Open thread: Obama versus Trump at White House Correspondents’ Dinner

posted at 6:30 pm on April 30, 2011 by Allahpundit

C-SPAN’s coverage starts at 6:45 ET (livestreaming online right here) with a view of the red carpet as celebrities and “celebrities” make their way in. Any reason to spend hours watching reporters congratulate themselves on being important, punctuated by Obama goofing on his political enemies and then Seth Meyers goofing on Obama’s political enemies?

Yep, there is this year.

The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is this Saturday, and, as usual, media organizations (including our own) have been scrambling to land celebrity guests to pack their ballroom tables. And, as usual, the names run the gamut of glamorous to titillating. But in the run-up to what’s been dubbed “Nerd Prom,” one invitation has stood out: the Washington Post is slated to bring Donald Trump, birther presidential candidate and reality TV star…

We did not find too many people at the Post willing to talk about the Trump invite… But a newsroom employee who asked to remain anonymous [said]: “It’s embarrassing but so is the entire affair.” Another Post source defended the invite–to a point. “I understand where the question comes from, but the guy is at the top of the polls. He’s No. 1,” the source said. “Look, the guy wants to play in the deep end of the pool, so fine, let him.” The source also pointed out that the Post extended its WHCD invitation when Trump’s birther candidacy was considered a publicity stunt instead of credible. “Imagine if the Post decided, ‘You’re not invited.’ Then you would be doing a different story.”…

Trump’s harshest critic at the Post so far has been conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer, who called Trump a “provocateur and clown” who “can only hurt the [Republican] party” with his questions about Obama’s birthplace. We asked him whether he shared Klein’s embarrassment at being affiliated with him through the WHCD. “He’s a spectacle,” he said. “If I took the White House Correspondent’s Dinner any more seriously than the Trump candidacy than it would bother me. But I don’t. Like Trump, it’s a spectacle.”

Bristol Palin will be there too — and so might Sarah, who dropped by the WHCD brunch this morning in D.C. I can’t find confirmation online that she’ll be at tonight’s dinner, but if she’s decided at the last minute that she wants to go, rest assured that she’ll get in. Obama, Trump, and Palin, all in the same room? What could go wrong?

Comment below if you’re watching, which, let’s face it, most of us will be. Exit question: Trump’s going to end up heckling The One, isn’t he?

Update: Alas, Palin won’t be there after all. According to Ian Lazaran of Conservatives4Palin, she’s giving a speech in Bethesda tonight.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8 9

These are the people that think they are our betters? these ar ethe people that think they have a god given right to rule us?

these people need to be dethroned. As soon as possible.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Oh, Lord, please let this make Trump challenge Obama in a primary. How much would a primary challenge like that cost Obama? $50million? $100million?

cynccook on April 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I NEED A SHOWER AFTER SUFFERING THROUGH THAT.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM

OmahaConservative:Please,keep an eye out for Rahn,
some how/some way,he winds up in
a shower,tee-hee(sarc)!:)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Wrong. Trump doesn’t run. He gets angry. If I were Barry I’d be very worried.

sandee on April 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Yes I think the socialists overreach this time.

the_nile on April 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

There sure are some fugly women there tonight.
Like they are trying to play-up their ugly features or something…

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 10:55 PM

They’re ugly on the outside because their souls are ugly, and it shows.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Just remember why these “leaders” were doing this crap. Gov Palin was raising money for the unborn. Some of our leaders have their heads on straight and knows what is and isn’t important.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 10:59 PM

They’re ugly on the outside because their souls are ugly, and it shows.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Why all the sourpuss expressions? Grandma always claimed it took less facial muscles to smile and be gracious and pretty than to snarl…

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:00 PM

An… ABORTION… joke?

Sorry…I’m not aware of those two words ever being used together like that before.

powerpro on April 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM

The abortion joke was because of Jon Kyl being an idiot.

Speedwagon82 on April 30, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Trump looks stunned.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM

He probably didn’t think Obama was such a piece of excrement, but now he knows, and so does the nation.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

This little event is going to backfire big time.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

This may turn out like the pep rally the dims had on the death of that democrat in the plane.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Sourpuss expressions? More like they’re always sucking on persimmons.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Whether Trump runs or not, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does everything he can to see Obama defeated.

INC on April 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I dont think he’ll run , but he will unelect Obama.

the_nile on April 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Earlier Trump predicted Obama wouldn’t touch the birther issue. He was expecting class from the man who keeps voodoo dolls of his political enemies and shows them off in public?

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM

This little event is going to backfire big time.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

It leaves me stunned. I have never been so shocked in my life and I am pretty jaded.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I hope Trump understands that the leftists don’t forgive and they don’t forget things like this. He can never go back to the time before he questioned their boy-king.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:04 PM

these people need to be dethroned. As soon as possible.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 10:55 PM

They need something that will tingle their spines and capture their heads.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Anyone who thinks this heavy-handed attempt to humiliate Trump will actually work doesn’t understand how people are quick to sympathize with the bullied. And make no mistake, Obama and Meyers acted like bullies tonight, bigger bullies than Trump himself. Ironic in many ways.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Trump looks stunned.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

This little event is going to backfire big time.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

If Trump had any delusions about the liberals being his friends, he’s been disabused of that tonight.

I am soooooo hoping that he comes out swinging and takes no prisoners.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM

This little event is going to backfire big time.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Knucklehead:I think your correct,and the RightSphere Blog
sites will,probably bear this out,in the days
ahead!:)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:06 PM

I am soooooo hoping that he comes out swinging and takes no prisoners.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM

GrannyDee:Most brilliant,I too,have said,that Trump will
know,who is Lefty friends really are,very good
point!:)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Big, big miscalculation on 0bama’s part tonight.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

They may have awakened a sleeping giant. Trump will go Hiroshima on them. Just wait and see,

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Have you guys seen the Comedy Central roast of Trump several weeks ago? I would link it but the language is extreme and filthy. The jokes made about him tonight are mild compared to that roast. They even mocked his genitals! He sat there with the same look as tonight so I think you’re misreading that he’s mad. He loves the attention and knew full well the filth that would be said about him by Comedy Central and he knew he would be the butt of jokes tonight. If you can stand VERY vulgar language, google the Comedy Central roast to see what I mean.

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

This I hope gives others the appreciation on why the GOP house leadership are the sheep they are. On why people like mit thides under their desk for 2 1/2 years Adn Why Palin supporters don’t care about her negatives. We know come election time all the gop candidates will have massiv enegatives so we would rathe rhave a conservative as the nominee than a RINO. They will both be made to look like Mr Hyde so what’s the difference. We know Palin’s bottom level of support. We hav eno idea how far Mitt, huck, trump etc can fall as they are attacked.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM

And you know what makes tonight even worse than just their mean-spirited, heavy-handed attack on Trump? It’s that they had no problem doing it in front of his wife, the mother of his child!!

Obama is a cur and he overplayed his hand for the entire world to see.

GrannyDee on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

“He’s our buddy! We appreciate and respect Donald Trump,” Sarah Palin.

Those in the White House have an ugly that goes all the way down.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM

How low will Obama go to get re-elected? Prepare to be even more shocked.

Stupidly, Obama made a dangerous enemy tonight. He will long for the day when a true gentleman like Paul Ryan was his opponent.

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I dont think he’ll run , but he will unelect Obama.

the_nile on April 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Bingo. This will be an interesting week.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM

I had the same thoughts. They created a sympathetic figure in Donald Trump tonight. They kept going and going and going after him. Hit after hit after hit. Completely ruthless. Unsettling really.

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Oh,btw,earlier,the Journalists speil,in which
Obama said,they shouldn`t be silenced,was a hoot,
in that,Obama bannished that female reporter from
San Franciso,again,its great knowing the REAL TRUTH!!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.- Sun Tzu

Obama never read Sun Tzu, but Trump may have.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM

This little event is going to backfire big time.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I hope so… this was nothing but isolate and humiliate…and that is something I will never help them do.
I won’t be their useful idiot.

I hope trump trumps them.

tinkerthinker on April 30, 2011 at 11:11 PM

This is how the left attacks….

They have been doing it to Palin for years.

They show no mercy, and attack in the most despicable ways.

I can’t wait for Palin’s response to this attack on Trump.

Ya all know she will :)

idesign on April 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Okay, well, how does Trump get even?

If he were really really smart he would pick another candidate to back. Because he is not going to win. If he started this to open the way for Hillary, after tonight, it’s personal.

Just go after Obama.

It doesn’t matter who wins as long as it is not Obama. Obama is hateful and evil.

petunia on April 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

What about the comedy rule of 3 jokes on a topic? Between Obama and Seth Myers, they must have had at least 15. The camera even stopped panning to Trump to show his reaction, it got so uncomfortable and repetitive. Public humiliation. And this wasn’t a Comedy Central roast either.

Paul-Cincy on April 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

It’s too bad most of the country didn’t see this nasty display for themselves. The opinion pieces should be real interesting in the morning and days to come.

I don’t think those in attendance even thought any of this was funny.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:06 PM
===========================

Big, big miscalculation on 0bama’s part tonight.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

OmahaConservative:I think so,it seems I wasn`t too far
off my snark,I think,a few more cracks,
and I would of expected Donald to stand
up.I give him credit for keeping his pow
der dry!
============================

Fake Breaking news,

from the Non-Bannished so far,news organization…..

BendOver BackAwkWards News(BBN)
**********************************
**********************************

It was a scene from the movie Liar Liar,as Obama was
cracking a humours Progressive jokes,Trumpet stood
up,as Obama was still in mid-sentence,when TrumpaTeer
unleashed an avelanche of F-Bombs,and continued with,

“You stupid Moron,Your BOINKING this country,your BOIKING
Business,Your BOIKING OUR Future”,and at that point,the
Secret Service,crap,The New Yorker,TPM,and Democratic Un
derground,made a protective cacoon,around the President,

and then,Sarah Palin,unleashed an F-Bomb Blitzgrierg of her
own, and then….. …….(Snark).

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 7:11 PM

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I can’t wait for Palin’s response to this attack on Trump.

Ya all know she will :)

idesign on April 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM

When Trump landed in New Hampshire on birth certificate day and said listeners would be surprised at his future announcement, I had the craziest thought that he might endorse Palin.

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Rather like the two black girls attacking at the McDonalds even after they had their victim down. Americans do not like this in people and like it even less in a President. Obama is a piece of excrement and now it is blatantly obvious to all but the dim witted.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.- Sun Tzu

Obama never read Sun Tzu, but Trump may have.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Oh most likey he did. Palin also read it along with rules for radicals and the thumpin. Obama is in over his heads. If those two go afte rhim day in and day out in a whipsaw fashion. Obama is finished….Trump hitting himon the personal level, Palin on the policy level. By the time the primaries start Obam will be at 20%.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

The two venues are completely different. Apples and oranges. One would expect that from CC. The WHCD? Not so much. We’ll see how Trump responds. Either way, the tension and venom were obvious.

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I tuned in just to see what FLOTUS looked like. The wighat was obviously inspired by Whitney Houston’s wild days, yikes!

Flipped the channel when there was a “joke” involving abortion. Lost me.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:09 PM

You seem to be quite a fan of Ryan but in the real world he’s not such a threat to anybody. By the way, where are those people who used to claim that “serious” people like Ryan won’t receive the Palin treatment?

promachus on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Didn’t (wouldn’t) watch but from what I gather Bury was his usual humble self.

Rememer, smug, classless douchebags never criticize or dump on anyone who can respond immediately. They hide like the chicken$hit eating scum that they are.

darwin-t on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Oh,btw,earlier,the Journalists speil,in which
Obama said,they shouldn`t be silenced,was a hoot,
in that,Obama bannished that female reporter from
San Franciso,again,its great knowing the REAL TRUTH!!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I think Obama has a lot of enemies out there by now, Trump should pick them up.

the_nile on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

I don’t think those in attendance even thought any of this was funny.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Knucklehead:The Seth,Obama,Donald,back and forth reactions,
should go viral,the video clip part!!

Thats one way to get it out!!:)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Wrong. Trump doesn’t run. He gets angry. If I were Barry I’d be very worried.

sandee on April 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM

That’s what I was thinking.

INC on April 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM

If everything written about Trump here is true (I won’t watch, myself), then Obama has made a dangerous enemy, indeed.

Mutnodjmet on April 30, 2011 at 11:16 PM

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Oh please. All the WHCD’s I’ve watched, comedy was all that was offered. You’ll see that he’s not offended. He eats attention up…good or bad. He sends all his friends a fax of all bad or good press. Circles it in red and signs it.

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Catching up on the thread… so they were really nasty to Trump? I’ll have to watch the repeat later… Ugh.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Obama to Trump: Knell before Zod.

Trump: Nuts! I shall return.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM

s/b remember

darwin-t on April 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

petunia on April 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Then get over your weird anti-Palin obsession and start lining up behind her.

promachus on April 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Was it at all political? I’d rather avoid the profanity.

How long ago? Could it be part of what Trump is doing? Because everyone knows that comedy central is behind Obama 100% and if you wanted to hurt them you might go after their idol.

I don’t see Donald going third party after this.

Republicans need to keep treating him respectfully. He is a powerful man. Not as powerful as a sitting President, but money is power.

petunia on April 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

You won’t believe it, but I thought the same thing…LOL

idesign on April 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Hitler was doing very well too and then he also overreached.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

promachus on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

that got a lesson in reality tonight. Now the question is can they undo the brainwashing they allowed themselves to experience and understand how they have been played for the last 2 years. It I was being played for a useful idiot like they hav ebeen played I would be giving $50 or $100 to sarahpac tonight so she can do some whoopas* on these thugs come nov 2012.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Flipped the channel when there was a “joke” involving abortion. Lost me.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

The abortion joke was just a warm-up for that filthy and disgusting crowd.
Reprehensible…

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Oh……Oh……HERE IT IS!!
********************************
*********************************
**********************************

Video: Obama Hits Donald Trump At the WH Correspondents Dinner
April 30 2011
*********
**********

Trump could have done himself a favor by laughing along with some of the jokes tonight, Obama took a few swipes at Trump and Seth Meyers blasted him. Trump seemed bothered by the jokes (especially the ones by Seth Meyers). Here’s Obama’s clip on Trump. I’ll have Seth Meyer’s video later hopefully
————-

(VIDEO-2:05 Minutes)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Paul-Cincy on April 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM

15 at least. I am curious to hear the “RINO” review of this dinner. IYKWIM.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Nobody will know what happened tonight unless Trump exposes it. Does anyone really think the media will talk about it? Maybe O’Reilly and talk radio.

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I’ve seen two very different possiblities re: Trump and his promise that people would be surprised by what he announces. (And I don’t think saying “I’m running” or “I’m not running” would be a surprise).

1. That he plans to run… as a Democrat and primary Obama.
2. That he won’t run… but is endorsing Palin.

I’ve seen good cases made for and against each option.

It’ll be interesting at least.

powerpro on April 30, 2011 at 11:20 PM

What happened?

andy85719 on April 30, 2011 at 11:20 PM

promachus on April 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

1. The Ryan jokes fell flat and even got booed.

2. The Ryan road map was applauded by Democrats attending the Aspen Ideas Festival last July, including Niall Ferguson, Mort Zuckerman and Barbra Streisand. The economy has only gotten worse.

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:20 PM

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Okay, Nostradamus. I can’t read minds like you can, so I’ll wait and see how Trump responds.

Regardless, I know that as a viewer of tonight’s event, it was clear that they wanted to publicly humiliate Trump. That they did.

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Was it at all political? I’d rather avoid the profanity.

I don’t see Donald going third party after this.

petunia on April 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM

It was pretty recent. They mocked him running for President, mocks his appearance so much I was uncomfortable, sex jokes about his disappointed wife and shriveled old genitals, portrayed him as a rich brat who got everything from his daddy etc. They do that to everyone they roast so he knew what he was in for. He had the same expression as tonight too.

fastestslug on April 30, 2011 at 11:22 PM

D*mmitt,that was Hopey Vrs.Trump,crap,sorry,
back to Seth Vrs.Donald cliparoo searchy!!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM

————-

(VIDEO-2:05 Minutes)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

No thanks, buddy. I swam that swamp with sharks once already.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM

This is how the left attacks….

They have been doing it to Palin for years.

They show no mercy, and attack in the most despicable ways.

I can’t wait for Palin’s response to this attack on Trump.

Ya all know she will :)

idesign on April 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM

The attacks on Palin and her family has been the most vicious ever.
And she doesn’t have the connections and resources Trump has.

the_nile on April 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM

(VIDEO-2:05 Minutes)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Wow, you’re fast!

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:24 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

O/T

I think Mitt picked the wrong night to say he was going to “hang” the POTUS. Just what we need a gop nominee making hanging jokes about the 1st black president. where do these people come from? Ar ethey that clueless?

Team Romney Quickly Tries to Walk Back Mitt‘s ’Hang’ Obama Remark

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Trump is in something of a spot if he fires back because it will be portrayed as sour grapes and ungracious.

It would be nice if he had some allies who could do it for him, but the GOP isn’t going to. They would rather be on Obama’s team.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Ok, gotta call it a night. I’ve been sidetracked long enough….Good night all!

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Fcuk you.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM

As strange as it seems, Roasts are done to honor someone, not make them a pariah in the public eye. What was done to Trump was an attempt to dismiss him as anyone of significance.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM

The forests will sing, the oceans will cry
The battle will soar through every sky
Trump will put Obama to flame
And throw down on him the lightning and rain
The smirking tyrant he will assail
His battle call will wail
Till the day Obama views the Mussolini Tree
And hangs from it the same as he

PercyB on April 30, 2011 at 11:27 PM

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM
———————-
Wow, you’re fast!

conservative pilgrim on April 30, 2011 at 11:24 PM

conservative pilgrim:I thought it was the Seth/Trump
clip,ugh!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Big, big miscalculation on 0bama’s part tonight.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM

What?! What happened? I just got home and didn’t watch the thing.

Vince on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

No sour lemons here, I hate the smug Pr!ck all of the time and not just from his poorly written and shabbily delivered personal attacks tonight.

darwin-t on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM

OmahaConservative, it was a pleasure sharing this crapfest with you, but like you said earlier, I need a shower — or a bidet! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Why don’t you move to Venezuela where this sort of thing is more acceptable.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM

What?! What happened? I just got home and didn’t watch the thing.

Vince on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

It’s being repeated on CSPAN as I type.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Palin will respond to this, and it’s going to be fun…

idesign on April 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Fcuk you.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM
——-
Thanks Nancy

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Terrie on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

You too darlin’

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM

WHCD: Trump Does Not Look Happy After Jokes Made About Him

Donald Trump did not move a facial muscle in reaction to Seth Myers’ jokes jokes at his expense.

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM

darwin-t on April 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM
——–
Get your head out of your as*.
They always suck, they’re always smug.
It doesn’t matter who the president is.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Another thing: Seth was pining for the old Obama…which is funny because I guess he still hasn’t figured out that the old Obama was smoke and mirrors, utter pie in the sky political campaign bullshhhh… Now that’s funny.

karlant on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Thanks Nancy

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM

You are welcome sugarbritches…

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Why don’t you move to Venezuela where this sort of thing is more acceptable.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM
——-
Yeah, because this was the first WH correspondents dinner of all time.
It’s such shocking material that nobody saw coming.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

This may push Trump to going third party and taking them all on.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I’m not a Trump fan and I don’t want him to be President, but that was the most appalling display of hatred by Obama & the SNL guy that I’ve ever seen. I hope Trump destroys them all and there’s a good chance he will find away to take them down for good. I am devastated that an American President has stooped this low.

Connie on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

what an awesome sour lemon sucking fest at hotair

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Dave Rywall:I can’t believe your wasting time on Hot Air,
while you know,you should be getting the ballots
ready,for fraud,on our May 2 election date!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Yeah, because this was the first WH correspondents dinner of all time.
It’s such shocking material that nobody saw coming.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Dave Ryall:I guess,Progressive Agenda,has escaped your
brain!!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM

It’s such shocking material that nobody saw coming.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I guess gutter trash may have expected this sort of thing.
The rest of us expected even a clod like Obama to have some decency.

sharrukin on April 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Obama is such a small man. God does not make them any smaller.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Dave Rywall:I can’t believe your wasting time on Hot Air,
while you know,you should be getting the ballots
ready,for fraud,on our May 2 election date!

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM

She has to pick out her hat for the next royal wedding.
And lay some drywall and suck 0′s holy azz instead.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

They always suck, they’re always smug.
It doesn’t matter who the president is.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Previous presidents take shots at themselves not their opposition. This stool doe not know what self-deprecating humor means.
So take your tongue out of his @ss.

darwin-t on April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Obama is such a small man. God does not make them any smaller.

HalJordan on April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

No but Satan does.

unseen on April 30, 2011 at 11:38 PM

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM
=======================
She has to pick out her hat for the next royal wedding.
And lay some drywall and suck 0′s holy azz instead.

OmahaConservative on April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

OmahaConservative:Liberals are all the same,whether is
the US of A,or Canada!:)

canopfor on April 30, 2011 at 11:38 PM

It’s such shocking material that nobody saw coming.

Dave Rywall on April 30, 2011 at 11:32 PM

You are aware that obama is the one who said everyone should be civil, right?

tinkerthinker on April 30, 2011 at 11:39 PM