Now available: The Barack Obama/Navy SEAL action figure

posted at 7:48 pm on May 12, 2011 by Allahpundit

Pull the string on its back and it says, “I don’t oppose all wars… What I oppose is a dumb war,” before ordering the bombing of Tripoli. (Joke, joke.)

Close-up pics of the doll, replete with the distinctive nose mole, are available at the HeroBuilders site. If the Democrats’ endless “gutsy call” messaging could be distilled into a single image, this is what that image would be.

Emil Vicale’s firm Hero Builders has made the ‘Rambama’ SEAL Team 6 action figure of a muscular President armed with an M1-A4 gun in honour of the news.

‘What is so odd is that we made an action figure of him before he even became President, after he gave his speech in Chicago (in 2004),’ Mr Vicale told NewsFeed.

‘It never resonated with the public, so we think this is the one,’ he said. ‘It’s topical and political. He was the man in charge when we got Osama.’

They’ve got other dolls on sale too, including one of Palin. (Something for voodoo-practicing liberals?) On a more serious note, since I have to redeem this dopey post with some sort of news content, CBS is reporting tonight that the fabled SEAL helmet-cam video of Bin Laden raid does, in fact, exist:

CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports the 40 minutes it took to kill bin Laden and scoop his archives into garbage bags were all recorded by tiny helmet cameras worn by each of the 25 SEALs…

The SEALs first saw bin Laden when he came out on the third floor landing. They fired, but missed. He retreated to his bedroom, and the first SEAL through the door grabbed bin Laden’s daughters and pulled them aside.

When the second SEAL entered, bin Laden’s wife rushed forward at him — or perhaps was pushed by bin Laden. The SEAL shoved her aside and shot bin Laden in the chest. A third seal shot him in the head.

Given the very real risk of Bin Laden pulling a gun and starting to fire as the SEALs approached him, it was fantastically heroic of the first SEAL to pull Bin Laden’s daughters out of the way. He could have been shot dead before he even glanced up. Frankly, it’s nearly miraculous that every American on the scene got out of there in one piece. Exit question: If the feds charged admission, say $10 a pop, to view the helmet-cam video, how much money could they raise? It would be more widely viewed than the Zapruder film.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Still a puppet

Kini on May 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I feel ill.

Bee on May 12, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Barry’s head on Michelle’s body.

(C’mon, you know you were thinking it!)

Y-not on May 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM

On a less nauseating note, the local (to me) cigar shop is offering a 15% military discount for the month to all military SMs in celebration of bin Laden’s demise.

Sgt Steve on May 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM

And their gratitude was expressed in claiming the Seals executed their father after capture.

sharrukin on May 12, 2011 at 7:54 PM

It looks like Obama, but I hear if you pull the string it says a bunch of Bush/neocon phrases.

Weight of Glory on May 12, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Just begging for firecrackers and an M-80.

John the Libertarian on May 12, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Yes…so odd. But what is even odder is that you would turn our jug-eared stringbean of a metrosexual Community Organizer in Chief into a muscle-bound Rambo-esque Navy SEAL doll, as if he actually participated in the raid. Please! How stupid do you think we are?

Dee2008 on May 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Toy Story 5 – Barack’s Brigade

Kini on May 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM

And just like the man, the doll looks good but is empty headed and worthless

Defector01 on May 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Liberal stupidity knows no bounds!

Confederate on May 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM

President armed with an M1-A4 M4-A1 gun in honour of the news.

FIFY

alohapundit on May 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I thought terrorist from Star Trek killed Bin Laden.

vcferlita on May 12, 2011 at 7:59 PM

I think someone at the toy company misinterpreted the descriptions for the prototype.

It’s not supposed to be Barack Obama with a machine gun but, instead, Michelle Obama with very toned arms.

teke184 on May 12, 2011 at 7:59 PM

That doll has more credibility as commander in chief than the real Obama.

ThePrez on May 12, 2011 at 8:01 PM

I think I jes threw up in my mouth a little a LOT

Katfish on May 12, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Insulting..

ladyingray on May 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Hilarious… there is even a Senator Larry Craig Action figure!!!

lexhamfox on May 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM

He looks like such a warmonger, lol!

As for those muscles… um, I just saw him on CBS this morning doing a “townhall” and next to the two anchors, Obama looks like a shrunken, shrivled, puny little boy. I know that many have said that he is shrinking physically lately, but the image I saw this morning surprised even me.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on May 12, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Liberal stupidity knows no bounds!

Confederate on May 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Don’t worry they have Ladies of the Republican Party Dolls too.

lexhamfox on May 12, 2011 at 8:07 PM

You’re better than Obama’s economy ‘wizzards’.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Y-not on May 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM

LOL!

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on May 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Panetta lied?

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Look up “oxymoron” you get a pic of that doll.

It would be more widely viewed than the Zapruder film.

Man. Isn’t that the truth. With honest editing, that flick would be the most important piece of videography since the invention of the camera. It would be worth billions.

Paul-Cincy on May 12, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Mr. O!

Heh, they used Michelle’s arms.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I’m not even sure how to interpret this, beyond the fact that it is so preposterous and ridiculous and absurd. It reminds me of that old photo showing Obama posing with his fists on his hips in front of a statue of Superman also posing with his fists on his hips. In both instances it’s Obama posing as something he is not.

Aitch748 on May 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM

This is an insult to every Navy Seal that has ever served their country.

jawkneemusic on May 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Like Ken and Barbie we need another doll to go with this – the Eric Holder doll who will arrest Rambama for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Buy Danish on May 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM

It’s smooth where it counts.

profitsbeard on May 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Bet it’s made in China with the technology Clinton leaked to ‘em…

Bruno Strozek on May 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM

“The $34.95 Rambo-style action figure of the 44th President already seems to have been a hit, as the Hero Builders website crashed for periods on Thursday.”

Strangely, most of the orders are coming from media row in Manhattan, and Chris Matthews has already called in sick for tomorrow.

slickwillie2001 on May 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Obligatory joke about it being anatomically correct. I don’t have a joke ready to tell. Figure you can think up one yourselves.

Paul-Cincy on May 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM

This is very, very sad…who’s going to admit to having bought one by Christmas this year…except crr6, that is?

AUINSC on May 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM

OMG.. that isn’t Barak Obama! That’s the OLD SPICE GUY!
Is there ANYTHING that man can’t do!!!

upinak on May 12, 2011 at 8:15 PM

This and Obama Chia Pet and life is complete!

profitsbeard on May 12, 2011 at 8:17 PM

The RambobaMao “action figure” was modeled after the New Black Panthers, but the nightsticks were dropped in favor of that wicked weapon.

What a joke this marketing of the fop is!

onlineanalyst on May 12, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Panetta lied?

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM

I doubt it. I’m betting the comm link to the WH was off for 25 mins, but the helmet cams recorded locally just fine.

unclesmrgol on May 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM

I dont oppose all wars, just republican ones.

Greed on May 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Heh.

A plastic puppet for…a political puppet.

How apt.

CPT. Charles on May 12, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Speaking at a town hall with Marines at Camp Lejeune on Thursday morning, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the Special Forces who participated in the successful mission to kill Osama bin Laden were worried about their safety, and that he was concerned that so many details of the operation had become known to the public.

“Frankly, a week ago Sunday, in the Situation Room, we all agreed that we would not release any operational details from the effort to take out bin Laden,” Gates said. “That all fell apart on Monday –– the next day.”

The defense secretary said that “when I met with the team last Thursday, they expressed a concern about that, and particularly with respect to their families…I can’t get into the details in this forum, but we are looking at what measures can be taken to pump up the security.”

idesign on May 12, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Put it on PPV and say goodbye to the national debt!

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:25 PM

OMG!!!!

That is the friggin FUNNIEST thing I’ve ever seen!!

OK…honestly….if anyone had told you three months ago that in the next 3 months someone would be marketing “Navy Seal bammy” (TM)…..you would of called the happy wagon.

Tim_CA on May 12, 2011 at 8:25 PM

An Obama for your shoulder?

Bigfoot on May 12, 2011 at 8:26 PM

OMG.. that isn’t Barak Obama! That’s the OLD SPICE GUY! – upinak

Haha! Old Spice Guy 2012!

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM

nobel peace prize sold separately…

ccrooke on May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM

To equate through an action figure or anything else this America hating, troops despising, anti-gun, dictator wannabe, with fearless and patriotic Navy SEALs is sickening to the core. I say we take up a collection and buy every one of these damn dolls and have mass burnings across this land.

Burn, baby, burn!

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM

The only resemblance to Obama is that they are both made out of plastic.

NickDeringer on May 12, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Put it on PPV and say goodbye to the national debt!

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Heh, it might even get some of those freeloaders who pay no taxes and rely on Obama stash to do their patriotic duty by buying this icon. (BTW How do Muslims feel about icons such as these?)

onlineanalyst on May 12, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I’ll buy one and bronze it. With no photo, at least I’ll have a trophy. Oh, and I’ll buy tickets to the movie to.

CTSherman on May 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM

CWforFreedom on May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM

LMAO.

Tim_CA on May 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM

scatbug on May 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Gag.

powerpro on May 12, 2011 at 8:32 PM

This is an insult to every Navy Seal that has ever served their country. – Jawkneemusic

And an insult to the Punisher as well.

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:32 PM

AUINSC on May 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I wonder just what she would do with it?

arnold ziffel on May 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Robert Gates: We Had Agreed We Wouldn’t Release Details About the Operation Against OBL But ‘That All Fell Apart’

All that chorus how about how “gutsy” Obama was in ordering the operation was beginning to kind of sound hollow (and frankly implausible given his history) so somebody decided that the meme had to be bolstered with details, thus, situation room photo with horror look on HRC’s face, various drip-drip leaks to NYT, TWP, AP, ABC, etc. I can just imagine how Gates must feel deep inside. When I started reading about details of the not-so-covert- operations-anymore coming out in bits and pieces all through last week, there was a feeling of disgust in my gut that the security of the personnel involved was being sacrificed for some short-term, pathetic political gain.

idesign on May 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM

What, no helmet, where’s his bike?

right2bright on May 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM

I’d like one of those t-shirts with the skull with Obama’s name on it also.

I like watching lib veins pop.

pedestrian on May 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Oh Gag Me!!

hpk1942 on May 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I share your disgust, idesign. I bet Gates cannot exit his position soon enough.

onlineanalyst on May 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Just begging for firecrackers and an M-80.

John the Libertarian on May 12, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Burn, baby, burn!

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM

What that symbolizes would be the worst thing that could happen to liberty. Progressive would have license to do anything if a conservative hurt Obama. No telling what kind of message some pseudo-conservative losers would read into a respected forum like this if we frequently posted cracks promoting Obama’s death.

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

… I’ll buy tickets to the movie to. – CTSherman

It was already in the works, the makers of “The Hurt Locker” were filming “Kill bin Laden” (a book by Delta Force soldier “Dalton Fury”) but now they’re adding a new ending to it :-)

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

*vomit*

cmsinaz on May 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM

An idle thought: Why not release still frames of UBL still alive, from the helmet cam, in lieu of gory death photos? Of-course, pictures of him still alive would not count as “proof of death” for the crazies …

RWB on May 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

No, won’t pay for that one. I wan’t to see the real kill shot.

CTSherman on May 12, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Empty head? Check. Hollow chest? Check. No balls? Check.

Seems realistic to me.

OhioCoastie on May 12, 2011 at 8:41 PM

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Sorry, mom.

Now please go shopping while I go blow up my GI Joe action figure again.

Give me a break.

John the Libertarian on May 12, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Barry’s DA MAN !!!!! GO BAM GO !!!! BARRY BAMSTAHHHHh!!!!!!! YAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Y-not on May 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM

cableguy615 on May 12, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Surfer Obama ….hilarious.

There has to be a golfer Obama.

Why yes there is.

America has many suckers

CWforFreedom on May 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Give me a break.

John the Libertarian on May 12, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I was hoping elfman was just being goofy.

CWforFreedom on May 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I’d bet at least a billion people worldwide would pay $10/pop making the haul $10 billion.

Allow for fraudulent credit card transactions and pirating which Obama’s past practices would attract (and his solid positions on pirating and intellectual property) and you’d probably have about $550 million left.

ElRonaldo on May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

As for me, big guy, I’m talking about burning effing dolls! Dolls that purport to equate Obama to something he, through his past words and actions, despises, namely the American soldier… in this case the elite of the elite.

If you read even the slightest suggestion into my comment anything promoting the death of a President, it argues a lack of wit on your part that is deplorable.

On the contrary, I want Obama to live forever… as a daily reminder of what radical liberalism really is. He alone is the best face of the argument between that and true conservative principles that we will ever have.

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Wait! Is that a sixteen-hour clock that I see hanging out his back pocket? Or is that a birth certificate?

The only accurate aspect is that cheese-eating self-satisfied grin.

onlineanalyst on May 12, 2011 at 8:49 PM

An Obama for your shoulder?

Bigfoot on May 12, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I’d pay GOOD MONEY to see a video containing an encore presentation that features Mary Katharine Ham with the new ObRambo doll.

CyberCipher on May 12, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Now please go shopping while I go blow up my GI Joe action figure again.

Give me a break.

John the Libertarian on May 12, 2011 at 8:41 PM

That’s the kind of short-sighted, juvenile self-engrossed response that I expected from a big “L” Libertarian”… confirmation.

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 8:50 PM

This is one toy that won’t be seen in a Happy Meal.

Electrongod on May 12, 2011 at 8:52 PM

My collie says:

The only thing that we need now is an Osama doll that features an exploding head.

That’s really sick, collie — but I’m glad you mentioned it.

CyberCipher on May 12, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Put it on PPV and say goodbye to the national debt!

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 8:25 PM

No way, helmet-cam vids are reserved for little Bammie’s big-ticket fundraising dinners.

slickwillie2001 on May 12, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Does it come with a little plastic fly that attaches to the doll’s lip?

Bishop on May 12, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Hahahahahaha! Gasp! Wheeze! Short!

GarandFan on May 12, 2011 at 8:55 PM

He is ready for any humanitarian limited commitment kinetic military action.

What accessories are available?

The Karl Marx Communal Utopian Environmentally Sustainable Townhouse?

The Stealth Chevy Volt Spy Car equipped with “Green” Recycled Sewage Cruise Missiles?

A plucky sidekick Trotsky Holder, an ACLU lawyer ready to read the enemy their rights at a moments notice.

DeathB4Tyranny on May 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Methinks the lady doth protest too much“. Imagine how quickly the Tea Party would self destruct if we opened marches by burning anything that looked like Obama. If the Obama campaign did something similar with Bush, we’d have McCain for president now… uh… uhm… never mind.

We can’t defeat progressivism if we can be painted as hateful and promoting violence. A public burning of Obama dolls would be idiotic.

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 9:00 PM

It’s smooth where it counts.

profitsbeard on May 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM

” We know why the administration is a failure…

Because O-Bama’s got no gentalia…”
O/T: that was ripped off of what 70′s movie…?

Red State State of Mind on May 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I was thinking yesterday that we needed a Barack Oblahblah doll with the Kungfu grip and….voila!

darwin-t on May 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Do I laugh at the absurdity of the skinny man-child as super hero or cry at the insult to real male heroes, Navy Seals?

lonestar1 on May 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Burn, baby, burn!

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM

You would probably get into a EBay bidding war with nutjobs in Pakistan who want to do the same thing.

lexhamfox on May 12, 2011 at 9:13 PM

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 9:00 PM

What, pray tell, is it like to live a life unable to discern rhetoric from reality? A metaphor from the literal? It must be comforting, I would guess, to exist in a single dimension.

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 9:14 PM

O/T: that was ripped off of what 70′s movie…? – Red State State of Mind

Shaft?

I’m Gonna Get You Sucka?

Star Wars?

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I hear the doll comes with a dress option and a Navy Chaplain.

Electrongod on May 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I wonder if Barbie clothes will fit the Bammie doll?

slickwillie2001 on May 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Someone needs to photoshop this Obama doll in place of the real Obama in the situation room picture.

zmdavid on May 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Barack Barry Soetoro Hussien Obama II, The Messiah, the Savior of Mankind, the most Merciful, the Most Compassionate, the Most Loving, the Most Kind, the Most Enlightened, the Most Intelligent, the Greatest Orator, the Greatest Public Speaker, the Most Wise, the Most Well Educated, the Most Spectacular Athlete, the Most Handsome, whose self effulgent countenance can transform the lowest of the low, the Most Powerful, the Most Omicient, the One who is infinitely more Holy, more Powerful than the Lord, Jesus the Christ, Lord Krishna, Rama, Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva, more Enlightened than anyone, including the Buddha, Guru Nanak, Saint Kabir, Mira Bai, Mohandas Gandhi, and so forth, with more kindness than Mother Theresa, Dr. Martin Luther King, or any Philanthropist in History, the Most wonderful Fighter, better than Bruce Lee, Yip Man, Chuck Norris, Phillip Ree, Joon Ree, Masotatsu Oyama, Jigaro Kano, Sensai Funakoshi, Morhei Ueshiba, Gozo Shioda, The Gracie and Machado Jiu Jitsu families, Michael Tyson, Mohammad Ali, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mani Pacheo, and a greater warrior-soldier than Genghis Khan, Albert the Great, Rambo, and so on, a Greater Intellect than Marilyn vos Savant (World record in IQ – 228 in Stanford-Benet scale), Albert Einstein, Loui Pasteur, Werner von Braun, and more.

That Barack Barry Soetoro Hussien Obama is the Greastest of the Greatest of the Great and He is my HERO!!!

I have an altar in my home devoted to Him. We pray before that Altar seven times per day, prostrating ourselves before the image of the Lord, the Great Barry Soetoro Hussien Obama II, and we pray and chant His Holy Name.

He appears to us daily, and He speaks to us daily, guiding us in the ways we should go.

Evil rich people, evil Conservatives, evil anti-illegal immigrant people, evil oppoents of abortion, evil Republicans, evil people who oppose Socialism, we are taught by our Supreme Master to hate them, to shun them, to mock them, and to offend them.

All Hail our Master, our Savior, our Lord, Barack Barry Soetoro Hussien Obama II, the Greatest of all, the Master of the Multiverse, savior of our souls, savior of Mankind, and Ruler of Heaven, Earth, Hell, and all the planes of Consciousness.

It was our Master, Obama, who killed the powerful creature from the Dark Side, Osama bin Ladin, for only Obama has the power to defeat the next most powerful being in the Multiverse, in Heaven, Hell, on earth, or anywhere, Osama bin Ladin.

All Praise and Glory be unto the One, Barack Hussein Obama, my hero!

William2006 on May 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM

William2006 on May 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I think you might need to block MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and Oprah from you television provider…..LOL

DeathB4Tyranny on May 12, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I thought selling dolls of a black man grinning with shiny white teeth was racist. – Scatbug

SeAL Team Leader: “Obama, stop smiling, you’ll give away our position!”

Tony737 on May 12, 2011 at 9:32 PM

TXUS on May 12, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I wouldn’t know. Tell me, how would it compare to embarrassment of the political naiveté of your suicidal suggestion in public? Oh, and then rampaging against measured criticism rather than discussing it like a man.

Hey! Public burning of Obama dolls, yea… Brilliant TXUS!

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 9:33 PM

And here are pictures of the real obama:

lonestar1 on May 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM

And here are pictures of the real obama:

lonestar1 on May 12, 2011 at 9:36 PM

That’s the old Obama. This is the new Obama.

elfman on May 12, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Hahahahahah!!!! Dude, I actually threw up in my mouth a little!!! That’s freakin HILARIOUS!!!

KMC1 on May 12, 2011 at 9:53 PM

How many times can the Left “jump the shark” for Dear Leader…

… I can’t wait for campaign 2012 to really get going, when Obowma starts to hand these out at rallies.

In costume…

… Wearing a Trident.

Seven Percent Solution on May 12, 2011 at 9:54 PM

That’s a wonderful idea – the question is, what kind of propaganda would be made of it?

disa on May 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM