The Ed Morrissey Show: Kerry Picket, Steven Crowder

posted at 1:17 pm on May 12, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kerry Picket of the Washington Times joins us to discuss the latest from Capitol Hill, such as the growing opposition to Barack Obama’s planned executive order on financial contributions, as well as the special election in NY-26.  In the second half, Steven Crowder starts a regular appearance on TEMS today, giving us a taste of his upcoming weekly video and talking about the latest absurdities in politics, so don’t miss it!

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

We’ll also cover the the case of Marizela Perez, who has been missing in the Seattle area for more than two months. Marizela’s case has a connection here at Hot Air, as she is the cousin of the Boss Emeritus, Michelle Malkin. Michelle is trying to spread the word through Facebook and Q13Fox/KCPQ in Seattle. We want to encourage prayers for Marizela’s family, and also try to reach anyone in the area who knows where Marizela might be and ask them to contact the police.

The search has its own website now, Find Marizela, for the latest in the efforts to bring Marizela home. There is also a fund for the family to keep the search efforts going. Be sure to check there and at Michelle’s site for further developments, and keep the family in your prayers.

America’s Most Wanted is now on the case, too.

Michelle has an update complete with video.  And the University of Washington student newspaper has a lengthy profile of Marizela and the case, too.

Breaking on Hot Air

Note from Hot Air management: This section is for comments from Hot Air's community of registered readers. Please don't assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use may lose their posting privilege.

So, Last night 0bama fetes a rapper who idolizes cop killers… And at this very moment hosts a memorial to cops who were killed on duty.

Equal opportunity panderer.

LegendHasIt on May 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM