 AM

A few more people like these coming out of the closet and you have a previously undiagnosed “disorder” for the liberals to run an “awareness” marathon around San Francisco.

maynila on May 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM

HellCat on May 18, 2011 at 10:38 PM

It didn’t end the debt collection business.

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 10:22 AM

““You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said.”

This sounds like a very cognitive adult throwing a very childish tantrum.

The same can be said for ‘suicide.’

locomotivebreath1901 on May 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I lack he words.

And the letters…

Tom_Shipley on May 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM

How revolting.

ronsfi on May 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM

If he chooses to die then let the pig die.

Reality Checker on May 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Okay.

Kim Priestap on May 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Adult weight!!?? More laike 5 adults weight…anyhow, very disgusting and putrid, makes my breakfast want to come out!

royzer on May 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM

So the new standard for receiving government benefits is anyone who claims they will kill themselves without them should be approved? No. Clearly the guy is capable of functioning as an adult. Cut him off.

echosyst on May 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM

What’s the over/under that he’s not “really” an adult baby but is just doing this crap to try and get a reality show or as some other kind of welfare scheme?

This can’t be real.

Outlander on May 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM

You know of countries that cannot thrive. Are we turning into one? Fueled by the belief any money the government spends grows on trees? And if they run out of money they only need to plant more trees? Money doesn’t mean anything anymore.

Paul-Cincy on May 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I’m up for testing his hypothesis.

Vashta.Nerada on May 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM

That was the biggest diaper I have ever seen! I cannot even imagine what is wrong with his mom.

I say call his bluff. If he does do it, then we can see if they can really fit him in a body bag.

jeffn21 on May 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Liberalism is a causes mental disorders.

redridinghood on May 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM

This is classic abusive language. This is the kind of thing abusive men (ok and women) tell their significant others to prevent them from leaving the relationship.

Kelli_D on May 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Heck, even when public assistance was first created it was designed in a way where people that were on it was ashamed to use it. My mother and father both grew up poor during the 30′s & 40′s. My mom told me about how the government would issue bolts of fabric you’d have to make your clothes with (a horrible red plaid fabric). She hated going to school because everyone knew by the red plaid dresses that her family was poor and on government assistance. If company came over they would try to hide the boxes of food that were in the white packages with the black printing that showed it was government issued food because they didn’t want their neighbors to talk about them.
Dad said that yes, the government was willing to help people out when they were down on their luck but they were also shaming people to get off the government’s dole as quickly as possible. You can’t do that anymore because you don’t want to bruise someone’s self esteem and it’s discriminatory to single people out like that. Now, instead of actual government issued food stamps, they’re put on credit cards to look more discrete. I think we need to bring back the embarrassment factor.

mizflame98 on May 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Ok….I call.

Koa on May 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM

He’d rather die than lose his entitlements

That’s ashame. Offer taken.

lorien1973 on May 19, 2011 at 11:48 AM

This is a creepy story. Metaphor or one off?

james23 on May 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Not to worry, he’s too narcissistic to harm himself.

GarandFan on May 19, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Agreed. And one of the classic traits of a narcissist is that they’re very manipulative (as in threatening to commit suicide if you don’t do something they want).

Cut this lazy loser off, and cut his enabling “mama” off too (another article on this loathesome pair reports that she, too, lives on the public dole).

AZCoyote on May 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Bishop on May 19, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Hey, don’t forget Hollywood “artists”.

Ward Cleaver on May 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Tough questions and tough answers -but not impossible ones.

Social conservatives understand this -they aren’t liberals.

Fiscal conservatives well…not so much.

Don L on May 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I think this is how I transformed from a ‘fiscal conservative’ to more of a ‘social conservative,’ but in a less religious way than many probably experience (although that may change as well).

I can’t really explain it, but I do think of myself as more of a social censervative now, as my personal beliefs & actions more closely resemble them than what I may tolerate from others.

IMO, if social libs choose to do those things I would not do, well…just don’t expect me to pay for it nor to sympathize with your ‘plight’ when the consequences come due.

I’ve always tried to follow the teachings of Christianity, even when I was less religious, due to my conviction it was the proper path to follow. I think this is why I believe so strongly that our rights come from our Creator, even if I’m not sure yet who/what that may be (no offense meant to Christians with the ‘what’ of this statement)…

That may be why, even in my least religious moments, atheist was still a dirty word to me. I saw too much ‘militantism’ and too much ‘religion’ from a group claiming NO religion was right (hypocritical, IMO).

Now, I find myself much more firmly in the camp of the Religious Right, even when I’m not sure of my religion…I attribute this to age and experience, you know, just living and observing the world.

Miss_Anthrope on May 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Pull his welfare and let him rid society of himself. I support his right to choose.

CVMA-Dredd on May 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM

ajacksonian on May 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Bless you. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.

If you don’t object to posting some skills, we might be able to connect you with people who may need them.

Miss_Anthrope on May 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Looks like a win-win situation for the country as a whole if someone stops sending him SS checks.

ButterflyDragon on May 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM

He’s an Omega Male. He’s the last in the reproductive line.

No way, no how. Not even if he were the last man left AND the continuation of the species depended on it.

Grace_is_sufficient on May 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Tried to watch the video but honestly it made me physically ill. This is disgusting and why do both of them have to be so obese? STOP THE CHECKS – this is absurd.

IlonaE on May 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM

““You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”…”

===============================

Let’s put his words to the test…. Baby food is not cheap.

Danny on May 19, 2011 at 3:31 PM

“Some people think I must be bordering on insane”

BORDERING?! BORDERING?!!! You must be kidding.

Susanboo on May 19, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”…

“…that I made all by my totally disabled self.”

samuelrylander on May 19, 2011 at 5:25 PM

He’s an Omega Male. He’s the last in the reproductive line.

Grace_is_sufficient on May 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Are you saying that grace is not sufficient?

samuelrylander on May 19, 2011 at 5:26 PM

rockmom on May 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM

And all they ahve to do is look outside their door.
They really are everywhere.

Badger40 on May 19, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Now I know what a 350 lbs leech looks like.

Aronne on May 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Grace_is_sufficient on May 19, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Hence why he’s the last in the reproductive line.

FOREFATHERS > Mr. Thronton > END

He is the last any which way you look at it.

A woman wants to have babies not marry them.

amazingmets on May 19, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Thanks!! Couldn’t watch the original link here in Canada either.

CityFish on May 19, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Welcome. Couldn’t find it anywhere on Youtube.

Demosthenes on May 19, 2011 at 7:29 PM