Trump: You’re welcome, America

posted at 8:46 pm on April 27, 2011 by Allahpundit

“I have done a great service to the American people,” he says, which is true. He’s helped produce a whole new document that’ll be summarily dismissed as a CIA forgery or whatever. Hey — Panetta must have done something to warrant that promotion, right?

The scene today in New Hampshire:

“Did you hear?” he asked a group of about 50 workers at the Wilcox plant outside of Portsmouth. “I am so proud of myself! I got this guy to show his birth certificate!”…

He was greeted by throngs everywhere he went, mobbed as he walked down Market Street in Portsmouth. One onlooker screamed, “You’re a bigot!” But most shouted out approval, with one man calling out, “Get the grades!”

Below you’ll find John King asking him one of two questions that arose after this morning’s revelation, namely, didn’t Trump say just two days ago that “somebody” told him the birth certificate was missing? No solid answer here, although if he ends up deciding that the new birth certificate is a forgery, I guess that’ll be the answer. The second question, then: Didn’t he tell Stephanopoulos that he might finally release his tax returns if The One came clean about the birth certificate? What happened? Quote:

My colleague Michael Falcone caught up with Trump in New Hampshire and asked him if he would follow through and release his tax returns.

“That’s something I would be thinking about doing anyway. That is certainly something I’d be thinking about doing anyway. But before I do anything I have to make the decision in June and the first thing I’m going to be releasing will be financials,” Trump said.

Falcone asked again, will you fulfill that pledge that you made where you said I’m going to tie the birth certificate to my tax records?

“Yeah, at the appropriate time,” Trump responded.

The One must be kicking himself after reading that. If only he’d answered questions about releasing the birth certificate with “at the appropriate time.” Turns out the Democrats were right about their having a problem with “messaging.”

Robert Gibbs also called on Trump to release his tax returns today. Trump’s response: “Gibbs is a loser.” Touche.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Which was 2008.

So, it’s done a few years late, that’s all. I guess that whole, “I couldn’t provide it even if I wanted to because of Hawaii rules and stuff” was just another lie. (But I’m SURE he’s telling the truth THIS time).

Well done, Donald for proving that when the right person puts enough pressure on Obama the right way (hitting him in the popularity poll where it hurts), he’ll cave.

I’ll keep enjoying Trump’s 3 stooges-like multiple slaps to Obama and the media at the same time until we get closer to the election. Then let’s see where chips have fallen by then and we’ll hopefully pick a candidate that does more than just play a conservative on TV.

DrAllecon on April 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM

There are many people in this country, and more than a few on this thread, whose fury and frustration over the fact Barack Obama is President of the United States will never be mollified.

It doesn’t matter how many birth certificates or school records he produces, those who can’t stand the reality of a black President will never accept his legitimacy.

The President of the United States of America is compelled to “show some ID” says a lot about the state of this nation.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Video: Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted By TSA

Nearly Nobody on April 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Short video on the layers problem.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

There is no way I can stop Trump from doing whatever he wants, so … I’m enjoying the h3ll out of this. Somebody compared Ø to Mr. Magoo not long ago, now Trump is a bizarre Dudley Do-Right on his trail.

Still cracking up over ‘Gibbs is a loser’.

jodetoad on April 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM

DrAllecon on April 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Lol, perfect description.

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 10:10 PM

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

you gonna post that in every thread? Madcon just told you it had been debunked on national review online…

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

So if he was white, we would like his policies? Interesting concept.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM

And I just told him NRO hasn’t done anything but attack those who raise the question so they don’t have a lot of credibility.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Trump’s response: “Gibbs is a loser.”

that that’s funny right there.

unseen on April 27, 2011 at 10:17 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

There is nothing that irritates me quite as much as this whole “black president” theme so it is a racist motive. You do know that he is of mixed race – specifically black and white. Which half of him is he biased against?

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:15 PM

translation: I can’t let go of my phobia. Those sources who disagree with me are not credible, even though the only facts I have are in some lame youtube video…

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM

So if he was white, we would like his policies? Interesting concept.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM

C’mon Cindy. You know good and well this has nothing to do with his policies.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

That was the case from December 2000 until January 20, 2009. So?

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Says the expert on ‘fact free’ posting.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

I hear ya, but just know that Obama is not the first Prez to be asked this for this. And do note that to get a job at, say, Fox News, you have to produce a birth certificate.

Buy Danish on April 27, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Oops, try again:

There are many people in this country, and more than a few on this thread, whose fury and frustration over the fact Barack Obama George Bush is President of the United States will never be mollified.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

That was the case from December 2000 until January 20, 2009. So?

And I couldn’t care less about the birth certificate or the color of Obama’s skin.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:22 PM

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

show me facts not ginned up youtube videos

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:22 PM

C’mon Cindy. You know good and well this has nothing to do with his policies.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

So why did you hate George Bush?

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Welcome to America, Bradky. If you think Obama’s skin color isn’t the real issue here, tell me how many other Presidents have had their birth place questioned?
Heck, John McCain was born in Panama and nobody questioned his status as an American!

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Well except for having to pass a Senate resolution about his birth status.

S.Res.511 – A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Oh please, stop feeling sorry for this man. When I get my drivers license renewed I have to show my birth certificate, my social security card and a proof of residency. When I go on an airplane, I have to be X-rayed or frisked. This guy doesn’t even bother to set up some kind of fake “official” presidential duty when he jets off to fund raise and make campaign appearances on the taxpayers’ dime. But the media raised Cain when W was up for reelection. He’s an arrogant horse’s patoot and if that’s racist……GOOD!

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

How many presidents have been elected about which so little was known?

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

actually the democrats did question his eligibility. I suspect that the birth of the birther movement may have been partly due to that.

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Chump – you honestly believe that people have no cause whatsoever to dislike the moratorium on drilling other than race?

You are the only one bringing race into this, so it must be you that is the racist.

Queen0fCups on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I’m not feeling sorry for anyone and not quite sure how you made the leap there. I was speaking specifically to the other commenter’s statement that racism was the root…

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Do you have a source for this? I’m genuinely interested to find out just how many John McCain “birthers” there were amongst the Democrats.
I suspect you’re talking out of your hat.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

C’mon Cindy. You know good and well this has nothing to do with his policies.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Well, you DO have a point there, though. A lot of it is the gag reflex that comes from having Chicago Jesus shoved down their throats.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Really? Just do a quick search and you’ll find dozens who questioned it.
Here is just one of many trollboy.

Knucklehead on April 27, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I think Team Hillary gave birth to the birther movement.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I suspect you’re talking out of your hat.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

More from your stomping grounds.

Knucklehead on April 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Set up all the strawman arguments you want, Cindy. I can’t be buggered to knock them down.

This issue should have been settled two and a half years ago when the President released the Certificate of Live Birth; a perfectly legal and valid document. That it ultimately came down to the President having to produce further “ID” has nothing to do with his policies and everything to do with the fact that some people can’t stand that we have a black President.

Don’t have to be a social scientist to figure that out.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

I suspect you’re talking out of your hat.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Some bloggers are questioning John McCain’s right to run for the presidency on the basis of his birth in the Panama Canal Zone

Crickets

Knucklehead on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Don’t have to be a social scientist to figure that out.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Yeah, that’s why people are opposed to ObamaCare and $14 trillion in debt. All because Obama’s black. Heck, that’s why people who didn’t vote for him in 2008 acted the way they did — because Obama’s black.

Actually, it came down to the fact that Obama is the most “unvetted” president probably in the history of the country.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

What say you? Congress had to declare McCain a Natural Born Citizen after Obama forced it.

What goes around comes around.

petunia on April 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

What goes around comes around.

petunia on April 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

That was all because McCain’s white.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Thanks for the link. Some real differences here:

1) As the article states, the question of “natural born” had been dealt with before with Barry Goldwater.
2) The evidence is clear and unequivocal that Obama was born in Hawaii.
3) McCain’s status as an American was not questioned for an ensuing two years in contradiction to the facts on record. Despite the question being raised, there was no serious opposition to McCain or Goldwater for that matter.

So what’s the difference between those two politicians and Obama?

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

I’m setting up strawmen and you are saying it’s all about the color of his skin? Interesting.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Precisely.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 10:31 PM

My fault, I misread an earlier comment as agreeing with chump and you weren’t. Sorry.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

That’s it for me.

Sleep tight and bite the bedbugs!

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Precisely.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

How much has screaming racism at every criticism of Obama helped him lately?

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I think I understand.

It is OK for 90% of African Americans to approve of Obama because he is black.

But if whites criticize Obama, it is racist.

Got it.

johnboy on April 27, 2011 at 10:53 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

So if he were white, I would be happy that he stopped the drilling in the Gulf? If he were white, I would be happy that he is consigning authorities designated to Congress by the Constitution to unelected hand picked departments? If he was white I would have loved the Porkulous? If he was white,I would love that he thinks the only way to save the country is to confiscate other peoples money for bribes? Your insight into my beliefs is amazing.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:55 PM

It’s simple, really: Trump acts like a man.

The women in the Republican party have long acted more like men than the men in it.

Alana on April 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Yeah, and more to the point, Trump acts like someone who doesn’t give a crap what the NYT or the Fox All-Stars are going to say about him. I think people are responding to that.

pseudoforce on April 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Obama: thin skin
Trump: thick skin

What a refreshing contrast!

parteagirl on April 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM

So AllahP & Ed, you learned nothing from TANG? And you’re surprised that there will be conservatives who will want to verify what was released today? Don’t you know conservatives AT ALL? Conservatives have learned through the years that things need verification, it’s because of all the crap we’re fed from the MSM, Dems, and public schools. If you want people who believe everything the government tells them, you need to have a LIBERAL blog because conservatives don’t jump just b/c the POTUS tells them to “jump”. DUH.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Well said!

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Southernblogger on April 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Wy should he leave when he’s ahead? He’s just getting started. Grades next, SS hopefully after that.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I want him to push The Won on getting the Gulf oil rigs up and running again. It will lower the price and put people back to work. To me that is a worthier goal. I don’t care about Obama’s grades, those are pretty subjective based on the professor. But that’s just me.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 11:18 PM

C’mon Cindy. You know good and well this has nothing to do with his policies.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM

May the bedbugs have consumed you by now.

Bradky told you to think, before you post. He’s got a white mother. In fact by 2012 he’ll be 70% white to try to recapture those toothless hicks from W. VA.

YOU are a racist of the first degree.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 11:18 PM

You don’t have to “want him to”, he already is pushing for drilling. I think Trump can do both and has been doing both ever since he jumped into this with both feet. He’s hammering O on his hidden past and coming up with policy.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Folks like getting paid, and being careful and not being too controversial is the best way to keep those paychecks coming-self preservation.

Pretty sickening to see Hannity desperately trying to figure out why Obama has been hiding his personal documentation, and O’Reilly just can’t figure out why Obama insists on attending black liberation theology churches. Hmmmm-I know, truly puzzling.

But they aren’t going to risk their high incomes for any ideology or potential truth. They hope to maintain the status quo, because in a worst case societal collapse scenario, their jobs and the big bucks will evaporate.

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 27, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 11:42 PM

I would really like to see Mr. Trump focus on the oil. Normally the Left always uses the excuse that drilling for oil won’t help for 5 or 10 years down the road. Now we have the perfect opportunity to show that getting idle rigs back on line immediately will have instant impact. I think this is a winning tactic.

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Actually, we only hate Obama’s white half.

DKCZ on April 28, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Arrogant dweeb. He did this entirely for self-promotion. Now he’ll continue saying whatever gets attention. About the actual birth certificate, he didn’t give a damn until he thought it would garner him more media hype.

MadisonConservative on April 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Where have you been? This is The Donald. This is the man who lived off screaming headlines about his s*xual prowess with Marla Maples and you are just cluing into the fact he`s a media wh*re? You think he actually *cares* in anything more than an abstract manner in people losing jobs and ruining their lives from Obama’s cr*ptacular decisions? It has always been about The Donald. When has it never been??

Enjoy the circus and hope that some of the random shots he’s taking actually hit something. This birther thing did – you really think Obama wanted to deal with it now? The TMZ crowd (Obama’s base) were probably starting to wonder what this “birther” thing was about and the pollsters were starting to note this. Damage control and stopping it early before people really started to wonder.

Some say it was a distraction for the bad $$ news, but if the LSM doesn’t report it who’s going to know about it anyways? Obama knows he has their cooperation.

Trump’s not going anywhere until he’s had enough and all the complaining and whining about his freak show isn’t going to accomplish anything. Save that energy for when it matters.

That’s just not at you, MC, but at most people complaining about him. Just wasted energy.

kim roy on April 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Allah does not like Trump so this informs all of his pieces with even a small connection to the Donald.

We got it! We got it!

Why not go back to promoting athiesm like you used to?

Shock the Monkey, Shock the Monkey (again) and beat that dead horse some mo why don`t ya?

Sherman1864 on April 28, 2011 at 12:50 AM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

You are an incompetent and tiresome troll. -2 out of 10

kim roy on April 28, 2011 at 1:31 AM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

It certainly does. It says we respect no man or position. It says that even the president has to obey the rules, and that there are no exceptions. Let the English have their royal wedding, to gawk and fawn over their national pets. We’ll have a circus and demand our president prove he is qualified to hold his office.

DFCtomm on April 28, 2011 at 2:23 AM

I never took Trump seriously as a presidential candidate. I do take him seriously as a burr under Obama’s saddle and appreciate any effort on his part to point out that the boy-emperor has no clothes.

SKYFOX on April 28, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Could Trump work on getting Obama to RESIGN now please?

PappyD61 on April 28, 2011 at 7:26 AM

GIBBS IS A LOSER!!!

I love Trumps “up yours” attitude. He will make Palin seem like a Moderate (if she runs)!!!

PappyD61 on April 28, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Precisely.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Just off the top of my head, we would all probably vote for:

Alan Keyes
J.C. Watts
Condoleezza Rice
Allen West
Marco Rubio
Bobby Jindal

…none of which are white.

So, even though you should be banned for your disgusting racial attack on HotAir commenters, I guess we’re gonna all have to settle for telling you to

SUCK IT

and

GFY

you filthy piece of debris.

fossten on April 28, 2011 at 7:36 AM

fossten on April 28, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Just so you know, my mom and dad voted for Keyes in both ’96 & ’00 (I was too young to vote, unfortuneatly, but I supported him just as much) for his presidential runs and we all voted for him for our IL senator agaisnt O.

I would vote for West in a heartbeat and don’t leave out Cain!

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I would vote for West in a heartbeat and don’t leave out Cain!

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Quite right. I would vote for Cain as well.

fossten on April 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Trump ain’t gonna run. He’s tied this to the grand finale of his TV show. He’ll get a fatter contract from NBC, funded by GSoros so he’ll go away. Our dear leader has always cleared the field to run unopposed. He’s either all talk about the investigations but wish he could find out some shi! on the empty suit before June.

Kissmygrits on April 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I really wish Steinbrenner could see this.
*chokes back a sob*

Seth Halpern on April 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

“George is watching – from hell!”
-Allahpundit

Seth Halpern on April 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Lol, this guy is a riot. He’s leading the media around by the nose. Trump was crucial in getting Obama to release the long-form birth certificate, so in that sense it was a victory for everyone who wants to see this debate put to rest. But it was Trump who personally claimed that the birth certificate was missing, insinuated that he had P.I.’s in HA who had uncovered circumstantial evidence of fraud, and generally made up a lot of BS that turned out to be wildly inaccurate… yet Trump goes out and declares victory, and the media eats it up.

Lawdawg86 on April 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Trump: You’re welcome, America, for my heroic efforts to reveal absolutely nothing new. Aren’t I awesome?

Hollowpoint on April 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Inspirational quotes from Donald Trump:

“Good morning. Today I am very proud of myself, because I have accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish.”

… and all before breakfast.

Lawdawg86 on April 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Inspirational quotes from Donald Trump:

… and all before breakfast.

Lawdawg86 on April 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

The most astounding accomplishment by Trump was getting little Bammie out of bed before 9am.

slickwillie2001 on April 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Release the tax returns Trump!

Magnus on April 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I can’t believe no one sees what a self righteous tool trump is. It is very clear he will not do anything unless it benefits him, now he wants American to bow down to him and fawn while he pats himself on the back for a perceived win. The reason he is playing this game is because he is using you all to inflate his ego and you guys are completely fawning over it. Did he acknowledge ANY of the hundreds of people that have been spending money, trying to get laws made, etc about this birth cert issue? No, he thanks himself and congratulated himself over and over again and is telling YOU to thank him? He didn’t even thank you guys for your support through this whole thing.

Okay where are his tax returns now, where is this mythical CNN poll that was him against Obama and him winning? Why did he suddenly become a pro life conservative a few weeks ago and has absolutely NO track record of doing anything conservative before. His policy ideas would be disastrous and he would probably start more wars. Most of all he is a hypocrite. He whines about China manipulating their currency and their goods are cheaper and that’s why he can’t buy anything from American or another country, but he can’t explain why he isn’t willing to pay a little bit more for things made here or other places besides China when most modest income American that believe in supporting American business are willing to look for that Made In USA label and pay a dollar more for something.

You guys are getting played and used big time and you don’t see it and he’ll lead you off a cliff. He knows that you are too blind by your hatred for Obama to see through him. It’s a trap.

Magnus on April 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Short video on the layers problem.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Vid removed by user?
Humm?
try this one:

esnap on April 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

He keeps saying ‘fake reality TV show…’ bla bla bla.

Doesn’t he realize he’s a fake news show on a fake news outlet?

RedbonePro on April 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Notice how OBOTS continue to ignore graphics experts who have gone on record stating the “NEW” COLB is an obvious forgery? It must really suck to have have to knowingly sacrifice honesty for allegiance.

Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake …Update: More Expert Opinion

wtng2fish on April 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Cindy Munford on April 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Precisely.

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM

The only one spouting racial rhetoric is you, Mudhead.

Chew on this for a bit: this was written by one of the co-founders of the Power Line blog. You remember them, they helped expose your media’s attempt to fix a Presidential election in 2004 by airing a false story about the incumbent President solely based on forged documents.

Let’s think back to when polls showed that many Democrats–in some polls a majority of Democrats–believed that President Bush was behind the September 11 attacks.

Was that outrageous suspicion fueled by racial hostility? And do you recall the Times ever demanding that Democratic leaders make their rank and file stop asserting ridiculous claims against President Bush? No, neither do I.

Barack Obama is President of the United States. Pretty much everything he does is going to be criticized by someone, rightly or wrongly. That is the political world we live in, and Obama and his supporters should get used to it. For the Democrats to try to erect a protective shield around Obama based on race is both futile and, I think, counterproductive. Ultimately, it can only feed the general perception that Obama is a weak leader.

BTW, Chump, SCTV was much funnier!

Del Dolemonte on April 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM

WASHINGTON–White House senior advisor Valerie Jarrett said President Obama will not release his academic records, commenting a day after Obama put out his “long form” birth certificate and Donald Trump decided to press his luck by demanding Obama’s college transcripts.

“We know this is nonsense,” Jarrett said in an interview on The Joe Madison Show on SiriusXM on Thursday morning.”He is almost 50 years old. And he is president of the United States and I don’t think anybody will debate his intelligence and so now we do need to get serious…let’s just get serious…get back to focusing on what’s important.

We will debate it. This man is incompetent and s/b fired for that alone in 2012.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

And the fact that I have to “show some ID” just to get a hotel room says a lot about the state of this nation as well.

Fed45 on April 28, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Bobby Jindal

…none of which are white.

Alas, Jindal is likely not a “natural born citizen”

Fed45 on April 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

chumpThreads on April 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM

That’s true. But none of that frusration has to do with him being half black. I, for one, am more frustrated with his whitey half.

Fed45 on April 28, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Obama rolled over for his LFBC because of Donald Trump! I can’t wait to see what he’ll do for his transcripts.

Valerie Jarret should be subpoenaed, questioned and exposed for the communist she is.

SAUL ALISNKY! YOU MAGNIFICENT B@ST@RD!

WE READ YOUR BOOK!

Roy Rogers on April 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM

All Obama’s minions are running around the airwaves today crying “racism.” Old chump change here is just spewing the talking points he’s been given. Sorry chump, it ain’t gonna work anymore….

sandee on April 28, 2011 at 5:16 PM

slickwillie2001 on April 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

LOL!

wtng2fish on April 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I’m very glad a blog like Gateway Pundit is covering the allegations of fraud. Will Hot Air? I doubt it, but maybe in two years.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Thanks for the link. Sorry, Val, but you guys opened Pandora’s Box yesterday. We’ve got a fever and the only thing to cure it is more info!

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM

sandee on April 28, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I guess you didn’t get your GOP 2011 decoder ring yet.

Monkei on April 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Fed45 on April 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Gov. Jindal was born in the U.S..

Cindy Munford on April 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM

“China Is Raping This Country”
Donald Trump, April 27, 2011

Dave Rywall on April 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM

of course someone has to drag out the tired old race card….that’s how the “one” thinks he’s going to get elected for a 2nd term.

dprin339 on April 29, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I’m very proud of myself.

…Donald in a nutshell.

/Gotta love his “campaigning”.

maverick muse on April 29, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Huh, more Obooba family docs see the light o’ day.

Akzed on April 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM

It’s a veritable cavalcade of documents!

Akzed on April 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM