Frank Luntz: I’ll bet $10,000 that Trump doesn’t run

posted at 8:30 pm on April 26, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via Fox News Insider, obviously the man is part of the conspiracy to hide Obama’s birth certificate.

Honestly, between what Krauthammer said last week and this new item from CBS, I think he’s going to lose this bet.

Trump is now actively reaching out to a number of people, as he weighs whether he will get into the race and which advisers and consultants will help guide his campaign if he does.

“I don’t think there’s any question he’s serious,” [pollster] Jim McLaughlin told CBS News. “I think he’s running.”

John McLaughlin told CBS News that not only was Trump was “very serious” about making a presidential bid, but that he’s putting in the work to get ready and is “doing more of his homework and preparation than people might expect.”

He’ll be in New Hampshire tomorrow making eight, count ‘em eight, stops. He’s tied for the lead with Huckabee in West Virginia (he leads among Birthers with 30 percent), and other candidates in the race or at the margins are either handling him with kid gloves or kissing up in hopes of attracting his supporters if Trump ends up not running after all. And yet, and yet

Fifty percent of Americans, including 31% of Republicans, say Trump would make a “poor” or “terrible” president…

His possible bid faces broad resistance: 63% of Americans, including 46% of Republicans, say they definitely will not vote for Trump for president. In comparison, 46% of Americans say they definitely will not vote for President Obama — significantly lower but itself a hurdle to winning the 2012 election.

Trump’s pandering to social conservatives isn’t going to sweep him to victory in Iowa, so if he’s serious about running, it’s New Hampshire or bust. Which raises a question: What if his polling remains semi-respectable into the fall — 20 percent in NH, say, good enough for a distant second to Romney — and he emerges as the best chance to upset Mitt in that state? Will RomneyCare-hating conservatives rally around him or will they stampede towards Pawlenty? Or is Trump actually Romney’s best friend since he’s peeling away Birther votes that would have gone to Mitt’s rivals? He really is the Joker in this deck.

Comments

I actually believe Frank over K-Hammer. Sad but true.

HondaV65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Simple case of Hair envy

jake-the-goose on April 26, 2011 at 8:35 PM

K, fantastic. Thanks for the gesture, Frank Luntz.

Jeddite on April 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Delicious.

Anyone who thinks the base of the party will choose Chump is inane. Same goes for Romney, BTW.

I don’t always agree with Luntz, but he’s right. This is a serious time and we need serious people, not game show hosts.

gary4205 on April 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Trump (it was Drumpf in the old country btw) is utterly unpredictable.

Wager at your own risk Frankie.

DrW on April 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Question is,how much baggage does Trump really have,
jus sayin!!

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Can we not talk about Donald Trump anymore? Even I am sick of this topic. Even if he runs he can’t win, so why continue to waste our time on him?

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Wow, Luntz is really angry over Trump.

So… do we have a contest between Krauthammer and Luntz?

Who knows Trump better?

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Trump *Tricksterization Tactics!

*(Yes,I murdered that word,real good)

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Who knows Trump better?

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

petunia:It will amount to,who,is the more loyal
TrumpTrooperaTeer!(sarc).

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Speaking for myself, my fear is the indirect harm he could do in the effort.

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM

The Mark Twain of the conservative blogosphere.

MadisonConservative on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Is there anyone you think can win? Because I have heard that about every single one of them. I don’t think anyone has the foggiest who can and can’t win right now.

I can see lots of reasons why Mitt couldn’t do it… and a few others but mostly I think any one of them could catch fire and go all the way.

I didn’t even get very interested in 2007… not until fall. And McCain was considered dead. So this is still very early.

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

How much Baggage ??? not as much as me .. I hope .. well …maybe not .. mark me – don’t know – ..

wheels on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

The Mark Twain of the conservative blogosphere.

MadisonConservative on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

You mean the atheist-libertarian blogosphere. We know more about Obama than we know about AP.

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

eeeerrrr — unsure —

wheels on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are straight shooters?

What a total load of crap!

Luntz is an idiot.

sharrukin on April 26, 2011 at 8:44 PM

And McCain was considered dead.
petunia on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

McCain was dead. Unfortunately no one had told the corpse the bad news at that point. There is no one who has declared or who seems ready to declare that I can honestly say is a shoo-in to win, or even close. I’m still waiting. All I can say is that I’m a good little Republican operative who will work for whomever gets the nom. Except Donald Trump. I won’t. I just won’t.

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Speaking for myself, my fear is the indirect harm he could do in the effort.

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I completely agree, but to sit around talking about him like it’s a real candidacy is just too surreal. And too creepy.

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Question is,how much baggage does Trump really have,
jus sayin!!

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM

A lot of baggage!..Hopefully he will not fool too many folks..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I’ll take that bet.

nickj116 on April 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Yep, it’s too bad Trump is a game show host. That’ll really hurt his chances. Too bad he wasn’t a community organizer instead. Then he’d be super-qualified.

joejm65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Yes, let’s talk about Mitt. Or Huck. Or T-Paw.

Jeez, I can’t decide whether to fall asleep or vomit.

fossten on April 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Yes, let’s talk about Mitt. Or Huck. Or T-Paw.

Jeez, I can’t decide whether to fall asleep or vomit.

fossten on April 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM

LOL… Hey, at least Tim Pawlenty seems nice! That’s more than I can say about Johnny Bombast Combover!

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:53 PM

LOL… Hey, at least Tim Pawlenty seems nice!

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:53 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

fossten on April 26, 2011 at 8:54 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Even with the most likely possibilities coming to pass, it doesn’t have to be a real candidacy to bring significant harm to bear. :( Believe you me, I’d love nothing more than for Trump to be out of the headlines and relegated to irrelevancy…I just don’t see it happening as long as he continues to play to the loons and float the birther conspiracies.

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Trump is a clown – but he can win. Anyone outside of the GOP establishment can win.

Look – the economy’s not getting any better than this – and gas is going through the roof. And – it’s a good bet Libya is going to blow up in Obambi’s face. And … iran … and … Afghanistan and …

So anyone outside the GOP establishment who can fog a mirror will beat Obama. No – I don’t care how much money he has. No – I don’t care that the pundits predict it will be a tough election – it won’t be.

It will be easy as long as we don’t nominate a RomneyCare.

HondaV65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM
A lot of baggage!..Hopefully he will not fool too many folks..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Dire Straits:Ugh,by the time the MSM gets done savaging
Trump,the Gop/Tea Party Message will be lost,
me thinks!!:)

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Trump is a clown – but he can win.
HondaV65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Honda, if I have nightmares about this tonight, I’m going to blame you!

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

It will be easy as long as we don’t nominate a RomneyCare.

HondaV65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

And that scares the sh!t out of me. If it will be that easy, it will be too easy for someone to merely slow our descent over the cliff instead of stopping it.

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Charles K just ripped the sTRUMPet a whole new a-hole on O’Reilly. Such as when somebody called sTRUMPet’s candidacy semi-crackpot. Dr K said that he was half right in that assessment :-)

Talking about the phone call the sTRUMPet made to him, K said his idiotic plan to seize Iraqi oil sounded like some obnoxious drunk at closing time.

Sock it to him, Charles :-0

MJBrutus on April 26, 2011 at 8:58 PM

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

That’s a good point!..I don’t think..err I HOPE the Tea Party and the GOP message doesn’t get lost because of the MSM and The Donald and the Trumpateers..:)!

Dire Straits on April 26, 2011 at 9:02 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

fossten on April 26, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Fossie, you’ve got a mean streak a mile wide! Seriously, I’d settle for safe, boring conservatism any day after waking up to this living nightmare for the past two years.

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 9:03 PM

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Personally, I don’t have a problem with safe boring conservatism, as long as it’s actual conservatism. To wit, Crybaby Boehner has disappointed me on almost every vote he’s taken — and he’s the party’s leader in the House!

gryphon202 on April 26, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Trump can run or not. Either way he’ll be as irrelevant as tiger blood by this time next year.

Go RBNY on April 26, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Trump’s wife wants him to run.

It’s a done deal.

Schadenfreude on April 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Trump’s wife wants him to run.

It’s a done deal.

Schadenfreude on April 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Schadenfreude:Which ones!(sarc).

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Unlike many here, I don’t know that much about Trump. But I love the way he takes the fight to Øbama. Not only does he take the the fight to him, but he knows how to frame the debate to his own favor, unlike most of the rest of us, who mindlessly accept their premises. This alone could make him a game changer.

My hope, my expectation: He’ll campaign long enough to re-frame the debate and change the game, then swing his support to another GOP candidate.

petefrt on April 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM

HondaV65 on April 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM
================
Honda, if I have nightmares about this tonight, I’m going to blame you!

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

cynccook:Lol,Freddy Kruger TrumpaTeer Nightmares!:)

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 9:17 PM

petefrt on April 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM

petefrt:Now thats a sobering and hopeful thought,
I’ll join your *madness!!:)

*(kidding on da Madness part).

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM

New two-part series by Notre Dame professor, Dr. John F. Gaski

Agnostic’s Dreaded Verdict: Birthers Are (Mainly) Right

I will give you the unpleasant punch line upfront: There is sufficient evidence to reasonably conclude that Barack Obama is probably not a U.S. citizen, therefore constitutionally ineligible to be president of the United States.

If Obama Is Natural-Born, Why Suppress Evidence?

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Nope, we’ve already had a taste of shameless arrogance in the Oval Office.

Trump won’t get the nomination, and if against all odds he does, I won’t vote in 2012. I’ve promised myself, no more RINOs on my ballot.

disa on April 26, 2011 at 9:25 PM

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Yup, my guess is the Donald sees bigger fish to fry than being prez. Or as Alan West said, being a “low level socialist agitator.”

petefrt on April 26, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Nope, we’ve already had a taste of shameless arrogance in the Oval Office.

disa on April 26, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Same here. All three legs of the conservative stool are vital, which is why I can’t vote Trump, Romney, Pawlenty, Huntsman, or Daniels.

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:30 PM

The bigger question is why is Trump trying to pass himself off as a Republican?

onlineanalyst on April 26, 2011 at 9:31 PM

If Trump can prove that Obama is ineligible, that’s even better than defeating Obama in the 2012 election. And faster.

Of course, LA will burn south of the 10, but it’s a small price to pay to defend and protect the Constitution, isn’t it?.

Emperor Norton on April 26, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Another interview Fox aired today was with Tim Pawlenty, which you can watch here. I was struck by how similar Pawlenty and Paul Ryan are. Second look at T-Paw?

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Very nice – thank you!

disa on April 26, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:30 PM

We’re certainly on the same wavelength tonight :-/

disa on April 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Second look at T-Paw?

Second look at Paul Tsongas?

Emperor Norton on April 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Trump, Mitt, Pawlenty = Obama ’12

Valiant on April 26, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Emperor Norton on April 26, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Is that a bug or a feature?!

disa on April 26, 2011 at 9:43 PM

General rule of thumb:

The media doesn’t go after someone on the right unless they fear them. Then they descend upon them like vultures. Think Palin.

BruthaMan on April 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Was Paul Tsongas a social, fiscal and security hawk? Aside from his charisma deficit, what are the conservative objections to Pawlenty? The Fox interview is making me reconsider his candidacy.

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Agnostic’s Dreaded Verdict: Birthers Are (Mainly) Right

This is one fine article by a Notre Dame professor, posted by Stayright. Excerpts:

“. . . why wouldn’t Obama just produce the original? Is it not time for that question to merit an answer?

The circumstances, which grow more bizarre almost daily, do not pass the smell test or the snicker test

“Appreciate as well that forgery is not an unknown practice among liberal Democrats. A recent example is the CBS News Bush/National Guard hoax, which relied entirely on forged documents. Al Sharpton’s public career began with a blatant hoax, and he has risen to the stature of party icon. John Edwards could easily have become president in 2008 but for a few percentage points in the Iowa primary, and his whole life was a fraud. Then there is Bill Clinton’s life.”

Emperor Norton on April 26, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I suspect Trump will run long enough to clear the air, of the idea that Obama’s past is off the table. In New Hampshire they’re freaking scalping tickets to Trump’s speaking engagements, he’ll definitely run until after the “Where’s The Birth Certificate” book comes out on May 17, which is selling well in advance release sales on Amazon. Who does this help? I’m not saying there is a conspiracy, rather that, Trump does not want Obama to get 4 more years. The GOP needs to cowboy up. The GOP Establishment needs to swallow their “sensibilities” about who to get behind and push. I’ll bet that Palin is laughing in her beer.

bigmike on April 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Uh oh, Terrie. Better gird your loins. You have dared to say something not eviscerating about Tim Pawlenty!

cynccook on April 26, 2011 at 9:57 PM

2nd look at T-Paw?

After watching this global warming ad with Pawlenty, Crist, and Janet Napolitano, I think we should be taking a look at indicting T-Paw.

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Expect Donald to call you up Frank and take your bet.

RedRobin145 on April 26, 2011 at 10:04 PM

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM
=============

petefrt on April 26, 2011 at 9:27 PM

petefrt:True dat!:)

canopfor on April 26, 2011 at 10:05 PM

And McCain was considered dead. So this is still very early.

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

McCain was dead the entire time. That’s why the GOP had their *ss handed to them by a know nothing rookie Senator. Nominate another worthless GOP bum like that and you can kiss another 4 years and trillions of dollars goodbye.

Trump is not the answer; but neither is Romney or some reject out of Minnesota.

austinnelly on April 26, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I don’t know if Trump won’t run, but I’ve gone from welcoming his input into the discussion, because he’s doing what we’ve been hoping the GOP would do, to coming to view him as a ringer, who’s looking to displace and discourage conservative candidates who might not have huge resources, and view a popular Trump candidacy as being unbeatable, and not worth their time running. He very well could throw his candidacy. Face it, Trump contributed to Rahm Emanuel’s mayoral campaign, just last year.. how can Trump claim to have been against Obamacare and all the other crapola from the Obama admin, and then writing checks to Emanuel, when he’s a huge part of said crapola? It’s just too convenient. Obama needs all he can count on, to throw the election to him, and Trump represents a possibility to distract and divide conservatives and independent voters.

Ceolas on April 26, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM

That concerns me, but the Fox interview today included Pawlenty’s admission that he was wrong on cap and trade. In comparison to Romneycare, Christie’s many liberal stands, Daniels’ surrender on conservative issues without a fight, and other candidates’ baggage, how troublesome will this be for Pawlenty? He’s not my first choice or even my fifth choice, but I may not get to vote for my favorites.

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM

He was actively and aggressively advocating green strategies that would have devastated our freedoms and our economy. Either he’s a diabolical political opportunist or he’s naive with a woeful understanding of the principles of liberty. I can’t get past it.

Likewise, I can’t get past Romneycare or Daniel’s “truce.”

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 11:10 PM

General rule of thumb:

BruthaMan on April 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Yeah I wish more on the Right understood this.

Sharr on April 26, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Terrie on April 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM

I am not picking a favorite for a long time. Once you pick a favorite you stop seeing their faults and you don’t see the possibilities in the others.

I am also not awfully worried about purity. One guy’s pure is the next guy’s tainted. One guy’s straight shooter is the other guy’s squish. I’m tired of that game. All any of that really means is you really support someone else and so you bad mouth the guy who isn’t the one you like best.

Obama’s agenda is a game changer for me! I used to think Democrats were misguided but patriotic Americans. After the Obamacare fiasco, where every rule was twisted and broken, even when they knew the people did not want it… they forced their will on the American people.

These two parties are simply not equal in corruption and evil. I’m not buying that canard anymore. There is a difference, namely Republicans would have stopped and not passed legislation if it was clearly against the will of the people.

Nothing any Republican can do can compare with the way Nancy and Harry ran Congress!

So for me, a Republican flirting with some stupid leftie policy in the past is just not my biggest problem.

I don’t care who people here label as conservative enough or not.

I don’t care. If they love America they can make mistakes, if they love liberty they can try out some failed policy.

My litmus test is basically conservative… but love for this country, not trying to change it into Europe or Africa or Venezula.

As long as they have an R after their name and I believe they love the Constitution and have no desire to control the lives of others. Then they will get my vote in the General.

Most likely even Trump… but it will be hard because I don’t know that controling others is not his game. He loves power, money is power and he has all the money in the world and that is not enough power for him. He needs more power. That scares me.

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Luntz, you’re wrong about so much other stuff. If I had $10K I’d take your bet. But, I don’t. DD

Darvin Dowdy on April 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Whoever hammers Obama hardest will win.

The incompetent shyster tyro deserves to be mercilessly confronted with and pounded by his bankrupting follies, glib lies, effortless flip-flops, laughable gaffes, and assorted idiocies until election day.

profitsbeard on April 27, 2011 at 12:47 AM

petunia on April 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Petunia, I think you should be able to tell from your own post that you will not vote for Trump.

disa on April 27, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Eminent Domain. Trump needs to answer for his actions on this. Universal Healthcare support…needs to explain. Support for Hillary and rubbing elbows with Soros. hmmm. He obviously dislikes Obama and loves America, but I don’t think he’s a conservative.

p40tiger on April 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM

He really is the Joker in this deck.

Unfortunately not a very funny one. I take some solace in the fact that early leads have a strong tendency to evaporate over time.

lexhamfox on April 27, 2011 at 2:40 AM

He’s moved the Overton Window.

Who does this help most?

Cuda.

Jimmy Doolittle on April 27, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Romney doesnt stand a chance in hell. Simple.

Gedge on April 27, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Trump is such a con man that I would not be surprised if he was not being paid by the Democrats to get out there and flap his gums.

If he and Ron Paul both end up in a debate, it will make the Republicans look ridiculous. I know there are people out there who think it is just great the way Trump is taking it to Obama, but he isn’t really. He is just putting on a show for the cameras. There are real issues that can be discussed in this country, debt, the economy, all kinds of stuff and here we have Trump doing this birther crap and yakking about Obama’s GPA.

I mean come on..I can remember the lefties talking about how Bush was behind 911 and he was a dummie draft dodger blah blah blah and he still won reelection, because most people don’t really give a damn about charges like that coming from someone with an agenda. They just blow it off. And now here is Trump seeing an opportunity to make some money and maybe get some power just running his mouth.

Romney is not my first choice, but he is a way better choice than Trump and if Republican primary voters give this guy a shot I really don’t want to hear anymore lectures about RINOs ruining the party, it won’t be the RINOs you have to worry about, it will be the fruitcakes.

Terrye on April 27, 2011 at 6:58 AM

New two-part series by Notre Dame professor, Dr. John F. Gaski

Agnostic’s Dreaded Verdict: Birthers Are (Mainly) Right

If Obama Is Natural-Born, Why Suppress Evidence?

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Thank you, Stayright! This is definitely a must read.

Worth noting too that this latest BC challenge comes from the editorial board of Investors Business Daily. Does that mean the issue is mainstream now?

petefrt on April 27, 2011 at 7:54 AM

He’s moved the Overton Window.

Who does this help most?

Cuda.

Jimmy Doolittle on April 27, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Exactly. Excellent point.

petefrt on April 27, 2011 at 7:57 AM

New two-part series by Notre Dame professor, Dr. John F. Gaski

Agnostic’s Dreaded Verdict: Birthers Are (Mainly) Right

If Obama Is Natural-Born, Why Suppress Evidence?

Stayright on April 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM

People like MadCon won’t even bother to read the IBD article. They’ll just dismiss it and call you a doody head.

fossten on April 27, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Terrye on April 27, 2011 at 6:58 AM

I keep hearing this CONSPIRACY THEORY, and yet there isn’t a shred of evidence supporting it.

It’s more likely that John McMilquetoast was a Dem plant. He handed the 2008 election to Obama after repeatedly refusing to campaign against him.

fossten on April 27, 2011 at 8:08 AM

He may know how to run a business, although, filing for bankruptcy 4 times isn’t a very good track record. The media hasn’t turned on him to expose his baggage like the hatchet job they did on Sarah which makes it sound as if he could be a bought and paid for plant. He has given a lot of money to dems in the past. We need to stop letting the media pic our candidates for us.

Kissmygrits on April 27, 2011 at 8:51 AM

With his strong position on China do you think anyone will care that his own clothing line is…

drum roll…….

MADE IN CHINA!

NextGen on April 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Frank Luntz is just a lap dog for the neoconservative establishment in the GOP. If he were being honest he would tell you that Trump is meant to split the anti-establishment vote in the GOP primaries so that their man can win.

Gary Johnson is the candidate the neoconservatives in the media and the GOP don’t want you to hear about.

popularpeoplesfront on April 27, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I just skimmed the comments so maybe missed any comments about his highly unfavorable poll numbers. Why isn’t his highly unfavorable poll numbers a reason for opposing the Donald when with Sarah it’s the number one reason?

Herb on April 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Kissmygrits on April 27, 2011 at 8:51 AM

THIS! I was initially attracted to Trump because of his fighting instincts, but now I’m worried that he’s a plant. The media has been going way too easy on him.

dominigan on April 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM