NARN, the Mjöllnir Edition!

posted at 8:00 am on May 14, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

The Northern Alliance Radio Network will be on the air today, with your hosts Mitch Berg and Ed Morrissey, on from 1-3 CT with live streaming video and chat. If you’re in the Twin Cities, you can hear us on AM 1280 The Patriot, or on the station’s Internet stream if you’re outside of the broadcast area, as well as right here on on the permanent Ed Morrissey Show page at Hot Air.

Last night I watched Thor.  Today, as usual, I get locked up with a chaotic Norwegian.  Same difference!  Mitch and I will discuss the week in politics, including more on the OBL mission, the presidential race, and state of Minnesota.  Will I get cast into another realm by the force of Mitch’s mighty wit?  Join us and find out!

Be sure to call 651-289-4488 to join the conversation! You can also register for free at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.)

We’ll also cover the the case of Marizela Perez, who has been missing in the Seattle area for more than two months. Marizela’s case has a connection here at Hot Air, as she is the cousin of the Boss Emeritus, Michelle Malkin. Michelle is trying to spread the word through Facebook and Q13Fox/KCPQ in Seattle. We want to encourage prayers for Marizela’s family, and also try to reach anyone in the area who knows where Marizela might be and ask them to contact the police.

The search has its own website now, Find Marizela, for the latest in the efforts to bring Marizela home. There is also a fund for the family to keep the search efforts going. Be sure to check there and at Michelle’s site for further developments, and keep the family in your prayers.

America’s Most Wanted is now on the case, too.

Michelle has an update complete with video.  And the University of Washington student newspaper has a lengthy profile of Marizela and the case, too.

Breaking on Hot Air

Note from Hot Air management: This section is for comments from Hot Air's community of registered readers. Please don't assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use may lose their posting privilege.

@Ed Morrissey you must watch this amazing goal, 19 years old Minnesota next season player.
Mikael Granlund 1-0 Goal Finland – Russia – 2011 Hockey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9B412oN9MA

PS. can someone point ED to this video?

will13smith on May 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I am impressed that Ed know about Mjøllnir. Relax, Norwegians are not that bad….

will13smith on May 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I saw this live on Finnish TV…Amazing

Norwegian on May 14, 2011 at 5:41 PM