Obama jokes with Oprah: I remember being born in Hawaii

posted at 7:00 pm on April 27, 2011 by Allahpundit

He should have laid on the sarcasm a bit thicker. Some people will take him seriously and soon this too will be part of Birther lore. “He said he remembers his birth. No one remembers their birth.

I’m mildly surprised that Obama or one of his surrogates hasn’t yet pointed out the endless ways in which Trump has strayed from conservative orthodoxy. They love to tweak Huntsman that way by touting his loyal diplomatic service to the administration, knowing that it’ll turn Republican voters against him. But then, electorally, that makes sense: They don’t want to face a candidate like Huntsman in the general but they’d loooove to face Trump, or at least they’d like to keep him alive long enough in the GOP primary for him to take out some more formidable contenders. So for the time being, you won’t hear The One mention that 54 percent of Trump’s political donations have gone to Democrats; that Trump approached David Axelrod last year with an offer to take the lead on the gulf oil spill in a Huntsman-esque bit of public service; or that Trump, for all his bluster about China, has no problem with farming out his clothing line to Chinese manufacturers. You might hear that later, if and when Trump himself becomes enough of a threat they need to start tearing him down, but why mess with him right now when he’s doing them a favor? Besides, Obama’s too much of an “adult” to get down in the mud, don’tcha know.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I thought he had important things to do…

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Oprah is so in love with Turdboy. If she thought Obama was straight she’d be on him like white on rice. Oops.

SKYFOX on April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM

You should have saved this for QOTD. I can see 2000 comments from my house.

cynccook on April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Barack Obama addressed a group in Selma, AL commemorating the 1965 voting rights march. He credited the event with giving his parents the idea that they could have a child. The result was him–Barack Obama, Child of Destiny. The only problem is he was born in 1961.

“What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation…This young man named Barack Obama…came over to this country. He met this woman…(who) had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided…it might…be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama… So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don’t tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama.

I’m here because somebody marched.

He remembers a lot..

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I’ve been saying this for a while but…

ATTENTION REPUBLICAN INSIDERS: when Trump comes calling be careful what you say.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I`ll bet before or after the interview there was a “discussion” about if she`ll endorse him publicly or not.

ThePrez on April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I thought he had important things to do…

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM

That issue will be dealt with tomorrow at the Pine Meadow Golf Club.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

The primary reason that I don’t believe that ObaMao was born in Hawaii, is because the man appears to be a congenital liar, and he has said that he was born there.

Slowburn on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Anybody else irritated by how obnoxious Shepard Smith is today? He keeps slamming the whole birth certificate issue and calling people who asked the question “fringe” and other names. He said “Of course” Obama was born in Hawaii and it was “Outlandish” that anybody questioned it.

I’m tired of Shepard Smith!

Star20 on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Such a has been.

Celebrity Preentdunce.

American Yoots have moved on. The welfare class remains intact for now. Cloward Piven remains stuck in the 60′s and has failed. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacktown are still stuck somewhere in Harlem; America is strengthened through knowledge; Unions are being abolished.

Evil never abides.

So long sucka’s
Take your Nancy Pelosi Agenda and stuff it.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

So I am gathering if it came down to Trump vs. Obama, Hot Air would go with Obama.

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

The story here isnt the “Birther”news that is hurting Obama.

Its become a “Credibility Gap” Between the American people and Obama. The fact he was hiding this for so long has created a level of distrust between him and many Americans.

It doesnt matter if Obama is an American Citisen. What matters now is Obama has show he will go to great lengths to hide even the most trivial or information from us.

That has created a “Credibility Gap” that this release will not have any effect in making it go away.

William Amos on April 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Slowburn on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Dude.

Enough.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Heh. True believers are hilarious. Especially when the object of that belief is such an assclown.

Splashman on April 27, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I’m tired of Shepard Smith!

Star20 on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

I still dont get why Fox has a leftwing opinionated newsreader.

I remember shep attacking Palin after the “north korea” slipup. No “of courses” then.

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 7:11 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

So would the GOP, and you could probably throw Palin in with Trump if it comes down to it.

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 7:11 PM

The story here isnt the “Birther”news that is hurting Obama.

William Amos on April 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM

This.

Once you lose your integrity there is nothing left to lose.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Why should the MSM worry over revealing Trump’s record when the conservative media is already doing it? First Mark Levin now Hotair. The GOP is going to have to do better than that if they are going to prevent Trump from eating their lunch. Trump is a brand, like Obama; most people couldn’t point out the GOP front-runners in a line up.

RedRedRice on April 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Hopefully Trump will declare victory and drop out now.

This was amusing… and instructive.

Pollester Schoen says what Trump has that people like is leadership.

So come on Republicans lets see some leadership.

petunia on April 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

the left and the media fail to grasp the whole issue goes away when Obama loses, the public on the other hand gets it quite well.

rob verdi on April 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Is this the best they can do?

rob verdi on April 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

That’s just asinine.

Slowburn on April 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Gravitas.

Jim Treacher on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

BTW, I specifically remember begging and pleading with Allahpundit to ban birthers back in 2009… and he rejected those pleas saying that it wouldn’t matter…

While I don’t ever want hotair to be LGFish, I think AP was wrong… birthers should have been banned a long time ago…. it’s not enough to mock them in the blog posts.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

So did he ever answer the question? What took him so long?

ctmom on April 27, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Heck, I remember about 60 some years ago going out with my old man and coming home with my mother.

fourdeucer on April 27, 2011 at 7:15 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Because it couldn’t possibly be concluded that “Hot Air” might simply consider this one massive distraction handed to Obama on a gilded Trump Towers platter. I mean, why would we ever be concerned about something like that, particularly given every other relevant, crucial issue Obama absolutely doesn’t want us to focus on? GO TRUMP!!!

Bee on April 27, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I’m mildly surprised that Obama gave a stern lecture on not having time for the silliness that’s keeping him from his important work, then proceeded to jet off to see Oprah in Chicago before heading to NY to basically shut down the Upper East Side for about 6 hours. The IMPORTANT question – since he’ll be about 5 or so miles from Yankee Stadium and his precious White Sox are in the Bronx playing the Yanks tonight, what are the odds that Captain (Born in) America stops by Stadium and celebrates his new-fangled Americanism and takes in a few innings of a ball game? With a hot dog, even???

joejm65 on April 27, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I can’t stand looking at Michelle Obama on that couch. She looks like a couch cover.

As for President Obama, he is a shyster, and the daytime morons who sit at home and watch shows like Oprah will fall in love with him all over again.

Yuck.

portlandon on April 27, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I remember when we had a real President.

HalJordan on April 27, 2011 at 7:17 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Sucks to find out you don’t have the pull you thought you had.

SKYFOX on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Who is paying for his trip to have an interview with Oprah??????

Elbar on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I’m tired of Shepard Smith!

Star20 on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Fox News has real news personalities, that give us fair and balanced news, and they also have personalities with their own shows and their own opinions. Shemp’s problem is that he masquerades as one on the ‘straight news’ side of the fence, when he is nothing of the kind.

If he wants to be another Hannity or Baxter, he needs to go to management and ask to be reassigned. As a newsman he is a joke.

slickwillie2001 on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Sucks to find out you don’t have the pull you thought you had.

SKYFOX on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I never pretended I had any pull… but I was right… hotair helped fester birtherism and it had the power to fight it.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:20 PM

You are engaging in the cognitive distortion known as “the fortune teller” error.

HalJordan on April 27, 2011 at 7:21 PM

LOL – for all the birthers does it hurt to have him laugh at you, to know you wasted a good part of three years obsessing over this?
I’d say he owned you and lived in your brains for all this time… gosh that has to cut

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Who is paying for his trip to have an interview with Oprah??????

Elbar on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Air Force One only costs $181,000 per hour, silly! And it was for Oprah! C’mon!

cynccook on April 27, 2011 at 7:23 PM

fourdeucer on April 27, 2011 at 7:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, That right there is funny.

joeswampy on April 27, 2011 at 7:23 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Nah. You’re overreacting. Birthers wanted to see a birth certificate. Now they saw a birth certificate. Those who aren’t satisfied at this point are still free to have their own opinions. Those opinions will not dominate the discussions here at HA. HA deserves a lot of credit for not following Red State and C4P in banning birther discussions. Those are nothing more than second-tier junk sites for banning what I consider to be free speech. This site doesn’t have a hard-core birther population like, say, FreeRepublic. No need to ban a particular population. Keep the racists out, everyone else will play together just fine…

joejm65 on April 27, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Of course. He was born in the 57th state.

MadisonConservative on April 27, 2011 at 7:24 PM

If [Shemp] wants to be another Hannity or Baxter, he needs to go to management and ask to be reassigned. As a newsman he is a joke.

slickwillie2001 on April 27, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Yes. And I doubt you will find a single human on the planet who would disagree, regardless of ideology.

Splashman on April 27, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Obama sounds silly.

mobydutch on April 27, 2011 at 7:26 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

They already are and have been for some time.

HalJordan on April 27, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM

When Bradky posts, does anyone else picture him/her doing this while gazing at a 0bama poster?

Rebar on April 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Just what do you see as the big problem with “birtherism”?

So much so that anybody who didn’t fall into lockstep with you should be banned?

Are you one of those who puts the “good of the party” above all other considerations?

Alana on April 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Alana on April 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM

When it comes to a bunch of chuckleheads promoting some conspiracy worthy of Howard Dean, yes.

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Allahpundit, please ban the birthers here… draw a line… what would WFB do?

ninjapirate on July 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM
——

Allahpundit, please ban the birthers here… draw a line… what would WFB do?

I fear you haven’t grasped my point about not suppressing conspiracy theories.

Allahpundit on July 24, 2009 at 4:40 PM

BTW, I’m no birhter, but birtherism has been “mainstream” for a longtime… Team Obama has been purposely fanning it.

The birthers were talking about Team Obama fighting the birth certificate’s release… if that is true, why were they able to release it now? Why did they fight it originally? I want to know as that could be proof they’ve been festering this conspiracy theory for political gain.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Well, I think it is more important to make sure presidents are eligible than it is to promote a particular political party.

Alana on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Political theater at its best.

Obama and Trump are too ugly to be on the big screen so they’re thumping it out on Reality TV.

Really, Obama? Really? Is this what a POTUS looks like on the World Stage? This?

What. A. Putz.

Resign.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

The story here isnt the “Birther”news that is hurting Obama.

William Amos on April 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM

His smug, flip attitude doesn’t help him either.

powerpro on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

She still won’t vote for you Barry.

GarandFan on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

How many of “him” are there? Seriously, he never looks the same.

SouthernGent on April 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM

They already are and have been for some time.

HalJordan on April 27, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Really. News to me. Name names, cite material here and now. If this is happening, I’m clearly contributing to the wrong site!

Bee on April 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I admire Michelle’s wig hat.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Do you have one shred of evidence that the issue harmed the GOP electorally even one iota?

Rebar on April 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Gravitas.

Jim Treacher on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Latin for “gravy train”?

Fallon on April 27, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Hollywood Politics Suck.
I long for the day when a ‘straight shooter’ shows up on the scene.
Oh, Hey Donald Trump. Your comb-over sucks, but please, by all means..have at him, Mr. Barack Obama, this one is yours, and thank you for your service.”

Love,
1 smiling American. This is what Oscars are for. Forget Hollywood. We have Trump & Obama. Statues for everyone!!

bridgetown on April 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

You can take away my mocking of Birthers when you pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS.

Hollowpoint on April 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

When did kenya become a country?
2 years ago Report Abuse by Gracian Member since:
May 21, 2009
Kenya gained independence on 12th December 1963 and become a republic on 1st June 1964
Source(s):
I’m a kenyan

If Kenya gained independence in 1963, why, if BHO was born in 1961, does the BC state that “father” was from “Kenya, South Africa”? Must have been that magic 8 ball…..just askin…..

sicoit on April 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Have you ever had a bully pick a fight with you; a fight you knew you couldn’t win? And as a punch back you put forth your best effort, at the eleventh hour?

The time has come to rest. Let it rest and don’t feed into any more hysteria. The Truth always prevails. No matter what.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I’m laughing too, but it’s a pyrrhic sort of laugh. First, Trump is still out there beclowning himself (and to some degree, all Repubs by association). Second, the Trumped-up birthers won’t let the actual birth certificate deter them from seeking “the truth”. Put those two together and the result is that every HA thread that mentions Trump will quickly descend to the same old crap-slinging we’ve endured here since Trump’s ascendancy to the birther throne.

Sigh.

Splashman on April 27, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Is Oprah the reason our Attorney General resembles Stedman?

kingsjester on April 27, 2011 at 7:36 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM

You may not be a birther, but you sound like a control freak.

Please get help.

Knucklehead on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

albill on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Like the rest of us, Ed and Allah would be too busy fending off the flying pigs to have time for blogging.

Hollowpoint on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

The fact is it’s stupid distraction… who the hell would want to give birth in Kenya? I don’t see birtherism as a net plus… especially when there are many other things to attack him on… I don’t think you understand how PR works.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

It is no surprise that people think Obama is not American. The proof comes by the many examples of his attempts to trash America. Of course, many of those attempts have been successful.

mobydutch on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM

So you wanted to ban freedom of speech? I mean Hot Air has the right as this is a private thing, but the answer to speech you don’t like is more speech. Not less.

Besides it was kinda fun.

And it was very revealing about the lengths Obama will go to to avoid answering the most simple queries about his life.

If you are worried the Democrats will think us loons… too late. They don’t respect us at any rate so what do we care?

petunia on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

sicoit on April 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Just because it hasn’t gained independence it can’t be a state called Kenya???

bridgetown on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I can’t stand this man. Obama must lose in 2012.

Revenant on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Oh he is ssssssssooooo witty.

How can you doubt him, we should just fall down and worship him.

All hail !!!!!

PappyD61 on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

His smug, flip attitude doesn’t help him either.

powerpro on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Michelle’s wig hat will help him in the polls. Yes, this will help him in the polls. Michelle’s wig hat.

/failed dictator

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Allah, is it too much too ask you to stay focused on one thing at a time? If you wanna have a thread about Trump’s chameleonism, this is not the time.

L.N. Smithee on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

So sad. The intellectually gifted (just ask them) among us have a lot in common with the Regime. They want to ban free speech, too.

kingsjester on April 27, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Splashman on April 27, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I agree with you. But the only to minimize the effect is to laugh at them.

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM

portlandon on April 27, 2011 at 7:17 PM

It reminds me of this: ‘Will that cat pee sofa dress of Michelle Obama’s make another appearance in 2011?’

Cody1991 on April 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I love it when you talk like that. :|

Patrick S on April 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM

I don’t think you understand how PR works.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

So, you don’t have any proof whatsoever that the issue harmed the GOP electorally, so you attacked “birthers” because, why, it made you feel like part of the cool kids, or what?

Rebar on April 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I hate Harpo

Aquateen Hungerforce on April 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I thought he had important things to do…

the_nile on April 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Me too. At least that’s what he told us. He said this was just a distraction, a carnival side show, yet he dwells on it.

petefrt on April 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Barack Obama’s mother gave birth in Kenya… You know? The one that was birthed before Teh Won? Barack Hussein Obama the First.

Heh. You are so easily played, it’s like a wireless keyboard dribbled in chocolate fudge and marshmallows. \

Tool.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Who died and made you chief douche nozzle?

wccawa on April 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM

The whole thing I never understood here was how some people responded to Americans simply asking to see a birth certificate. People have to show birth certificates for all kinds of things. It’s not like people thought he was an alien from Mars hatched out of a larva pod or something. Everybody knew he was human and that he was born. People just were questioning the location, because, you know, it might be relevant.
The same so called journalists who mock some Americans for just questioning his place of birth believe in global warming and that lightbulbs are killing the planet. Like, ok, who really needs meds here?

JellyToast on April 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM

And what will my “more speech” achieve? Not a damn thing…

Like I said, Hotair should have pulled a William F Buckley on the Birthers like WFB did on the Birchers… you can’t let things fester.

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Rebar on April 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I think your voice cracked a bit at the end there.

crr6 on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Gawd, I wish I had your optimism. More power to ya, KWR.

petefrt on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

bridgetown on April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Prior to 1964 it was known as British East Africa Protectorate.

sicoit on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

who the hell would want to give birth in Kenya?

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Let me illustrate the fun… suppose it’s a slow news day and the birther thing starts up… I’m bored so I might say… hey, I never thought of thinking about this through Stanley’s eyes.

Would Stanley get more attention from having her baby in Kenya or Hawaii. Assuming that was her goal.

I’m thinking… she likes the rebel American image and taking off to Kenya to have a baby might just be the choice she would make.

So if the baby was born in Kenya, would she hide it? Hmmm I don’t think so.

See that was fun.

petunia on April 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Just what do you see as the big problem with “birtherism”?

Alana on April 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I always thought it was funny bur hardly mean spirited.

I’ll admit it never got as ugly as it got at Atlas Shrugged. Case in point this comment:

mike said…

doesn’t matter his father is a racist militant piece of sh** and is not a citizen……..he used some dumb white trash b*tch to get pregnant and now we have a traitor in the white house

And then they go even crazier with

Now that’s crazy.

harry on April 27, 2011 at 7:46 PM

crr6 on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Hey, aren’t you the one who swore that it would be impossible anyone to get their long form birth certificate from Hawaii?

Rebar on April 27, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I’m tired of Shepard Smith!

Star20 on April 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Shep recently used the anniversary of the first shot fired in the Civil War to declare definitively — twice – that contrary to some accounts, the war was all about slavery.

He irritates the everlovin’ outta me, too, for two reasons:

1. He’s the sole FNC figure given love by the MSM because they think he’s courageous in showing his liberal bias at a conservative-leaning network. Of course, the small detail that Smith is ostensibly a news reporter and not a commentator (as are O’Reilly, Hannity, Beck, etc.) is glossed over.

2. More than any other high-profile national anchor, he trips over his tongue continually, often several times in the same story.

L.N. Smithee on April 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Is that you Charles Johnson, or just someone who wants to fit his tiny little shoes?

sharrukin on April 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Nice to know that Oprah is at the top of his “important things to do” list. His poll number must REALLY be slipping if he needs some Oprah-juice to get him back in it.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM

He remembers, it was in a hut in Kenya

Kini on April 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM

this is all political theater with the O playing the part of the victim (I know, dog bites man). The extent to which he has played this card is a measure of who he is. And, I’m sure he is sorry he had to play it so early. We can thank Trump for that…get it out of the way.

And, no, we don’t need to stinking transcripts to know that this guy is over his head as prez.

The transcripts stuff is bad for the country. It is a gotcha…and one more of hundred reasons that few good people want to be president. Only the most connected and those with the most guile.

r keller on April 27, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Who died and made you chief douche nozzle?

wccawa on April 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Why, as a matter of fact?

It was you.

And I thank you.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:49 PM

sicoit on April 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Are there bc’s that actually state this place? Have we seen his father’s bc?
I really don’t give a rip, at this point it’s just a curiosity…Obama is unknown to me.

bridgetown on April 27, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Don’t give me that… I’ve been banned from LGF too…

ninjapirate on April 27, 2011 at 7:49 PM

The fact of the matter should remain:

Mister Ohama is easily agitated when challenged.

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Knocking off an incumbent is rare. With all that is going on there may be a real chance to do that next year. But not if the central topic of conversation is going to be about his birth certificate or school transcripts.

Bradky on April 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Key West Reader on April 27, 2011 at 7:49 PM

It is a most deserved honor, considering the attack. Consider yourself annointed.

wccawa on April 27, 2011 at 7:52 PM